PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy jersey from this site.

ChampBailey24
06-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Do not buy jerseys from this site. It is fake, and has cost me a lot of time. Sorry to starta new thread, but I just wanted to make sure that no one else got screwed over.

www.need-jerseys.us or www.needjerseys.com

Lastly, does anyone know of any reputable cheap jersey sites. I may have to buy a real one if I cant find it.

Stuck in Cali
06-10-2012, 09:38 AM
I tend to support my local Mom and Pops sports store. The internet is really taking its toll on small businesses. Sure it might cost a little more, and have to wait for them to get it in. But its nice walking through the door and them greeting you by name, or just making a call and they order things for you without a deposit and such.

KO5K
06-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Can anyone recommend one of these fake sites? Am I right in thinking Tarajersey is pretty decent?

KevinJames
06-10-2012, 10:34 AM
How did you go to that site look it over and even think for a minute these were real??

DenverBroncosJM
06-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Can anyone recommend one of these fake sites? Am I right in thinking Tarajersey is pretty decent?

Yes tarajersey is okay.

I have ordered 4 or 5 from them

i4jelway7
06-10-2012, 10:57 AM

jersey101 has nice stuff

huh??
06-10-2012, 11:39 AM
How did you go to that site look it over and even think for a minute these were real??

Dude, there's chicks in bikinis, and their logo is a direct ripoff of Sport Chalet. Plus, they offer a whopping 8% discount. Looks legit to me. Hilarious!

OBF1
06-10-2012, 12:29 PM
My overall opinion of the average Orangemane poster has gone way down.

Even a low life raider fan would know this site is a cheap knock off... What in the world do you expect for $25.50, a real NFL game type jersey that sells for almost $300.00???

Reality check is in order.

knuckleballah22
06-10-2012, 12:55 PM
yeah i use tarajersey as well

Aftermath
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Hahahhahahahaha what dumbass would?!?!

Ray Finkle
06-10-2012, 02:08 PM
Weiketrade blows. Thy messed up to orders and wanted to give me a credit instead of making the order right.....

Taco John
06-10-2012, 04:04 PM
I've found www.ViagaraAndNFLjerseysRealCheap.com to be and excellent site with excellent repute.

DarkHorse
06-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Do not buy jerseys from this site. It is fake, and has cost me a lot of time. Sorry to starta new thread, but I just wanted to make sure that no one else got screwed over.

Lastly, does anyone know of any reputable cheap jersey sites. I may have to buy a real one if I cant find it.

Sorry Champ but I find all of this a tad bit amusing. You're looking for a "cheap" jersey, find one, then complain that it's fake THEN resign to the fact that you may have to actually buy a real jersey.

Hehehe

Again, nothing personal - just got a chuckle over it. I'm actually with you on trying to find a good, cheap, decent jersey ^5

MileHighMagic
06-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Awesome, I just ordered after your other thread. Should I call my bank or am i screwed?

Popps
06-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, been gone a while... anyone have a line on some good, cheap Nike Shoes?

OBF1
06-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Personally, I would ask the original poster for his opinion :)

LRtagger
06-11-2012, 05:44 AM
"Thanks for your long support"

"Concentrate on 2011 All Star"

rofl

canadianbroncosfan
06-11-2012, 06:35 AM
There really aren't any cheap "real" jersey sites out there, and I've spent years looking for em. As far as fakes go, toonjersey (which is essentially tarajersey and weiketrade) seem to have the most authentic qualities. To those that know jerseys, they'll know it's a fake but for the average fan they look the same. I actually prefer these so when I go out to watch a game (even just at a bar) I don't care if someone spills a drink on it, or if I drop my wings on it.

ChampBailey24
06-11-2012, 09:04 AM
I knew the jersey itself would be fake, obviously I didn't think that it woul be a real NFL jersey. but I did think I was going to get SOMETHING. I was warning people that this site is 100% fraudulent and they don't send anything. My bad or trying to help.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-11-2012, 12:06 PM
I've had really good luck on ebay, actually.

broncocalijohn
06-11-2012, 12:12 PM
For those supporting illegal knockoffs, I have no sympathy for you. Sorry but if you don't want to spend $250 on a real jersey then go buy the NFL practice jerseys. If you want to screw the NFL out of their licensing money, you can't complain too much when a site ****s you out of your hard earned cash. Pretty ironic isn't it?

Broncosman
06-28-2012, 05:24 AM

i use http://www.weiketrade.hk before but to my disappointment is that they will no more support paypal any more. only credit card and western union are available . i'm worrying if i'm unable to pay by paypal .as you know .it's international transaction . do you guys know some sites that pay by paypal ?

Dr. Broncenstein
06-28-2012, 06:59 AM
I'm looking for some high fidelity stereo equipment to unlock the hidden bass potential in my honky tonk 8-track collection.

JJG
06-28-2012, 07:03 AM
I'm looking for some high fidelity stereo equipment to unlock the hidden bass potential in my honky tonk 8-track collection.

Get some gold plated monster cables...

MileHighMagic
06-28-2012, 07:12 AM
I actually ended up receiving my jerseys from that site after all. Pretty decent too.

Anikai
06-28-2012, 07:40 AM
http://www.underjerseys.us/
To this where I gotten mine from in past. Good quality, fast time shipping, also prices affordable.

broncosteven
06-28-2012, 10:50 AM

I have a key of baking soda I am going to sell to a guy who parties all the time, want to come with me and Scottie in my banged up Corvette?

Broncosman
06-29-2012, 04:35 AM
I actually ended up receiving my jerseys from that site after all. Pretty decent too.

they have not sent you the tracking number ?

Broncosman
07-16-2012, 05:10 AM

if you are gonna use some cheap "authentic" jersey site

tarajersey

toonjersey

weiketrade

jersey101

they are reputable sites you can find on google review.they charge few money in a decent price and awesome quality though they are knockoffs

Broncosman
09-10-2012, 04:46 AM

go to ebay

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2012, 09:19 PM
I deal jerseys here locally and i'll be straight up, they are reproduction, but IMO, they are nicer than the cheapo lousy jerseys at the store that you'd pay $100. I sell them for $48 and I can't keep any Broncos jersey in stock.

If you're looking for a jersey let me know- chooseyourjeresey@gmail.com.

Sounds legit.

Broncosman
09-19-2012, 05:05 AM
http://www.weiketrade.hk

it's a good site for "authentic" jersey as well , recommeded by one of my friends

Broncosman
11-23-2012, 05:55 AM
Sounds legit.

i do not think the jersey is legit

Ray Finkle
11-23-2012, 06:01 AM
http://www.weiketrade.hk

it's a good site for "authentic" jersey as well , recommeded by one of my friends

avoid weiketrade....I've been sent dirty jerseys and had issues with others. They will not ship replacements.....make you order more and get a "credit"....

Chris
11-23-2012, 07:21 AM
Need jersey worked for me and hooked on phonics will work for you.

Broncosman
12-03-2012, 03:52 AM
avoid weiketrade....I've been sent dirty jerseys and had issues with others. They will not ship replacements.....make you order more and get a "credit"....

i already placed my order there at the beginning of last month . and one of the jersey is out of stock . they sent the rest first and asked my if a repalcement jersey should be sent out separately and i said yes . they did at last .

Vine
12-03-2012, 05:32 AM
For those supporting illegal knockoffs, I have no sympathy for you. Sorry but if you don't want to spend $250 on a real jersey then go buy the NFL practice jerseys. If you want to screw the NFL out of their licensing money, you can't complain too much when a site ****s you out of your hard earned cash. Pretty ironic isn't it?

If these fake jersey sites can selll jersey's for $30 and still make a profit, then real authenic jersey's selling for $250 are marked up way too high. Why not sell them for $100, or $125 (which is still a huge markup)? They would sell more. The NFL has only itself to blame for losing money to these fake sites because their merchandise is WAY overpriced.

i4jelway7
12-03-2012, 05:55 AM
I don't think so but wanted to see what you all thought..

can the consumer get in any trouble for buying a fake jersey?

Broncosman
12-07-2012, 03:38 AM
If these fake jersey sites can selll jersey's for $30 and still make a profit, then real authenic jersey's selling for $250 are marked up way too high. Why not sell them for $100, or $125 (which is still a huge markup)? They would sell more. The NFL has only itself to blame for losing money to these fake sites because their merchandise is WAY overpriced.

Nike are making too much money all the way and they will not lower down the price .