PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip Advice Needed

uk bronco
05-11-2012, 03:02 AM
Me and a couple of friends wanna do a 2 week vacation and cram in as much football as possible. They are both Cowboys fans so the plan is to start off in Dallas watch as much high school/college football as possible then do the Bucs Cowboys on the 23rd of September then go to Odessa for a Permian Panthers game on the 28th then go to Denver for the Raiders Game on the 30th then back to Dallas the next day for MNF.

I want to try to go to Airforce Colorado State and Colorado UCLA games but both are on the same day 29th of September. Are these games normally scheduled for the same time and how easy is it to get tickets?

Also where is the best place to buy tickets for broncos games. So excited to get to go back to Mile High for an actual Broncos game and not to see the Zephers.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Doggcow
05-11-2012, 11:41 AM
With gas prices what they are it's almost more practical to just fly now.

Bro and I were debating on the Houston game (we live near Seattle), we concluded that flying would be cheaper, and more enjoyable.

How many friends? Just 3? I it's around 4 to make distance trips worthwhile now, I've found.

You might wanna hit the Texas games then check the flight costs from there.