PDA

View Full Version : Who do you not want the division rivals to pick?

KCStud
04-26-2012, 03:42 PM
What players do you not want the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers to pick because you like them as prospects?

cmhargrove
04-26-2012, 03:46 PM
What players do you not want the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers to pick because you like them as prospects?

I will hate when either the Chiefs or Chargers take DeCastro in the first.
I will hate when either the Chiefs or Chargers take Ta'amu in the second.
I will hate if either the Chiefs or Chargers take a shot on Lamichael James because he scares the **** out of me just like Sproles did.

Don't care about the Raiders.

Bronco Boy
04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
I assume the Chiefs will take some GLOREE BOY who was the captain of his college team despite obvious lack of NFL talent. So I'm not worried.

Frosty78
04-26-2012, 03:50 PM
I wouldn't worry about Lamichael James he'll beat the **** out of his girlfriend again and end up in jail.

Agamemnon
04-26-2012, 03:54 PM

When it comes to the Chiefs I really hope they reach for a QB who isn't NFL ready. When it comes to the Raiders, I don't care, because they have no picks. When it comes to the Chargers I really hope they draft more offense and keep chugging along with no real pass rushers.

Rohirrim
04-26-2012, 04:26 PM
I won't like it if the Chiefs take Brockers or the Chargers take Mercilus.

Raiders? meh

BroncoMan4ever
04-26-2012, 04:27 PM
I don't want KC getting any QB with ability.

Don't want SD getting any receiver that can replace Jackson

pricejj
04-26-2012, 04:29 PM
I heard Burfict is a top 10 prospect. It would suck if the Chiefs took him.

broncosteven
04-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Like I said the other day in response to a KFCDud post I would love to see KFC take a QB high, piss off Cassell and end up having to start Brodie Croyle when their draft pick busts out.

Dexter
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
If I had to pick one player that I didn't want to play for KC, SD or OAK(Not that I'll have to worry about it), it would be Melvin Ingram. He's my pick for defensive rookie of the year next year.

David DeCastro and Luke Kuechley are two others, I hope stay out of the AFC west.

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 05:00 PM
don't want to see SD grab stephen hill, and i dont think theres much threat of that happening anyway...

broncolife
04-26-2012, 05:03 PM
Luke Kuechley

Chris
04-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Why would I tell you? Don't want you to feel good about anything :)

oubronco
04-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Melvin Ingram
Luke Kuechley
Donte Hightower

bronco militia
04-26-2012, 05:59 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-NX5cpSNQv1A/TzMan5WMywI/AAAAAAAAAIU/Gl9z7BXDqqQ/s1600/vontaze-burfict.jpg

Bacchus
04-26-2012, 06:22 PM
I will hate when either the Chiefs or Chargers take DeCastro in the first.
I will hate when either the Chiefs or Chargers take Ta'amu in the second.
I will hate if either the Chiefs or Chargers take a shot on Lamichael James because he scares the **** out of me just like Sproles did.

Don't care about the Raiders.

I agree with this post 100%

Anikai
04-26-2012, 06:23 PM
WPA

Bacchus
04-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Luke Kuechley

I do not see Kuechley being great. He will be a good LBer and make lots of tackles but I do not see him as a play maker. He isn't going to sack the QB and he won't get many INTS. He would be a good selection in the middle teens and early 20's. No way would I spend a top 12 selection on him.

chickennob2
04-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh god, don't let the Chargers get Melvin Ingram. Kid is such a playmaker.

Bacchus
04-26-2012, 07:57 PM
I was really hoping Denver would not draft Poe at #25. I glad the Chiefs took him where they did!! LOL

Kaylore
04-26-2012, 08:28 PM
I want the Chiefs to select Poe, the George Foster of the defensive line.

:)

razorwire77
04-26-2012, 08:46 PM

Gotta disagree. George Foster actually played for a BCS team.

broncosteven
04-26-2012, 08:57 PM

He had cool hair and how about that watch!

Black96WS6
04-26-2012, 09:02 PM
High praise for SD from Bill Williamson:

In my opinion, the San Diego Chargers just made the best pick of the draft since the two top quarterbacks went 1-2.

And Iím not alone.

When the Chargers took South Carolina pass-rusher Melvin Ingram at No. 18, ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper called it the best value pick of the draft.

Ingram is a top-10 player who becomes the impact defensive player the Chargers have craved. I believe he becomes an instant impact as a 3-4 outside linebacker. He is versatile and can play on the defensive line. He has been compared to James Harrison and I think he will be a tremendous NFL player. Ingram may have fallen because teams didnít know where to play him.

San Diego will put him on the field and watch him became one of their best players.

There is no way he should have fallen. The fact that Seattle took Bruce Irvin at No. 15 and bypassed a stellar player like Ingram is a joke and a gift to San Diego.

Kudos to San Diego general manager A.J. Smith for staying patient and letting the board fall to him. There were reports that the Chargers could try to trade up for Alabama safety Mark Barron. To me, Ingram is just as much of an impact player, who fills San Diegoís greatest need as a pass-rusher.

Folks, the three other AFC West teams will be hard pressed to have a better draft because of this one pick alone.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 01:38 AM
High praise for SD from Bill Williamson:

Man I hope the dude pulls a Larry English. Please let it be so...