broncocalijohn
05-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Dont be no dum.

Doggcow
05-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Someone voted SD lol

srphoenix
05-04-2012, 10:00 AM
I think this is the first year since plummer that were actually considered the favorite to win the west going into the season. Feels good.

Crushaholic
05-04-2012, 10:11 AM
We have enough KC and San Diego fans on here, to make it interesting...

maven
05-04-2012, 10:17 AM
With a huge upgrade at the QB position, Denver takes the West.

broncosteven
05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Duh

OBF1
05-04-2012, 10:40 AM
Am I the only one that is considering our scheduel? We have a mother****er hard path to repeat as AFC West champions.

broncocalijohn
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
I hope that one Faiders vote is from Tyrell Jones. If so, we can knock that team off of the 1st place list.

El Jué
05-04-2012, 05:20 PM
If I had a gun to my head, I'd say that K.C. overcomes their head coach's total lack of talent to take the West. They don't, however, win a playoff game.

KCStud
05-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Chargers. Their defense got much better and their offense is still good as long as Gates is healthy.

They are the most complete team in the division.

Tombstone RJ
05-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Chargers. Their defense got much better and their offense is still good as long as Gates is healthy.

they are definitely in the running, so it's a two race thingy, you wouldn't understand...

strafen
05-04-2012, 09:44 PM
I think this is the first year since plummer that were actually considered the favorite to win the west going into the season. Feels good.Well we've got to be the favorites, no question, but nothing is going to be handed to us.
By week four, this team's gotta be hitting on all cylinders; I do like our chances... :strong:

strafen
05-04-2012, 09:48 PM

They are the most complete team in the division.I won't count them out. They've always seemed to put a team year in year out that everybody raves about as real contenders. Fortunately, they always run out of heart everytime... :)

Bacchus
05-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Should have made it a poll where you can see who voted. Anyone not voting for the Broncos and playing Survivor would then be booted off first!!!

Archer81
05-04-2012, 10:20 PM
Am I the only one that is considering our scheduel? We have a mother****er hard path to repeat as AFC West champions.

KC, Oak and SD play the same divisions we do. You never know how things will go...but if we won the AFC West last season with the run, run, run, punt, miracle defensive stop, run, run, run, punt...offense, we should win at least 9 games, which gives us the division again.

The question boils down to this: Does Peyton get us one more win then a year ago. I think that's a yes.

:Broncos:

eddie mac
05-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Depends on one player in reality cos Denver did basically nothing else this offseason bar lose it's only run defending presence.

Kaylore
05-05-2012, 05:03 AM
Best coach in the division.

Best QB in the division.

Bmore Manning
05-05-2012, 07:03 AM
San Diego? Really? Guys.. They lost many key components of that team. Cause they had some good draft picks, they are going to win? Gates is not the same guy of three years ago, they lost Jackson and Tolbert, so I'm not afraid of them in a shootout type game.

The Chiefs? Great D, but who plays QB for them? Now they have to try to match scores with Peyton? Please.

Denver will win the division, despite the schedule. Peyton Manning is that good, look what he did with a putrid Colts team. A two win team in the SuperBowl just two years prior. And a close playoff lose to the Jets, who Indy had minus some bonehead plays. That same team, same players, two wins without Peyton. He is that good! Add Del Rio who's a genius stud on D, with Foxy reunited, they are going to have this D on point! Notice the Raiders aren't even an option!

There's a new sheriff in town, and his name is Peyton Manning

Bacchus
05-05-2012, 09:12 AM
Denver will win the division, despite the schedule. Peyton Manning is that good, look what he did with a putrid Colts team. A two win team in the SuperBowl just two years prior. And a close playoff lose to the Jets, who Indy had minus some bonehead plays. That same team, same players, two wins without Peyton. He is that good! Add Del Rio who's a genius stud on D, with Foxy reunited, they are going to have this D on point! Notice the Raiders aren't even an option!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/upvZdVK913I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hamrob
05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Am I the only one that is considering our scheduel? We have a mother****er hard path to repeat as AFC West champions.NO doubt. I agree. But we still play 2 games against the bolts, 2 games against the queefs, and 2 games against the Faid. That's 6 wins right there.

Then, if we split our other contests 5-5...we'll win the division. Realistically, more like this:

4-2 in the division
6-4 in other games
10-6 record and division winner

Bacchus
05-05-2012, 09:33 AM
NO doubt. I agree. But we still play 2 games against the bolts, 2 games against the queefs, and 2 games against the Faid. That's 6 wins right there.

Then, if we split our other contests 5-5...we'll win the division. Realistically, more like this:

4-2 in the division
6-4 in other games
10-6 record and division winner

I have Denver at 9-7 and division winners.

Hamrob
05-05-2012, 09:35 AM
I do agree that because of our schedule, and because this will be the 1st year with PM.....competing for homefied advantage in the playoffs will be a huge challenge.

I think a repeat of last year, where we win a wild card game is more likely to happen then us getting to the Superbowl. But, if our Defense plays well, anything is possible with Manning. We do have a lot of talent on offense if it all comes together quickly.

Swedish Extrovert
05-05-2012, 09:38 AM
It would be a failure if we didn't win the next 3-4 titles.

Hamrob
05-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I have Denver at 9-7 and division winners.Yeah, I think somewhere between 9-11 wins, division title, and wild card game.

If we had last year's schedule and were able to get home field advantage....different story. Manning is going to be tough in Denver. I really believe we're going to get our old home field advantage back. But, for this entire team to shift to a PM led offensive scheme...is going to take some time.

Plus, have we really improved our defense all that much?

Hamrob
05-05-2012, 09:41 AM
It would be a failure if we didn't win the next 3-4 titles.That's funny. Manning has played 14 seasons and won 1 title, so...winning the next 3-4 is a pipedream.

Swedish Extrovert
05-05-2012, 09:43 AM
That's funny. Manning has played 14 seasons and won 1 title, so...winning the next 3-4 is a pipedream.

Manning has 8 AFCS titles.

Bacchus
05-05-2012, 10:02 AM
It would be a failure if we didn't win the next 3-4 titles.

So if Denver wins one AFC West title and one SB you would consider it a failure?

oubronco
05-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Should've been a public poll

Tim
05-05-2012, 01:46 PM
19-0

Broncos_OTM
05-05-2012, 11:06 PM
I voted kc, cause I'm always wrong when i try and forecast. I hope Denver can at the very least win more then we lose. anything over 8 wins for me and I'm happy. I think it will take atleast a year for this team to jell

Navy Broncos Fan
05-06-2012, 04:40 AM
I think it is going to be much tougher than most think, probably 9-7 edging out the Chargers and Chiefs.

SouthStndJunkie
05-06-2012, 04:47 AM
2012 AFC West:

Denver 10-6
Kansas City 8-8
San Diego 8-8
Oakland 5-11

ScottXray
05-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Although we addressed some needs and got Manning, the schedule is going to be HARD!

And KC did a lot to improve (other than QB) I just don,t think that anyone should go to sleep on them.

SouthStndJunkie
05-06-2012, 10:49 AM
Although we addressed some needs and got Manning, the schedule is going to be HARD!

And KC did a lot to improve (other than QB) I just don,t think that anyone should go to sleep on them.

Yep....if we win 10 games and the division with that schedule, we'll have had a good regular season and be battle tested for the playoffs.

SouthStndJunkie
05-06-2012, 10:52 AM
And yes, Kansas City scares me more than San Diego as a threat to the division title.

If they had a stud QB, they would be scary.

I'm so glad Peyton Manning snubbed them, as he would have been exactly what they needed to become a serious contender.

Captain 'Dre
05-06-2012, 11:07 AM
I voted kc, cause I'm always wrong when i try and forecast. I hope Denver can at the very least win more then we lose. anything over 8 wins for me and I'm happy. I think it will take atleast a year for this team to jell

If you're always wrong when you try to forecast, you shoulda chosen the Raiders. :)

montrose
05-06-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm leaning KC, favorable schedule and getting some good players back in Charles, Berry and Moeaki - plus I think Hillis will be a monster addition.

I can't get past how the Broncos looked those first five weeks, I know how much of an upgrade Manning is over Orton but I fear Tebow's skillset helped cover up a ton of weaknesses that could be exposed. Hope I'm wrong...

Captain 'Dre
05-06-2012, 11:23 AM
I think it is going to be much tougher than most think, probably 9-7 edging out the Chargers and Chiefs.

I agree with this, and I'm somewhat baffled by the (over)confidence displayed in this thread that the Broncos will take the division.

By the time the ball is kicked off to open the regular season, it will have been a year and a half since Peyton took a snap in a game that counts, and he's returning after a series of neck surgeries. IMO, that's no time to be counting unhatched chickens.

I expect KC to be pretty tough. They don't figure to go far in the playoffs if they manage to qualify, but they DO have quite a bit of talent and will be getting Eric Berry back... and maybe Jamal Charles. KC's defense can neutralize a pretty good offense, and their special teams are dangerous. Just because I don't like them doesn't mean it's reasonable to discount them.

SD won four of their last five in 2011, and their O-line-- that was such a mess earlier in the season-- finally got straightened out. Gates may not have many seasons left, but he could easily make more of a contribution in 2012 than in either of the previous two seasons because he's now largely over his case of plantar fascitis. Yes, Vincent Jackson is gone, but that offense has no shortage of weapons, and Rivers has shown before that he can make average players look like stars. And in case you didn't notice, SD fortified its defense pretty impressively in the draft.

The Raiders?!? Hahahahhahhaha! No, they won't be competing for the AFC West title, but with Darren McFadden, Carson Palmer and some decent receivers, they could easily impact who wins the division by coming up with a few wins against division opponents.

IMO, the Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs will all share a commonality this season-- a key injury would severely hamper ANY of these teams' ability to compete against the others.

So personally, I expect 2012 to be a very, very competitive one for the AFCW.

Bmore Manning
05-06-2012, 11:50 AM
I'm leaning KC, favorable schedule and getting some good players back in Charles, Berry and Moeaki - plus I think Hillis will be a monster addition.

I can't get past how the Broncos looked those first five weeks, I know how much of an upgrade Manning is over Orton but I fear Tebow's skillset helped cover up a ton of weaknesses that could be exposed. Hope I'm wrong...

Tell me your a guy who is joking right? How much of an upgrade is Peyton over Orton? And Tebows skill set hides defencies? Lol your funny.

Hulamau
05-06-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm really high on what our O-line is going to do this year with Manning running the show! They played pretty decent last year, with some rough patches trying to protect Tebow scrambling around for 10 minutes behind the line .. a really rough assignment for an Oline.

Once they get a quarter season under their belts and everyone is used to Mannings cadence, ultra quick release and maneuvers along the line, this line will become world class in a hurry!

If we had been able to land DeCastro that would have been lights out, but as long as Kupe is firing on all cylinders by September we are going to be just fine on offense.

Clady back doing what he does best, protecting a drop back passer, Kupe being Kupe and Orlando who will have a breakout sophomore year). JD at center to being with, but he will be challenged by years end by Blake, and then an improved Beadles ... Look for Beadles to be challenged by Ryan Harris at guard too. We have some real O-line depth now with Harris, Blake and Clark as well.

If Walton falters Blake should be ready by mid-season to step in and take over as either he or Harris can for Kupe if he needs a bit more time to be 100%. Blake is likely the guy long term at center, though I imagine Walton will look a lot better with Manning behind his arse and getting rid of the ball in a heartbeat.

Too many analyst and fans are looking at the Broncos mainly through the lens of how each of our units played last year with first Orton in the beginning few weeks when the whole team was trying to gel around a whole new coaching staff and system. And then with Tebow taking over after week 5 and the whole team going without an off-season together during a coaching change year. They then make the error of projecting that performance forward without really grokking what a HUGE difference on all aspects of our team having a guy the caliber of Manning behind center will make at the most important position in all of team sports!

In any event, its not hard to imagine major leaps across the board with many sins and deficiencies being forgiven or covered up, at least partially, especially the O-line which is a more talented group than anything Manning had at Indy .. Just hope Kupe makes a speedy and 100% total recovery by training camp.

In another post we can discuss the many benefits on the defensive side of the ball that playing 'Manning ball' will bring to Denver.

Swedish Extrovert
05-06-2012, 12:44 PM
So if Denver wins one AFC West title and one SB you would consider it a failure?

Super Bowls heal all. We could win no AFCW titles, and win a Super Bowl and it wouldn't be a failure.

TheReverend
05-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Denver, but San Diego will make it tight at the very least. I expect it to come down to those 2 games really. I don't expect them to underperform or get bitten by the injury bug again as they did last year and they've crushed the offseason.

KCStud
05-06-2012, 01:00 PM
SD will be much better than people think. Rivers struggled for most of the year but then looked like himself at the end. He'll be the old Rivers next year with Gaither (who KC should have never let go) protecting him. Losing Jackson hurts a lot, but with Royal, Meachem and a healthy Gates he'll be deadly.

Their defense got much better. Ingram is the best pure pass rusher in the draft class and pairing him with Shaun Phillips and Antwan Barnes (11 sacks last year) will be deadly.

Broncos have Manning, but the Chargers also have one of the best QB's along with a more talented roster than Denver.

Tombstone RJ
05-06-2012, 01:13 PM
I expect the Broncos to start slow but finish strong, unlike the last 10 years or so with other QBs where the Broncos would start strong and finish weak. The Broncos defense will be interesting since it's relying on a couple of DTs who can't stay healthy. Still, if Warren and Vickerson can play the full season then I think the defense will be better than last year.

I know the Broncos are banking on more points being scored by the offense but I don't think the offense will be synched up until mid season. That being said I do think the running game Fox loves so much will be better. Even if the passing game struggles defenses will have to respect it, allowing some more room to run the ball.

Cito Pelon
05-06-2012, 03:13 PM
Denver probably has the best chance, but KC might be able to pull it off depending on Cassel. SD might be able to pull it off also, depending on their D upgrades and more consistent play from their O.

Should be an interesting battle between Denver, KC, and SD. All three teams have improved themselves in FA, the draft, and also possibly with coaching.

We've seen coaches and players move within the Div, so that's always interesting to track, plus Hillis is now a Chief, so that certainly will make the Div battle interesting. It's also interesting that Dennis Allen didn't raid the Bronco roster for any players, and there were plenty available in FA.

SD got Royal and Meachem to offset some O skill losses, Jarrett Johnson, LaRon McClain, Roscoe Parrish, Atari Bigby also in FA. On paper their D draft should improve the team with Ingram, Reyes, an SS 3rd rounder Brandon Taylor, signed Atari Bigby in FA also for safety help. How they're going to replace Tolbert's first down and TD production might be a problem, LaRon McClain I guess is the guy.

KC as mentioned above gets a trio of star players back from injury, supposedly got a monster DT with Poe, then the next two picks were OG and OT, meh not too sexy but possibly makes them a better team. Cyrus Gray RB might be a good depth signing. Kevin Boss they took from the Raiders. And PEYTON HILLIS! And of course, BRADY QUINN!

Raiders? They got Dennis Allen who seems like he'll be a very competent HC, have Carson Palmer who can still produce well, a decent receiving corps, good running game. Their defense might not be too good, though. Rebuilding year for the Raiders with an all new FO, they want their own players, cut and traded a lot of guys, few draft picks also and those were lower rounds.

Denver hopefully improves dramatically on O with Manning, Tamme, Dreesen, holdover WR's plus Caldwell who one would think Manning approves of. Hillman hopefully is productive along with the holdover tailbacks. Defense? Wolfe I guess is the impact guy and hopefully last year's D picks Moore, Irving, Carter can have impact. The Blake pick for the OL seems solid as versatile depth at least, maybe starter material right away. Porter, Bolden possibly one of those two can become adequate number 2 outside CB's. Malik seems like a good depth upgrade, same with Trevathan. The UDFA's, seems like there's some gamers there.

Boltjolt
05-06-2012, 04:53 PM
San Diego? Really? Guys.. They lost many key components of that team. Cause they had some good draft picks, they are going to win? Gates is not the same guy of three years ago, they lost Jackson and Tolbert, so I'm not afraid of them in a shootout type game.

The Chiefs? Great D, but who plays QB for them? Now they have to try to match scores with Peyton? Please.

There you guys go with us losing Tolbert again. Are you really trying to say he was a key component? Seriously? WE dont really care that we lost Tolbert, not sure why you guys do. We have McClain if we need a GL RB to punch it in if they dont use Mathews.

As for Gates, he hasnt been near 100% for two years. Said he still isnt right now but is about 80-85% and getting better.

This is the first time AJ Smith has dove in FA'cy the way he has since he has been here and he did a lot and had a great draft. Hec just getting a new DC in John Pagano who has been here for some years now is an improvement on the defense with out adding anybody....but, they did add some good players.

As far as im concerned, all you guys did of any mention was add Peyton(Tamme and Dreesen are just ok).....if he can hold up. He is 36 so though i give him all the respect he deserves, he is older and had a year off and is now on a new team...and has lost to us 4 of the last 5 times we played him.

I like our chances a lot and you guys had luck on your side. A fumbled snap in KC by Rivers and you dont win the division, a RB staying in bounds and you dont win the division. Two pretty big lucky plays right there.

In anycase, this year should be fun to watch.

Bmore Manning
05-06-2012, 08:27 PM
There you guys go with us losing Tolbert again. Are you really trying to say he was a key component? Seriously? WE dont really care that we lost Tolbert, not sure why you guys do. We have McClain if we need a GL RB to punch it in if they dont use Mathews.

As for Gates, he hasnt been near 100% for two years. Said he still isnt right now but is about 80-85% and getting better.

This is the first time AJ Smith has dove in FA'cy the way he has since he has been here and he did a lot and had a great draft. Hec just getting a new DC in John Pagano who has been here for some years now is an improvement on the defense with out adding anybody....but, they did add some good players.

As far as im concerned, all you guys did of any mention was add Peyton(Tamme and Dreesen are just ok).....if he can hold up. He is 36 so though i give him all the respect he deserves, he is older and had a year off and is now on a new team...and has lost to us 4 of the last 5 times we played him.

I like our chances a lot and you guys had luck on your side. A fumbled snap in KC by Rivers and you dont win the division, a RB staying in bounds and you dont win the division. Two pretty big lucky plays right there.

Take yourself back to a San Diego forum. Making up excuses when your team sucks. Who's playing in your secondary? How about that shaky offensive line. I have waisted too much time on you.

boltaneer
05-06-2012, 09:27 PM
I agree, Tolbert isn't a big loss. He doesn't run like a man his size should.

Both he and Mathews had fumbling issues but Mathews clearly has the ability to be a special back. He shows flashes nearly every game but just needs to stay healthy and hold on to the ball more.

I can't wait to see how they use Ingram. I still can't believe he fell to 18. Unbelievable. If he is as advertised, the Chargers have finally found their guy to replace Merriman that defenses will be scared of.

I think Tamme is a very underrated pickup. I think he's going to have a monster year. I also think the same of Meachem though. :)

I think the x-factor is Denver's o-line. It's hard to judge it from last year because Tebow was the QB and opposing pass rushers played contain and didn't rush like they would against a Peyton Manning type of QB. I also think that McGahee is not going to have nearly the successful season he had last year. Dude turned 30, had a lot of carries last year and benefited from the threat of Tebow's running skills.

I think the Broncos had a terrible draft so it will be interesting to see if Manning can offset a lot of the negatives I see with Denver this year. It is Peyton Manning so if anyone can carry a team, he can.

Boltjolt
05-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Take yourself back to a San Diego forum. Making up excuses when your team sucks. Who's playing in your secondary? How about that shaky offensive line. I have waisted too much time on you.

Who is in your secondary?...lol. Ours is ok. Fixing the front seven was more important and we have an all pro safety. The O.L. Was outstanding the last five games without Mcneill and Dielman and we are returning all that was a part of that and added depth. Nobody has signed Mcneill yet so what does that say? Maybe your team should sign him. I wouldn't complain.

ChampJesusBailey
05-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Obviously the Queefs and Raiders are out.

Chargers and Broncos should be close. I see Denver edging them out. Wouldn't be surprised to see Manning struggle in the two SD games though.

canadianbroncosfan
05-07-2012, 02:13 AM
As tough as our schedule is, 11-5 is where I think where we finish. Don't see any other AFCW teams topping 11 wins.

Durango
05-07-2012, 02:50 AM
10-6 seems about right to me considering the schedule, but I can't see San Diego or Kansas City logging more than 7 or 8. Well, maybe 8 for KC because their schedule is a little lighter. Oakland reminds me of some kind of old-school Communist regime where people are continually purged year after year, never to be hard from again. There is talent on that roster though, and they can be dangerous

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-07-2012, 05:55 AM

I'd say we looked worse the last five games of the season (since we finished 1-4, including playoffs) than we did in the first five games of the season.

And that was with Tebow hiding team deficiencies.

Bmore Manning
05-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Who is in your secondary?...lol. Ours is ok. Fixing the front seven was more important and we have an all pro safety. The O.L. Was outstanding the last five games without Mcneill and Dielman and we are returning all that was a part of that and added depth. Nobody has signed Mcneill yet so what does that say? Maybe your team should sign him. I wouldn't complain.

Champ Bailey, Tracy Porter. Anyone not named the Quinton I can't cover my own shadow Jammer. You mean all over rated and over paid safety Eric Weddle? Sorry Mike Adams is the same style safety with a third of the price tag, and very comparable abilities. Is Adams = Weddle, no, but I take the under rated Adams for three million a year over the overrated Weddle for 9 million a year. What depth did you add? You guys added receivers comparable to what Washington did with Garçon and Morgan. Garçon was a product of Peyton as Meachem was with Brees. You lost key contributors and think you replaced them.

Bmore Manning
05-07-2012, 06:21 AM
I agree, Tolbert isn't a big loss. He doesn't run like a man his size should.

Both he and Mathews had fumbling issues but Mathews clearly has the ability to be a special back. He shows flashes nearly every game but just needs to stay healthy and hold on to the ball more.

Tolbert was a key contributor, you have no depth at RB, you better hope the fragile Mathews can stay healthy.

I can't wait to see how they use Ingram. I still can't believe he fell to 18. Unbelievable. If he is as advertised, the Chargers have finally found their guy to replace Merriman that defenses will be scared of.

Please. He's no Von Miller. Nobody is scared of John Paganos defense lol!

I think Tamme is a very underrated pickup. I think he's going to have a monster year. I also think the same of Meachem though. :)

I think the x-factor is Denver's o-line. It's hard to judge it from last year because Tebow was the QB and opposing pass rushers played contain and didn't rush like they would against a Peyton Manning type of QB. I also think that McGahee is not going to have nearly the successful season he had last year. Dude turned 30, had a lot of carries last year and benefited from the threat of Tebow's running skills.

Wrong, he will be successful with less 8 and 9 man fronts.

I think the Broncos had a terrible draft so it will be interesting to see if Manning can offset a lot of the negatives I see with Denver this year. It is Peyton Manning so if anyone can carry a team, he can.

Broncos had a terrible draft according to who? Have any rookies played yet? It takes at least three years to evaluate draft picks. Just because San Diego took two players who dropped, doesn't mean they made good draft picks.

400HZ
05-07-2012, 10:19 AM
I think Denver wins it next year but I expect the division to be a lot better all around. My concern as a Broncos fan would be how fast Manning finds his groove on a new team after a year out of football and the neck surgeries. If he gets locked in early and plays like he did in Indy then I'd put the Broncos down for 12 wins. Possibly the greatest quarterback of his generation scoring early and then letting Dumervil and Miller go crazy in obvious passing situations. Sounds awful. That's how they did it in Indy with Freeney and Mathis, and Peyton's Colts were virtually a lock for 12 wins.

Bmore Manning
05-07-2012, 10:25 AM
I think Denver wins it next year but I expect the division to be a lot better all around. My concern as a Broncos fan would be how fast Manning finds his groove on a new team after a year out of football and the neck surgeries. If he gets locked in early and plays like he did in Indy then I'd put the Broncos down for 12 wins. Possibly the greatest quarterback of his generation scoring early and then letting Dumervil and Miller go crazy in obvious passing situations. Sounds awful. That's how they did it in Indy with Freeney and Mathis, and Peyton's Colts were virtually a lock for 12 wins.

This^

I am more than confident that Peyton is going to do big things in Denver. And I am excited for this D to pin their ears back and QB hunt! That Foxy and Del Rio pairing is dynamic. I am confident this team is destined for multiple SBs!

Steve Sewell
05-07-2012, 10:26 AM
It will be very very very very very very very very hard to beat Denver at home.

Cito Pelon
05-07-2012, 11:07 AM

You won't miss Tolbert with his 21 TD's, 1900 Yscm the past two years? Replaced him with McClain, on his third team in 3 years, 350 Yscm, 2 TD's the past two years. Really?

BroncoBen
05-07-2012, 12:21 PM

Did I miss something here.. did the Chargers get a new head coach ?

I did not know that Norv Turner was replaced....

boltaneer
05-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Broncos had a terrible draft according to who? Have any rookies played yet? It takes at least three years to evaluate draft picks. Just because San Diego took two players who dropped, doesn't mean they made good draft picks.

Of course this is all speculation until years down the road where we can see how everything turned out. But we're not professional scouts here. We're just some dudes on a football message board shootin the breeze.