PDA

View Full Version : Tedy Bruschi Reaching For Merrill Hodge's Brassring In Bristol.

Bronco Rob
05-01-2012, 08:28 PM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7877238&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MMM6-XXce0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/facepalm.gif

???

Steve Sewell
05-01-2012, 08:38 PM
I think it has been established that no one can match Hoge and Agamemnon in terms on douchebaggery.

Bronco Rob
05-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Yesterday Tedy was busy gargling on Pioli's coin purse on NFL Live.

cutthemdown
05-01-2012, 09:36 PM
You can tell how much it bothers him.

pricejj
05-01-2012, 09:39 PM
*cheater

BroncoMan4ever
05-01-2012, 09:39 PM
he played for the Pats, he was already a douche. and of course he isn't going to say a bad word against his former team.

McDman
05-01-2012, 10:14 PM
I can't watch it on my phone, what did he do?

Taco John
05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
I can't watch it on my phone, what did he do?

I don't see what the problem is. He merely offered a defense to the legitimacy of the ring on his finger. The guy put himself out there as much or more than anyone while he played - I don't get what's so douchebaggy about defending his ring.

Bronco Rob
05-01-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't see what the problem is. He merely offered a defense to the legitimacy of the ring on his finger. The guy put himself out there as much or more than anyone while he played - I don't get what's so douchebaggy about defending his ring.

The glaring omission perhaps?

???

Taco John
05-01-2012, 11:03 PM
The glaring omission perhaps?

???

I don't know what you mean.

I'm personally happy to say the Patriots deserve an asterisk due to the scandal, but I don't fault a guy like Tedy Bruschi for defending his ring. I don't doubt that he feels very secure in wearing it.

As far as that goes, Chiefs fans will tell you that we cheated to get our trophies. I splash my bung with their tears to keep things fresh every morning, and then cry a few of my own after popping in a VHS tape of the Green Bay game.

BroncoMan4ever
05-02-2012, 12:15 AM

I'm personally happy to say the Patriots deserve an asterisk due to the scandal, but I don't fault a guy like Tedy Bruschi for defending his ring. I don't doubt that he feels very secure in wearing it.

As far as that goes, Chiefs fans will tell you that we cheated to get our trophies. I splash my bung with their tears to keep things fresh every morning, and then cry a few of my own after popping in a VHS tape of the Green Bay game.

Dude, that was an overshare.

also, i am not sure how fresh those tears would keep you considering most of the bodily fluid in a Chiefs fan is comprised mainly of Pabst Blue Ribbon and meth.

Bronco Rob
05-02-2012, 05:13 AM
Report: Source claims Patriots taped Rams before Super Bowl

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs07/news/story?id=3227245

Dr. Broncenstein
05-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Lol Chief tears "for wahshin yeour backsoyide"

Bronco Rob
05-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Eric Mangini now regrets blowing the ‘Spygate’ scandal open

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/eric-mangini-now-regrets-blowing-spygate-scandal-open-225344499.html

WTH??

houghtam
05-02-2012, 09:47 AM

He's not even defending his legacy, though. All Harbaugh said was that it's not worth cheating because there will always be an asterisk. Bruschi then goes on about how they tried proving everyone wrong, and he completely whiffs on the argument. Sorry Teddy, it doesn't matter how you see it, how well you played, or how willing you are to fight someone about it, it will never change the fact that people view the Super Bowls as tainted. Ever. If you want to argue with Harbaugh whether cheating is actually worth it, that's a conversation you can have. Until then you're erecting a straw man and blowing hot air.

Dedhed
05-02-2012, 09:50 AM
He didn't offer any defense. He just proved Harbaugh's point. It's 5 years later and Bruschi is still defending the Pats. The "taint" is clearly strong.

Dedhed
05-02-2012, 09:53 AM
He's not even defending his legacy, though. All Harbaugh said was that it's not worth cheating because there will always be an asterisk. Bruschi then goes on about how they tried proving everyone wrong, and he completely whiffs on the argument. Sorry Teddy, it doesn't matter how you see it, how well you played, or how willing you are to fight someone about it, it will never change the fact that people view the Super Bowls as tainted. Ever. If you want to argue with Harbaugh whether cheating is actually worth it, that's a conversation you can have. Until then you're erecting a straw man and blowing hot air.

Yeah I agree. All Harbaugh said was that it isn't worth it. And Bruschi goes off on taking jabs at Belichick and loyalty and yada, yada.

The whole clip completely supports what Harbaugh said. It isn't worth it.

OBF1
05-02-2012, 10:20 AM
I am over it already. Who cares.