PDA

View Full Version : 5 ways the Chiefs are better than the Donks

pr_capone
04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
1. Mark Kasl > Peyton Manning.

Yes, I lead off with this and no I am currently not smoking drugs (at the moment). The main reason that I post this is because Peyton Manning is 1 big hit away from becoming Stephen Hawking or Christopher Reeves (pre-death). After him on the depth chart you have Hanie... a UFA from the passing powerhouse known as Colorado State.

Perhaps after that Manning broke dick snaps his neck again, we can pick off Hanie 3 like we did last season while he was filling in for Cutler. In the end, if Kasl goes down it only makes this team better. WAY more upside.

2. Romeo Crennel > John Fox

Crennel has 5 Super Bowl Rings. John Fox has none.

3. KC's WR >>> the pile of arena football rejects that make up the Denver WR corps

Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, and a healthy Moeaki make a receiving core that Denver could only wish for. Only 1 guy on your squad (stokely) has caught for more than 1k yards in a season and he is old as hell now. In fact, none of your other receivers have had over 1,200 yards receiving for their entire career... including guys who have been in the league for over 5 years.

Anyone remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSjhZWXhdjw

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

Even with Brandon Carr gone off to Dallas, KCs backfield will be demolishing opposing QBs. I'm calling it right now, KC has a 3 pick game against Denver in one of their two match ups.

Champ Bailey hits a wall this year. Tracey Porter is an above average CB but he is all alone in the backfield.

5. KC D-Line > Denver O-Line

Your O-Line is a sive. Hali is gonna be the one that severs Manning's spinal cord, and your season. Clady doesn't stand a chance unless he keeps ripping at Hali's mask or essentially choking him as he passes by.

----

In the end, KC will have a better record. Manning's career will be over and there is no Timmy Christ to bring some of his holy magic and breathe life back into your franchise.

One more time for good measure. Manning will either not finish the season or will miss a large amount of games. Horseface will become the best option at QB as soon as it happens too.

**** the Broncos.

Betcha I get a bunch of replies calling me a homo or something but nothing refuting anything I posted.

Goobzilla
04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Are they fumigating Chiefs Planet or something? Seriously, WTF?

oubronco
04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
You are a complete idiot thats all

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGyPEOTnXuzfJlalAYa4a9faYqWeqoK hClbQ3TkUFN4zFBLm9ZXxFdAM6SvQ

SoCalBronco
04-29-2012, 07:35 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2eg5euq.jpg

Clearly, Broncos > Chiefs.

Archer81
04-29-2012, 07:35 PM
So anyway. I was blasting this dude in the ass and he said he loved me.

Not sure how to process that.

:Broncos:

bombay
04-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Anybody got a picture of the fatboy who couldn't play in conference usa?

HAT
04-29-2012, 07:41 PM

His ass is a sive?

Archer81
04-29-2012, 07:42 PM
His ass is a sive?

Is now.

Heyo.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Your arrows are crooked and made of Nerf.

And at least spell your QBs name right.

tebowe
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Omg was that clay?

CrazyCoffey
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
you're doing it wrong

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
5 Ways the Chargers are better than both your **** teams.

1. Rivers > Manning or Castle
2. Our Running Back has never suffered a serious knee injury
3. Best FA signings in the division
4. Best draft in the division
5. Josh McDaniels has never been an option for Head Coach here

tebowe
04-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Josh over norv any day

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-29-2012, 07:51 PM

They found a new strain of herpes that was spawned in Pacific Beach. Did you use a wet wipe before coming onto this site?

brncs_fan
04-29-2012, 07:52 PM

Jackson > Meacham + Royal

BuckinKaeding
They found a new strain of herpes that was spawned in Pacific Beach. Did you use a wet wipe before coming onto this site?

Oh wow good zinger.

u got me hard bro

Doggcow
Any QB in the league is 1 big hit away from his career being over. That **** is getting old. Oh, also, no team in the league is winning the Superbowl if their QB gets hurt, so everyone is in the same boat as us.

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Jackson > Meacham + Royal

Great. Doesn't argue against my point.

Archer81
04-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Little early for division rival smack. And lame. But whatever floats your boat.

And speaking of floating boats...

ohiobronco2
04-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh wow good zinger.

u got me hard bro

Rumor has it this is the only way you like it.

Doggcow

1. At throwing picks.
2. Ronnie Hillman has an injured Knee?
3. Lol, you have to be ****ing kidding me.
4. Probably.
5. I hope Norv stays forever.

brncs_fan
Great. Doesn't argue against my point.

I guess if we are looking at signings and not the whole offseason period then...still no.

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 07:56 PM
I guess if we are looking at signings and not the whole offseason period then...still no.

Tell me which AFC West team had better FA signings that San Diego, and list them please.

McDman
04-29-2012, 07:57 PM

Threw up a little.

Archer81
04-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Tell me which AFC West team had better FA signings that San Diego, and list them please.

How many superbowl titles has SD won. And list them, please.

Drunken.Broncoholic
Oh wow good zinger.

u got me hard bro

Hard? You are that easy? Usually people only get a semi after just one zinger. You are too easy.

brncs_fan

1. Denver Broncos

/conversation.

Mogulseeker
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM
lol @ OP being a Broncos fan posting ridiculously wrong things under the guise of being a Chiefs fan.

No way anyone is that retarded. Except maybe people with Down Syndrome. But they are great in their own right.

Does OP have Down Syndrome?

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you guys do what Raiders fans do when trying to determine who the best team is, go with past success.

Chargers > Rest of division this year

Good luck.

Vegas_Bronco
04-29-2012, 08:00 PM
How do you make the chiefs a success in the superbowl? You dont, but throwing them in a bowl and letting another team beat on them for 3 hrs makes one hell of a banana cupcake.

brncs_fan
Nobody brings us Maners back together quicker than a rival fan talking irrelevant smack talk.

Drunken.Broncoholic
Chargers retained turkey neck Norv Turner, which wipes out any good FA additions.

Archer81
Its hard to have alot of talent and do nothing.

But when it happens, rest assured its the San Diego Chargers pulling it off.

Archer81
04-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you guys do what Raiders fans do when trying to determine who the best team is, go with past success.

Good luck.

Your HC has face AIDS.

Vegas_Bronco
04-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Your HC has face AIDS.

Shi t just got relz.

brncs_fan
04-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Good luck.

I'm sorry. It appears that your window is closed.

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/a/al/aldoaldoz/1180806_rural_closed_window.jpg

Mogulseeker
04-29-2012, 08:08 PM

Good luck.

The Chargers have been decimated the last three years.

All their good players have left for bigger contracts, and the Chargers haven't kept up.

They're done. I give Norv one more year.

I'm more worried about the Chiefs.

footstepsfrom#27
04-29-2012, 08:11 PM
I can't think of 5 reasons the Chiefs are better than anybody.

Jetmeck
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM

Good luck.

what would you suggest we do ?
LOOK AT facts or speculate about the future ?

HAHA

pr_capone
04-29-2012, 08:58 PM
lol @ OP being a Broncos fan posting ridiculously wrong things under the guise of being a Chiefs fan.

No way anyone is that retarded. Except maybe people with Down Syndrome. But they are great in their own right.

Does OP have Down Syndrome?

My Down Syndrome aside... they are all valid points, none of which you idiots have been able to refute. 38 posts aside from my own and not a single point has been made about how the Donx are better at any 5 of those spots.

The closes anyone came to any of my points was

Any QB in the league is 1 big hit away from his career being over. That **** is getting old. Oh, also, no team in the league is winning the Superbowl if their QB gets hurt, so everyone is in the same boat as us.

Thing is... even this is a stupid point. The other 31 starting QBs in the league don't have a history with an injury of the kind that Manning has/had. I don't think he finishes the season and it will likely be because your ****ty o-line caved on an all out blitz and Manning had to be scraped off the field with a spatula. ACME style.

I also think our RB corps are considerably better than yours though I will admit that No-Show had a couple of flashes last year. I think you have the better D-Line but all that depends on what Poe shows up. If Pioli hit on Poe... then ****ing watch out.

The Chiefs are the better team, on paper, at almost every position on the roster. We even have the better Colquitt. Face it, last season was an aberration brought to you by Timmy Christ and the hand of God itself.

snowspot66
04-29-2012, 09:13 PM
I've been saving this. I think now is as good a time as any. Let's food jack this ****.

DENVERDUI55
04-29-2012, 09:17 PM
If Manning is Manning even at 80% we are light years ahead of KC on Offense. Every single position on our Offense will be that much better. KC has a good CB and S but the rest of the DB's aren't anything special let alone the guy that will cover the 3rd WR. Don't tell me Stanford R. is good he was awful for the Raiders and was beaten like a drum over and over. Ask any Oakland fan and it's good riddance. He is a penalty waiting to happen and we will exploit that with our big WR. I like our TE matchups on your LB's. Now that you are worried about the pass our running game will be effective regardless of who is carrying the ball because we will only run when it's our advantage and KC is worried about the pass.

Bacchus
04-29-2012, 09:19 PM

Yes, I lead off with this and no I am currently not smoking drugs (at the moment). The main reason that I post this is because Peyton Manning is 1 big hit away from becoming Stephen Hawking or Christopher Reeves (pre-death). After him on the depth chart you have Hanie... a UFA from the passing powerhouse known as Colorado State.
I'm a Big Homo
Perhaps after that Manning broke dick snaps his neck again, we can pick off Hanie 3 like we did last season while he was filling in for Cutler. In the end, if Kasl goes down it only makes this team better. WAY more upside.

3. KC's WR >>> the pile of arena football rejects that make up the Denver WR corps

Bowe, Baldwin, Breaston, and a healthy Moeaki make a receiving core that Denver could only wish for. Only 1 guy on your squad (stokely) has caught for more than 1k yards in a season and he is old as hell now. In fact, none of your other receivers have had over 1,200 yards receiving for their entire career... including guys who have been in the league for over 5 years.

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

Even with Brandon Carr gone off to Dallas, KCs backfield will be demolishing opposing QBs. I'm calling it right now, KC has a 3 pick game against Denver in one of their two match ups.

Champ Bailey hits a wall this year. Tracey Porter is an above average CB but he is all alone in the backfield.

Your O-Line is a sive. Hali is gonna be the one that severs Manning's spinal cord, and your season. Clady doesn't stand a chance unless he keeps ripping at Hali's mask or essentially choking him as he passes by.

----

In the end, KC will have a better record. Manning's career will be over and there is no Timmy Christ to bring some of his holy magic and breathe life back into your franchise.

One more time for good measure. Manning will either not finish the season or will miss a large amount of games. Horseface will become the best option at QB as soon as it happens too.

**** the Broncos.

Betcha I get a bunch of replies calling me a homo or something but nothing refuting anything I posted.

Dude you have 25 posts. Go grow some pubes and come back after your nuts drop.

Rolandftw
04-29-2012, 09:32 PM
There's no evidence that Manning is "one hit away" from being finished... at least any more then any other QB in the league. He's as likely to get knocked out as Cassel (probably what most Chief fans are hoping happens, as Quinn might actually be an upgrade).

Crennel's 26-41 as a head coach. Fox is 81-79. Think it's pretty obvious who's had the more successful head coaching career. Fox is mediocre, but Crennel has been AWFUL. I doubt that changes much.

KC has very overrated WR's. Baldwin put up 254 receiving yards. Breaston had a good year but is mainly a possession receiver. Bowe hasn't signed, and might hold out. If he does, KC has the worst receivers in the division.

Also, I don't think you know the difference between LB's in a 3-4 and DE's.

Expect a major drop in KC's secondary this season.

Broncos_OTM
04-29-2012, 09:43 PM
if you want to talk serious football fine but your just here to troll evidenced by your crap you just spewed... homo

pr_capone
04-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I've been saving this. I think now is as good a time as any. Let's food jack this ****.

http://i.imgur.com/vLgRC.jpg

If Manning is Manning even at 80% we are light years ahead of KC on Offense. Every single position on our Offense will be that much better. KC has a good CB and S but the rest of the DB's aren't anything special let alone the guy that will cover the 3rd WR. Don't tell me Stanford R. is good he was awful for the Raiders and was beaten like a drum over and over. Ask any Oakland fan and it's good riddance. He is a penalty waiting to happen and we will exploit that with our big WR. I like our TE matchups on your LB's. Now that you are worried about the pass our running game will be effective regardless of who is carrying the ball because we will only run when it's our advantage and KC is worried about the pass.

I agree. Manning is the man unless he gets hurt. In Indy he had guys like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne to throw to. Really. Who does Denver have for Manning to throw to that even comes close to the talent of those two?

Oh yeah... Dallas Clark. Dreessen... Tamme... Clark. Same thing, right?

Dude you have 25 posts. Go grow some pubes and come back after your nuts drop.

Look at my join date, then look at yours. One of these things is not like the other. Tell me... who is Peyton gonna throw to? That said... if the Broncos do something crazy and pay Wallace things change. Until then, simple truth is your receivers suck.

The only receiver you have to EVER have a 1k receiving season is Brandon Stokely. Funny thing is that he is 35, only got 1k once in 13 seasons, and never sniffed 650 ever again. Decker's best season was a 612, Thomas has never had 600, and Caldwell has never had 500 in a season.

This isn't biased because I don't like the Broncos. It just is what it is.

Yeah, Manning is a stud but I honestly don't see him being able to do a whole lot with who he has to throw to.

There's no evidence that Manning is "one hit away" from being finished... at least any more then any other QB in the league. He's as likely to get knocked out as Cassel (probably what most Chief fans are hoping happens, as Quinn might actually be an upgrade).

No lie man. I hate Kasl as our starting QB with great intensity. I hope Quinn or Stanzi mans up in camp and takes the job. That said, you can't honestly think that his neck isn't something to be seriously concerned about.

Crennel's 26-41 as a head coach. Fox is 81-79. Think it's pretty obvious who's had the more successful head coaching career. Fox is mediocre, but Crennel has been AWFUL. I doubt that changes much.

I had my concerns. The way KC finished the season has me drinking the kool aid... no doubt. I hope he works out. That said, Fox won a lot early and then lead the Panthers to being an absolute joke.

KC has very overrated WR's. Baldwin put up 254 receiving yards. Breaston had a good year but is mainly a possession receiver. Bowe hasn't signed, and might hold out. If he does, KC has the worst receivers in the division.

Baldwin was busted up at the beginning of the season and didn't get into a groove immediately. That kid is nails. It may be rose colored glasses but he is gonna be a very good WR. As for Bowe. I hope he signs. If he does, awesome. If he doesn't... I'm not completely opposed to him being traded to another team and then chuck money at Wallace.

if you want to talk serious football fine but your just here to troll evidenced by your crap you just spewed... homo

Not trolling... I'm responding civilly and have only made 3 posts so far.

Or is that the Mange's definition of trolling?

broncocalijohn
04-29-2012, 10:03 PM

Yes, I lead off with this and no I am currently not smoking drugs (at the moment). 2. Romeo Crennel > John Fox

I was going to stop on #1 but needed to see his 2nd reason. No need to go any farther. BTW, who in the **** is Mark Kasl ? Is that a 4th string QB that was signed from UDFA? ****, Foneco is better QB than Mark Kasl.

Must be a fake account from way back when.

Irish Stout
04-29-2012, 10:08 PM

Yes, I lead off with this and no I am currently not smoking drugs (at the moment). 2. Romeo Crennel > John Fox

I was going to stop on #1 but needed to see his 2nd reason. No need to go any farther. BTW, who in the **** is Mark Kasl ? Is that a 4th string QB that was signed from UDFA? ****, Foneco is better QB than Mark Kasl.

Then you missed the best parts, where he claimed KC's RBs were better than ours (even though McGahee had twice as many yards as their top RB last year), and that he is only possibly worried about Moreno. Solid gold!

DENVERDUI55
04-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Decker and Thomas are both going to put up big numbers. If you think they are garbage just wait and see. Look what Decker was doing before tebow was inserted. Thomas skill has always been there and he has put up very big game numbers consistently. We need him to stay healthy. Look what he did last half of the year last year with tebow. Manning has made a career out of getting high production from no name WR and TE. Look what Tamme averaged when he started. 7 catches a game.

BroncoMan4ever
04-29-2012, 10:10 PM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

1) Give me a break on Cassel being better than Manning. He isn't even the best QB on his team, let alone better than Peyton. And don't give me that bull**** about Manning's neck being weak. His surgeon was the same guy who did John Lynch's surgery. Not only did Lynch return but he played 4 more years and was selected to multiple pro bowls. If he says Manning is good to go, he is good to go.

2) You're seriously going to count Belicheat's super bowl wins that he brought guys like Crennel, Mangina and McDaniels? by your rationalizing of the super bowl wins, McDaniels and Mangina were great coaches as well.

3) i'll give you Bowe being right now seen as a better receiver than anyone on Denver's roster, but beyond him, what is there?

4) Champ is still the premier corner in this division and without Carr, your backfield is mediocre. Your secondary won't get 3 picks on Manning total, let alone in 1 game.

5) As long as your DL is counting on a busts like Jackson or Dorsey it is of no concern to Denver's OL.

Steve Sewell
04-29-2012, 10:11 PM

Denver Broncos.

1) Peyton Manning
2) Tracy Porter
3) Joel Dreesen
4) Jacob Tamme

Oh, and OP, you're a terrible troll. You need to learn to be at least moderately subtle. Although I must say, you did catch a few. I'm thinking this SD dolt I'm responding to is probably trolling too, but SD fans are so stupid that it is plausible that he really believes what he is writing.

BroncoMan4ever
Decker and Thomas are both going to put up big numbers. If you think they are garbage just wait and see. Look what Decker was doing before tebow was inserted. Thomas skill has always been there and he has put up very big game numbers consistently. We need him to stay healthy. Look what he did last half of the year last year with tebow. Manning has made a career out of getting high production from no name WR and TE. Look what Tamme averaged when he started. 7 catches a game.

i tell you, Decker, DT and Tamme will be great mid to late round pickups for those who play fantasy football.

Duke!

San Diego lost their Pro Bowl WR Vincent Jackson and Pro Bowl OG Kris Dielman and add role players like Robert Meachem, Eddie Royal, Jarrett Johnson and Atari Bigby and that adds up to the best FA offseason in the division?

Your nickel and dime organization didn't pay its No. 1 WR and is now forcing Philip Rivers to work with two No. 3s.

Irish Stout
04-29-2012, 10:20 PM

Good luck.

Yeah if past success is any indication of future performance then you guys are hosed. I can see why you don't like that approach. You do understand we did win our crappy division last year and have upgraded at the QB spot? Go ahead and take your 2012 success for granted, that's what Raiders fans do every year without evaluating their failures from prior seasons. It's a wise move to discount history right? That's why Norv still has a job, because the people in San Diego don't prepare for the future based on their own history.

Taco John
04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm amazed at the influx of Chiefs fans so insecure at where their team is that they need to come tell us about it. Funny how much smack the last place team in the AFC West feels like they can talk.

spdirty
04-29-2012, 11:10 PM
The sh it talkin is cute. But we won a division with a QB that couldn't throw a football into the Pacific Ocean if he was standing on the Golden Gate Bridge. Now we have the smartest, truly hardest working QB in the league with something to prove that could knock the left wing of a fly off from 50 yards away.

The season is still 4 months away. Enjoy yourselves with the sh it talking to the fullest before reality sets in.

Mogulseeker
04-29-2012, 11:19 PM
My Down Syndrome aside... they are all valid points, none of which you idiots have been able to refute. 38 posts aside from my own and not a single point has been made about how the Donx are better at any 5 of those spots.

No, see, you're assuming that we think you're worth arguing with.

If a naked homeless guy is yelling "the sky is green" at a bus stop, no one stops to argue with him.

So I guess my point is... you're a naked homeless guy with Down Syndrome.

pr_capone
04-29-2012, 11:39 PM

Definitely not a fake account. Just a Chiefs fan.

Mark Kasl = Matt Cassel. I sincerely hate that guy so much that I refuse him the courtesy of using his correct name.

Then you missed the best parts, where he claimed KC's RBs were better than ours (even though McGahee had twice as many yards as their top RB last year), and that he is only possibly worried about Moreno. Solid gold!

LOL

Charles + Hillis is gonna kick the ever loving **** out of McGahee and No-Show.

Yup. Manning had no names like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, and Dallas Clark. Damn fine point.

I never said that Decker and Thomas were trash. I'm just saying that there is not, as of right now, no convincing threat at WR on your squad.

1) Give me a break on Cassel being better than Manning. He isn't even the best QB on his team, let alone better than Peyton. And don't give me that bull**** about Manning's neck being weak. His surgeon was the same guy who did John Lynch's surgery. Not only did Lynch return but he played 4 more years and was selected to multiple pro bowls. If he says Manning is good to go, he is good to go.

2) You're seriously going to count Belicheat's super bowl wins that he brought guys like Crennel, Mangina and McDaniels? by your rationalizing of the super bowl wins, McDaniels and Mangina were great coaches as well.

3) i'll give you Bowe being right now seen as a better receiver than anyone on Denver's roster, but beyond him, what is there?

4) Champ is still the premier corner in this division and without Carr, your backfield is mediocre. Your secondary won't get 3 picks on Manning total, let alone in 1 game.

5) As long as your DL is counting on a busts like Jackson or Dorsey it is of no concern to Denver's OL.

Again, I honestly don't believe that Manning will not finish the season or will at least miss a few games.

Champ is a good corner... no longer premier. His heyday was in 05 and 06. He hasn't been named to the all-pro team since 2007. He is making it to the probowl on name alone. Reality... dude is 33 and is about to turn into Ty Law when he was with the Chiefs.

Baldwin is gonna be a beast. If he hadn't been busted up at the beginning of the season he would have been even better. Stevie B is sure handed at the very least. He will play the slot.

I'm amazed at the influx of Chiefs fans so insecure at where their team is that they need to come tell us about it. Funny how much smack the last place team in the AFC West feels like they can talk.

Not insecurity... just a little **** talking is all. Do I have to wait until the offseason is over with before I can start talking smack?

The sh it talkin is cute. But we won a division with a QB that couldn't throw a football into the Pacific Ocean if he was standing on the Golden Gate Bridge. Now we have the smartest, truly hardest working QB in the league with something to prove that could knock the left wing of a fly off from 50 yards away.

The season is still 4 months away. Enjoy yourselves with the sh it talking to the fullest before reality sets in.

I would be amazed if he could throw the football into the Pacific Ocean from the GGB. The GGB is inside SF Bay and he would need to throw it a pretty good long ways in order to hit open water.

It remains to be seen whether he is able to do everything he used to do but yes... Manning is an amazing QB and am seething at the fact that I have to hate him for the next few seasons.

No, see, you're assuming that we think you're worth arguing with.

If a naked homeless guy is yelling "the sky is green" at a bus stop, no one stops to argue with him.

So I guess my point is... you're a naked homeless guy with Down Syndrome.

Do I at least get a sign with something clever written on it? I figure people might take pity on me because of the Down Syndrome. I'm really friendly though and I can count to potato.

Heyneck
04-29-2012, 11:44 PM
Matt Freaking Cassel!!! That it's all!!!

errand
04-29-2012, 11:50 PM
Here's the one reason the Chiefs are not better than the Broncos...

They're still the KC Chiefs.

Bronco Rob
04-30-2012, 04:43 AM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

Embrace Your History Chef Fan

Going back to 1976, the Denver Broncos have had an equal number of Superbowl appearances as losing seasons (6). Over that same time span, The Kansas City Chiefs has had more losing seasons (18) than playoff appearances (11).

Since the Kansas City Chiefs last playoff win, every single AFC West team other than Kansas City has been to at least one Super Bowl, one of which won it twice.

The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since the 1993 season, and set the NFL record for playoff losses in a row with seven.

PS: The Chefs have won three playoff games in 42 seasons.

Hope that helps.

:thumbs:

FireFly
04-30-2012, 04:53 AM

Maybe I'm missing something?

#1 Denver: Peyton Manning :wave:

delany
04-30-2012, 05:36 AM
Much more predicatable than a Punxsutawney Phil sighting on Feb 2nd.....the Chiefs offseason 'Superbowl' season.

One of my favorite, long-time traditions in sports.

Give it your all KC! Opening Day and the end to this years dreams will be here soon enough.

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 05:43 AM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

:spit: Hilarious!

You don't even mention the areas the Chiefs are clearly better in while actually bringing up areas they clearly aren't. That's just too ****ing funny. I mean I'm not even a Fox fan, and I find the notion of Crennel being better than him utterly absurd. And I'm not even going to bother with the Manning/Cassel comparison (by the way you should learn how to spell the names of players on your team).

BuckinKaeding
04-30-2012, 06:29 AM
Yeah if past success is any indication of future performance then you guys are hosed. I can see why you don't like that approach. You do understand we did win our crappy division last year and have upgraded at the QB spot? Go ahead and take your 2012 success for granted, that's what Raiders fans do every year without evaluating their failures from prior seasons. It's a wise move to discount history right? That's why Norv still has a job, because the people in San Diego don't prepare for the future based on their own history.

Man, I'm bummed that the 1998 Super Bowl makes you a better team this year. I think that Super Bowl will push you over the edge.

Rohirrim
04-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Yup. Manning had no names like Reggie Wayne, Marvin Harrison, and Dallas Clark. Damn fine point.

Did they make him, or did he make them?

55CrushEm
04-30-2012, 06:48 AM

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob
04-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Man, I'm bummed that the 1998 Super Bowl makes you a better team this year. I think that Super Bowl will push you over the edge.

Says the guy whose franchise quarterback threw twenty interceptions, lost his best offensive weapon and the only other weapon is hobbled with chronic foot injuries.

CrazyCoffey
04-30-2012, 06:56 AM

your favoritism is showing, not the chargers.....

Rohirrim
04-30-2012, 06:58 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=30782&stc=1&d=1335794002

Hilarious!

Boy, did Eli make the right decision or what?

Pendejo
04-30-2012, 07:14 AM

No one thinks the 1998 team makes this team any better. It's silly and you know it. Of course when a fan of an opposing team (which has won dick) comes on a rival team's message board pounding their chest about excellence...something of which their franchise knows nothing of...the good guys are going to put you in your place. The Chargers are a cheap-jack gutless franchise. Nothing more. That's all they'll ever be.

Are you happy with where your o-line's at?

Irish Stout
04-30-2012, 07:19 AM

Yep, I see why you elect to ignore history, even if it was history from 5 months ago.

DENVERDUI55
04-30-2012, 07:46 AM

I never said that Decker and Thomas were trash. I'm just saying that there is not, as of right now, no convincing threat at WR on your squad.

Pierre Garcon collie white pathon pillars stokely. There are a bunch of guys manning made a threat. Harrison has been gone awhile and Wayne only mainstay. Clark was so good nobody looked at him this offseason. If Manning plays all year our WR are going to crush yours in production even though you think yours are much more of a threat.

Old Dude
04-30-2012, 07:56 AM

They have to come here to do it because anyone posting anything positive on Chief's Planet draws 50 groans and facepalms from fellow victim/chief-fans.

When they get their noses rubbed in it here, they can pretend it's just smack instead of the harsh cold reality of their many decades of misery - in the past and yet to come.

Gcver2ver3
04-30-2012, 08:04 AM

I didnt realize rivers won 4 mvps
What does that have to do with anything?... mcgahee was a probowl rb.. lol
I didnt realize we traded for peyton manning..
Your only reasonable statement of your misguided post
Comically irrrelevant...

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 08:16 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=30782&stc=1&d=1335794002

Hilarious!

Pure awesome. Hilarious!

Gort
04-30-2012, 08:22 AM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

1) more mullets per capita in the fanbase = Chefs
2) more El Caminos per capita in the fanbase = Chefs
3) concession stands at home stadium that sell meth = Chefs
4) shorter wait on season tickets waitlist = Chefs
5) always having Monday nights for non-football activities = Chefs

socalorado
04-30-2012, 08:24 AM

Hilarious!

Printed that out already and left it on the Sparkler fans desk before he came in today! Hes the same clown who puts a sparkler sticker on his car every year, and then when they dont do sh it at the end of the year he takes it off in frustration, and you can still see the outline of it in the dust on the window.
Classic! Hilarious!

Hulamau
04-30-2012, 08:33 AM

This whole post is exhibit A in why KC is considered the mentally defective capital of the US! Seriously, the utter lack of ANY football knowledge and perspective here whatsoever is truly embarrassing .... Especially coming to another teams board to talk such ridiculous trash.

Id say go crawl back in your trailer trash dumpster, but this phi beta kappa is clearly already there!

Ironically, It was Scott Pioli and Romeo who so desperately reached out to Manning when he became available hoping he would become a savior from their biggest Achilles heal.. the lack of any kind of QB at all. Clearly each of those teams, including KC, were afraid he would break his neck on the first hit as well. As were all the other teams who fully vetted his medical status before going after him with every thing they had.

Captain 'Dre
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
KC is better? Let's see...

Because KC is at lower elevation, definitely fewer nosebleeds there.
That's about all I can come up with.

EmpireOrange
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM

Its been really funny to read the boards of other AFC-W teams. The above notion is thier only reason for hope next season. Almost immediately after he signed with Denver it was "one hit away from retirement" for Manning. You HOPE he is one hit way, because facing him twice a year for the forseeable future and having to post at least 10 wins to even sniff the playoffs leaves Chiefs, Raiders, and even Charger fans with no hope. However, sister-effer, since you decided to venture out of your trailer park to talk shiat, please allow me to trounce on your much needed hope:

Manning is a young 36 playing in a watered down NFL when it comes to QB play more to the point, when it comes to hits on the QB. Manning is also one of the least sacked QBs in the history of the game. Further, John Lynch signed with the Broncos in 2004 coming off a simlar neck injury and played 4 seasons in a much more physical role than Manning will at QB. Furthermore, the same independent physician that cleared John Lynch to play, Dr. Rober Watkins, also cleared Manning before he signed with Denver. So, the one-hit-away bs is just that, horse's shiat!

In 2010, Manning carried a team that finished 2-14 the next season without him to the super bowl while still managing the neck injury (Manning suffered the infamous neck injury in week 6 vs. the Redskins). Manning finished the 2010 season with the injury as the top QB in the game. He had surgery in the offseason, and didn't play because the doctors couldn't clear him. He didn't sit out because he couldn't play, the lock out hindered his ability to rehab. Yes he had more surgeries but that was an attempt to speed up the healing so he could hopefully get back to play in 2011. He's cleared now, and has rehabbed. There is zero reason to believe Manning will not be Manning upon his return.

Although I can appreciate fans grasping and inklings of hope during the offseason, I can not appreciate a moe-ron coming on a discussion board devoted to the class of the division and talking shiat. I suggest you go back to the trailer park, and fondling your 300 pound sister; before reality sets in that Manning is going to cornhole your chiefs for the next 3 to 5 years.

pr_capone
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Matt Freaking Cassel!!! That it's all!!!

No lie. If Mark Kasl can manage to have another season he would still only be half as good as Manning used to be when his neck was broken.

Here's the one reason the Chiefs are not better than the Broncos...

They're still the KC Chiefs.

weaksauce

Going back to 1976, the Denver Broncos have had an equal number of Superbowl appearances as losing seasons (6). Over that same time span, The Kansas City Chiefs has had more losing seasons (18) than playoff appearances (11).

Since the Kansas City Chiefs last playoff win, every single AFC West team other than Kansas City has been to at least one Super Bowl, one of which won it twice.

The Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since the 1993 season, and set the NFL record for playoff losses in a row with seven.

Hope that helps.

As much as I hate to disagree with one of only 10 known Charger fans... he is right. Your team's past success (and admitedly there is a lot of it) is completely irrelevant for this discussion.

Maybe I'm missing something?

#1 Denver: Peyton Manning :wave:

You are definitely missing something. It is called... the point.

Much more predicatable than a Punxsutawney Phil sighting on Feb 2nd.....the Chiefs offseason 'Superbowl' season.

One of my favorite, long-time traditions in sports.

Give it your all KC! Opening Day and the end to this years dreams will be here soon enough.

We are gonna wipe the floor witcha

:spit: Hilarious!

You don't even mention the areas the Chiefs are clearly better in while actually bringing up areas they clearly aren't. That's just too ****ing funny. I mean I'm not even a Fox fan, and I find the notion of Crennel being better than him utterly absurd. And I'm not even going to bother with the Manning/Cassel comparison (by the way you should learn how to spell the names of players on your team).

I spell his name like that on purpose.

Did they make him, or did he make them?

I think they made each other.

Pierre Garcon collie white pathon pillars stokely. There are a bunch of guys manning made a threat. Harrison has been gone awhile and Wayne only mainstay. Clark was so good nobody looked at him this offseason. If Manning plays all year our WR are going to crush yours in production even though you think yours are much more of a threat.

Harrison was around until 2008. Its not like the guy has already had time to get to the Hall or anything.

Clark is OLD which is why no one looked at him.. Holy sh*t... really? That is your argument?

Captain 'Dre
04-30-2012, 08:50 AM
San Diego lost their Pro Bowl WR Vincent Jackson and Pro Bowl OG Kris Dielman and add role players like Robert Meachem, Eddie Royal, Jarrett Johnson and Atari Bigby and that adds up to the best FA offseason in the division?

Your nickel and dime organization didn't pay its No. 1 WR and is now forcing Philip Rivers to work with two No. 3s.

To be fair, ponying up the $11+ mil per season for Vincent jackson would've hamstrung the club's ability to sign other players to fill a variety of needs, and i don't think there's really any question that the Chargers would've hurt themselves re-signing Jackson.

Can you imagine Jackson with the Broncos? It didn't happen for pretty much the same reason-- woulda crippled the team's ability to fill multiple needs elsewhere.

Bronco Rob
04-30-2012, 08:52 AM
the Kansas City Chiefs are stuck with Matt Cassel to do his bloated and undeserved contract that Scott Pioli bestowed upon him, and Clark Hunt is too cheap to eat it.

2011 - 12,250,000
2012 - 5,250,000
2013 - 7,500,000
2014 - 9,000,000

not to mention Matt Ca$$el is 18-21 as a starter in kansas city...

Good luck with that...

Gort
04-30-2012, 08:55 AM
why are all these Chefs trolls here all of the sudden? did a Chefs forum close down recently?

Darkhawk24
04-30-2012, 09:08 AM
I tried to read the thread and then I saw Cassel listed as being better then any starting NFL QB and stopped reading.

Thread became worthless with that statement right there. It wont matter how good the rest of the Chiefs are. With a starting QB like Cassel the team is doomed to be .500 at best.

pr_capone
04-30-2012, 09:28 AM
To be fair, ponying up the $11+ mil per season for Vincent jackson would've hamstrung the club's ability to sign other players to fill a variety of needs, and i don't think there's really any question that the Chargers would've hurt themselves re-signing Jackson.

Can you imagine Jackson with the Broncos? It didn't happen for pretty much the same reason-- woulda crippled the team's ability to fill multiple needs elsewhere.

I'm more worried that the Brown Cows are going to pay Wallace. That would SUCK for KC.

the Kansas City Chiefs are stuck with Matt Cassel to do his bloated and undeserved contract that Scott Pioli bestowed upon him, and Clark Hunt is too cheap to eat it.

2011 - 12,250,000
2012 - 5,250,000
2013 - 7,500,000
2014 - 9,000,000

not to mention Matt Ca$$el is 18-21 as a starter in kansas city...

Good luck with that...

Thanks... with Kasl at the helm, we need it. That said, *IF* Manning goes down, you guys are seriously ****ed. The chances of Manning going down are substancially better than Kasl going down too (pity).

why are all these Chefs trolls here all of the sudden? did a Chefs forum close down recently?

I dunno wot you are talking about... I've been here since 06.

I tried to read the thread and then I saw Cassel listed as being better then any starting NFL QB and stopped reading.

Thread became worthless with that statement right there. It wont matter how good the rest of the Chiefs are. With a starting QB like Cassel the team is doomed to be .500 at best.

I think I've been pretty clear this whole thread that I hate Kasl and believe he could be replaced by a sock monkey.

Bronco Rob
04-30-2012, 09:30 AM
CrazyCoffee, pr_capone and Dartgod's are after one hundred responses

Omaha
04-30-2012, 10:00 AM
CrazyCoffee, pr_capone and Dartgod's are after one hundred responses

They should be banned!

CrazyCoffey
04-30-2012, 10:09 AM
you forgot #6;
No Bronco Rob on Chiefs Planet!

What a wet towel. This was all pretty tame and in good spirits too, well, Dart's was close to being trollish, but he corrected it right away and ended up winning our little competition. Stay classy Rob! Much props and thanks to the good guys here, you know who you are.....

hambone13
04-30-2012, 10:19 AM

You're hilarious. Hilarious!

mwill07
04-30-2012, 10:47 AM

Baldwin is gonna be a beast. If he hadn't been busted up at the beginning of the season he would have been even better. Stevie B is sure handed at the very least. He will play the slot.

not sure why you give a pass to Baldwin being hurt for a good part of last year but not Demaryius.

From weeks 12-18 (yes, including two playoff games), Thomas averaged 5 catches, 106 yards, and .57 TD/game...or a 16 game pace for 80/1700/9. All this, with a passing-deficient QB throwing to him.

decker, on the other hand, was a legit threat whne Orton was around, and the forgotten man in the Tebow regime. Under Orton, Decker averaged 5/67.5/1, or a 16 game pace of 80/1080/16.

both of our WR's have shown stretches of putting up big numbers, even with poor QB's throwing to them. Both of them are perfectly capable of 1000+ seasons, especially when you consider the tremendous upgrade Manning represents.

Baldwin has one career game with > 3 catches. Demaryius Thomas finshed last year with 7 straight games with 3 or more catches. Decker started last year with 4 straight games with 3 or more catches.

Breaston was a nice player when Kurt Warner was throwing it...not sure he's someone I'd really want to hang my hat on though.

If you were to rank the WR's between Denver and KC, it would have to go like this:

Bowe
Thomas (actually, a healthy Demaryius may be be better than Bowe)
Decker
Bladwin
Breaston
Cladwell

Overall, I don't think KC has a clear advantage. When you factor in who is throwing the ball, you've got to think that Denvers passing game will be clearly superior to KC's.

Hulamau
04-30-2012, 10:48 AM

This kid is complete fool .. am assuming he's around 12 to 14 tops with such asinine conclusions.

Every doctor and training staff that examined Peyton and his records gave him a clean bill of health to play full contact football, including KC's own due diligence before they threw their hat in the ring to try and land him and kick Cassel to the curb. Meaning Manning isn't any more likely to re-injure himself than anyone else out there for the first time playing the same position.

This guy has zero knowledge of medicine and how cervical fusions work these days. In any event, the temporary nerve numbness common after such a surgery is apparently all healed up, as does happen, and Manning has quickly regained the vast majority of his pre-injury strength, control and speed and will be 110% before week one.

All very bad news for the rest of the league.

As for wide receivers DT and Decker, both will become household names and pro bowl candidates by week 10 .. just as Manning has done for numerous other WR's who weren't well known outside their team's city.

Neither Harrison nor Wayne would have been nearly as successful playing for the Chiefs with their sad sack legion of QBs that have run through that Hell-hole of a city the last years as they were with Manning tossing them the rock their whole careers.

That such a reality escapes this nimwit, only underscores the trailer trash nature of most of KC fandom ... granted there are a few exceptions including KC-Stud and a few others here, but this guy reflects more of the norm you see on Sundays at Narrowhead frothing at the mouth while sucking on a 12 inch Hotdick .... I mean 'dog' :sunshine:

JLesSPE
04-30-2012, 10:58 AM
This is better than the original KC sucks thread...I'm loving this!

JLesSPE
04-30-2012, 11:01 AM
I think I've been pretty clear this whole thread that I hate Kasl and believe he could be replaced by a sock monkey.

But he's better than Peyton!

Crushaholic
04-30-2012, 11:27 AM
Chiefs suck, Chargers blow, and circumventing the profanity filter is wrong. That is all. There's a lot wrong with this stinkin' thread...:sunshine:

mwill07
04-30-2012, 11:58 AM
now, let's compare TE's.

KC wants to hang their hats on the "stud" Moeaki. in his best (and only) season, he put up 47/556/3 in 15 starts in 2010. Tamme, on the other hand, put up 67/631/4 in 8 starts, that same season. Last year, his numbers were down - as were all Colts.

KC's next best TE, pope, put up 24/247/1 last year, Dreessen, by comparison, put up 28/353/6 last year.

so - Tamme > Moeaki. Dreessen > Pope.

Denver's TE's > KC TE's.

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 12:03 PM
now, let's compare TE's.

KC wants to hang their hats on the "stud" Moeaki. in his best (and only) season, he put up 47/556/3 in 15 starts in 2010. Tamme, on the other hand, put up 67/631/4 in 8 starts, that same season. Last year, his numbers were down - as were all Colts.

KC's next best TE, pope, put up 24/247/1 last year, Dreessen, by comparison, put up 28/353/6 last year.

so - Tamme > Moeaki. Dreessen > Pope.

Denver's TE's > KC TE's.

And they damn well better go two TE's as their base offense, because I don't trust Decker and Thomas to do all the heavy lifting.

RADRHATR
04-30-2012, 12:05 PM

1 Way the Broncos are better than both of your **** teams.

Super Bowl Rings

mwill07
04-30-2012, 12:13 PM

let's talk about this one for a minute. As a head coach, Crennel has never led his team to the playoffs. Only one winning season. All Browns fans will tell you that Crennel is the opposite of inspired leadership.

John Fox, on the other hand, is the winningest coach in Panthers history. He led his team as HC to the playoffs 4 times. counting his time in Denver, he is 6-4 in the postseason. He has actually coached in a SB, something that only Vermeil and Hank Stram could boast as KC head coaches.

mwill07
04-30-2012, 12:23 PM

Hali is a good player. Vs Denver last year, he had 4 tackles in each game, zero sacks. Not sure how you expect him to improve on that, when Manning can get the ball out on schedule.

Frankly, I don't even know who else on your D line is worth talking about. Dorsey? 4 career sacks. Tyson Jackson? 2 career sacks. Kelly Gregg? A 10 year career, 20 career sacks. Am I missing anyone?

What you should be worried about is Von Miller on one side and Elvis Dumervil on the other.

Rolandftw
04-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Baldwin was busted up at the beginning of the season and didn't get into a groove immediately. That kid is nails. It may be rose colored glasses but he is gonna be a very good WR. As for Bowe. I hope he signs. If he does, awesome. If he doesn't... I'm not completely opposed to him being traded to another team and then chuck money at Wallace.

Fair enough. Kid could turn out to be a very good WR. Just right now, especially with nfl.com reporting Bowe is expected to hold out unless he gets a longterm deal, hard to say KC has superior WR's.

For Denver, Thomas put up 745 receiving yards in his last 7 games (also had injury problems at the beginning of the season). Decker, will put up numbers at least matching what he did his first 4 games (avg per game), with Manning. It's not that big of a stretch that Denver will have two 1,000 yard receivers next season.

Chiefs just need to pay up on Bowe. Him holding out through training camp, preseason games, and the first six weeks of the regular season is likely a wasted year for him. Wallace would end up costing the Chiefs more money most likely, plus their first rounder next year. Can't imagine they would ever do that. Just not Pioli's mo. He'll get bargains in free agency, but will not overpay.

Chiefs can't go into next season with Breaston and Baldwin as their best two WR's.. combined with Cassel, that is a death sentence for their offense.

Mogulseeker
04-30-2012, 12:45 PM

Hope that helps.

The funny thing is, that includes the former AFCW team, the Seattle Seahawks.

Mogulseeker
04-30-2012, 12:45 PM
Also, I think this thread is dead. Stop feeding the troll...

Mogulseeker
04-30-2012, 12:47 PM
I'll get the food jacking started.

I'm still looking for a place in Denver that has good Carpaccio di Manzo

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_sD82VziRXJQ/TPyIhXv3LuI/AAAAAAAABo4/87fXifD50jQ/s1600/carpaccio_boeuf_truffes.jpg

Mogulseeker
04-30-2012, 12:49 PM
If you guys are in Denver, you have to try the mushroom-parmesan truffle fries at the Churchill Bar in the Brown Palace Hotel

http://www.foodmayhem.com/uploaded_images/Parmesan-Truffle-Fries-741930.JPG

broncosteven
04-30-2012, 12:59 PM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

I have often wondered how they fill Analhead. After all anyone with any common sense would notice that KFC hasn't been to the SB in 42 years and would find a real team to root for.

I can sympathize with why KFC fans bail and race out of Analhead by the 3rd quarter especially when they hang their hopes on Cassell.

1) A 50% PM is > Cassell - I wonder if by week 6 KFC is looking to trade for Orton again.

2) Crennell rode Belly's back for his SB rings. Fox got there with Delhome as as QB, had he had an avg QB Crennel would only have 4 of Belly's rings. Crennell was terrible in Cleveland, only 1 winning season during his HC tenure.

3) I would agree with you here but for all the drops that KFC WR's are responsible for week in and week out. When the game is on the line Denver's WR's can be counted on unlike KFC's.

4) Champ Bailey > than the entire KFC secondary.

5) Outside of Hali all KFC has are draft busts who get the "but they are run stuffers" excuse from KFC fans to cover up the facts they are busts.

Your writing style indicates that you are lucky to be 14 years old.

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 01:31 PM
Chiefs can't go into next season with Breaston and Baldwin as their best two WR's.. combined with Cassel, that is a death sentence for their offense.

How do you sentence something to death that is already dead?

pr_capone
04-30-2012, 07:38 PM
To be perfectly blunt, I honestly could not possibly give two ****s about the Broncos or this board. I am playing a game on Chiefsplanet and it was decided that the first one of us to get a thread with 100 replies won the game.

I posted something somewhat salacious to get you all to post and win me the game. I didn't win because you all suck a big fat donkey cock.

1. Manning is LIGHT YEARS better than Mark Kasl. Hell, Manning's disembodied head floating in a jar of formaldehyde is better than Kasl. In fact, I pretty sure that if Kasl went up against every other QB in the league... he would definitely be in the top 28.

2. As for Romeo. I honestly think he will do great in KC but I don't know enough about Fox to make any sort of comment on the guy other than his running the Panthers into the ground.

3. While I understand that Bowe has not signed his tender, I have very little doubt that we resign him. *IF* we don't, I would be three shades of pissed if we went into the season with Baldwin and Breaston as 1 & 2. If Bowe walks... Wallace better be on the first plane to KCMO.

4. KC DB's are IMHO unquestionably better than yours (if Berry is back at full strength). Call Flowers and Bailey a wash and everything else stacks up in KC's favor.

5. Our D-Line is iffy but if Poe shows up then it is a completely different story. I cannot wait for Tyson Jackson to pack up his **** and get out of town.

Rolandftw
04-30-2012, 08:48 PM
How do you sentence something to death that is already dead?

With Bowe they can at least be average. Without him, they're going to be terrible.

cutthemdown
04-30-2012, 09:12 PM
DT is going to emerge as a top 5 WR stats wise this yr. Decker will probably be top 15. Load up on Denver WR in fantasy football.

cutthemdown
04-30-2012, 09:13 PM
Poe will have to be a lot more productive then he was in college. I see him being more of an impact next yr, if he becomes a good player at all. I could see him being a huge bust.

Punisher
04-30-2012, 09:18 PM

Anyone remember this?

4. KC DBs > Denver DBs

----

**** the Broncos.

http://swiftor.com/attachments/f22/11107d1333830955t-modern-warfare-3-needs-iphone-app-1308181932113.gif

Tim
04-30-2012, 09:22 PM
poe at 11 was a bigger reach than DHB at 7 in 09' for the faid... He averaged like 3 tackles per game in the conference USA Hilarious!

canadianbroncosfan
04-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Hey guys, the Chuggers and Chefs fans are right.

If every single one of our new signings and starters get injured, then watch out! Pretty much playing our 2nd string team is the only way either of those idiots are going to beat you.

Didn't we win the division last year with a "running back" at QB, yet we do a massive over haul at that position and somehow these goombas think they're even better than us.

Oh I forgot though fellas, KC continued it's tradition of taking our rejects. A fresh new back up QB, who didn't even beat out the aforementioned "Running Back" at his own position. And an actual running back who had one of the worst seasons of his career, but hey we're the ones living in the past.

Call Flowers and Bailey a wash? GTFO on what ****ing planet is that a wash? I know what you're going to say, "look at the stats" from last year. That's only because opposing QBs have learned not to even try and throw in Champ's vicinity.

And onto the Chuggers, where the **** are you coming from, picking up better FAs than anyone else in the division? You lost your best receiver and replaced him with two guys that had more than 300 yards and two TDs less than him, and that was combined. You idiots may also GTFO.

pr_capone
04-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Hey guys, the Chuggers and Chefs fans are right.

If every single one of our new signings and starters get injured, then watch out! Pretty much playing our 2nd string team is the only way either of those idiots are going to beat you.

Didn't we win the division last year with a "running back" at QB, yet we do a massive over haul at that position and somehow these goombas think they're even better than us.

Oh I forgot though fellas, KC continued it's tradition of taking our rejects. A fresh new back up QB, who didn't even beat out the aforementioned "Running Back" at his own position. And an actual running back who had one of the worst seasons of his career, but hey we're the ones living in the past.

Call Flowers and Bailey a wash? GTFO on what ****ing planet is that a wash? I know what you're going to say, "look at the stats" from last year. That's only because opposing QBs have learned not to even try and throw in Champ's vicinity.

And onto the Chuggers, where the **** are you coming from, picking up better FAs than anyone else in the division? You lost your best receiver and replaced him with two guys that had more than 300 yards and two TDs less than him, and that was combined. You idiots may also GTFO.

I thoughts Canadians were supposed to be nice people.

Rother8
04-30-2012, 11:28 PM
You saying the Broncos receivers suck because they haven't put up a certain number through their young careers yet is like me telling you that Cassell sucks because he hasn't won a superbowl, been league MVP, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Decker and DT, both have had their share of injuries. DT missed basically a whole year and from what we saw last year, he'll have no problem hitting your elusive magic stat of 1000 yards of receiving in a year, which clearly holds up it's weight of being the only way of determining whether a receiver is good or not..

Bottom line: Analyzing football players based on season long statistics for players with injury concerns doesn't make sense. Having Peyton Manning instead of Matt Cassell, there's a good start.

cutthemdown
05-01-2012, 12:12 AM
I agree though that the talent level in the afc west is pretty even. All the teams have some questions, most of the teams have some good players. Darren mcFadden probably the best in the division when he is healthy. Charles was a big play guy before he went down. Broncos have Manning, Chargers still have Rivers who is a good QB and guys to throw the ball to.

No way Broncos with their schedule run away with anything. Just my opinion. Still i think Broncos got a lot better. I think Chiefs and Raiders are saddled with the lessor QBS. Its a QB driven league so I think at the end it will be Chargers and Broncos battling for the division. I think Cassel not much better, if any the Orton, so Chiefs will have to have 0 injuries to the skill players on offense and the oline will have to play lights out.

cutthemdown
05-01-2012, 12:14 AM
You saying the Broncos receivers suck because they haven't put up a certain number through their young careers yet is like me telling you that Cassell sucks because he hasn't won a superbowl, been league MVP, etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Decker and DT, both have had their share of injuries. DT missed basically a whole year and from what we saw last year, he'll have no problem hitting your elusive magic stat of 1000 yards of receiving in a year, which clearly holds up it's weight of being the only way of determining whether a receiver is good or not..

Bottom line: Analyzing football players based on season long statistics for players with injury concerns doesn't make sense. Having Peyton Manning instead of Matt Cassell, there's a good start.

Broncos WR do have a lot to prove. I don't really see the Broncos being an elite team yet because of questions like these. The interior oline, the young WR, some holes on defense still, DJ suspended all could be tough to overcome early in the season. Throw in having to learn a new system and I could see it taking the Broncos 1 yr to really put the hammer down.

ZONA
05-01-2012, 01:16 AM

Good luck.

Ok, so we'll just go back to last year Hilarious!

http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p12029825reg.jpg

ZONA
05-01-2012, 01:21 AM
To be perfectly blunt, I honestly could not possibly give two ****s about the Broncos or this board. I am playing a game on Chiefsplanet and it was decided that the first one of us to get a thread with 100 replies won the game.

I can understand that. If my team hadn't won a playoff game in 17 years, guess I might play stupid forum games also.

Seriously, try and digest that man. Almost 20 frickin years and no playoff win. Unreal.

Archer81
05-01-2012, 01:29 AM

I posted something somewhat salacious to get you all to post and win me the game. I didn't win because you all suck a big fat donkey cock.

1. Manning is LIGHT YEARS better than Mark Kasl. Hell, Manning's disembodied head floating in a jar of formaldehyde is better than Kasl. In fact, I pretty sure that if Kasl went up against every other QB in the league... he would definitely be in the top 28.

2. As for Romeo. I honestly think he will do great in KC but I don't know enough about Fox to make any sort of comment on the guy other than his running the Panthers into the ground.

3. While I understand that Bowe has not signed his tender, I have very little doubt that we resign him. *IF* we don't, I would be three shades of pissed if we went into the season with Baldwin and Breaston as 1 & 2. If Bowe walks... Wallace better be on the first plane to KCMO.

4. KC DB's are IMHO unquestionably better than yours (if Berry is back at full strength). Call Flowers and Bailey a wash and everything else stacks up in KC's favor.

5. Our D-Line is iffy but if Poe shows up then it is a completely different story. I cannot wait for Tyson Jackson to pack up his **** and get out of town.

With this post in general and the bolded in particular, I can see why you are a KC fan.

Poor guy.

canadianbroncosfan
05-01-2012, 02:50 AM
I thoughts Canadians were supposed to be nice people.

Well you thought"s" wrong

Broncos_OTM
05-01-2012, 03:48 AM
looks as though i was right. trolls troll.

I have to agree with cutthem.

I think Poe is par the course for kc. it seems they always look for the projects in the do and have failed miserably. I hope you guys don't expect pie to play NT. he's a five tech and with Dorsey, Jackson, he's gonna have to rotate through, not to mention the pick you had from Miami last years whose name slips my mind. I liked him. berry is a question this year maybe he regains form but him and your RB. but to say they will be at the peak if their game this year I doubt it. good players well have to see how they recover.

Oakland man Palmer is gone done hill and doesn't look like the guy he used to be lets give him a off season though McFadden is a great RB although he's glass. crisen could be a hell of a player at wide out and I think was great value however injury history needs to be overcome. I think Oakland's d will be better but their o will suffer a bit. what's the deal on McClain.

San Diego potentially had a good draft. liked Ingram and some of the other picks.

for the first time in a long time I see the division wide open. I know Denver got no favors with our schedule though.. should be a exciting season. I think peyton gives us a good chance to be respectable. ...

chrisp
05-01-2012, 05:19 AM

Although this admission means that you were unquestionably trolling, my primary reaction is amusement....mainly over the fact you lost the bet, mind.