PDA

View Full Version : Getting Tickets to the 12/30 KC game

*WARHORSE*
07-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Thinkin about taking another staycation in the Colorado beauty. Was last up in Keystone in 2005, best vacation our family ever had. Just so happened that year, when Pittsburg ended up upsetting the Colts in Indy, it sent the AFC Championship game to Denver when I was going to be there, so I got the honor of watching Jake and the boys fight that day.

THinking about going up in December again, and would love to take in a game with the fam. I need six ticks, and the games in dec. are Tampa, Cleveland and KC. Of COURSE, Id love to see the KC game most of all, but mostly I just wanna see a game.

So any thoughts on getting good tickets? Though we're islanders, my family and I would love to rub shoulders with some rabid fans in Mile High.

Requiem
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
I have a friend whose parents are season ticket holders and don't really go to any games, but maybe one or two a year. They are going to the Saints game this year, so I can't get access to those, but I am guessing that he/his family will still have all their tickets (8, four endzone, four just a little ways away from there) for this game. I will give him a call or shoot him a text this week and be in contact with you. I got the endzone tickets from him for 75$ a pop for the Bears game last year, and I'm sure he'll do the same deal with me this year. I'll shoot you a PM!

RhymesayersDU
07-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I've got 4 to tickets to the Browns game, I'd imagine that given how close to Christmas it is I'll be down home in New Mexico that weekend.

*WARHORSE*
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
I have a friend whose parents are season ticket holders and don't really go to any games, but maybe one or two a year. They are going to the Saints game this year, so I can't get access to those, but I am guessing that he/his family will still have all their tickets (8, four endzone, four just a little ways away from there) for this game. I will give him a call or shoot him a text this week and be in contact with you. I got the endzone tickets from him for 75$ a pop for the Bears game last year, and I'm sure he'll do the same deal with me this year. I'll shoot you a PM!

Awesome. Thanks req.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Sounds like more of a vacation than a staycation

*WARHORSE*
07-11-2012, 03:43 PM
I've got 4 to tickets to the Browns game, I'd imagine that given how close to Christmas it is I'll be down home in New Mexico that weekend.

Thanks Rhyme, I'll know more once I figure out all the options. Not only ticketwise, but flights, accomodations, etc.

:strong: