PDA

View Full Version : Manning sucks...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Just read your OTA's with Manning and saw he sucks and that is why he's playing for the Bronco's instead of the Colts... Here is what the article stated: Twice, Manning threw the ball too hard and too far past wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, and once more he overshot tight end Joel Dreessen on a play that, in a game, would have resulted in a pass-interference call.

Never have incompletions looked so good.

Overthrowing balls end up in INT's genius writer!!! That is where the safety sits over coverage. I can't see how anyone can look at this as GOOD!

As the Broncos' offense ran through a two-minute drill, Manning launched a deep throw to wide receiver Brandon Stokley, who beat triple coverage and dived to make the catch a few yards shy of the end zone. Back at the line of scrimmage, the rest of the offensive players broke into loud cheers.

"It was a better throw than anything else," Stokley said.

More crap because Stokley had to DIVE for it.... That's not good, beating three CB's and then having to dive for the ball - where's Manning's touch?

I can't wait for the season... I really can't... Manning is going to be horrible!!!!!

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_20782485?source=commented-

Beantown Bronco
06-05-2012, 02:09 PM
Fans of Opposing Teams – This is a privately owned site maintained by Broncos fans and devoted to building community around Denver Broncos football. For the most part, we enjoy interacting with the fans of lesser teams, but please do keep in mind that this is our home turf and if the only thing you offer is trolling and distraction, we may take action to seek relief from you. Opposing fans who manage to weave themselves into our community have done so by providing facts and content, and by choosing to take the high road more often than the low road.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105484 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105484)

chawknz
06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Bad boring troll is bad and boring.

Stagger Lee
06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
We can't all be so lucky as to have a qb the caliber of Carson Palmer, can we?

Miss I.
06-05-2012, 02:18 PM
http://www.london24.com/polopoly_fs/pimms_h_1_1392476%21image/1771497473.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/1771497473.jpg
http://www.btowstore.com/WebRoot/BT2/Shops/Store2_002E_Shop1533/4F90/1D42/C833/D974/74C0/0A0C/05E8/0E68/048.JPG

gunns
06-05-2012, 02:22 PM
Just read your OTA's with Manning and saw he sucks and that is why he's playing for the Bronco's instead of the Colts... Here is what the article stated: Twice, Manning threw the ball too hard and too far past wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, and once more he overshot tight end Joel Dreessen on a play that, in a game, would have resulted in a pass-interference call.

Overthrowing balls end up in INT's genius writer!!! That is where the safety sits over coverage. I can't see how anyone can look at this as GOOD!

As the Broncos' offense ran through a two-minute drill, Manning launched a deep throw to wide receiver Brandon Stokley, who beat triple coverage and dived to make the catch a few yards shy of the end zone. Back at the line of scrimmage, the rest of the offensive players broke into loud cheers.

More crap because Stokley had to DIVE for it.... That's not good, beating three CB's and then having to dive for the ball - where's Manning's touch?

I can't wait for the season... I really can't... Manning is going to be horrible!!!!!

And I bet you blow.

cmhargrove
06-05-2012, 02:29 PM

Pretty soon Carson will be taking it up the a$$ from Miller and Dumervil again, so hopefully Dennis Allen will let him lube up before the game.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Fans of Opposing Teams – This is a privately owned site maintained by Broncos fans and devoted to building community around Denver Broncos football. For the most part, we enjoy interacting with the fans of lesser teams, but please do keep in mind that this is our home turf and if the only thing you offer is trolling and distraction, we may take action to seek relief from you. Opposing fans who manage to weave themselves into our community have done so by providing facts and content, and by choosing to take the high road more often than the low road.

Why are you pissed at me when I just regurgitating what the Denver Post said? There is a link… Manning was overthrowing the ball… There is no lies within my post – you do know that right?

Can a Bronco member post the same thing and not be reminded or just people from other teams... So, if I change my avatar and my name I’d be able to have the “privilege” to speak my mind (freedom of speak that I fought for in the Marines) without being discriminated against? Is this correct? Change my color… Not skin (which is basically the same) but uniform I’ll have privileges? Where does a female fan of a different team stack up, that’s been here for almost 10 years and considers some here friends?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:36 PM

Want to bet an avatar on states this year? QB Ratings? Palmer has a better rating than Manning?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM
And I bet you blow.

Again... Manning, per the OTA's isn't looking like Manning of old... Overthrowing the ball isn't his style, isn't what he's known for....

I see problems - do you not see it?

RhymesayersDU
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Why are you pissed at me when I just regurgitating what the Denver Post said? There is a link… Manning was overthrowing the ball… There is no lies within my post – you do know that right?

Can a Bronco member post the same thing and not be reminded or just people from other teams... So, if I change my avatar and my name I’d be able to have the “privilege” to speak my mind (freedom of speak that I fought for in the Marines) without being discriminated against? Is this correct? Change my color… Not skin (which is basically the same) but uniform I’ll have privileges? Where does a female fan of a different team stack up, that’s been here for almost 10 years and considers some here friends?

All I learned from this insanity is that marines are stupid. Not a word of that made any kind of sense.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Pretty soon Carson will be taking it up the a$$ from Miller and Dumervil again, so hopefully Dennis Allen will let him lube up before the game.

Would I be banned if I said that about Manning? Just wondering....

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 02:39 PM

Oh no, he overthrew two deep throws. Raider's fans!! Hilarious!

SonOfLe-loLang
06-05-2012, 02:39 PM
What prompts a person to start a thread like this? Sheer and utter boredom and misery?

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 02:40 PM
I'm pretty sure the board could afford to do without this guy.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:41 PM
All I learned from this insanity is that marines are stupid. Not a word of that made any kind of sense.

I apologize that in the parens it stated that as a Marine I fought for Freedom of Speech and you do not understand that...

There is nothing I can say further, I hope one day either being a Marine OR fighting for Freedom of Speech makes sense and so close to Memorial Day you respect those who gave you your freedom instead of calling them stupid...

But, respect falls short for you...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Oh no, he overthrew two deep throws. Raider's fans!! Hilarious!

Three... And I am just pointing out what the paper pointed out is all... Who knows what else he did at the OTA's... It doesn't say...

cmhargrove
06-05-2012, 02:42 PM

Aw, don't worry. I heard Carson likes it that way...

I was trying to get some stats on Palmer and compare his playoff wins to Manning's but I was having a hard time finding his "playoff wins." Maybe you could help me look those up?

Heyneck
06-05-2012, 02:43 PM

And spend a 1sr and a 2nd (possible 1st... yeah... like that is going to happen) and get rid of their best pass rusher!!!

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Three... And I am just pointing out what the paper pointed out is all... Who knows what else he did at the OTA's... It doesn't say...

Did you also read that it was PMs first attempts at deep passes during the OTA's?

Sounds like you're whistling past the graveyard.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Aw, don't worry. I heard Carson likes it that way...

I was trying to get some stats on Palmer and compare his playoff wins to Manning's but I was having a hard time finding his "playoff wins." Maybe you could help me look those up?

Interesting... I was looking for Playoff wins of ANY quarterback that has sustained an injury as Manning suffered and I can’t find any either… Not a singer quarterback out of all the history of quarterbacks… Hmmmm… Can you help me find it please?

Beantown Bronco
06-05-2012, 02:46 PM

It's amazing how much difficulty some have with the concept of "Broncos board" vs "Raiders board".

Punisher
06-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Fail

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7118158/oakland-raiders-acquire-carson-palmer-cincinnati-bengals

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Did you also read that it was PMs first attempts at deep passes during the OTA's?

Sounds like you're whistling past the graveyard.

Whistling past the graveyard? What does that mean...

I saw that it was his first, but come one DB, you know dang well, if there was no injury to Manning and he came to the OTA's and did that - it would be negative if he was still in Indy country...

BroncoMan4ever
06-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Again... Manning, per the OTA's isn't looking like Manning of old... Overthrowing the ball isn't his style, isn't what he's known for....

I see a guy who is having no issues with arm strength who is getting his accuracy and touch on his throws back after over a year away from organized activities in only his something like 5 practice.

either way, he's still better than Palmer.

Heyneck
06-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I apologize that in the parens it stated that as a Marine I fought for Freedom of Speech and you do not understand that...

There is nothing I can say further, I hope one day either being a Marine OR fighting for Freedom of Speech makes sense and so close to Memorial Day you respect those who gave you your freedom instead of calling them stupid...

Don't be dumb... with all respect to our Marines... just because you suited up doesn't mean you fought for freedom of speech (even though in our society that is not always true). We were granted freedom of speech by our For Fathers. Long before you suited up.

But you are right! You are entitled to your opinion... and so are we in calling you stupid. Just because you served the country, that doesn't provide you protection or an invisible aura against being called what you are for being just plain dumb and sour.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:54 PM
It's amazing how much difficulty some have with the concept of "Broncos board" vs "Raiders board".

I know the difference, but do you ban those Bronco fans that disagree with you? Tebow fans - are they all banned? I didn't like Tebow either, but would I be banned for saying the same thing as a Bronco fan? Is that fair...

So, who do I agree with... Which mod is going to get their feeling hurt when I don't agree with them, but agree with another. I agree with the Denver Post - it's in DENVER... Does that get me banned because it's not part of the BORG machine of Orangemane that I have been a member at for almost 10 years? If a Bronco fan would have posted that and it's not "nice" dealing with Manning - do they get banned?

Or do you just plan on banning everyone who thinks exactly alike. I have been to a site like that... did you know what happened? It became retarded because nobody had crap to say to each other - it was talking to yourself - no conversation...

What's next... blacks, hispanics, females... where does the bigotry end?

Tombstone RJ
06-05-2012, 02:54 PM

Actually, this is kind of good news in that Manning's arm strength is not an issue. You have to expect that after a year off, he's going to be a little rusty.

Beantown Bronco
06-05-2012, 02:57 PM
I know the difference, but do you ban those Bronco fans that disagree with you? Tebow fans - are they all banned? I didn't like Tebow either, but would I be banned for saying the same thing as a Bronco fan? Is that fair...

Is it THAT tough to click on the link and figure out what's ban worthy and what's not?

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 02:57 PM
you know dang well, if there was no injury to Manning and he came to the OTA's and did that - it would be negative if he was still in Indy country...
Bruce Arians: Huh.
Chuck Pagano: What is it?
Bruce Arians: Well, Peyton just overthrew his guy on a deep route there. And his timing was off on a pass or two earlier.
Chuck Pagano: Is he hurt?
Bruce Arians: Nope.
Chuck Pagano: Huh.
Bruce Arians: Maybe he just had a late night last night.
Chuck Pagano: Yeah. Weird.
Bruce Arians: Think we should talk to him about it?
Chuck Pagano: Hahaha. Go take a nap or something.
Bruce Arians: Heh, yeah. Ok.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 02:58 PM
Finally someone who can post without getting their @!$#@ in a bunch...

I see a guy who is having no issues with arm strength who is getting his accuracy and touch on his throws back after over a year away from organized activities in only his something like 5 practice.

either way, he's still better than Palmer.

He may be better than Palmer "BEFORE" the injury, but looking at what he's done in the OTA's is a completely different QB. If there is no deep threat and he has tendency to overthrow causes problems. Sit the Safeties back in deep coverage for the long ball and wait for the overthrow. Put everyone into short coverage like everyone did to us when we had JaSukkass Russell (is that okay that I make fun of my own players?) and that, if there isn’t a deep threat is going to happen to you and Manning will go down more often than he wants to.

Heyneck
06-05-2012, 03:00 PM

So, who do I agree with... Which mod is going to get their feeling hurt when I don't agree with them, but agree with another. I agree with the Denver Post - it's in DENVER... Does that get me banned because it's not part of the BORG machine of Orangemane that I have been a member at for almost 10 years? If a Bronco fan would have posted that and it's not "nice" dealing with Manning - do they get banned?

Or do you just plan on banning everyone who thinks exactly alike. I have been to a site like that... did you know what happened? It became retarded because nobody had crap to say to each other - it was talking to yourself - no conversation...

ohhh...**** dude. You must be some kind of special talent. As in the ones that go to the special Olympics. You can post all you want... what he is trying to point out is that you are a worthless smack talking thread starter, that in the end is wrong 99% on his assumptions. Hence what you add to the community is just down smack talk. And you even suck at it.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Is it THAT tough to click on the link and figure out what's ban worthy and what's not?

I know what's ban worthy, and dissing Bronco PLAYERS is not... Posting something that has a link is not...

Why I got something that states I'm in your house is fine, been here for a while now... have people I call friends! Why I got your post, I don't know, seemed unnecissary...

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 03:02 PM
I'd be interested to know who those friends are.

Heyneck
06-05-2012, 03:03 PM

.... Facebook "Friends".

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Whistling past the graveyard? What does that mean... 1.

I saw that it was his first, but come one DB, you know dang well, if there was no injury to Manning 2. and he came to the OTA's and did that - it would be negative if he was still in Indy country...

1. Google it.

2. Hilarious!

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:07 PM
ohhh...**** dude. You must be some kind of special talent. As in the ones that go to the special Olympics. You can post all you want... what he is trying to point out is that you are a worthless smack talking thread starter, that in the end is wrong 99% on his assumptions. Hence what you add to the community is just down smack talk. And you even suck at it.

Well, I know that is "BANNED" worthy in the new rules, but nothing will happen to you. I say, you ride the short bus and I'd be gone in an instant.

At least the site I'm from are honest and fair... Also, I have added to this community more than you could possibley imagine! And more than you will ever put in when it comes to the members...

Remember that!

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:08 PM

I will give you one - The Pide Piper... There are far more, but I'll give you one, if you don't know who that is... I don't know what to tell you :)

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:11 PM
1. Google it.

2. Hilarious!

Do you know of any? Seriously...

Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon... Peyton Manning...

Who do you know that has had over, what, three surgeries on their neck and came back to take a team to the Big Dance?

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:20 PM

You do realize he's overthrown balls in past years right?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:22 PM
You do realize he's overthrown balls in past years right?

Yes... but, all I was saying is that, it's "uncommon" for him to overthrow... If a QB starts to do things that are not "common" for them after major surguries (that's plural - more than one) then it's time to look at it a little differently...

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 03:23 PM
I will give you one - The Pide Piper... There are far more, but I'll give you one, if you don't know who that is... I don't know what to tell you :)
Oh, I thought you meant friends who post on this board. Nevermind.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Yes... but, all I was saying is that, it's "uncommon" for him to overthrow... If a QB starts to do things that are not "common" for them after major surguries (that's plural - more than one) then it's time to look at it a little differently...

It's not uncommon at all since this is the first time he's throwing to new recievers. Timing will be off. That's what you guys told us when Palmer was overthrowing. judging one OTA that happened after a 4 day weekend where they all went on a golfing trip. Try waiting until the preseason before assuming things.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Why are people treating this as a concern? its not. We should be happy he's overthrowing receivers...it means his arm strength is coming back.

Pick Six
06-05-2012, 03:29 PM

Look at it this way. If you were a Broncos fan, a lot of the guys would be hounding you for your bra size. Smack or harrassment...which do you prefer? :sunshine:

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Why are people treating this as a concern? its not. We should be happy he's overthrowing receivers...it means his arm strength is coming back.

Exactly. I think it's a welcome relief for broncos fans. For raider fans like messin they have to pull at strings in may. Messin needs to look at how he did yesterday instead of a week or so ago after a 4 day weekend.

cmhargrove
06-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Interesting... I was looking for Playoff wins of ANY quarterback that has sustained an injury as Manning suffered and I can’t find any either… Not a singer quarterback out of all the history of quarterbacks… Hmmmm… Can you help me find it please?

Such weak sauce it's depressing.

Get your talking out of the way early, it's going to be a rough season for the spiky shoulderpad crew.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Oh, I thought you meant friends who post on this board. Nevermind.

I am talking about people who post on this board... Who do you think I'm talking about?

Been here since 2003, think I've earned my stripes... Do you know how much crow I have eaten in these past 9 years?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
It's not uncommon at all since this is the first time he's throwing to new recievers. Timing will be off. That's what you guys told us when Palmer was overthrowing. judging one OTA that happened after a 4 day weekend where they all went on a golfing trip. Try waiting until the preseason before assuming things.

You can't compare Peyton to Palmer... Two different caliber of QB's...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Look at it this way. If you were a Broncos fan, a lot of the guys would be hounding you for your bra size. Smack or harrassment...which do you prefer? :sunshine:

classy...

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I am talking about people who post on this board... Who do you think I'm talking about?

Been here since 2003, think I've earned my stripes... Do you know how much crow I have eaten in these past 9 years?

So your waistline is large? Is that why you are full of brown slimy poo? Ha! I pictured you as some hot Latina

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Such weak sauce it's depressing.

Get your talking out of the way early, it's going to be a rough season for the spiky shoulderpad crew.

Oh, my sauce is not weak to say the least... I just know the hammer is coming down of folks, and I am in no position to get banned!

I like it here!!

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:37 PM
You can't compare Peyton to Palmer... Two different caliber of QB's...

I'm not comparing them. I'm stating a fact that QBs on a new team take time to adjust and get their timing on routes down.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Oh, my sauce is not weak to say the least... I just know the hammer is coming down of folks, and I am in no position to get banned!

I like it here!!

So through all those 2000s where raiders kept putting up 4-12 seasons, we're you this optimistic through each of those offseasons?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM
So your waistline is large? Is that why you are full of brown slimy poo? Ha! I pictured you as some hot Latina

WHAT?!?!?

Not of Spanish Decent. I do not, and I will repeat this, I DO NOT wear over a 28 waist size thank you. When I want to get comfortable, loose fitting, I wear about a 32/34 depending and a belt (becasue they will fall off)...

I do not wear gay colors and played baseball and soccer... I play on two soccer teams as of last year and coached my daughters team. I am athletic and could probably kick you upside down.. I have taken self defense classes...

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 03:42 PM

The Pide Piper doesn't post here, dude.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:44 PM
So through all those 2000s where raiders kept putting up 4-12 seasons, we're you this optimistic through each of those offseasons?

I talked more smakk then than I do now... After getting your butts kicked year after year you tend to keep a low profile now... I used to talk BIG SMAKK!!!

Irish Stout
06-05-2012, 03:45 PM
What the hell is going on in here? Seriously, this is screwed up in here.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 03:49 PM

Hilarious!

The Pide Piper does post here "dude"... Ask someone who the Pide Piper is... He's been here as long as I have, and when he first started posting that was what his name "looked" like...

Shananahan
06-05-2012, 03:55 PM
So your only friend here is Spider?

That makes total sense.

Pick Six
06-05-2012, 03:58 PM
DBM, I wouldn't be worried about being banned, unless a mod gave you reason to worry. Everyone else, including me, is just talk...

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 04:03 PM
WHAT?!?!?

Not of Spanish Decent. I do not, and I will repeat this, I DO NOT wear over a 28 waist size thank you. When I want to get comfortable, loose fitting, I wear about a 32/34 depending and a belt (becasue they will fall off)...

I do not wear gay colors and played baseball and soccer... I play on two soccer teams as of last year and coached my daughters team. I am athletic and could probably kick you upside down.. I have taken self defense classes...

I play the percentages, and the percentage of raider nation females being Latina is high. I like my women around the 24-25 range. Not very attractive seein a chick Squeezing into a small waisted pant size, resulting in muffin top shenanigans.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:04 PM
So your only friend here is Spider?

That makes total sense.

Nope... I have great football talk with other, but I feel no need to have to explain myself to someone who's been here, what, a year?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:05 PM
DBM, I wouldn't be worried about being banned, unless a mod gave you reason to worry. Everyone else, including me, is just talk...

We've been smakking for some time Crush!!! We have had some good ones to say the least... I just know that some good folks got banned from what I heard - like Old Dude. If Old Dude can get the ax, I know my leash is shorter than his!

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I play the percentages, and the percentage of raider nation females being Latina is high. I like my women around the 24-25 range. Not very attractive seein a chick Squeezing into a small waisted pant size, resulting in muffin top shenanigans.

If you live in California, which I don't... North West... I'm almost 6', (5' 10") and seeing me in a 24/25 would be gross in it's own respect...

I'd have to wear weighted shoes when it got windy... but rocks in my backpack so I didn't fly away!

Blueflame
06-05-2012, 04:09 PM

Is "muffin top" acceptable if it's a bra and not the waistband that is being "spilled over"? :P

Beantown Bronco
06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I do not, and I will repeat this, I DO NOT wear over a 28 waist size thank you.

When I want to get comfortable, loose fitting, I wear about a 32/34 depending and a belt (becasue they will fall off)...

So you DO NOT....I repeat DO NOT wear over a 28, except when you wear a 32-34.

Your math teachers failed you.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Is "muffin top" acceptable if it's a bra and not the waistband that is being "spilled over"? :P

You mean like when a chick buys an undersized bikini? That's plenty acceptable. Kate Upton has a "problem" picking the wrong sized bikini top.

Beantown Bronco
06-05-2012, 04:21 PM
I know what's ban worthy, and dissing Bronco PLAYERS is not... Posting something that has a link is not...

Trolling is ban worthy. And opening a thread with the RE line of "Manning sucks" could easily be considered trolling. The guy is clearly one of the top 5 qbs of all time.

Blueflame
06-05-2012, 04:22 PM
You mean like when a chick buys an undersized bikini? That's plenty acceptable. Kate Upton has a "problem" picking the wrong sized bikini top.

Yeah... like that... "cup overflow"... LOL

Los Broncos
06-05-2012, 04:23 PM

Hilarious!

TennesseeVol#16
06-05-2012, 04:28 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_BRONCOS_MANNING?SITE=TXADT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-04-17-14-29
Another viewpoint on Manning's OTA

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Do you know of any? Seriously...

Brad Johnson, Rich Gannon... Peyton Manning...

Who do you know that has had over, what, three surgeries on their neck and came back to take a team to the Big Dance?

Nice switch from overthrowing receivers to taking a team to the SB.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:40 PM
So you DO NOT....I repeat DO NOT wear over a 28, except when you wear a 32-34.

Your math teachers failed you.

No, but I believe your English teacher did... I do not wear over a 28 - EXCEPT when I want to get comfortable, loose fitting, I wear about a 32/34 depending and a belt (becasue they will fall off)...

So, if I am not showing off my arse I wear something comfortable and loose fitting - do you understand? Can you grasp that?

When I do wear something comfortable, I wear a belt because the pants will fall off... Do you understand. Do you need pictures? Do you want me to explain it so you "will" understand...?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Trolling is ban worthy. And opening a thread with the RE line of "Manning sucks" could easily be considered trolling. The guy is clearly one of the top 5 qbs of all time.

Before his injury - one of the greatest of all time... now... he sucks and I get that assessment from the link I posted.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:43 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FBN_BRONCOS_MANNING?SITE=TXADT&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-04-17-14-29
Another viewpoint on Manning's OTA

Can't view the site, would love to see it though - at work... Can you tell me or cut and paste what it says please?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Nice switch from overthrowing receivers to taking a team to the SB.

No, the point of me posting was that Manning is not looking like the Manning of old. That Manning is why you brought him to Denver - to go to the Big Dance! There is no other reason... He's not there to clean toilets....

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Trolling is ban worthy. And opening a thread with the RE line of "Manning sucks" could easily be considered trolling.

Like the Thread called "Tebow Sucks"? Like that thread? Are you over there talking smakk to that person who started that or is it bigotry I am smelling...

Either be fair or not, at least be honest. If you will treat people differently, let it be known. Let people know you are a mod who will play favorites.

Go to the main page - look... Tebow sucks... See it? Why are you here and not there doing the same thing? I didn't see anything from you in that thread saying it was ban worthy? Since saying a player sucks isn't ban worthy and not in the rules.... That is why you didn't post in that thread - but you do so in mine...

Why?... It's not against the rules, but you are trying to "make" it against the rules...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-05-2012, 04:54 PM
http://www.london24.com/polopoly_fs/pimms_h_1_1392476%21image/1771497473.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/1771497473.jpg
http://www.btowstore.com/WebRoot/BT2/Shops/Store2_002E_Shop1533/4F90/1D42/C833/D974/74C0/0A0C/05E8/0E68/048.JPG

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dtKJCIeozQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 04:54 PM
WHAT?!?!?

Not that im getting technical, I don't see word EXCEPT in this post.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-05-2012, 04:55 PM
What prompts a person to start a thread like this? Sheer and utter boredom and misery?

30 minutes of internet time each day.

Prison rules.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Before his injury - one of the greatest of all time... now... he sucks and I get that assessment from the link I posted.

He had this injury when he won the Super Bowl. Has had it for a few years now.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-05-2012, 04:59 PM

You're absolutely right.

He missed on two passes.

He's thrown more than 100 in Denver.

2/100 isn't even a trend.

Be sure to let us know when Palmer has his epic 100/100 practice.

Blueflame
06-05-2012, 05:03 PM
I think Manning's going to be fine... there's plenty of time left for him to gain more comfort with his WRs before football starts to "count". It's easy to read way too much into a very, very early practice session.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-05-2012, 05:06 PM
I think Manning's going to be fine... there's plenty of time left for him to gain more comfort with his WRs before football starts to "count". It's easy to read way too much into a very, very early practice session.

Impossible! He missed on two passes! Obviously, he's terrible.

Hot damn, this Raider fan is friggin' stupid.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Not that im getting technical, I don't see word EXCEPT in this post.

You are correct... now, the question is does it need to be?

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM
No, the point of me posting was that Manning is not looking like the Manning of old. That Manning is why you brought him to Denver - to go to the Big Dance! There is no other reason... He's not there to clean toilets....

Long layoff, surgery, rehab, new team, new players, new scheme,.......and a few days into OTA's he misses a couple of deep throws........time to panic!! Hilarious!

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 05:11 PM
You are correct... now, the question is does it need to be?

It didn't need to be, until you posted it in bold letters saying it was.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:11 PM
You're absolutely right.

He missed on two passes.

He's thrown more than 100 in Denver.

2/100 isn't even a trend.

Be sure to let us know when Palmer has his epic 100/100 practice.

"I've never had to comment before on incompletions in practice, so this is new to me," the Denver Broncos quarterback said with a chuckle when peppered with questions about some errant deep throws Monday That would be Manning...

I am not the only one who thinks this...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:12 PM

BlueFlame - read this - someone posted this too... Good read!

"I've never had to comment before on incompletions in practice, so this is new to me," the Denver Broncos quarterback said with a chuckle when peppered with questions about some errant deep throws Monday.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Impossible! He missed on two passes! Obviously, he's terrible.

Hot damn, this Raider fan is friggin' stupid.

Now let's see how deep the prejudice goes... I believe that is a personal attack? Is it? Yes it is...

It has been reported...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Long layoff, surgery, rehab, new team, new players, new scheme,.......and a few days into OTA's he misses a couple of deep throws........time to panic!! Hilarious!

It's like you all don't keep up with your own media on your own team?!?! EVERYONE is hounding Manning...

Blueflame
06-05-2012, 05:15 PM
BlueFlame - read this - someone posted this too... Good read!

"I've never had to comment before on incompletions in practice, so this is new to me," the Denver Broncos quarterback said with a chuckle when peppered with questions about some errant deep throws Monday.

Wait till the Denver media wants to report on what kind of Halloween candy he passes out.... LOL

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 05:18 PM
It's like you all don't keep up with your own media on your own team?!?! EVERYONE is hounding Manning...

Barry, is that you?? Hilarious!

Drunken.Broncoholic
Mannings comment was meant to be a joke. I don't think you understand jokes. After all you take the raiders seriously.

DontBeMessin
It didn't need to be, until you posted it in bold letters saying it was.

It was installed to "help" that individual understand the sentence and topic. I believe it did, and thank you for being honest...

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Mannings comment was meant to be a joke. I don't think you understand jokes. After all you take the raiders seriously.

But, but....he never threw an incompletion until he signed with Denver.

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Wait till the Denver media wants to report on what kind of Halloween candy he passes out.... LOL

??? It can't be THAT boring in Denver that they need to be like that? Maybe, I should look at what is "news" there compared to what is news here. Having Manning playing for Denver could be bigger than anything that has happened since running water...

I just don't understand if it's no big deal, why all the media?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:20 PM

hardy har har...

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-05-2012, 05:22 PM
hardy har har...

Ha! Maybe you do get some jokes

DenverBrit
06-05-2012, 05:23 PM
??? It can't be THAT boring in Denver that they need to be like that? Maybe, I should look at what is "news" there compared to what is news here. Having Manning playing for Denver could be bigger than anything that has happened since running water...

They think Tebow is still the QB?

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
But, but....he never threw an incompletion until he signed with Denver.

Seems that way the way the media is on him...

DontBeMessin
06-05-2012, 05:25 PM
They think Tebow is still the QB?

Hilarious!

Okay!!! That was funny...

TennesseeVol#16
06-05-2012, 05:27 PM
"I've never had to comment before on incompletions in practice, so this is new to me," the Denver Broncos quarterback said with a chuckle when peppered with questions about some errant deep throws Monday That would be Manning...

I am not the only one who thinks this...

You just posted the part of the story. You forgot this part.
Manning was particularly impressive in the 2-minute drill, looking every bit like the quarterback who used to pick apart defenses in the hurry-up offense all those years in Indianapolis.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Now let's see how deep the prejudice goes... I believe that is a personal attack? Is it? Yes it is...

It has been reported...

Greatest accomplishment of your life.

I'm not really sure what you're on about. Were you threatened with a banning? Or are you just being a little crybaby for no reason?

Seems like someone with the name "don'tbemessin" would be a little tougher.

broncosteven
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM

Why not repost why you thought Jason Campbell was going to help Oakland win the AFC West last year, I am almost forgetting how badly you evaluate QB talent.

Broncos4tw
06-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Unless you are seriously smokin' the good stuff TC, you can't possibly believe what you wrote. Wait.. you don't actually believe he is going to be terrible do you? Man.. I can only hope your team assumes the same. :giggle:

broncosteven
06-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Anyone remember watching Palmer in his 1st Raider game throwing a quick pick 6 in relief?

That was what a rusty QB not ready to play looked like. I think he had 2-3 INTs in that loss.

glenwillett
06-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Why not repost why you thought Jason Campbell was going to help Oakland win the AFC West last year, I am almost forgetting how badly you evaluate QB talent.

To be fair Campbell had that team on the way to an AFC West title before getting hurt last season...

But projecting what someone is going to do once the season starts based on what they are doing right now in shorts and helmets is insane.

Blueflame
06-05-2012, 08:14 PM

For the Broncos' QB to be "in a fishbowl" as far as the Denver media is concerned... isn't a new thing. I mean, they did dutifully report on what kind of Halloween candy the kiddies were getting at John Elway's house back in the day. So of course Peyton Manning can expect the same type of intense media coverage.

razorwire77
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
Oakland. . . where USC quarterbacks go to die.

All that's needed is to get Leinart to hold up a "this space is reserved for Mark Sanchez in 2015" sign. Well that, and finding out what motel Todd Marinovich calls home and signing him as an unrestricted free agent.

baja
06-05-2012, 08:49 PM

Raider math???

CEH
06-06-2012, 07:26 AM
As of today, Vegas has Denver at 14-1 to win the Super Bowl behind only NE, SF and GB

We'll see where they are at after Manning actaully plays some games but you can see why ELway and co made the move and went all in.

orangeatheist
06-06-2012, 08:21 AM
??? It can't be THAT boring in Denver that they need to be like that? Maybe, I should look at what is "news" there compared to what is news here.

Yeah, Denver's news just can't be filled like KTVU's out in Oakland with the latest murder tally and gang-related violence. I remember when I moved here from the Bay Area how shocked I was that Denver news actually could afford the time to report on outstanding high school athletes during their broadcasts while Oakland's news hour was filled with homicide investigations.

55CrushEm
06-06-2012, 08:24 AM

Yes. And how someone looks in practice is EXACTLY how they'll look in games, right?

Ummm.....did you see Orton last year? Looked GREAT in practice.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Yeah, Denver's news just can't be filled like KTVU's out in Oakland with the latest murder tally and gang-related violence. I remember when I moved here from the Bay Area how shocked I was that Denver news actually could afford the time to report on outstanding high school athletes during their broadcasts while Oakland's news hour was filled with homicide investigations.

Ha! Right now what's in the news is that 2 sports franchises want to move away from Oakland cause its such a dump.

cutthemdown
06-06-2012, 09:20 AM

LOL! Keep dreaming. Raiders are finishing last this yr. McFadden gets injured again, no Bush to back him up. No QB in the history of the NFL has more pick 6's then Palmer, he throws another 4 or 5 this yr.

cutthemdown
06-06-2012, 09:21 AM
You guys have to remember the only season the Raiders ever get to win is the offseason. Once the real season starts they always suck.

Agamemnon
06-06-2012, 09:23 AM

Get back to me after he looks bad in actual games.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-06-2012, 09:24 AM
They can't even win offseasons. Horrendous drafts picks, horrible FAs. They couldn't even pick till the 3rd round this year. Years of dismantling coaching staffs. Off field shenanigans. Their offseasons reflect their horrible regular seasons.

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:14 PM
You just posted the part of the story. You forgot this part.
Manning was particularly impressive in the 2-minute drill, looking every bit like the quarterback who used to pick apart defenses in the hurry-up offense all those years in Indianapolis.

I didn't miss that, but that is what I was talking about. If you play 2 minute - you are being a completely open offense to sideline passes and quick routes. With that - safeties will cheap and next thing you know, with his "overthrowing" will come an INT!!

Madden 101

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:17 PM
Greatest accomplishment of your life.

I'm not really sure what you're on about. Were you threatened with a banning? Or are you just being a little crybaby for no reason?

Seems like someone with the name "don'tbemessin" would be a little tougher.

Only read two posts before this one and EACH was reported for breaking rules... Is that your biggest accomplishment?

I talk to my daughter, who is 16, and when she was around 10 she told me that all the kids who thought they were tough and grown used a bunch of cuss words and called everyone stupid... I told her, that is why you don't hear grown mature folks doing that like your teachers, parents and so forth, because only children who "think" they are being "cool" or whatever talk childish like that - that is why it's called childish behavior...

R-Mac
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM
We'll see if Manning will be able to handle the Raiders' powerful secondary in September.

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:18 PM

NO LOOK HERE BS (BroncoSteve) THERE IS NO NEED TO DRUDGE UP THE PAST!!!! I remember you stating how you were going to sweep us two years ago!!! Let the past be the past and we BOTH move on!

:)

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:21 PM
For the Broncos' QB to be "in a fishbowl" as far as the Denver media is concerned... isn't a new thing. I mean, they did dutifully report on what kind of Halloween candy the kiddies were getting at John Elway's house back in the day. So of course Peyton Manning can expect the same type of intense media coverage.

Thank you for clearing that up... You must understand I hear NOTHING from the Raider Camp... NEVER!!! Never hear anything about players outside of obvious media attention... It's crazy Blue - it's like Denver is the complete opposite!!

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Oakland. . . where USC quarterbacks go to die.

All that's needed is to get Leinart to hold up a "this space is reserved for Mark Sanchez in 2015" sign. Well that, and finding out what motel Todd Marinovich calls home and signing him as an unrestricted free agent.

I LOVED TODD!!!

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:24 PM
Raider math???

Know you didn't go there and then "F" up your own math... If it's 2012, and I joined in 2003. In which season is it my 10th season on this site? Which year does that happen in?

Can you riddle us that one?

Tombstone RJ
06-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Only read two posts before this one and EACH was reported for breaking rules... Is that your biggest accomplishment?

I talk to my daughter, who is 16, and when she was around 10 she told me that all the kids who thought they were tough and grown used a bunch of cuss words and called everyone stupid... I told her, that is why you don't hear grown mature folks doing that like your teachers, parents and so forth, because only children who "think" they are being "cool" or whatever talk childish like that - that is why it's called childish behavior...

lesson learned, thanks mom!

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:25 PM

Not from the Bay area, so why are you sharing? Just to be thoughtful?

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
We'll see if Manning will be able to handle the Raiders' powerful secondary in September.

EXACTLY!!!!! We sure the "F" won't be playing zone to have him pick us apart, you'll have to rely on your running game...

Like that will work without Tebow, like Manning is going to scramble.... :)

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 01:34 PM
lesson learned, thanks mom!

Ready for another bet?

Tombstone RJ
06-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Ready for another bet?

sure, why not.

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 02:34 PM
What's your poison...?

DontBeMessin
06-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Games, QB ratings/and or/ yards or whatever... By game basis? You chose this year...

Tombstone RJ
06-06-2012, 03:51 PM
I will make a bet based on this one presupposition: Manning is healthy and plays the majority of season. If Manning gets injured early and is out for the season, all bets are off. If Manning starts and plays a least 9 full regular season games, I'll be willing to wager another bet.

You can say the same for Palmer if you want, that is, if Palmer starts and plays at least 9 full regular season games the bet stands, however, if he gets injured the bet is off with no consequences.

Inuries to other players do not matter.

gunns
06-07-2012, 05:41 AM

Nope. I'd prefer him looking bad in OTA's than how the Raiders look bad in the season, after season, after season. He's learning to play with new players. How's Palmer looking? Good I hope. I love it when the Raider Nation is fooled into hoping....then reality slaps them in the face.

Hulamau
06-07-2012, 09:21 AM

Moron alert ... typical Raiders' mental midget judging a fully healthy Hall of Fame QB as 'sucking' because of a couple incompletions in practice with his new teammates during their first practice throwing the deep ball... Hilarious!

'Dont be Messin' might, at best, be vying for assistant burger-flipper at Denny's by now, but anything much beyond that is clearly above his pay grade with that degree of numbskullery.

Drunken.Broncoholic
06-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Looks like we are runnin an orange and blue train on messin.

DontBeMessin
06-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I will make a bet based on this one presupposition: Manning is healthy and plays the majority of season. If Manning gets injured early and is out for the season, all bets are off. If Manning starts and plays a least 9 full regular season games, I'll be willing to wager another bet.

You can say the same for Palmer if you want, that is, if Palmer starts and plays at least 9 full regular season games the bet stands, however, if he gets injured the bet is off with no consequences.

Inuries to other players do not matter.

Let's go season!!! Here is the deal - we play like this - for a week, we have to have to "pretend" we are for the other team - with avatar and all for 100 posts... :) HA!!

That's awesome!!! I log on as a Bronco fan - I PM you and say it's me and then we go from there...

DontBeMessin
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Nope. I'd prefer him looking bad in OTA's than how the Raiders look bad in the season, after season, after season. He's learning to play with new players. How's Palmer looking? Good I hope. I love it when the Raider Nation is fooled into hoping....then reality slaps them in the face.

All I know is we are getting better... We are coming together as a team and the message has been sent from a "former Raider" that all this mediocre crap with pay is OVER!!!

We will be black!!! (that's back but silver and black - get it - I have to explain this to some of you...)

DontBeMessin
06-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Moron alert ... typical Raiders' mental midget judging a fully healthy Hall of Fame QB as 'sucking' because of a couple incompletions in practice with his new teammates during their first practice throwing the deep ball... Hilarious!

'Dont be Messin' might, at best, be vying for assistant burger-flipper at Denny's by now, but anything much beyond that is clearly above his pay grade with that degree of numbskullery.

Did that even make sense? Pay Grade is a military (and Gov't) term first off and Denny's is neither.

Military Pay Grade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._uniformed_services_pay_gradeshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._uniformed_services_pay_grades

Gov't Pay Grade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Schedule

NEXT - let's look at how Manning states "I never had to answer for incomplete balls and overthrowing balls in Indy... Not used to doing it..." If he has had surgery that usually "knocks" QB into retirement - it's a concern since he stated himself that he's not used to it...

Now... what were you saying about numbskullery?

DontBeMessin
06-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Looks like we are runnin an orange and blue train on messin.

That is vulgar and uncalled for...

Rape is nothing to be joking about Drunken... I hope Blue slaps an infraction on your for that comment...

Beantown Bronco
06-08-2012, 01:57 PM
NEXT - let's look at how Manning states "I never had to answer for incomplete balls and overthrowing balls in Indy... Not used to doing it..." If he has had surgery that usually "knocks" QB into retirement - it's a concern since he stated himself that he's not used to it...

Where is the complete quote?

jonny1
06-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Did that even make sense? Pay Grade is a military (and Gov't) term first off and Denny's is neither.

Military Pay Grade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._uniformed_services_pay_gradeshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._uniformed_services_pay_grades

Gov't Pay Grade

So, your take on this is, pre-surgery, while with the Colts, Manning never threw an incomplete pass in practice, therefore, the Indy press never asked him about it, and now that he is damaged and washed up (your perception), he is saying he never had to answer questions about how much he sucks.

Is that about right?

As opposed to a guy who has been out for a year, now with a new team and new receivers, overthrew a couple of long passes, and wonders what the big concern is, it's just new teammates getting used to each other, and him working on getting his touch back.

SonOfLe-loLang
06-08-2012, 03:08 PM

Military Pay Grade

Gov't Pay Grade

My guess is he's not used to answering the questions. Not not used to throwing incomplete passes in practice.

You're a troubled chap, arent you. Find a girl, get laid.

Spider
06-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Just read your OTA's with Manning and saw he sucks and that is why he's playing for the Broncos instead of Colts

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_20782485?source=commented- Hi ya old friend ;D. lmao. this wont end well for you

TDmvp
06-08-2012, 03:21 PM
That is vulgar and uncalled for...

Rape is nothing to be joking about Drunken... I hope Blue slaps an infraction on your for that comment...

Dude it's not rape when you bend over for it.
I mean could you be anymore easy ?

It's not the OM's fault that you keep serving it up on a silver platter.

Paladin
06-08-2012, 03:52 PM
My guess is he's not used to answering the questions. Not not used to throwing incomplete passes in practice.

You're a troubled chap, arent you. Find a girl, get laid.

HE is a SHE! SHE is not a HE. Ergo, you need to understand that SHE is an old lady living in Seattle. Hilarious!

(This message was typed without the aaid of Mrs. TOG's nipples.)

steeledude
06-09-2012, 01:46 AM

8 year vet here, and neither your nor myself fought for anyone's freedom of speech. What? Were you alive during the Revolutionary War? The Civil War? If you went over to Iraq or spent some time trolling the detention centers like the rest of us then you weren't defending squat. Quit idolizing yourself.