PDA

View Full Version : Some QB That I Used to Know

Hercules Rockefeller
05-31-2012, 11:30 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lETl9vA9VWw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peyton and Tim parody

s0phr0syne
05-31-2012, 11:37 AM
Haha, perfect!

Cmac821
05-31-2012, 11:45 AM
That is impressive

DBroncos4life
05-31-2012, 11:55 AM
Awesome!

myMind
05-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Ya know I was really enjoying Gotye before he had to go and get famous and have this damn song played every hour on the radio at work. Impressive parody though, the ending is pretty funny.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-31-2012, 12:07 PM
Ya know I was really enjoying Gotye before he had to go and get famous and have this damn song played every hour on the radio at work. Impressive parody though, the ending is pretty funny.

Agreed. Seems the mainstream just kills off good music. M83 is on the verge of it when Victoria secret decided to use their song.

Bronco Boy
05-31-2012, 12:14 PM
Hilarious. I just forwarded it like it was hot.

BroncoBen
05-31-2012, 12:15 PM
I love it...

TheReverend
05-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Simply amazing

Archer81
05-31-2012, 12:57 PM
Loved it. Shared it on Facebook. chick's part actually summed up my feelings on Tebow perfectly.

And it's true. Colts do become Broncos.

:Broncos:

broncosteven
05-31-2012, 01:20 PM
Well Done!

backup qb
05-31-2012, 02:30 PM
Good stuff

bronco militia
05-31-2012, 02:31 PM
no offense, but that sucked

Stuck in Cali
05-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Nice!

Kaylore
05-31-2012, 03:12 PM
It was pretty well done. I wasn't a fan of the lyrics, though. I thought they didn't fit the beats and were pretty forced. They could have been a lot funnier too.

Mogulseeker
05-31-2012, 03:15 PM
This is awesome.

Just in case you didn't get this video.... it's a spoof of this one:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8UVNT4wvIGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-31-2012, 03:30 PM
It was pretty well done. I wasn't a fan of the lyrics, though. I thought they didn't fit the beats and were pretty forced. They could have been a lot funnier too.

That's how the original song goes by Gotye. Unforced screams and obscure rythem lyrics.

Kaylore
05-31-2012, 04:26 PM
That's how the original song goes by Gotye. Unforced screams and obscure rythem lyrics.

I know. I like the original. I still think this one was "clunky" by comparison.

Broncobiv
05-31-2012, 04:52 PM
This is awesome.

Just in case you didn't get this video.... it's a spoof of this one:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8UVNT4wvIGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've heard that song on the radio a bunch, but never looked up who it is. Pretty cool, very unique for today's music. Sounds older...to me, during the chorus, the guy sounds just like Sting.

Kaylore
05-31-2012, 05:33 PM
I've heard that song on the radio a bunch, but never looked up who it is. Pretty cool, very unique for today's music. Sounds older...to me, during the chorus, the guy sounds just like Sting.

I agree. It's very simple and yet also has a complexity to it. The subject matter is cool how they do the two points of view.

It's certainly deeper than this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fWNaR-rxAic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncobiv
05-31-2012, 05:49 PM
I agree. It's very simple and yet also has a complexity to it. The subject matter is cool how they do the two points of view.

So it's like "Don't You Want Me" by Human League?? ;)

HorseHead
05-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Parody gets a solid 8...

Dig the original, people have mentioned vocally Sting, I also hear Peter Gabriel a bit too.., reminds me of a group called Marillion, prog rock band from 80's..

Compared to most of the s-it on the radio, I don't mind hearing this 20 times a day..

elsid13
05-31-2012, 05:59 PM
Excellent piece.

DomCasual
05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
So it's like "Don't You Want Me" by Human League?? ;)

Or this!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdAcS4c0-Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BroncsCheer
05-31-2012, 06:35 PM
A pleasant surprise. Thanks Herc. Rep!

DenverBound
05-31-2012, 06:40 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82471393/

This is by far and away better. Sorry don't know how to embed from iPhone.

Tombstone RJ
05-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Or this!

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WdAcS4c0-Qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is actally good music. the other vids, not so much...

Dedhed
05-31-2012, 07:23 PM
That is impressive

Shockingly good, really.

Vegas_Bronco
05-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Im confused...Pujols to the angels, Manning to the broncos, and Tebow time to the jets and now obama knocking opening the closet...

1 year ago I would have said BS to it all!

bronco militia
05-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Your Asian mom sucks.

My mom is dead you racist!!!!. You can tell by my avatar.

FireFly
06-01-2012, 12:55 AM

It's certainly deeper than this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fWNaR-rxAic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You've got to admit... it's kinda catchy!! :yayaya:

canadianbroncosfan
06-01-2012, 09:30 AM
This parody was awesome. Very well done.

TheReverend
06-01-2012, 09:31 AM
My mom is dead you racist!!!!. You can tell by my avatar.

Where's Blue?!?!?

DOM MUST BE STOPPED!

broncocalijohn
06-01-2012, 11:11 AM
no offense, but that sucked

Then you are either a heavy metal fan, a guy with no humor or trying to be an ass! The video is spot on with the 2 singers looking the part of the original video. I had no idea the "Kimbra" part was going to be about Tim. That was the best part. You sir, lose your humor points on this one.

bronco militia
06-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Then you are either a heavy metal fan, a guy with no humor or trying to be an ass! The video is spot on with the 2 singers looking the part of the original video. I had no idea the "Kimbra" part was going to be about Tim. That was the best part. You sir, lose your humor points on this one.

who the **** asked you to be the definitive voice on this matter?

as you can see in my following posts that I will not suffer from a shortage of humor points.

broncocalijohn
06-01-2012, 11:27 AM
who the **** asked you to be the definitive voice on this matter?

as you can see in my following posts that I will not suffer from a shortage of humor points.

So you go the complete opposite of everyone else and just say "It sucked" without a rhyme or reason. So, while everyone was praising it, you said it sucked. I ask you, "Who the **** asked you to be the definitive voice on this matter (parody)?"

Btw, we both put out our opinions on it yet you are the one without the sense of humor on this video. Anyone can comment on it. This is a internet forum where opinions matter! You are so close to losing your humor card.

Miss I.
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Holy ****, this is the best video ever made (hyperbole perhaps, but it was darned funny)

and I am enjoying the side bar on who has the biggest sense of humor too. Go get it boys...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uw-ii5zjZSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

which incidentally is a parody of: http://youtu.be/WO23WBji_Z0

Now I will sit back and http://stratics.com/community/data/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 11:57 AM
So you go the complete opposite of everyone else and just say "It sucked" without a rhyme or reason. So, while everyone was praising it, you said it sucked. I ask you, "Who the **** asked you to be the definitive voice on this matter (parody)?"

Btw, we both put out our opinions on it yet you are the one without the sense of humor on this video. Anyone can comment on it. This is a internet forum where opinions matter! You are so close to losing your humor card.

You know what sucks? Your face!

BAM! Ten points!

Archer81
06-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Oh, my...

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Where's Blue?!?!?

DOM MUST BE STOPPED!

In fairness, he was the one who brought up his wife being deceased. I just stated a cold, hard fact - regarding his Asian background. It's as known around here as Kaylore being gay.

Miss I.
06-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Oh, my...

hey, I like your avi...it's hot.

TheReverend
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
In fairness, he was the one who brought up his wife being deceased. I just stated a cold, hard fact

^ I know that feeling bro.

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 12:19 PM
this is actally good music. the other vids, not so much...

She has the voice of an angel, that Hope Sandoval!

broncosteven
06-01-2012, 01:10 PM
In fairness, he was the one who brought up his wife being deceased. I just stated a cold, hard fact - regarding his Asian background. It's as known around here as Kaylore being gay.

For the 10,032,164,389th time Mancrushes are not the same as being gay.

That said Kahn uses some fancy word to describe his mancrush he calls it sodomy or something.

bronco militia
06-01-2012, 01:31 PM

I told you not to be offended, but you are.

Sweet!

Miss I.
06-01-2012, 02:13 PM
hey, where do we get this deck of cards with such helpful cards as: fan, humor, man...anybody know? because right now I am playing without a deck.

;D

Archer81
06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
For the 10,032,164,389th time Mancrushes are not the same as being gay.

That said Kahn uses some fancy word to describe his mancrush he calls it sodomy or something.

Bromances and Mancrushes are society's way of allowing uber masculine heterosexual males to admire one another without the undertone of it being considered "gay".

For example, I am sure many on this board love the movie Top Gun. That movie is in essence about the bromance between two guys. With over the top homoerotica pouring out of it.

Boosh. Knowledge.

broncosteven
06-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Bromances and Mancrushes are society's way of allowing uber masculine heterosexual males to admire one another without the undertone of it being considered "gay".

For example, I am sure many on this board love the movie Top Gun. That movie is in essence about the bromance between two guys. With over the top homoerotica pouring out of it.

Boosh. Knowledge.

I think this is the 1st time anyone has considered me "uber masculine"!

Tombstone RJ
06-01-2012, 03:05 PM

Boosh. Knowledge.

:yayaya:

yah, it is pretty gay. If you wanna see a really good movie with Kelly McGillis (sp?) watch the movie Witness. Kelly shows boobage in that movie. Full frontal.

boosh!

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 03:09 PM

Boosh. Knowledge.

I swear. I didn't realize that movie was gay when it came out. I watched it recently, and I don't know how I missed it.

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, a bunch of Mormons are marching in the Pride parade on Sunday. Progress! (And I'm being totally serious!)

broncocalijohn
06-01-2012, 03:13 PM
I swear. I didn't realize that movie was gay when it came out. I watched it recently, and I don't know how I missed it.

BTW, on a completely unrelated note, a bunch of Mormons are marching in the Pride parade on Sunday. Progress! (And I'm being totally serious!)

Those are now former Mormons. Plus, don't let Chris tell us we have a slight gayness concerning Top Gun. There is no gayness going on just hot sex, hot airplanes, killings, etc. Chris sees it as a great game of topless volleyball and Tom Cruise getting it on with some opposite sex chick that he blocks out of his mind.

Archer81
06-01-2012, 03:15 PM

My buddy dave wont watch Top Gun with me anymore. It was one of his favorite movies growing up, and we watch it now and I'm like...any particular reason we have a shirtless volleyball brofest going on? Top Gun was very 1980s. Even the title of the flick...

That's cool about the Mormons marching in the pride parade. I've never been to one. For some odd reason I only wear jockstraps under running shorts and not as the centerpiece of my outfit.

Miss I.
06-01-2012, 03:17 PM
My buddy dave wont watch Top Gun with me anymore. It was one of his favorite movies growing up, and we watch it now and I'm like...any particular reason we have a shirtless volleyball brofest going on? Top Gun was very 1980s. Even the title of the flick...

That's cool about the Mormons marching in the pride parade. I've never been to one. For some odd reason I only wear jockstraps under running shorts and not as the centerpiece of my outfit.

Sir, it's time to start rolling the Top Gun videos...BCJ is apparently unconvinced that it is clearly a gay love story.

Archer81
06-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Those are now former Mormons. Plus, don't let Chris tell us we have a slight gayness concerning Top Gun. There is no gayness going on just hot sex, hot airplanes, killings, etc. Chris sees it as a great game of topless volleyball and Tom Cruise getting it on with some opposite sex chick that he blocks out of his mind.

Yup. I mean every movie about a branch of the military has the guys involved in various states of undress throughout the entire flick. And the dialogue! We can overlook the whole "This gives me a hardon, Dont tease me" exchange.

Yeah. Blowing **** up! Woo!

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 03:24 PM

No, they're totally active Mormons. They've got the spot right after the Grand Marshall. Believe it or not, Salt Lake City has one of the biggest gay communities in the US. Let's face it - the LDS Church is never going to get completely past the gay issue. A significant part of the church is families - specifically procreation. That seems to be a bit of a non-starter for couples of the same gender (that's what I heard, anyway). But there needs to be understanding, and kindness. What I hate is the gay kids that grow up here, terrified of what will happen when they come out. It breaks my heart.

And Top Gun is pretty gay. Sorry, man. It just is.

broncosteven
06-01-2012, 04:07 PM
Yup. I mean every movie about a branch of the military has the guys involved in various states of undress throughout the entire flick. And the dialogue! We can overlook the whole "This gives me a hardon, Dont tease me" exchange.

Yeah. Blowing **** up! Woo!

"The Right Stuff" is totally straight, not that there is anything wrong with that, and much better than Top Gun.

eddie mac
06-01-2012, 04:27 PM
That was superb.

broncocalijohn
06-01-2012, 04:56 PM
That was superb.

Dude, we are way past the original topic. For God sakes, it is page 3. We are talking about Gay Mormons and Top Gun. Manning Parody = Top Gun + Gay Mormons.

DomCasual
06-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Dude, we are way past the original topic. For God sakes, it is page 3. We are talking about Gay Mormons and Top Gun. Manning Parody = Top Gun + Gay Mormons.

Dude, Tom Cruise is a Scientologist. And you are just speculating that he's gay.

baja
06-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Dude, Tom Cruise is a Scientologist. And you are just speculating that he's gay.

Tom Cruise gayness is not speculation

ChampBailey24
06-01-2012, 06:30 PM
haha this is awesome

Tombstone RJ
06-01-2012, 06:35 PM
you know what else is gay about Top Gun? The music.

gyldenlove
06-01-2012, 06:43 PM

There is nothing and I do repeat nothing more awesome than the theme to Top Gun - to the max.

Punisher
06-01-2012, 06:59 PM
I somewhat loled

Buckey Backer
06-01-2012, 07:18 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lETl9vA9VWw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

El Jué
06-01-2012, 07:24 PM
It's a lot funnier in this thread. Don't ask me why.

TheReverend
06-01-2012, 07:31 PM
It's a lot funnier in this thread. Don't ask me why.

A lack of broncocalijohn makes EVERYTHING funnier bro

Bacchus
06-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Your Asian mom sucks.

I had an Asian step-mom and I believed she sucked too. My dad seemed very happy.:strong:

baja
06-01-2012, 07:44 PM
A lack of broncocalijohn makes EVERYTHING funnier bro

Funny I was thinking the same thing about you.

Glad you are busy it's so much nicer around here without your huge ego dumping all over the place.

UberBroncoMan
06-01-2012, 08:02 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ekXxi9IKZSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fixed

broncosteven
06-01-2012, 08:25 PM
There is nothing and I do repeat nothing more awesome than the theme to Top Gun - to the max.

Plus I can play Take my Breath Away on my Roland D-550 with the LFO after touch!

Synths rock.

Mogulseeker
06-01-2012, 09:03 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ekXxi9IKZSA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fixed

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nJUzjtjtix4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncosteven
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
I looked up Kimbra because she looked kinda hot in the original and I didn't know anything about her and she is the opposite of hot.

I want to meet the chick in the parody video and talk to her about Gene Kranz over drinks and stuff.

TDmvp
06-01-2012, 10:00 PM
That video was a 6 at best...

baja
06-01-2012, 10:22 PM
The women in the parody is very alluring. She is Catherine Zeta Jones hot.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/02/article-1066391-02DED54200000578-953_224x682.jpg

SoCalBronco
06-01-2012, 10:53 PM

True, its pretty badass.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8rZWw9HE7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheReverend
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
True, its pretty badass.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/V8rZWw9HE7o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Loves me some Highway to the Dangerzone (oddly enough thats also DJ Williams drunk driving theme song), but it's likely he's talking about this one bud:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zCTJmXrgsFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SoCalBronco
06-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Zing!

Archer81
06-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Top Gun is more homoerotic than The Lost Boys.

Minds blown.

TheReverend
06-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Top Gun is more homoerotic than The Lost Boys.

Minds blown.

Whoa whoa whoa

Don't you dare.

Tombstone RJ
06-01-2012, 11:08 PM
True, its pretty badass.

yah, if you're gay.

Archer81
06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Whoa whoa whoa

Don't you dare.

Truth has three phases...

Miss I.
06-02-2012, 12:14 AM

Playing with the Boys....just a little um, well um, something

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ABavfazPTjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

also look at the titles of the songs on the soundtrack sometime, they are funny if you are building the case for movie being homoerotic, the music titles are that much funnier: Danger Zone - Lead Me On - Hot Summer Nights - Heaven in Your Eyes - Top Gun Anthem - Mighty Wings - Playing with the Boys - Take My Breath Away - Destination Unknown - Gaydar, sorry Radar Radio - Great Balls of Fire (Come on, reallly?) - Sittin on the Dock of the Bay - you've lost that loving feeling..

And those guys are naked a lot around other dudes in this movie, not just the volleyball scene...it's really hard not to read it as a gay love story between Maverick and Iceman.

and just for fun, one of the few times Tarantino on film doesn't annoy me

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TC0MdDQ-dcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mogulseeker
06-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Best:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YcQfiYUXrtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Punisher
06-03-2012, 07:31 PM
SMH Her Peyton Manning paint slowly goes away I hope this video doesn't call the irony police on us

Mogulseeker
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Playing with the Boys....just a little um, well um, something

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ABavfazPTjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

also look at the titles of the songs on the soundtrack sometime, they are funny if you are building the case for movie being homoerotic, the music titles are that much funnier: Danger Zone - Lead Me On - Hot Summer Nights - Heaven in Your Eyes - Top Gun Anthem - Mighty Wings - Playing with the Boys - Take My Breath Away - Destination Unknown - Gaydar, sorry Radar Radio - Great Balls of Fire (Come on, reallly?) - Sittin on the Dock of the Bay - you've lost that loving feeling..

And those guys are naked a lot around other dudes in this movie, not just the volleyball scene...it's really hard not to read it as a gay love story between Maverick and Iceman.

and just for fun, one of the few times Tarantino on film doesn't annoy me

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TC0MdDQ-dcg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155090" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet">Trapped in the Closet</a></b><br/>Get More: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s09e12-trapped-in-the-closet">more...</a></p></div></div>

Bronco Vixen
06-04-2012, 06:01 PM

And when you consider the original title was:
"Sittin on a Cock cause I'm Gay"
you really have a point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J0RQ4A3jvE