PDA

View Full Version : NFL finally makes the All-22 film available to the public

cutthemdown
06-16-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/19361860/nfl-selling-game-rewind-access-to-all22-coaches-film

During the 2011 NFL season, the league began offering snippets of what's known as "All-22 Film," which is the end-zone film coaches and players use when studying game tape, as part of the "Game Rewind" package on NFL.com. Beginning in 2012, the NFL has upped the ante, allowing fans to purchase a Game Rewind package that features every single All-22 play of the season.

That package is $69.99 right now (it was $59.99 for a two-day promotional period that ended when talk about it blew up on Twitter ...) for "Super Fans" and it includes all 2012 NFL regular-season games, 2009-2011 game archives, condensed games, and the 2012 coaches film. If you purchase one of the lesser packages, you'll still get "selected plays" on film.

Fans have been clamoring to see the overhead all-22 players camera view for years. Now you will really be able to see what is going on.

Kaylore
06-16-2012, 09:54 PM
Now people can say "when I watched the tape" and they really did.

cutthemdown
06-16-2012, 10:15 PM

Yep. Seriously though who wants to spend a lot of time looking at the tape. What we really want is someone to tell us what all the tape means, then argue about if that person is an idiot or not lol.

It will be fun on the big plays though. Really the players who will hate this the most are the safety's. You will see those plays where you can really either say the safety had no choice, two people to cover, he had to choose. But then also you will see those plays where they just let WR run by them for a td. You never could really tell exactly what happened without seeing the whole field. Now you will be able to.

Lestat
06-16-2012, 10:19 PM

just because they look doesn't mean they truly see or understand it though.
hell Josh McDaniels looks at film and he still can't run a NFL offense and he gets paid to do it. :rofl:

KipCorrington25
06-17-2012, 12:43 AM
Yeah McCheat is pissed he wants walk throughs available except for the team he's with.

CEH
06-17-2012, 06:31 AM
I sit under the camera so this has been my view of the team since '95
I can see the routes open up so when I say for instance Tebow caused alot of his own sacks and cant' read a defense well have a look for yourself.

Cutler could read a defense. His issue was his arm was bigger than his brain but his off the field issue may have been his bigger issue because on the field the kid was a talented QB

Shanny ran the the same play over and over with Plummer. A boot with a shallow crossing route, and a deeper crossing route but both routes were always in the same direction effectively allowing the QB one side of the field for the read. RGIII may shine in this type of offense because there was always a WR open for the second or two as defined by NFL standards.

What you really see are the cut back lanes. It's really about making the 2nd level miss to get the big gainers. TD did it well finding the cutback and making a defender miss. I think Portis was actually better in the 2nd level making the defender miss. This is why I never was a fan of Moreno who could never consistently make the 2nd defender miss

The difference are the running lanes close so fast in the NFL. The LBer are just so fast so when you get that one on one in the 2nd level you have to make them miss to be an consistent NFL runner

DBroncos4life
06-17-2012, 10:05 AM

Poor youtube.

Kaylore
06-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Poor youtube.

:rofl: