PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong

DryHeat
05-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I just watched the video with Brock Osweiler in minicamp. In such short time he's improved his delivery that much. He probably would have been a mid first rounder if he threw like that in college.

*Sigh*... I suppose there's no shame in losing to the best.

Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.

Denver Brockos
05-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Of course you're wrong, UA people are morons.

Move along son.

DryHeat
05-12-2012, 02:53 PM
Of course you're wrong, UA people are morons.

Move along son.

You really want to bring that up and call us "morons"?

You got us in football, but you cant touch us academically.

We're a USNWR tier-1 academic school with selective admissions.
AZ state is a tier-3 academic school with open admissions.

Basically a glorified community college for people who couldn't get into real college.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGHeaLGC8rM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TheReverend
05-12-2012, 03:03 PM
How convincing for a dual account

Pendejo
05-12-2012, 03:06 PM
This fight/thread is ridiculous. No fat cheerleader smack?

Los Broncos
05-12-2012, 03:21 PM
He looks like Cutler wearing #6 in that video.

OrangeSe7en
05-12-2012, 04:01 PM
I just watched the video with Brock Osweiler in minicamp. In such short time he's improved his delivery that much. He probably would have been a mid first rounder if he threw like that in college.

Good luck guys.... with Manning and Osweiler and your young o-line and good defense, you guys should be competitive for a while.

Osweiler has a lot to prove. And it has to be difficult to make the veterans respect you when you're a flake and look like the guy from Twilight.

eddie mac
05-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I think I'll wait and see before I judge how many days practice???

OBF1
05-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Subway subs.... toasted or not???

theAPAOps5
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
He is a good 4 to 5 years and 3 Suberbowl bowls away from sniffing the field! Who cares :)

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-12-2012, 04:44 PM

+1 in my book. Not many people admit they are wrong anymore.

Broncobiv
05-12-2012, 04:45 PM
So does this mean you'll be leaving the Mane? Considering you're not a fan of the Broncos, or Osweiler, and apparently only signed up to talk **** about him.

TheReverend
05-12-2012, 04:47 PM
So does this mean you'll be leaving the Mane? Considering you're not a fan of the Broncos, or Osweiler, and apparently only signed up to talk **** about him.

It's just a very poorly executed joke... (minus the humor)

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-12-2012, 04:50 PM
It's just a very poorly executed joke... (minus the humor)

The twilight comparison was pretty funny though. He does look like that weirdo dude in that movie.

Goobzilla
05-12-2012, 09:45 PM
80-90% of the exploitedcollegegirls.com girls are from ASU, so they win!

pricejj
05-12-2012, 10:02 PM
AZ State chicks are hotter.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Live lyfe to t!ts' fullerest, Bro Montana.

Bigdawg26
05-12-2012, 10:38 PM

PROVE IT! lol

BroncoMan4ever
05-12-2012, 11:02 PM
He looks like Cutler wearing #6 in that video.
is he all mopey and placing the blame for his sucking on his teammates?

pricejj
05-13-2012, 12:30 AM
PROVE IT! lol

DryHeat
05-13-2012, 12:47 PM

Eh. I guess it's kinda nice having a "hometown" ... well, maybe more like "homegrown" kid that has the potential

I became a huge Jake Plummer fan, so why not Osweiler? We beat him in 2011, which was one of our only wins... but he can light it up. Needs to work on his overthrows. He throws into coverage more than a lot of QBs (kinda like your last guy, Cutler. AZ State has a better football program, but we always seem to come to play against he Sun Devils.

Osweiler is going to be a very good NFL QB.

I'm an Environmental Engineer specializing in water treatment and I work around Davis Dam. Let me tell you: you Coloradoans get all the best water. It's all pure, mineral-rich mountain snow runoff. It's all downstream from Colorado... probably why you guys get all the good beer.

My niece Valerie, who I'm really close to, goes to Colorado Mesa University in Colorado. It's beautiful out there.

It's too bad you guys lost Spencer Larsen. Very underrated player, IMO. The Cards aren't going anywhere. With Kolb locked into that huge contract, we're screwed in the same way the Chiefs are screwed with Cassel.

So fill me in: what do I need to know about the Broncos to be up to date?

TheReverend
05-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Eh. I guess it's kinda nice having a "hometown" ... well, maybe more like "homegrown" kid that has the potential

I became a huge Jake Plummer fan, so why not Osweiler? We beat him in 2011, which was one of our only wins... but he can light it up. Needs to work on his overthrows. He throws into coverage more than a lot of QBs (kinda like your last guy, Cutler. AZ State has a better football program, but we always seem to come to play against he Sun Devils.

I'm an Environmental Engineer specializing in water treatment and I work around Davis Dam. Let me tell you: you Coloradoans get all the best water. It's all pure, mineral-rich mountain snow runoff. It's all downstream from Colorado... probably why you guys get all the good beer.

My niece Valerie, who I'm really close to, goes to Colorado Mesa University in Colorado. It's beautiful out there.

It's too bad you guys lost Spencer Larsen. Very underrated player, IMO. The Cards aren't going anywhere. With Kolb locked into that huge contract, we're screwed in the same way the Chiefs are screwed with Cassel.

So let me sum this up:

You register after the draft
Trash talk all the new Sun Devil Broncos - mainly Osweiler
After one mini camp vid COMPLETELY change your POV

Sounds legit

Broncobiv
05-13-2012, 01:10 PM
DryHeat, how about you find an Eagles board? That's where Foles went, after all.

I graduated from U of A in 2006 and I still live in Tucson. I've been to the last 4 Territorial Cup games, including both of the last 2 in Tempe where we took it to the Devils on their home turf (as well as watching them steal games in Tucson - thanks Zendejas).

I'm not here trying to talk **** to you or anything. Like Rev, I just don't get it. I still don't understand why you're here. Again, if anything, why not become an Eagles fan?

DryHeat
05-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Foles, lol.

DryHeat
05-13-2012, 01:38 PM
So let me sum this up:

You register after the draft
Trash talk all the new Sun Devil Broncos - mainly Osweiler
After one mini camp vid COMPLETELY change your POV

Sounds legit

I always knew Brock was going to be good. Hoped not... time to embrace it.

*WARHORSE*
05-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Osweiler has a lot to prove. And it has to be difficult to make the veterans respect you when you're a flake and look like the guy from Twilight.

Ozzy-Team Edward

Archer81
05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Hmm...

:Broncos:

colonelbeef
05-13-2012, 10:38 PM
DryHeat, how about you find an Eagles board? That's where Foles went, after all.

I graduated from U of A in 2006 and I still live in Tucson. I've been to the last 4 Territorial Cup games, including both of the last 2 in Tempe where we took it to the Devils on their home turf (as well as watching them steal games in Tucson - thanks Zendejas).

I'm not here trying to talk **** to you or anything. Like Rev, I just don't get it. I still don't understand why you're here. Again, if anything, why not become an Eagles fan?

Why are people constantly telling other posters where they should and shouldn't go?

Dude wants to post here, let him post here. The more the merrier. If you want a 5 person circle jerk you're on the wrong board

DryHeat
05-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Why are people constantly telling other posters where they should and shouldn't go?

Dude wants to post here, let him post here. The more the merrier. If you want a 5 person circle jerk you're on the wrong board

I created this account because Brock Osweiler is an interesting prospect. I hated him, in hindsight for no reason except he was a Sun Devil... I wanted to talk some ****, but I watching him in camp and conduct his interviews (how a QB carries himself does matter), I think he's going to be a very good Qb in the NFL.

DryHeat
05-13-2012, 10:51 PM
I have connections in Colorado, too.

I'm not a big fan of the east coast... it's pasé. The west is the future, and the reason I became a scientist is because of the potential environmental issues with living in a dry area that is so spread out. But politics has no place on a football forum.

I'm looking at the roster... I didn't realize you got Zane Beadles. I've always thought of him as pretty intriguing. He's smart and a good athlete, not the best technique, IMO. He produced beyond what was expected of him in the Pac-12. What do you guys think?

Meck77
05-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Sweat avatar Dry heat. **** ASU!

Oh and Biv. Met with the owner of Famous sams at Pima/alvernon. He's down for reviving his place and getting Broncos fans back in there. He does have some Bronco stuff on the walls.

enjolras
05-13-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm looking at the roster... I didn't realize you got Zane Beadles. I've always thought of him as pretty intriguing. He's smart and a good athlete, not the best technique, IMO. He produced beyond what was expected of him in the Pac-12. What do you guys think?

I'm going to just go ahead and assume you're a straight up troll at this point. Beadles didn't play a down for a Pac-12 team.

Bigdawg26
05-13-2012, 11:23 PM

Point taken! GO ASU!

canadianbroncosfan
05-14-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm going to just go ahead and assume you're a straight up troll at this point. Beadles didn't play a down for a Pac-12 team.

I don't follow NCAA quite as much as you guys, but the wife has family in Idaho so I am a little familiar with Boise State, wasn't Utah in their conference until last year?

RIBEYZE
05-14-2012, 05:10 AM
I created this account because Brock Osweiler is an interesting prospect. I hated him, in hindsight for no reason except he was a Sun Devil... I wanted to talk some ****, but I watching him in camp and conduct his interviews (how a QB carries himself does matter), I think he's going to be a very good Qb in the NFL.

While Brock is an interesting prospect, conducts a good interview and might be a very good NFL QB, he'll always be tarnished as a scum devil. It doesn't matter if he wins 10 bowls, the scum doesn't wash off. GO CATS!

R-Mac
05-14-2012, 06:42 PM
Osweiler shines in rookie minicamp:

http://www.vampires.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/edward_sparkling-1.jpg

ØrangeÇrush
05-14-2012, 06:47 PM
80-90% of the exploitedcollegegirls.com girls are from ASU, so they win!

I'm so damn tempted to see if that is a real link....

damn you!

DENVERDUI55
05-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Who cares about who is a better qb/school Tempe/Scottsdale>>>>>>>:strong:>>>than dirty Tucson. Talent of women isn't even close.

DENVERDUI55
05-14-2012, 11:18 PM
I have connections in Colorado, too.

I'm not a big fan of the east coast... it's pasé. The west is the future, and the reason I became a scientist is because of the potential environmental issues with living in a dry area that is so spread out. But politics has no place on a football forum.

Beadles is awful and backup material at best.

Heyneck
05-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Beadles is awful and backup material at best.

And the truth shall set you free!!!

Bacchus
05-15-2012, 12:40 AM
He is a good 4 to 5 years and 3 Suberbowl bowls away from sniffing the field! Who cares :)

I think he'll see a lot of 4th quarter action. No sense wearing out Peyton when your up 35-10.

Doggcow
05-15-2012, 01:36 AM

Isn't ASU like 500,000 students too? Thus has more to pull from?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-15-2012, 08:52 AM

RE: our water

We're happy to send huge amounts of water down south so you can have green grass lawns in the middle of a ****ing desert.

bronco militia
05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
DIA is a nice airport

Punisher
05-15-2012, 10:24 AM
You really want to bring that up and call us "morons"?

You got us in football, but you cant touch us academically.

We're a USNWR tier-1 academic school with selective admissions.
AZ state is a tier-3 academic school with open admissions.

Basically a glorified community college for people who couldn't get into real college.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NGHeaLGC8rM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lmao Nice Burn