PDA

View Full Version : ESPN: Demaryius Thomas hopes to pay big dividends

Pages : [1] 2

Bronco Rob
06-22-2012, 10:11 AM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/nfl_u_dthomas_dj_300_jpg_300.jpg
Demaryius Thomas is looking forward to the opportunity to catch passes from Peyton Manning.

He knows he has been granted the biggest gift of his football life. He must cash in on playing with Peyton Manning.

“Every time I make a mistake, I get mad at myself because I know Peyton is counting on me,” Thomas said. “I have to be good. Peyton picked the Broncos, and I have to make him know he made the right choice.”

Thomas shouldn’t be so hard on himself. The allure of playing with Thomas is one of the reasons Manning chose Denver. Manning has often referred to Thomas as having special talent and said he expected Thomas to have a big impact.

Manning has a strong history of bringing along young receivers and expediting their learning curves. Thomas will be given the chance to fast-track his career.

Thomas does offer Manning a variation he has never worked with -- he’s a huge receiver. At 6-foot-3, 236 pounds, Thomas offers mismatch possibilities that the masterful Manning should be able to exploit.

“Peyton tells me all the time he’s never worked with someone like me,” Thomas said. “I’ve watched a lot of film from his Colts' days to get some pointers. There really weren’t any of his receivers who were like me. ... I know Peyton is looking forward to it.”

For The Rest - http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/45184/thomas-hopes-to-pay-big-dividends

Beantown Bronco
06-22-2012, 10:18 AM
Why would anyone want to PAY dividends?

SportinOne
06-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Coach 'im up, coach Manning

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-22-2012, 10:52 AM
He just better eat his wheaties every morning cause you can't produce sitting on the sidelines hurt.

BroncoBeavis
06-22-2012, 10:53 AM
I'll be so happy when we can talk about what happened on the field instead of obsessing over this kind of meaningless crap.

cousinal11
06-22-2012, 11:07 AM
I'll be so happy when we can talk about what happened on the field instead of obsessing over this kind of meaningless crap.

Who's obsessing?

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 12:00 PM

:rofl:

I'm studying for my Series 7 and Series 66 right now, and the title of this thread immediately made me laugh.

BroncoRob isn't the smartest guy in the world (for littering this forum with BurgerBill cut ant paste jobs). I think he meant something like "Thomas expects work ethic to pay dividends"

Kind of an awkward subject-verb agreement there.

Kaylore
06-22-2012, 12:08 PM
I wish this could be blamed on BroncoRob, but sadly that is the ESPN headline.

Kaylore
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM

http://www.manitobabuddhistchurch.org/blog_files/page114_blog_entry57_1.jpg

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I wish this could be blamed on BroncoRob, but sadly that is the ESPN headline.

That is really sad.

Beantown Bronco
06-22-2012, 12:12 PM
:rofl:

I'm studying for my Series 7 and Series 66 right now, and the title of this thread immediately made me laugh.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zvICN8DNMpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncoBeavis
06-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Who's obsessing?

Me. Its sad really. Guess its just my first offseason as an OManiac.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 12:34 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zvICN8DNMpY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe I wont take the exam. I wanna work for that guy, lol.

I've never seen the film, but I take it Ben Affleck plays a cutthroat white-collar crook?

Johnykbr
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Maybe I wont take the exam. I wanna work for that guy, lol.

I've never seen the film, but I take it Ben Affleck plays a cutthroat white-collar crook?

Total cameo but it's just a notch below Baldwin in Glengary Glen Ross. Both great movies

Beantown Bronco
06-22-2012, 01:16 PM
Awesome movie. Solid cast. Affleck makes two or three really memorable appearances in it.

Definitely worth a netflix.

ColoradoDarin
06-22-2012, 01:20 PM
You reap dividends and you pay dues. I think Burger Bill got Special Sauce on his keyboard and mixed the two metaphors.

Shananahan
06-22-2012, 01:35 PM
Total cameo but it's just a notch below Baldwin in Glengary Glen Ross. Both great movies
More like a billion notches.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 01:43 PM
You reap dividends and you pay dues. I think Burger Bill got Special Sauce on his keyboard and mixed the two metaphors.

Corporations pay dividends. Ask any financial accountant or audit consultant. Rhymesayers DU is a CPA.... ask him.

Demaryius Thomas is the corporation that employs his work ethic.

Or something.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 01:46 PM
Awesome movie. Solid cast. Affleck makes two or three really memorable appearances in it.

Definitely worth a netflix.

Well Wall Street and Money Never Sleeps are in my top 5 all-time favorite movies, so I'll have to check it out.

I'm often quoted as saying 'greed is good.' Now, it appears it's legal. - Gordon Gekko

ColoradoDarin
06-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Corporations pay dividends. Ask any financial accountant or audit consultant. Rhymesayers DU is a CPA.... ask him.

Demaryius Thomas is the corporation that employs his work ethic.

Or something.

Hahahah!

(recovering accountant myself)

mkporter
06-22-2012, 02:04 PM

Well, if you are a corporation, and you are paying dividends, that likely means you are making a good profit, and have extra cash to give to your stakeholders.

To complete the analogy, if Demaryius (the corporation) is paying dividends, then he must be successful (profitable) enough that he provides his teammates, front office, and fans (stakeholders) with satisfaction and enjoyment (cash).

/english nerd

Pick Six
06-22-2012, 02:16 PM
Me. Its sad really. Guess its just my first offseason as an OManiac.

I've been here almost 9 years, and I'm STILL antsy over offseason. This offseason happens to be the worst, because we have Peyton FREAKIN' Manning...:thumbs::woowoo:

SonOfLe-loLang
06-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Wtf does size have to do with peyton's accuracy?

Pick Six
06-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Well, if you are a corporation, and you are paying dividends, that likely means you are making a good profit, and have extra cash to give to your stakeholders.

To complete the analogy, if Demaryius (the corporation) is paying dividends, then he must be successful (profitable) enough that he provides his teammates, front office, and fans (stakeholders) with satisfaction and enjoyment (cash).

/english nerd

The dividends paid will be to Broncos fans, who have waited over a decade for Denver to be back to a championship level (aside from the 2005 team that stumbled, against the Steelers)...

baja
06-22-2012, 02:59 PM
NFL on Sirius radio just talked about the Broncos for about 1/2 hour. They raved about DT. Said they expect him and Manning to be almost unstoppable. Said DT being on the field would make every other receiver better. They also raved about Decker. The way they talked I now expect to win the SB. ;D

Don't know if the archive their shows but if they do this one is worth a listen. If someone does find it please post it.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 06:31 PM
Hahahah!

(recovering accountant myself)

You call yourself a "recovering accountant" but now you have the monies and the autos and the womans. So it was worth it.

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 08:06 PM
NFL on Sirius radio just talked about the Broncos for about 1/2 hour. They raved about DT. Said they expect him and Manning to be almost unstoppable. Said DT being on the field would make every other receiver better. They also raved about Decker. The way they talked I now expect to win the SB. ;D

Don't know if the archive their shows but if they do this one is worth a listen. If someone does find it please post it.

There is some concern, with DT's route running. It has never been his strong suite and Manning demands precise routes. If DT can excell in this area he will have 1,500 yard receiving this year.

Bronco Rob
06-22-2012, 08:33 PM
Summation: Arguing semantics over content.

Complaining that I alter copywritten material and again when I don't.

Love it when fellow Bronco fans have nothing better to do than to insult me.

On topic. Demaryius is on the cusp of having an epic season, Manning has never had a receiver the caliber of Thomas. Look for him to shatter all previous receiving records and be placed in the patheon of alltime Bronco greats.

Book it!

:thumbs:

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 08:38 PM

On topic. Demaryius is on the cusp of having an epic season, Manning has never had a receiver the caliber of Thomas. Look for him to shatter all previous receiving records and be placed in the patheon of alltime Bronco greats.

Book it!

I appreciate your contribution because the only place I ever read this stuff in when you or someone else posts it.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM

Book it!

1. Your argument has one major flaw: you claim the article has content.

2. So you don't deny that you're copying comprised material?

I appreciate your contribution because the only place I ever read this stuff in when you or someone else posts it.

Thats the point. The reason why that stuff is written for hit-based advertising revenue.

Bronco Rob
06-22-2012, 09:06 PM

The majority of Broncos fans echo your sentiments. My summation of the remaider are bitter and must be petty in the rest of their dealings in life.

I don't always agree with what's posted here but have enough repsect of my fellow Bronco fan not to reply in kind.

And the people that do have a problem with me on this site make a thread in regards to this topic and see what happens.

Stay classy!

Archer81
06-22-2012, 09:12 PM

Book it!

I think it would be best if you just supply the link and maybe the first few sentences of the article. Beyond that, people will read it or wont.

:Broncos:

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
06-22-2012, 09:13 PM
The majority of Broncos fans echo your sentiments. My summation of the remaider are bitter and must be petty in the rest of their dealings in life.

I don't always agree with what's posted here but have enough repsect of my fellow Bronco fan not to reply in kind.

And the people that do have a problem with me on this site make a thread in regards to this topic and see what happens.

Stay classy!

Just people projecting. You put up a story that's pro Broncos and people thinks its anti-Tebow or anti-McDbag or anti-(insert private scared cow). Keep posting. Real Bronco fans will keep reading.

Vegas_Bronco
06-22-2012, 09:21 PM
EXT. STREET- EVENING

The financial district. The streets are eerily deserted.

Bateman stands at an ATM, enjoying the reassuring sound of
$500 in fresh bills thudding from the machine. As he turns
to leave, he notices someone across the street.

A HOMELESS MAN is lying in a doorway on top of an open
grate, surrounded by bags of garbage and a shopping cart. A
cardboard sign is attached to the front of the cart: I AM
HOMELESS AND HUNGRY PLEASE HELP ME. A small, thin dog lies
next to him.

He is black, dressed in a stained, torn, lime-green
polyester pants suit with jeans worn over the pants.

BATEMAN
(Offering his hand) Hello. Pat Bateman.

The Homeless Man stares at Bateman, struggling to sit up.

BATEMAN
You want some money?. Some...food?

The Homeless Man nods and starts to cry. Bateman reaches
into his pocket and pulls out a $I 0 bill, then changes his
mind and holds out a $5 instead.

BATEMAN
Is this what you need?

The Homeless Man nods, looks away, wipes his nose.

HOMELESS MAN
I'm so hungry.

BATEMAN
It's cold out, too, isn't it?

HOMELESS MAN
I'm so hungry.

BATEMAN
(Holding the bill just out of the man's reach)
Why don't you get a job? If you're so hungry, why don't you
get a job?

HOMELESS MAN
(Shivering and sobbing)
I lost my job...

BATEMAN
Why? Were you drinking? Is that why you lost it?
Insider trading...(brutal but I lulzed out loud)? Just joking. No, really-were you drinking on
the job?

HOMELESS MAN I was fired. I was laid off.

BATEMAN
Gee, uh, that's too bad.

HOMELESS MAN
I'm so hungry.The dog starts to whimper.BATEMAN
Why don't you get another one? Why don't , you get another job?

HOMELESS MAN
I'm not...

BATEMAN
You're not what? Qualified for anything else?

HOMELESS MAN
I'm hungry

BATEMAN
I know that, I know that. Jeez, you're like a broken record.
I'm trying to help you.

HOMELESS MAN
I'm hungry.

BATEMAN
Listen, do you think it's fair to take money from people who
do have jobs? From people who do work?

HOMELESS MAN
What am I gonna do?

BATEMAN
Listen, what's your name?

HOMELESS MAN
Al.

BATEMAN
Speak up. Come on.

HOMELESS MAN
Al.

BATEMAN
Get a goddamn job, Al. You've got a negative attitude.
That's what's stopping you. You've got to get your act together.
I'll help you.

...just clarifying the difference between paying dividends and receiving dividends.

Bronco Rob
06-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Just people projecting. You put up a story that's pro Broncos and people thinks its anti-Tebow or anti-McDbag or anti-(insert private scared cow). Keep posting. Real Bronco fans will keep reading.

Mogulseeker
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
This is totally topical... Let's continue to talk about dividends.

MrPeepers
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM

nice catch.

lonestar
06-22-2012, 10:06 PM
LEts hope he does not get hurt AGAIN this year..

JDB7821
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
The Broncos made an investment in DT. DT hopes to pay dividends to the Broncos for the investment they made in him.

That's what I got out of the thread title anyway.

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 11:02 PM
1. Your argument has one major flaw: you claim the article has content.

2. So you don't deny that you're copying comprised material?

Thats the point. The reason why that stuff is written for hit-based advertising revenue.

Ok, and what do I care about that? I would not be going to any of these sites to look for Broncos' news if Rob was not providing links. They should be kissing his ass that he is providing links to their stories. They need to put Rob onsome sort of payroll if you ask me.

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 11:03 PM
LEts hope he does not get hurt AGAIN this year..

or molest any other women

errand
06-22-2012, 11:05 PM
He just better eat his wheaties every morning cause you can't produce sitting on the sidelines hurt.

While I agree he needs to stay healthy, there have been several guys who started their careers with reputations of being injury-prone....Fred Taylor use to be called "Fragile Freddie" in his early days in Jax, especially after missing 23 of 48 games between '99-'02....and he had a pretty decent career rushing for damn near 12,000 yards. Terrell Davis was considered an injury risk coming outta UGa...and he turned out ok...

Thomas is young enough to recover from his early mishaps and produce like a big time player.

Archer81
06-22-2012, 11:16 PM
Ok, and what do I care about that? I would not be going to any of these sites to look for Broncos' news if Rob was not providing links. They should be kissing his ass that he is providing links to their stories. They need to put Rob onsome sort of payroll if you ask me.

ESPN and the Denver Post. Sites I am sure are incredibly difficult to find on the interwebz...

Bacchus
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM
ESPN and the Denver Post. Sites I am sure are incredibly difficult to find on the interwebz...

I did not say they were hard to find. I just do not bother going to them. The Mane takes all my time.

KipCorrington25
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM

The scary part is Ben Affleck didn't even know the cameras were rolling he thought it was a documentary.

cutthemdown
06-23-2012, 03:05 AM
DT flying up the draft boards ADP for fantasy which sucks. Means he won't be a sleeper now. But I bet with Manning, he's looking at top 15 WR numbers easy.

Vegas_Bronco
06-23-2012, 05:58 AM
DT flying up the draft boards ADP for fantasy which sucks. Means he won't be a sleeper now. But I bet with Manning, he's looking at top 15 WR numbers easy.

He better be or this will be draft pick no1 again for us next year...noooooooo!

mhgaffney
06-23-2012, 08:55 AM
But has Decker recovered from that vicious hit he took, last season?

TonyR
06-23-2012, 09:20 AM
This is a Denver Broncos forum and people are complaining about others posting links to stories about the Broncos?

baja
06-23-2012, 09:31 AM
This is a Denver Broncos forum and people are complaining about others posting links to stories about the Broncos?

Amazing isn't it

Many be should rename this the Orange Whine.

Bacchus
06-23-2012, 05:30 PM

confusing to me as well

Jetmeck
06-23-2012, 07:25 PM

Exactly and thanks for pointing to the obvious. I want all my Bronco info conveniently located so I say thank you. Rest of you get you panties straightened up....ok ?

lonestar
06-23-2012, 07:30 PM
While I agree he needs to stay healthy, there have been several guys who started their careers with reputations of being injury-prone....Fred Taylor use to be called "Fragile Freddie" in his early days in Jax, especially after missing 23 of 48 games between '99-'02....and he had a pretty decent career rushing for damn near 12,000 yards. Terrell Davis was considered an injury risk coming outta UGa...and he turned out ok...

Thomas is young enough to recover from his early mishaps and produce like a big time player.

until he was injured again..

lonestar
06-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Amazing isn't it

nice play on words.. reps to you

Bronco Rob
06-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Demaryius Thomas has been a wide receiver in the NFL for two years now and evidently hasn't spent a lot of time learning to run routes. I guess it's not all that necessary when you're watching for Kyle Orton or Tim Tebow to deliver you the football.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-aboard-broncos-receivers-actually-learn-routes-065559673--nfl.html

Shananahan
06-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Somebody should make a thread about that.

Bronco Rob
06-29-2012, 07:36 PM

Amazing isn't it

BroncoMan4ever
06-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Demaryius Thomas has been a wide receiver in the NFL for two years now and evidently hasn't spent a lot of time learning to run routes. I guess it's not all that necessary when you're watching for Kyle Orton or Tim Tebow to deliver you the football.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-aboard-broncos-receivers-actually-learn-routes-065559673--nfl.html

well when Orton is either curled into a ball or locked onto Lloyd and Tebow was tucking and running or throwing into the dirt there was really no reason to do proper route running.

MrPeepers
06-29-2012, 09:39 PM
just finished my 7 last month.

lonestar
06-29-2012, 09:52 PM
yep blame everyone but DT for his lack of effort in this area.. Is there a lack of desire on his part to KNOW his job.. Has the coaching been that bad, that they did not teach him.. And EVEN if he was injured or his QB's were not Manning IMO it comes with the pay check to know your job and work at it.. learning the route tree does not mean he has to be on the field running them all the time.. Loads of this game is mental and if the mental prep has not been done, trying to run the tree well is not gonna happen.. just maybe the QB's had little faith in him and that was the reason they did not make him the Numero Uno guy.. I know that Manning will not waste time on him if he does not have it down stone cold .. he will look at him last after all the other options.. Someone on NFLN mentioned regardless the commentary should not have been even brought up.. I agree, perhaps he has no common sense.. Or worse..

Drunk Monkey
06-30-2012, 06:07 AM

Book it!

Reggie Wayne was no slouch... Marvin Harrison also managed to catch a few balls. I hope you are right about him breaking records but I am going to set my expectations a little lower. 80 catches, 1,200 yds and 9 TD's. He does that and I am happy.

Bronco Rob
06-30-2012, 11:31 AM
well when Orton is either curled into a ball or locked onto Lloyd and Tebow was tucking and running or throwing into the dirt there was really no reason to do proper route running.

I guess it's not all that necessary when you're quarterbacks were Kyle Orton or Tim Tebow waiting for them to deliver you the football.

Shananahan
06-30-2012, 12:02 PM
Come to think of it, it's probably not all that necessary when your quarterbacks were Kyle Orton or Tim Tebow waiting for them to deliver you the football.

Broncobiv
06-30-2012, 12:07 PM

Come on man, really? This is getting pathetic.

First of all, someone else already created a new thread with this exact same article 8 hours prior. So basically you just used it as an excuse to bump your own thread, which nobody had replied to for 6 DAYS, in order to get it to the top of the forum again.

BR's desperate need for attention knows no bounds...

Broncobiv
06-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Come to think of it, it's probably not all that necessary when your quarterbacks were Kyle Orton or Tim Tebow waiting for them to deliver you the football.

LOL He thought it was such a good line, it deserved to be posted verbatim twice, 7 posts apart. I guess it was time to bump the thread again! Hell, I guess it's better than hs standard go-to post:

[someone posts something that praises BR]
[BR replies with nothing but his favorite "thumbs-up" emoticon]

So I suppose we should consider this progress?

Bacchus
06-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Come on man, really? This is getting pathetic.

First of all, someone else already created a new thread with this exact same article 8 hours prior. So basically you just used it as an excuse to bump your own thread, which nobody had replied to for 6 DAYS, in order to get it to the top of the forum again.

BR's desperate need for attention knows no bounds...

Wow, and you're keeping track of this. Good job!:thumbsup::thumbsup::welcome:

BroncoMan4ever
06-30-2012, 07:10 PM
yep blame everyone but DT for his lack of effort in this area.. Is there a lack of desire on his part to KNOW his job.. Has the coaching been that bad, that they did not teach him.. And EVEN if he was injured or his QB's were not Manning IMO it comes with the pay check to know your job and work at it.. learning the route tree does not mean he has to be on the field running them all the time.. Loads of this game is mental and if the mental prep has not been done, trying to run the tree well is not gonna happen.. just maybe the QB's had little faith in him and that was the reason they did not make him the Numero Uno guy.. I know that Manning will not waste time on him if he does not have it down stone cold .. he will look at him last after all the other options.. Someone on NFLN mentioned regardless the commentary should not have been even brought up.. I agree, perhaps he has no common sense.. Or worse..

in all fairness to DT and his overall game; he has been injured quite a bit since he was drafted. coming out of college he had the foot injury and wasn't a big participant in camp and once the regular season started injuries crept up again and Orton was all about finding Brandon Lloyd. so not a great year to learn his craft. add in, most receivers don't hit the ground running coming out of college.

year 2 he was coming off a torn achilles and missed camp and the first 6 games of the season. he also had 2 years of seeing Tebow missing on throws and throwing into the dirt. now coming back from injury is tough, a guy may be healed but he may not have complete confidence in the newly healed limb. this is evident in that he wasn't a big factor for the 1st 6 weeks he was back on the field by a lack of production.

now in his defense about the route running, yes it was dumb to admit to, but really i don't think route running was being heavily emphasized in the offense last season. i'd wager that coaches were telling the receivers "run the route, but if the ball isn't out after 3 seconds start blocking" now if you are a young receiver, chances are your going to see your QB throwing on average 10 passes a game maybe 4 of which are catchable; how much effort is realistically going to be put into proper route running?

under the circumstances of the QB position the last 2 seasons it is too soon to label DT a bad player or route runner or Decker as a guy incapable of getting separation or both of them as players who drop a lot of balls. if that continues this season with a full TC and preseason worth of work with a great passer then we can start to worry and call out these guys.

lonestar
06-30-2012, 07:43 PM
in all fairness to DT and his overall game; he has been injured quite a bit since he was drafted. coming out of college he had the foot injury and wasn't a big participant in camp and once the regular season started injuries crept up again and Orton was all about finding Brandon Lloyd. so not a great year to learn his craft. add in, most receivers don't hit the ground running coming out of college.

year 2 he was coming off a torn achilles and missed camp and the first 6 games of the season. he also had 2 years of seeing Tebow missing on throws and throwing into the dirt. now coming back from injury is tough, a guy may be healed but he may not have complete confidence in the newly healed limb. this is evident in that he wasn't a big factor for the 1st 6 weeks he was back on the field by a lack of production.

now in his defense about the route running, yes it was dumb to admit to, but really i don't think route running was being heavily emphasized in the offense last season. i'd wager that coaches were telling the receivers "run the route, but if the ball isn't out after 3 seconds start blocking" now if you are a young receiver, chances are your going to see your QB throwing on average 10 passes a game maybe 4 of which are catchable; how much effort is realistically going to be put into proper route running?

under the circumstances of the QB position the last 2 seasons it is too soon to label DT a bad player or route runner or Decker as a guy incapable of getting separation or both of them as players who drop a lot of balls. if that continues this season with a full TC and preseason worth of work with a great passer then we can start to worry and call out these guys.

Good well thought out post..

But that said.. playing football is not just physical lots of it is mental and he has had loads of mental time since being drafted and frankly before while in college to plan for the future..

Who knows had he put more mental time in just maybe he would have not been there for Josh to pick up..

I do realize that the game is physical and the only time you get those reps are a few in practice and then in games..With him being injured he lost some of that..

But again, saying I have to learn the route tree now that Manning is here can not be making Peyton a happy camper either..

Maybe they need to have part of the rookie symposium an "It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" Class..

from what everyone says he is a personable guy and supposedly smart, but so far the jury is still out on him IMO.

Most of us thought the same thing about BM and look how many things that thug has been traded because he is a locker room cancer and WAS a wife beater..

The WR corp could be very good this year or Manning is in deep do-do..

BroncoMan4ever
06-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Good well thought out post..

But that said.. playing football is not just physical lots of it is mental and he has had loads of mental time since being drafted and frankly before while in college to plan for the future..

Who knows had he put more mental time in just maybe he would have not been there for Josh to pick up..

I do realize that the game is physical and the only time you get those reps are a few in practice and then in games..With him being injured he lost some of that..

But again, saying I have to learn the route tree now that Manning is here can not be making Peyton a happy camper either..

Maybe they need to have part of the rookie symposium an "It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" Class..

from what everyone says he is a personable guy and supposedly smart, but so far the jury is still out on him IMO.

Most of us thought the same thing about BM and look how many things that thug has been traded because he is a locker room cancer and WAS a wife beater..

The WR corp could be very good this year or Manning is in deep do-do..

i think the Marshall comparisons are lacking beyond the physical standpoint. for all intents and purposes DT is a great teammate and a good locker room guy. aside from a questionable choice in friends as a pro he hasn't been a distraction or a bad person in the city. with Marshall we all saw that he was a fun guy, but could also be an absolute turd, and his stupidity only mounted after everything with DWill(RIP)

granted it has only been a little over a year since his brush with trouble that was mainly Cox's fault and he was just a bystander, but he has kept himself out of trouble and out of the spotlight. Marshall couldn't do that.

now i don't know about DT's intelligence or lack thereof but i don't think his recent comments about having to be in shape or route running were the result of stupidity. lack of judgment and proper clarification is more how i interpret his comments.

to me, his saying i need to be in shape to run this offense, was him saying poorly, i need to get back to doing the things i need to, to be an NFL receiver, when over last season he was a downfield blocker more than a receiver and because of that he wasn't necessarily doing all the little things to be a receiving weapon.

his route running comment wasn't saying "i don't know what the routes are" it was saying, "i now have a QB that can make all the throws and i need to be capable of running all possible routes on the route tree, not just the few that Orton or Tebow were capable of throwing"

lonestar
06-30-2012, 08:29 PM
i think the Marshall comparisons are lacking beyond the physical standpoint. for all intents and purposes DT is a great teammate and a good locker room guy. aside from a questionable choice in friends as a pro he hasn't been a distraction or a bad person in the city. with Marshall we all saw that he was a fun guy, but could also be an absolute turd, and his stupidity only mounted after everything with DWill(RIP)

granted it has only been a little over a year since his brush with trouble that was mainly Cox's fault and he was just a bystander, but he has kept himself out of trouble and out of the spotlight. Marshall couldn't do that.

now i don't know about DT's intelligence or lack thereof but i don't think his recent comments about having to be in shape or route running were the result of stupidity. lack of judgment and proper clarification is more how i interpret his comments.

to me, his saying i need to be in shape to run this offense, was him saying poorly, i need to get back to doing the things i need to, to be an NFL receiver, when over last season he was a downfield blocker more than a receiver and because of that he wasn't necessarily doing all the little things to be a receiving weapon.

his route running comment wasn't saying "i don't know what the routes are" it was saying, "i now have a QB that can make all the throws and i need to be capable of running all possible routes on the route tree, not just the few that Orton or Tebow were capable of throwing"

BM was thought of highly from most that knew him, writers, players and some adoring fans..

now DT did not have that becasue he came in hurt and seemed to not get on the field.. so few fans thought much of him and on top of all that he was Joshes boy, mistake or what ever..

From what I have been told he is a top ten in the wonderlick in his draft class.. SO perhaps it is not smarts but common sense..

Bronco Rob
06-30-2012, 10:06 PM

His litmus test....their litmus test will be this season and who better to learn from than Peyton Manning, won't find a better mentor than Stokley.

BroncoMan4ever
06-30-2012, 10:27 PM
His litmus test....their litmus test will be this season and who better to learn from than Peyton Manning, won't find a better mentor than Stokley.

agree completely. Decker has been smart to glue himself to Peyton since Peyton signed. but quite possibly the biggest help to them is Stokley since he knows exactly how to work with Peyton.

Shananahan
07-01-2012, 12:06 AM
won't find a better mentor than Stokley.
http://www.d2footballhalloffame.com/Current_Members/RodSmithMug.jpg

Bronco Rob
07-01-2012, 03:35 PM
agree completely. Decker has been smart to glue himself to Peyton since Peyton signed. but quite possibly the biggest help to them is Stokley since he knows exactly how to work with Peyton.

I thought Stokely's signing had more to do with Manning than his abilities gald to hear I was wrong

;)

Bronco Rob
09-09-2012, 08:34 PM
Demaryius is on the cusp of having an epic season, Manning has never had a receiver the caliber of Thomas. Look for him to shatter all previous receiving records and be placed in the patheon of alltime Bronco greats.

Book it!

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/tdmanning_medium.gif

LRtagger
09-09-2012, 08:55 PM
McDaniel at least got one thing right picking DT over Dez

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 09:02 PM
Damn, I took Decker over Thomas, too.

Agamemnon
09-09-2012, 09:04 PM

Decker will get his. Don't you worry.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
09-09-2012, 09:07 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/tdmanning_medium.gif

Nice!

Bacchus
09-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Decker will get his. Don't you worry.

Yeah but I lost this week by 7 points, I'd won with Thomas.

Lestat
09-09-2012, 09:47 PM

i have DT,Bmarsh,Gronk and Graham on the same team. Brady is my QB and my backups are Peyton & Cutler.

Drunk Monkey
09-10-2012, 05:15 AM
i have DT,Bmarsh,Gronk and Graham on the same team. Brady is my QB and my backups are Peyton & Cutler.

Are you in a 4 team league?

Elway 4 Life
09-10-2012, 05:17 AM

LOL. Beat me to it.

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 08:14 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mJqW4shBPuM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Beantown Bronco
09-10-2012, 08:22 AM
If you can watch Clady on those highlights of the TD and not laugh hysterically at what he does, you're a better man than I.

Dedhed
09-10-2012, 08:39 AM
Any league where Brady and Graham didn't both go in the first round can't have more than that.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:25 AM
If you can watch Clady on those highlights of the TD and not laugh hysterically at what he does, you're a better man than I.

AT LEAST HE DID NOT GET CALLED FOR HOLDING..

Beantown Bronco
09-10-2012, 09:29 AM
AT LEAST HE DID NOT GET CALLED FOR HOLDING..

Considering he didn't get within 2 feet of any Steelers, that would've been pretty comical if he did.

lonestar
09-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Considering he didn't get within 2 feet of any Steelers, that would've been pretty comical if he did.

BroncoFanatic
09-10-2012, 09:41 AM

He slowed up Dianna Ross without getting a block in the back penalty, I'll give him props for that :thumbsup:

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 09:48 AM

Whats funny is in football you don't have to make contact to get credit for a good block. He got in the way and made a difference. He did whiff on his big hit though! LOL!

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 09:49 AM
I'll never get sick of watchin DT go off on the Steelers. Did you guy see Troy try to use a martial arts move to injure DT on a tackle?

lolcopter
09-10-2012, 09:51 AM

Confirmed 4 team league

why the f would you carry 2 backup QBs when you're starting Brady?

/fantasy

Gronk and graham on the same team is lolful, hope this league isnt for money. Pathetic

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 09:55 AM

Stop playing with yourself you will go blind.

razorwire77
09-10-2012, 09:59 AM
You can tell he's completely healthy (maybe for the first time) in a Bronco uniform. I can't get over his game speed. I mean there's 4.3/4.4 speed in a controlled shorts and t-shirt environment that doesn't translate into game situations and then there are guys that have elite game speed too. Demaryius is a freak because he has elite WR game speed at 230 pounds.

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 10:00 AM

Wow you are playing with some bad bad players unless you are in a 3 team league.

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 10:00 AM
You can tell he's completely healthy (maybe for the first time) in a Bronco uniform. I can't get over his game speed. I mean there's 4.3/4.4 speed in a controlled shorts and t-shirt environment that doesn't translate into game situations and then there are guys that have elite game speed too. Demaryius is a freak because he has elite WR game speed at 230 pounds.

He was jogging on the long TD last night. As soon as he got the ball you could see he was going to go a long way.

DBroncos4life
09-10-2012, 10:07 AM

I remember that boomhuaher dude telling me he wasn't a 4.3 guy he was a 4.6 or 4.8. Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 08:11 PM
I remember that boomhuaher dude telling me he wasn't a 4.3 guy he was a 4.6 or 4.8. Hilarious!

Just to give you an idea of how fast he is. Ike Taylor ran a 4.25 at the combine.

theAPAOps5
09-10-2012, 08:13 PM

HA, I remember someone whiffing on a block on the play but forgot to check who. I didn't realize it was that bad. LOL

Lestat
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM

no, 10 team, my RB's blow though. Beanie Wells, Mendenhall & the back up is David Wilson. but i can start both TE's so that makes up for it.

tsiguy96
09-10-2012, 08:55 PM

well...you could make a case that most hand timed "times" are .15-.2 off, pretty consistently. if you put those guys in a true electronic timer their times go up and arent nearly as marketable.

Lestat
09-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Confirmed 4 team league

why the f would you carry 2 backup QBs when you're starting Brady?

/fantasy

Gronk and graham on the same team is lolful, hope this league isnt for money. Pathetic

trade bait. my RB's are weak and two of the starting QB's in the league are Schaub and Vick. someone is likely to get hurt and give me a RB for a QB.

Bacchus
09-10-2012, 10:25 PM

Clady made Poloymolouesoeue avoid him thus he took himself out of the play. It is pretty funny watching Clady but if Poloymolouesoeue would have tried to make the tackle Clady would have creamed him. So instead he side-stepped Clady took himself out of the play... TD Denver!!!!

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Look at Zane Beadles downfield getting a block that springs DT. Thats the most impressive thing I have ever seen from him. Just saying that is a hustling guard that gets that far into the second level. Hell thats like the 3rd level.

lonestar
09-11-2012, 07:14 AM
Look at Zane Beadles downfield getting a block that springs DT. Thats the most impressive thing I have ever seen from him. Just saying that is a hustling guard that gets that far into the second level. Hell thats like the 3rd level.

Getting that deep that fast is impressive. I'm getting more excited this kid will turn out to be pretty damned good especially with better coaching from this staff.

Bronco Rob
09-18-2012, 01:26 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/DTTD_medium.gif

swaiy
09-18-2012, 01:29 PM
That was a filthy catch lol

Chris
09-18-2012, 01:57 PM
Bey Bey made a lot of plays last night. He'll learn to hold on tight when going over the middle in future.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 05:16 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/DTTD_medium.gif

at first glance I can see how the ref called it the way he did..

was a great catch..

Bronco Rob
09-20-2012, 10:21 PM
Broncos: Rod Smith's advice helped send Demaryius Thomas on a roll

Rod Smith goes into the Broncos' Ring of Fame on Sunday for his accomplishments from 1994-2008, in which he became the Broncos' all-time leader in receptions, receiving yardage and touchdowns.

But his contributions didn't end there, as it turned out. After his old quarterback, John Elway, returned to the team as an executive vice president in January 2011, Smith was invited back to speak with the current Broncos and be an unofficial consultant.

During one of his visits to Broncos headquarters last November, he walked into the wide receivers' room to see a downcast group. The Broncos were winning -- they had won four games in succession with Tim Tebow at the controls -- but the run-centric offense had left the receivers with little to do but block.

"They were frustrated. They were hurt. They were catching two balls thrown to them a game, and they were frustrated," Smith recalled.

In the previous four games, when the Broncos went full-tilt into the zone-read option, Demaryius Thomas had caught just three passes for 66 yards, and Eric Decker had just seven catches for 146 yards. Three of Decker's receptions had gone for touchdowns.

But the Broncos were winning, so they put on a positive face for the public -- a guard the receivers let down when Smith walked into the room.

Smith, who broke into the league as an undrafted free agent on the Broncos' practice squad in 1994 and became the most prolific undrafted receiver in league history, wasn't going to stand for that.

"I said, 'Guys, that part, you don't control,'" Smith recalled. "'You control how you come out of the huddle, how you run your route. You control that. You control blocking in the run game.

"'I know it sucks. It sucks to be a receiver and not know if you're going to get the ball, ever. You never know. But what makes you a champion is when you go out there thinking it's coming to you anyway and you go out there and go to work."

The speech appeared to have a profound impact on Thomas, who has exploded in the nine games since then, averaging 5.3 receptions, 103.7 yards and 0.75 touchdowns per game. His per-game averages before them were 1.8 receptions, 17.9 yards and 0.19 touchdowns per game.

"Whether it helped out, I don't know, but his approach seemed different from that day forward," Smith said.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/20267594/broncos-rod-smiths-advice-helped-send-demaryius-thomas-on-a-roll

Bronco Rob
10-07-2012, 07:28 PM
Five games....511 receiving yards. Imagine if he held on to every ball...600+ yards...

KipCorrington25
10-07-2012, 07:38 PM
So much natural talent and a lot of head scratching moments. I hope 5 or 6 years from now we're not saying "what if he had gotten his **** together?"

TonyR
10-07-2012, 08:30 PM
That was a tought break on that fumble. Defender made a perfect play at the ball that DT didn't see coming.

razorwire77
10-07-2012, 08:33 PM
$10,000,000 ability.

10 cent brain.

DBroncos4life
10-07-2012, 08:37 PM
$10,000,000 ability.

10 cent brain.

ROFL! that fumble sucked but lets not pretend the defensive player didn't make a hell of a play.

Gutless Drunk
10-07-2012, 08:43 PM

Baba Booey
10-07-2012, 08:52 PM
The numbers don't lie; the guy is a beast. Just secure the damn ball, Bay Bay!

maher_tyler
10-07-2012, 09:03 PM
The numbers don't lie; the guy is a beast. Just secure the damn ball, Bay Bay!

Can't explain the fumbles, just hope they stop. Can't have stuff like this happaning against teams like the Pats.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-07-2012, 09:45 PM
$10,000,000 ability.

10 cent brain.

Hooray racism!

Id love to know why he has a 10 cent brain? Cause he fumbled a couple times? Yeah, intelligence ftw!

BroncoBeavis
10-07-2012, 10:10 PM

Well I guess that settles the Reggie Wayne is a scrub made probowler by Peyton talk. :)

fdf
10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
So much natural talent and a lot of head scratching moments. I hope 5 or 6 years from now we're not saying "what if he had gotten his **** together?"

He's going to get it together about the time he's a free agent.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
He's going to get it together about the time he's a free agent.

I'd say he's already "got it together" He's fumbled a few times, its not like he's beating his mother Christ.

Bronco Rob
10-13-2012, 10:07 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/d-thomas-1-hand2-10-7-12.gif

baja
10-13-2012, 10:44 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/d-thomas-1-hand2-10-7-12.gif

I watched this for ten minutes and he caught it every time!

Jetmeck
10-13-2012, 11:32 PM

Hell yeah. Need some more of that on running plays.

Bronco Rob
10-16-2012, 02:00 AM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/0000000000000000000.gif

Doggcow
10-16-2012, 02:27 AM

If Thomas catches it going into the endzone, he can't fumble.

I think Manning figured out the trick!

Bacchus
10-16-2012, 02:33 AM

I don't know, I think Peyton is overrated. Do you see the way that ball wobbles?

Bronco Rob
10-28-2012, 08:35 PM
Demaryius Thomas - 39 - Receptions - 642 - Yards - 4 - Touchdowns

:strong:

enjolras
10-28-2012, 08:51 PM
He's getting dangerously close to being an elite receiver in this league.

gyldenlove
10-28-2012, 09:00 PM
He's getting dangerously close to being an elite receiver in this league.

No, he IS an elite reciever. Through 3 quarters and change tonight Thomas had more recieving yards than ALL of the New Orleans Saints combined.

baja
10-28-2012, 09:04 PM
No, he IS an elite reciever. Through 3 quarters and change tonight Thomas had more recieving yards than ALL of the New Orleans Saints combined.

and he is still figuring out how to play the position manning style. He's (by his admission) in kindergarden.

lonestar
10-28-2012, 09:05 PM
and he is still figuring out how to play the position manning style. He's (by his admission) in kindergarden.

that is scary..

gyldenlove
10-28-2012, 09:14 PM

Thomas has a wonderful gift as a wide reciever, he is extremely humble and driven. I am not sure how he emerged from the car wreck that was his family situation as a child but it formed him into a guy who will not be satisfied with complete domination. The game tonight showed that he can not be covered 1 on 1, he is simply too big, too strong and too fast. He will find a way to beat you and all you have to do is get the ball to him.

Lestat
10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Thomas can only say
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfh5lc1i21rjf2emo1_400.gif

swaiy
10-28-2012, 09:20 PM
Thomas can only say
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfh5lc1i21rjf2emo1_400.gif
:spit: that caught me off guard when i scrolled down.

baja
10-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Thomas has a wonderful gift as a wide reciever, he is extremely humble and driven. I am not sure how he emerged from the car wreck that was his family situation as a child but it formed him into a guy who will not be satisfied with complete domination. The game tonight showed that he can not be covered 1 on 1, he is simply too big, too strong and too fast. He will find a way to beat you and all you have to do is get the ball to him.

I just how he mentally agile enough to play full on Manning ball.

KevinJames
10-28-2012, 09:58 PM
So glad we passed on Dez for Demaryius, as much as I hate McD he made a good choice taking him over Dez.

Hes a humble church mouse compared to Dez in terms of personality too.

theAPAOps5
10-28-2012, 10:41 PM
Wow has DT grown in the 7 games this year. He is getting to be dominant and he has so much more room to grow. Collingsworth made a point towards the middle of the third quarter about seeing DT run some great routes and giving Manning signals about when he is going to come out of his breaks. Showed a great replay of him chopping his feet and swinging his arms just before making his break, and bam the ball was there. He said Manning had been working on that with him.

Having Manning is so awesome.

lonestar
10-29-2012, 09:39 AM

unlike the train wreck he replaced,

I guess we can thank mikey for making promises of a big contract for the following spring and his resentment with Josh for not giving it to him..

and then Thank Josh for finding this gem and bringing him here.. as we get the beast that BM was without all the sideshow and arrests..

lonestar
10-29-2012, 09:43 AM
So glad we passed on Dez for Demaryius, as much as I hate McD he made a good choice taking him over Dez.

Hes a humble church mouse compared to Dez in terms of personality too.

so far has not beat his grand mother.. a really good sign..

I watched part of the cowgirl game yesterday and dez dropped a couple of gimmies and was pissed that romo called him on it..

lonestar
10-29-2012, 09:46 AM
Wow has DT grown in the 7 games this year. He is getting to be dominant and he has so much more room to grow. Collingsworth made a point towards the middle of the third quarter about seeing DT run some great routes and giving Manning signals about when he is going to come out of his breaks. Showed a great replay of him chopping his feet and swinging his arms just before making his break, and bam the ball was there. He said Manning had been working on that with him.

it is amazing just how far our receiving corp has come in so little time..

I guess having your OC/WR coach/QB on the field with them every snap makes a huge difference.. I just hope that Brock is paying attention to how it is supposed to be done..

lonestar
10-29-2012, 09:47 AM

it is amazing just how far our receiving corp has come in so little time..

I guess having your OC/WR coach/QB on the field with them every snap makes a huge difference.. I just hope that Brock is paying attention to how it is supposed to be done..

Gutless Drunk
10-29-2012, 09:53 AM

baja
10-29-2012, 10:04 AM

Average gain 17.4 yards :holyguac!

baja
10-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Other stats;

Denver had the ball over 10 minutes longer than NO

Denver average gain 7.5 yards per play

Denver average gain rushing 5.5 yards per play

Denver

lonestar
10-29-2012, 10:11 AM

get rid of the fumbleroskis and he is a great WR..

Mediator12
10-29-2012, 10:34 AM
DT is making the strides one step at a time. I said this earlier this year when I was highly critical of his play. He was not doing the little things right and now he is doing way better at that. He is still not there, but his performances are getting better every game and his blocking is solid as hell too. Guy is going to be a complete WR and an elite target as well if he keeps this up.

Decker has also been money playing with Manning. Let's not forget that as well. Overall, the WR corp is getting better and more comfortable with the scheme, the no huddle, and the timing with Manning. Add in a real running game, one capable of taking over a game and making PA a real threat, and this offense is going to remain as lethal as it was last night.

Nothing like giving the defense the lead for once and watching what they can do going the other way. Just look at OAK and NO games when DEN got the lead early and stood on the gas. They simply put away teams on both sides of the ball. Going to be very good down the stretch with this formula.

Lestat
10-30-2012, 02:31 PM

as much as DT talks about Manning taking him to school like he was in kindergarten i would hope that they have great chemistry brewing. ROFL!
it's really good to see the maturation of the WR's and improvement from them this year.

Manning really is like having a coach on the playing field.

enjolras
11-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Rewatched the last two games while I was working today...

One thing we haven't talked nearly enough about is how well Thomas is blocking. He's thrown some really nice blocks that have sprung guys for double digit yards just in the last two games alone. He's not a lock you up kind of guy yet, but he has that physical knock-you-out shoulder thing going on.

I'm really excited about him.

Spell Checker
11-01-2012, 03:22 PM
I just how he mentally agile enough to play full on Manning ball.
I just how he athletically fast enough to catch ball

Smiling Assassin27
11-01-2012, 03:34 PM
I just how he eat Dez Bryant's lunch.

baja
11-01-2012, 03:50 PM
I just how he athletically fast enough to catch ball

hey it's fwf aka pecker checker

Spell Checker
11-01-2012, 05:18 PM
hey it's fwf aka pecker checker
Certainly not. I am far more wittier and better looking than fwf. You insult me.

DBroncos4life
11-01-2012, 05:42 PM
Certainly not. I am far more wittier and better looking than fwf. You insult me.

So you're unemployed. My condolences.

Bronco Rob
11-02-2012, 02:23 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BoKy-mhxe10" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lonestar
11-02-2012, 02:32 PM
if the kid can keep his head out of his ass and not become a prototypical WR with a huge HEAD case. then he is progressing really well..

I did not think he would be running such sharp routes yet thought with the total lack of experience in college and frankly his first tow years in the NFL, it would take another year to be on Manning wave length..

Bronco Boy
11-02-2012, 02:50 PM

One thing we haven't talked nearly enough about is how well Thomas is blocking. He's thrown some really nice blocks that have sprung guys for double digit yards just in the last two games alone. He's not a lock you up kind of guy yet, but he has that physical knock-you-out shoulder thing going on.

I agree, he's thrown some huge blocks on several plays that I've seen. I think Decker is probably a better route runner but DT has better hands and is obviously a beast physically.

Action
11-02-2012, 02:53 PM

I'm glad you mention this.

No one talks about it, but DT really does give good blocks. Not only in effort, but the decisions he makes to block...

Playing at GTech helped him there.

Bronco Rob
12-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Demaryius Thomas - 69 - Receptions - 1114 - Yards - 8 - Touchdowns

Boobs McGee
12-05-2012, 12:46 PM
STUD! Every time he catches the ball, it seems like he can shed tacklers with such ease. He has that effortless Erik Dickerson speed, where it LOOKS like he isn't running fast, but the afterburners are in full blown speed mode.

LOVE this kid!

teknic
12-05-2012, 12:48 PM
I found this yesterday and thought it was a good read.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2012/12/04/influenced-by-excellence-demaryius-thomas/

It is analysis (with pictures :)) of Thomas' development as a receiver.

SonOfLe-loLang
12-05-2012, 01:15 PM
are people over his fumbles yet?

Bronco Rob
12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
I found this yesterday and thought it was a good read.

http://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2012/12/04/influenced-by-excellence-demaryius-thomas/

It is analysis (with pictures :)) of Thomas' development as a receiver.

Bronco Boy
12-05-2012, 04:39 PM
are people over his fumbles yet?

The question should be: is Thomas over his own fumbles yet?

Bronco Rob
12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
The question should be: is Thomas over his own fumbles yet?

Will it matter when he breaks all the Bronco single season receiving records?

???

bowtown
12-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Where's boomhauer?

gyldenlove
12-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Thomas is the best Bronco that nobody knows. He is so big, so strong and he catches the ball - he used to have concentration drops, but not any more.

Cito Pelon
12-06-2012, 08:55 PM
DT with an ice pack on his right shoulder in the lockerroom, says he hurt it just a little bit on one of the slants. Dude has been taking some nicks all year, good to have a long break coming up.

theAPAOps5
12-06-2012, 09:09 PM
DT with an ice pack on his right shoulder in the lockerroom, says he hurt it just a little bit on one of the slants. Dude has been taking some nicks all year, good to have a long break coming up.

I believe it was the play where he trucked the guy. He blew a would be tackler up.

Bronco Rob
12-30-2012, 05:46 PM
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230_062534_demaryius-thomas-broncos.gif

;)

TonyR
12-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Early this season there were people, right here on the Mane, saying we should cut him. Of course there were also people that were mad we brought in Peyton Manning and cut you-know-who. Ya gotta love it.

maven
12-30-2012, 05:54 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/dt_zps1722c43d.gif

;)

**** man what a catch.

final season stats look damn good

Hamrob
12-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Early this season there were people, right here on the Mane, saying we should cut him. Of course there were also people that were mad we brought in Peyton Manning and cut you-know-who. Ya gotta love it.Come on man! Who said that we should cut Thomas? He single handedly beat the Steelers...with over 200yds receiving and the winning TD in overtime. Nobody was saying we should cut Thomas dude!:curtsey:

Bronco Rob
12-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Early this season there were people, right here on the Mane, saying we should cut him. Of course there were also people that were mad we brought in Peyton Manning and cut you-know-who. Ya gotta love it.

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2012/1230/20121230_062534_demaryius-thomas-broncos.gif

:holyguac!

Bronco Rob
12-30-2012, 06:13 PM

Book it!

;)

TonyR
12-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Come on man! Who said that we should cut Thomas? He single handedly beat the Steelers...with over 200yds receiving and the winning TD in overtime. Nobody was saying we should cut Thomas dude!

I'm serious! He had a couple drops, and he failed to keep his feet in bounds once, in our early season games. People were all over him. I'm trying to find them but the search keeps timing out on me...

Bronco Rob
12-31-2012, 03:28 AM
I'm serious! He had a couple drops, and he failed to keep his feet in bounds once, in our early season games. People were all over him. I'm trying to find them but the search keeps timing out on me...

LOL

bowtown
12-31-2012, 05:34 AM
Come on man! Who said that we should cut Thomas? He single handedly beat the Steelers...with over 200yds receiving and the winning TD in overtime. Nobody was saying we should cut Thomas dude!:curtsey:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3610908&postcount=27

Requiem
12-31-2012, 06:05 AM
Boomhauer was and always will be a clown. W*GS took him to the shed in the politics forum, and it was clear as day that he had absolutely no football IQ whatsoever. Mark Dell, really? Lol. I run a faster 40 yard dash than Mark Dell.

TonyR
12-31-2012, 07:05 AM
LOL

Keep laughing. And then see post #180 above. And then these. And there was more going on in game threads.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3677605&postcount=1359

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3677508&postcount=1266

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3766713&postcount=11

BroncoBeavis
12-31-2012, 07:21 AM
I feel like I never really fully understood the OM until now.

Success beyond anyone's imagination breeds even more bitching, call-out threads, and bumping of old, frustrated posts.

I'm not saying I get it, but now I get it. :)

Bronco Rob
12-31-2012, 09:25 AM
Keep laughing. And then see post #180 above. And then these. And there was more going on in game threads.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3677605&postcount=1359

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3677508&postcount=1266

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3766713&postcount=11

There should be a tribunal held with a ban hammer judgement!

baja
12-31-2012, 09:36 AM

Success beyond anyone's imagination breeds even more b****ing, call-out threads, and bumping of old, frustrated posts.

Yes this place is filled with small humorless people desperately trying to feel good about themselves with a few great personalties sprinkled in.

bowtown
12-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Yes this place is filled with small humorless people desperately trying to feel good about themselves with a few great personalties sprinkled in.

They have such tall horses down there in Mexico. Hard for you to even see the ground way up there.

barryr
12-31-2012, 09:53 AM

Success beyond anyone's imagination breeds even more b****ing, call-out threads, and bumping of old, frustrated posts.

People did the same last year while the team made the playoffs and even won a playoff game. It is why the forums around here are not enjoyable as much anymore.

Requiem
12-31-2012, 10:01 AM

To be fair, not all of us made a thread on how they didn't want home field advantage in the playoffs. :P

TonyR
12-31-2012, 10:03 AM
People did the same last year while the team made the playoffs and even won a playoff game. It is why the forums around here are not enjoyable as much anymore.

A river. Cry me one.

bowtown
12-31-2012, 10:13 AM
Boomhauer was and always will be a clown. W*GS took him to the shed in the politics forum, and it was clear as day that he had absolutely no football IQ whatsoever. Mark Dell, really? Lol. I run a faster 40 yard dash than Mark Dell.

Sometimes I like to just go to SoCal's profile page to read this epic flameout:

SonOfLe-loLang
12-31-2012, 11:43 AM

I think this place is a microcosm of what's wrong with America. I honestly believe that and often cite the Mane when I have a philosophical/sociological conversation about America's future.

baja
12-31-2012, 11:49 AM
I think this place is a microcosm of what's wrong with America. I honestly believe that and often cite the Mane when I have a philosophical/sociological conversation about America's future.

I think that is a very wise observation and I could not agree more.

Bronco Rob
12-31-2012, 05:11 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/dtrec_zps0b3ffc2f.png

Hamrob
12-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Wow! However, I would not include game thread comments. :-)

Considering I'm one of the most passionate game time posters........

My favorite player ever was John Elway....and man did I ever call him every name in the book over the years!

:-))))))

Bronco Rob
01-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Wow! However, I would not include game thread comments. :-)

Considering I'm one of the most passionate game time posters........

My favorite player ever was John Elway....and man did I ever call him every name in the book over the years!

:-))))))

I doubt you wanted to cut Elway...

;)

bowtown
01-01-2013, 10:04 AM
I doubt you wanted to cut Elway...

;)

In game threads, Hamrob has wanted every single player and member of the FO to be cut or fired at least 3 times.

Bronco Rob
05-04-2013, 04:54 PM
45. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver Broncos (Unranked)

Outside a couple of fumbles when Thomas wasn’t touched, it was a big year for the former first-round pick who showed what he could do with a viable quarterback throwing him the ball. Making some spectacular catches as he picked up 1,430 yards and 10 touchdowns, Thomas emerged as one of the most dynamic receivers in the league.

Best Performance: Week 8 versus New Orleans, +7.1

Key Stat: Picked up 2.51 yards per route run, seventh-highest in the league.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/01/pffs-top-101-of-2012-50-to-41/

Hamrob
05-04-2013, 07:56 PM
In game threads, Hamrob has wanted every single player and member of the FO to be cut or fired at least 3 times.I certainly can't deny it. ^5

Lestat
05-04-2013, 08:56 PM
45. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Denver Broncos (Unranked)

Outside a couple of fumbles when Thomas wasn’t touched, it was a big year for the former first-round pick who showed what he could do with a viable quarterback throwing him the ball. Making some spectacular catches as he picked up 1,430 yards and 10 touchdowns, Thomas emerged as one of the most dynamic receivers in the league.

Best Performance: Week 8 versus New Orleans, +7.1

Key Stat: Picked up 2.51 yards per route run, seventh-highest in the league.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/01/pffs-top-101-of-2012-50-to-41/

you don't say :~ohyah!:

Jetmeck
05-05-2013, 09:46 PM

Well............duh

In other news....water is wet !

cutthemdown
05-05-2013, 10:34 PM
That yr Steve Watson had still epic. Look at the YPC and tds. 1244 on 60 balls with 13 tds.

Bronco Rob
07-27-2013, 06:22 PM
Peyton Manning hits Demaryius Thomas for 50-yard TD at Denver Broncos training camp

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000222082/Manning-hits-Thomas-for-50-yard-TD

CEH
07-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Peyton Manning hits Demaryius Thomas for 50-yard TD at Denver Broncos training camp

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-training-camps/0ap2000000222082/Manning-hits-Thomas-for-50-yard-TD

And the crowd yelled damn Champ this ain't the Raven's game

Broncos4Life
07-27-2013, 07:11 PM
And the crowd yelled damn Champ this ain't the Raven's game

Where was the safety help? Was that Burton over there?

TheReverend
07-27-2013, 07:57 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/Champ_zps2d548c94.png

Well, that's not where you wanna be, Champ...

lolcopter
07-27-2013, 08:55 PM
http://www.lolz.se/fun/1172133198-ballin.gif

pricejj
07-27-2013, 09:11 PM

Judging by the Ravens game, we're going to be seeing a LOT of that this year. Maybe Briton should just stand at the goal line and wait.

TheReverend
07-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Judging by the Ravens game, we're going to be seeing a LOT of that this year. Maybe Briton should just stand at the goal line and wait.

Briton? Who's Briton? I think you're referring to Buntor?

extralife
07-27-2013, 09:40 PM
are we seriously criticizing champ's play in ****ing training camp or is this some kind of mane thing that I'm not dumb enough to have been privy to

Bronco Rob
07-28-2013, 12:47 AM
Where was the safety help? Was that Burton over there?

Bruton is the Joe Mays of the 2013 Denver Broncos.

lolcopter
07-28-2013, 06:10 AM

you bite your tongue

baja
07-28-2013, 06:18 AM

Don't you mean John Mars

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-28-2013, 06:22 AM
Don't you mean John Mars

No! It John Mayer.

baja
07-28-2013, 06:41 AM
No! It John Mayer.

LOL My bad! ;D

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-28-2013, 06:43 AM
LOL My bad! ;D

And its "David Bowe is this years John Mayer". LOL

DenverBrit
07-28-2013, 07:56 AM
or did you mean........:)

http://eil.com/images/main/John+Mayall+%2D+The+World+Of+John+Mayall+%2D+LP+RE CORD-314835.jpg

TheReverend
07-28-2013, 07:56 AM
are we seriously criticizing champ's play in ****ing training camp or is this some kind of mane thing that I'm not dumb enough to have been privy to

No, this is something you're far TOO dumb to catch. Not vice versa.

Lestat
07-28-2013, 10:58 AM

that was beautiful. tight spiral, perfect spot and hit him in stride.
God i love Manning being our QB.

Gutless Drunk
07-29-2013, 06:55 AM
"Peyton Manning lofted a pass down the left side of the Denver Broncos practice field Sunday and barely had to watch it as landed in Demaryius Thomas' hands.

Thomas had split two defensive backs and, though a whistle blew, didn't slow, sprinting 30 more yards to the end zone. As he turned around to make his way back to the huddle, he turned to a group of observers and smiled.

"They didn't make that tackle," Thomas said.

It was the type of play that Thomas made over and over in private workouts this spring with an elite group of NFL wide receivers, including Calvin Johnson and A.J. Green.

"I want to be one of those guys that isn't forgotten once I'm done. That's my main thing," Thomas told USA TODAY Sports...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/07/28/demaryius-thomas-denver-broncos/2594359/

Bacchus
07-29-2013, 07:02 AM
I'm not sure it looks like Manning cannot throw to his right. I hope opposing defense don't notice this.

baja
07-29-2013, 07:07 AM
I'm not sure it looks like Manning cannot throw to his right. I hope opposing defense don't notice this.

If only you could make your avatar into a jif.

Kaylore
07-29-2013, 07:54 AM

http://www.shawnw.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/John-Clayton-Seattle.jpg

baja
07-29-2013, 08:37 AM
http://www.shawnw.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/John-Clayton-Seattle.jpg

He clearly gets those $200 hair cuts.

bronco militia
07-29-2013, 08:48 AM
He clearly gets those $200 hair cuts.

his mom charges him $200??

SeedReaver
07-29-2013, 08:57 AM
http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/jay-cutler-dont-care.jpg

about this Thomas

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ea/Demaryius_Thomas.JPG/225px-Demaryius_Thomas.JPG

want more threads about this Thomas

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/Julius_Thomas.JPG/220px-Julius_Thomas.JPG

Bigdawg26
07-29-2013, 09:02 AM

Look at Champ with the Rahim Moore coverage!!

Kaylore
07-29-2013, 09:17 AM
Look at Champ with the Rahim Moore coverage!!
When we heard Champ would be working with Rahim Moore this offseason, this isn't what we had in mind...

baja
07-29-2013, 09:22 AM
When we heard Champ would be working with Rahim Moore this offseason, this isn't what we had in mind...

LOL

TheReverend
07-29-2013, 09:26 AM

That screen cap is a perfect picture of what makes Demaryius and Peyton so dangerous:

1. The throw comes approximately 2 seconds after the snap and Bailey has press coverage.
2. Champ lets Demaryius take the sideline so it can let him work inside-out.
3. High-pointing a ball is PARAMOUNT to a secondary, but because of Demaryius' size, Bailey has to "choke-up" on the coverage when he sees the throw and try to high point the ball a little early.
4. The end result is being hilariously out of position and a walk-in TD for Demaryius.

huh??
07-29-2013, 11:07 AM
DT stayed after practice to get in additional catches in. Practiced some "stretch and reach" stuff. :thumbsup:

gyldenlove
07-29-2013, 11:12 AM
That screen cap is a perfect picture of what makes Demaryius and Peyton so dangerous:

1. The throw comes approximately 2 seconds after the snap and Bailey has press coverage.
2. Champ lets Demaryius take the sideline so it can let him work inside-out.
3. High-pointing a ball is PARAMOUNT to a secondary, but because of Demaryius' size, Bailey has to "choke-up" on the coverage when he sees the throw and try to high point the ball a little early.
4. The end result is being hilariously out of position and a walk-in TD for Demaryius.

That is one aspect of why Thomas and Manning work so well, the other is of course Thomas' size and power with the ball. Manning knows all he has to do is get Thomas the ball with space to move and it could be going for 6 regardless where on the field the catch is made.

TonyR
07-29-2013, 02:02 PM
DT with the 3rd best regular season by a WR since 2008 according to these PFF metrics (which could be garbage but don't shoot the messenger):

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/07/29/page-of-fame-wide-receivers/

Bronco Rob
07-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Demaryius Thomas becoming a 'Juggernaut' for Broncos

Lindsay H. Jones, USA TODAY Sports 9:29 p.m. EDT July 28, 2013

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — Peyton Manning lofted a pass down the left side of the Denver Broncos practice field Sunday and barely had to watch it as landed in Demaryius Thomas' hands.

Thomas had split two defensive backs and, though a whistle blew, didn't slow, sprinting 30 more yards to the end zone. As he turned around to make his way back to the huddle, he turned to a group of observers and smiled.

"They didn't make that tackle," Thomas said.

It was the type of play that Thomas made over and over in private workouts this spring with an elite group of NFL wide receivers, including Calvin Johnson and A.J. Green.

"I want to be one of those guys that isn't forgotten once I'm done. That's my main thing," Thomas told USA TODAY Sports.

Wide receivers, perhaps more than players at other positions, make their mark through statistics. Yet Thomas is preparing for the possibility that his individual numbers might go down in 2013 from the 94 catches and 1,434 yards and 10 touchdowns he recorded last season.

This is Thomas' new challenge in Denver, balancing the desire to become one of the game's elite wide receivers while sharing an offensive huddle with other big-name talents in Wes Welker and Eric Decker

But Thomas is the true No.1 receiver, the one with the best combination of size (6-3 and 229 pounds), power to throw a vicious stiff-arm and speed to outrun just about any NFL defensive back.

Gase coached quarterbacks for Detroit in 2007 when the Lions used the No.2 draft pick on Johnson. He whole-heartedly approves of his new star pupil spending his offseason training with Johnson. As Thomas develops as a route-runner (he had a limited base to work with when he arrived from Georgia Tech) Gase hopes other parts of Johnson's game are rubbing off on Thomas.

"The one thing from my experience around Calvin was just how he had the confidence to just go and get the ball," Gase said. "That's the one thing I'm sure (Thomas) is trying to work on, stretching the field and just being able to attack the ball. It's not an easy thing to do. You've got a guy draped on you and you're trying to catch while running full-speed. It's one thing you've got to develop and fight through some of the frustrations so that can happen."

Thomas was a redshirt freshman at Georgia Tech in 2006 when Johnson was in his final collegiate season. Thomas was the tag-along kid brother who watched everything Johnson did, and then tried to do the same.

"I'm trying to be better than him, and I'm trying to get where he's at, because I feel like he's the best in the game," Thomas said.

Seven years later, it hasn't changed all that much, though Thomas has certainly begun to close the gap between him and his mentor.

"Him, A.J. (Green), the guys we work out, those guys are trying to come get me, trying to be the top in the league, as they should," Johnson said last week about Thomas.

While working out in Atlanta and Los Angeles, where he caught passes from New York Jets' quarterback Mark Sanchez and went through cardio sessions on the beach, Thomas dropped nearly nine pounds and weighed in at 226 pounds when he arrived for training camp. He's hoping to play at 222 pounds this season, and said he already feels faster.

His teammates notice a difference.

"When he goes out here to work, you would think he had never made a catch in his life, or he's a free agent or something," said teammate Andre Caldwell. "He's a big guy, but has the speed of a little guy, and when he gets the ball, we call him 'Juggernaut' (based on the X-Men character) because he can't be tackled."

for the rest: http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2013/07/28/demaryius-thomas-denver-broncos/2594359/

From 06-22-2012, 10:33 PMLove it when fellow Bronco fans have nothing better to do than to insult me.

Book it!

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/Jackie_Treehorn007/ace_ventura_zps62cdac5c.gif (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Jackie_Treehorn007/media/ace_ventura_zps62cdac5c.gif.html)

Bronco Rob
09-05-2013, 11:28 PM
https://vine.co/v/hJ6pb229wd5

gyldenlove
09-06-2013, 02:05 AM
He is unreal, that speed and size is just not right - nobody that big should move like that.

Bronco Rob
09-06-2013, 06:12 AM
He is unreal, that speed and size is just not right - nobody that big should move like that.

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/Jackie_Treehorn007/dtrun_zpsae05e610.gif (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Jackie_Treehorn007/media/dtrun_zpsae05e610.gif.html)

Man-Goblin
09-06-2013, 06:25 AM

what...she...said.

Bronco Rob
09-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Demaryius Thomas has physical ability for Broncos that others dream of

"When I was 238 pounds, I ran a 4.38," said the 6-foot-3 Thomas of his time in the 40-yard dash, a clocking most cornerbacks would be thrilled to run.

"His size and strength and speed allow you to do certain things with him that other players just can't do," Manning said.

"Once I got in the NFL, I was having a conversation with Brian Dawkins and he was telling me, 'You've got to take care of your body,' " Thomas said. "You've got to stay on it, you've got to get massages, you've got to get in the cold tub. You've got to do all of that. And the main thing he said is you've got to watch what you eat."

All of that has led to this: Thomas is in the best shape of his career. He is taking care of a body that is his biggest advantage.

"And I can run, and also when I run my routes, most big guys can't stop," Thomas said. "I've been working on it so much that now I'm able to stop, shift my weight and drop my weight, and that's one of the main things. Then, when I get the ball in my hands, I feel like I'm explosive. I try to make things happen, and most of the time I do."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_24018367/demaryius-thomas-has-physical-ability-broncos-that-others

ZONA
09-06-2013, 08:25 PM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/Jackie_Treehorn007/dtrun_zpsae05e610.gif (http://s1296.photobucket.com/user/Jackie_Treehorn007/media/dtrun_zpsae05e610.gif.html)

That's called not even having to know how to set up your blocks. With speed like that, just get the F out of the way........hahaha

Bronco Rob
09-06-2013, 08:27 PM
That's called not even having to know how to set up your blocks. With speed like that, just get the F out of the way........hahaha

He just walks away from all the defenders....lol

;)

DivineLegion
09-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Thank you Josh McDaniels...

(Ducks)

Bronco Rob
09-06-2013, 08:33 PM
Thank you Josh McDaniels...

(Ducks)

Really?

???

maven
09-06-2013, 08:57 PM

His speed when he gets going still surprises me, he a fast mofo.

ZONA
09-07-2013, 12:09 AM
Is there anybody who still doesn't think this guy is a top 5 WR in the league? Seriously, what doesn't the man do that the best guys do? He catches 1 handers, his foot work is most impressive on the sidelines and endzone. His hands suck in footballs like black holes suck in matter. He makes hard catches look easy. He's huge. He's blazing fast. He blocks well. He runs routes well. He breaks tackles well. He herks and jerks and makes em miss. He's unselfish. He's a team guy. He doesn't have off the field issues.

So to those here who've said that Dez is going to be better, forget that BS. He's doing the same things Megatron is doing right now. He's doing the same things Fitz was doing 5 years ago. If you don't think DT is a top 5 WR you're an idiot.

delany
09-07-2013, 12:43 AM
So to those here who've said that Dez is going to be better, forget that BS. He's doing the same things Megatron is doing right now. He's doing the same things Fitz was doing 5 years ago. If you don't think DT is a top 5 WR you're an idiot.

Dez might be top 5 also.

OBF1
09-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Yeah...But McDaniel's was able to not only get us DT, He was also able to get us Tebow :)

Tim
09-07-2013, 04:18 AM
http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag10/Jackie_Treehorn007/dtrun_zpsae05e610.gif[/URL]

After watching that 10 times Matt Elam showed why he shouldn't have been a 1st rounder.

DivineLegion
09-07-2013, 05:00 AM
Nvm

Bacchus
09-07-2013, 06:03 AM

Look at this play, look where Beadles is at. He is the fastest guard on the team and this is what he gives Denver.

Bacchus
09-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Yeah...But McDaniel's was able to not only get us DT, He was also able to get us Tebow :)

and Richard Quinn and Alphonso Smith and the list goes on. He got lucky on a couple of picks out of the boatload he received for Cutler and Marshall. Good for him, I hope he dies.