PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Draft So Far

Pages : 1 [2]

barryr
01-02-2013, 11:11 AM
Nope, nope, nope, nope... you don't get to change what you said.

They are 13-3 and the #1 seed in the AFC going into the playoffs. That's the definition of "superbowl ready". That doesn't mean you'll win it, or even make it.. but this team is most definitely a viable superbowl contender. No rude-awakening needed.

That's nice and the majority of people around here were not predicting 13-3, likely including you. So it is possible for everyone to enjoy the team winning like they have this year regardless of one's expectations.

errand
01-02-2013, 03:09 PM
That's nice and the majority of people around here were not predicting 13-3, likely including you. So it is possible for everyone to enjoy the team winning like they have this year regardless of one's expectations.

I'm sorry but I will call you guys out every ****ing step of the way.... you don't get to trash the team and cast aspersions against it and then try to jump back on the wagon now that it's rolling towards the Superbzwple like you and Baja and all the rest of the Clown Posse are being called out because of the things you said throughout the season disparaging this team and the players coaching staff and front office

and now that you've been proven wrong you want to act like "oh can we join in the fun?"....ah no.

but don't worry if Tim Tebow wins the Superbowl you can call me out too.....

orangeatheist
01-02-2013, 03:36 PM
So much fail in this thread

I remember when this thread was in full swing. I'm not a college football guy so I was coming in here reading the thread trying to get the opinion of others on how we did with the draft. So much doom and gloom, especially from the Tebow apologists who were still so obviously butt-hurt. It was like reading Pat Robertson whining about some other part of the country suffering a disaster because he felt they'd turned their back on God.

So funny to see this back now that we have the regular season behind us and only three games to go to be Superbowl champs! :giggle:

"So much fail" doesn't even begin to cover it! Hilarious!

BroncoBeavis
01-02-2013, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry but I will call you guys out every ****ing step of the way.... you don't get to trash the team and cast aspersions against it and then try to jump back on the wagon now that it's rolling towards the Superbzwple like you and Baja and all the rest of the Clown Posse are being called out because of the things you said throughout the season disparaging this team and the players coaching staff and front office

and now that you've been proven wrong you want to act like "oh can we join in the fun?"....ah no.

I'd almost agree with you if you had more reasons other than he wasn't playing Tebow....and it seems like your only solution to the problem is to play Tebow.

If you truly think Tebow would win anymore games than anyone else with this below average team, then you are delusional.

October 5, 2011

LOL

I'm thinking that kyle orton may not throw for as many yards as he did last year..... but he will probably approach 20 touchdowns and maybe 10 interceptions.

This is not the same broncos team that you witnessed last year this team is much more improved..... and sure john fox went 1-15 with the panthers last season... however again he has a better QB and more than one capable WR in Denver unlike carolina who had a no-name quarterback and only steve smith to throw to.

Sept. 9th, 2011 (three days before the Raiders opener) LOL

BroncoFanDoug
01-02-2013, 04:09 PM
Stop the hate on Oz!!! We have no idea yet if this pick was a bust or if it was Elway's greatest move of all time. It could be we stole a top 10 pick because we had the luxury of not needing him to start right away, or he may never sniff the starting line-up.

Sometimes you just need to wait to evaluate draft picks:)

Bacchus
01-02-2013, 04:30 PM
I only had one post in this thread. I stay away from the DRAMA!!!!

Butterscotch Stallion
01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
October 5, 2011

LOL

Sept. 9th, 2011 (three days before the Raiders opener) LOL

Paaaaaoooowwwwned

barryr
01-12-2013, 11:24 PM

You were saying a-hole? By the way, I did not do any of that, especially trash the team, so you need to start paying more attention. This is why these forums are not that entertaining anymore with these gotcha type games that are not even correct.