PDA

View Full Version : Report: D.J. Williams still suing NFL

Bronco Rob
05-08-2012, 10:29 AM
Report: D.J. Williams still suing NFL

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/43840/report-d-j-williams-still-suing-nfl

Garcia Bronco
05-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Good for him. I don't see how they have the balls to suspend him when they fired the tester for being negligent.

Gcver2ver3
05-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Good for him. I don't see how they have the balls to suspend him when they fired the tester for being negligent.

Exactly...

Man-Goblin
05-08-2012, 10:42 AM
Ovie Mughelli.

Lestat
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM
go get em DJ!

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-08-2012, 10:52 AM
McBean had his dropped from 6 to 3 games. It certainly favors DJ.

DBroncos4life
05-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Ovie Mughelli.

Isn't he that really good FB on Madden?

BroncoMan4ever
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
McBean had his dropped from 6 to 3 games. It certainly favors DJ.

isn't DJ a repeat offender though? i realize that the testing was probably done wrong, but this isn't DJs first time in the doghouse.

i am really hoping it all blows up in his face. the court throws out his suit, the league keeps him suspended and Denver dumps his ass.

Agamemnon
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
isn't DJ a repeat offender though? i realize that the testing was probably done wrong, but this isn't DJs first time in the doghouse.

i am really hoping it all blows up in his face. the court throws out his suit, the league keeps him suspended and Denver dumps his ass.

He's not a repeat offender in terms of performance enhancing drugs. And if there are questions regarding the tester's legitimacy, he would seem to have a case.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-08-2012, 11:30 AM

I can't remember if it was for DUI or drugs. The first part of the season is tough. They are gonna need all the LB help they can get.

DBroncos4life
05-08-2012, 11:32 AM

He has never flunked a drug test before.

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-08-2012, 11:34 AM

Theres our answer. He's got a good shot

Mogulseeker
05-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Wouldn't the specimen automatically be invalid if not handled properly?

I knew a guy who tested positive for weed in the Navy and got off because the MA in charge of the drug test reported that he dropped one of the lids for the pee cups on the floor.

alkemical
05-08-2012, 12:34 PM

I knew a guy who tested positive for weed in the Navy and got off because the MA in charge of the drug test reported that he dropped one of the lids for the pee cups on the floor.

I love "my friend" stories.

Mogulseeker
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I love "my friend" stories.

Actually I didn't know the guy personally. But he was stationed on the base I was stationed on.

alkemical
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM

If you test positive for something, that's a fail. But if you test negative for something, that's a positive.

Are we sure sober people understand drug testing?

DBroncos4life
05-08-2012, 12:41 PM
If you test positive for something, that's a fail. But if you test negative for something, that's a positive.

Are we sure sober people understand drug testing?

He has never violated the NFL drug policy before. Is that better?

Mogulseeker
05-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Are we sure we're sober when we can't understand what a poster means in their posts?

alkemical
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM
He has never violated the NFL drug policy before. Is that better?

It's not just you, it's just something i've run into. It's something i find funny.

Garcia Bronco
05-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Yes.

Garcia Bronco
05-08-2012, 12:49 PM
I wonder if the Colorado State Legislature could pass a law stating that he will play in the home games next year if he's healthy or the NFL cannot play the game in the state of Colorado.

OBF1
05-08-2012, 01:15 PM
I wonder if the Colorado State Legislature could pass a law stating that he will play in the home games next year if he's healthy or the NFL cannot play the game in the state of Colorado.

Come on bro... this has got to be the most useless post you have ever made on the mane, and there is alot of shiat to compare this one to. ^5

Garcia Bronco
05-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Come on bro... this has got to be the most useless post you have ever made on the mane, and there is alot of shiat to compare this one to. ^5

It could be worse....I could be Greek. :P

OBF1
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Atleast I do not require a green card.... Now that is racist!!!

How about shipping the Broncos to Los Angeles, We will take the team as it is now :)

BroncoMan4ever
05-08-2012, 01:17 PM
He's not a repeat offender in terms of performance enhancing drugs. And if there are questions regarding the tester's legitimacy, he would seem to have a case.

not PED, but i think he has a past with marijuana, and DUIs. so he has a prior history with the league and being punished.

Lestat
05-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Actually I didn't know the guy personally. But he was stationed on the base I was stationed on.

so you made the collector drop it on the floor and your buddy got off. i see... sneaky, but it helps to have friends.