PDA

View Full Version : John Elway: draft couldn't have gone better (version 2.0)

Beantown Bronco
05-02-2012, 07:26 AM
If you'd like to post in the version 1.0 thread, but can't either due to computer problems, mouse problems, vision problems......or a previously unheard of and possibly unjustified single thread banning, post it here.

Some warnings through: If you post the letters after "a" and "r" next to each other, your stay will be short lived. If you offer an even remotely critical opinion about the actions of any mods without posting any insults whatsoever, your stay will be short lived. If you disagree with anything posted here by another poster, your stay may be short lived. If you disagree with DMAC, who isn't even a poster here, your stay may be short lived.

ghwk
05-02-2012, 07:33 AM
I think this thread will be short lived....

Rabb
05-02-2012, 07:45 AM
I think this thread will be short lived....

probably, but it's stupid as hell what is going on in the other one

and I will probably get banned for criticizing...which I don't care really, if that's how it's going to be here I don't want to be a part of it

jhns
05-02-2012, 07:50 AM
It seems Taco grew up, had kids, and decided he hates what he created here. Now, after building a community of people who don't mind this type of interaction, they are going to change how things are run.

Does anyone know of good Bronco forums that don't have all the rules? Kind of like what the mane has been? I won't last long on Broncomania 2.0.

Old Dude
05-02-2012, 07:57 AM
If you'd like to post in the version 1.0 thread, but can't either due to computer problems, mouse problems, vision problems......or a previously unheard of and possibly unjustified single thread banning, post it here.

Some warnings through: If you post the letters after "a" and "r" next to each other, your stay will be short lived. If you offer an even remotely critical opinion about the actions of any mods without posting any insults whatsoever, your stay will be short lived. If you disagree with anything posted here by another poster, your stay may be short lived. If you disagree with DMAC, who isn't even a poster here, your stay may be short lived.

Ridiculing a moderator + circumventing a directive = permaban.

Old Dude
05-02-2012, 08:00 AM
It seems Taco grew up, had kids, and decided he hates what he created here. Now, after building a community of people who don't mind this type of interaction, they are going to change how things are run.

Does anyone know of good Bronco forums that don't have all the rules? Kind of like what the mane has been? I won't last long on Broncomania 2.0.

That's it, troll. You're permabanned.