PDA

View Full Version : Stink is a fan of Osweiler

montrose
04-30-2012, 07:14 PM
From this afternoon... http://stationcaster.com/player_skinned.php?s=96&c=743&f=512891

Archer81
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM
Denver should cut him now, then.

:Broncos:

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2012, 07:19 PM
stink is border line assclown in his Broncos takes...

pricejj
04-30-2012, 07:24 PM
thanks montrose :sunshine:

Br0nc0Buster
04-30-2012, 07:29 PM
as am I
loved the pick

Stink knows his stuff

pricejj
04-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Osweiler was a good pick. I'm not sure who some of these guys think the Broncos could have gotten next year, who is better...next years class isn't very good. Like Noel Mazzone said, Osweiler will be essentially spending his Senior year of college with the Broncos learning under Peyton Manning.

Neither Hanie, Weber, or any FA QB, are better prospects than Brock.

Chris
04-30-2012, 07:35 PM
He's a dick but I think he's a fair evaluator.

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2012, 07:42 PM
He's a dick but I think he's a fair evaluator.

I think once he Broncos fired Shanny Stink went from being objective to being butthurt.

Denver Brockos
04-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Stink is a smart man. The Brockos will be fierce in 3 years.

Broncoman13
04-30-2012, 08:13 PM
Stink turned into a giant douche nozzle for some reason. Said today that he was Bronco for 6 years. He gave his all and they paid him for it... but that was in a prior life. Essentially, he was saying FU Broncos fans, I played there b/c they paid me to.

Tim
04-30-2012, 08:19 PM
So glad that I don't listen to stink everyday on the radio anymore.

lonestar
04-30-2012, 08:21 PM
Stink turned into a giant douche nozzle for some reason. Said today that he was Bronco for 6 years. He gave his all and they paid him for it... but that was in a prior life. Essentially, he was saying FU Broncos fans, I played there b/c they paid me to.

you should go into the psychiatry business..

or fortune teller..

Tombstone RJ
04-30-2012, 08:23 PM

I'm not sure what the Broncos did to stink that makes him so butthurt but again I think it has something to do with Shanny but who knows?

Atwater His Ass
04-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Players play to get paid? The league is a business? No way....

BroncoMan4ever
04-30-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm not sure what the Broncos did to stink that makes him so butthurt but again I think it has something to do with Shanny but who knows?

It's called WorksForESPNitis. Espn is full of douchebags who have bias againt the broncos unless they can swing on Tebow's dick.

Denver Brockos
04-30-2012, 08:40 PM
LOL, this board is instant hilarity.

FYI, every fanbase thinks ESPN is biased against them. The idea that the Broncos are special is laughably moronic.

Broncobiv
04-30-2012, 08:44 PM
LOL, this board is instant hilarity.

FYI, every fanbase thinks ESPN is biased against them. The idea that the Broncos are special is laughably moronic.

So glad you're enjoying it here...whatever would you have done if a team with a more "tame" fan message board had drafted your dream-man? You'd be so bored!

DBroncos4life
04-30-2012, 08:46 PM
So glad you're enjoying it here...whatever would you have done if a team with a more "tame" fan message board had drafted your dream-man? You'd be so bored!

I'm sure he is some regular trying to show us that Tebow isn't the only QB with bad followers.

lonestar
It's called WorksForESPNitis. Espn is full of douchebags who have bias againt the broncos unless they can swing on Tebow's dick.

Actually Adam S is pretty decent..

but beyond that ESPN well they are the CNN of the sports world opinions taht are way out there..

ABout the only thing they are good for is getting stories out fast.. accuracy well not required..

enjolras

Dude lives in Denver. When he's on local radio, at the very least, he sure sounds like someone invested in the team.

Broncobiv
04-30-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm sure he is some regular trying to show us that Tebow isn't the only QB with bad followers.

Well it's not MacGruder...he isn't tring to convince us that the PAC-12 plays at a higher level than the NFL.

Punisher
04-30-2012, 09:06 PM

this

Denver Brockos
04-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Dude lives in Denver. When he's on local radio, at the very least, he sure sounds like someone invested in the team.

No, that can't possibly be it. He's clearly biased against us along with every other reporter out there!!

colorado jones
04-30-2012, 09:50 PM

ASU Macgruder?

mkporter
04-30-2012, 09:54 PM

but beyond that ESPN well they are the CNN of the sports world opinions taht are way out there..

ABout the only thing they are good for is getting stories out fast.. accuracy well not required..

Weird analogy choice. You should have gone with MSNBC or fox instead, both are way farther out on the edges depending on which edge you stand. it would have made much more sense.

baja
04-30-2012, 10:08 PM
Stink is a smart man. The Broncos will be fierce this year and for a long time to come.

Fixed it for ya.

Missouribronc
04-30-2012, 10:33 PM

Do you understand how idiotic it is to suggest that ESPN has something against one of literally hundreds of teams they cover?

No?

I didn't think so. ****ing stupid comment.

BTW, Stink is probably right. He was about Tebow.

BroncoMan4ever
04-30-2012, 10:55 PM

With Schefter as far as I am concerned he is a Twitter reporter, he has no connections to ESPN. i don't watch anything on ESPN and get all my NFL news from Schefter's twitter feed.

Houshyamama
04-30-2012, 10:57 PM

Just stop now with this Brocko ****

BroncoMan4ever
04-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Do you understand how idiotic it is to suggest that ESPN has something against one of literally hundreds of teams they cover?

No?

i think ESPN has a big east coast team bias. look at any episode of sportscenter or any broadcast. it is all about NFC East teams, Patriots, Steelers. so unless you are a storied franchise, currently an elite team or have a pretty boy QB, you are overlooked. same way with basketball. Lakers, Knicks, Heat, Celtics, and Spurs are the covered teams. baseball, yanks and red sox, can't say much about hockey because they don't really do much for the sport.

there is major bias against teams. their entire world revolves around certain teams, markets and players. Denver is not one of those demographics unless the Tebow drama is in full swing or now that Peyton is here.

Archer81
04-30-2012, 11:13 PM
I stopped watching or listening to ESPN on a regular basis as a jr in high school. Internet meant I could go to the DPO and find Broncos/Avs news without having to watch Stuart Scott's lazy eye or listening to Mort ramble on about the most inane football ****.

And with the NFLN...ESPN is just a channel in the 200-210 range...

:Broncos:

Bacchus
04-30-2012, 11:41 PM
I like Stink, I think he is one of the best around. Just because he told the truth about Tebow does not make him a hater. His new job is with ESPN and he is an analyst. From reading all the posts here on the Mane there are lots of haters here, far worse than what Stink has ever said.

Broncoman13
05-01-2012, 04:44 AM

Listen to guys like Tom Jackson, its not about hating on a team that you used to play for to show the world you are not biased. Brusci, Hodge, Faulk, McGillis, there are a ton of guys that openly support their former teams and can still be objective most of the time.

And as for the business side of things. Rod Smith, Eddy Mac, Alfred Williams, Tom Nalen, and John Elway were all very supportive of the Broncos and Denver Sports in general long after they stopped "receiving a pay check".

I'm not suggesting Stink should be a Bronco fan and worship every move they make. But don't go out of your way to try to show that you're unbiased either. It's okay to have a bias. Greeney does just fine with the world knowing he is a die hard Jets Fan.

CEH
05-01-2012, 06:16 AM
I still to this day remember Stick going on the radio and TV in 2005 and telling everyone how the Denver Oline will shutdown the Steelers rush. This was after the Steelers had just beaten Indy and Manning threw his Oline unde the bus. For a former Olineman he was so far off base. I expected more. Since then he's just been a OK to listen to but I don't take what he says too seriously.

Denver Brockos
05-01-2012, 07:24 AM
Just stop now with this Brocko ****

Bro that train is gaining steam by the hour; get on or be run over!

pricejj
05-01-2012, 07:28 AM
Osweiler is just as good of a QB as Tannehill, and is 2 years younger.

Butterscotch Stallion
05-01-2012, 07:30 AM

No?

Lol. He was wrong about tebow every step of the way. Had a meltdown on air over it does your brain literally interpret the opposite of truth you ****ing knob goblet?

Butterscotch Stallion
05-01-2012, 07:31 AM
I still to this day remember Stick going on the radio and TV in 2005 and telling everyone how the Denver Oline will shutdown the Steelers rush. This was after the Steelers had just beaten Indy and Manning threw his Oline unde the bus. For a former Olineman he was so far off base. I expected more. Since then he's just been a OK to listen to but I don't take what he says too seriously.

Missouri bronco thinks he was right here too probably ******.

lolcopter
05-01-2012, 07:33 AM
Bro that train is gaining steam by the hour; get on or be run over!

Brb in 3 years

Missouribronc
05-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Lol. He was wrong about tebow every step of the way. Had a meltdown on air over it does your brain literally interpret the opposite of truth you ****ing knob goblet?

Wrong about what?

He's a backup quarterback. He was a backup quarterback filling in last year, and was traded for backup value as a quarterback and will be a backup quarterback in New York.

Is this really that hard to comprehend?

Missouribronc
05-01-2012, 11:18 PM
i think ESPN has a big east coast team bias. look at any episode of sportscenter or any broadcast. it is all about NFC East teams, Patriots, Steelers. so unless you are a storied franchise, currently an elite team or have a pretty boy QB, you are overlooked. same way with basketball. Lakers, Knicks, Heat, Celtics, and Spurs are the covered teams. baseball, yanks and red sox, can't say much about hockey because they don't really do much for the sport.

there is major bias against teams. their entire world revolves around certain teams, markets and players. Denver is not one of those demographics unless the Tebow drama is in full swing or now that Peyton is here.

Television is based on ratings. Viewers/fans direct which teams are talked about. Not the network.

Old Dude
05-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Two thoughts about Osweiler.

First, he's very raw, but the Broncos are looking for a raw talent who's willing to carry a clipboard for at least three years. He seems to have no problem with that.

Second, it's doubtful that any backup QB is going to receive special tutoring from Manning. That's usually not the way it works. The starter usually has his hands full with a hundred other things. The most successful model to date (Rodgers in GB) was a guy who took the initiative to study the starter, the system and the game as a whole. Self-motivation is huge. Apparently, Denver thinks Osweiler is that kind of guy. Time will tell.

Pony Boy
05-02-2012, 07:11 AM
stink is border line assclown in his Broncos takes...

I think border line is giving him too much credit ..... they call him stink for a reason.

Denver Brockos
05-02-2012, 08:12 AM
But that's not the reason. Even I know that.

Pony Boy
05-02-2012, 11:11 AM
But that's not the reason. Even I know that.

Welcome to the Mane even if the only reason you are here is because you are an Osweiler homer but don't get in any pissing contests with the real Broncos fans ........ you will get schooled and spanked. Most of the members here could write a book about every former player and that includes Stink. I was sitting in the stadium when Morton was throwing to Moses.