PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Good at Making Vids?

TheReverend
05-29-2012, 07:36 PM
Trying to make a little trailer to launch for book with quotes and things like that, and... to be blunt... I'm completely ****ing awful at this.

This is the best I've managed:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LnNcSmu8uAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So if anyone can take the spirit and content of that, and make it... well... GOOD, please help :)

broncosteven
05-29-2012, 07:41 PM
I could do a better instrumental cover of another brink in the wall but I am not a video dude.

hades
05-29-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm not saying I could do any better, but that font is hard to read unless I make the video larger, or wear my reading glasses (I can usually squint enough to read the boards OK on my computer).

TheReverend
05-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm not saying I could do any better, but that font is hard to read unless I make the video larger, or wear my reading glasses (I can usually squint enough to read the boards OK on my computer).

Thanks. I actually felt the same, but at that size and content, they all look pretty hard to read when its in thumbnail size.

theAPAOps5
05-29-2012, 08:12 PM
You can try animoto. You plugin music and words it makes the video

http://animoto.com/

RhymesayersDU
05-29-2012, 08:23 PM
I think some of the females on the board did some "direct to video" stuff.

Unsure if that helps.

hades
05-29-2012, 08:34 PM
Crikies, find someone with a MAC computer, iMovie has some cool sh!t in it! I just opened it for the first time ever and have no clue how it all works, but imported some pic's and captured some video of myself and got some text doing crazy stuff with it!

Doggcow
05-29-2012, 09:46 PM
Pretty sure Taco wouldn't approve of the ones I've made.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Made a good one with my girlfriend this weekend. Pretty shaky camera work, but the content was excellent.

broncosteven
05-30-2012, 06:40 AM
Pretty sure Taco wouldn't approve of the ones I've made.

Does the soundtrack go like this:

DA! (Horn fall off) wacachuka wacachuka Da nu da da. DA!(Horn fall off) wacachuka wacachuka etc?