PDA

View Full Version : Raider and the New Rules...

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Your team are a bunch of pansies.. :peace: they eat Rainbow Bright cereal in the morning... You actually think that some old dude named Manning will save you from being crappy yet again...

Even after all our horrible seasons, we STILL have a overall better record than your sorry ass team!

(I thought I did pretty good - it was just a test run - been here so long cussing you guys/gals out figured I'd try my hand at being civil... to you Donkey fans... for once....)

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Your team are a bunch of pansies.. :peace: they eat Rainbow Bright cereal in the morning... You actually think that some old dude named Manning will save you from being crappy yet again...

Even after all our horrible seasons, we STILL have a overall better record than your sorry ass team!

(I thought I did pretty good - it was just a test run - been here so long cussing you guys/gals out figured I'd try my hand at being civil... to you Donkey fans... for once....)

Meh... we had a QB that many would have characterized as an "old dude" when we won the back-to-back Super Bowls.... ;D

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Manning > Palmer

Game over.

DrunkenBroncoholic 1
Dontbemessin. 0

Doggcow
05-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Meh... we had a QB that many would have characterized as an "old dude" when we won the back-to-back Super Bowls.... ;D
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/cool%20gifs/grand/91082421.gif

Mile High Salute
05-11-2012, 01:21 PM
Your team are a bunch of pansies.. :peace:

I'll show you a pansy...

Hilarious!

Rohirrim
05-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Don't Be Messin' heads home after another Raider loss...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j49abwZqjj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mile High Salute
05-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Manning > Palmer

Game over.

DrunkenBroncoholic 2
Dontbemessin. 0

FIFY...hood rat loses another point for being too dense to get your "forearm" joke yesterday. :wave::~ohyah!:

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Manning > Palmer

Game over.

DrunkenBroncoholic 1
Dontbemessin. 0

Well, yeah. Manning will be a first-ballot Hall of Famer... while the only way you'll see Palmer in Canton is if he pays admission at the door.

bronco militia
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll show you a pansy...

Hilarious!

bwhahahahahahahah

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
FIFY...hood rat loses another point for being too dense to get your "forearm" joke yesterday. :wave::~ohyah!:

Ha! I was waiting for her to ask for diagrams of the explanation.

maher_tyler
05-11-2012, 01:51 PM

F*** you!

canadianbroncosfan
05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Well, yeah. Manning will be a first-ballot Hall of Famer... while the only way you'll see Palmer in Canton is if he pays admission at the door.

Is he even allowed back in Ohio?

Heyneck
05-11-2012, 02:14 PM

He is still better than anything you had at the QB position the last 20 years... probably more!

I can still smell the stink Jabba the Russel left on your franchise!!! Good luck shearing in loserville!!!

BroncosSR
05-11-2012, 02:22 PM

Do you know since 2002, the Oakland Raiders and Cleveland Browns have the exact same number of wins?

Let that simmer for a little then go run into traffic.

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Is he even allowed back in Ohio?

I daresay Palmer just "might" be more popular there (still) than Elway... at least in the Cleveland area... :P

ppablo
05-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Funny how Raiders fans have to come over here and talk sh*t about us... they can't stay on their own boards and talk about their team? Oh that's right there is nothing for them to talk about.. no draft picks, no money and no hope for them! it's going to be good trashing them twice this season!

ColoradoDarin
05-11-2012, 02:30 PM
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/tumblr_m28cmsf6Ek1rrv76co1_400.gif

Kaylore
05-11-2012, 02:35 PM

http://i36.tinypic.com/fu8bkh.jpg

Kaylore
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I'll show you a pansy...

Hilarious!

Camel toe on page-boy. Wow...

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM

What's up BlueFlame?!?! How have you been? Also, Elway had an O-Line and wasn't coming off of a career ending injury...

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Manning > Palmer

Game over.

DrunkenBroncoholic 1
Dontbemessin. 0

Our Oline and run game > your... whatever...

Dontbemessin - 5
DrkenBroncoholic - 1

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Ha! I was waiting for her to ask for diagrams of the explanation.

Forearms can't point... So, thinking you were half intelligent, which I shouldn't have done, assumed that me saying "you have Popeye forearms" (that you can't point with) would not get a response of something that you point with that is SINGULAR...

Do you understand?

Stuck in Cali
05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
What's up BlueFlame?!?! How have you been? Also, Elway had an O-Line and wasn't coming off of a career ending injury...

Obviously, Manning isn't coming off a career ending injury. Don't think you can come back from a injury if it ended your career.

gunns
05-11-2012, 02:52 PM

If the Raiders didn't have the 60's they would be dominated by the Broncos. Get out the wheelchair for that overall better record.

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Funny how Raiders fans have to come over here and talk sh*t about us... they can't stay on their own boards and talk about their team? Oh that's right there is nothing for them to talk about.. no draft picks, no money and no hope for them! it's going to be good trashing them twice this season!

HEY - LOOK!!!! It's a newbie.... What's it like to be one of the New Kids on the Block here on this site?

Good for you... Good for you...

and if you want to bet Avatars (and be real about it) I am down for that!!!

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Camel toe on page-boy. Wow...

Are you a woman, and even if you are, why would you EVEN LOOK DOWN THERE?!??!?!

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 03:02 PM

Hi... hey, been good... other than it's the damn offseason LOL. Football season never can come quick enough for me... ;D

Our (current) O-line is just young (Franklin was a rookie; Beadles and Walton were 2nd year guys in 2011). It's not at all surprising for such young linemen to struggle somewhat early on and they will improve with experience. And when you have a good decision-maker at QB... one who makes quick reads and doesn't hold onto the ball... then the O-line's job is much easier. I think the addition of Manning is going to make the entire offense run so much more smoothly.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Forearms can't point... So, thinking you were half intelligent, which I shouldn't have done, assumed that me saying "you have Popeye forearms" (that you can't point with) would not get a response of something that you point with that is SINGULAR...

Do you understand?

Forearms can't point. But my penis can and that's what I was referring to the entire time. You can't comprehend that I said its NOT, yes NOT my forearm that's pointing at you. Do you even understand what "that's NOT my forearm pointing at you" means? Whether its plural or singular makes no difference when I'm pointing my doinker at you. Unless you are talkin bout my ballllls

By the way, you said raiders Oline run game > broncos Oline run game. You do realize the broncos led the entire league in rushing right? That would mean they were 1st. Which also means no one was better. So that pretty much blows up your > to pieces.

Kaylore
05-11-2012, 03:42 PM
Are you a woman, and even if you are, why would you EVEN LOOK DOWN THERE?!??!?!

He's rubbing it in the picture. That's right; Your owner is massaging his mangina for all to see. If some dude grabs his crotch there isn't anyone that isn't going to notice.

cutthemdown
05-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Broncos = awesome older qb
Raiders = washed up qb who was never that good to begin with.

cutthemdown
05-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Not to mention this is the yr McFadden cements his reputation for being a 200 carry a yr RB, not a 300 a yr. He is soft, injury prone, and I question his toughness.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Not to mention this is the yr McFadden cements his reputation for being a 200 carry a yr RB, not a 300 a yr. He is soft, injury prone, and I question his toughness.

You may be on to something here. Soft and lacks toughness could be why Rihanna is attracted to him. No way he plays a full year. He won't even play more than half.

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 04:04 PM

And with Michael Bush gone (Bush has been a pretty solid backup plan for when McFadden gets dinged up), they're left with McFadden and Taiwan Jones. Question is... can Jones be as effective as Bush was? IMHO, Bush is significantly better than Jones.

DontBeMessin
05-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi... hey, been good... other than it's the damn offseason LOL. Football season never can come quick enough for me... ;D

Our (current) O-line is just young (Franklin was a rookie; Beadles and Walton were 2nd year guys in 2011). It's not at all surprising for such young linemen to struggle somewhat early on and they will improve with experience. And when you have a good decision-maker at QB... one who makes quick reads and doesn't hold onto the ball... then the O-line's job is much easier. I think the addition of Manning is going to make the entire offense run so much more smoothly.

The off season SUCKS!!!

You do have a point, but I think after getting hit a couple times, Manning is going to get QB shock... Then he'll be done...

Blueflame
05-11-2012, 04:19 PM
The off season SUCKS!!!

You do have a point, but I think after getting hit a couple times, Manning is going to get QB shock... Then he'll be done...

Ah, but if things go the way they have in the past (when he was a Colt), then the flags will come out if any defender dares to even fart next to Manning so there's that... ;D

Gort
05-11-2012, 04:46 PM
blah blah blah... derp derp derp... blah blah blah...

http://bestcheeseburgerrecipes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/bacon-cheeseburger.jpg

Mile High Salute
05-11-2012, 05:45 PM
The off season SUCKS!!!.

Hmmm...:kiddingme: Never thought I'd hear a Raiders fan say that.

The off-season is the only time of year when delusional Raider fan thinks they actually have a chance... LOL Look at it this way: if your team is not playing (i.e. now), there is no way they can embarrass you. (Well other than the pic of your owner on page 1 of course, lol. :rofl:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-11-2012, 06:27 PM
The off season SUCKS!!!

Did you guys know that Peyton has never even been touched before? True story, apparently.

broncosteven
05-11-2012, 06:29 PM
So is that supplemental draft pick who ran a 4.3 40 going to get a chance to unseat Palmer this year or was that just another desperation pick by Al because he loves sprinters?

broncosteven
05-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Did you guys know that Peyton has never even been touched before? True story, apparently.

Payton doesn't like to talk about the time he got touched.

Apparently it was in the back of one of these and Al's son was driving it:

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM-RJfwD71pAOEyF9KsP4Lhbt32WPghPoyKyNLY5BwR23R1TS_

Peoples Champ
05-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Obviously, Manning isn't coming off a career ending injury. Don't think you can come back from a injury if it ended your career.

hahahah, you owned dont be messin

cutthemdown
05-11-2012, 08:30 PM
And with Michael Bush gone (Bush has been a pretty solid backup plan for when McFadden gets dinged up), they're left with McFadden and Taiwan Jones. Question is... can Jones be as effective as Bush was? IMHO, Bush is significantly better than Jones.

Not to mention it's always his feet. The human foot is the most complex of all our extremities. It's always his ankle, turf toe, strained arch, he just doesn't have what Marcus Allen use to call a football body. Some guys have them, some don't. When you get a super talent, in a football body, you get Walter Payton. When you get a super talent, in a soft body, you get McFadden.

For the chump change Bush signed for Oakland should have kept him. McFadden isn't a workhorse 300 plus carry RB. His feet simply can't take it. He's got dancers feet.

Broncos_OTM
05-11-2012, 08:34 PM
dont be messing and spider would make a beautiful ddomestic partnership. probably some of the ugliest babies though :-D

Captain 'Dre
05-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Even after all our horrible seasons

This is the only part of your message that has any credibility. :)

Taco John
05-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Breakfast of champions, b**ches...

http://i.imgur.com/AY2Bq.jpg

ZONA
05-12-2012, 12:52 AM
http://topnews.net.nz/data/yawning.jpg