PDA

View Full Version : No surprise here: Classless Chiefs fans joke about Seau's death

Black96WS6
05-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Is it really a surprise to anyone that they would act like this? Totally classless:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259152

TheReverend
05-02-2012, 02:57 PM
Definitely ****ty.

Unfortunately I don't have sympathy for someone selfish enough to kill themselves and leave behind 3 children.

I know that's mean to say, but those kids are now scarred for the rest of their lives.

Gcver2ver3
05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Thats nothing...

Check their thread about the baby killed by the family dog...

Apparently there is a lot funny about a dog biting the head of a 1 yr old to death...

Chiefsplanet mods are non existent over there...

TheReverend
05-02-2012, 03:00 PM
Thats nothing...

Check their thread about the baby killed by the family dog...

Apparently there is a lot funny about a dog biting the head of a 1 yr old to death...

Human decency is non existent over there...

^ Fixed

Mogulseeker
05-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Chiefs planet...

Gcver2ver3
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
^ Fixed

Good fix...

TheReverend
05-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Good fix...

I got your back honey

Mogulseeker
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
The thing that shocks me about this is the ubiquity of the disrespect. I'm going through the comments and moving on the the second page, and not a single poster has come out and said such a thing as "guys, this is inappropriate."

Mogulseeker
05-02-2012, 03:05 PM
MicJones:

That's sad.
God bless his family and friends.

It took 21 posts.

Gcver2ver3
05-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I got your back honey

Thanks sweetie...

Gcver2ver3
05-02-2012, 03:09 PM
The thing that shocks me about this is the ubiquity of the disrespect. I'm going through the comments and moving on the the second page, and not a single poster has come out and said such a thing as "guys, this is inappropriate."

Exactly, go check out the baby killed by dog thread... its unreal... you'd hardly believe what you're reading...

Mogulseeker
05-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Exactly, go check out the baby killed by dog thread... its unreal... you'd hardly believe what you're reading...

I'd rather watch old archives of Cspan congressional hearings from 1987 about what to name the new post office in Lexington, Kentucky.

Better use of my time.

Gcver2ver3
05-02-2012, 03:14 PM
I'd rather watch old archives of Cspan congressional hearings from 1987 about what to name the new post office in Lexington, Kentucky.

Better use of my time.

I can respect that...

I was in disbelief reading it...

XXXshogunXXX
05-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Everyone on chiefsplanet is a comedian

razorwire77
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Is it really a surprise to anyone that they would act like this? Totally classless:

I saw that. I usually adopt an everyone has a 12" d**k and is a tough guy on the Internet so never take it seriously mentality, but that thread and messageboard make me question humanity. I could give a **** if the guy was a Charger, Chief, Raider or whatever. He was still a ****ing human being that left behind his kids without a father. He was still a stud HOF caliber football player.

Garcia Bronco
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
I can respect that...

I was in disbelief reading it...

I was too and I enjoy dark humor.

Gort
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Chefsplanet is a satire site run by Raiders fans on a prison server somewhere in California.

there is no internet in Kansas City. most Chefs fans don't even have indoor plumbing.

c'mon, you know this. YOU. KNOW. THIS! don't be fooled by a satire site

Steve Sewell
05-02-2012, 03:31 PM
I think they fancy themselves as the 4chan version of football forums. That forum is just a complete cesspool. Most of the people I know from KC are pretty normal.

DaFace
05-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I think they fancy themselves as the 4chan version of football forums. That forum is just a complete cesspool. Most of the people I know from KC are pretty normal.

Na, that's going a little far. I think the basic idea is that no one knows Seau personally, so he's just another celebrity who couldn't handle it. Is it sad? Sure. But somewhere around 7500 people die every day. It's life.

cmhargrove
05-02-2012, 03:35 PM
I got your back honey

Sorry, read this post too fast. I was trying to figure out what "back honey" was.

Br0nc0Buster
05-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Its a messageboard full of meth heads, what do you expect?

Bronco Rob
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Chief fans as a whole are putrid piles of steaming maggot excrement.

This surprises me little.

Willynowei
05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Definitely ****ty.

Unfortunately I don't have sympathy for someone selfish enough to kill themselves and leave behind 3 children.

I know that's mean to say, but those kids are now scarred for the rest of their lives.

From what I've read I don't think the guy had a choice in the matter.

I'm not sure what CTE does, but everyone that gets it shoots themselves, and its hard to diagnose/spot.

manchambo
05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
It's a little late, but maybe we should make a thread making fun of Derrick Thomas's death to defend Seau's honor.

DaFace
05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
It's a little late, but maybe we should make a thread making fun of Derrick Thomas's death to defend Seau's honor.

Yeah...because no one here has ever made fun of his death before. That would be uncivilized.

BroncoMan4ever
05-02-2012, 03:53 PM
my god. i know and have interacted with a lot of people on the mane that i have thought of as complete and utter assholes at times, but compared to the sick ****s on chiefs planet and the horrible things they say, anyone i have ever had beef with here, are awesome great people in comparison.

BroncoMan4ever
05-02-2012, 03:56 PM
I was too and I enjoy dark humor.

same here. i am all for ****ed up obscene and dark humor, but there is a time and place where it is acceptable, and laughing over any person killing themself and leaving behind a family or about a dog killing an infant is just sick and wrong.

Bronco Rob
05-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Forty Two years of futility is no excuse for their behavior.

One word :Schadenfreude

McDman
05-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Sorry, read this post too fast. I was trying to figure out what "back honey" was.

Hahahahahaha! Rev's got all that back honey for him.

TheReverend
05-02-2012, 04:18 PM

;)

Kaylore
05-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Definitely ****ty.

I tend to agree with this. I have seen both sides. I have walked in on someone dying from attempted suicide and also know someone who "tried to kill themselves" by taking a lot of tylenol. I understood where they were coming from. There was a degree of selfishness in both acts. I can't imagine someone not finding a desire to at least live for their children.

KipCorrington25
05-02-2012, 05:46 PM
The irony is they always have more of the "Pray for me" my dog died, I got fired, my meth teeth and hair fell out threads than anyplace else. They can dish it out but can't take it. Classic inferiority complex which is understood being fans of the most irrelevant franchise in the league.

That One Guy
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
The irony is they always have more of the "Pray for me" my dog died, I got fired, my meth teeth and hair fell out threads than anyplace else. They can dish it out but can't take it. Classic inferiority complex which is understood being fans of the most irrelevant franchise in the league.

In my completely personal opinion, pray for mes often just seem like needing a venue to tell someone about their situation. I don't know if it's attention or just needing to talk.

Whatever the case, "pray for me" threads could actually give someone positive comments and get their spirits up. Can laughing about a guy that offed himself do something negative?

chadta
05-02-2012, 06:24 PM
for as much as you guys rag on bob for being here, i have to ask, what the heck are you doing on chefs planet ? and who cares what they do or say ?

Dexter
05-02-2012, 06:34 PM
I expected it to be one or two people when I clicked the link. But wow, I guess I was wrong. What a bunch of douchebags.

When I saw the comment "I was listening to rush limbaugh when.." I knew what kind of idiots were posting.

Its a sad situation all around. Some people have mental illness, and it was an awful choice he made. That being said, its nothing to joke about. I feel sorry for his family, friends and fans.

Archer81
05-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Nothing we can say or do will change the fact that these people are willing KC Chief fans. No punishment derived on heaven, earth or hell can possibly undo the mental anguish these slabs of humanity have willingly taken on.

Punishment of Sysiphus, indeed.

:Broncos:

boltaneer
05-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I enjoy checking out AFC West message boards but I vowed never to go to Chiefsplanet again years ago because intelligent conversation there is non-existent. I hate stereotyping fans but they really give off the impression that Chief fans are total scumbags.

Meck77
05-02-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm not surprised at all. I would have been had I never attended a game at arrowhead in person though. The thread isn't as sad as what you'll see in the tailgating lot and in the stadium itself.

DBroncos4life
05-02-2012, 08:27 PM
I've seen some Broncos fans say some pretty bad things about Derrick Thomas after he died and still to this day. Bad people say bad things regardless of what team they cheer for.

KCStud
05-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Chiefsplanet is the worst of the worst. They go way too far and have no respect.

Every fan base has these types of people. Let's not act like there weren't Bronco fans making fun of DT after he died. I've seen it on here before.

Bacchus
05-02-2012, 09:17 PM

I remember in forums back in the day Chief fans were crying like little b****es when someone would bring up D. Thomas' 9 kids after he died. "Show some respect" they would wail.

Bacchus
05-02-2012, 09:23 PM
I enjoy checking out AFC West message boards but I vowed never to go to Chiefsplanet again years ago because intelligent conversation there is non-existent. I hate stereotyping fans but they really give off the impression that Chief fans are total scumbags.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jFCR9oUJSl0/Tqb-WH5VuHI/AAAAAAAABNw/iw0MqwhUjms/s1600/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

El Jué
05-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Chefsplanet is a satire site run by Raiders fans on a prison server somewhere in California.

there is no internet in Kansas City. most Chefs fans don't even have indoor plumbing.

c'mon, you know this. YOU. KNOW. THIS! don't be fooled by a satire site

So that's what happened to Mr. Blonde.

Jetmeck
05-03-2012, 02:39 AM
here is how you fix it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,don't go there

crazyhorse
05-03-2012, 08:31 AM
I dont think the team you root for defines you as a man. Each of us has a responsibility to carry ourselves with self respct and dignity. Do you really think these people conduct thierselves this way because they are chiefs fans? Thats very stupid. You need to gain perspective.

I could lump you all together that way. I have had people wish me dead from my terminal illness on here, and Ive had some get together and send me on a vacation. These people stand on thier own merit and it would be stupid for me to lump these types of people together based on who they watch on Sunday.

Fact is, the planet is sprinkled with assholes like this. Using it as a vehicle to trash opposing fans is a poor use of bad behavior and only perpetuates assinine behavior. Dont lower yourself.

gyldenlove
05-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Definitely ****ty.

Maybe he was an abusive father?

TheReverend
05-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Maybe he was an abusive father?

Then I would hold even less sympathy.

Side note: I met him at a home depot before. Nice guy lol

sisterhellfyre
05-03-2012, 09:42 AM

I wonder if back honey is sort of like sugar wax, for hair removal?

Not that either one of them has back hair or anything.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

sisterhellfyre
05-03-2012, 09:43 AM
I could lump you all together that way. I have had people wish me dead from my terminal illness on here, and Ive had some get together and send me on a vacation. These people stand on thier own merit and it would be stupid for me to lump these types of people together based on who they watch on Sunday.

Nice to hear from you, CH. How are you doing?

DaFace
05-03-2012, 12:07 PM
I dont think the team you root for defines you as a man. Each of us has a responsibility to carry ourselves with self respct and dignity. Do you really think these people conduct thierselves this way because they are chiefs fans? Thats very stupid. You need to gain perspective.

Fact is, the planet is sprinkled with a-holes like this. Using it as a vehicle to trash opposing fans is a poor use of bad behavior and only perpetuates assinine behavior. Dont lower yourself.

I'd also point out that (as someone alluded to earlier) there's a big difference between cracking jokes about some celebrity that no one really knows and the family of a poster (or the poster him/herself). Sure there are douchebags on CP, but no one in their right mind would make a joke about Junior's death if it were a family member posting or anything like that.

Case in point: here's the OM's thread about Amy Winehouse's death. How is that any different?

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98933

crazyhorse
05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Nice to hear from you, CH. How are you doing?

Im in good shape for the shape Im in. Im back on the transplant list for another set of lungs. Other than that, life is great!

DENVERDUI55
05-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Bring up DT s death and his babies mammas and they will get fired up.