PDA

View Full Version : this season on Hard Knocks - 2 teams out so far

Gort
05-11-2012, 03:43 PM
so far, 2 teams are known to have turned down HBO.

NY Jets
Atlanta Falcons

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-jets-turn-down-172711165--nfl.html

i think we can safely assume the Saints won't be the team this year either. ;)

i wonder if Elway/Manning/Bowlen would be open to accepting an invitation to do the show this year? probably not.

Agamemnon
05-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Wow, that would've been a circus if the Jets had said yes...

extralife
05-11-2012, 03:53 PM
man the things I wouldn't have done to see the first awkward conversation between Tebow and Santonio Holmes

tebow adopting the entire cromartie progeny

GQ coverboy trying his hardest to pretend to look happy for the cameras when training camp is filled with 15 jerseys

rex ryan candidly admitting three days before the season starts that they can't keep that extra DB because they need another QB that can throw the ball in case sanchez goes down, followed by an intern joking "you mean we have a first QB that can throw the ball?"

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-11-2012, 03:57 PM
They already asked the broncos when manning was acquired. There was a loud NO as a response. I don't think they get any team and the show is cancelled

canadianbroncosfan
05-11-2012, 03:59 PM
It's a good show but I certainly understand why teams decline.

extralife
05-11-2012, 04:01 PM
They already asked the broncos when manning was acquired. There was a loud NO as a response. I don't think they get any team and the show is cancelled

someone will bite. what do you have to lose if you're the Browns or Jags or Rams?

I'd like to see the Lions

actually I'd like to see the Niners, not because I'm a Niners fan (ok because I'm a Niners fan) but because Randy Moss was born to be in this show.

CHANGSTER
05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
The Jags let it be known they were up for it. The smell of desperation makes this unlikely imo.

TheReverend
05-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Washington would be sweet. Would love to watch Shanny and RGIII's development process

RhymesayersDU
05-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I know we won't, but we'd be perfect for it. I'd love to see that.