PDA

View Full Version : Parrish Cox assualt accuser sues Demaryius Thomas

briane
06-10-2012, 08:55 PM
not much info on this yet:

A woman who accused former Denver Broncos cornerback Perrish Cox of sexual assault has filed a lawsuit seeking unspecified damages against Cox and current Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Perrish-Cox-Demaryius-Thomas-Denver-Broncos-sexual-assault-lawsuit-061012

Prodigal19
06-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Oh for ****s sake.

DT doesn't have time to worry about this crap.

UberBroncoMan
06-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Got to feed dat baby yo.

baja
06-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Just great. Whats next, Manning is a cat burglar?

Doggcow
06-10-2012, 09:52 PM

Baba Booey
06-10-2012, 10:20 PM
It's only for cash, and she'll be lucky to get it anyway. Came off as a total skeezer in the Cox trial.

Take it sleazy and leave DT alone already.

BroncoMan4ever
06-10-2012, 11:06 PM
It's only for cash, and she'll be lucky to get it anyway. Came off as a total skeezer in the Cox trial.

Take it sleazy and leave DT alone already.

what the **** is her case going to be? didn't it get established that after Cox said she was ready when she was unconscious, DT was like "**** that" and took off?

in what possible way can she even fathom trying to extort money from DT?

myMind
06-10-2012, 11:47 PM
what the **** is her case going to be? didn't it get established that after Cox said she was ready when she was unconscious, DT was like "**** that" and took off?

He has money, she found a scum bag lawyer that told her she deserves some of it. Society is sick because of an imaginary scale of worth, old news.

**Edit- The fact that typing the word news brings up a link I didn't provide proves my point.**
Seriously Taco? The words Money, Cash, or News are now automatically linked to some bull****?

Stuck in Cali
06-10-2012, 11:58 PM
How long has it been since we didn't have any "off field" drama, not including contracts/signing's? Crap like this, dui's, and other stupid crap is getting old.

Don't get me wrong DT was just hanging out with the wrong person at the wrong time. And there will always be people looking for any chance they can cash in on stuff like this.

Kaylore
06-11-2012, 06:36 AM
Money
cash
news

There's no link. Do you have a virus in your browser?

Conklin
06-11-2012, 07:00 AM
money
cash
news
cars
sluts
strippers

no links for me either..but at least I completed my christmas wish list

footstepsfrom#27
06-11-2012, 07:09 AM

I haven't followd the Parrish Cox case at all since last year, but if in fact that's an accurate representation...that he was with Cox at the time and left him there with the woman knowing he had planned to rape her, that's a civil tort called negligence...probably actionable under tort laws like intentional infliction of enotional distress and perhaps the rescue doctrine. In any case, if what you say is true and Thomas was there with Cox, knew or had reason to suspect he would rape her and did nothing or left him there to do the deed rather than trying to prevent it or call the cops, then he deserves to get his ass sued.

canadianbroncosfan
06-11-2012, 07:37 AM
My only hope for this is that she ends up with no settlement and a big fat debt owing to a **** bag lawyer

2KBack
06-11-2012, 07:56 AM
I haven't followd the Parrish Cox case at all since last year, but if in fact that's an accurate representation...that he was with Cox at the time and left him there with the woman knowing he had planned to rape her, that's a civil tort called negligence...probably actionable under tort laws like intentional infliction of enotional distress and perhaps the rescue doctrine. In any case, if what you say is true and Thomas was there with Cox, knew or had reason to suspect he would rape her and did nothing or left him there to do the deed rather than trying to prevent it or call the cops, then he deserves to get his ass sued.

If the court determines that there wasn't a rape, all this becomes irrelevant

eddie mac
06-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Ah the old compensation philosophy, I wonder who's to blame for bringing that mentality into the world, seen any mirrors lately???

ColoradoDarin
06-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Got to feed dat baby yo.

The baby was dissected and vacuumed out of her womb (then a DNA test to show it was Cox's). Should have kept the kid, then you get child support payments.

bronco militia
06-11-2012, 09:07 AM
I thought DT missed all the girl on girl action?

WolfpackGuy
06-11-2012, 09:12 AM
I thought all he did was grope her or whatever?

orinjkrush
06-11-2012, 09:42 AM
:worthless

Mat'hir Uth Gan
06-11-2012, 09:49 AM
It's probably a negligence type suit. If Thomas had reason to suspect that Cox intended to have intercourse with the victim while she was incapacitated, and he then showed negligence in leaving her in said situation, than he very well could have liability in a civil suit. My recollection of the statement of facts suggests this is a possibility.

underrated29
06-11-2012, 09:59 AM
She said, that if it was DT who "raped" her instead of cox she would have no problem with it.......Then it turned out to be cox, and now she is going after both of them. As far as I remember DT left when he woke up after falling asleep on the coach. How he would know if she was conscious or unconscious would be pretty hard to say if she was in the bedroom sleeping.

gyldenlove
06-11-2012, 11:17 AM
It's probably a negligence type suit. If Thomas had reason to suspect that Cox intended to have intercourse with the victim while she was incapacitated, and he then showed negligence in leaving her in said situation, than he very well could have liability in a civil suit. My recollection of the statement of facts suggests this is a possibility.

Thomas witness report from the criminal case suggests that he saw Cox carry/help the girl to the bed room to sleep and Cox then returned to the living room. Thomas at some point crashed on the couch, woke up and left the appartment.

I believe Thomas claimed that Cox after having carried/helped the girl to the bed room suggested that Thomas go have sex with her, but Thomas refused to do so.

I think she has a case to cover medical bills related to the abortion from Cox, but other than that she is not going to get much.

Garcia Bronco
06-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Just another person looking for a free lunch. This lady and NFL players deserve each other.

myMind
06-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Money
cash
news

There's no link. Do you have a virus in your browser?

Mayhaps I do...interesting. I'll have to reinstall it.

BroncoMan4ever
06-11-2012, 12:20 PM
If the court determines that there wasn't a rape, all this becomes irrelevant

agreed. that should end it right away. the fact that DT left means nothing if she wasn't raped. since the previous court case says Cox and the skank had sex that neither remembered, and Parrish wasn't charged with rape, than there was no rape that DT was negligent in allowing to happen.

maher_tyler
06-11-2012, 01:13 PM
People that do this **** should be fined for waisting everyones time...

Garcia Bronco
06-11-2012, 01:21 PM
agreed. that should end it right away. the fact that DT left means nothing if she wasn't raped. since the previous court case says Cox and the skank had sex that neither remembered, and Parrish wasn't charged with rape, than there was no rape that DT was negligent in allowing to happen.

I would say even if she was raped that DT has no liability.

baja
06-11-2012, 01:27 PM
He should counter sue for endangerment of STDs.

Gutless Drunk
06-20-2012, 08:17 PM
all the alleged sordid details:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/96703852/Jane-Doe-v-Perrish-Cox-and-Demaryius-Thomas

Bigdawg26
06-20-2012, 08:59 PM
:worthless

Agreed! Because I think the girl was hot too!

Bacchus
06-20-2012, 10:05 PM

Wow, what scum buckets. I hope she takes them to the cleaners for this. I hope this puzzy was worth it boys..

R-Mac
06-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I could care less about that document produced by her lawyers. That's her version of the story and she already lost the first trial.

Cmac821
06-20-2012, 10:30 PM
I always thought Thomas was a standout guy from a bad upbringing but damn he doesn't look good in this case

Houshyamama
06-20-2012, 10:34 PM

Wow, I read the whole thing. If a woman has 4-5 shots, then takes another on an empty stomach... there's a great chance she's going to be pass out drunk. Not defending Cox here, or Thomas really.. but if you drink you know that this document is biased as ****.

R-Mac
06-20-2012, 10:45 PM
It's a document filled with desperation. It's sad to read things like "Thomas threatened and intimidated Doe via text message stating..." and then the messages don't contain any threat or intimidation. Lawyers...

Houshyamama
06-20-2012, 10:51 PM
It's a document filled with desperation. It's sad to read things like "Thomas threatened and intimidated Doe via text message stating..." and then the messages don't contain any threat or intimidation. Lawyers...

Yeah, definitely. Again, not advocating for the innocence of Thomas or Cox, but this document is full of arguments which are easily dismissed. The ONLY piece of evidence is that she was impregnated. Even the texts don't say anything which could sway opinion.

Agamemnon
06-20-2012, 11:19 PM
I'll never understand how a woman thinks getting **** faced drunk around a bunch of guys she doesn't know and has no reason to trust is a good idea. I also don't get how a person who has no recollection of what actually happened can so conclusively make rape accusations. I'm not saying it's not possible she was raped, but the fact is that even she doesn't really know if it was rape because she doesn't remember anything.

Stuck in Cali
06-20-2012, 11:33 PM
All of DT's texts look like replies. Would like to see the whole conversation. Not saying anyone is innocent or guilty, just can't treat that document as anything but what it is, an accusation, and there are many false ones filed every day just to get a settlement from high profile people.

Bacchus
06-21-2012, 02:06 AM
I could care less about that document produced by her lawyers. That's her version of the story and she already lost the first trial.

Text messages do not lie.

Bacchus
06-21-2012, 02:08 AM
I'll never understand how a woman thinks getting **** faced drunk around a bunch of guys she doesn't know and has no reason to trust is a good idea. I also don't get how a person who has no recollection of what actually happened can so conclusively make rape accusations. I'm not saying it's not possible she was raped, but the fact is that even she doesn't really know if it was rape because she doesn't remember anything.

From her Lawyer's statements she wa snot drunk. She only had a couple of beers. They are saying her and her friend was drugged.

Stuck in Cali
06-21-2012, 02:32 AM
From her Lawyer's statements she wa snot drunk. She only had a couple of beers. They are saying her and her friend was drugged.

Correct, thats her lawyers statement/stance. They will paint the picture as best the can to get attention. That's what they are paid to do.

Better to hear both sides, see the full conversations in the texts before passing judgment. Although, one thing I don't understand is she lost a criminal trial(not sure if DT was part of it besides as a witness) now she is attempting a civil suit. I think you need less evidence, but looks like a reach against DT, maybe thinking he would just want to settle and be done with it.

One thing is certain, we will know the outcome, good or bad.

Play2win
06-21-2012, 04:08 AM
Correct, thats her lawyers statement/stance. They will paint the picture as best the can to get attention. That's what they are paid to do.

Better to hear both sides, see the full conversations in the texts before passing judgment. Although, one thing I don't understand is she lost a criminal trial(not sure if DT was part of it besides as a witness) now she is attempting a civil suit. I think you need less evidence, but looks like a reach against DT, maybe thinking he would just want to settle and be done with it.

Yeah, I just love this world in which we live in, where everybody else's dirty laundry is our laundry :(

hambone13
06-21-2012, 08:17 AM

The interesting part is going to be that DT allegedly told the police that he carried her into the bedroom and that he touched her cooter knowing she was incapacitated. They aren't going to be able to prove that she was drugged but if you look at the way the charges are structured he could certainly be considered an accomplice to Cox's cock. If he encouraged Cox to have sex with her by putting her in bed with him, he could be considered liable. He doesn't strike me as that bright a dude. He could have easily just seen the situation as "he didn't do anything wrong", just because he didn't have sex with her. A lesson to all.

underrated29
06-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I just read through it all. She has no legs to stand on in regards to DT imo.

The premise of the lemon drop tainted shots is pure speculation and from from difinitive. In addition, they purposely make it sound like the lemon drop was the last thing she drank. When in fact it was one of the first. She had 4-5 other drinks (that she is fessing up to) afterwards. The timeline only makes sense, especially after they left the club in the early hours of the morning. Since, they also have no tests results to prove it, it will be thrown out. Its funny, how the details are so precise at the club and after and when leaving, but then non existent when they say that GHB is spotty details at best.

All they have on DT is touching the puss, carrying her (maybe) to cox bed (where the other girl smith was sleeping-which they left out), and leaving her when he knew cox was going to give her his cox..... Thats all they have imo and since perrish was already acquitted of the more serious charges, I fail to see how she can get anything from DT.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
I just read through it all. She has no legs to stand on in regards to DT imo.

The premise of the lemon drop tainted shots is pure speculation and from from difinitive. In addition, they purposely make it sound like the lemon drop was the last thing she drank. When in fact it was one of the first. She had 4-5 other drinks (that she is fessing up to) afterwards. The timeline only makes sense, especially after they left the club in the early hours of the morning. Since, they also have no tests results to prove it, it will be thrown out. Its funny, how the details are so precise at the club and after and when leaving, but then non existent when they say that GHB is spotty details at best.

All they have on DT is touching the puss, carrying her (maybe) to cox bed (where the other girl smith was sleeping-which they left out), and leaving her when he knew cox was going to give her his cox..... Thats all they have imo and since perrish was already acquitted of the more serious charges, I fail to see how she can get anything from DT.

On the civil side, I think she has a better shot at it. Gotta hear both sides but if he did tell the cops that he fondled her and took her to Cox's bed knowing that Cox had every intention of gett'n himself a piece, he's gonna pay.

Hulamau
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Love DT on the field and am expecting a break out year for him, but he certainly isnt the brighest lamp in the forest. ...Something that is abundantly evident in all his pressers and interviews.

Bacchus
06-21-2012, 03:53 PM
On the civil side, I think she has a better shot at it. Gotta hear both sides but if he did tell the cops that he fondled her and took her to Cox's bed knowing that Cox had every intention of gett'n himself a piece, he's gonna pay.

Yep, just what he has already admitted to is going to screw him. PLUS let a jury with women see those text messages and he is double screwed. Spread the wealth DT you rapist asshole!!!:thumbsup:

underrated29
06-21-2012, 04:16 PM
Yep, just what he has already admitted to is going to screw him. PLUS let a jury with women see those text messages and he is double screwed. Spread the wealth DT you rapist a-hole!!!:thumbsup:

im not so sure. in the other trial she openly admitted that if it had been DT who raped her she would not have cared. She actually said that. Now the change or heart? Why is that? Because she couldnt collect anything from perrish so she is now going after DT?

This whole thing is still based on the fact that she was drugged, and left in a dangerous situation, or negligence by DT. Now I dont know or care if DT or perrish are guilty or not, but imo, they or at least DT did not drug her. I find that complete BS. I think she got piss drunk. I know because I didnt eat anything last sat night and puked my face off, and I only had about 6 drinks and I weigh 175. Regardless, the girl was in the bed with that other girl, perrishs girlfriend. How perrish could pull off the dirty with her while his GF is in the same bed right next door is crazy. If I was there, I would think that there is no way she is going to be raped or anything else in a bed with a dude and his girl.

Furthermore, she knowingly drank, she knowingly got in a car with them, knowingly went to coxs house, and knowingly laid down with DT on a bed, air matress or not. They kissed, which she knowingly knew- then she blacked out. I dont know, seems like everything was consensual to me. ???
Then it says like a month later they went to a haunted house together? So she was cool with everything then and in the time between, but then just changed her mind and is seeking damages? Im not really defending the two guys, but whenever I hear of women seeking money from athletes I call BS. The Kobe Bryant case is a perfect example of it!!!

Also, does anyone know, if you get GHB, and you puke repeatedly will it still be in your system? With the same high potency? Or is it like alcohol and anything else, that once you puke you remove a fair amount of it, and while still feeling the effects, they may not be as strong as before?

rmsanger
06-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Here she is: Camille Washington

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/camille-washington-perrish-cox/camille-washington-9.jpg

http://headblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/camille-washington-lead.jpeg

She took on DT and perrish cox in the same night and apparently didn't like the outcome.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Yep, just what he has already admitted to is going to screw him. PLUS let a jury with women see those text messages and he is double screwed. Spread the wealth DT you rapist a-hole!!!:thumbsup:

I wouldn't call him a rapist at all. Immature, ignorant post-party guy...for sure. I've known lots of assholes that if you put a drunk hot chick in the bed next to 'em when they woke up from or during a bender, they would have no problem having their way with them. It's sad but it's true. I would have never put that girl in the bed though, not then, not now, not ever.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 06:28 PM
im not so sure. in the other trial she openly admitted that if it had been DT who raped her she would not have cared. She actually said that. Now the change or heart? Why is that? Because she couldnt collect anything from perrish so she is now going after DT?

This whole thing is still based on the fact that she was drugged, and left in a dangerous situation, or negligence by DT. Now I dont know or care if DT or perrish are guilty or not, but imo, they or at least DT did not drug her. I find that complete BS. I think she got piss drunk. I know because I didnt eat anything last sat night and puked my face off, and I only had about 6 drinks and I weigh 175. Regardless, the girl was in the bed with that other girl, perrishs girlfriend. How perrish could pull off the dirty with her while his GF is in the same bed right next door is crazy. If I was there, I would think that there is no way she is going to be raped or anything else in a bed with a dude and his girl.

Furthermore, she knowingly drank, she knowingly got in a car with them, knowingly went to coxs house, and knowingly laid down with DT on a bed, air matress or not. They kissed, which she knowingly knew- then she blacked out. I dont know, seems like everything was consensual to me. ???
Then it says like a month later they went to a haunted house together? So she was cool with everything then and in the time between, but then just changed her mind and is seeking damages? Im not really defending the two guys, but whenever I hear of women seeking money from athletes I call BS. The Kobe Bryant case is a perfect example of it!!!

Also, does anyone know, if you get GHB, and you puke repeatedly will it still be in your system? With the same high potency? Or is it like alcohol and anything else, that once you puke you remove a fair amount of it, and while still feeling the effects, they may not be as strong as before?

There is a "Stupid vs. Humanity" factor that should inspire laws like the ones that are being used in this case to put Cox and DT in their respective defensive positions. Then, there is a, "Play Stupid Games, Get Stupid Prizes" factor on the ladies side of the equation that has to be factored in. At the end of the day, it's who actually did or didn't break the law. That is the only factor that matters. I'm sure the training is extensive on this sort of matter with the NFL. If the players left themselves open to this situation, they've ****ed themselves with they way the initial facts have come out despite my opinion on whether they actually did anything wrong.

R-Mac
06-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Five or six drinks are definitely enough to leave a woman like her incapacitated. The lawyers argue that she could not be incapacitated based on size, weight, and then they include "tolerance", something very subjective that can't serve as any kind of proof unless they can somehow prove her "tolerance". And she "only" had five or six drinks because she was "deliberately limiting her alcohol consumption". LOL. "On the way to Cox apartment, Doe was intoxicated and acting abnormally". Maybe because she consumed a lot of alcohol. I'm just guessing.

The document failed to reveal which drinks the woman consumed before the "lemon drop shot", so we can't evaluate the percentage of alcohol. "Doe's memories of what occurred after consuming the lemon drop shot are hazy and sporadic". But she remembers she was incapacitated. How convenient. And she still went to Cox's apartment anyway. The document claims that Cox and Thomas "intentionally caused drugs to be placed in Doe's alcoholic or other beverages", even though there is no proof. Nice.

I don't know how the legal system works in the United States, but Thomas should be able to sue "Doe" and her lawyers for such accusation. Just like Bacchus linking Thomas to a crime - "rapist a-hole" - should be considered a crime against Thomas' reputation. Second claim of relief: "Even supposing Cox or Thomas did not administer intoxicants to Doe,..." - Oh, so they are not sure. They are just guessing. I would like to see Thomas' defense and the outcome of this trial. "Doe" already lost the first trial.

I don't think she has a strong case. It's an act of desperation. I could not find this detail on paper, but according to Big Al and D-Mac, "Doe" claims that she needs 14 or 16 drinks to get wasted. LOL.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:00 PM
Five or six drinks are definitely enough to leave a woman like her incapacitated. The lawyers argue that she could not be incapacitated based on size, weight, and then they include "tolerance", something very subjective that can't serve as any kind of proof unless they can somehow prove her "tolerance". And she "only" had five or six drinks because she was "deliberately limiting her alcohol consumption". LOL. "On the way to Cox apartment, Doe was intoxicated and acting abnormally". Maybe because she consumed a lot of alcohol. I'm just guessing.

The document failed to reveal which drinks the woman consumed before the "lemon drop shot", so we can't evaluate the percentage of alcohol. "Doe's memories of what occurred after consuming the lemon drop shot are hazy and sporadic". But she remembers she was incapacitated. How convenient. And she still went to Cox's apartment anyway. The document claims that Cox and Thomas "intentionally caused drugs to be placed in Doe's alcoholic or other beverages", even though there is no proof. Nice.

I don't know how the legal system works in the United States, but Thomas should be able to sue "Doe" and her lawyers for such accusation. Just like Bacchus linking Thomas to a crime - "rapist a-hole" - should be considered a crime against Thomas' reputation. Second claim of relief: "Even supposing Cox or Thomas did not administer intoxicants to Doe,..." - Oh, so they are not sure. They are just guessing. I would like to see Thomas' defense and the outcome of this trial. "Doe" already lost the first trial.

I don't think she has a strong case. It's an act of desperation. I could not find this detail on paper, but according to Big Al and D-Mac, "Doe" claims that she needs 14 or 16 drinks to get wasted. LOL.

I think you have a lot of valid arguments morally and ethically. I share many of your perspectives. However the reality is what can be proven and if DT was stupid enough to say to the cops, he fondled her and that he knew she was incapacitated, then carried her into Cox's room, he's got a rough road ahead of him. Again, he's never struck me as the brightest tool in the shed, from day one of watching interviews.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:04 PM

Oh, and Bacchus didn't link Thomas to the crime. Thomas linked himself, according to the filing, through his statements in the police reports.

Bacchus
06-21-2012, 07:13 PM
I wouldn't call him a rapist at all. Immature, ignorant post-party guy...for sure. I've known lots of a-holes that if you put a drunk hot chick in the bed next to 'em when they woke up from or during a bender, they would have no problem having their way with them. It's sad but it's true. I would have never put that girl in the bed though, not then, not now, not ever.

He admited fingering her while she was passed out.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:15 PM
He admited fingering her while she was passed out.

That's not what I read. There was nothing in there to imply that there was penetration. Hell, for all we know, he gave the cooter a rub through her panties but maybe I missed something.

Houshyamama
06-21-2012, 07:20 PM
That's not what I read. There was nothing in there to imply that there was penetration. Hell, for all we know, he gave the cooter a rub through her panties but maybe I missed something.

Actually, the document states she remembers kissing Thomas and that he moved her underwear aside to touch her before she passed out. That is HER statement and it proves that she was aware of the contact and did nothing to resist it, otherwise it would have stated so. Thomas' statement to police indicates that he touched her, and that she passed out during the intimate contact. It does not state that he continued, nor does she argue that he did continue. People need to learn to READ. Thomas later during the trial changed his story to state that he "was a gentleman" and stopped while she was still conscious, but that is really immaterial since he didn't know when she was going to pass out. I'm not saying Thomas isn't a douche for fondling a girl who was obviously drunk, but as long as she didn't resist, it's not illegal.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Actually, the document states she remembers kissing Thomas and that he moved her underwear aside to touch her before she passed out. That is HER statement and it proves that she was aware of the contact and did nothing to resist it, otherwise it would have stated so. Thomas' statement to police indicates that he touched her, and that she passed out during the intimate contact. It does not state that he continued, nor does she argue that he did continue. People need to learn to READ. Thomas later during the trial changed his story to state that he "was a gentleman" and stopped while she was still conscious, but that is really immaterial since he didn't know when she was going to pass out. I'm not saying Thomas isn't a douche for fondling a girl who was obviously drunk, but as long as she didn't resist, it's not illegal.

I get it. I'm just saying that if he touched her while she was "incapacitated" and then carried her into the other bed, he's could be liable. It doesn't matter whether it was through her panties or around her panties. Legally, it's all the same. "Inappropriate sexual contact". Again, I don't have an opinion over all about his guilt or necessity for legal recourse. He's just in a bad place because of carrying her into Cox's bed.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:33 PM

Oh and obviously you haven't heard the "Cold Grilled Cheese Joke". Sometimes, there is some fondling required for full on "fingering". Again, immaterial to his charges in the first place.

gyldenlove
06-21-2012, 07:37 PM
Some interesting things that will unquestionably come out of this if there is no settlement:

1. Doe, according to both the Cox arrest warrant and the court filing had 5 drinks on an empty stomach between 2130 and 0130 (4 hours). "Smith" aka Cathy Che had 6 drinks in that same period. The lemon drops were handed out by someone according to the arrest warrant, neither Thomas nor Cox are connected with these shots.

2. Doe in the arrest warrant testified that she felt a slight buzz after the lemon drop and was fully aware, she said she left the club at 1.30 with Cox, Thomas and "Smith". In the court filing she claims she was acting weird after the drop, was incapacitated and left the club alone at 1.30, walking the streets for half an hour before Cox and Thomas found her. Thomas said during interviews that they left the club around 0230 and spend some time looking for Doe who had gone missing. There are some differences in the timings here.

3. The Cassius Vaughn girl on girl text. Apparently Vaughn texted Thomas and said he missed out on some girl on girl action, I don't think the message has ever been made public but it is mentioned in some articles around the trial. Both Smith and Doe were in the bedroom and if they did in deed partake in girl on girl action, that would sink the boat for the plaintiff in this case.

hambone13
06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
Some interesting things that will unquestionably come out of this if there is no settlement:

1. Doe, according to both the Cox arrest warrant and the court filing had 5 drinks on an empty stomach between 2130 and 0130 (4 hours). "Smith" aka Cathy Che had 6 drinks in that same period. The lemon drops were handed out by someone according to the arrest warrant, neither Thomas nor Cox are connected with these shots.

2. Doe in the arrest warrant testified that she felt a slight buzz after the lemon drop and was fully aware, she said she left the club at 1.30 with Cox, Thomas and "Smith". In the court filing she claims she was acting weird after the drop, was incapacitated and left the club alone at 1.30, walking the streets for half an hour before Cox and Thomas found her. Thomas said during interviews that they left the club around 0230 and spend some time looking for Doe who had gone missing. There are some differences in the timings here.

3. The Cassius Vaughn girl on girl text. Apparently Vaughn texted Thomas and said he missed out on some girl on girl action, I don't think the message has ever been made public but it is mentioned in some articles around the trial. Both Smith and Doe were in the bedroom and if they did in deed partake in girl on girl action, that would sink the boat for the plaintiff in this case.

Well let's hope so. However, I would imagine a text from Vaughn mentioning "girl on girl" means nothing. It has to be the equivalent of "hearsay". Now if if came from one of the girls....there would be something there.

underrated29
06-21-2012, 09:05 PM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/gallery/camille-washington-perrish-cox/camille-washington-9.jpg

http://headblitz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/camille-washington-lead.jpeg

She took on DT and perrish cox in the same night and apparently didn't like the outcome.

Yeuup, it's because I wasn't there. She'd be signing a whole different tune if it was me:~ohyah!:

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 12:02 AM
I was thinking, she is a model, she is trying to get her career started now she is pregnant, raped by a douche bag football player. Wow, that must really piss her off. She could potentially lose a bunch of money because of this. Hopefully she'll get bunches from DT and Cox.

baja
06-22-2012, 12:35 AM
I was thinking, she is a model, she is trying to get her career started now she is pregnant, raped by a douche bag football player. Wow, that must really piss her off. She could potentially lose a bunch of money because of this. Hopefully she'll get bunches from DT and Cox.

What those guys did was wrong but it is hard to legislate safety when you are dealing with stupid. She also has some culpability in this. She was a fool to put herself in that position.

hambone13
06-22-2012, 02:37 AM
What those guys did was wrong but it is hard to legislate safety when you are dealing with stupid. She also has some culpability in this. She was a fool to put herself in that position.

The players were stupid to be in that position. Cox is potentially a complete ass-bag for unloading on her, despite the circumstances. How don't you Jimmy-Up in either situation? Love? I doubt it.

I know a guy who use to behave like Cox is being portrayed. I saw him again after he was released from prison for rape in High School. Some of my close buddies from HS were there when he got out, 7 years later. When I looked him in the eye, I knew he was still the predator he always was. My buddies played the, "he payed his dues." card.

I personally think, crazy is always crazy. It's hard if not impossible to justify but it's how I feel. I'll leave his name out of it but if he hasn't already done it, I'm sure he will do it again. It's just a matter of time until he's caught, again.

He was the type of guy that beat up on the weaker people in our HS and preyed on the weaker personalities of the women around him for sexual conquest. He enjoyed the control. The sad thing is, if you got to know him, he told the story of watching his parents be murdered. No ****.

What was strange is that he never had an emotional reaction to his own story. He tried to act like it but there was nothing real. I firmly believe that there is a "trigger" in people that have been abused, for what ever reason, that is not always "treatable". He use to just laugh it off. We battled over general ethics all the time. Our friends would intentionally not put us together because they knew the outcome.

I would separate his neck parts from his head parts, to this day if I saw him near my daughter but I could never prove why. However, he was convicted for date rape and had multiple other charges. Sadly enough, he is still selling mortgages for fat cash, to this day after abusing women.

I hope he is refined but I doubt it.

Be Afraid,

J

Agamemnon
06-22-2012, 03:40 AM

Right, and what evidence was there of this?

Agamemnon
06-22-2012, 03:42 AM

Seriously? No rape was ever proven, yet you are sure that's what happened?

The fact is that none of us will ever know what actually happened that night, and we'd all be better off realizing that.

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 07:28 AM

In what position? Going out to a bar and having someone slip rape drugs into your drink??

baja
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
In what position? Going out to a bar and having someone slip rape drugs into your drink??

Really I did not see that part of the story. If that is true all involved should be in prison.

Tombstone RJ
06-22-2012, 09:16 AM

the dumb broad might actually get some money if she didn't get an abortion. But abortion is about making sure one's lifestyle isn't upset due to a baby.

underrated29
06-22-2012, 10:56 AM

Dude, there is no proof of this at all. And all the evidence is coming up less and less likely there was any date rape drugs at all. This girl weighs 120lbs max. 6 drinks and no food is enough to put me under and Im an avid drinker, male, who weighs in at a solid 175.

If two drinks puts you over the legal limit to drive, what do you think 6 drinks does to a 120lb woman?

I dont know about the rest of the story but i find the whole drug thing complete BS.

Houshyamama
06-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Dude, there is no proof of this at all. And all the evidence is coming up less and less likely there was any date rape drugs at all. This girl weighs 120lbs max. 6 drinks and no food is enough to put me under and Im an avid drinker, male, who weighs in at a solid 175.

If two drinks puts you over the legal limit to drive, what do you think 6 drinks does to a 120lb woman?

I dont know about the rest of the story but i find the whole drug thing complete BS.

I know girls who the next morning thought they had been drugged. No, you weren't drugged, it was the 7 vodka-sprites you had on an empty stomach that did you in.

Chronic
06-22-2012, 03:47 PM
I think one has to show "intent"

She did leave the club by herself- seperating her from DT and PC- They did in fact, and it's noted... "drove around" the block a few times and found her to take her...

Doesn't look good for DT-

He did a few piano riffs on her va jay jay while she was passed out- he admitted that to the police

It's Rape anyway you slice it...

Rape is not just intercourse

I think you all need to put aside the fact he's a Bronco and instead imagine if this happened to your own daughter....It's all about whats right and whats wrong...

baja
06-22-2012, 03:52 PM

She did leave the club by herself- seperating her from DT and PC- They did in fact, and it's noted... "drove around" the block a few times and found her to take her...

He did a few piano riffs on her va jay jay while she was passed out- he admitted that to the police

I think you all need to put aside the fact he's a Bronco and instead imagine if this happened to your own daughter....It's all about whats right and whats wrong...

Given his hands he probably dropped it anyway.

thechamp
06-22-2012, 05:41 PM
In the words of kanye
i aint saying shes a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke ****as

underrated29
06-22-2012, 05:56 PM

I don't remember but I thought it was ms smith who left the club and they went looking for and not the one that got raped. I could be wrong but are you sure that's the right girl

cutthemdown
06-22-2012, 06:28 PM
She was like Perrish Cox? Oh know I slept with a bench player? Suck this baby out he won't make enough money. Hmmm DT, he's going to be a star, i will blame him for it. SLUT!

DBroncos4life
06-22-2012, 07:01 PM

She wasn't raped, if she was would have got the drug and rape kit when the police offered it too her.

Chronic
06-22-2012, 07:35 PM
She was like Perrish Cox? Oh know I slept with a bench player? Suck this baby out he won't make enough money. Hmmm DT, he's going to be a star, i will blame him for it. SLUT!

You're a fag you know this right?

Dude finger banged her va jay jay while she was passedout.. he admitted to it in the police report and the pre trial....

I only wish you were there that night night so both Cox and Thomas woulda bust out yer brown starfish......

Houshyamama
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM

Dude finger banged her va jay jay while she was passedout.. he admitted to it in the police report and the pre trial....

I only wish you were there that night night so both Cox and Thomas woulda bust out yer brown starfish......

Yeah, you're not very good a reading comprehension...

baja
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM

If a mod sees his post he won't have to worry about his comprehension around here.

Flex Gunmetal
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM

lol who is this ass clown?

Shananahan
06-22-2012, 08:38 PM
You have a starfish?

Bacchus
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM

I'm not a judge or on the jury. I don't need proof. The proof is in the pudding. The women did not have sex with these two before this day. Before this day both women spurned advances from Cox and DT. They did not drink much at the bar then they start acting weird and black out. I'm sure they have friends that will verify as to how much they drank that night.

Just from DT statements alone he admited fingering the women when she was blacked out, he admitted moving the unconscience woman to Cox's bed and then back to the air mattress.

Just because there was no proof for a jury to convict does not mean he is innocent.

If this were a Raider or a Chief we would be all over this but since he is a promising Bronco player we have to denegrate the women in this case. To make us feel better abotu DT being on the team.

By DT's text messages he has sent and the interviews he has done that I have seen I can tell he is pretty much an idiot at best and a criminal, rapist/molester at worst.

Tell me what is the differance between this and Rapistberger?

Houshyamama
06-22-2012, 09:12 PM
You have a starfish?

I haz starfish?

baja
06-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Kind of dis-hearting that DT would be hanging around Cox in the first place given his reputation.

I hope it's not a "birds of a feather" thing.

cutthemdown
06-22-2012, 09:22 PM

So what? Look how many times your hole has been banged when you are passed out. All those times and yet you seem to have turned out just fine. :strong:

cutthemdown
06-22-2012, 09:23 PM
lol who is this ass clown?

He's funny. I like him already.

Houshyamama
06-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Kind of dis-hearting that DT would be hanging around Cox in the first place given his reputation.

I hope it's not a "birds of a feather" thing.

Yeah, I am in no way defending DT's honor here. His judgement was questionable at best.