PDA

View Full Version : a sad read for sport fans worlwide

broncoblue
05-09-2012, 10:01 AM
http://broncoblue69.blogspot.co.uk/

IM DEVASTED.SEASON TICKET FOR 40 YEARS.

Rohirrim
05-09-2012, 10:09 AM
Love ya, bro. But I don't know what this means. ???

ChampJesusBailey
05-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Idk what is going on in that rant.

Ok looks like soccer.

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad111/Dishface93/Gifs/seinfield.gif

Jesterhole
05-09-2012, 10:12 AM
tldr

broncoblue
05-09-2012, 10:14 AM
its equlivent of broncos being taken over by Indians (the country) and getting rid of every experienced player and pocketing the funds and then having a head coach worse than the broncos have ever had who slates you fans and then winning 13-56 and getting booted from the elite NFL . Then keeping the coach and eventually going into liquidation.

Rohirrim
05-09-2012, 10:15 AM
its equlivent of broncos being taken over by Indians (the country) and getting rid of every experienced player and pocketing the funds and then having a head coach worse than the broncos have ever had who slates you fans and then winning 13-56 and getting booted from the elite NFL . Then keeping the coach and eventually going into liquidation.

Ouch! I can see why you're pissed. Don't they have a league that can step in?

jonny1
05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Sorry, broncoblue, but I can't get past your avatar . . . .

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-09-2012, 10:41 AM
http://broncoblue69.blogspot.co.uk/

IM DEVASTED.SEASON TICKET FOR 40 YEARS.

Lol at Blackburn Rovers

/remembers he's a Liverpool fan

//sighs

///sobs

bfoflcommish
05-09-2012, 10:47 AM
GO BLUES!

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2012/05/chelsea-fa-cup-winners.jpg

Chorus
Blue is the colour, football is the game
We're all together, and winning is our aim
So cheer us on through the sun and rain
'cause Chelsea, Chelsea is our name

Verse 1
Here at the Bridge whether rain or fine
We can shine all the time
Home or away, come and see us play
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Verse 2
Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you
Wear your blue and see us through
Sing loud and clear until the game is done
Sing Chelsea everyone.

Stagger Lee
05-09-2012, 11:13 AM
GO BLUES!

Chorus

Verse 1
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Verse 2
Sing Chelsea everyone.

This.
Next up--Champions League Title

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM
This.

Lol. You're not beating Bayern.

bfoflcommish
05-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Lol. You're not beating Bayern.

we arent beating barca either...

Toshiro Takashi
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Chelski had a full squad against Barca.

Next weekend they will be missing Terry, Ramires, Meireles & Ivanovic.

I will give Chelski a punchers chance because beating Bayern is the only way they can qualify for CL next season.

Toshiro Takashi
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM

There's nothing "English" about the Premier league anymore. A majority of the owners are foreigners. A majority of the managers are foreigners. And over 70% of the players are foreigners.

eddie mac
05-09-2012, 11:59 AM

Been there, done that bought the tee-shirt, but hopefully the man you should never have ditched will have us replacing you next season.

snowspot66
05-09-2012, 12:36 PM

Nope. Never could get into a sport that this could happen in. Baseball is almost there and I don't think I'll ever watch it ever again in my life.

vancejohnson82
05-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Relegation is one of my favorite parts of soccer

Come on you Spurs!

broncosteven
05-09-2012, 01:08 PM
This is like watching British Top Gear when they have some British star on who I never heard of.

Houshyamama
05-09-2012, 01:36 PM
This is like watching British Top Gear when they have some British star on who I never heard of.

I've been watching a lot of British TV recently. About the only time I recognize someone is when he/she was on Top Gear.

enjolras
05-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I watched that Blackburn-Wigan match. Holy hell, are the Blackburn strikers always that awful?

txtebow
05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
GO BLUES!

Chorus

Verse 1
You're welcome any day

Chorus
Verse 2
Sing Chelsea everyone.

GHEY. and I'm not some 16 year old pimple faced squirt. That "anthem" is as boringly "sporting" as they come........

Tombstone RJ
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
sorry to hear this blue... no worries though, the Broncos are still here for you!

Kid A
05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Chelski had a full squad against Barca.

Next weekend they will be missing Terry, Ramires, Meireles & Ivanovic.

I will give Chelski a punchers chance because beating Bayern is the only way they can qualify for CL next season.

Well, they did come from behind in second leg with a 10 man, Terry-less squad. It was very impressive.

Still, depleted squad, home game for Bayern in Allianz...long odds I'd say. Even if it is Bayern, I'd be happy to see a Bundesliga champ.

broncocalijohn
05-10-2012, 01:01 AM

What are you trying to say here? Something about soccer and a rant that would make dan the broncos fan proud with words and words and words. MHM, blessed his fantasy football soul, would be with you in a heartbeat and can help you spread the word on MySpace. We can see that your team sucks and you have ****ty owners. Now you know how the Raiders have felt for most of this past decade.

My man asks,
"You racist?" (yes, I know he is a Paki but to be on this same thing, what is the difference that a nuclear warhead wont help figure out?)

Should Jaguars be worried?

broncocalijohn
05-10-2012, 01:06 AM

Yes, MLS or local AYSO u18 tournament.

huh??
05-10-2012, 01:57 AM
Sounds horrible. Quite a mess. I have a small idea of the disappointment. (sorta) After the red hot shame of the McDouche/Orton era, I decided to follow Blackpool in the Premiere League. Why Blackpool? Kinda a non-reason; they were the team that wears orange (tangerine) at home. I don't have any remote affiliation to any city/town in England, so.... why not? I grew up playing soccer as a kid and through high school when my dad was stationed in Germany for six years. (I'm a VfB Stuttgart fan in the Bundesliga) As I learned more about 'Pool, I got absorbed into the underdog nature of the team, their scrappyness and "against all odds" fight to move up to top flite. I was able to see some of the games here in the States, follow online in various ways; then, relegation. It's been a little tougher to follow the Seasiders over here, but I'm excited that they have the chance to "go up" again.

Anyway, since you've been enough of a fan to have season tickets for so long, it's gotta be absolutely heartbreaking to see it all crumble. What a lot of people don't realize is that these are teams that have existed since the 1800's. Amazing. Best of luck.

canadianbroncosfan
05-10-2012, 02:40 AM
This.

This!!!!!! 9 days! Unfortunately beating Bayern is the only way they get into the UEFA CL next year.

Bacchus
05-10-2012, 03:20 AM

OMG, McDaniels is going to coach your soccer team? That is horrible!!

Toshiro Takashi
05-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Well, they did come from behind in second leg with a 10 man, Terry-less squad. It was very impressive.

And the player that scored the go ahead goal will be suspended.

Still, depleted squad, home game for Bayern in Allianz...long odds I'd say. Even if it is Bayern, I'd be happy to see a Bundesliga champ.

I'd really like to see RDM go for broke and play with two strikers up top. What's he really got to lose? He wins and Roman backs up the Brinks truck. He loses and more then likely he'll be out of a job (probably not for long though).

Toshiro Takashi
05-10-2012, 08:16 AM
This!!!!!! 9 days! Unfortunately beating Bayern is the only way they get into the UEFA CL next year.

That's not unfortunate. Up until 2006 winning the CL did not qualify you for the following years tournament. When Liverpool beat Milan in 2005 they failed to finish in the top 4 of the Prem and managed to get the rule changed. Chelski win and their in. There's nothing wrong with that.

Pendejo
05-10-2012, 08:43 AM
OMG, McDaniels is going to coach your soccer team? That is horrible!!

Maybe soccer is his sport.