PDA

View Full Version : The other teams you will watch in 2012

jhns
05-01-2012, 02:59 PM
What other teams will you be watching in 2012? I always have a few teams I watch when the Broncos aren't on. They are usually talented teams or teams with coaches that I like.

The other teams I will be watching in 2012:

Lions - They have Suh, Megatron, and Stafford. These three could get me to watch this team. They have a lot more talent than these three and are only getting better.

Bears - Cutler, Marshall and Forte. That entire defense. This will be a good team that is fun to watch.

Packers - I know a lot of Packer fans. Most of my immediate family are Packer fans. They have a talented roster and good coaching. This is a team that I watch to root against.

I wouldn't want to be in the above division.

Redskins - Shanahan and RG3. They have me intrigued. Shanahan also took a lot of Nebraska players last draft. I like following Nebraska players careers.

Cowboys - I will see some Cowboys because I have Cowboy fan friends. One comes over to watch them on my Sunday Ticket. Outside of that, I wouldn't watch them and don't care about them. (I still give my friends crap about letting Ron Dayne beat them)

Steelers - Again, I know some fans of theirs. They also have a good roster and good coaching.

Texans - I always liked Kubiak. He has a good team down there. If they stay healthy, they will be good.

I will also watch a few random teams for certain players. I like watching Adrian Peterson when he is healthy. I would also like to see how Cam progresses this season. I will flip to the Saints(maybe not this season) or Pats if no one else is on.

Requiem
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
I root for the Packers in the NFC, I actually watch a lot of NFC North football because I grew up in the Midwest. I also follow LeSean McCoy very closely and am a huge fan of Cam Newton.

Dedhed
05-01-2012, 03:00 PM
I'll watch the other 16 teams the Broncos play.

TheReverend
05-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Cardinals, Redskins, Bears and probably some Jets (when Tebow starts starting) and Cinci (since they've collected my favorite players through the draft over the past few years).

bronco militia
05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
whoever is on the Redzone Channel

hades
05-01-2012, 03:08 PM
I always like to see the Cowboys loose, more than any other team, I really, really like to see them loose. I work about 1 mile from the stadium, so I hate Monday night games especially, traffic sucks and there are always free loaders who try to park in our parking lot!

Rolandftw
05-01-2012, 03:09 PM
i usually get game rewind, and you can watch a condensed game in 15-20 minutes. any game that looks good, I'll probably watch. lot of times, will watch the teams that got high draft picks (colts, browns, redskins in particular)

usually watch all of our divisional opponents play at least.

DBroncos4life
05-01-2012, 03:10 PM
F this thread. Denver is the only team worth watching.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-01-2012, 03:11 PM
The Fallscreek Fingerbangers.

pricejj
05-01-2012, 03:11 PM

^5

jhns
05-01-2012, 03:13 PM

They are the only team worth rooting for. I don't really care what happens with these other teams(some I want to lose). I like football too much to only watch the 19 Broncos games this year(23 with preseason).

Beantown Bronco
05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I always like to see the Cowboys loose, more than any other team, I really, really like to see them loose. I work about 1 mile from the stadium, so I hate Monday night games especially, traffic sucks and there are always free loaders who try to park in our parking lot!

I'd stand outside the building with a sign and collect money for spots. You'd make a killing.

vancejohnson82
05-01-2012, 03:19 PM
depends on who I end up grabbing in fantasy

would like to see how Cam and Tebow develop...i think the Bills will be interesting to watch this year as well

hades
05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I'd stand outside the building with a sign and collect money for spots. You'd make a killing.

Dang, that's a good idea. $10 valet parking! I'll toss the keys on the sidewalk in front of the door.

Smiling Assassin27
05-01-2012, 03:22 PM
i'm anxious to see what Buffalo does. they may push the jets out of the 2 spot in the afc east with mario at end.

Punisher
05-01-2012, 03:24 PM

lock thread

bombay
05-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Colorado Buffaloes.

lolcopter
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Broncos or gtfo

spdirty
05-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Whoever will have an impact on my fantasy football games that week get my attention. And of course I watch all the playoff games.

I'll root for the Texans, Redskins, and now the Rams. Really like what they're doing over there.

Black96WS6
05-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Chargers!

Yes, the team! Not the....uh...Cheerleaders!! No definitely not! Won't be...uh...watching the Chargers cheerleaders....

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/la/at/tw/_450w.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/hazel-bolt-bikini.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/denise-bolt-bikini.jpg

hookemhess
05-01-2012, 03:50 PM
Bears - Cutler, Marshall

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvvjyluZGk1qbl5jt.gif

ludo21
Cardinals, Lions, and whatever game is on before of after the broncos that I have time for.

I love the NFL. Too much fun not to watch as many games as possible.

BroncoBeavis
Once Tebow starts, anyone here who says they won't watch is lying.

hades
05-01-2012, 03:54 PM
I watch whatever local day games are on CBS/Fox, and then the Sunday/Monday night games. Unless Denver plays on the Thursday game, I usually forget it's on.

TheFullTebow
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Once Tebow starts, anyone here who says they won't watch is lying.
I'm not even waiting for him to start to start watching the Jets, him just being on the sidelines is reason enough to tune in

baja
05-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Jets if Tebow is QB, Bears to watch Cutler do his frown face and this year to watch Marshall implode, 49ers because I like the coach and what he does with his team, Washington to follow Shanny, NE hoping they fail. our division when possible. Late in the season whichever team impacts our playoff situation.

Agamemnon
05-01-2012, 04:03 PM
All the other AFC West teams, and the Jets when they fully realize how much better Tebow is than Sanchez, especially at winning games.

canadianbroncosfan
05-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Hilarious!http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvvjyluZGk1qbl5jt.gif

canadianbroncosfan
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Whoever I have on my fantasy roster.

Also the Edmonton Eskimos :D

Dr. Broncenstein
05-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Charger cheerleaders. I'll be in my bunk.

Archer81
05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Panthers (I was in NC and NoVA in the early 1990s. Panthers broke the Redskin monotony), Texans and the Saints.

:Broncos:

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Stanford's Andrew Luck.

TheReverend
05-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I'm not even waiting for him to start to start watching the Jets, him just being on the sidelines is reason enough to tune in

Your avy still trips me out and makes me double take :/

errand
05-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Dang, that's a good idea. $10 valet parking! I'll toss the keys on the sidewalk in front of the door.

when I was in the Marines, I once stood at the entrance of a tavern that had live music on Friday/Saturday nights and said "$3" to everyone that came in....think I netted about $36 bucks before the manager asked me what the hell I thought I was doing.....:giggle:

Drunken.Broncoholic
05-01-2012, 05:15 PM

It is the jets. Their games were used in Guantanamo after waterboarding didn't work.

Agamemnon
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Chargers!

Yes, the team! Not the....uh...Cheerleaders!! No definitely not! Won't be...uh...watching the Chargers cheerleaders....

http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/la/at/tw/_450w.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/hazel-bolt-bikini.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s86/Blue-Bolt/denise-bolt-bikini.jpg

Man the top girl looks like a prepubescent boy compared to the other two. Hilarious!

Rohirrim
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Buffs and the Dodgers. I have been rooting for the USC Trojans since I was a kid. I graduated from CU. Now that the Buffs have moved into the Pac 12, I'm going to need therapy.

Agamemnon
05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Buffs and the Dodgers. I have been rooting for the USC Trojans since I was a kid. I graduated from CU. Now that the Buffs have moved into the Pac 12, I'm going to need therapy.

All CU Buff fans need therapy at this point, but at least when the Trojans rape the Buffs every year there will be a silver lining for you.

pricejj
05-01-2012, 06:30 PM
All CU Buff fans need therapy at this point, but at least when the Trojans rape the Buffs every year there will be a silver lining for you.

At least the basketball team is good now. :sunshine:

Broncos_OTM
05-01-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm a huge hockey fan. Denver looks as though we got a CHL team.. I'm thinking of buying season tickets... sounds like their name is going to be the Denver cutthroats. so between that and all my other hobbies Ill only keep up with the broncos.

Broncos_OTM
05-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Man the top girl looks like a prepubescent boy compared to the other two. Hilarious!and you look like a fat out of shape guy.

Agamemnon
05-01-2012, 07:38 PM
and you look like a fat out of shape guy.

Did you take my comment personally because you are a prepubescent boy or because you are a chick with tiny boobs?

broncocalijohn
05-02-2012, 12:53 AM
This thread could also be named "Which team do you root for openly when the Broncos struggle?"

I watch the Broncos and whoever their opponent is that week.

SPORTSWRITER
05-02-2012, 03:46 AM
Wife's a Bears fan, and I also like the Cowboys, after having lived in Arlington for 12 years and having season tickets at the time. I just about fell out with them after Jerry Jones fired Tom Landry so uncerimonously. I still don't care much for Jones, but he did win 3 super bowls in 4 years after the coaching change(s). I also am a bit envious of the new stadium right there in Arlington where I had lived.

eddie mac
05-02-2012, 05:30 AM
Them all via Redzone

chanesaw
05-02-2012, 06:38 AM
I will be pulling for Tebow!!

I live in Indy, so if the Colts are bearable I will watch of few of their games with friends.

Whoever plays on Sunday or Monday night, I usually watch at least part of those games.

I am also a little curious to see Cutler and Marshall reunited, so I will likely watch a couple of Bears games, but won't really be rooting for the Bears.

jhns
05-02-2012, 07:00 AM
This thread could also be named "Which team do you root for openly when the Broncos struggle?"

I watch the Broncos and whoever their opponent is that week.

So you think the Broncos will struggle this season? We get Manning and this is the best you have? Yeah, great fan...

BroncoInferno
05-02-2012, 07:03 AM
All of the Carolina games are shown locally where I live, so I end up watching most of their games (provided there is no conflict with Denver).

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Broncos

Montana Grizzlies (even though they're likely going to be awful this year)

Washington Redskins (future-Mrs. is from DC)

Beantown Bronco
05-02-2012, 07:33 AM
Did you take my comment personally because you are a prepubescent boy or because you are a chick with tiny boobs?

Paging Old Dude.

MagicHef
05-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Just moved to Houston, so I guess I'll try following the Texans.

Mediator12
05-02-2012, 08:35 AM
I will be pulling for Tebow!!

I live in Indy, so if the Colts are bearable I will watch of few of their games with friends.

Whoever plays on Sunday or Monday night, I usually watch at least part of those games.

I am also a little curious to see Cutler and Marshall reunited, so I will likely watch a couple of Bears games, but won't really be rooting for the Bears.

Dude, where you at in INDY?

Also, last year was the first year in four years I did not watch every single NFL game. I love Football. I love to study it. So, I finally burned out and missed a lot of games midway through the season.

I might scale back this year too. Have not decided what I will do until I see how busy I am with work. I blew up last year and it's still going strong. I used to watch film every night from 11pm to 2 am each week. I need the sleep now!

Gort
05-02-2012, 09:04 AM
I'll watch the other 16 teams the Broncos play.

this.

if its not a Broncos game, i don't bother watching other NFL telecasts anymore.

i hope Tebow does well in NY just to piss off his critics. i hope whoever is playing the Raiders, Chefs, and Sparklers each week does well. i hope whoever is playing NE does well (so long as it doesn't hurt the Broncos). other than that... meh.

broncocalijohn
05-02-2012, 10:01 AM
So you think the Broncos will struggle this season? We get Manning and this is the best you have? Yeah, great fan...

Got you are a dip****. Renaming the thread "Who you root for when the Broncos struggle" is for those pansies that have a 2nd team. Broncos struggle isnt this year, it would be any year that they struggle. Before calling someone out like you so much love to do, why not figure out the reason of their post and not jump to the conclusion. As for me, I jumped to the conclusion as a joke. Hogan used to always respond to threads like this as calling out those that had a 2nd team in any sport. JHNS,you must be a McFan....