PDA

View Full Version : Ranking The AFC West Defensive Linemen

Bronco Rob
06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
2. Elvis Dumervil, Denver: A dynamic pass-rusher who is a game changer.

8. Robert Ayers, Denver: He became a solid player against the run last season.

14. Derek Wolfe, Denver: The second-round pick will be given the chance to make an instant impact.

15. Justin Bannan, Denver: A valuable rotational piece.

20. Ty Warren, Denver: The Broncos hope he can make an impact after missing the past two seasons.

21. Kevin Vickerson, Denver: He gained weight to help in the middle.

22. Jason Hunter, Denver: A limited player, who has some play-making ability.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/44723/ranking-the-defensive-linemen-2

orinjkrush
06-11-2012, 09:38 AM
so, we're still mostly bottom half the AFCW?

arrrrgh

Mountain Bronco
06-11-2012, 10:07 AM
An unproven Rookie is higher than a 10 year vet who has started everywhere he has been including the Ravens???

Don't get it.

Kaylore
06-11-2012, 10:16 AM
An unproven Rookie is higher than a 10 year vet who has started everywhere he has been including the Ravens???

Don't get it.

http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

bronco militia
06-11-2012, 10:18 AM
nom nom nom

orange crusher
06-11-2012, 10:55 AM
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/columnists/williamson_bill_m.jpg

LOL

Paladin
06-11-2012, 10:59 AM
Is this where you do the "fap fap" thing?

(This message was typed without the aid of Mrs. TOG's nipples.)

Kaylore
06-11-2012, 02:49 PM
Is this where you do the "fap fap" thing?

(This message was typed without the aid of Mrs. TOG's nipples.)

If it's the sound of burger bill trying to run, then yes.

Garcia Bronco
06-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Burger Bill reminds me of those idiot scouts in Moneyball.

"The guy has an ugly girlfriend, it shows a lack of confidence"....GTFOH.

bronco militia
06-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Burger Bill reminds me of those idiot scouts in Moneyball.

"The guy has an ugly girlfriend, it shows a lack of confidence"....GTFOH.

LOLLOLLOL

DontBeMessin
06-11-2012, 03:07 PM
WHAT?!??! Why didn't you post the whole list? Well, here - I'll do it for you...

Seems like our back-ups could start on your squad... :)

1. Richard Seymour, Oakland: Seymour is aging, his play is slipping some and this may be his last year in Oakland. But he is still at the top of this list.

3. Tommy Kelly, Oakland: Underrated player. He may play nose tackle in 3-4 looks.

4. Lamarr Houston, Oakland: A potential star has ability to take over.

5. Glenn Dorsey, Kansas City: He was supposed to be great. He’s not, but he’s solid.

6. Matt Shaughnessy, Oakland: The Raiders missed this pass-rusher when he was injured last year.

7. Tyson Jackson, Kansas City: See Dorsey.

9. Corey Liuget, San Diego: The Chargers expect big things from him in his second season.

10. Dontari Poe, Kansas City: Let’s see what this immensely talented rookie can do.

11. Cam Thomas, San Diego: An underrated player. He has a real future.

12. Antonio Garay, San Diego: It was important that the Chargers re-signed this rotational standout.

13. Vaughn Martin, San Diego: The Chargers think he has a chance to flourish soon.

14. Derek Wolfe, Denver: The second-round pick will be given the chance to make an instant impact.

16. Luis Castillo, San Diego: The Chargers think he can still help.

17. Dave Tollefson, Oakland: A valuable backup on a strong line.

18. Jacques Cesaire, San Diego: The veteran is heady and he can make plays.

19. Desmond Bryant, Oakland: A solid part of the Raiders’ line.

20. Ty Warren, Denver: The Broncos hope he can make an impact after missing the past two seasons.

23. Allen Bailey, Kansas City: The Chiefs think he can develop quickly.

24. Kendall Reyes, San Diego: I wouldn’t be surprised if this second-round pick makes

OOOPS!!!

bronco militia
06-11-2012, 03:08 PM
WHAT?!??! Why didn't you post the whole list? Well, here - I'll do it for you...

Seems like our back-ups could start on your squad... :)

1. Richard Seymour, Oakland: Seymour is aging, his play is slipping some and this may be his last year in Oakland. But he is still at the top of this list.

3. Tommy Kelly, Oakland: Underrated player. He may play nose tackle in 3-4 looks.

4. Lamarr Houston, Oakland: A potential star has ability to take over.

5. Glenn Dorsey, Kansas City: He was supposed to be great. He’s not, but he’s solid.

6. Matt Shaughnessy, Oakland: The Raiders missed this pass-rusher when he was injured last year.

7. Tyson Jackson, Kansas City: See Dorsey.

9. Corey Liuget, San Diego: The Chargers expect big things from him in his second season.

10. Dontari Poe, Kansas City: Let’s see what this immensely talented rookie can do.

11. Cam Thomas, San Diego: An underrated player. He has a real future.

12. Antonio Garay, San Diego: It was important that the Chargers re-signed this rotational standout.

13. Vaughn Martin, San Diego: The Chargers think he has a chance to flourish soon.

16. Luis Castillo, San Diego: The Chargers think he can still help.

17. Dave Tollefson, Oakland: A valuable backup on a strong line.

18. Jacques Cesaire, San Diego: The veteran is heady and he can make plays.

19. Desmond Bryant, Oakland: A solid part of the Raiders’ line.

23. Allen Bailey, Kansas City: The Chiefs think he can develop quickly.

24. Kendall Reyes, San Diego: I wouldn’t be surprised if this second-round pick makes

yeah great...those guys are the best in the division. can they play QB?

lonestar
06-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Oak does have a solid OL especially with Seymour. NE screwed the pooch on that one but then getting 2-1s and 2 for someone that may not be around all that long might be a great deal long term.

Not sure why anyone is surprised that our suck. They have for a couple of decades.

Tombstone RJ
06-11-2012, 03:37 PM
What's suprising is how bad Sandy Eggo's defensive line is... I guess there's no good burger joints in San Diego?

Irish Stout
06-11-2012, 03:52 PM
I seriously cannot comprehend Seymour being ranked above Doom, even for Burger Bill this is a stretch. I mean... I know he is ranking half these guys on potential alone, but look at last years stats:

Seymour - 29 tackles and 6 sacks

Doom - 31 Tackles and 9.5 sacks

Kaylore
06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Oak does have a solid OL especially with Seymour.

:erm?:

Hercules Rockefeller
06-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Oak does have a solid OL especially with Seymour. NE screwed the pooch on that one but then getting 2-1s and 2 for someone that may not be around all that long might be a great deal long term.

Not sure why anyone is surprised that our suck. They have for a couple of decades.

Seymour netted a 1st, and that's it.

Irish Stout
06-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Seymour netted a 1st, and that's it.

Why?

DontBeMessin
06-11-2012, 04:52 PM
I seriously cannot comprehend Seymour being ranked above Doom, even for Burger Bill this is a stretch. I mean... I know he is ranking half these guys on potential alone, but look at last years stats:

It's more about who he is - what he brings to the table... What he brings is making the OTHER PLAYERS better and that is why they are ranked higher! Because of Seymour!!

R-Mac
06-11-2012, 04:55 PM
It's more about who he is - what he brings to the table... What he brings is making the OTHER PLAYERS better and that is why they are ranked higher! Because of Seymour!!

Wow, he makes the other players of the 29th defense better? Imagine if he didn't...

BroncoBeavis
06-11-2012, 04:58 PM
If it's the sound of burger bill trying to run, then yes.

LOL Khan's really on his game today.

DontBeMessin
06-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Wow, he makes the other players of the 29th defense better? Imagine if he didn't...

He sure did... We we had went through our Practice Squad for CB's and after burning them up, we had to call players off their couches...

yea - for what we went through in injuries - WE WERE DEFINATELY BETTER BECAUSE OF SEYMOUR'S INFLUENCE...

Has your team lost ALL it's secondary starters except one until you had to hire someone off the street, starting QB and RB and two WR's out of the three starters??

And end up 8-8?

R-Mac
06-11-2012, 05:31 PM
He sure did... We we had went through our Practice Squad for CB's and after burning them up, we had to call players off their couches...

yea - for what we went through in injuries - WE WERE DEFINATELY BETTER BECAUSE OF SEYMOUR'S INFLUENCE...

Has your team lost ALL it's secondary starters except one until you had to hire someone off the street, starting QB and RB and two WR's out of the three starters??

And end up 8-8?

Something similar happened in Denver, but by design. The Broncos benched Orton, removed the starting RB job from Moreno, traded the starting WRs Gaffney and Lloyd. 8-8 and a win in the playoffs.

And the Broncos had to put something like 7 RBs on IR in 2008, when they hired Tatum Bell from a cell phone kiosk.

lonestar
06-11-2012, 08:04 PM

Doom is a one trick pony rushing the QB, Seymour is all around and playing inside a lot gets his share of tackles and sacks..

Shananahan
06-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Where's Siliga?!?

KCStud
06-11-2012, 08:41 PM

Doom has an extremely hard time stopping the run. Seymour is a good run defender who still puts up sacks on the outside or interior line.

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Something similar happened in Denver, but by design. The Broncos benched Orton, removed the starting RB job from Moreno, traded the starting WRs Gaffney and Lloyd. 8-8 and a win in the playoffs.

And the Broncos had to put something like 7 RBs on IR in 2008, when they hired Tatum Bell from a cell phone kiosk.

So... Your saying that you went 8-8 by design and we went 8-8 with more horrific circumstances?

I don't see your point...

Bronco Rob
06-12-2012, 09:04 AM
So... Your saying that you went 8-8 by design and we went 8-8 with more horrific circumstances?

I don't see your point...

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Doom has an extremely hard time stopping the run. Seymour is a good run defender who still puts up sacks on the outside or interior line.

There's a KC fan that didn't get banned?!??! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

OH... That's probably because they like the Raiders and tell the truth... LOL

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Bronco Rob

Hilarious!

So, your website says that your sorry ass Broncos have never went more than two years without going to the playoffs? Really?

Now, that is funny... Your site is a joke!!!

Irish Stout
06-12-2012, 09:17 AM
Doom is a one trick pony rushing the QB, Seymour is all around and playing inside a lot gets his share of tackles and sacks..

???? That explains why Doom has more actual tackles (31 vs 23) and more assisted tackles (11 vs 6) than Seymour in playing 2 less games with one less start during the regular season last year. Thanks that really clears it up for me.... :ouwknow:

Doom didn't play in 2010, Broncos were ranked worst in the league in D. Doom played in 2011, we were ranked 20th. I understand there were changes to the Defense and that its incredibly hard to evaluate one person based on an entire teams improvements... but having Doom back assisted the Broncos more than having Seymour helped the Raiders last year. By a pure logic standpoint, Doom stopped a running play (by either a RB or QB outside the pocket) 8 more times than Seymour on his own. By the same logic he helped his teammates stop 5 more running plays than Seymour helped out on.

So I still do not understand this argument.

Seymour had a good 2010 and a mediocre 2011.

Bronco Rob
06-12-2012, 09:18 AM
Bronco Rob

Hilarious!

So, your website says that your sorry ass Broncos have never went more than two years without going to the playoffs? Really?

The Raiders’ last Super Bowl title came nearly 30 years ago and Oakland hasn't had a winning season in 10 years. Its nine-year playoff drought is tied for the second-longest in the NFL.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/43892/a-commitment-to-the-future-in-oakland

:thumbs:

ppablo
06-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Bronco Rob

Hilarious!

Ummm... I don't think he is saying that... funny how raiders fans come on here talking stuff when they haven't been in the playoffs in 9 years!

Irish Stout
06-12-2012, 09:27 AM
Bronco Rob

Hilarious!

What the hell? Where do you get this from?

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:29 AM
It looks like to me - you have a 5 year stint there Rob... http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/teams.nsf/histories/broncos/

Did you miss that?

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Ummm... I don't think he is saying that... funny how raiders fans come on here talking stuff when they haven't been in the playoffs in 9 years!

We come here because WE OWN YOU!! Did you forget the 59 points we ran up on you?

No?

GOOGLE IT!!!

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:34 AM
What the hell? Where do you get this from?

Here you go...

Sad you don't know the past 6 years of your sorry ass team...

http://www.jt-sw.com/football/pro/teams.nsf/histories/broncos/

Stagger Lee
06-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Here you go...

Hey DBM, go check out the UEFA thread if you wan to talk **** about google. I think you'll find some interesting info over there.

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Riddle me this one...

When did your team enter the NFL and when did it make it's first appearance in a Playoff Game?

DontBeMessin
06-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Hey DBM, go check out the UEFA thread if you wan to talk **** about google. I think you'll find some interesting info over there.

On it...

ppablo
06-12-2012, 09:41 AM
We come here because WE OWN YOU!! Did you forget the 59 points we ran up on you?

No?

GOOGLE IT!!!

You don't own anything... but a losing record for the past 9 years!

Since the raiders have moved back to chokeland... it's more like us owning the raiders...

Broncos 23 wins
Raiders 11 wins

Tombstone RJ
06-12-2012, 09:41 AM
Riddle me this one...

When did your team enter the NFL and when did it make it's first appearance in a Playoff Game?

yep, the Broncos struggled in the early days and this is why Broncos fans are absolutely the best fans in the world because we stuck with the team through some very tough years.

Irish Stout
06-12-2012, 09:48 AM
Here you go...

I know the history of my team well enough. But that has nothing to do with what random ass crap you posted. Like it made no sense whatsoever. Go back, read it slowly... maybe you'll see that you are asserting something that was never claimed by anyone here or anyone's website.

Bronco Rob
06-12-2012, 10:01 AM
Riddle me this one...

Beantown Bronco
06-12-2012, 10:17 AM
Riddle me this one...

Things that happened before most of this board was even born has little relevance to the discussion.

Irish Stout
06-12-2012, 10:28 AM
Riddle me this one...

Such a strong indicator of how the Broncos 2012 season will go.... man, this has me worried.

Mountain Bronco
06-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Reading comp must not be a strong suit of Raider fans. The word "active" is key here.

Kaylore
06-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh noes! 1960's smack! That might work on Chiefs fans, but not here. I don't give a crap how the Raiders "owned" us twenty years before I was born.

lonestar
06-12-2012, 04:28 PM
???? That explains why Doom has more actual tackles (31 vs 23) and more assisted tackles (11 vs 6) than Seymour in playing 2 less games with one less start during the regular season last year. Thanks that really clears it up for me.... :ouwknow:

Doom didn't play in 2010, Broncos were ranked worst in the league in D. Doom played in 2011, we were ranked 20th. I understand there were changes to the Defense and that its incredibly hard to evaluate one person based on an entire teams improvements... but having Doom back assisted the Broncos more than having Seymour helped the Raiders last year. By a pure logic standpoint, Doom stopped a running play (by either a RB or QB outside the pocket) 8 more times than Seymour on his own. By the same logic he helped his teammates stop 5 more running plays than Seymour helped out on.

So I still do not understand this argument.

Seymour had a good 2010 and a mediocre 2011.

IIRC Seymour has pretty much been a one man wrecking crew against DEN since moving to OAK.. By that I mean he has motivated the DL to kick our buts.. they have made plays against us whereas We have made few against them..

Doom not so much against OAK..
game in OAK last year..
Total First Downs 20 Total First Downs 21
By Rushing 12 By Rushing 4
By Passing 4 By Passing 14
By Penalty By Penalty
Third Down Efficiency 3/12 - 25% Third Down Efficiency 4/12 - 33%
Fourth Down Efficiency 0/1 - 0% Fourth Down Efficiency 0/0 - 0%
Total Net Yards 412 Total Net Yards 416
Total Rushing/Passing Plays (includes Sacks) 62 Total Rushing/Passing Plays (includes Sacks) 63
Average Gain per Offensive Play 6.6 Average Gain per Offensive Play 6.6
Net Yards Rushing 299 Net Yards Rushing 100
Total Rushing Plays 39 Total Rushing Plays 26
Average Gain per Rushing Play 7.7 Average Gain per Rushing Play 3.8
Tackled for a Loss (Number-Yards) 2--2 Tackled for a Loss (Number-Yards) 2--2
Net Yards Passing 113 Net Yards Passing 316

Red Zone Efficiency 0/1 - 0% Red Zone Efficiency 2/3 - 66%
Goal To Go Efficiency 0/0 - 0% Goal To Go Efficiency 0/0 - 0%
Safeties 0 Safeties 0
Final Score 38 Final Score 24
Time of Possession 31:51 Time of Possession 28:09

WEEK one 2011 Doom either did not play or was shut out
OAK got 4 sacks we got one..
=================
Defense T-A SCK INT FF
T. Branch 5-1 0.0 0 0
Q. Groves 5-0 0.0 0 1
C. Johnson 5-0 0.0 0 1
M. Giordano 3-0 0.0 1 1
R. Seymour 3-0 2.0 0 0

===============

2010 first game doom did not play all year..
Defense T-A SCK INT FF
T. Branch 3-0 0.0 0 0
Q. Groves 3-0 0.0 0 0
M. Huff 3-1 0.0 0 1
M. Mitchell 3-1 0.0 0 1
R. Seymour 3-1 1.0 0 0

==========

second game.

Defense T-A SCK INT FF
T. Branch 5-0 0.0 0 0
M. Huff 4-0 0.0 0 0
R. McClain 4-3 0.0 0 0
M. Shaughnessy 4-4 1.5 0 0
Q. Groves 3-0 0.0 0 0
T. Kelly 3-2 0.5 0 0
J. Henderson 2-1 0.0 0 0
C. Johnson 2-0 0.0 0 0
S. Routt 2-0 0.0 0 0
R. Seymour 2-0 0.0 0 0

Sorry I'd rather have had Seymour for his career than what we got in Doom..

http://www.nfl.com/player/richardseymour/2504691/profile

vs

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster/Elvis-Dumervil/a4dbb5af-d1ab-4e6e-a48b-9aeb259e097d

I'd rather have the whole package than a part of one..

KCStud
06-13-2012, 01:37 AM
yep, the Broncos struggled in the early days and this is why Broncos fans are absolutely the best fans in the world because we stuck with the team through some very tough years.

Tell that to Cleveland fans.

Bronco Rob
06-13-2012, 07:06 AM
Tell that to Cleveland fans.

The Browns joined the NFL in 1950...

NFL Championships (4)
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964

Playoff appearances : 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1958, 1961,1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1994

And that doesn't include their initial success DOMINATING the old All-America Football Conference

The Browns' first regular-season game took place September 6, 1946 at Cleveland Municipal Stadium against the Miami Seahawks before a record crowd of 60,135. That contest, which the Browns won 44-0, kicked off an era of dominance. With Brown at the helm, the team won all four of the AAFC's championships from 1946 until its dissolution in 1949, amassing a record of 52 wins, four losses and three ties. This included the 1948 season, in which the Browns became the first unbeaten and untied team in professional football history, 24 years before the NFL's 1972 Miami Dolphins duplicated the feat. Cleveland's total undefeated streak stretched to 18 wins and included the 1947 and 1948 AAFC championship games.

I won't even go into Sparrowhead being a veritable ghost town its first eighteen years of existence. Chef fans had a paultry run of 154 consecutive sell outs 1991-2008 how cute, meanwhile the NFL's best fans have sold out Mile High since 1970.

Know your place

and walk on home boy.......

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:32547/cp~id%3D1652424%26vid%3D32547%26instance%3Dmtv%26u ri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A32547" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/pantera/artist.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Pantera</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/videos/pantera/32547/walk.jhtml#id=1652424&amp;vid=32547" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Walk</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Music</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/video/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">More Music Videos</a></p></div></div>

Irish Stout
06-13-2012, 11:03 AM
Sorry I'd rather have had Seymour for his career than what we got in Doom..

I'd rather have the whole package than a part of one..

The Burger Bill article was not asking which you'd rather have for their whole career. It was ranking them going into 2012. Seymour has had an amazing career and it would have been nice to have him for 12 season on our line.

Would you trade Doom for Seymour straight up right now? Would a majority of NFL experts? If so, then Seymour deserves to be ranked above Doom.

KCStud
06-13-2012, 02:58 PM
The Browns joined the NFL in 1950...

NFL Championships (4)
1950, 1954, 1955, 1964

Playoff appearances : 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1958, 1961,1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1994

And that doesn't include their initial success DOMINATING the old All-America Football Conference

I won't even go into Sparrowhead being a veritable ghost town its first eighteen years of existence. Chef fans had a paultry run of 154 consecutive sell outs 1991-2008 how cute, meanwhile the NFL's best fans have sold out Mile High since 1970.

Know your place

and walk on home boy.......

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:32547/cp~id%3D1652424%26vid%3D32547%26instance%3Dmtv%26u ri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A32547" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/pantera/artist.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Pantera</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/videos/pantera/32547/walk.jhtml#id=1652424&amp;vid=32547" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Walk</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Music</a>, <a href="http://www.mtv.com/music/video/" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">More Music Videos</a></p></div></div>

The Browns haven't made the playoffs since 1994 and still have dedicated fans. If the Broncos were as bad as the Browns for that long your sellout streak would be over and we all know that.

Everyone in the NFL knows that Steelers and Packers have the best fans and it's not close.

BroncoBeavis
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM
The Browns haven't made the playoffs since 1994 and still have dedicated fans. If the Broncos were as bad as the Browns for that long your sellout streak would be over and we all know that. .

Cleveland went to the WC round in '02.

Bronco Rob
06-13-2012, 11:55 PM
The Browns haven't made the playoffs since 1994 and still have dedicated fans. If the Broncos were as bad as the Browns for that long your sellout streak would be over and we all know that.

Everyone in the NFL knows that Steelers and Packers have the best fans and it's not close.

You really have your elbow on the pulse with this one. In 2002 The Browns made it to the playoffs and in true chefs fashion lost.

Leave football talk to the grown folks...

KCStud
06-14-2012, 12:35 AM
You really have your elbow on the pulse with this one. In 2002 The Browns made it to the playoffs and in true chefs fashion lost.

Leave football talk to the grown folks...

http://www.rungitom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yao-ming.jpg

boltaneer
06-14-2012, 02:56 AM
http://www.rungitom.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/yao-ming.jpg

Oh, man up and admit you're wrong for at least one time.

Anyway, aside from a couple at the top of that list, there are a lot of d-line turds in this division.