PDA

View Full Version : OM's TOP 50 OFFENSIVE PLAYERS - THE POLL

Ronnie Tsunami
05-01-2012, 11:50 AM
vote here: ----------> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V67W7L2

I thought it would be cool to extend this NFL Network Top 100 Players list to the OM.

This is your chance to set your top 10's (or top 15's, depending on the position).

After all top 10's are set, I will compile the data and announce who are the top players at every position. I will then pare the list down to 50 offensive players, and compose a top 85 defensive players list, and then pare it down to around 50 players. Once those two lists are done, I will make a top 100 players list.

TheReverend
05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Fundamental flaw: My list would be the only one that matters.

Taco John
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM
You have gronkowski listed twice

Mogulseeker
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
Dude, what do you do with your life?

bfoflcommish
05-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Jamarcus Russell and Akili Smith were pretty offensive players

Rohirrim
05-01-2012, 12:41 PM
I just realized! It's Mayday!

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll289/Soniar72/My%20stuff/JimCarry.gif

OBF1
05-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Happy birthday May, I hope it is a good month for you.

sgbfan
05-01-2012, 01:06 PM

He meant Dan Gronkowski! ;/

Duke!
05-01-2012, 01:28 PM
I won't vote because I saw Michael Crabtree listed as a candidate. Gregg Williams was right, this punk is a prima donna and he is still living off his college glory. He hasn't done jack **** in the NFL and he doesn't deserve to be mentioned among the league's best.

Ronnie Tsunami
05-01-2012, 03:05 PM

says the guy who has 24 times as many posts and has been here god knows how much longer.

I have a week off from school + am stuck on campus. and I thought it would be cool.

beginning to realize how douchebaggy some people can be on OM.

practically the only comments have been: "you listed gronk twice," "I'm not voting because I don't like Crabtree" (you ironically called HIM a prima Donna) and you have no life..

Fairly sure you guys are the least receptive forum I've been on. where are all the positive comments?

Taco John
05-01-2012, 03:07 PM
says the guy who has 24 times as many posts and has been here god knows how much longer.

I have a week off from school + am stuck on campus. and I thought it would be cool.

That's the Internet for you.

I thought it was cool. And Nate has wasted more time on the Internet than he could possibly calculate and should be the last person to criticize. But then again, he's getting old, and when you get old, criticizing people younger than you becomes a sport, so it's all fair game.

DBroncos4life
05-01-2012, 03:37 PM

practically the only comments have been: "you listed gronk twice," "I'm not voting because I don't like Crabtree" (you ironically called HIM a prima Donna) and you have no life..

Fairly sure you guys are the least receptive forum I've been on. where are all the positive comments?
I thought it was awesome work man. I for whatever reason was having problems voting with my tablet. We used to have fun here like with our survivor game or the Omane around the horn game. A plus work man.

Archer81
05-01-2012, 03:55 PM

There are three of them. Chris, Dan and Rob.

:Broncos:

errand
05-01-2012, 03:59 PM

Maybe he's part of the 1% we're all somehow suppose to hate according to alot of people who can't seem to graduate from a 2 year college despite attending it for 7 years

s0phr0syne
05-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Cool idea, seems like a lot of work. Had a tough time figuring out where I would rank some people! Also, I have no idea how to rate the O-Line so I abstained

Bacchus
05-01-2012, 05:53 PM
vote here: ----------> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V67W7L2

I thought it would be cool to extend this NFL Network Top 100 Players list to the OM.

This is your chance to set your top 10's (or top 15's, depending on the position).

After all top 10's are set, I will compile the data and announce who are the top players at every position. I will then pare the list down to 50 offensive players, and compose a top 85 defensive players list, and then pare it down to around 50 players. Once those two lists are done, I will make a top 100 players list.

I'm voting all Broncos all the time.

Ronnie Tsunami
05-02-2012, 08:22 AM
So far, only 3 broncos have made the list. Keep voting!

BroncoBuff
05-02-2012, 09:17 AM
Top 85 in the league? We don't have one.

Other than Manning of course.

Ronnie Tsunami
05-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Top 85 in the league? We don't have one.

Other than Manning of course.

I think I'm going to change the title to top 50. And as for top 85, Clady would be if he stepped up to half of his rookie production.

ZONA
05-03-2012, 03:07 AM
I think I'm going to change the title to top 50. And as for top 85, Clady would be if he stepped up to half of his rookie production.

His play wasn't all that bad actually. It was the fact he had so many penalties this year. I'll give him some slack though. Really just starting to get back to full health, then throw in there new coach, scheme, then along with everybody else, having to adopt to a fly by the seat of your pants new offense when Tebow went it.

iforgotmypassword
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM
how do we see the results?