PDA

View Full Version : OT: Selling my truck. Serious inquiries only you guys.

Pontius Pirate
07-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Let me know if interested. It's got power windows, AC, some custom modifications, and cruise control. Asking 55k USD OBO.

Really great for tail-gating

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WILD-2003-Custom-H2-Hummer-Black-Knight-/390437055622?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5ae7dcac86#ht_902wt_879

DivineLegion
07-03-2012, 10:55 PM
Is it zombie proof?

huh??
07-03-2012, 10:56 PM
What; no camouflage? It does have a pretty looking blue eye-shadow effect, though.

Tombstone RJ
07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
how much for the real tank next to it?

BroncoMan4ever
07-03-2012, 11:38 PM
idk, on the one hand it would be great for the zombie apocalypse...or for moving people out of the ****ing way during rush hour. whoa, those are replica guns?! **** that! i'm out!

Cmac821
07-03-2012, 11:54 PM
That is a little overboard

Stuck in Cali
07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Good luck. Is this a show car? If so, what kind of shows did you enter it in, just military? Or even standard type of car shows. Just curious what niche it fills is all.

Shananahan
07-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Good luck. Is this a show car? If so, what kind of shows did you enter it in, just military? Or even standard type of car shows. Just curious what niche it fills is all.
How long have you been on the internet?

cutthemdown
07-04-2012, 01:38 AM
Does it come in a hybrid?

Bronco Yoda
07-04-2012, 02:07 AM
I didn't see one single lightsaber, E-11 blaster rifle or simple bowcaster. Total fail.

Stuck in Cali
07-04-2012, 02:13 AM
How long have you been on the internet?

What does this have to do with you? Was aking the OP a question or two.

Bacchus
07-04-2012, 04:08 AM
Does it get better gas mileage than my Prius?

oubronco
07-04-2012, 07:40 AM

Does that elephant take a break or does it continuously screw America?

Bacchus
07-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Does that elephant take a break or does it continuously screw America?

That ***king elephant has been screwing America since Richard Nixon was President.^5

Kaylore
07-04-2012, 08:43 AM
This would go perfect with my cousins Megadeth-themed wedding.

Goobzilla
07-04-2012, 09:15 AM
Needs moar ammo

Dr. Broncenstein
07-04-2012, 09:27 AM
This would go perfect with my cousins Megadeth-themed wedding.

This sounds like part of a directv commercial. When your daughter mingles with undesirables, she marries an undesirable.

Tombstone RJ
07-04-2012, 10:10 AM
what that hummer needs is a little plastic GI Joe guy as a the piece de resistance hood ornament. winning.

Chris
07-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Pussy car

Where are the sharks and lasers?

Where is the liger?

Pussy car

Cmac821
07-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Your truck is on the chive DMA
http://thechive.com/2012/07/04/daily-morning-awesomeness-independence-day-edition-30-photos/dma1/

Fedaykin
07-04-2012, 10:57 AM
perhaps the most idiotic "vehicle" I've ever seen... Worse than Fail.

broncosteven
07-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Let me know if interested. It's got power windows, AC, some custom modifications, and cruise control. Asking 55k USD OBO.

Really great for tail-gating

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WILD-2003-Custom-H2-Hummer-Black-Knight-/390437055622?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5ae7dcac86#ht_902wt_879

Did Chuck Norris ever own this?

Anikai
07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
buy mine its cheaper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Other-Pickups-F650-1999-FORD-F-650-SUPER-DUTY-DIESEL-4D-CUSTOM-MONSTER-TRUCK-1-KIND-/120939132064?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c2888b4a0

Archer81
07-04-2012, 01:38 PM
When I start it, is it like that van commercial? Flames erupt around it and it transforms into a panther?

:Broncos:

Requiem
07-05-2012, 07:03 AM
A perfect illustration of what is wrong with America and why she will likely never get back on track.

Bacchus
07-05-2012, 09:30 AM
buy mine its cheaper
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Other-Pickups-F650-1999-FORD-F-650-SUPER-DUTY-DIESEL-4D-CUSTOM-MONSTER-TRUCK-1-KIND-/120939132064?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item1c2888b4a0

I take it both of you guys have really small peckers.

JJG
07-05-2012, 09:51 AM
A perfect illustration of what is wrong with America and why she will likely never get back on track.

Someone who has too much time/money and bad taste is whats wrong with America?

Requiem
07-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Someone who has too much time/money and bad taste is whats wrong with America?

Think harder and see the bigger picture of egregious consumerism and materialism that is plauging our society.

Beantown Bronco
07-05-2012, 10:15 AM
Think harder and see the bigger picture of egregious consumerism and materialism that is plauging our society.

Those idiots should've never left that mall in Dawn of the Dead. :)

BroncoBeavis
07-05-2012, 10:19 AM

We're going to need a psi reading on your tires to give a definitive answer. :)

dbfan21
07-05-2012, 10:31 AM
It'd be perfect for a Broncos-Raiders game in Oakland! I heard tailgating can be rough for the opposing team's fans.

JJG
07-05-2012, 10:53 AM

Sorry, I just don't see the dooms day scenario your suggesting.

It's not the greatest thing in the world, but if rampant consumerism is the worst thing we have to deal with, we are a damn fortunate country. I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

broncosteven
07-05-2012, 11:05 AM

It's not the greatest thing in the world, but if rampant consumerism is the worst thing we have to deal with, we are a damn fortunate country. I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

I agree, I did think what Baccus posted above about the small pecker at first but if a dude has the extra cash to build something like he is supplying jobs and supporting nieche businesses that keep people with those types of skills employed so I don't see a problem with it.

I like cars and hot rods and like to look at what people can do. I might not buy or even like it but I can appreciate it for what it is.

Requiem
07-05-2012, 11:16 AM

It isn't the worst thing we have to deal with, but it is certainly a huge part of the problem going on here. Investing in the right things is key. All these sort of things (and actions like this, pimping out H2 Hummers to the point of retardation) just show how wrong our individual priorities are. If they are that messed up on the most intimate of levels, how would you propose we deal with the greater issues at a systematic level?

JJG
07-05-2012, 11:48 AM
It isn't the worst thing we have to deal with, but it is certainly a huge part of the problem going on here. Investing in the right things is key. And the right things are?
All these sort of things (and actions like this, pimping out H2 Hummers to the point of retardation) just show how wrong our individual priorities are. 1. Wrong according to who?
2. What does this hummer have anything to do with your or my individual priorities?

If they are that messed up on the most intimate of levels, how would you propose we deal with the greater issues at a systematic level?

again, messed up according to who?
Are you talking about on a moral or legal level?

Dr. Broncenstein
07-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Absentee fatherhood is the root of all societal ills.

Requiem
07-05-2012, 12:55 PM
And the right things are?

If you haven't figured out what is necesary in your life by now, that is sad.

1. Wrong according to who?

You quoted me. Take a guess.

2. What does this hummer have anything to do with your or my individual priorities?

Not mine or yours. I used "our" in reference to society, since that is what we were discussing.

again, messed up according to who?
Are you talking about on a moral or legal level?

Are you really this elementary? Stop being a contrarian for the sake of argumentation. If you don't like the fact that I feel that there is a large disconnect between what really matters in the world (and what doesn't) and how that relates to poor consumerism and materialism, whatevs bro!

broncosteven
07-05-2012, 01:20 PM

Not mine or yours. I used "our" in reference to society, since that is what we were discussing.

Are you really this elementary? Stop being a contrarian for the sake of argumentation. If you don't like the fact that I feel that there is a large disconnect between what really matters in the world (and what doesn't) and how that relates to poor consumerism and materialism, whatevs bro!

Am I a bad person for now wanting an even bigger Hummer built in the shape of a Saturn V with Gene airbrushed on the hood, or Bonnet for you Europeans? I can see it now with fire painted coming out of the F-1 engines streaking down the road with a MPG of 3 miles!

Tits!

Requiem
07-05-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm going to get a Geometro, flip it on it's front bumper and make a replica of Boba Fett's Hull.

broncosteven
07-05-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm going to get a Geometro, flip it on it's front bumper and make a replica of Boba Fett's Hull.

Now you are talking! Have it spew gas out the back just to lower the MPG's!

JJG
07-05-2012, 04:07 PM
What makes you think I haven't? Besides, I was asking you what you thought.

The point being that I don't assume the right things for me are the same for everyone else. Isn't that what makes america so great?

You quoted me. Take a guess.Great!
I can't argue your opinion, just hoping for insight what makes you think so.

Thing is, you shouldn't take one extreme example and extrapolate over an entire society. I assumed you were smarter than that. Shame on me.

I can't argue that. Just pointing out the fact that I feel your comment was really silly.

rugbythug
07-05-2012, 05:50 PM

Req- We might need to back up a little from the ledge. On a list of what ails this country and the symptoms therein this truck does not make the top million.