PDA

View Full Version : Roast BroncoBuff here! 25k posts

SoCalBronco
05-19-2012, 03:11 PM
I think you have about 19 more to go, but let's get the party started, Senator!

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/stephen%20colbert%20steven%20colbert.jpg

Here's Buff as a super sports anchor from the 80s...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KfcP0Dkoews" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Studly!

RhymesayersDU
05-19-2012, 03:19 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fiu2p2xrrwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
05-19-2012, 03:40 PM
Worthless liberal lawyer that roots on a loser college football team. Is famous for calling Cutler "our dick" which must have meant his penis because cutler is one small dick but with **** all over him. I would wish Buff's wife nothing but the worst in her life but no one is dumb enough to marry him and second, I'm not going on a nice 2 week vacation anytime soon. Thanks for 24,925 worthless posts. 75 were in the mane weekend that was worthy.

Miss I.
05-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Congrats Buff!

Requiem
05-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Buff might have some crazy opinions from time to time, but he has a zest for music, has always given advice when asked and is an all-around good guy. Here is to 25k more!

broncosteven
05-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I remember reading some of Bronco Buffs early posts, they were really long, well thought out but they were so long I am still reading some of them hoping to find the end.

crazyhorse
05-19-2012, 04:06 PM
When 3 people have sex, its called a 3some. When 2 people have sex its called a 2some. Making BroncoBuff handsome.

ColoradoDarin
05-19-2012, 05:24 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m28cmsf6Ek1rrv76co1_400.gif

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m2um5eKKTO1rq0phwo1_400.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m287f7Qv5j1rr4bdso1_500.gif

Congrats

Kaylore
05-19-2012, 05:33 PM
Congratulations, Bronco Buff. 25,000 posts, and only a third of them are you being confused every time someone bumps an old thread.

Vegas_Bronco
05-19-2012, 06:26 PM
The wolf has the purpose of hunting down meat....the deer, the sheep, the mouse...meat. Go to the wolf buff and seek his will about the meat. Eat the meat raw and thrust the loins as an offeringall upon the altar...only then can you know the way of the wolf. Amen. 22,000 more posts like this and I too will seek the wolf...amen mighty buff amen.

Houshyamama
05-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Average time typing each post: 3 minutes

Number of posts: 25,000

Number of days dedicated to the O-Mane typing posts: 52

His contribution: Priceless? No. Probably about tree fitty.

^5

broncosteven
05-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Back in 1980 Buff used to play guitar in a band and owned a hair dryer to get that feathered look.

The band was a Cars tribute band, they needed a name for the tribute band and wanted to stay with a transportation (walking namely because it was big back then) based theme. Also at that time the term audiophile was breaking big and their original name of "Walking Fanatics" was already taken by some old people who played Chuck Berry covers so they took the name:

Huey Lewis and the PED - ophiles

Huey Lewis recovered nicely by firing Buff and changing the name of his backing band to the News after seeing Buff doing Sports on some news show. Huey even named his 3rd album "Sports" because of Buff.

True story.

Punisher
05-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Congrats A Great poster and great football insight

Dr. Broncenstein
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID19078/images/Tylenol.gif

OMFG they give this shiat to children. WONT SOMEONE THINK ABOUT TEH CHILDRENS?!?!?

Dr. Broncenstein
05-19-2012, 07:37 PM
Have you or anyone you have ever known taken the drug acetaminophen, commonly known as "the liver rape drug?" Symptoms include drama queenery, hemorrhagic tampon impaction, leftward leaning litigious limp-wristed librul queer syndrome, and poor musical choice decision making. Please call 1 800 Bad Drug, as you may be entitled to financial constipation.

Gort
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
his OM persona is all a ruse to get you to read his law blog.

http://charlottesfancy.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/bob-loblaw1.jpg

Dedhed
05-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Buff has a fathead of DJ in his room that you don't want to shine a black light on.

Really though, Buff is good people, and a great Bronco fan. Congrats on the milestone!

Archer81
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
I weep for when I crack 20,000...

Congrats, Broncobuff.

:Broncos:

Flex Gunmetal
05-19-2012, 08:48 PM
cheers to one of the few posters here who says what they mean and means what they say.

Cito Pelon
05-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Buff. Jeez. How you gonna roast Buff? He's so nice to everybody, even when he's pissed off. He's Doctor Who.

NFLBRONCO
05-19-2012, 09:27 PM
25k without a multiplier awesome

broncocalijohn
05-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I weep for when I crack 20,000...

Congrats, Broncobuff.

:Broncos:

Well, you are also trying to get 20,000 cracks of ass. Wonder wish one will happen first? Don't answer that one and no pictures please.

El Jué
05-19-2012, 11:08 PM
If only his mother had named him Chief Tiger instead.

Taco John
05-19-2012, 11:21 PM
A Buff fan called the hospital saying "My wife is having a baby, what should I do?"
The nurse asked, "Is this her first baby?"
The Buff fan replied, "No, this is her husband."

Taco John
05-19-2012, 11:31 PM
LOL - my "roasts" suck! I'm basted in a vicodine right now - not an easy task to come up with a good roast in such a mellow state.

Houshyamama
05-19-2012, 11:55 PM
LOL - my "roasts" suck! I'm basted in a vicodine right now - not an easy task to come up with a good roast in such a mellow state.

He's so... like, he's totally... he's like, uh. zzzzzzzzzz

BroncoBuff
05-20-2012, 12:01 AM
http://i.t.com.com/i/lumiere/2006/01/25/11844-11844-20060125_152607-320x240.jpg
. .A party?! Whose idea was this?

-- Sorry I'm late, I was busy defending Lonie Paxton in another thread! (rim shot!)

-- bronosteven has it right, take time to read through my body of work. I'm like Kevin Spacey in the movie Seven, "what I've done here will be puzzled over and studied … forever." (rim shot!)

-- You BroncoBuff haters, you will be so embarrassed when I stop for good at 24,999 posts. That way your criticisms of my "25,000" will seem premature and rash (rim shot!)

-- But I won't leave for good, no. Quick trip to Blueflame's 'Witness Protection Program" thread, and I'll morph into an enemy you won't recognize. That's when I spam you back to the stone age! Wait, you're already there (rim shot!)

. . . Doctor, it HURTS WHEN I DO THIS. ____________________________

Dr. Broncenstein
05-20-2012, 12:23 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_F-nZil23-8E/S2Dr1VH4C1I/AAAAAAAAAvc/KVwLs06Q898/s400/news-quiz-ferrell.jpg

You're crrrrraaaazzzzy, maaaaaannnnnnn.

Bacchus
05-20-2012, 01:13 AM
25,000 posts are alot of posts is this really something we should celebrate? Maybe we need an intervention.

Taco John
05-20-2012, 02:56 AM

LOL. hairline fracture in my arm after a bike wreck. What fun is getting injured if you don't get vicodine?

Vegas_Bronco
05-20-2012, 07:36 AM
LOL. hairline fracture in my arm after a bike wreck. What fun is getting injured if you don't get vicodine?

Technicolored school bus rides through green fields while elephant balloons dance in the horizon...why elephants?...that damned walt and his dumbo cartoon. I also noticed that my rlationships with ppl close to me became volatile in dreams while on perco or vico...weird. Call buff if you experience any others so those reps that buy him the open face roast beef sandwich for lunch willwill have to reason up with buff...other than...'these are common side effects'

Doctors+drugs=lolcopter. Congrats on 25k!

Rohirrim
05-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Would Broncobuff let his kids watch Ghostbusters? That is the question.

bowtown
05-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Someone has been on a week-long celebration bender and has a new tat to show for it.

Cito Pelon
05-20-2012, 01:17 PM

A hairline fracture and you get "vicodine". WTH is "vicodine". I hope you didn't actually pay for that. Sounds like some kind of Medicare fraud was perpetrated on you. Did your doctor say "Hello, everybody!"?

Cito Pelon
05-20-2012, 01:33 PM
http://i.t.com.com/i/lumiere/2006/01/25/11844-11844-20060125_152607-320x240.jpg
. .A party?! Whose idea was this?

-- Sorry I'm late, I was busy defending Lonie Paxton in another thread! (rim shot!)

-- bronosteven has it right, take time to read through my body of work. I'm like Kevin Spacey in the movie Seven, "what I've done here will be puzzled over and studied … forever." (rim shot!)

-- You BroncoBuff haters, you will be so embarrassed when I stop for good at 24,999 posts. That way your criticisms of my "25,000" will seem premature and rash (rim shot!)

-- But I won't leave for good, no. Quick trip to Blueflame's 'Witness Protection Program" thread, and I'll morph into an enemy you won't recognize. That's when I spam you back to the stone age! Wait, you're already there (rim shot!)

. . . Doctor, it HURTS WHEN I DO THIS. ____________________________

More like K-Pax.

And I hope to god you're not gonna pull a Kaiser Sosay on us.

Taco John
05-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Someone needs to post that picture of Casey with the space needle coming out of his pants.

bronco610
05-20-2012, 04:05 PM
To one of the first posters on the Mane that actually had an opinion I thought was relevant. Just my opinion alone should tell you to stop posting on the internet and get a real life. Congrats though........ But seriously, 25,000 posts.. Buff you really do need a real life!!!!!

doonwise
05-20-2012, 09:26 PM
25,000 posts is great and all, but what's the total word count?

broncosteven
05-21-2012, 02:02 PM
25,000 posts is great and all, but what's the total word count?

Think trying to calculate Pi's root only go the other way.

Taco John
05-21-2012, 02:56 PM
A hairline fracture and you get "vicodine". WTH is "vicodine". I hope you didn't actually pay for that. Sounds like some kind of Medicare fraud was perpetrated on you. Did your doctor say "Hello, everybody!"?

Hydrocodone - Vicodin and acetaminophen. Pretty standard pain reliever in my experience.

broncosteven
05-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Hydrocodone - Vicodin and acetaminophen. Pretty standard pain reliever in my experience.

Next time you come home, check the house for Ryan Leaf rummaging through your medicine cabinets.

oubronco
05-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Where's the tits and asses?

You guys are slippin

broncosteven
05-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Where's the boobies and asses?

You guys are slippin

I am working on my Gene Kranz 25k congrats photoshop but he is not getting it until he hits 25k or until I get done with it, with my neck the way it is that could be a few more days

canadianbroncosfan
05-21-2012, 09:21 PM
"I went to BroncoBuff for legal opinions and his advice was worse than his first 24,982 posts"

If we're going to roast the guy, someone had to tell a joke.

Congrats Buff, but seriously get a ****ing life :D

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Someone needs to post that picture of Casey with the space needle coming out of his pants.

Is that a BLIMP in your pants, or are you guys just happy to see me?

<marquee>http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6345/blimp.jpg</marquee>

Beantown Bronco
05-23-2012, 09:17 AM

If it doesn't make you poop in your basement, it doesn't count.

maher_tyler
05-23-2012, 09:45 AM
You've only been here 7 months longer than me yet have 20,790 more posts! 10.12 per day..my god, do you have a job? Do you even have a GF or wife? Do you leave your key board to take a bathroom break? To eat? You could take a break for 10 years come back and still have more posts than me.

:sunshine:

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 03:39 PM
You've only been here 7 months longer than me yet have 20,790 more posts! 10.12 per day..my god, do you have a job? Do you even have a GF or wife? Do you leave your key board to take a bathroom break? To eat? You could take a break for 10 years come back and still have more posts than me.

Why, yes ... yes, two ... yes ... rarely ... no ... I trust your math.

That is one helluva lotta posts, especially considering I wasn't around at all for 6-7 months, starting with London Spygate.

There are lots of posters with similar numbers, it's easy racking them up if you work/live online. The Mane was facebook before facebook: always on in the background, pop in and out when you can, friends and interesting topics. Plus the NEWS here ... anything breaks anywhere, sports or news, you'll hear it here first. The Mane works as an always-on portal.

But it's different now than when I started - that's always true - but the people seemed more interesting, more mature, more like "complete people" then. It seemed easier to post and post back then, where now it seems too much fighting and insults. People used to explain what they knew, what they thought, without bracing for the inevitable incoming.

I'll always owe this place for being my "Mane Therapy" ... this is where I get to hurl any and every form of oddities and nonsense that occur to me, in any form I want ... none of which I'm permitted to do 9-5. I'm a markedly different person there than here.

But I have decided to stop trying to be Colbert on every damn post, most of it sucks. I'll just be more of me and maybe my 50,000 thread will go three pages!

Taco John
05-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Is that a BLIMP in your pants, or are you guys just happy to see me?

<marquee>http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6345/blimp.jpg</marquee>

now that's funny!

broncosteven
05-23-2012, 06:11 PM

That is one helluva lotta posts, especially considering I wasn't around at all for 6-7 months, starting with London Spygate.

There are lots of posters with similar numbers, it's easy racking them up if you work/live online. The Mane was facebook before facebook: always on in the background, pop in and out when you can, friends and interesting topics. Plus the NEWS here ... anything breaks anywhere, sports or news, you'll hear it here first. The Mane works as an always-on portal.

But it's different now than when I started - that's always true - but the people seemed more interesting, more mature, more like "complete people" then. It seemed easier to post and post back then, where now it seems too much fighting and insults. People used to explain what they knew, what they thought, without bracing for the inevitable incoming.

I'll always owe this place for being my "Mane Therapy" ... this is where I get to hurl any and every form of oddities and nonsense that occur to me, in any form I want ... none of which I'm permitted to do 9-5. I'm a markedly different person there than here.

But I have decided to stop trying to be Colbert on every damn post, most of it sucks. I'll just be more of me and maybe my 50,000 thread will go three pages!

I do think things have been better since mCd left, the Tebow days were nothing compared to the Plummer/Shanny/Cutler/mCd meltdowns.

I think with Manning here we will win more and be happy, everyone likes to win, minus that Fireshanny guy maybe.

Now if Manning has a setback and never plays, or plays only a few games, then it is no holds bared everyone for him/herself!

Cito Pelon
05-23-2012, 06:44 PM

How many times do you "wreck your bike" each year? And do you put this into your Vegetastic comestibulator? J/K, the Buff roast wasn't getting up to temp, so . . . . . .

Cito Pelon
05-23-2012, 06:53 PM
"I went to BroncoBuff for legal opinions and his advice was worse than his first 24,982 posts"

If we're going to roast the guy, someone had to tell a joke.

Congrats Buff, but seriously get a ****ing life :D

Buff's legal advice is, "See my legal assistant", and if that doesn't get rid of those pesky clients, "Whut? My brother in law hired me, talk to him, he knows all those bells and whistles."

DBroncos4life
05-23-2012, 07:01 PM
I never thought I would trust a lawyer that advertises on urinal mint mats at hospitals but, he does good work.

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 07:16 PM
Vicodin ... Pretty standard pain reliever in my experience.

Dammit Taco, that kind of cavalier attitude can lead the weaker of us astray. The pain!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvxel9jq7b1qztbac.jpg
'Come awn missipp ... tighten me up nah.'

The pain! I'm not talking about the hydrocodone of course, I'm talking about the acetaminophen! Did you know that an FDA panel recommmm.. oww MY LIVER!

Doctor Broncenstein, nice to see you. Might you have recommended Mr. Favre's hydrocodone in an aspirin suspension, so as not to tempt fate?

(remember it's my congratulations thread - pretend I know what I'm talking about)

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 07:21 PM
That's just 24,986?

Better get cracking .. it's tough work making an honest man out of SoCal.

GreatBronco16
05-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Sad thing is, he still hasn't hit 25k. Some roast this is. I want my money back.

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Sad thing is, he still hasn't hit 25k. Some roast this is. I want my money back.

It's tough now with these new mods ... they're some kind of SUPER-MODS!

I had this all ready to go, but JCM Butted and locked the thread and banned the starter before I could get back in.

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/431/jjjpw.jpg
"Kid better not try to bribe me with a
subscription to Grape Soda Today."

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 07:42 PM
So I'm posting MY response ... free from all objectionable content ... here.

WORTH it!

Cito Pelon
05-23-2012, 09:00 PM
Dammit Taco, that kind of cavalier attitude can lead the weaker of us astray. The pain!

The pain! I'm not talking about the hydrocodone of course, I'm talking about the acetaminophen! Did you know that an FDA panel recommmm.. oww MY LIVER!

Doctor Broncenstein, nice to see you. Might you have recommended Mr. Favre's hydrocodone in an aspirin suspension, so as not to tempt fate?

Do not follow in TJ's footsteps, the dependency on mumbo-jumbo, the Foodinator, the bike wrecks, and again the dependency on mumbo-jumbo. And avoid SoCal, he's a bad influence. Broncenstein has a Doctorate in Oklahoma wisdom, so what. Oklahoma has never produced anything of note.

maher_tyler
05-23-2012, 09:26 PM

Just giving you hell brother. You're one of the few posters I can stand here. When Shanny got fired is when all hell broke loose. Hasn't been the same. Have you seen the Vaughn for Gronk thread??

Dr. Broncenstein
05-23-2012, 10:35 PM

(remember it's my congratulations thread - pretend I know what I'm talking about)

Did you know that the antidote for a true acetaminophen overdose smells like the worst fart you have ever smelled in your entire life? And it takes bottles upon bottles of the stuff given every four hours for something like 17 total doses....

http://2012rankmaniac.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/rankmaniac2012-40.gif

Cito Pelon
05-23-2012, 10:42 PM
So I'm posting MY response ... free from all objectionable content ... here.

WORTH it!

Hey, Buff posts non-content. Could be worse, be happy.

BroncoBuff
05-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Did you know that the antidote for a true acetaminophen overdose smells like the worst fart you have ever smelled in your entire life? And it takes bottles upon bottles of the stuff given every four hours for something like 17 total doses....

Thanks for the tip ... I'll stock up immediately.

Acetaminophen causes between 600-2000 deaths annually, an FDA panel even recommended banning it altogether. But how many NSAID-caused deaths? 16,000 annually among arthritis patients alone ... so why is there no anti-aspirin movement?

Shananahan
05-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Buff's legal advice is, "See my legal assistant", and if that doesn't get rid of those pesky clients, "Whut? My brother in law hired me, talk to him, he knows all those bells and whistles."
http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/e/ed/Lionel_Hutz.png

"I watched an episode of Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it."

BroncoBuff
05-24-2012, 09:43 AM
MADE IT!

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/10/colbert200710/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_pagination_contai/cn_image.size.faar01_colbert0710.jpg

A quarter-million down on my way to legend status .....

canadianbroncosfan
05-24-2012, 10:04 AM
MADE IT!

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/10/colbert200710/_jcr_content/par/cn_contentwell/par-main/cn_pagination_contai/cn_image.size.faar01_colbert0710.jpg

Congratulations.

Now because I can't tell good roast jokes, just pretend everytime they say Donald Trump they mean you :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EZx3wMveYf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GreatBronco16
05-24-2012, 10:32 AM
25,000 is a quarter million now?Ha!

DBroncos4life
05-24-2012, 10:49 AM
Quick someone delete a thread and knock this guy off his high horse!

crawdad
05-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Hey Casey! Way to go man! I am sure these other putzes do not faze you!

ColoradoDarin
05-24-2012, 12:02 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m28cmsf6Ek1rrv76co1_400.gif

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m2um5eKKTO1rq0phwo1_400.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m287f7Qv5j1rr4bdso1_500.gif

Congrats

Finally made it! Congrats again....

broncocalijohn
05-24-2012, 03:04 PM
MADE IT!

25,000 = quarter million. Who knew? I guess we know of one lawyer that isnt good at math.

BroncoBuff
05-24-2012, 10:14 PM
Roasters are LAGGING!

Okay, this will be my LAST PUSH .... For the few stragglers still popping in, I'm gonna rat myself out to give you some serious Roast Ammo:

BroncoBuff and Brock Osweiler are the same size, Buff's 6'7" in shoes, 253 this morning ... but measurements are decieving:
So clod-footed is Buff that despite his size, he didn't make varsity hoops as a HS junior, so he q-u-i-t the game.
Buff will spout endless about "his" Pac 12 inaugural season Conference Basketball Champion Colorado Buffaloes, but he attended the Boulder campus just one year. His degrees-granting institutions are CU-Denver and (gasp...) Metro State College ...
BroncoBuff carried a "Certified Breast Inspector" business card for years, but when pressed for services by a female, he backed down, claiming he was certified for poultry inspection only (just one time, she scared me)
BroncoBuff played in a musical group that performed on the Jerry Lewis Telethon, even sang lead for one verse ... but he looked so unspeakably dorkified, he was forced to agree that yes, he looked like an outsized transsexual.
Yes, Buff was a fulltime PR intern/assistant with the Broncos 1984, and covered the team for KOA Radio in 85. But the dark secret is that Paul Howard and Dave Studdard tagged him with the nickname 'Big Bird.' And that sucker stuck. Alas, the stain shall never come clean ...

Dang, I ratted myself out but good ... plenty to work with there.

BroncoBuff
05-24-2012, 10:17 PM
25,000 = quarter million. Who knew? I guess we know of one lawyer that isnt good at math.

What are you, some kind of mathematician?

Trash that wet blanket and get with the spirit of this accomplishment!

Taco John
05-24-2012, 10:25 PM
How many times do you "wreck your bike" each year? And do you put this into your Vegetastic comestibulator? J/K, the Buff roast wasn't getting up to temp, so . . . . . .

So far I'm running 1 solid wreck per year.

Bronco Yoda
05-24-2012, 10:47 PM
Little known fact: Buff's illegal Guatemalan assistant has been posting for him for 3 years now. This is the last known picture of a shaved-Buff (aka: Stevie) before he was seen running off into the Forrest screaming the name 'Cutler'.

Thought for sure we'd see him back by now. It would seem his assistant just made his 25k bonus and the promise of a green card.

http://www.spikednation.com/sites/default/files/emvideo-youtube-whOkHq5F7Kw.jpg

:)

Blueflame
05-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Roasters are LAGGING!

Okay, this will be my LAST PUSH .... For the few stragglers still popping in, I'm gonna rat myself out to give you some serious Roast Ammo:

BroncoBuff and Brock Osweiler are the same size, Buff's 6'7" in shoes, 253 this morning ... but measurements are decieving:
So clod-footed is Buff that despite his size, he didn't make varsity hoops as a HS junior, so he q-u-i-t the game.
Buff will spout endless about "his" Pac 12 inaugural season Conference Basketball Champion Colorado Buffaloes, but he attended the Boulder campus just one year. His degrees-granting institutions are CU-Denver and (gasp...) Metro State College ...
BroncoBuff carried a "Certified Breast Inspector" business card for years, but when pressed for services by a female, he backed down, claiming he was certified for poultry inspection only (just one time, she scared me)
BroncoBuff played in a musical group that performed on the Jerry Lewis Telethon, even sang lead for one verse ... but he looked so unspeakably dorkified, he was forced to agree that yes, he looked like an outsized transsexual.
Yes, Buff was a fulltime PR intern/assistant with the Broncos 1984, and covered the team for KOA Radio in 85. But the dark secret is that Paul Howard and Dave Studdard tagged him with the nickname 'Big Bird.' And that sucker stuck. Alas, the stain shall never come clean ...

Whoa... Buff's referring to himself in the 3rd person... must be channeling old-school Mock (RIP). LOL Congrats on 25k, Buff... you'll be catching up to me before we know it. ;D

canadianbroncosfan
05-25-2012, 09:04 AM
Roasters are LAGGING!

(Please keep in mind the following is in a Roast fashion)

Oh look at this a-hole, "look at me, look at me". Jesus Christ, you crave more attention than Britney Spears' p***Y in the front seat of a white Bentley on Sunset Blvd. Maybe go back there to your ****ty ass condo you jackass.

Congrats you're the same ****ing size as our QB, why to reach your potential you dick.

C.B.I, how ****ing clever. You carry it around only to wimp out when it would've come in useful. Maybe you need a certified p***Y inspector business card and use it on yourself.

You have how many ****ing degrees and can't figure out 25,000 is not the same as a quarter million?

Well Buff I appreciate you being a good sport about this and truly all the best to you as you publish 25,000 more useless diatribes :clown:

BroncoBuff
05-25-2012, 10:04 AM
Now THAT is a SCORCHER of a roast!! If you hadn't posted a couple lukewarm comments earlier, I'd think you didn't like me.

Impressive how cleanly you rolled out the C.B.I. initials, that's smooth. Experience shows. Not sure why I said "years," I had that stupid card maybe a month ... but the crazy assertive girl did get the poultry excuse, something I'll never live down. And yeeeees, we're the same size, but there's no resemblance ... get it?

Sheesh I wrote lots of stuff there last night ... went too far on at least three items, and counting. Arrrggh, if things get too sticky, remember: quick trip to Blueflame's 'Witness Protection Program' thread, and I'm out clean - good to start on my next quarter million.

Taco John
05-25-2012, 11:18 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5c3kh.jpg

DomCasual
05-31-2012, 09:04 AM
I'm not sure how I missed this thread.

I have nothing bad to say about BroncoBuff. I'm not entirely sure I know who he is. Does he post on another forum, or something? Why are we doing a roast for him on the Mane? ???

TheReverend
05-31-2012, 09:26 AM
This marks the 25,000th time I've been completely floored and surprised that you're a Mensa member.

;)

Congrats Buff!

Play2win
05-31-2012, 09:53 AM
**** BroncoBuff, and for that matter, **** TheReverend and **** SoCal too. The absolute worst posters ever. ****ing absolutely serious. Hows that for your mother****ing roast.

(this wasn't a roast this was just the ****ing truth. Bad people are bad people)

TheReverend
05-31-2012, 09:59 AM
**** BroncoBuff, and for that matter, **** TheReverend and **** SoCal too. The absolute worst posters ever. ****ing absolutely serious. Hows that for your mother****ing roast.

(this wasn't a roast this was just the ****ing truth. Bad people are bad people)

And people call ME angry... :nono:

Kaylore
05-31-2012, 11:47 AM

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110817043545/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/d/d1/Oh-he-mad.jpg

:~ohyah!:

Miss I.
05-31-2012, 11:54 AM
And people call ME angry... :nono:

now that's silly, I call you an "A" word, but it isn't angry. silly Rev is silly. :curtsey:

Evenrude
05-31-2012, 12:01 PM
Not sure how you can find anything bad to say about a pretentious, lefty, lawyer who happens to root for the worst college football team on the planet.....

http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/a7e45_funny-captions-rick-santorum-for-the-last-time-sir-im-not-steven-colbert.jpg

(just kidding man, congrats and hope all is well)

broncocalijohn
05-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Not sure how you can find anything bad to say about a pretentious, lefty, lawyer who happens to root for the worst college football team on the planet.....

http://www.fbclick.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/a7e45_funny-captions-rick-santorum-for-the-last-time-sir-im-not-steven-colbert.jpg

(just kidding man, congrats and hope all is well)

Worthless liberal lawyer that roots on a loser college football team.

I think you basically took my line from the first page......but it is spot on!

Buff, on a roast, you can't roast yourself and try to help others roast you. The roaster is independent of the roastee and normally doesn't ask him for help. Also, if you do bump a thread for a "damn it, look at me!" type of feeling, stay away from the 3rd person reference. It reminds of us guys like Brandon Marshall and he called to say he wants no part of being compared to you! BTW, I saw your sports anchor video and I am now wanting to see "Boom Goes the Dynamite" Guy for a step above your act. Nice to see you stopped embarrasing yourself on TV and took a job that can be possibly more degrating and became a lawyer. Now you are embarrassing yourself one prisoner at a time. Congrats on the 20th anniversary of being a public defender.

Buff thought my first roast on the front page meant I hate him forever. Stupid Buff, it has only been since 2004. Enjoy your EGO laced thread as many don't get to 25k posts on the internet. Your lobster floatie is on the way. Of course 1/2 of the posts is to kiss TJ's ass and begging us for server upgrade money. Other half is pretty good to read and know that our opinion are much better than your own. At least you can hang a notch and know that you were right all along about McDaniels being a bad hire. One in a blue moon. ENJOY!

Evenrude
05-31-2012, 12:23 PM
I think you basically took my line from the first page......but it is spot on!

Sorry about that... at work and I didn't read much of the thread. It must be true though!