PDA

View Full Version : DJ Williams fails drug test

chawknz
07-12-2012, 06:51 AM
Didn't see a post here.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82a7e4ec/article/dj-williams-broncos-lb-failed-second-drug-test-nfl-says?module=HP11_headline_stack

"The letter also contains an account of a separate incident in which a bottle allegedly dropped from near Williams' waist during a test."

Nice.

Ray Finkle
07-12-2012, 06:53 AM
bag of ****.....

theAPAOps5
07-12-2012, 06:55 AM
He is stupid, just plain and simple stupid

LRtagger
07-12-2012, 06:56 AM
**** that guy

Smiling Assassin27
07-12-2012, 06:57 AM
At some point, the guy becomes a liability.

LittleFloyd
07-12-2012, 06:59 AM
DJ is also facing NFL discipline for the drunk driving case coming up next month. This is a guy who also got stripped of his team captain designation. Then the tweet of the playbook.

Leads to the question, will he be a Bronco?

Stagger Lee
07-12-2012, 07:02 AM
JFC. What a tool.

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 07:09 AM
DJ is also facing NFL discipline for the drunk driving case coming up next month. This is a guy who also got stripped of his team captain designation. Then the tweet of the playbook.

Leads to the question, will he be a Bronco?

It almost seems like he WANTS out. Strange way to go about it though, given nobody else will sign him if he's suspended. Maybe he just wants a year off and thinks this is the only way to go about it.

What he really needs is rehab. Badly. Even if he is just as dumb as he seems, he obviously has a real problem with alcohol on top of it.

Garcia Bronco
07-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Yep....found this out this morning. Get lost Williams. You are a loser.

StugotsIII
07-12-2012, 07:13 AM
Williams for Calvin Johnson….straight up!

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 07:23 AM

We might have to throw in a conditional 6th or 7th to even it up.

Ray Finkle
07-12-2012, 07:28 AM
In before Socal defends him!

It's all the Broncos fault for moving him so many times...grumble grumble Ian Gold, grumble grumble....

enjolras
07-12-2012, 07:28 AM
He'll be a Bronco because he's still the best pure linebacker on the team. The middle is a complete joke (Nate Irving needs to somehow become the player he could be). The strong side is in great hands, but Von isn't exactly a traditional run stuffing linebacker.

They NEED DJ if this team is going to make a playoff push.

Goobzilla
07-12-2012, 07:30 AM
At least it wasn't the Whizzinator I guess.

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 07:33 AM
He'll be a Bronco because he's still the best pure linebacker on the team. The middle is a complete joke (Nate Irving needs to somehow become the player he could be). The strong side is in great hands, but Von isn't exactly a traditional run stuffing linebacker.

You're assuming Goodell is going to let him play a single game this year. At the rate he's going, I wouldn't be so sure.

SoCalBronco
07-12-2012, 07:44 AM
In before Socal defends him!

It's all the Broncos fault for moving him so many times...grumble grumble Ian Gold, grumble grumble....

No...this stuff isn't the broncos fault. Very disappointing if true. Face palm.

Chris
07-12-2012, 07:45 AM
We know he's an idiot. We know we need him. I hope we dump him as soon as we find a replacement.

bronco militia
07-12-2012, 07:46 AM
We know he's an idiot. We know we need him. I hope we dump him as soon as we find a replacement.

I'm sure the broncos can find some one else to miss his tackles for him.

Ray Finkle
07-12-2012, 07:49 AM
No...this stuff isn't the broncos fault. Very disappointing if true. Face palm.

SAVE THIS THREAD!!!! IT'S A FIRST. Socal admits DJ can make a mistake.

News at 11.

Requiem
07-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Manti Teo, come on down!

Boobs McGee
07-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Kick knowshon and DJ to the curb, go get Ryan Grant and Gary Brackett. Please.

Broncojef
07-12-2012, 07:53 AM

Pretty easy to see how we will fail if our season rests on DJ.

BroncoBeavis
07-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Animal piss? Really?

He's gotta be done for the year after that.

DENVERDUI55
07-12-2012, 07:57 AM
Where is SOCAL defending this POS? UPDATE I see he posted now don't you think it's time to send the drunk/failed pisser down the road?

pricejj
07-12-2012, 08:08 AM
The most disturbing part, is that "Greek" seems to be complicit in all this, by handing the collector a bottle with different color liquid than the one D.J. "kicked" to his locker...

SoCalBronco
07-12-2012, 08:10 AM
Where is SOCAL defending this POS? UPDATE I see he posted now don't you think it's time to send the drunk/failed pisser down the road?

This is definitely a disappointing allegation if true. I've already posted my analysis of the three factors at play in such a decision in the other thread.

maven
07-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Animal piss? Really?

synthetic piss

ppablo
07-12-2012, 08:15 AM
Time to cut ties with DJ he is more trouble that it's worth

RhymesayersDU
07-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Oh stop. DJ stays.

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Stays suspended, you mean.

rocket88
07-12-2012, 08:31 AM
At least it wasn't the Whizzinator I guess.

From Vic Lombardi on Twitter this AM....

Vic Lombardi‏@VicLombardi

Got on a very good source that DJ was using a wizzinator. Is that how you spell it? Or is it whizzinator? Whatever, he had one.

DENVERDUI55
07-12-2012, 08:51 AM
Off the field issues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than little production on the field. Send the bum back to Miami or CA where he belongs.

Drek
07-12-2012, 09:13 AM
The most disturbing part, is that "Greek" seems to be complicit in all this, by handing the collector a bottle with different color liquid than the one D.J. "kicked" to his locker...

a trainer, not the head trainer. Also, wasn't he replaced with a new guy that Del Rio brought with him?

The trainer involved in this was clearly a lower level staffer or DJ Williams' own personal trainer, otherwise it'd be a whole lot bigger scandal.

Animal piss? Really?

It obviously wasn't animal piss, it was lacking in basic steroid that pretty much all mammals naturally produce. It was almost definitely a synthetic sample with the express intent of passing simplistic steroid tests.

That to me suggests two things: 1. the substance he failed for is what his false sample was devoid of (steroids) and 2. that this has been an ongoing practice of his that current testing methods and is own failures only recently caught up with.

Chances are he's been juicing for quite a while and his method was good enough to fall through the cracks until advances in medical science made more thorough testing financially feasible for the NFL. He didn't keep up with the NFL's progress and failed as a result.

Kaylore
07-12-2012, 09:20 AM

Let's trade DJ Williams and a seventh round pick for Patrick Willis. :flower:

BroncoBeavis
07-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Synthetic Piss. Wow. And people say America is on the decline.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmApGSGlnt1gfObZSaXVI3MxOWl-rgoT6COpDFn9Ppz7yUgJYlRg

broncocalijohn
07-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Off the field issues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>than little production on the field. Send the bum back to Miami or CA where he belongs.

dude, this has University of Miami (SoCal bronco's fav team) written all over it. Dont lump him with other Uni problems we have here. Dude is a joke that has been told he is actually worth all of this. NFL wont think so. Some guy that is retiring because he didnt get a contract is worth to bring in more than to think this guy is worth a roster spot.
SoCal, change your Adoptee now.

oubronco
07-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Good grief what an idiot

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Let's trade DJ Williams and a seventh round pick for Patrick Willis. :flower:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rDPBetmT3Kc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

razorwire77
07-12-2012, 09:30 AM
At this point, I think you've gotta cut him outright. I'm not thrilled with the idea of WW and or an unproven late round draft pick at Will, but at this point, I don't think you have much of a choice.

Beantown Bronco
07-12-2012, 09:31 AM
I heard on the light rail that he mixed up the bottles and gave them the one full of unicorn jizz instead. Honest mistake if you ask me.

bronco militia
07-12-2012, 09:33 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rDPBetmT3Kc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:militia:

Requiem
07-12-2012, 09:59 AM
dude, this has University of Miami (SoCal bronco's fav team) written all over it. Dont lump him with other Uni problems we have here. Dude is a joke that has been told he is actually worth all of this. NFL wont think so. Some guy that is retiring because he didnt get a contract is worth to bring in more than to think this guy is worth a roster spot.
SoCal, change your Adoptee now.

Williams grew up in California and went to the famed De La Salle program.

Garcia Bronco
07-12-2012, 10:15 AM
And we could have had Vince Wilfork instead.

broncocalijohn
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Williams grew up in California and went to the famed De La Salle program.

He was a good kid until he got to Miami. How a parent would let their kid go across the country to that school is beyond me. But he is living the U of Miami way so he has that for him.

SoCalBronco
07-12-2012, 10:20 AM
He was a good kid until he got to Miami. How a parent would let their kid go across the country to that school is beyond me. But he is living the U of Miami way so he has that for him.

Actually he never got into any trouble at Miami and mainly kept to himself but go on being ignorant.

SouthStndJunkie
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
I know that Denver has moved DJ around a lot in his career, but he's never really lived up to the talent he has.

DJ has the talent, size, and speed to be an annual Pro Bowl player, a difference maker on defense.

As it is, he's been an above average player, who has flashed at times, but has never realized his vast potential.

At least that's my opinion from watching pretty much every game of his pro career.

He was also above average/good at the University Miami, but never lived up to his billing there as well, as he was the top player in the nation coming out of high school.

He's always been one of those guys talented and skilled enough to get by on his God given natural talents.

The really great ones take those talents and apply intense dedication and hard work to that and become Pro Bowl and Hall of Fame level players.

The team has always kept him around despite his DUIs and other issues because of the natural talent level he has. He is an above average player on that alone and is an effective player as a result....but now he's getting a little older, and getting in more trouble, and very soon the team won't view his soon to be diminishing talents (getting older, suspensions) as enough of a reason to keep him around.

With his talent, he should have been an annual participant in the Pro Bowl and a difference maker....I don't care how much the Broncos moved him around position wise over his career.

Heyneck
07-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Enough... love his big hits but hate his consistent tackling from behind. DJ probably has lost all credibility in the locker room. We should have moved away from him last year... the lockout made that a no no. I think the coaching staff asking him to switch positions again shows that they are not certain of his real value to the overall scheme.

For one, I am happy the underrated Woody gets his shot to show how his relentlessness. Eventhough most of you see him as a tweener (which he si), you also think he is nothing more than a career backup player. I am sure that if healthy, he will suprise more than plenty around here. The kid has the agility, the speed, the heart and the instincts to succeed if given the chance. He lost his playing time to an overrated DJ which hindered his development. What he did as a rookie in limited playing time was no fluke... he just needs more experience as an all down LB.

Heyneck
07-12-2012, 10:30 AM
And we could have had Vince Wilfork instead.

We could have had Steven Jackson. If we had Jackson from 2004 and on... we would have been regulars in the playoffs and big contestants.

But Wilfork would have been nice too, but thinking about Jackson in a Mike Shannahan offense with Plummer or Cutler would have been SWEEEET!!!

Garcia Bronco
07-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Actually he never got into any trouble at Miami and mainly kept to himself but go on being ignorant.

That you know of.....

And the gifts he accepted from Nick Shapiro...which is against NCAA rules.

Kaylore
07-12-2012, 10:44 AM
Yeah DJ isn't a bust in the sense that Alphonso Smith or Knowshon are, but he's disappointing for first round pick expectations. He never makes plays. He's usually where he's supposed to be and plays smart, but he doesn't make big plays. Few sacks, ints, fumbles, deflections, etc. I don't care about the pro-bowl so far as value goes, but he's very vanilla as far as players go. Good vanilla, but vanilla. When you throw in the recent years of incredibly stupid personal choices, it doesn't make for a player at his salary to feel very needed by anyone.

bpc
07-12-2012, 10:45 AM
What a loser.

Kaylore
07-12-2012, 10:49 AM
What a loser.

Sadly, this.

canadianbroncosfan
07-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Man no matter how much I try to like the guy, I just can't do it. I think it's time to cut ties with DJ.

fdf
07-12-2012, 10:57 AM
That to me suggests two things: 1. the substance he failed for is what his false sample was devoid of (steroids) and 2. that this has been an ongoing practice of his that current testing methods and is own failures only recently caught up with.

Chances are he's been juicing for quite a while and his method was good enough to fall through the cracks until advances in medical science made more thorough testing financially feasible for the NFL. He didn't keep up with the NFL's progress and failed as a result.

That's an interesting observation and rings true. Explains a lot of the facts. If that's the case, his production is going to drop off after he comes back from suspension. Juicers usually don't perform too well when they stop.

TD4HOF
07-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Get him the hell out of here. What king of message is that for the locker room?

baja
07-12-2012, 11:07 AM
can we clone al wilson?

Requiem
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
The longest tenured Denver Bronco is about to be shown the door. How long will he be gone for now? The whole year?

BroncoBen
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Get him the hell out of here. What king of message is that for the locker room?

Yeah I starting to lose patience with DJ as well.. what is that saying ? 'Addition' by 'Subtraction'.

Captain 'Dre
07-12-2012, 11:15 AM
Man no matter how much I try to like the guy, I just can't do it. I think it's time to cut ties with DJ.

What would the cap hit be? Could easily be worth it.

Flex Gunmetal
07-12-2012, 11:26 AM
What an assclown. How many chances does he need. Cut him and let cinci pick him up.

Smilin Assassin
07-12-2012, 11:27 AM
Animal piss? Really?

Not for sure.

If the urine was by any chance of jackass origin, he may yet have a case that it was in fact his sample.

BroncoMan4ever
07-12-2012, 11:28 AM
Can we finally flush this turd?

Drek
07-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah DJ isn't a bust in the sense that Alphonso Smith or Knowshon are, but he's disappointing for first round pick expectations. He never makes plays. He's usually where he's supposed to be and plays smart, but he doesn't make big plays. Few sacks, ints, fumbles, deflections, etc. I don't care about the pro-bowl so far as value goes, but he's very vanilla as far as players go. Good vanilla, but vanilla. When you throw in the recent years of incredibly stupid personal choices, it doesn't make for a player at his salary to feel very needed by anyone.

I'd argue that if Moreno can find a situational role that lets him give similar dual threat production as he gave in '09 and '10 for another 5 years he'll end up as a better pick than Williams.

DJ has only declined from his rookie season and he's too far gone to turn it around now. Moreno was a solid if unspectacular back in a horrible system for a back to be in. Still a real chance that Moreno takes the next step.

That's an interesting observation and rings true. Explains a lot of the facts. If that's the case, his production is going to drop off after he comes back from suspension. Juicers usually don't perform too well when they stop.
They also generally lose their health rather quickly as well.

He's suspended for at least six games this season and is now very possibly going to catch a full year ban for this. The team would be better off to just cut him outright because he isn't going to contribute to the 2012 Denver Broncos in any meaningful way.

Vegas_Bronco
07-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Behold, the Locker Room...that makes me laff. Competition at fballs highest level would have taken him out of the game if he were no good. He has just made a lot of poor decisions lately..maybe he suffers from the all new bs term "mood disorder"? It is time for him to pay for the poor decisions if that means being replaced in the line up so be it...cant compete if your not on the field.

UberBroncoMan
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM

No one can defend this stuff unless they're ****ing insane. I don't think Socal fits in that category.

It's time for Woodyard to step the **** up.

Fusionfrontman
07-12-2012, 12:26 PM
I think DJ has become a headache in the lockerroom. That being said, counting him out for pretty much the entire year (whether cut or suspended or being suspended over 50% of the season and not being able to get back into football shape) our holes on defense have become glaring. DT, LB, and a big question mark at Saftey. That's a lot of space up the middle of the field, something we've had problems stopping over the last few years.

Requiem
07-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Trade him to the Chicago Bearcos.

Play2win
07-12-2012, 12:51 PM

Leads my to wonder if there might be a domino effect in the NFL. If certain recent advancements in medical science have caught up with some business as usual goings on with NFL players, might a few more names drop within the next few years?

Play2win
07-12-2012, 12:53 PM

At least he didn't take a **** in anybody's closet.

Drek
07-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Leads my to wonder if there might be a domino effect in the NFL. If certain recent advancements in medical science have caught up with some business as usual goings on with NFL players, might a few more names drop within the next few years?

The guys cheating can always beat a test. This seems to me like DJ just got complacent and figured his previous **** was just fine going forward.

All DJ's case does is scare the other juicers into upgrading to the latest and greatest test evasion tech.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 01:47 PM
This info isn't new. Months ago it was said the urine was not human. NFL hasn't progressed anything. From my understanding DJ thought it was just a recreational drug testing, which doesn't test for Roids. But since it was a Roids test(which show enzymes) and animal urine doesn't have the enzymes human urine has, it was then exposed as not human. Had it been the test DJ thought it was, it would've passed and no one would know.

So DJ was just tryin to cover up his weed habit.

In short, animal urine can work to pass a recreational drug test(weed) but cannot be used for a Roids test.

BroncoBeavis
07-12-2012, 02:10 PM
This info isn't new. Months ago it was said the urine was not human. NFL hasn't progressed anything. From my understanding DJ thought it was just a recreational drug testing, which doesn't test for Roids. But since it was a Roids test(which show enzymes) and animal urine doesn't have the enzymes human urine has, it was then exposed as not human. Had it been the test DJ thought it was, it would've passed and no one would know.

So DJ was just tryin to cover up his weed habit.

In short, animal urine can work to pass a recreational drug test(weed) but cannot be used for a Roids test.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/07/because-non-human-urine-is-the-cleanest-urine.html

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dogpiss.jpg

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 02:17 PM
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2012/07/because-non-human-urine-is-the-cleanest-urine.html

http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/dogpiss.jpg

Yep. Those natural human endogenous steroids are produced in human urine. But tests for weed and other drugs don't calculate those types of enzymes and natural producing steroids. DJ is a weed head and it reflects in his stupid decision making.

BroncoBeavis
07-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Yep. Those natural human endogenous steroids are produced in human urine. But tests for weed and other drugs don't calculate those types of enzymes and natural producing steroids. DJ is a weed head and it reflects in his stupid decision making.

I just posted it for the "I need you to Piss Clean for Daddy" line. Classic.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 02:29 PM
I just posted it for the "I need you to Piss Clean for Daddy" line. Classic.

Ha!

Play2win
07-12-2012, 02:34 PM
The guys cheating can always beat a test. This seems to me like DJ just got complacent and figured his previous **** was just fine going forward.

All DJ's case does is scare the other juicers into upgrading to the latest and greatest test evasion tech.

Yep. That's where the real race is. For some reason it makes me keep thinking about the soviet olympic weightlifters of the '70s and '80s.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 02:38 PM
Yep. That's where the real race is. For some reason it makes me keep thinking about the soviet olympic weightlifters of the '70s and '80s.

Juicers already know you can't use animal urine. This proves DJ lacks the ability to know what type of test he's taking. Fumbling the cup showed he could've actually been high while taking the test!

Play2win
07-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Juicers already know you can't use animal urine. This proves DJ lacks the ability to know what type of test he's taking. Fumbling the cup showed he could've actually been high while taking the test!

Well we all know DJ is "Special"... Hilarious!

baja
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
What are the odds of Dj Williams ever playing again for the Broncos?

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 03:01 PM
What are the odds of Dj Williams ever playing again for the Broncos?

I just wished they wouldve done something earlier in the offseason. LB position isn't exactly looking great.

DarkHorse
07-12-2012, 03:37 PM
The time to move on has been overdue, can we finally just move on?

Agamemnon
07-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Dude is done in Denver (possibly the NFL in general). Book it.

ozomulsion
07-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Kick knowshon and DJ to the curb, go get Ryan Grant and Gary Brackett. Please.

Oh Jeez. Knowshon rushes for nearly 1000 yards his rookie year, had a decent 2nd year and then gets injured when he was looking good last year. That somehow puts him on the level of DJ?

I was telling my wife about the unbridled hate for knowshon on this site, and she even understood why I almost never come here anymore.

baja
07-12-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh Jeez. Knowshon rushes for nearly 900 yards and then gets injured when he was looking good last year and that somehow puts him on the level of DJ?

I was telling my wife about the unbridled hate for knowshon on this site, and she even understood why I almost never come here anymore.

Don't worry they will get to eat their words with Manning under center.

They will mesh perfectly

DBroncos4life
07-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Oh Jeez. Knowshon rushes for nearly 900 yards and then gets injured when he was looking good last year and that somehow puts him on the level of DJ?

Lol at Moreno looking good last year! He plays well against KC and that is it. He should stay on the team but he won't be any higher then 3rd on the depth chart.

scorpio
07-12-2012, 08:30 PM
This isn't new news to the Broncos. If they were going to cut him, they would have already. Unless they are waiting to see just how long the suspension is.

ozomulsion
07-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Lol at Moreno looking good last year! He plays well against KC and that is it. He should stay on the team but he won't be any higher then 3rd on the depth chart.

4.8 YPC before the injury. Doesn't matter. Haters are gonna hate.

BroncsCheer
07-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Thanks, Williams for giving us some actual football content on thr front page....

****ing meat nozzle

Also - pro cyclists point and laugh...

DBroncos4life
07-12-2012, 08:52 PM

Lol did you see his game log? Games of 8 carries for 22 yards, 2 for 4, 7 for 28, 14 for 69, 2 for 4 and 4 for 59. What makes him so safe?

ozomulsion
07-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Lol did you see his game log? Games of 8 carries for 22 yards, 2 for 4, 7 for 28, 14 for 69, 2 for 4 and 4 for 59. What makes him so safe?

Not too bad, really. Anyway, you're right. We started out 1-4 because our whole team was gelling, but Knowshon was bringing us down. there's nothing I can say that'll make you think he's not a bust, and there's nothing you can say to make me think his talent won't make him rise up. I do question his work ethic from time to time. I hope this injury made him realize he's really gonna have to work for it now.

Drunken.Broncoholic
07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
A 5 mph wind makes Knowshons hamstring twinge. To say this injury prone RB will bounce back after a torn ACL is beyond wishing. How many 100 yard games does be have for his career? Picked 12th in the 1st round? That is a pure definition of bust.

broncswin
07-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Oh Jeez. Knowshon rushes for nearly 1000 yards his rookie year, had a decent 2nd year and then gets injured when he was looking good last year. That somehow puts him on the level of DJ?

Lol..what on every level of this post

Vegas_Bronco
07-12-2012, 09:49 PM

Im just glad you brought back the unbridled family photo album..nice avy.

DBroncos4life
07-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Not too bad, really. Anyway, you're right. We started out 1-4 because our whole team was gelling, but Knowshon was bringing us down. there's nothing I can say that'll make you think he's not a bust, and there's nothing you can say to make me think his talent won't make him rise up. I do question his work ethic from time to time. I hope this injury made him realize he's really gonna have to work for it now.

Not too bad? That's the game log of a UDFA not the 12th overall pick. He makes the team like I said but he wont amount to much.

ZONA
07-13-2012, 02:57 AM

I agree. I'm ready to move on without this guy next year because he clearly is case. But we'll need him this year, no doubt about it. Irving has to step up. If he can't, it doesn't look good for him. He gets a get out of jail free card for being a rookie last year but really looking to see if this guy can make any strides in camp and preseason this year.

Karenin
07-13-2012, 05:45 AM

You're still trying to defend this clown? Pathetic.

Bigdawg26
07-13-2012, 06:25 AM
DJ is a dumb dude man!!! Seriously... you drop the cup...lol!

CEH
07-13-2012, 06:38 AM
I posted a month ago DJ was busted for fake urine and ppl still defended this noob

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3603997#post3603997

For some reason the front office loves this dweeb so I expect him to serve out his suspenion and play for the Broncos in '12. I doubt he's on the team in '13

As for Knowshown I'm on record saying this guy will not make the 53 man roster nor will he be PUP'd

We'll see what happens

in NFL circles, durability is far more important than ability

JCMElway
07-13-2012, 06:56 AM
Well, this will be an opportunity for Woodyard, Nate Irving, Mike Mohammed, Danny Trevathan, Jerry Franklin, and/or Steven Johnson to step up.

The Foneco be with our LB corp!!!!!

Beantown Bronco
07-13-2012, 07:06 AM
in NFL circles, durability is far more important than ability

Someone forgot to tell Nate Jackson and Boss Bailey.

baja
07-13-2012, 07:09 AM
Someone forgot to tell Nate Jackson and Boss Bailey.

They know now!

broncocalijohn
07-13-2012, 04:07 PM
If DJ is this average on the juice (if that is what he was taking), how bad would he be without he needed extra help?

R-Mac
07-13-2012, 05:12 PM
It's amazing how a player like DJ remains on the roster, especially when Elway talks so much about character.

Bacchus
07-13-2012, 06:45 PM
DJ is not a bust he has been a solid starter for 7,8 seasons now?? I bet 70% of the first round draft picks are not even in the league now.

DJ has never achieved the greatness we all thought he could have had after his rookie year but by no means is he a bust. That is just ignorance.

broncocalijohn
07-13-2012, 07:12 PM
He is not a bust but has performed less than expected for a 1st rounder. His confident on the field must not be there if he is using performance enhancement drugs.

Jetmeck
07-13-2012, 11:12 PM

exactly............you numb nuts wanting to dump our best backer need to at least wait for someone to replace him of equal or better skills....ok ?

Jetmeck
07-13-2012, 11:15 PM

how many tds ? yeah right

Meck77
07-13-2012, 11:17 PM
I think all the owners should get tested for substances also. That would be interesting.

McDman
07-13-2012, 11:28 PM
Not many people are taking notice of the fact that clearly Greek is in on giving players fake piss.

cmhargrove
07-14-2012, 07:35 AM
Not many people are taking notice of the fact that clearly Greek is in on giving players fake piss.

They created this thing called logic, you might look in to it sometime, it's really catching on...

McDman
07-14-2012, 08:14 AM
They created this thing called logic, you might look in to it sometime, it's really catching on...

That wasn't very friendly.

cmhargrove
07-14-2012, 08:35 AM
That wasn't very friendly.

Sorry, I retract my douchebaggy comment, I was feeling ornery this morning.

Heyneck
07-14-2012, 09:29 AM
I think all the owners should get tested for substances also. That would be interesting.

Well... Mr. Bowlen would get a WUI (Walking under the influence) every morning to his desk.

McDman
07-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Sorry, I retract my douchebaggy comment, I was feeling ornery this morning.

^5

oubronco
07-14-2012, 10:57 AM

LOL

DENVERDUI55
07-14-2012, 03:32 PM
DJ has more failed Piss tests and DUIs than ints.

ozomulsion
07-14-2012, 04:15 PM
how many tds ? yeah right

The whole team was lighting up the score board, except knowshon as we were busy starting out 1-4. Yeah right. I see you called the person a douche bag in the post below me. Clogging up the mane with that talk.