PDA

View Full Version : Day one Meltdown award?

DBroncos4life
04-27-2012, 12:46 AM
What poster is having the biggest meltdown? Agamemnon and Dedhed seem to be keeping the hate everything Denver does after we traded Tebow train going. Any others? RaiderH8r?

houghtam
04-27-2012, 12:51 AM
What poster is having the biggest meltdown? Agamemnon and Dedhed seem to be keeping the hate everything Denver does after we traded Tebow train going. Any others? RaiderH8r?

I support this thread.

As long as there is an equivalent EFX knob slobber thread.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 01:44 AM
I support this thread.

As long as there is an equivalent EFX knob slobber thread.

I don't think you understand. Elway is the Broncos, and anyone who thinks he's a clueless hack as a football executive who got his job off of pure cronyism hates the Broncos. This is a law of the universe.

KevinJames
04-27-2012, 05:05 AM
I don't think you understand. Elway is the Broncos, and anyone who thinks he's a clueless hack as a football executive who got his job off of pure cronyism hates the Broncos. This is a law of the universe.

Lol must suck to know your a band wagon bitch boy

your not a fan of an NFL team especially not ours so why you bitchin about who we take.

ol#7
04-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Lol must suck to know your a band wagon b**** boy

your not a fan of an NFL team especially not ours so why you b****in about who we take.

Wait, you are defending every move our genius front office makes...well just because, and are accusing someone else of being a bad fan?

KevinJames
04-27-2012, 05:40 AM
Wait, you are defending every move our genius front office makes...well just because, and are accusing someone else of being a bad fan?

Nope im talking about Agamemnon and he has admitted he was only here for Tebow so why the hell is he still here?

Just annoying trolls.

The move really wasn't that bad.

barryr
04-27-2012, 06:54 AM
So those that claim to be happy about what the Broncos are doing seem to also spend as much time bitching about those that don't, making more and more threads about it. Yeah, that'll help change their minds.

houghtam
04-27-2012, 07:13 AM
So those that claim to be happy about what the Broncos are doing seem to also spend as much time b****ing about those that don't, making more and more threads about it. Yeah, that'll help change their minds.

Thank you.

Let's get into a slap fight over who's a better fan now. That'll show em.

RaiderH8r
04-27-2012, 07:17 AM
Thank you.

Let's get into a slap fight over who's a better fan now. That'll show em.

Super fans are super.

Butterscotch Stallion
04-27-2012, 09:05 AM
The day one meltdown award goes to efx.

Rohirrim
04-27-2012, 09:07 AM

Oh, come on. It was Bronco Inferno, going away. No competition. Ha!

Dedhed
04-27-2012, 09:09 AM
Good thread.

razorwire77
04-27-2012, 09:15 AM
"Tebow Bronco fan your team has the chance to get Konz and Worthy both in the 2nd round and possibly use your multiple 4th rounders to trade back into the 2nd for a RB, how do you feel?"

Tebow/Bronco fan: http://funnyphotosto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/12/Muskaanz1904238.jpg

bronco militia
04-27-2012, 09:20 AM
can we vote for Moops? he quit a day before the draft.

houghtam
04-27-2012, 10:07 AM
Good thread.

Isn't this a call out thread?

DBroncos4life
04-27-2012, 10:08 AM

It's done every year during the draft. Hilarious!

Bacchus
04-27-2012, 10:09 AM
How many of the people crying the most now were avid Tebow supporters?

Dedhed
04-27-2012, 10:11 AM

Of course it is.

Dedhed
04-27-2012, 10:12 AM
How many of the people crying the most now were avid Tebow supporters?

I don't think DB4L was a Tebow supporter.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 10:13 AM
Are there beers in here?

Bacchus
04-27-2012, 10:13 AM

We need a poll. We could do Tebow supporters and also Democrat VS Republicans and see if there is a difference.

broncocalijohn
04-27-2012, 10:14 AM

Just in case others were on the fence, Agamemnon is fighting for your vote.

TonyR
04-27-2012, 10:15 AM

He's also not crying. He's laughing at people like you.

TonyR
04-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Just in case others were on the fence, Agamemnon is fighting for your vote.

LOL He's not going down without a fight, that's for sure!

Fedaykin
04-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Those having a meltdown over arbitrary draft position scoring.

Which, largely, are the same demographic as the Tebowners.

Go Figure.

bronco militia
04-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Are there beers in here?

nope...just falling bears

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576235_10150712538505488_44500775487_9683300_10126 17265_n.jpg

baja
04-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Oh, come on. It was Bronco Inferno, going away. No competition. Ha!

No kidding. He was so out of character that I thought someone stole his account.

mkporter
04-27-2012, 12:55 PM

It doesn't count as a meltdown if they are always that way.

Kaylore
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Oh come on, we have a meltdown thread every year! I don't think anyone is calling someone out more than tradition. We haven't picked anyone yet. I am eager to see when we do who will actually meltdown.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Amegturd for sure. Talk about a guy who think he sees all the angles, but don't have the stones to play one.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh come on, we have a meltdown thread every year! I don't think anyone is calling someone out more than tradition. We haven't picked anyone yet. I am eager to see when we do who will actually meltdown.

Dude, plenty of people melted down over the value we got in the trade. It has already happened.

Man-Goblin
04-27-2012, 01:39 PM
They lost the equivalent of a 4th round pick in value from trading down. I would be disappointed in all of you if you exhibited anything less than this reaction:

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=297413&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/297413/wow-freak-out.html)

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Nope im talking about Agamemnon and he has admitted he was only here for Tebow so why the hell is he still here?

Just annoying trolls.

The move really wasn't that bad.

I have never said any such thing. I was a Bronco fan before many on this board were even alive.

Rohirrim
04-27-2012, 03:55 PM
I have never said any such thing. I was a Bronco fan before many on this board were even alive.

But, dude! You're so ****ing negatory! It's Spring! Smell a flower or something. :sunshine:

Br0nc0Buster
04-27-2012, 03:56 PM

when Vontaze Burfict is the next Ray Lewis boy are you gonna feel silly

errand
04-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Those having a meltdown over arbitrary draft position scoring.

Which, largely, are the same demographic as the Tebowners.

Go Figure.

They're already invested in trashing Elway, Fox, and the team..and since EFX got rid of their hero, they have to keep finding something to whine like a little bitch about.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
But, dude! You're so ****ing negatory! It's Spring! Smell a flower or something. :sunshine:

My attitude as a fan has been on steady decline since 1999. Bronco fans who don't feel the same way baffle me. The past thirteen years have mostly been pure misery. And just when I started to feel a little bit of optimism EFX trades away the reason I was feeling that way and overpay a withered husk of a QB who I have always hated and always thought was massively overrated. Yeah, as a Bronco fan I don't see much to be happy with.

errand
04-27-2012, 04:01 PM
It doesn't count as a meltdown if they are always that way.

Ok, that is just too funny..... I don't care who you are

Requiem
04-27-2012, 04:04 PM
My attitude as a fan has been on steady decline since 1999. Bronco fans who don't feel the same way baffle me. The past thirteen years have mostly been pure misery. And just when I started to feel a little bit of optimism EFX trades away the reason I was feeling that way and overpay a withered husk of a QB who I have always hated and always thought was massively overrated. Yeah, as a Bronco fan I don't see much to be happy with.

The Rams have a lot of picks this year and over the next few. St. Louis could be the place for you. Play some Nelly, grab yourself a Brett Hull jersey and knock a tooth or two out and you are on your way young man.

Gort
04-27-2012, 04:05 PM
nope...just falling bears

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/576235_10150712538505488_44500775487_9683300_10126 17265_n.jpg

ummm. not falling. clearly using bear antigravity technology to levitate and mess with the park rangers.

barryr
04-27-2012, 04:05 PM
They're already invested in trashing Elway, Fox, and the team..and since EFX got rid of their hero, they have to keep finding something to whine like a little b**** about.

With you still whining about them every day. This has accomplished anything?

errand
04-27-2012, 04:35 PM

Wow..... see, this is what hero worship gets you. don't worry though, the nfl is like baskin robbins.....they've got 31 other flavors for you dude.

errand
04-27-2012, 04:38 PM
With you still whining about them every day. This has accomplished anything?

I dunno, dude..... all I know is I don't sit there and threaten to leave the team if what it does doesn't go my way. the amazing thing is the idiots keep threatening to leave.....to which I say, why don't you just f****** leave?

barryr
04-27-2012, 04:40 PM
I dunno, dude..... all I know is I don't sit there and threaten to leave the team if what it does doesn't go my way. the amazing thing is the idiots keep threatening to leave.....to which I say, why don't you just ******* leave?

Why don't you just ignore their posts, which essentially means they left right?

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Wow..... see, this is what hero worship gets you. don't worry though, the nfl is like baskin robbins.....they've got 31 other flavors for you dude.

What the **** are you talking about retard? I was unhappy with the direction of the Broncos well before Tebow or EFX. I remain unhappy with the direction of the Broncos after Tebow and with EFX running the show. Seriously dude, you have one note you play over and over again, and it gets boring quick. I have disagreed with the short-sighted philosophies of the past three regimes. It's just that simple. Trading Tebow and overpaying Manning was just more of the same shortsighted management that keeps this franchise from truly building itself into a great team again.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 04:45 PM
I dunno, dude..... all I know is I don't sit there and threaten to leave the team if what it does doesn't go my way. the amazing thing is the idiots keep threatening to leave.....to which I say, why don't you just ******* leave?

Who has threatened to leave the team? Sweet god, I really think you may have brain damage...

eddie mac
04-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Dont call it a meltdown

I've been here for years

Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

I'm gonna knock you out
Mama said knock you out

errand
04-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Why don't you just ignore their posts, which essentially means they left right?

So you're bitching about me bitching about them bitching....ok, I got it.

so why don't you just ignore my posts?

barryr
04-27-2012, 05:48 PM
So you're b****ing about me b****ing about them b****ing....ok, I got it.

so why don't you just ignore my posts?

Gladly since your main point seems to alienate 90% of other Bronco posters, whether it be about Tebow or the draft. You must be a joy at parties. Find a constructive hobby.