PDA

View Full Version : Manning won't make it through the season

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 06:39 PM
I'm calling it now. Manning won't make it past the bye week. It looks like the front office agrees with me. Why else draft Osweiler?

Taco John
04-29-2012, 06:42 PM
I've got a worse prediction. I predict Cassel starts for the Chiefs all season.

Heyneck
04-29-2012, 06:44 PM

ouch!!!

SoDak Bronco
04-29-2012, 06:46 PM
because we wanted a QBOTF to develop behind Peyton, and Brock is going to be that young guy sit/learn for a few years

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 06:48 PM

I think Cassel will be fine. Our O-line is beefed and with protection, he's serviceable. Who's going to lead the Broncos when Manning's neck snaps? Caleb Hanie? Hilarious!

DENVERDUI55
04-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I think Cassel will be fine. Our O-line is beefed and with protection, he's serviceable. Who's going to lead the Broncos when Manning's neck snaps? Caleb Hanie? Hilarious!

Why will his neck snap any easier than any other QB's?

Taco John
04-29-2012, 06:52 PM

I'm not sure which is more disturbing - that you're fantasizing about Manning breaking his neck, or that you are fantasizing that Matt Cassel can get to "servicable."

Goobzilla
04-29-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm calling it now. Manning won't make it past the bye week. It looks like the front office agrees with me. Why else draft Osweiler?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Oh2FKENMoM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UberBroncoMan
04-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Yawn

tebowe
04-29-2012, 07:19 PM
I'd bet my mother's well-being that Denver finishes under .500 despite hype.

TD4HOF
04-29-2012, 07:21 PM

Dogtard? U wear the name well.

Duke!
04-29-2012, 07:23 PM
he's serviceable.

"He's serviceable" is a euphemism for "he sucks".

barryr
04-29-2012, 07:25 PM
And the Chiefs have a zero at QB and just drafted a DL high in the draft based on his ability to run fast through some cones. No wonder you worry and hope the Broncos also suck like your team.

Pony Boy
04-29-2012, 07:30 PM

It's in the leagues best interest to see Peyton make it through the season, there will be special Manning rules in place........ flags will fly if the anointed one gets touch.

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 07:35 PM
It's in the leagues best interest to see Peyton make it through the season, there will be special Manning rules in place........ flags will fly if the anointed one gets touch.

I wouldn't doubt that.

I don't think that Peyton's neck is going to "snap", nor do I fantasize about it. I also realize that Cassel has his limitations. He's average at best, but with our improving oline and defense he'll be adequate.

I just think that Peyton will sustain some type of injury before the bye week and then you guys are hosed. The savior Tebow won't be around to save your season again.

jebures
04-29-2012, 07:39 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWdd6_ZxX8c?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWdd6_ZxX8c?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

bombay
04-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Between chef losers and teblowers there's a hell of a troll infestation going on.

Pony Boy
04-29-2012, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't doubt that.

I don't think that Peyton's neck is going to "snap", nor do I fantasize about it. I also realize that Cassel has his limitations. He's average at best, but with our improving oline and defense he'll be adequate.

I just think that Peyton will sustain some type of injury before the bye week and then you guys are hosed. The savior Tebow won't be around to save your season again.

Don't fight it, it's all good

Gcver2ver3
04-29-2012, 07:51 PM
chiefs avg 13ppg last season...

i think thats the lowest in franchise history...

ZONA
04-29-2012, 07:53 PM

You're entitled to your opinion but when you put the question at the end "why else draft Osweiler" then you open yourself up for the fall. I mean, cmon dude. Why else? Really? How about somebody to groom behind him, or yeah, maybe they want to be a little prepared if Manning does go down. But just because they draft a QB doesn't mean the front office thinks Manning will get hurt and they certainly don't agree with you. Weak stuff man, weak stuff.

tebowe
04-29-2012, 07:53 PM
I want tebow and bowe in bed.

maven
04-29-2012, 07:54 PM

Anything is possible.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2012, 07:58 PM

Dude, does the name Matt Cassel give your team a ringing endorsement to do much of anything?
I have never heard of this twit but makes Boob readable (if I didn't have him on iggy).

Bronkota
04-29-2012, 08:03 PM

Betting your mothers well-being on a football team is not good. Karma is a nasty bitch....

oubronco
04-29-2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.cookography.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/img-3925.jpg

gunns
04-29-2012, 08:04 PM

Cassel is serviceable if he doesn't face a decent defense. Seen the schedule yet?

oubronco
04-29-2012, 08:06 PM
http://discojing.com/story/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bananapuddingcupcakes_1.jpg

broncocalijohn
04-29-2012, 08:08 PM
^^^Just had German Chocolate cake for my son's birthday. Homemade too!

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 08:18 PM
chiefs avg 13ppg last season...

i think thats the lowest in franchise history...

No Charles, no Moeaki and missing Cassel for half the season will do that to you.

We'll be better this year and our D will improve even more.

But I really wanted to talk about what happens to the Broncos when Manning goes down. Is your season shot then? Like the Chiefs, you guys don't have anyone capable behind him.

oubronco
04-29-2012, 08:19 PM

these banana pudding cupcakes are the shyt

Goobzilla
04-29-2012, 08:25 PM
Between chef losers and teblowers there's a hell of a troll infestation going on.

It's amazing what some people consider fun. "Herp Derp your team sucks. DURR!!!"

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 09:01 PM
I tend to agree. I think he's going to see so much pressure all season that he'll get hit once or twice and miss at least a couple games. Maybe not the whole season, but everyone is going to be gunning for him, knowing about his injuries.

BuckinKaeding
04-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Yeah. It's unfortunate, but once a player has an injury, people are going to try to go for that guy's weakness.

Happened with Merriman. Once he injured his knee once, everyone dove at his knees, not just the god damn cheating donks.

DENVERDUI55
04-29-2012, 09:07 PM
The refs will protect him, but he'll still go down.

You still didn't answer the question why is he at anymore risk that someone without the procedure he had done?

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 09:10 PM
You still didn't answer the question why is he at anymore risk that someone without the procedure he had done?

Actually I did, but you weren't paying attention.

DENVERDUI55
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Actually I did, but you weren't paying attention. Get off your sister and read the thread.

So you have nothing more other than I think he will get hurt. No theory behind it just throwing crap and hope it sticks.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2012, 09:27 PM
No Charles, no Moeaki and missing Cassel for half the season will do that to you.

We'll be better this year and our D will improve even more.

But I really wanted to talk about what happens to the Broncos when Manning goes down. Is your season shot then? Like the Chiefs, you guys don't have anyone capable behind him.

LOL, the Chiefs dont have anyone in front of, at or behind Cassel. It is all or nothing with that guy. Thank God for you (or devil most likely) that you have some good key parts surrounding him.

Duke!
04-29-2012, 09:28 PM
The lamest part about a Queefs fan talking **** about Peyton Manning, is their fan base wanted this guy.

Their fan base was rolling out the red carpet for him weeks before Broncos fans gave him any thought. They are just jealous of us. Sour grapes.

SureShot
04-29-2012, 09:29 PM

Your mom has been well for awhile come pick her up.

broncocalijohn
04-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Actually I did, but you weren't paying attention. Get off your sister and read the thread.

Even though I doubt this is true, Mods, isnt this family smack and the hammer should be brought down? Chiefs fans calling out other teams on incest or sibling love affair is quite laughable.

Duke!
04-29-2012, 09:35 PM
Sparklies have been in decline over the last two years. They don't deserve the same respect they garnered from 2004-09. Will admit, they look better on paper after the 2012 Draft, but they looked the best on paper in the preseasons of 2010-11. Norv has never shown he can make the best of a situation.

Even though Ingram was a steal, his scouting report lists immaturity issues and says "needs to grow up". Guess what? San Diego locker room isn't going to help him grow up. This dude is going to be hanging out with Shaun Phillips, one of the team's bad apples. Just a bad person who hangs out with riff-raff around town. He's best friends with a guy who has committed three assaults in the last two years. Just don't see SD as a stable environment where Ingram is going to thrive. In a big game, I think other teams will bait him into the personal foul penalties the Sparklies are known for making in critical moments. The Norv Turner factor!!!

Dartgod
04-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Even though I doubt this is true, Mods, isnt this family smack and the hammer should be brought down? Chiefs fans calling out other teams on incest or sibling love affair is quite laughable.

You guys really ban for something that lame?

OK, I'll apologize and edit the offending post.

To answer his question, I don't think that the Donkey Oline can protect Manning and I'll admit that its nothing more than a feeling, but I don't believe that he can stay healthy enough to last past the bye week.

Dartgod
04-30-2012, 04:50 AM
The lamest part about a Queefs fan talking **** about Peyton Manning, is their fan base wanted this guy.

Their fan base was rolling out the red carpet for him weeks before Broncos fans gave him any thought. They are just jealous of us. Sour grapes.

Damn right I wanted him. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't be concerned about his durability.

The difference being that we would have Cassel to back him up. You guys have Caleb Hanie. :giggle:

Rohirrim
04-30-2012, 06:35 AM
I was looking for highlights of Dwayne Bowe on Youtube and couldn't find anything, until I put in the search term "dropped pass." Then I found him.

Dartgod
04-30-2012, 06:37 AM
I was looking for highlights of Dwayne Bowe on Youtube and couldn't find anything, until I put in the search term "dropped pass." Then I found him.

Try to stay on topic. We're talking about Peyton Manning here and his short career with the Donks.

Rohirrim
04-30-2012, 06:41 AM
Try to stay on topic. We're talking about Peyton Manning here and his short career with the Donks.

Would you mind giving me the correct numbers in this week's Mega Millions drawing?

Darkhawk24
04-30-2012, 06:46 AM
The difference being that we would have Cassel to back him up. You guys have Caleb Hanie. :giggle:

Not sure I see a difference here?

Bacchus
04-30-2012, 07:39 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/c7LrViaPq7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gcver2ver3
04-30-2012, 07:39 AM

Good point because with cassell chiefs avg a whopping 15.6 ppg...:strong:

Duke!
04-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Damn right I wanted him. Still doesn't mean I wouldn't be concerned about his durability.

So you have Brady Quinn to back up Cassel, you have no room to talk.

Peyton Manning never missed a game from 1998-2010 so history says he's pretty durable.

At least Denver invests in their QB position. Your team hasn't had a true QBOTF prospect since Todd Blackledge. That's why you're the KC Queefs, an organization that can't win playoff games.

Bacchus
04-30-2012, 07:42 AM
Yeah. It's unfortunate, but once a player has an injury, people are going to try to go for that guy's weakness.

Happened with Merriman. Once he injured his knee once, everyone dove at his knees, not just the god damn cheating donks.

Cheating donks? uhhh, Merriman is the one who got busted for steroids, and for your information he started to suck right after he stopped taking them.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 07:46 AM
Cheating donks? uhhh, Merriman is the one who got busted for steroids, and for your information he started to suck right after he stopped taking them.

Merriman was awful. I hated that prick.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 07:50 AM

Pffft.... I think you're in the wrong thread.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 07:52 AM
http://www.cookography.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/img-3925.jpg

That looks incredible.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 07:55 AM
I'm not sure which is more disturbing - that you're fantasizing about Manning breaking his neck, or that you are fantasizing that Matt Cassel can get to "servicable."

Right on. What kind of ****ing person fantasizes about that? Cassel sucks.

baja
04-30-2012, 08:00 AM
You know how you can tell your team just got a lot better?

It's when you see a big increase in rival fans coming over and showing their jealousy of your good fortune.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:01 AM
At least Denver invests in their QB position. Your team hasn't had a true QBOTF prospect since Todd Blackledge. That's why you're the KC Queefs, an organization that can't win playoff games.

Hey man, it's ok if we say this ****, but it stings a bit when you ****ers start saying it. Could you maybe put this in an e-mail & send it to Clark Hunt?

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 08:06 AM
Hey man, it's ok if we say this ****, but it stings a bit when you ****ers start saying it. Could you maybe put this in an e-mail & send it to Clark Hunt?

Ok. That's funny. I saw the ****s and thought **** was going down. Duke, do not send that email. I don't want the queefs drafting a qb next year.

hambone13
04-30-2012, 08:07 AM

Given your screen name and your limited number of posts, I'd bet that you lick windows on a short bus while rubbing one out to your still boxed Tebow Barbie. You're an excellent virgin.

hambone13
04-30-2012, 08:13 AM
I want tebow and bowe in bed.

You sir, are clearly an idiot. Please go away.

Punisher
04-30-2012, 08:15 AM
So you think you can dance?

hambone13
04-30-2012, 08:15 AM

I guess that's about as much a real german chocolate cake as your av is a real hairy cock.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 08:19 AM
I guess that's about as much a real german chocolate cake as your av is a real hairy cock.

We seem to have derailed. Has anyone actually answered the question of whether Manning is more secceptible to injury if he takes a hit?

hambone13
04-30-2012, 08:21 AM

Thank you for gracing us with your presence and infinite IQ.

Dartgod
04-30-2012, 08:21 AM
We seem to have derailed. Has anyone actually answered the question of whether Manning is more secceptible to injury if he takes a hit?

He missed the entire season last year because HE HAD NECK SURGERY.

The answer is yes.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:24 AM
You know how you can tell your team just got a lot better?

It's when you see a big increase in rival fans coming over and showing their jealousy of your good fortune.

Jealous? No. You guys were the Joke of the league for a couple of years with McDaniels and then Tebow. ****. Cleveland had to be thrilled with circus you guys created the last couple of years.

Wes Mantooth
04-30-2012, 08:26 AM

Manning will be QB longer than Crennel HC of the Chefs.

jhns
04-30-2012, 08:26 AM
Jealous? No. You guys were the Joke of the league for a couple of years with McDaniels and then Tebow. ****. Cleveland had to be thrilled with circus you guys created the last couple of years.

If the joke won the division, what does that make your team? Who cares about McDaniels? We have Manning and Elway.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 08:27 AM
He missed the entire season last year because HE HAD NECK SURGERY.

The answer is yes.

Look, numbnuts, I want real scietific posts. Not wishful thinking from a queefs fan. Eric Berry missed all season with a torn acl. Does that mean he will tear his acl this year?

hambone13
04-30-2012, 08:30 AM

As much as any QB in their 30's. It is a neck history but who knows. I'll leave it to the 18ish million a year that EFX is banking on it with X-Ray's and relevant medical evaluations. End thread.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 08:35 AM
The guy is loaded. He won't risk ruining the rest of his life for another 18 mil.

CrazyCoffey
04-30-2012, 08:38 AM

your vaseline soaked jersey is showing.....

Irish Stout
04-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Dontari Poe.

Old Dude
04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
All I want to know is Bob's prediction. He's the anti-Nostradamus.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:45 AM
Dontari Poe.

I hope this post comes back to haunt you for the next decade.

Garcia Bronco
04-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Re the OP:...oh yeah? Well Cassel will make it through the whole season....think about that....jerks. :P

Irish Stout
04-30-2012, 08:48 AM

You really should add a side of "pray, beg, and plead," with that order of hope.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:52 AM
Re the OP:...oh yeah? Well Cassel will make it through the whole season....think about that....jerks. :P

Nice job rehashing the same joke made in post #2 of this thread. LOL at you.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:56 AM
You really should add a side of "pray, beg, and plead," with that order of hope.

You should probably pray, beg, & plead that Manning doesn't get hurt. Do you remember how bad you sucked without Tebow last year?

Garcia Bronco
Nice job rehashing the same joke made in post #2 of this thread. LOL at you.

Like I have the kind of time to read through your smack talk.

Tombstone RJ
This thread is a bunch of crap. Dartgod is just trying to stir the crap. Please don't feed the troll!

Omaha
04-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Like I have the kind of time to read through your smack talk.

Why would I make that joke, Einstein?

baja
04-30-2012, 08:58 AM

How many top 15 picks do you have on your roster currently?

Irish Stout
04-30-2012, 09:02 AM
You should probably pray, beg, & plead that Manning doesn't get hurt. Do you remember how bad you sucked without Tebow last year?

I live in Colorado and I get to root for the Broncos. I don't need to pray, beg or plead for anything. I wake up every morning and thank God for blessing me so.

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 09:04 AM
How many top 15 picks do you have on your roster currently?

Don't forget Brady Quin. Hilarious!

Kaylore
04-30-2012, 09:07 AM
:~ohyah!: Rep. At least you're honest.

In all seriousness, Manning was on pace to break Favre's start record before his injury. He's been the picture of durability and the area in his neck is now stronger than the rest of his spine. He's still Peyton Manning so the refs are going to pepper the first defender to even slightly touch him with yellow laundry.

So, where are people getting this idea that Manning is fragile and going to implode in just a few games?

Omaha
04-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Don't forget Brady Quin. Hilarious!

It's "Quinn" and he wasn't top 15. You guys really don't give a **** who plays on your team, do you?

hambone13
04-30-2012, 09:09 AM
I live in Colorado and I get to root for the Broncos. I don't need to pray, beg or plead for anything. I wake up every morning and thank God for blessing me so.

Praise Jesus. Jeez with the cheese. I can't imagine why the Vatican is in fear of it's future with folks like you around.

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 09:11 AM
:~ohyah!: Rep. At least you're honest.

In all seriousness, Manning was on pace to break Favre's start record before his injury. He's been the picture of durability and the area in his neck is now stronger than the rest of his spine. He's still Peyton Manning so the refs are going to pepper the first defender to even slightly touch him with yellow laundry.

So, where are people getting this idea that Manning is fragile and going to implode in just a few games?

I don't get that either. My concern is centered on his nerve damage and the distinct possibility he will be a shadow of his former self due to it. The possibility of him re-injuring his neck is apparently not significant from all reports.

Pony Boy
04-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Poe will be sucking some serious oxygen .......

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 09:12 AM
It's "Quinn" and he wasn't top 15. You guys really don't give a **** who plays on your team, do you?

Not when they are named Braidee Kwin. :~ohyah!:

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 09:15 AM
I don't get that either. My concern is centered on his nerve damage and the distinct possibility he will be a shadow of his former self due to it. The possibility of him re-injuring his neck is apparently not significant from all reports.

That's what I'm saying. Just because he got hurt once doesn't mean he'll get hurt again.

hambone13
04-30-2012, 09:18 AM
Not when they are named Braidee Kwin. :~ohyah!:

That's the new math version of spelling. Who needs a "Q" - "U" when you have a "K' to da double "U".

Dartgod
04-30-2012, 09:30 AM
That's what I'm saying. Just because he got hurt once doesn't mean he'll get hurt again.

Injury prone.

Write it down man. He'll be done before the bye week.

Agamemnon
04-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Injury prone.

I'm sorry, but did you just call Peyton Manning injury prone? I swear all Chief fans are retarded. Hilarious!

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 09:41 AM
Injury prone.

Well, then get ready for another yr without Charles, berry, and the TE who is hurt so often I'm not even going to remember his name.

Irish Stout
04-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Praise Jesus. Jeez with the cheese. I can't imagine why the Vatican is in fear of it's future with folks like you around.

Srly dood?!??! Y U no follow logic n sarcasm?

To quote, what I thought was an amazing and well placed statement from earlier in this thread: "Thank you for gracing us with your presence and infinite wisdom."

Tom_Foolery
04-30-2012, 10:50 AM
Poe will be sucking some serious oxygen .......

No time to PhotoShop the new UNO on him? That's lazy, brah.

Bronco Rob
04-30-2012, 10:52 AM
CrazyCoffee, pr_capone and Dartgod's are after one hundred responses.

Omaha
04-30-2012, 10:55 AM
CrazyCoffee, pr_capone and Dartgod's are after one hundred responses.

Those bastards!!!

SonOfLe-loLang
04-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't doubt that.

Wow, you predict a football player might get hurt. You're really going out on a limb.

if the Broncos truly thought there was no way Peyton would get through a season, they probably dont pay him 18 million dollars to simply fade away

CrazyCoffey
04-30-2012, 11:00 AM
NOOOOOOO1!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO CATCH YOU!!!!!!!

Omaha
04-30-2012, 11:01 AM
NOOOOOOO1!!!!!!! I WAS GOING TO CATCH YOU!!!!!!!

You kicked ass.

DENVERDUI55
08-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Injury prone.

I wrote it down and never saw you again. F^&KING Teblowing trolls that never showed back up after last year.

Drunken.Broncoholic
08-12-2013, 09:46 AM
I wrote it down and never saw you again. F^&KING Teblowing trolls that never showed back up after last year.

Wasn't DartGod a chiefs fan?

Tombstone RJ
08-12-2013, 09:56 AM

This was a scheme by www.chiefsplanet.com posters... they've done this a few times here. You need to go over there and stir up the hornets nest.

DENVERDUI55
08-12-2013, 10:28 AM
This was a scheme by www.chiefsplanet.com posters... they've done this a few times here. You need to go over there and stir up the hornets nest.

I would except they banned me a few years ago.

GreatBronco16
08-12-2013, 10:39 AM

Well this was a thread bump fail.

Bacchus
08-12-2013, 10:54 AM

That is good, do we really want them back in the forum?