PDA

View Full Version : OT: Lost phone tracking

Willynowei
05-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Hey guys, I'll keep the story short.

Hooked up w/ random ho i met on the street. Random Ho has my stuff, most importantly, my cellphone. Random Ho won't respond to my attempts to contact her.

Is there a way to track that phone down and get it back ASAP? I really need it right away for important stuff for the weekend.

My carrier is sprint, I own an Evo 4g, and I don't have any "locator" plan, so this would have to be a system that works regardless.

Wes Mantooth
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I think you would need an app for that. They have "low-jack" type apps, or GPS apps that allow you to track your phone, but you would have needed to install before hand. Maybe call 611 and see if they can do something?

TheReverend
05-12-2012, 11:01 AM
This is precisely why you shouldn't have Spiderman'd her

Mogulseeker
05-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Hooking up with random hos is usually a bad idea.

CEH
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM

Cost of doing business I suppose

Dr. Broncenstein
05-12-2012, 11:32 AM

How would you know?

Shananahan
05-12-2012, 11:45 AM
Hey now, I'm sure there are plenty of hoes in the Navy.

Shananahan
05-12-2012, 11:48 AM
As for the OP, have you ever tried using Google?

A quick search turned up this (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lookout.labs.planb&hl=en), which claims to be 'the first and only 'find my phone' app that you download AFTER you've already lost your phone'.

There's also a topic already posted on the Sprint Community forum for this very problem: http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2012/03/15/i-lost-my-phone-what-do-i-do

Meck77
05-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Just call the orangemane ho response team. We got dudes in just about every major metro city. Dang hoes. What's she look like? Don't suppose you have a pic since the hoes got the phone!

BroncoDoug
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
if you have the TEP with Sprint contact them, they may be able to track it through GPS. I have the EVO 4G and its all free... You do have to d/l the app but they might be able to do it another way for now

Vegas_Bronco
05-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Before i answer this, do you work for a govt agency and is she from ecuador?

gyldenlove
05-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Before i answer this, do you work for a govt agency and is she from ecuador?

What a silly question, if he worked for a government agency he wouldn't need to ask us, there would already be 3 black Navigators pulling outside her nasty ho do' to do dole out some good old homeland security with the business end of some German sub machine guns.

SumTingWong
05-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Momma said street ho's have disease.

Mogulseeker
05-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Hey now, I'm sure there are plenty of hoes in the Navy.

They're called boat hos, and I learned from experience early on to stay away from them.

GreatBronco16
05-12-2012, 04:20 PM
Hey guys, I'll keep the story short.

Hooked up w/ random ho i met on the street. Random Ho has my stuff, most importantly, my cellphone. Random Ho won't respond to my attempts to contact her.

Is there a way to track that phone down and get it back ASAP? I really need it right away for important stuff for the weekend.

My carrier is sprint, I own an Evo 4g, and I don't have any "locator" plan, so this would have to be a system that works regardless.

You might want to worry more about what she might have given you instead of what she has taken from you.:spit:

oubronco
05-12-2012, 04:49 PM
How much did you pay for said street ho

rugbythug
05-12-2012, 05:56 PM
Some one needs to work a little harder. Apparently you did not make a good enough impression.

OBF1
05-12-2012, 06:03 PM
They're called boat hos, and I learned from experience early on to stay away from them.

Besides, smurf prefers "boat boys"

delany
05-12-2012, 06:10 PM

I question the validity of this statement. :)

Mogulseeker
05-12-2012, 06:16 PM
I question the validity of this statement. :)

What's to question? They get passed around like a joint during deployment.

And the ones that put out are usually crazy bitches you don't want to get involved with.

delany
05-12-2012, 06:23 PM
What's to question? They get passed around like a joint during deployment.

And the ones that put out are usually crazy b****es you don't want to get involved with.

It was the 'learned from experience' I was questioning. Not your reasons for avoiding. Which are very sound. :)

Mogulseeker
05-12-2012, 06:56 PM
It was the 'learned from experience' I was questioning. Not your reasons for avoiding. Which are very sound. :)

The girl I hooked up with my first week on the JFK turned out to be a raging bitch and a racist. I denied it for the rest of my time there.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-12-2012, 07:26 PM

I believe part of this statement. Guess which part.