PDA

View Full Version : I still cry like a baby when I watch this play...

Taco John
05-18-2012, 12:04 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WpJaJM4Cy8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taco John
05-18-2012, 12:05 PM
It doesn't look like much really... But the in context of the game, and John's career - it gets me every time.

houghtam
05-18-2012, 12:06 PM
It doesn't look like much really... But the in context of the game, and John's career - it gets me every time.

It was huge then, the moment that it happened. It gets huger every time you look at it in context.

Taco John
05-18-2012, 12:08 PM
It was huge then, the moment that it happened. It gets huger every time you look at it in context.

I can still remember my reaction to that play. I jumped out of my seat, hands on my head wailing in delight, looking for a wall to climb up! lol!

Taco John
05-18-2012, 12:10 PM
That moment carried all the years of frustration and loss in it. Every superbowl embarassment was lifted in that moment when John dove and let the world know that he was selling out for this win.

What an amazing, amazing moment.

gunns
05-18-2012, 12:11 PM
I do too and when Mobley knocks down the ball.....and I still get huge goosebumps.

socalorado
05-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I never sat down that entire game. Everyone else was watching it it the living room, i had to watch in another room. I was so stressed out. I just went in there, and only came out for big plays like this, then i would go back and pace the floor stressing.
The next year, i sat and drank and ate and enjoyed the entire ass-kicking of the falcons.
Had a great time.

Kaylore
05-18-2012, 12:31 PM
There should have been an offsides flag on that play. And I'm still pissed Favre wasn't called for grounding in the first quarter. That was bull.

gunns
05-18-2012, 12:37 PM
There should have been an offsides flag on that play. And I'm still pissed Favre wasn't called for grounding in the first quarter. That was bull.

No kidding. I have the DVD and watched it a couple of Sunday's ago. Although I know the outcome I was still bitching about that non call and the fair catch call. But the Favre intentional grounding was so clear and blatant.

Requiem
05-18-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey we won the game Kaylore .

Smiling Assassin27
05-18-2012, 12:44 PM
No kidding. I have the DVD and watched it a couple of Sunday's ago. Although I know the outcome I was still b****ing about that non call and the fair catch call. But the Favre intentional grounding was so clear and blatant.

Paul maguire's comments about the Pack sucking wind were hilarious. 'There's not a single bug in that whole area right now.'

:~ohyah!:

Rohirrim
05-18-2012, 12:48 PM
I do too and when Mobley knocks down the ball.....and I still get huge goosebumps.

I was at a party and there was pandemonium. I had lost count of the downs, and when Mobley knocked down the pass, I was thinking there was another down. Everybody else was jumping around and I'm going "Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Finally it sunk in with my buddy yelling in my face, "It's over! It's over!"

Here was the coolest part: The party I was at was up north and I had to drive down I25 to get home. As I was passing Mile High Stadium the traffic was backed up. It was nighttime by then. As we moved around the curve, one guy started honking his horn. Then another. Then another and another and another until everybody was just banging on their horns all the way down I25 in the night as we drove past old Mile High, and we were hanging out our car windows howling like wolves. Still gives me the chills. :~ohyah!:

SonOfLe-loLang
05-18-2012, 12:57 PM

I still cry over the Tory James PI call in 1996

houghtam
05-18-2012, 12:57 PM
I was at a party and there was pandemonium. I had lost count of the downs, and when Mobley knocked down the pass, I was thinking there was another down. Everybody else was jumping around and I'm going "Wait a minute. Wait a minute." Finally it sunk in with my buddy yelling in my face, "It's over! It's over!"

Here was the coolest part: The party I was at was up north and I had to drive down I25 to get home. As I was passing Mile High Stadium the traffic was backed up. It was nighttime by then. As we moved around the curve, one guy started honking his horn. Then another. Then another and another and another until everybody was just banging on their horns all the way down I25 in the night as we drove past old Mile High, and we were hanging out our car windows howling like wolves. Still gives me the chills. :~ohyah!:

Sucks that those of us who don't live in or near Denver will get to experience anything like that. But driving home from my friend's house on a snowy, silent Sunday night, after years of people telling me my favorite team would never win a SB, after being told next week was the week we're going to lose EVERY week during the playoffs, and sitting through the game with 4 Packers fans cheering every Packers play and jeering every Broncos play...yeah, it was quite satisfying.

ludo21
05-18-2012, 01:10 PM

LOL

we won, end of story

Falconer
05-18-2012, 01:14 PM
That is my favorite play of all time. Elway looked at where he needed to get, and gave it his all to get there.

TheReverend
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/33agm0o.gif

TheReverend
05-18-2012, 01:21 PM
^ Due to thread title, had to :)

...That doesn't fall under "hate speech" or whatever new rule, does it?

DENVERDUI55
05-18-2012, 01:24 PM
I was unsure of the game til that play and thought we are going to win this game now. In reality we should of blown Green Bay out and was a little nervous after the Elway pick and Louville fumble that we pissed away opportunity but everything played out perfectly.

houghtam
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM

Oh Rev, your tomfoolery knows no limit.

TheReverend
05-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Oh Rev, your tomfoolery knows no limit.

Hold me closer, tiny dancer.

BroncoBuff
05-18-2012, 01:38 PM
Beyond classic, so perfect to pull an unforgettable Elway highlight from a game with just what, 120 passing yards?

Love love love that '97 team. Everybody says '98 was the best, but for me it's '97 hands down. Started with the massive monkey still on our backs, the Jacksonville wounds fresh, odd new uniforms. We still had Zimmerman, led the league in total offense and points scored, and nothing will ever compare to that playoff run.

i4jelway7
05-18-2012, 01:39 PM
I can still remember my reaction to that play. I jumped out of my seat, hands on my head wailing in delight, looking for a wall to climb up! lol!

that was my exact reaction

maher_tyler
05-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Soooooooooooo glad i was old enough to remember that play, the Mobely play, the game!

i4jelway7
05-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Beyond classic, so perfect to pull an unforgettable Elway highlight from a game with just what, 120 passing yards?

Love love love that '97 team. Everybody says '98 was the best, but for me it's '97 hands down. Started with the massive monkey still on our backs, the Jacksonville wounds fresh, odd new uniforms. We still had Zimmerman, led the league in total offense and points scored, and nothing will ever compare to that playoff run.

well if you all want to relive the playoff run you need to check out the last few pages of this thread... the putlocker links work

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101930

Endy
05-18-2012, 01:49 PM
We've watched that play so many times in my house that my kids yell "RED 98!" when they snap the ball to each other in the backyard.

48 second mark on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4wEoMl9BOE

Still too stupid to embed a youtube video.

kamakazi_kal
05-18-2012, 01:54 PM
I cried more when Griese got TD knee blow out.

BroncoBuff
05-18-2012, 02:01 PM
well if you all want to relive the playoff run you need to check out this thread

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101930

Thanks, but the video is not available ... it's ALL MEGAUPLOAD!!

The evil Mr. Dotcom has stolen our sacred memories ... !!

The EVIL MR. DOTCOM!
. .http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3817/fotcom.jpg
THIEF OF MEMORIES!
(and copyrighted material)

Liebs
05-18-2012, 02:07 PM
The Shannon sharpe catch late in the Pittsburg game was bigger IMO.

Powderaddict
05-18-2012, 02:17 PM
I just watched that game again a couple weeks ago.

I get fired up whenever I see that play. I also reaaaaaaalllly miss TD when I watch that game.

HorseHead
05-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Since we're going there....

For me, it was Ed's block on Brian Harris, who was flappin' his mouth all week long prior to the game. Taco is right in that "the helicopter" symbolized something extremely important to the long suffering.

The "block along with the finger point", in a way helped me feel better about: Staubach to Golden Richards, Phil McConkey, Timmy Smith and Montana all it once...

Taco John
05-18-2012, 02:56 PM

I have a hard time with that one, because I've always seen that particular word the way Louis CK sees it. I'm going to need a ruling from sirhcyennek81 on it. He's the law here as far as I'm concerned on that word.

As an admin, I wouldn't personally use it on this forum, but I have to admit that I have used it in joking reference with friends (in the Louis CK vein).

TheReverend
05-18-2012, 02:58 PM
I have a hard time with that one, because I've always seen that particular word the way Louis CK sees it. I'm going to need a ruling from sirhcyennek81 on it. He's the law here as far as I'm concerned on that word.

Cool. Then I'm good.

Beantown Bronco
05-18-2012, 02:58 PM
He's the law here as far as I'm concerned on that word.

And in honor of the upcoming remake of this one:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wvJiYrRcfQo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CPA
05-18-2012, 03:11 PM
My best memory of that game was Atwater's hit that took him and two other players out. When's the last time you've seen a hit that big?

BroncoBuff
05-18-2012, 03:18 PM
My best '98 memory probably seems strange. That season was almost anti-climactic, no real drama, especially after the Giants loss robbed us of what would've been a truly unforgettable Monday Night spectacular in Miami. We'd have been 14-0 headed down there with the pompous '73 codgers lining the field hissing. Too bad.

Anyway, my favorite ... a Monday Nighter at Narrowhead late November. Bubby started, John resting his back, didn't even dress. TD was headed toward 2000, and the friggin chefs spouting off all week about 'we'll stop him, we know zone blocking' ... narrowheaded fans were so loud at kickoff, really worked up. So out comes the chef defense, gonna teach the league a lesson. 1st down snap, ZBS glides left with TD trailing for the pitch, every red shirt swarms and they really did knock down the wall, piled him up a yard behind the line actually. But .... but wait! 20 yards to the right side of scrimmage, 25 yards from the nearest player, there's Brister downfield with the ball! Gets all the way to the 2 yard line, first play of the game. I still haven't stopped laughing ... :~ohyah!:

delany
05-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you Steve Atwater for this game. True greatness.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-18-2012, 03:32 PM
My best '98 memory probably seems strange. That season was almost anti-climactic, no real drama, especially after the Giants loss robbed us of what would've been a truly unforgettable Monday Night spectacular in Miami. We'd have been 14-0 headed down there with the pompous '73 codgers lining the field hissing. Too bad.

Anyway, my favorite ... a Monday Nighter at Narrowhead late November. Bubby started, John resting his back, didn't even dress. TD was headed toward 2000, and the friggin chefs spouting off all week about 'we'll stop him, we know zone blocking' ... narrowheaded fans were so loud at kickoff, really worked up. So out comes the chef defense, gonna teach the league a lesson. 1st down snap, ZBS glides left with TD trailing for the pitch, every red shirt swarms and they really did knock down the wall, piled him up a yard behind the line actually. But .... but wait! 20 yards to the right side of scrimmage, 25 yards from the nearest player, there's Brister downfield with the ball! Gets all the way to the 2 yard line, first play of the game. I still haven't stopped laughing ... :~ohyah!:

I totally remember that play. I dont remember it being the first one of the game...thats awesome

i4jelway7
05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks, but the video is not available ... it's ALL MEGAUPLOAD!!

BroncoBuff you need to check the last few pages of that thread the playoff run from 97 has recently been uploaded to putlocker.. the links work

broncosteven
05-18-2012, 03:35 PM
There was another play right after TD went out with the migraine where John had another gutsy run that lead to points if I remember right, he took 2 shots on that play, I think that one had to hurt more and you could tell with that run he wanted to win BADLY.

The Helicopter was more of a feeling like we were going to actually win it.

John had a ****ty game that night but played it with courage and guts and determination whereas Farverer thought it was an automatic done deal he was going to win.

I still love watching him going off the field with this dumb look on his face like "did that just happen"?

BroncosSR
05-18-2012, 08:02 PM

I was about to go nuts but I had to wait to he got back up to make sure he's ok. Scared the hell out of me. Once he was on his 2 feet, I poured beers all over me. Knew it right then, it was destiny...

Archer81
05-18-2012, 09:03 PM
I do think its funny that GB players thought the McCaffrey block on Harris should have been flagged for taunting. Pure shenanigans. Alot of little things about that game give me goosebumps. Packer defender begging Gilbert Brown to not be 340lbs of ass in the 4th qtr (please, baby gilbert...) Eugene Robinson (41, GB) saying Denver was worse than the Colts, not even better than them. Not even good. Sharper saying Davis is afraid, he's not running hard no more. McCaffrey's block, Elway's helicopter spin for a 1st down, TD getting to the 1, having it called back on holding, then the next play getting it back to the 2. The "walking, standing up" when TD scored the go ahead TD and the entire Broncos sideline going nuts when Mobley knocked the ball down.

That was just awesome.

As for the word that means "bundle of sticks". I dont particularly care if you use it. I know the difference between saying it to someone you know as a joke or as a mannerism of speech vs using it as an insult. If its an insult, I'm banning for it. Then you can appeal to TJ and cry to him, like a little fa...err...well, you know.

:Broncos:

Taco John
05-18-2012, 09:49 PM
As for the word that means "bundle of sticks". I dont particularly care if you use it. I know the difference between saying it to someone you know as a joke or as a mannerism of speech vs using it as an insult. If its an insult, I'm banning for it. Then you can appeal to TJ and cry to him, like a little fa...err...well, you know.

there we have it...

maher_tyler
05-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I do think its funny that GB players thought the McCaffrey block on Harris should have been flagged for taunting. Pure shenanigans. Alot of little things about that game give me goosebumps. Packer defender begging Gilbert Brown to not be 340lbs of ass in the 4th qtr (please, baby gilbert...) Eugene Robinson (41, GB) saying Denver was worse than the Colts, not even better than them. Not even good. Sharper saying Davis is afraid, he's not running hard no more. McCaffrey's block, Elway's helicopter spin for a 1st down, TD getting to the 1, having it called back on holding, then the next play getting it back to the 2. The "walking, standing up" when TD scored the go ahead TD and the entire Broncos sideline going nuts when Mobley knocked the ball down.

That was just awesome.

What was awesome was Eugene Robinson getting punked by us 2 years in a row! Had to suck losing two SB's in a row to the same team playing on a different team.

BigPlayShay
05-18-2012, 10:20 PM

It was the 5th play of the series, and it was for a TD. I believe at the time it was the longest TD run by a Broncos QB. It is now 2nd behind Tebow (40 yards).

http://media.denverbroncos.com/images/9008/1990s/10_Den_at_KC_11_16_1998_Gamebook.pdf

BroncoBuff
05-18-2012, 10:48 PM
Party-pooper.

BigPlayShay
05-18-2012, 11:11 PM
Party-pooper.

I like your version better, if that makes any difference.

Tombstone RJ
05-18-2012, 11:14 PM
so can someone list all the mods?

Archer81
05-18-2012, 11:34 PM
so can someone list all the mods?

TJ, Old Dude, Blueflame, Socal, JCMElway and myself.

Lestat
05-18-2012, 11:35 PM
i jumped up and down in my living room when i saw that play. people thought something was wrong with me.

SPORTSWRITER
05-19-2012, 04:38 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WpJaJM4Cy8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THANKS FOR SHARING!! One of the greatest moments in Broncos' history!

barryr
05-19-2012, 07:10 AM
When I saw the 2 defenders around where the 1st down was, I thought it was going to be an even bigger hit and with Elway at 38, I was hoping it wasn't Elway's last play, but he somehow managed to get the first down without a huge hit. When he got up, one could see how the rest of the team reacted and confidence they would win. I was still stunned for a few seconds after Mobley deflected that last pass to seal the win and wondering if it was really over.

Tombstone RJ
05-19-2012, 10:38 AM

and how does one become a mod?

BroncoBuff
05-19-2012, 11:21 AM

Oh great, so you're a mod now too?

That means we have to start agreeing with all your opinions like we do Taco's?

BroncoDoug
05-19-2012, 11:39 AM

Same here, watching anything on that Super Bowl or that Season in general i pretty much stop everything I'm doing and always end up with tears down my face (like now) Non Broncos fans just have no idea what that play represented in this franchises history. From the 4 previous Superbowl losses to Elway finally getting this franchise to the top, just everything.

Taco John
05-19-2012, 01:27 PM
and how does one become a mod?

Blood sacrifice.

Taco John
05-19-2012, 01:27 PM

I'm sensing insolence. Where's my ban hammer?

Tombstone RJ
05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Blood sacrifice.

hmm... I'm thinking it has more to do with a whole lotta expendable time?

BroncsRule
05-19-2012, 03:29 PM

I literally did a forward somersault off the couch. And yes, I can't watch it to this day without getting a little misty.

BroncsRule
05-19-2012, 03:40 PM

By that time, I was down on Federal, on foot with my buddy - running in between the cars (whch were going maybe 3 miles an hour) nekkid from the waist up, waving my TD jersy like a flag, high fiving complete strangers in the cars going by..

Definitely one of the 5 best nights of my life.

SoCalBronco
05-19-2012, 03:51 PM
We were in the family room at our old house...it was an unbelievable high.

I remember having a panic attack after the interception when we were going in for the kill after the Packers fumble on the KR. That game was surreal, and the post-game at the house was one of the best moments of my whole life. I went into the bathroom after the game to cry for a little bit. It was funny, my uncle who is a Raiders fan was there for the game, but he was happy for me, he tried to get the cork to come out from the champagne bottle, but has having some trouble with it...he finally got it to come off but it hit him right in the nose, so he had a swollen nose for awhile.

TDmvp
05-19-2012, 04:04 PM
I was all

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/315701_o.gif
Then I was all
http://www.damnomg.com/pics/3/glenn-beck-crying-3040.gif
then I was all
http://singlemenforwomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/drinking1.gif
I then moved on to this
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/photos/andrew_wk_conan.gifhttp://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/2033041_o.gif
Ending something like this in the weee hours of the night
http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/2010/04/02/corydeadover.gif

:giggle:

BroncoBuff
05-19-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm sensing insolence. Where's my ban hammer?

Please, sir. While I concede your power to ban is absolute, and that I humbly tremble before it, I beseech thee: Stay my execution for a mere 19 more posts so that I may ascend to the mountaintop?

TheReverend
05-19-2012, 04:18 PM

So 5 that deserve it?

Archer81
05-19-2012, 09:53 PM

Yes.

Cito Pelon
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Oh, stop it with the crying.

SouthStndJunkie
05-19-2012, 10:47 PM
I was so nervous before that game that I went outside and puked....and that was before I got ****ed up.

After witnessing all those Super Bowl losses and then getting back to the big game (at the time we didn't know if it would be the last chance or not) one last time to try and get Elway his ring, I was a bundle of nerves.

At that time the AFC still had that incredibly long string of 13 straight Super Bowl losses.

I've been watching the Broncos since I was a little kid and hope to be watching them 40 or 50 years from now, but nothing will ever top this game for me....not with what was at stake, this history and build up of the game, the story of the franchise up to that point, and then the game itself.

You literally couldn't write a better story than that....the next year was the cherry on top.

We were lucky to get to experience that as fans.

BroncoBuff
05-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I was so nervous before that game that I went outside and puked....and that was before I got ****ed up.

At that time the AFC still had that incredibly long string of 13 straight Super Bowl losses.

Yes! Too rarely mentioned, we broke the NFC mega-streak, and then hammered it home for a second the next year.

My XXXII was a weird experience, against my better judgment I accepted an invite to a buddy/colleague's party ... maybe I can't curse and scream, but it's probably better than being alone. Found out late that Steve Dejuarnett would be there, writer-director of the B-movie 'Miracle Mile' which I love (in a nuclear-war-end-of-world-fave-sub-genre kind of way). When I showed up though, friggin Ray Manzarek of The Doors was there. Nice guy and all, football-knowledgable, but 1) prolly can't scream and curse in front of Ray, and 2) I kept hearing interesting conversation over there, so I was repeatedly mildly distracted.

Everything was fine by the Atwater sack, early 2nd quarter ... most unforgettable sporting event ever, topped even 1991 Orange Bowl.

crazyhorse
05-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Yes! Too rarely mentioned, we broke the NFC mega-streak, and then hammered it home for a second the next year.

My XXXII was a weird experience, against my better judgment I accepted an invite to a buddy/colleague's party ... maybe I can't curse and scream, but it's probably better than being alone. Found out late that Steve Dejuarnett would be there, writer-director of the B-movie 'Miracle Mile' which I love (in a nuclear-war-end-of-world-fave-sub-genre kind of way). When I showed up though, friggin Ray Manzarek of The Doors was there. Nice guy and all, football-knowledgable, but 1) prolly can't scream and curse in front of Ray, and 2) I kept hearing interesting conversation over there, so I was repeatedly mildly distracted.

Everything was fine by the Atwater sack, early 2nd quarter ... most unforgettable sporting event ever, topped even 1991 Orange Bowl.

Didn't the AFC go on its own streak for awhile after that?

Blueflame
05-23-2012, 12:47 PM

Mmmm.... well, after the Broncos' back-to-back SB wins, the next team to win the Lombardi was the (NFC) Rams. Then the Ravens and Pats... and the (NFC) Buccaneers won. The AFC's "mini-streak" came after that... Pats twice, Steelers, Colts... then the (NFC) Giants. Then the Steelers again... and we've now gone into another 3-year NFC "mini-streak" with the Saints, Packers, and Giants.

Color-coded for illustrative purposes: AFC NFC

1966: Green Bay Packers
1967: Green Bay Packers
1968: New York Jets
1969: Kansas City Chiefs
1970: Baltimore Colts
1971: Dallas Cowboys
1972: Miami Dolphins
1973: Miami Dolphins
1974: Pittsburgh Steelers
1975: Pittsburgh Steelers
1976: Oakland Raiders
1977: Dallas Cowboys
1978: Pittsburgh Steelers
1979: Pittsburgh Steelers
1980: Oakland Raiders
1981: San Francisco 49ers
1982: Washington Redskins
1983: Los Angeles Raiders
1984: San Francisco 49ers
1985: Chicago Bears
1986: New York Giants
1987: Washington Redskins
1988: San Francisco 49ers
1989: San Francisco 49ers
1990: New York Giants
1991: Washington Redskins
1992: Dallas Cowboys
1993: Dallas Cowboys
1994: San Francisco 49ers
1995: Dallas Cowboys
1996: Green Bay Packers
1997: Denver Broncos
1998: Denver Broncos
1999: St. Louis Rams
2000: Baltimore Ravens
2001: New England Patriots
2002: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
2003: New England Patriots
2004: New England Patriots
2005: Pittsburgh Steelers
2006: Indianapolis Colts
2007: New York Giants
2008: Pittsburgh Steelers
2009: New Orleans Saints
2010: Green Bay Packers
2011: New York Giants

crazyhorse
05-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Not the streak I was thinking it was. The AFC did dominate for the next ten years though.

Blueflame
05-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Not the streak I was thinking it was. The AFC did dominate for the next ten years though.

Yeah, the Pats, Steelers, Colts, and Ravens have been tough teams to beat in recent seasons.

broncosteven
05-23-2012, 03:45 PM

The AFC minus KFC of course.

Punisher
05-23-2012, 03:56 PM
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/socnorb777/Broncos/ElwayHelicopter.gif (http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/socnorb777/Broncos/ElwayHelicopter.gif)

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3580947#post3580947

Tyrell Jones
05-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Great play.

Kaylore
05-24-2012, 12:15 AM
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is how much fear the city of Denver had. We were like battered women, beaten by the super bowl loses over and over. There were callers that didn't want us to go at all. My mom and sister didn't want to watch predicting another blow out. After the first TD, I had severe doubts, then when we responded everything just felt different. I really thought we could win, and didn't get scared until Freeman's third quarter TD. Favre made it look too easy. When you think about it, we led most of the game. After the kneel down, I remember running into the streets and hearing the entire city going crazy. It was amazing.