View Full Version : Denver Lineman vs. Oakland Lineman on Defense ESPN

DontBeMessin
06-11-2012, 01:46 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/44723/ranking-the-defensive-linemen-2

Ooops....

lonestar
06-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Already a thread on this.

Let me add if it was bill BURGER, he is full of shat. Always has always will.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Also who gives a ****?

Mile High Salute
06-11-2012, 02:57 PM

Ooops....

Yeah a lot of good that ranking's done for the Raiders...

Hilarious!

Tombstone RJ
06-11-2012, 03:14 PM

Ooops....

let me translate this article for you. Here's what Burger Bill really means:

1.) Oakland has the best burger joints in the AFCW.
2.) Denver has some good burgers, but about the same as KC
3.) KC is great for bbq, but their burger joints are not awesome
4.) I hate fish tacos San Diego, get some damn burger joints already

R-Mac
06-11-2012, 03:17 PM
All this "talent" combined for the 27th run defense that allowed the highest YPC in the entire league (5.1) Hilarious!

Ooops...

And to show how they are a cohesive group, that defense also had the 27th pass defense Hilarious!

Ooops...

Wes Mantooth
06-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I see no need to play the season now. No chance against Burger's opinion.

cutthemdown
06-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Raiders have some good players no doubt about it.

The big questions for the Raiders is the offense IMO. Can Mcfadden ever go a full yr? If he needs to be spelled again is Jones as good for that as Bush was? The TE seem really thin. The WR have some good talent I think. Heyward Bey coming on late, Moore reminds me of DT in that he is ready to bust out, not that they play alike. But I have to be honest I like the Raiders oline less the ours, and ours not exactly that good either. Then on top of that I think Palmer is suspect because he has always been a turnover machine. He's just does not protect the ball well.

Then on defense Raiders have some nice front 7 players, but they aren't great vs the run. I was surprised their sack totals went down last yr because even their inside guys more the pass rushing type IMO.

At corner I do believe both Porter and Bailey would start on Oakland. Bartell and Spencer IMO are like 2 decent number 2 corners. They no longer have a true number 1 corner which means get ready for a whole lot more zone coverage that tries to use blitzing to get to the QB. New system so I think the Raiders probably can just look for some improvement this yr and not the playoffs. That is unless all it takes is 8-8 again, then any of the teams could win it.

cutthemdown
06-11-2012, 04:38 PM
I see no need to play the season now. No chance against Burger's opinion.

I don't get him either. I play in a big money fantasy league. 10 teams, same owners last 7-8 yrs, first place anywhere from 2-3 grand. I use a pay site and burger bill was recently interviewed.

When asked to name a player that won't be on any of your fantasy rosters, he names Peyton Manning. So I thought to myself wow he thinks he's a bust.

Then last question was who wins comeback player of the yr, he names Peyton Manning. If you think he plays well enough to be comeback player of the yr then for sure he is worth a roster spot on and fantasy team that doesn't have Newton, Rodgers, Brees, and maybe what 3-4 other younger qbs.

cutthemdown
06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
All this "talent" combined for the 27th run defense that allowed the highest YPC in the entire league (5.1) Hilarious!

Ooops...

And to show how they are a cohesive group, that defense also had the 27th pass defense Hilarious!

Ooops...

Well I agree the coaching in Oakland last yr among the worst ever. I think they get a smarter system that plays less man to man. Raiders defense was so predictable.

They have avg starting cbs with little depth behind them and 1 really good safety who i like a lot in Branch.

Really though they don't have what Denver has. A true shut down corner and 2 other cbs that can play. Raiders don't have any pass rushers near Doom or Miller. That is just huge in the NFL to have that outside pressure that can beat 1 on 1 and get to the QB. Raiders have more depth on the interior dline and we don't have anyone as good as Seymore.

If McFadden is healthy Raiders will be a tough team to beat.

Bacchus
06-11-2012, 07:05 PM
let me translate this article for you. Here's what Burger Bill really means:

1.) Oakland has the best burger joints in the AFCW.
2.) Denver has some good burgers, but about the same as KC
3.) KC is great for bbq, but their burger joints are not awesome
4.) I hate fish tacos San Diego, get some damn burger joints already

Denver's burgers rated a 6 while Oaklands was a 9.

Broncobiv
06-11-2012, 07:25 PM

Ooops....

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105848
Let me get this straight...someone else makes a thread with the exact same article hours earlier. You actually post in that thread, so it's not like you didn't know it was there. Then, apparently just for ****s and giggles, you make a brand new thread with the same link.

Good God what a pathetic troll you are.