PDA

View Full Version : The oakland raiders suck!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Fight_On!
09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
NFL Team Valuations
#31 Oakland Raiders

April Overstock.com acquired the naming rights to Oakland-Alameda Coliseum in a deal worth $1.2 million annually. Still, the stadium was far from overstocked last season as the Raiders had the NFL's lowest attendance at just 46,431 fans per game and had several games blacked out on local television.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_Oakland-Raiders_300874.html

Ha!

Hmmm....this article is a year old or a little more than a year old. The Raiders sold out their games last season. Plus, team value has a strong correlation with the stadium. The colesium is old and very outdated. I believe it's the last Baseball/Football venues in pro sports.

Raider Bill
09-07-2012, 06:32 PM
What is all this last 10 years noise? Who the F cares...? Who cares which team is worth more? This thread is getting really gay really quickly.

The donkeys were 8-8 just like Oakland.

Stuck in Cali
09-07-2012, 06:52 PM
How much longer will they be in Oakland?

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm not afraid to admit that there is truth to that statement about DMC. If Palmer goes down, there is Lienert....not a great option but who the hell do the Donkey's have after noodle neck?

Lienart is the worst and softest QB in the league. You know who he reminds me of.......this other first round pick who went to UCLA accross town from Lieanart.....Tommy Maddox. Except that Maddox actually worked hard lol!

I don't really talk injuries. I pick the Raiders inferior to the Broncos because of only two things. We have better pass rushers, and we have a better qb with IMO more consistent WR and TE. Now some of that is a guess. In reality neither teams WR have played great for a whole season. But IMO watching the Raiders our WR seem to be coming together better.

Palmer throwing picks all over again this preseason, when he has a history of throwing picks throughout his career would have me worried if I was a Raider fan. Its a passing league now and if you cant throw, can get after the QB, you are playing from a disadvantage.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 07:03 PM

I bet the end up back in Los Angeles. My biggest nightmare.

Bronco Rob
09-07-2012, 07:31 PM

The will move just as soon as the ghost of Al Davis pays back the ten million dollars he stole from the city of Irwindale.

Fight_On!
09-07-2012, 07:40 PM
Lienart is the worst and softest QB in the league. You know who he reminds me of.......this other first round pick who went to UCLA accross town from Lieanart.....Tommy Maddox. Except that Maddox actually worked hard lol!

I don't really talk injuries. I pick the Raiders inferior to the Broncos because of only two things. We have better pass rushers, and we have a better qb with IMO more consistent WR and TE. Now some of that is a guess. In reality neither teams WR have played great for a whole season. But IMO watching the Raiders our WR seem to be coming together better.

Palmer throwing picks all over again this preseason, when he has a history of throwing picks throughout his career would have me worried if I was a Raider fan. Its a passing league now and if you cant throw, can get after the QB, you are playing from a disadvantage.

Uh-hu.....ya.....uh ok.....but you never answered my question. If Noodle Neck goes down....who would be QB for the Donkeys?

Tombstone RJ
09-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Uh-hu.....ya.....uh ok.....but you never answered my question. If Noodle Neck goes down....who would be QB for the Donkeys?

it's hanie time!

bowtown
09-07-2012, 07:53 PM

Hainey, who sucks balls and will still throw fewer ints than Palmer.

Fight_On!
09-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Hainey, who sucks balls and will still throw fewer ints than Palmer.

LOL....that got you panties in a bunch! LOL

broncocalijohn
09-07-2012, 09:35 PM

I guarantee you that if Leinhart got into some games, he would perform well. His last season in Texas, he had a good preseason but was just going to be a backup. He has matured a ton since his Arizona days. I believe the Raiders are one of the few teams that has a decent backup to come in if their starter goes down from injury or suckitude. I would rather have Matt over Hanie.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 09:41 PM

If Manning goes down our season is over, period. They would bring in Hanie until it was close enough to the end of the yr to play the rookie some. Broncos would be lucky to win 4-5 games.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I guarantee you that if Leinhart got into some games, he would perform well. His last season in Texas, he had a good preseason but was just going to be a backup. He has matured a ton since his Arizona days. I believe the Raiders are one of the few teams that has a decent backup to come in if their starter goes down from injury or suckitude. I would rather have Matt over Hanie.

Neither of them can win in the NFL. Lienart just was never that good. He just had a great offense. Hanie actually has at least played in the playoffs before.

I'm not sure Lienart better then him at all. In any case if either teams ends up on the bkup the season is over for them. Sort of a moot point unless we are only talking about 1-3 games with the bkup.

broncocalijohn
09-07-2012, 10:02 PM
Neither of them can win in the NFL. Lienart just was never that good. He just had a great offense. Hanie actually has at least played in the playoffs before.

I'm not sure Lienart better then him at all. In any case if either teams ends up on the bkup the season is over for them. Sort of a moot point unless we are only talking about 1-3 games with the bkup.

Dude, we are talking about Palmer as compared to last season. It isn't that much of a drop.

BTW, you a UCLA honk or something? I am not digging the anti SC chatter.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 11:35 PM
So you Guarantee Lienart will play well huh? He may get his chance and I will hold you to that.

I say he would top out with a rating of around 79.0 after more then 5 games played.

and no I am not a UCLA fan or a fan of USC. But I don't hate them either just not big into college football.

cutthemdown
09-07-2012, 11:49 PM
Dude, we are talking about Palmer as compared to last season. It isn't that much of a drop.

BTW, you a UCLA honk or something? I am not digging the anti SC chatter.

Whats the name of that WR who is kicking ass for USC. That kid looks like he is a for sure stud in the NFL.

Hopefully no AFC west team will do poorly enough to get him.

NorCalBronco7
09-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Whats the name of that WR who is kicking ass for USC. That kid looks like he is a for sure stud in the NFL.

Hopefully no AFC west team will do poorly enough to get him.

Robert Woods. Pretty damn sure hes a top 10 pick next year.

Jetland
09-07-2012, 11:58 PM
LOL....that got you panties in a bunch! LOL

dear god at least put a coherent thought up if you are going to try to talk smack

Fight_On!
09-08-2012, 07:29 AM
dear god at least put a coherent thought up if you are going to try to talk smack

LOL
Yes, that is a typo. FYI, if you're going to bag on someone's grammar, use proper grammar yourself. For Example, a sentence should start with a capital letter and end in a punctuation. ;D

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 07:34 PM
taiwan jones fumbles the opening kickoff of the 2012 season. Rod Streeter promptly fumbles the ball away on the opening drive....

:giggle:

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 07:45 PM
Once again the best player on the raiders is the kicker....

orangeatheist
09-10-2012, 07:49 PM
LOL
Yes, that is a typo. FYI, if you're going to bag on someone's grammar, use proper grammar yourself. For Example, a sentence should start with a capital letter and end in a punctuation. ;D

Do you mean by "proper grammar" not capitalizing the second word of a sentence unless it is a proper noun? So, for example, one should not capitalize "Example" in the phrase, "For example," when it opens a sentence?

Hilarious!

You just keep settin' 'em up, Raiderboy, we'll keep knockin' 'em down!

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Journeyman Ron Bartell gets beat deep and another raider personal foul penalty. Get used to seeing that all season long.

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Nothing says class in the year 2012 like a baseball diamond in the middle of the field.

Bronco Rob
09-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Taiwan Jones fumbles for the second time, Tommy Kelly gives the Chargers a two first downs. Tyvon Branch gets called for a holding penalty. Carson Palmer gets a delay of game penalty in the red zone after almost throwing his 21st interception, Then on 4&1 get a penalty for too many men in the huddle. Next play the second best player on the raiders (The Punter) fumbles the snap. Following forth down ex-Bronco Dante Rosario blocks the punt.

Edit: Ron Bartell gets beat for the second time deep....

Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was..

Hilarious!

DENVERDUI55
09-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Well Oakland has a long way to go before they are the 99 Rams offense.

maven
09-10-2012, 10:24 PM
They are definitely the worst team in the division.

Kaylore
09-10-2012, 10:36 PM
My favorite was the botched reverse that put them in second and 35.

My second favorite was Kelly gifting five yards to the hapless Chargers offense over and over. Awesome.

cutthemdown
09-10-2012, 10:47 PM
What is all this last 10 years noise? Who the F cares...? Who cares which team is worth more? This thread is getting really gay really quickly.

The donkeys were 8-8 just like Oakland.

It's official. The Raiders stink. Nice home opener loss Raider Bill! Basically the window to talk football with Raider fans is slim. In fact we may only see you Raider Nation fools a couple more times. You won't give up yet. But give it a few weeks and you can get back to stealing cars on Sundays also.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Congrats for being the first team in NFL history to lose 100 games in 10 seasons!

Only seven more losses this season ensures ten seasons with out a winning record.

Just lose, baby!

:thumbs:

Ray Finkle
09-11-2012, 05:38 AM
Was that a reverse or just a sweep? I can't remember, but I was laughing SO hard.

Dennis Allen is every bit as good of a HC as he was a joke of a ****ing DC

Hey, he is bringing attention to detail and a focus on avoiding penalties and stupid mistakes....

BroncoBeavis
09-11-2012, 05:54 AM

Ahhhhh. Nothin's better than to see Raiderbaters reduced to backup-qb smack talk. LOL

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 06:04 AM
We'll be alright when we get healthy. We were starting a guy we signed 3 days ago and a rookie walk on free agent at WR and our starting C is out.

They were gifted 9 points in an 8 point game.

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 06:32 AM
We'll be alright when we get healthy. We were starting a guy we signed 3 days ago and a rookie walk on free agent at WR and our starting C is out.

What was BS is getting away from the run game. Knapp was way too conservative. Because Al is gone we don't try to stretch the field!?

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Ahhhhh. Nothin's better than to see Raiderbaters reduced to backup-qb smack talk. LOL

Your a day late and a dollar short on that comment. Way out of context.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 06:41 AM
What was BS is getting away from the run game. Knapp was way too conservative. Because Al is gone we don't try to stretch the field!?

Hagan and Streeter are basically the same guy. DHB (drops hella balls) ran the wrong route when we tried to go up the seam. We lack explosion with Ford and Moore out. Depth was an issue we knew this going in. I think the plan was to keep it a 1 possession game, which we did until Condo got hurt.

bronco militia
09-11-2012, 06:53 AM
WHAT?!?1?1?1?!

THE RAIDERS STILL SUCK??!?1?1?

bronco militia
09-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Hilarious!

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 07:00 AM
I thought Hagan looked good considering circumstances.

I'm just floored about how ****ing stupid the organization itself is.

DENNIS ALLEN! Hilarious!

But Hagan is just a possession guy, a carreer 11 YPC guy. Streeter probably figures to be the same type of reciever. Our 2 most explosive WR's were in street clothes.

Stupid how? That guy is dead. The guys Reggie brought in look like they can play a little. Wheeler (FA) and Burris (3rd round pic) upgrade our LB corps, and Streeter (udfa) looks like a decent slot guy. Bartell held up except for 1 catch and Spencer didnt have his name called all night.

Without the longsnapper fiasco it's a 1 possession game. And it would happen to any team, I seem to remember the NYG missing 2 field goals a few years back when their LS went down.

orangeatheist
09-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Your a day late and a dollar short on that comment. Way out of context.

You're STILL not understanding basic grammar, are you Raiderboy? When are you going to learn the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Don't they have a remedial English course for Special Ed kids like you at USC?

http://www.hawkingthescene.com/.a/6a00e553adf4d5883401053603c4ad970c-800wi

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 07:07 AM
You're STILL not understanding basic grammar, are you Raiderboy? When are you going to learn the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Don't they have a remedial English course for Special Ed kids like you at USC?

http://www.hawkingthescene.com/.a/6a00e553adf4d5883401053603c4ad970c-800wi

Somebody is butt hurt!Hilarious!

DeuceOfClub
09-11-2012, 07:08 AM

They were gifted 9 points, you were gifted 8 in garbage time.

without the 2 4th-and-long penalties your sorry excuse of an organization scored 6 points.

orangeatheist
09-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Somebody is butt hurt!Hilarious!

No, no, not at all. You misunderstand, Special_Ed! I'm actually here giggling my little hiney off at a Raider Troll who tried to do some grammar smack who himself can't understand the difference between "your" and "you're." The irony is delicious and I enjoy rubbing your smug little face in it. You've never caught me personally in a grammatical flub so I've got nothing to be butt hurt about. You, on the other hand.... Hilarious!

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 08:11 AM
No, no, not at all. You misunderstand, Special_Ed! I'm actually here giggling my little hiney off at a Raider Troll who tried to do some grammar smack who himself can't understand the difference between "your" and "you're." The irony is delicious and I enjoy rubbing your smug little face in it. You've never caught me personally in a grammatical flub so I've got nothing to be butt hurt about. You, on the other hand.... Hilarious!

You've been my personal message board stalker. Ya, your feelings are hurt.Hilarious!

BroncoBeavis
09-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Hilarious!

That pic should be stickied for Raider week.

broncocalijohn
09-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Well Oakland has a long way to go before they are the 99 Rams offense.

They are closer to the 2011 McDaniels Rams offense.

Black96WS6
09-11-2012, 08:20 AM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/RaidersFans.gif

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/541/102/raiders_original.gif

orangeatheist
09-11-2012, 08:24 AM
You've been my personal message board stalker. Ya, your feelings are hurt.Hilarious!

Oh, I'm stalking you, all right. Because you're a douche bag Raider troll who wore out his welcome on this Broncos board long ago. And because I despise hypocrites. So get used to it, Special_Ed! Calling you out and making fun of you is going to be my little past-time!

orangeatheist
09-11-2012, 08:30 AM

I love Fight_On! there to the left cheering because he's so absolutely clueless on what's going on down on the field while the adults around him are shaking their heads in disgust. And then he slowly realizes he needs to put his arms down as he stares sheepishly into the camera. ;)

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 08:40 AM
Oh, I'm stalking you, all right. Because you're a douche bag Raider troll who wore out his welcome on this Broncos board long ago. And because I despise hypocrites. So get used to it, Special_Ed! Calling you out and making fun of you is going to be my little past-time!

LOL Knock.....knock....life is calling. You're like a girl who can't get over a break up and needs to seek revenge. You're in denial, you are butt hurt. :~ohyah!:Hilarious!

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 08:57 AM
They were gifted 9 points, you were gifted 8 in garbage time.

without the 2 4th-and-long penalties your sorry excuse of an organization scored 6 points.

OK with out the punting fiasco and our garbage time TD it's still a 7 point game.

Streeter's rookie mistake was a 6-10 point swing.

We played worse than I expected, but better than donkfan wants to let on.

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 09:03 AM
We played worse than I expected, but better than donkfan wants to let on.

Honestly most of us were expecting this.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 09:05 AM
You were calling for the longsnapper to get hurt, and have 3 ****ed up punts?

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 09:07 AM
You were calling for the longsnapper to get hurt, and have 3 ****ed up punts?

The Raiders find a way. You're lucky Rivers always sucks in September because he was five bad passes from putting up 18 more points on you guys.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Those things go both ways.

There was 6 points in the back of the end zone to Hagan if he put another inch of air under the ball.

Streater had the long pass hit him in the hands down the sidelines, If Taiwan Jones catches the pitch from Reece, that play goes for 7.

If streater just falls down we're scoring at least 3 points.

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Those things go both ways.

There was 6 points in the back of the end zone to Hagan if he put another inch of air under the ball.

Streater had the long pass hit him in the hands down the sidelines, If Taiwan Jones catches the pitch from Reece, that play goes for 7.

If streater just falls down we're scoring at least 3 points.

Sure. I do know that the Chargers have had your number for, what, 8 years now? That's something that hasn't gone both ways. Nor has the fact you guys collect more yellow laundry in one game than all the mothers in Pittsburgh in a week.

You guys are the same, self-imploding Raiders. And you fans are the same: Preseason talking about how you're "taking the division," week 1-3 is excuse week, and then disappear by mid-season.

DeuceOfClub
09-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Both teams looked bad, IMO.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 09:37 AM

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Last night on Twitter they were talking about firing dennis allen & greg knapp....

Hilarious!

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Sure. I do know that the Chargers have had your number for, what, 8 years now? That's something that hasn't gone both ways.

What does 8 years ago have to do with anything? We split last year and swept them the year before.

Nor has the fact you guys collect more yellow laundry in one game than all the mothers in Pittsburgh in a week.

We had 6 penalties for 35 yards.....exaggerate much?

You guys are the same, self-imploding Raiders. And you fans are the same: Preseason talking about how you're "taking the division," week 1-3 is excuse week, and then disappear by mid-season

And you are the same loser broncos who haven't been relevant since .....10 years before the last time the Raiders were relevant.

Kaylore
09-11-2012, 10:01 AM
And you are the same loser broncos who haven't been relevant since .....10 years before the last time the Raiders were relevant.

I honestly don't know what you are talking about. We went to the playoffs last season, but you probably don't mean that. 2005 we were playing in the AFC Championship game. That was less than ten years ago. in 1999 we won the SB. Ten years later was 2009 when you went 8-8 and missed the playoffs. You could be meaning "around" ten years but in 2008 you won four games and in 2010 you won 8 games and missed the playoffs- all hugely irrelevant.

Yeah, I am not sure when you thought you were relevant.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 10:02 AM
We had 6 penalties for 35 yards.....exaggerate much?

Tom Kelly's thugery gave the Chargers two first downs...New culture indeed...

Same raiders....same results

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IJ_R-G_i4Xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bacillus Anthracis
09-11-2012, 10:19 AM
I don't care what anyone says, trying to put a positive spin on how the Raiders played is a dual exercise in denial and futility. The defense looked good but the rest was a crapfest.

Greg Knapp sucks as an offensive coordinator. He's been with 5 different teams in 10 years and has never held an OC job for more than two--he's been fired from every OC job he's ever had. And it ain't because his offenses were scary good.

A WCO combined with a zone blocking scheme: and not a single player on the team whose skillsets fit those schemes. I've talked about that before here but even I didn't think it would be that bad. And it'll stay that way. It'll improve a little and there'll be a good game here and there, but what we saw last night from Knapp is the same thing we'll continue to see: unimaginative, predictable, and unable to make adjustments.

And it was Dennis Allen that hired him so the blame is equal. And Reggie McKenzie hired him.

As far as blaming it on the injury to a longsnapper, here's the deal. Why was the backup so inept? Whose job is it to see to it that in the case of something like this, we don't turn into a peewee football team on punts? It's the special teams coach and the head coach. Our special teams were good but we let that coach go and brought in a new one. Good job DA.

Dennis Allen ran his mouth about discipline and attention to detail all throughout the offseason. But instead we get ineptitude and disaster.

It's sad to say that this team would have been better if Al Davis hadn't of croaked.

BroncoBeavis
09-11-2012, 10:23 AM
I don't care what anyone says, trying to put a positive spin on how the Raiders played is a dual exercise in denial and futility. The defense looked good but the rest was a crapfest.

Greg Knapp sucks as an offensive coordinator. He's been with 5 different teams in 10 years and has never held an OC job for more than two--he's been fired from every OC job he's ever had. And it ain't because his offenses were scary good.

A WCO combined with a zone blocking scheme: and not a single player on the team whose skillsets fit those schemes. I've talked about that before here but even I didn't think it would be that bad. And it'll stay that way. It'll improve a little and there'll be a good game here and there, but what we saw last night from Knapp is the same thing we'll continue to see: unimaginative, predictable, and unable to make adjustments.

And it was Dennis Allen that hired him so the blame is equal. And Reggie McKenzie hired him.

As far as blaming it on the injury to a longsnapper, here's the deal. Why was the backup so inept? Whose job is it to see to it that in the case of something like this, we don't turn into a peewee football team on punts? It's the special teams coach and the head coach. Our special teams were good but we let that coach go and brought in a new one. Good job DA.

Dennis Allen ran his mouth about discipline and attention to detail all throughout the offseason. But instead we get ineptitude and disaster.

It's sad to say that this team would have been better if Al Davis hadn't of croaked.

Man this tastes delicious. Institutional fail so epic, they're pining to exhume the Crypt Keeper by Week 1.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 10:56 AM
A WCO combined with a zone blocking scheme: and not a single player on the team whose skillsets fit those schemes. I've talked about that before here but even I didn't think it would be that bad. And it'll stay that way. It'll improve a little and there'll be a good game here and there, but what we saw last night from Knapp is the same thing we'll continue to see: unimaginative, predictable, and unable to make adjustments. [quote]

Who doesnt it fit

Veldheer

•[QUOTE]Awesome size, 6 foot 8, and nowhere near overweight
•Great athlete, quick feet, quick out of stance, slides extremely well for his size
•Very good footwork, mirrors his defender well, and doesn't have issues with speed
•Impressive upper body strength, putting up 32 reps of 225 at the combine
•Comfortable in space, does a good job getting into the second level
•Frame has room to be maxed out
•Tremendous potential, has possibly the best combination of size and athleticism of tackle in the draft

Wiz.

Outstanding technician and understands nuances of blocking
Natural knee bender and executes leverage
Good mobility and range
Athletic Very quick with a nice get-off after snap
Blue-collar, physical demeanor
Gets nice hand extension and controls opponents
Instinctive and aware at the line; picks up stunts and blitzes
Competitor who really fights on running downs
Fluid on pulls and traps; gets to second level

Carlisle who played his entire career in this system?

Briesel who blocked for Arian Foster last year?

Barnes is a little bit less of a fit, but at the end of the day, zone or man, you have to block someone.

What happened when the Giants ran a then retired Trey Junkin out there to longsnap? You can only dress so many guys. If Goethel was killing it in practice what else could they do?

That's just silly talk. Al Davis and the dopey guy he hired to coach the team are the reasons we had no picks this year, and were an entire salary cap, over the salary cap.

At the end of the day SD kicked 5 field goals, we left points on the field when Streater fumbled, we left points on the field when Jones fumbled, it was a division game and figured to be a low scoring affair, the messed up long snaps were the difference in the game whether you want to admit it or not.

orangeatheist
09-11-2012, 10:56 AM
LOL Knock.....knock....life is calling. You're like a girl who can't get over a break up and needs to seek revenge. You're in denial, you are butt hurt. :~ohyah!:Hilarious!

Ah, no sir. I work from home. I get to peruse my home PC all day long and get paid for it, so making your life miserable isn't going to be a problem for me at all. I get to get my work done AND piss you off at the same time! :wave:

By the way, you made another grammatical blunder there, Special_Ed. "You're in denial" and "you are butt hurt" are two separate ideas. They are not separated by a comma. :~ohyah!:Hilarious!

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 11:05 AM
I forgot about mcfadden, but he needs to see the holes better, a couple of times Veldheer and Briesel got their guys on the ground backside, and he ran right into the pile.

You do not make coaching hires or base schemes on your current running back. The only player on the team you might do that for is a star QB. The teams overall philosophy is more important than any one player.

I think a lot of Raider fans aren't used to having an actual orginizational philosophy besides just overpaying everyone in site, throwing it all together and hoping it works.

Second of all, we couldn't open up the field last night. The lack of Moore and Ford working over the middle and down the sidelines really hurt us. The Chargers committed 8 in the box on almost every play and weren't scared of any deep balls, and you're blaming the blocking scheme?

That said, if we don't lose our longsnapper it's a game we very well might have won. Yeah it sucks we didn't, but there was nothing out there last night that made me think we're doomed.

bronco militia
09-11-2012, 11:16 AM

Hilarious!

http://trailerrate.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/bucky-larson.jpg

"wew! thank god Dad's not around anymore!"

Black96WS6
09-11-2012, 12:24 PM
I don't understand Raider fan comments that it would've been a game or things would've been different if not for the punt issues.

You still got stopped on 3rd down. You still had to punt. So Rivers gets it at his 30 instead of your 40. He still would've drove down the field on you. It's the end zone where the Chargers had problems and settling for FGs.

You still scored 6 whole points until there was a minute left in the entire game.

And the only reason that happened was because they were playing prevent and letting everything happen underneath to keep the clock going.

But whatever, maybe I was watching a different game lol ;)

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Shane Lechler was only going to punt the ball 30 yards?

Even with all those short fields Rivers couldn't capitalize.

Tombstone RJ
09-11-2012, 12:43 PM

gotta admit the faid's defense looked good, especially the dline.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 01:00 PM
That said, if we don't lose our longsnapper it's a game we very well might have won. Yeah it sucks we didn't, but there was nothing out there last night that made me think we're doomed.

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Strokelands already mediocre secondary took a blow last night. The brain trust @ Haborbay Parkway cut Van Dyke & Chekwa now Bartfail is out for six weeks......

------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Monday night, he got burned deep on a 46-yard pass from Philip Rivers to Robert Meachem that set up a game-tying field goal in the first quarter. Then, he was helpless on a pretty back-shoulder pass to Malcom Floyd for 23 yards. That helped get the Chargers downfield on the touchdown drive that put them up 10-3 with 3:10 left in the first half.

Minutes later, Bartell walked into the locker room with an elbow injury and didn't return.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/raiders/article/Painful-opener-for-Raiders-Ron-Bartell-3854970.php#ixzz26BzAZbV6

Raiders | Ron Bartell out at least six weeks

Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:08:26 -0700

Oakland Raiders CB Ron Bartell (shoulder) will miss at least six weeks after suffering a shoulder blade injury in Week 1 against the San Diego Chargers.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/11409/NFL/gnews.php?id=809607-raiders---ron-bartell-out-at-least-six-weeks#ixzz26BzL7wDp
------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's raining hammers of karma in Alameda California......

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-11-2012, 01:05 PM
It's not how many penalties, it's when the penalties occur. A team can have 4 penalties all game. Looks good on paper but it doesn't tell the story behind the penalties ie drive killers, opposing automatic 1st downs etc etc

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-11-2012, 01:09 PM

I can think of a couple things. Namely Knapps play calling. Or the overuse of McFadden. He's gonna wear down by the 5th week if that keeps up.

Ambiguous
09-11-2012, 01:31 PM

HAHAHA... Really?!

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Raiders will need a full yr of work with the new system and new coaches before they can compete for the playoffs.

DENVERDUI55
09-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Raiders will need a full yr of work with the new system and new coaches before they can compete for the playoffs.

They will need a new QB too.

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 02:05 PM
They will need a new QB too.

Most likely yes, but they also could improve just with Palmer. Whats funny is they were better off with Jason Campbell. Unlike Palmer he knows his limitations and makes way fewer mistakes IMO.

I think the WR's are a big problem in Oaktown. They have some talent and speed but seem to run crappy routes, drop balls, and don't make enough plays.

I think they have some decent WR just not a true stud he QB can go to. The QB ends up having to throw over and over to Darren McFadden. No wonder the kid gets injured every yr.

But lots of teams going with rookie qbs. Maybe the Raiders can draft Barkely if they do really poorly this yr. But I'm not sure Barkely going to be that good. He sort of just throws the ball up for those SC wr to out athlete the players defending them.

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 02:12 PM
But Hagan is just a possession guy, a carreer 11 YPC guy. Streeter probably figures to be the same type of reciever. Our 2 most explosive WR's were in street clothes.

Stupid how? That guy is dead. The guys Reggie brought in look like they can play a little. Wheeler (FA) and Burris (3rd round pic) upgrade our LB corps, and Streeter (udfa) looks like a decent slot guy. Bartell held up except for 1 catch and Spencer didnt have his name called all night.

Without the longsnapper fiasco it's a 1 possession game. And it would happen to any team, I seem to remember the NYG missing 2 field goals a few years back when their LS went down.

A lot of people think Chargers were without there best big play WR. They were without their best RB. So not like Raiders had worst more players missing.

Also what is Jacoby Ford and Moore done so far in the league. They showed some flashes that is it. Not saying they haven't shown flashes, but Ford is hurt all the time brother. I would write him off. Moore will end up a pretty good WR I think, but I wouldn't be too excited about him. He will never make plays like DT is making right now.

Bronco Rob
09-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Michael Bush: Two touchdowns

Darren McFadden: Zero

Kevin Boss: One Touchdown

Brandon Myers: Zero

Louis Murphy 3-63

Darrius Heyward Bey 3-43

With personnel moves like that reggie should have the raiders back on track in no time!

boltaneer
09-11-2012, 03:23 PM
A lot of people think Chargers were without there best big play WR. They were without their best RB. So not like Raiders had worst more players missing.

Also what is Jacoby Ford and Moore done so far in the league. They showed some flashes that is it. Not saying they haven't shown flashes, but Ford is hurt all the time brother. I would write him off. Moore will end up a pretty good WR I think, but I wouldn't be too excited about him. He will never make plays like DT is making right now.

Jacoby Ford will have foot surgery

Hopes of a quick return for Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford have been dashed once and for all.

Coach Dennis Allen announced Tuesday that Ford will have surgery on his injured foot that will keep him out for a “significant amount of time.” Ford has not practiced or played since the second preseason game, when he suffered another injury to the foot that kept him out of the final six games of the 2011 season.

“After visiting with the foot specialist in Carolina, everybody thought that given a little bit of time (Ford) could come back from it,” Allen said, via Matt Kawahara of the Sacramento Bee. “After giving it some time and re-evaluating, everybody, the medical people, felt like surgery was probably the best thing for him.”

The blow would be an easier one to suffer if Denarius Moore is able to get back on the field. Moore has been out with a hamstring injury, but started practicing last week before being declared inactive against San Diego on Monday night. Allen said he was “very hopeful” that Moore would be able to play this week.

Whether that amount of time is significant enough for Ford to wind up on either injured reserve list remains to be seen. The Raiders have just three healthy wideouts currently on the roster, so it seems likely they’ll think about adding a body at some point in the next few days.

cutthemdown
09-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Cmon Boltaneer, we have to hope it is Terrel Owens! :)

boltaneer
09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Cmon Boltaneer, we have to hope it is Terrel Owens! :)

T.O. and Ocho. Why not? Do it, Dennis!

Bacillus Anthracis
09-11-2012, 04:11 PM
...At the end of the day SD kicked 5 field goals, we left points on the field when Streater fumbled, we left points on the field when Jones fumbled, it was a division game and figured to be a low scoring affair, the messed up long snaps were the difference in the game whether you want to admit it or not.

If that makes you feel better, then fine. If you think the O-linemen we have suit the scheme, fine. McFadden's 35 rushing yards that actually happened on the field during a real game say different, but okay. The fact that McFadden didn't do well in a ZBS before actually happened, but if on paper that doesn't matter, fine.

If the offense not being able to make a single adjustment in order to get production is okay with you, then you being okay with that is okay with me.

If you want to think Goethel was killing it in practice but blew 3 snaps in a game, cool. I have this crazy idea that he wasn't prepared because the ST coach sucks and Dennis Allen wasn't paying attention to what was going in camp.

And now one of our starting CBs is out and we don't have anyone to take his place. They got rid of DVD because he wasn't ready to start yet. Sure, he was a rookie last season and had never had NFL offseason before this year and had to learn a whole new system, but sh!tcan the kid anyway. We won't need him... D'oh!

Does RM = Reggie McKenzie or does RM = Retard Magic? Right now it's the latter.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-11-2012, 04:14 PM
T.O. and Ocho. Why not? Do it, Dennis!

The old regime would've already had these two signed.

gunns
09-11-2012, 04:49 PM
While the Raiders were laughable last night I saw nothing from SD. That Oakland played that badly and SD could only come up with field goals at best I think it is questionable who will vie for the toilet bowl of the AFC West this year. I think it's a 3 way contest.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 06:18 PM
If that makes you feel better, then fine. If you think the O-linemen we have suit the scheme, fine. McFadden's 35 rushing yards that actually happened on the field during a real game say different, but okay. The fact that McFadden didn't do well in a ZBS before actually happened, but if on paper that doesn't matter, fine.

If the offense not being able to make a single adjustment in order to get production is okay with you, then you being okay with that is okay with me.

If you want to think Goethel was killing it in practice but blew 3 snaps in a game, cool. I have this crazy idea that he wasn't prepared because the ST coach sucks and Dennis Allen wasn't paying attention to what was going in camp.

And now one of our starting CBs is out and we don't have anyone to take his place. They got rid of DVD because he wasn't ready to start yet. Sure, he was a rookie last season and had never had NFL offseason before this year and had to learn a whole new system, but ****can the kid anyway. We won't need him... D'oh!

Does RM = Reggie McKenzie or does RM = Retard Magic? Right now it's the latter.

Just a couple of things... McFadden several times didnt see the seam backside where Veldheer and Carlisle got their guys on the ground and just ran right into the pile. The cutback was there 4 or 5 times he didnt see it.

Secondly if the GM hires a coach, and the coach commits to a system, no player, aside from a stud QB is bigger than the system, not even Darren McFadden. I dont see how you can give the guy big money when he has yet to play a full season. And with all the colleges running the inside and outside zone play, 1 cut runners are a dime a dozen.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Michael Bush: Two touchdowns

Darren McFadden: Zero

Kevin Boss: One Touchdown

Brandon Myers: Zero

Louis Murphy 3-63

Darrius Heyward Bey 3-43

With personnel moves like that reggie should have the raiders back on track in no time!

This is just flat out dumb. None of these moves had anything to do with talent evaluation, and had a lot to do with all the cap problems that Al left.

Raider Bill
09-11-2012, 06:27 PM
Strokelands already mediocre secondary took a blow last night. The brain trust @ Haborbay Parkway cut Van Dyke & Chekwa now Bartfail is out for six weeks......

Um... Chekwa is on our practice squad. Have you ever been right about anything?

Irish Stout
09-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Um... Chekwa is on our practice squad. Have you ever been right about anything?

You know how a player gets to the practice squad? Its not through a pretty invitation and a RSVP.

maven
09-11-2012, 07:51 PM

Your team ****ing sucks ass. See ya next year with your loser team. Carson Palmer? hahahahahahahaahahahahaahhaaha

Eat **** Raider fan. Your team just blows.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

What a f'n joke of a team.

maven
09-11-2012, 07:55 PM
Who's the next ****ing team going to sucker the Raiders out of draft picks? ahahahahahahahahaahahahaaha

hahahahahaahahahaha

You dumbasses will ship 3 #1's for Miles Austin.

hahahahahahahaa

Make it happen you dumbass Raiders.

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Your team ****ing sucks ass. See ya next year with your loser team. Carson Palmer? hahahahahahahaahahahahaahhaaha

Eat **** Raider fan. Your team just blows.

What a f'n joke of a team.

How old are you? Does your mommy know that you're on message boards and using such foul language? :wave:

maven
09-11-2012, 08:01 PM
Does your mommy know that you're on message boards and using such foul language? :wave:

I see why you have college sports as your avatar. Your favorite pro team ****ing blows.

It's got to really suck knowing your dysfunctional organization continues to **** the bed year after year. Yet you clowns keep thinking some new season and some new hope is gonna change.

The Raiders ****ing blow, as always.

ahahahaha

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 08:05 PM
I see why you have college sports as your avatar. Your favorite pro team ****ing blows.

It's got to really suck knowing your dysfunctional organization continues to **** the bed year after year. Yet you clowns keep thinking some new season and some new hope is gonna change.

ahahahaha

Ya, you're a minor. Hey mods, don't you have a policy about minors not becoming members? ???

maven
09-11-2012, 08:11 PM
Ya, you're a minor. Hey mods, don't you have any rules about banning minors from becoming members? ???

Reality set in that your team, once again, ****ing blows. Gotta suck doesn't it?! Hope you are getting some fantasy football fix this season. Because watching your assclown team isn't going to deliver. At least you can root for Decker or DT to score some TD's and help your fantasy team win. Cuz your real team eats ****!

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

broncocalijohn
09-11-2012, 08:19 PM

ahahahaha

Very true but at least he comes back after a major and embarrassing loss.

maven
09-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Very true but at least he comes back after a major and embarrassing loss.

He joined Aug 2012. He won't be coming back much in the future.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 08:42 PM
He joined Aug 2012. He won't be coming back much in the future.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

LMAO! Wait little man, so you're saying that I would be afraid to show up on a message board after my favorite team played horribly on national tv? Be real kid....SMH.

maven
09-11-2012, 08:54 PM
LMAO! Wait little man, so you're saying that I would be afraid to show up on a message board after my favorite team played horribly on national tv? Be real kid....SMH.

All you Fade fans leave. Are you going to break the cycle and support your **** team every week on this board? Would be nice to have a punchbag fade fan here. Keep showing up!

Hilarious!

bowtown
09-11-2012, 08:59 PM

You'll be gone by week 4, if not sooner. Different year, same ****.

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 09:02 PM
All you Fade fans leave. Are you going to break the cycle and support your **** team every week on this board? Would be nice to have a punchbag fade fan here. Keep showing up!

Hilarious!

Hmm, so you're the message board tough guy. Lmao, listen little man, I have followed the Raiders for 30+ years. Been through the highs&lows with this team and have faced real rival fans in an arena called life. Showing up on a message board to face message board tough guys like you "ain't no thing but a chicken wing".

bowtown
09-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Hmm, so you're the message board tough guy. Lmao, listen little man, I have followed the Raiders for 30+ years. Been through the highs&lows with this team and have faced real rival fans in an arena called life. Showing up on a message board to face message board tough guys like you "ain't no thing but a chicken wing".

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll1yvdvqui1qe7qiy.gif

Come on, give it up. There's no possible way you are over 17.

maven
09-11-2012, 09:14 PM

I am flattered by your comment. Heck, I'm blushing right now.

Yah, your team ****ing sucks as usual. Hope you stick around and support your ****ty team. GL with that dear in the headlights coach of yours.

Fight_On!
09-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Internet tough guys. Thanks you two for bringing a smile to my face. Damn! Lmao!

bronco militia
09-12-2012, 06:55 AM
http://cdn.ksk.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/lol-raiders.jpg

Bacillus Anthracis
09-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Just a couple of things... McFadden several times didnt see the seam backside where Veldheer and Carlisle got their guys on the ground and just ran right into the pile. The cutback was there 4 or 5 times he didnt see it.

But it was established years ago that McFadden is at his best in a power blocking system. The difference between his production in a ZBS compared to a PBS is night and day. And a coach has to cater to the ability of his players, something the current regime isn't willing to do. It's idiotic. Getting rid of the offense and special teams from last year was idiotic period. But that's a whole other topic.

I dont see how you can give the guy big money when he has yet to play a full season. And with all the colleges running the inside and outside zone play, 1 cut runners are a dime a dozen.

On this we agree. I don't know if it was possible to trade McFadden for picks but I thought we should have done that (if possible) and kept Bush and Taiwan Jones and then acquired two more RBs and ran a utility back system. The days of the star running back are nearly over because an injury to such a player cripples the entire team. And when McFadden gets injured again, either due to the same foot problems or from getting outright killed due to overuse, we'll be in that exact situation.

Also, it's apparent that both Knapp and Palmer were relying on DMC to carry the entire team. It sounds anti-instinctive but at this point the offense might do better without McFadden because it would force Knapp and Palmer to try and use the rest of the players. But that would take some creativity, something Knapp doesn't appear to have a lot of.

cutthemdown
09-12-2012, 11:52 AM
But it was established years ago that McFadden is at his best in a power blocking system. The difference between his production in a ZBS compared to a PBS is night and day. And a coach has to cater to the ability of his players, something the current regime isn't willing to do. It's idiotic. Getting rid of the offense and special teams from last year was idiotic period. But that's a whole other topic.

On this we agree. I don't know if it was possible to trade McFadden for picks but I thought we should have done that (if possible) and kept Bush and Taiwan Jones and then acquired two more RBs and ran a utility back system. The days of the star running back are nearly over because an injury to such a player cripples the entire team. And when McFadden gets injured again, either due to the same foot problems or from getting outright killed due to overuse, we'll be in that exact situation.

Also, it's apparent that both Knapp and Palmer were relying on DMC to carry the entire team. It sounds anti-instinctive but at this point the offense might do better without McFadden because it would force Knapp and Palmer to try and use the rest of the players. But that would take some creativity, something Knapp doesn't appear to have a lot of.

So because you only have one good offensive weapon, you feel losing that would make other weapons emerge and the team would get better on offense? That is crazy. Without McFadden the Raiders have the worst offense in the NFL>

cutthemdown
09-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Broncos will give Raiders a 2nd round pick for McFadden lol! Bring it on. He is so good obviously it makes the rest of your team look like crap. So trade him so the team will be uniformed **** all the way around.

Black96WS6
09-12-2012, 12:47 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1351805/lolraiders_medium.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1351773/rivers_medium.gif

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1351725/autumnfart_medium.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/5401641/151749143_extra_large.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/tobyt/FanFight.jpg

Raider Bill
09-12-2012, 12:48 PM

You dont pin your entire orginizational philosophy on 1 player, aside from maybe a stud QB.

People are way too hung up on this man vs zone blocking. We did both last year, and a lot of those good runs McFadden had to the left resulted from Veldheer and Wiz, zoning their guy and Wiz peeling off and getting into the 2ns level.

It's not as big of an issue as you are making it. It's tougher to zone a 3-4 team because they want to play along the LOS and not penetrate, but not impossible, they just need more reps, because it is something you cant really practice live.

enjolras
09-12-2012, 01:29 PM
More pictures of those two guys going at it, with video!

http://deadspin.com/5942608/some-fantastic-photos-of-a-fan-fight-at-the-raiders-game/gallery/1

Bronco Rob
09-16-2012, 01:00 PM
The Dolphins???

Ha!

Kaylore
09-16-2012, 02:01 PM
0-2 to AFC West and AFC opponents no less. Way to go, Oakland.

http://espn.go.com/photo/2012/0508/nfl_u_davis_wm_400.jpg

"Commitment to camel toe!"

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 02:05 PM

Cause all the other trolls disappear

maven
09-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Here ya go Raidumb fans.

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j00yvLtdZCMPekS/Paper-Shopping-Bag.jpg

Fight_On!
09-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Here ya go Raidumb fans.

Stick that bag up your a$$! But yes the Raiders do suck.Greg Knapp has destroyed this O. When you can't put your best offensive player in a position to make plays.....you suck as an OC!

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Well, one Raider fan came in. We going to see any others? Messin will forget all this crap and then smack talk before we play them.

R8R H8R
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
More pictures of those two guys going at it, with video!

http://deadspin.com/5942608/some-fantastic-photos-of-a-fan-fight-at-the-raiders-game/gallery/1

That's awesome! The best pic is the one of the drunken chick that has one handcuff on and tries to hit the cop with it. The cop then tries to push her over the fence. Classic!

Br0nc0Buster
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
It is going to be a 2 team race between SD and Denver

Oakland and KC are both horrible

One of them has to win a game though as they play each other

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 02:52 PM
The title of this thread is hilarious. Like calling the sky blue.

maven
09-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Stick that bag up your a$$! But yes the Raiders do suck.Greg Knapp has destroyed this O. When you can't put your best offensive player in a position to make plays.....you suck as an OC!

Clown head coach? check

Clown offensive coordinator? check

Clown QB? check

Clown defense? check

You know you wanna wear it.

Fight_On!
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Clown head coach? check

Clown offensive coordinator? check

Clown QB? check

Clown defense? check

You know you wanna wear it.

Keep it, I'm sure your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend probably want you to keep for when your with them.

cutthemdown
09-16-2012, 03:34 PM

When you only have one weapon its tough once defenses key on him. Plus Palmer a washed up never was.

cutthemdown
09-16-2012, 03:35 PM
The title of this thread is hilarious. Like calling the sky blue.

That's not fair to sky. It can be dark and stormy, it can be grey, orange, many different colors! Raiders are constant suck.

cutthemdown
09-16-2012, 03:39 PM
Keep it, I'm sure your wife or girlfriend or boyfriend probably want you to keep for when your with them.

You don't seem like a violent ignorant thug with tattoos on neck and arms. Not pretty tats but you know, then name of your street or fallen homie. You seem sort of like you have a good sense of humor and probably dress snappy.

I would suggest to disavow the Raiders and pull for the Niners.

Meck77
09-16-2012, 04:07 PM
It will be nice having 5 bye weeks this year. Our regular one plus raiders/chiefs x2!

manchambo
09-16-2012, 04:17 PM
It will be nice having 5 bye weeks this year. Our regular one plus raiders/chiefs x2!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. How many times have we lost to those teams when it should have been a bye?

orangeatheist
09-16-2012, 04:22 PM

I'm just sayin'...

Meck77
09-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. How many times have we lost to those teams when it should have been a bye?

Ok you are right. We could drop the Nov and Dec chief/raider games since we will be resting our starters by week 12.

Manchambo I was just joking around. We Broncos fans have to smak talk with one another now because we don't have raider/chief fans that even come around!

barryr
09-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Where is that Raider fan that kept posting in here before the season of how the Raider WR's were the best in the NFL, Palmer was going to light it up, and that defense was going to be good? LOL

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 05:20 PM

But those were with scrubs like Griese, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, and Tebow, at QB.

We have a HOF'er playing QB again who owned his last division. Not too worried about terrible KFC and Oakland teams.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 05:32 PM
Where is that Raider fan that kept posting in here before the season of how the Raider WR's were the best in the NFL, Palmer was going to light it up, and that defense was going to be good? LOL

Dontbemessin? She was making stupid threads all summer. Hasn't been seen since the start of the first game.

They all run and hide like pansy fake football fans. They aren't real fans

That's why I give fight on some credit. Dude is showin up during the ugly times

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 07:27 PM
It is going to be a 2 team race between SD and Denver

Oakland and KC are both horrible

One of them has to win a game though as they play each other

I smell two ties coming into the future.

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Dontbemessin? She was making stupid threads all summer. Hasn't been seen since the start of the first game.

Wrong poster. Messin will not come in until the week of our game vs the Faiders. Plus, he is a she. You might be confused as SHE is a lesbo. I am suspecting a butch lesbo.

nyuk nyuk
09-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Great fans!

http://i48.tinypic.com/28kox3k.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/zuf5ol.png

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Great fans!

^ Literally the stupidest person on earth.

swaiy
09-16-2012, 07:48 PM
I get the feeling that their GM is screwing that team McD style. Dennis Allen will go back to being a defensive coordinator and the Raiders will look like total douchebags for snaking our guy away by offerimg him a HC gig. Definitely worked out for us.

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 07:56 PM
I get the feeling that their GM is screwing that team McD style. Dennis Allen will go back to being a defensive coordinator and the Raiders will look like total douchebags for snaking our guy away by offerimg him a HC gig. Definitely worked out for us.

Dennis Allen apparently didn't get the memo. You only take the Raiders head coaching job if you have no real shot of ever being a real head coach for a real team. Lane Kiffin anyone?

The Joker
09-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Must say I did enoy seeing Allen look clueless on the sideline as his team were being toasted by a poor Dolphins team.

Hard to turn down a HC gig I suppose, but I wish him nothing but misery.

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 07:59 PM
Dennis Allen apparently didn't get the memo. You only take the Raiders head coaching job if you have no real shot of ever being a real head coach for a real team. Lane Kiffin anyone?

In the old days you took the job to get experience for about a year or 2 until greasy Al fired you. It payed off for Shanny and Chucky.

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 08:04 PM
In the old days you took the job to get experience for about a year or 2 until greasy Al fired you. It payed off for Shanny and Chucky.

Yes but now those days are over. Guys become the head coach of the Raiders when they don't have the qualifications for a real NFL job, and when they fail they fade into obscurity.

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 08:05 PM
Must say I did enoy seeing Allen look clueless on the sideline as his team were being toasted by a poor Dolphins team.

Hard to turn down a HC gig I suppose, but I wish him nothing but misery.

QFT

Bronco Rob
09-17-2012, 01:15 AM

:thumbsup:

menonite
09-17-2012, 01:51 AM

I wonder if she's a fan of the Miami Heat?

Gort
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Raiders 0-2.

ha ha ha.

http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/south-park-dance.gif

Meck77
09-17-2012, 02:25 AM
It's a sad realization that our best raider troll is dontbemessin. Never realized he is a she. As for her yeah she's been showing up for years win or lose unlike the most of our other trolls.

One Broncos loss and that should flush some turds up.

BroncoBeavis
09-17-2012, 07:40 AM
^ Literally the stupidest person on earth.

I bet the "Commitment to Excellence" part comes in super handy during job interviews.

55CrushEm
09-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Great fans!

http://i46.tinypic.com/zuf5ol.png

LOL

Is the goatee a tattoo, too ??

Bronco Rob
09-17-2012, 04:16 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mBkmBLiDQIg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jetland
09-17-2012, 04:18 PM
LOL

Is the goatee a tattoo, too ??

HA wow missed that the first time
it is like headlights in NASCAR

Fight_On!
09-17-2012, 07:35 PM
You don't seem like a violent ignorant thug with tattoos on neck and arms. Not pretty tats but you know, then name of your street or fallen homie. You seem sort of like you have a good sense of humor and probably dress snappy.

I would suggest to disavow the Raiders and pull for the Niners.

Ha! I grew in the 70's and 80's when the Raiders were a blue collar team, my dad was a blue collar guy. I graduated from USC in 1994 and now have a white collar career, but kept that blue collar mentality and the Raiders have been my team.

shovelpass#30
09-20-2012, 12:44 AM
I love the unfortunate season ticket advert, right alongside this article

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_21558662/monte-poole-oakland-raiders-embarrassing-performance-shows-how

"A new era of excellence"

How's that working out?

bowtown
09-20-2012, 04:24 AM
Ha! I grew in the 70's and 80's when the Raiders were a blue collar team, my dad was a blue collar guy. I graduated from USC in 1994 and now have a white collar career, but kept that blue collar mentality and the Raiders have been my team.

The fact that your Denny's uniform has a white collar, does not make it a white collar career.

broncocalijohn
09-20-2012, 09:22 AM
I love the unfortunate season ticket advert, right alongside this article

http://www.insidebayarea.com/raiders/ci_21558662/monte-poole-oakland-raiders-embarrassing-performance-shows-how

"A new era of excellence"

How's that working out?

Classic and the ad was a great touch.

Gort
09-20-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.chiefswarpath.com/rivalry/raiderimages/chokelandlosers.jpg

Bronco Rob
09-24-2012, 04:04 PM
Good news Bronco fans! Looks like we get a bye week before we have to play the cheatriots on the October the 7th. The schedule makers have smiled upon us for once this season we get to play the NFL's equivalent of the Washington Generals otherwise known as the raiders. Almost ashamed to say that it was nice to see them win a game for once, there is no hope like false hope. It's fun to watch a fan base get worked into a lather after winning a game for the first time in ten months.

Two weeks of fire knapp or allen has turned into "we're in second place same record as the Broncos!" Oh those silly silly battery chucking simpletons. If they only knew the horrors that await them in the coming weeks.

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
Good news Bronco fans! Looks like we get a bye week before we have to play the cheatriots on the October the 7th. The schedule makers have smiled upon us for once this season we get to play the NFL's equivalent of the Washington Generals otherwise known as the raiders. Almost ashamed to say that it was nice to see them win a game for once, there is no hope like false hope. It's fun to watch a fan base get worked into a lather after winning a game for the first time in ten months.

Two weeks of fire knapp or allen has turned into "we're in second place same record as the Broncos!" Oh those silly silly battery chucking simpletons. If they only knew the horrors that await them in the coming weeks.

Sounds like you're worried. Niether team will roll over and it should be a close game, which plays into the hands of Peyton.

The Raiders DB vs Peyton does worry me.

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 07:00 PM
The fact that your Denny's uniform has a white collar, does not make it a white collar career.

Uh no. SMH....did someone have to break the news to you. Lol, welcome to reality. Maybe that's why you're bitter.:thumbsup:

Bronco Rob
09-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Sounds like you're worried. Niether team will roll over and it should be a close game, which plays into the hands of Peyton.

The Raiders DB vs Peyton does worry me.

Guarantee the raiders would have tapped out being down by by three touchdowns against Houston or Atlanta. Imagine the meltdown if they turned the ball over four times in the first quarter against anyone let alone two of the best teams in the NFL.

bowtown
09-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Uh no. SMH....did someone have to break the news to you. Lol, welcome to reality. Maybe that's why you're bitter.:thumbsup:

Congrats on the predictable "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

I'll have the Grand Slam please.

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Congrats on the predictable "I know you are but what am I" comeback.

I'll have the Grand Slam please.

LOL, Someone's butt hurt. LOL

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Guarantee the raiders would have tapped out being down by by three touchdowns against Houston or Atlanta. Imagine the meltdown if they turned the ball over four times in the first quarter against anyone let alone two of the best teams in the NFL.

Hmm, we shall see. As the Raiders play the Falcons after Denver. So are you guaranteeing a Denver win against the Raiders this Sunday?

Bacillus Anthracis
09-24-2012, 09:57 PM
Hmm, we shall see. As the Raiders play the Falcons after Denver. So are you guaranteeing a Denver win against the Raiders this Sunday?

No. He's saying that he admires the Donks for turning the ball over early and often. Also, they've lost to good teams, which is a good thing.

"Yeah, but we lost to good teams and started scoring points when the game was completely out of reach". That and a couple of stool softeners will get you two losses and a nice turd.

I do think the Donks will win this one. One decent game out of the offense doesn't prove anything and our D is still terrible. But man, if the Raiders pull off the upset this week, it would be the sweetest win in years.

broncocalijohn
09-24-2012, 10:06 PM
^ so, the Raiders Super Bowl this week.

DENVERDUI55
09-24-2012, 10:08 PM
How did Big Ben toss 4 td's no INT's 380 yards and Pitt lost?

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 11:33 PM
How did Big Ben toss 4 td's no INT's 380 yards and Pitt lost?

The Raiders O was able to keep up then win the game. Can they duplicate it against the Denver Peyton's. Shall see.

Fight_On!
09-24-2012, 11:38 PM
No. He's saying that he admires the Donks for turning the ball over early and often. Also, they've lost to good teams, which is a good thing.

"Yeah, but we lost to good teams and started scoring points when the game was completely out of reach". That and a couple of stool softeners will get you two losses and a nice turd.

I do think the Donks will win this one. One decent game out of the offense doesn't prove anything and our D is still terrible. But man, if the Raiders pull off the upset this week, it would be the sweetest win in years.

I believe the Denver Peytons wins this one because of...well....Peyton vs the Raiders patchwork DB's and lack of a pass rush.

Broncos4Life
09-25-2012, 12:10 AM
I believe the Denver Peytons wins this one because of...well....Peyton vs the Raiders patchwork DB's and lack of a pass rush.

I'm not fallin' for this^

Seen way too many match-ups like this over the years that looked like wins, only to go the other way.... I'll believe it when I see it.

Not to mention that Denver hasn't beat Oak at home for 4 years!

Although, if any QB can do it, it will be Manning!

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:25 AM
The Raiders' fans will assume the position after Sunday's game.

http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672625.jpg

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:26 AM
http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672142.jpg

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:26 AM
http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672152.jpg

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:27 AM
http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672160.png

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:28 AM
http://www.philzone.org/discus/messages/5549/672624.jpg

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 01:29 AM
http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/al-davis-raiders.jpg

Bacillus Anthracis
09-25-2012, 06:34 AM
^ so, the Raiders Super Bowl this week.

This is opposed to your steady march to 1-2 just like us? I'll admit that we won't beat Atlanta and wouldn't be Houston because we suck. What's your excuse?

Here's a clue; if your team can't beat good teams on the road or at home, then it means your team is not a good team.

Bronco Rob
09-25-2012, 08:53 AM

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/100.png

broncocalijohn
09-25-2012, 08:58 AM
This is opposed to your steady march to 1-2 just like us? I'll admit that we won't beat Atlanta and wouldn't be Houston because we suck. What's your excuse?

Here's a clue; if your team can't beat good teams on the road or at home, then it means your team is not a good team.

We dont consider it a good year if we beat you. Unlike your post, we want more and expect more. You guys expect Super Bowl in the preseason and then reality sets in around the 5th game and then the Faiders fans just think winning the division by going 10-1. We should expect to beat the Faiders as they suck. Are we as good as Houston? Obviously not but we strive to get better. You guys have been the worst franchise since your SuperBowl 10 years ago. That is one ****ty stretch of suckiness.

DENVERDUI55
09-25-2012, 09:16 AM
If our WR don't have big games this week something is wrong. Huff is one of the starting CB they are going to play due to injuries.

Bacillus Anthracis
09-25-2012, 10:23 AM
We dont consider it a good year if we beat you. Unlike your post, we want more and expect more. You guys expect Super Bowl in the preseason and then reality sets in around the 5th game and then the Faiders fans just think winning the division by going 10-1. We should expect to beat the Faiders as they suck. Are we as good as Houston? Obviously not but we strive to get better. You guys have been the worst franchise since your SuperBowl 10 years ago. That is one ****ty stretch of suckiness.

But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the sh!t you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.

Bronco Rob
09-25-2012, 10:30 AM

Here's a clue; raiders got blown out by a team they were favored to beat by more than three touchdowns.

Bronco Rob
09-25-2012, 10:34 AM
If our WR don't have big games this week something is wrong. Huff is one of the starting CB they are going to play due to injuries.

Up until last week Huff had not played corner since college. The bum tandem of Bartell - Spencer flamed out faster than a JaMarcus Russel weight watchers plan. Look for career days across the board from every receiver on deck.

broncocalijohn
09-25-2012, 11:26 AM
But in the past two years we're 3-1 against you guys. I could give the numbers for the all time series but that would lame (ahem).

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.

Oh, we love beating the Raiders as they are a rival but it doesn't make our superbowl. Of course we talked **** this preseason as we were division reps for the playoffs and we just improved our team. 12-4? Seems it was more 8-10 wins (can't remember the breakdown if it was 8-9 or 9-10 wins). I have us at the 9-10 wins and think it is still a realistic shot if we take care of business in the AFC West. Please show that thread showing 12-4 record (by the way, same people pick 16-0 every year so we won't count that one).

Raider Bill
09-25-2012, 03:47 PM
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/100.png

Didn't the customer tell him he was going to kick 100 percent of that dudes ass?

He's wearing that faggy orange.. fitting.

Raider Bill
09-25-2012, 03:48 PM

And all that wanting more got you a 1-2 record, just like us.

Tombstone RJ
09-25-2012, 03:54 PM
And all that wanting more got you a 1-2 record, just like us.

Hehe, ain't that the truth:

SD 2-1
Denver 1-2
kc 1-2
oak 1-2

I think most Broncos fan will be happy if we go 3-3 during the first 6 games. Denver really has a brutal schedule for the first part of the season.

Tombstone RJ
09-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Didn't the customer tell him he was going to kick 100 percent of that dudes ass?

wrong again. Brad told the idiot customer he was going to kick 100% of the customer's ass. Then Brad got fired.

Bacillus Anthracis
09-25-2012, 04:00 PM

Edited due to memory inaccuracy.

oubronco
09-25-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.nflgridirongab.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Russell1.jpg

55CrushEm
09-25-2012, 04:08 PM
http://purplejesus.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/al-davis-raiders.jpg

Holy Lord! That picture is horrifying!

Maximus
09-25-2012, 04:16 PM

And if you're saying you won't get a tremendous amount of satisfaction out of beating us, you're completely FOS. Every time we beat Denver, it's a good day, but this year would be a little extra special because of all the **** you guys talked preseason. Most of the polls on this board showed most of you guys thinking 12-4 or even better. To see the Manning led Donks go down in flames would truly be a gift to the rest of the AFC West.

Don't let them fool you... They want to win in the worst way. They know that we own them

maher_tyler
09-25-2012, 04:28 PM
In all honesty, beating you guys will be a nice win due to it being a rival/divisional game...but it wont really tell us how good we really are. If we lose, it lets us know we have A LOT of work to do. I look at this game as being a tune up game for us.

Fight_On!
09-25-2012, 06:54 PM
Oh, we love beating the Raiders as they are a rival but it doesn't make our superbowl. Of course we talked **** this preseason as we were division reps for the playoffs and we just improved our team. 12-4? Seems it was more 8-10 wins (can't remember the breakdown if it was 8-9 or 9-10 wins). I have us at the 9-10 wins and think it is still a realistic shot if we take care of business in the AFC West. Please show that thread showing 12-4 record (by the way, same people pick 16-0 every year so we won't count that one).

LOL

Maximus
09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
In all honesty, beating you guys will be a nice win due to it being a rival/divisional game...but it wont really tell us how good we really are. If we lose, it lets us know we have A LOT of work to do. I look at this game as being a tune up game for us.

lol that 1-2 record with a noodle arm QB and ****ty WR's really has the confidence flowing... Tune up indeed!

Bronco Rob
09-25-2012, 11:37 PM
lol that 1-2 record with a noodle arm QB and ****ty WR's really has the confidence flowing... Tune up indeed!

Did Manning cost a first and second round pick? The raiders have not had a pro bowl receiver since 2002 or a thousand yard receiver since 2005 crappy indeed.

maven
09-30-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.webstaurantstore.com/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
The Failboat is pulling up to the dock in Jokeland...

Bronco Rob
09-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Hilarious!

broncocalijohn
09-30-2012, 05:35 PM

Well, it didnt happen and you guys are in trouble against the Bye next week. Please show me that thread where the majority has us at 12-4. 9175 seems to not be able to answer this question. You are just reading what that moron of the Raiders "Top 5" offense says. Very small percentage had us going 12-4 or better.

So, we kicked your ass and it was expected. You guys are horrible.

It is always special to beat the Raiders. It is our top rival and we love knocking out their retarded fan base. It has been embarrassing to lose to the Faiders many years in a row at Mile High.

theAPAOps5
09-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Reading Raiders forums has been fun. Especially their game day threads. The posts before were all about how bad our WR were and how Dennis Allen was going to destroy us because he knows Denver's defense.

Then the first drive occurred and it went from we are going to win to, oh **** we are about to be destroyed.

Now its fire Knapp and Allen!

Bronco Rob
09-30-2012, 08:10 PM
The Denver Broncos beat the Jokeland Raiders 37-6, the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!

The Raiders have allowed more points over the first four games (125) than in any year except 1961 and 1962, Allowing more then 31 pts per game. Way to improve that defense Dennis Allen.

Hilarious!

barryr
09-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Always great to beat the Raiders and do it big time. Manning was on fire today and looked like his old self. And the Bronco defense really stepped up and played its best in a long time. The Raider fans have little to say LOL

maven
09-30-2012, 08:26 PM
the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!

Damn, denver didn't even punt the ****ing football? Yah, I watched the game, but Denver didn't punt?

maven
09-30-2012, 08:28 PM
here you go raiderettes

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle.jpg

gyldenlove
09-30-2012, 08:53 PM
The Denver Broncos beat the Jokeland Raiders 37-6, the biggest win for Denver over Oakland in 50 Years and for only the 5th time in franchise history The Broncos did not have to punt!

The Raiders have allowed more points over the first four games (125) than in any year except 1961 and 1962, Allowing more then 31 pts per game. Way to improve that defense Dennis Allen.

Hilarious!

A 31 point victory and we left 10 easy points on the field. This game was never close, the Denver defense was too good and the Denver offense was too dominant and it was obvious. Hell, you know when you get a blocked punt inside the opponent red zone and it is just meh, you are owning some faces.

Bronco Rob
10-01-2012, 12:21 AM
A 31 point victory and we left 10 easy points on the field. This game was never close, the Denver defense was too good and the Denver offense was too dominant and it was obvious. Hell, you know when you get a blocked punt inside the opponent red zone and it is just meh, you are owning some faces.

QFT

bronco militia
10-01-2012, 07:14 AM
http://www.drewlitton.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/peytonhuntercolor.gif

Bronco Rob
10-01-2012, 10:50 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7S--4sx4Duc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rabb
10-02-2012, 06:45 AM
awful damn quiet in here

Bronco Rob
10-02-2012, 10:49 AM
awful damn quiet in here

???

Bronco Rob
10-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Darren McFadden 13 carries for 34 yards and a 2.6 yard per carry average
http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/00000000000000000000000123.jpg

KipCorrington25
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Who will be Oakland's coach next year, what is it 4 years in a row now with one and done head coaches?

Bronco Rob
10-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Don't get all uppity because you beat a one win jags team, and one win chefs squad. Please quit entertaining any other thoughts than you screwing up the order in which you draft come April of 2013. You still blew a 1st & 2nd round pick on a sub .500 qb throwing to your Venus De Milo receivers. Hope McFragile cobbles togther a 1,000 yard season so you can grossly overpay him this offseason.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii--mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--doooooooooooooooooooooooooowwn--na! Simma down na!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cHak7veAz3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fight_On!
10-28-2012, 11:14 PM
The rematch is coming soon enough.

theAPAOps5
10-28-2012, 11:18 PM
The rematch is coming soon enough.

Yes, just enough time to get this Denver locomotive at full speed.

Fight_On!
10-29-2012, 12:57 AM
Yes, just enough time to get this Denver locomotive at full speed.

We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.

LongDongJohnson
10-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Raiders are clearly better then the Chefs. I'll give them that.

broncocalijohn
10-29-2012, 09:08 AM
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games...to make sure the myopic Raiders fans understand it.

FYP

Tombstone RJ
10-29-2012, 12:21 PM
We shall see. As of right now, there is no doubt the Denver Peytons are the best team in the AFC west. But, that's why they play the games.

and the Jokeland Palmers are looking to suck the scum off the bottom of the pond yet again.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 06:22 AM
Dennis Allen has this team improving each week. They are even more disciplined, against KC they were penalized only twice for 20yds. The offense has taken the longest to come around, but it's starting to gel. The next time these two teams meet, it should be a far more competive game even after the half.

bowtown
11-02-2012, 06:49 AM
Dennis Allen has this team improving each week. They are even more disciplined, against KC they were penalized only twice for 20yds. The offense has taken the longest to come around, but it's starting to gel. The next time these two teams meet, it should be a far more competive game even after the half.

Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 08:29 AM
Right because Denver had no room to grow from the last time we played and has been totally stagnant.

LOL....yes....Denver has improved also. Feel better now.

colorado jones
11-02-2012, 08:37 AM

We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 08:46 AM
We shall see? Cool... Until the rematch, please STFU.

LOL

DENVERDUI55
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM
I can't wait for the rematch on thursday night in Jokeland. Oakland should have the season mailed in by then.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 10:29 AM
I can't wait for the rematch on thursday night in Jokeland. Oakland should have the season mailed in by then.

Personally, this season in Denver is a joke. As long as they are the Denver Peytons, they should win the west and go far into the playoffs. If they were just the Denver Broncos, they would be fighting for the 1st overall pick with the Queefs. I just find the chest thumping by donkey fans this season damn funny. Denver Peytons.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa

DBroncos4life
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Personally, this season in Denver is a joke. As long as they are the Denver Peytons, they should win the west and go far into the playoffs. If they were just the Denver Broncos, they would be fighting for the 1st overall pick with the Queefs. I just find the chest thumping by donkey fans this season damn funny. Denver Peytons.....bwaaaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaa

This is KCStud level dumb. Good work man. :thumbsup:

broncocalijohn
11-02-2012, 10:57 AM

What is more funny? We were able to land the most valuable QB of all time in free agency and you wasted multiple top picks (including two 1st rounders) for Carson Palmer. Don't be an idiot like so many Faider fans that come trolling onto our board. You know better than that and your extreme jealousy is showing. How? We were with Tebow and had a winning record with him. Add the fact that your team and the other 2 are not killing it, this division could have been won with a 9-7 record. It wasnt like we were 4-12 last year...that was the year before and a good possibility your record this season.

baja
11-02-2012, 10:59 AM

Classic Peyton envy.

Manning is a Bronco. Deal with it.

baja
11-02-2012, 11:02 AM

Along the same lines of reasoning if you hadn't sucked for 10 years you wouldn't have so many good players.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 11:02 AM
What is more funny? We were able to land the most valuable QB of all time in free agency and you wasted multiple top picks (including two 1st rounders) for Carson Palmer. Don't be an idiot like so many Faider fans that come trolling onto our board. You know better than that and your extreme jealousy is showing. How? We were with Tebow and had a winning record with him. Add the fact that your team and the other 2 are not killing it, this division could have been won with a 9-7 record. It wasnt like we were 4-12 last year...that was the year before and a good possibility your record this season.

I didn't do anything

broncocalijohn
11-02-2012, 11:04 AM
I didn't do anything

With brains? correct. You did fall in the trap of a typical Faider fan. It took a few months but it happened. Here we thought you were different. Guess not.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 11:06 AM
Classic Peyton envy.

Manning is a Bronco. Deal with it.

Mission accomplished.......expected response...your panties are officially in a bunch as with the other Donkey fans who responded. Face it ladies....your the Denver Peytons....end of story. LMFAO!!!

colorado jones
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM
Mission accomplished.......expected response...your panties are officially in a bunch as with the other Donkey fans who responded. Face it ladies....your the Denver Peytons....end of story. LMFAO!!!

You can laugh along with us all the way to the AFC West title.

DBroncos4life
11-02-2012, 11:15 AM

Ha! Nothing wins a debate better then saying something retarded to get a response. I wish bob would become a troll again. At least he knows how to troll.

baja
11-02-2012, 11:17 AM

LOL Panties in a Wad LOL

You were the Oakland Davis' for how many years???

I'll take Manning thank you very much.

Once again LOL

Miss I.
11-02-2012, 11:19 AM

Better that then the Oakland Palmers. It sounds like a crappy mixed drink. ;D

razorwire77
11-02-2012, 11:27 AM

Always love Raider logic. Such students of the game.

So I guess Green Bay is the Green Bay Rodgers? The Patriots are the New England Bradys? The Atlanta Ryans?

Being a Raider fan over the past 10 years, you're probably confused, or forgotten, but good organizations acquire the best possible players via the draft and free agency that they can. The Denver front brass acknowledged that they had been been fielding poor to mediocre teams and lacked a true franchise QB, so they acquired a veteran to make a 2-3 year push toward a SB. Again, something that Raider fan probably isn't familiar with. At least not this century.

DENVERDUI55
11-02-2012, 11:30 AM

You can what if all you want but it really doesn't matter because Denver has Peyton as their QB. If we are playing what if's what if Oakland took Aaron Rodgers instead of Fabian Washington considering GB drafted him one pick after Jokeland.

Broncos_OTM
11-02-2012, 11:44 AM

Versus the two first round pick jokeland raiders. Pot meet kettle youre just sad because peyton has looked good, carson not so much

Broncos_OTM
11-02-2012, 11:46 AM

So I guess Green Bay is the Green Bay Rodgers? The Patriots are the New England Bradys? The Atlanta Ryans?

Being a Raider fan over the past 10 years, you're probably confused, or forgotten, but good organizations acquire the best possible players via the draft and free agency that they can. The Denver front brass acknowledged that they had been been fielding poor to mediocre teams and lacked a true franchise QB, so they acquired a veteran to make a 2-3 year push toward a SB. Again, something that Raider fan probably isn't familiar with. At least not this century.

Two first round picks for carson palner, yes their trying to pretty much do what denver did... just failed

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 12:08 PM

You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.

baja
11-02-2012, 12:10 PM
You can what if all you want but it really doesn't matter because Denver has Peyton as their QB. If we are playing what if's what if Oakland took Aaron Rodgers instead of Fabian Washington considering GB drafted him one pick after Jokeland.

He would be selling insurance.

broncocalijohn
11-02-2012, 12:13 PM
You of all people used logic in a sentence. Now that is damn funny. Those other teams you mentioned groomed a QB for the long term. The Donkey's went for broke for 2-3 years of possible success even though the odds of winning the SB is historically stacked against them. After Peyton, are the Donkeys set for success, um no.

Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!

baja
11-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Seriously, just stop. Are you set for a SB in the next few seasons with Carson Palmer? You just used up 2 first round picks to do just that. Now who is closer and better for the future with their new QB? Seems we got our QB without losing any draft picks and you used up 2 possible players that can get you over the hump.
Let me ask you this: After, hell WITH PALMER, are the Faiders set up for success (?), um no.

We really thought you were a different breed of Raider fan. Either you are KCDud's alternate account or you went brain dead. Seriously, teams change after a few years and we are going for that opportunity. What better way then to get the best FA QB out there in 2012? If you can't see the teams improvement on not only offense but defense, we can't help your pea brain thinking. Enjoy the rest of the season. I know we will be doing just that!

You forgot to tell him how many picks we had to give up to sign PEYTON FK'N MANNING

broncswin
11-02-2012, 12:32 PM
GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 12:35 PM

As of now the Raiders are not set for the future at QB, but I am talking about Denver. Here is the problem with the Peyton signing. Unless the Denver Peytons win atleast one SB in the 2-3 years he is there, the signing is a failure. Not only that, in the 2-3 years that Denver may have 10+ wins or better, they will be drafting consistently low and not in the 1st 3 rounds. It's SB or bust and the odds are not on Denver's favor.

Fight_On!
11-02-2012, 12:36 PM
GTFO!!! This is pure trolling, because there is no way a person could be this stupid....I really think this poster could take the cake for dumbest of all time if they are serious.

Blame your parents for not giving you the IQ to keep up.

BroncoBeavis
11-02-2012, 12:37 PM
It's awesome to hear Raiders' fans' advising others about how a franchise needs to build for success in the long term.

Is there a franchise more consistent in fail over the last decade? I can't think of one.