PDA

View Full Version : Stay Classy Boston fans!

bronco militia
04-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Capitals Joel Ward Scores Game 7 Overtime Winner Bruins Fans Unleash N-Word Barrage on Twitter

The NHL is the least racially integrated of the four major American sports. If you need proof of this, you just need to see the reaction on Twitter as Washington Capitals Winger Joel Ward scored the game winning goal in overtime to oust the defending champion Boston Bruins.

Chirpstory.com collects Tweets on trending topics to tell a story with only the tweets. The story these tweets tell is that there is a whole hell of a lot of racist Boston Bruins fans. Of course this is not representative of Boston fans or of hockey fans in general, but it is scary that these people so easily put their racist feelings out there.

Here is just a sampling, for the full list click here

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/04/capitals-joel-ward-scores-game-7-overtime-winner-bruins-fans-unleash-n-word-barrage-on-twitter/

Requiem
04-26-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.georgetabb.com/Images/naggerspb7.jpg

bronco militia
04-26-2012, 11:17 AM
LOL

Rohirrim
04-26-2012, 11:20 AM
There's a black guy playing hockey!?

I kid. ;D

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 11:26 AM
This should surprise no one... plz lets not relegate this to just boston...

Best way to get earful showing how much racism still exist, simply put on a headset and try playing any online video game...

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 11:28 AM

This is funny?...

bronco militia
04-26-2012, 11:29 AM
This is funny?...

it's Naggers....racist

:giggle:

BroncoMan4ever
04-26-2012, 11:34 AM
This is funny?...

Wow you are racist automatically thinking a racial slur. The obvious answet is NAGGERS

HILife
04-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Heard this on the radio today. Bunch of POS racist ass holes. Go CAPS!

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 11:40 AM
it's Naggers....racist

Believe me i get the joke... i just dont like it...

alkemical
04-26-2012, 11:45 AM

Best way to get earful showing how much racism still exist, simply put on a headset and try playing any online video game...

you have a problem you phaggot?

:eyeroll:

amazing what you run into on the interwebs...isn't it.

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
you have a problem you *******?

:eyeroll:

amazing what you run into on the interwebs...isn't it.

Internet tough guys... amazing folks arent they?...

alkemical
04-26-2012, 11:51 AM
Internet tough guys... amazing folks arent they?...

I am not a 'gamer' - but i have some friends that do - and it just amazes me how far stupid goes.

UberBroncoMan
04-26-2012, 11:53 AM
Would be nice to live in a world where people got the **** over stupid words like this and stopped letting it affect them.

Also, look at the site you linked.

It's a site that's about black skinned individuals in sports. IRONY! Just as lame as **** like BET.

That said, it doesn't make Boston fans any less douches than they've always been. Blame your team for failing, not another player for making an awesome play.

There's a reason I always root for their teams to lose. Them and Philly fans are ****ing pathetic when you look at the fans of all their local teams as a whole.

Aftermath
04-26-2012, 11:56 AM

Cry me a river you fat effin baby.

Aftermath
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
And my 2nd favorite hockey player is black. Wayne Simmonds is a beast.

Tombstone RJ
04-26-2012, 11:58 AM
it's Naggers....racist

for me it's neggers. Posters who give neg reps because they don't like your lousy opinion. :yayaya:

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 12:12 PM
Cry me a river you fat effin baby.

I'm a baby for being african american and not appreciating jokes about the n word?...

Stay classy bro...

crush17
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Its south park guy. laugh, and get over it.

Pendejo
04-26-2012, 12:36 PM

Well...you're all squared away then.

Archer81
04-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Its Boston. They know nothing but class...

Stupid fairies.

:Broncos:

Mogulseeker
04-26-2012, 01:10 PM
it's Naggers....racist

Hilarious!

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:155459" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s11e01-with-apologies-to-jesse-jackson">With Apologies to Jesse Jackson</a></b><br/>Get More: <a style="display: block; position: relative; top: -1.33em; float: right; font-weight: bold; color: #ffcc00; text-decoration: none" href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/">SOUTH<br/>PARK</a><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/episodes/s11e01-with-apologies-to-jesse-jackson">more...</a></p></div></div>

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-26-2012, 01:11 PM
LMAO! Still one of my favorite episodes ever ... "You just don't get it" Hilarious!

Beantown Bronco
04-26-2012, 01:17 PM
That said, it doesn't make Boston fans any less douches than they've always been. Blame your team for failing, not another player for making an awesome play.

There's a reason I always root for their teams to lose. Them and Philly fans are ****ing pathetic when you look at the fans of all their local teams as a whole.

There's nothing I love more than people who make broad generalizations about entire groups of people when their only real exposure to them involves seeing a couple of extreme lunatics online or on the tv.

Every city has their share of douches.

Most real Boston fans ARE blaming our team for failing and are not engaging in the racist tweets.

Smiling Assassin27
04-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Well...you're all squared away then.

This is my second favorite hockey player:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4ax5nym5v1qap7xmo1_250.jpg

TheReverend
04-26-2012, 01:18 PM
Everyone calm down...

underrated29
04-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Technically speaking you are Not african american.

Ive never heard of the country africa america. You my friend, are American just like the rest of us. Thats all that should matter.

However, people still get hung up on that stuff all the time. Our heritage is somthing totally different. I technically would be an irish-italian-norwegian-american....You african-american. Requim-emo american. Magruder- stupid american.

But we are all still american.

UberBroncoMan
04-26-2012, 01:32 PM
There's nothing I love more than people who make broad generalizations about entire groups of people when their only real exposure to them involves seeing a couple of extreme lunatics online or on the tv.

Every city has their share of douches.

Most real Boston fans ARE blaming our team for failing and are not engaging in the racist tweets.

Very true. Every city does. It just so happens though that Boston and Philly have the loudest and most prominent ones. Obviously you're biased as you're from Mass, but as an outsider looking in that's how I feel. I didn't say that Boston fans were nothing but racist tweeters btw. I said they were among the most obnoxious fans in American sports.

bronco militia
04-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Everyone calm down...

My bad......clamchowdah inspired this thread

HorseHead
04-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Trust me..I am in the heart of d-bag sports fan country. It's obnoxious...

What compounds this d-bag mentality is the fact that the media in this part of the country is as obnoxious as it's fans...

CPA
04-26-2012, 02:09 PM

Ive never heard of the country africa america. You my friend, are American just like the rest of us. Thats all that should matter.

However, people still get hung up on that stuff all the time. Our heritage is somthing totally different. I technically would be an irish-italian-norwegian-american....You african-american. Requim-emo american. Magruder- stupid american.

+1

MileHighMagic
04-26-2012, 02:16 PM

Nicely done.

Chris
04-26-2012, 02:23 PM

Humour like that is funny to many because it tricks them into thinking of a taboo, which in turn makes them laugh, not because they're racist.

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-26-2012, 02:27 PM

No, "we" are not! ;)

I'm still $1000 and some red tape short of becoming a "we".

underrated29
04-26-2012, 02:29 PM
No, "we" are not! ;)

I'm still $1000 and some red tape short of becoming a "we".

LOL

Sorry mate.

cutthemdown
04-26-2012, 02:34 PM
LOL Boston might be the most racist city on the East Coast.

GoBroncos DownUnder
04-26-2012, 02:34 PM
LOL

Sorry mate.
Sallrite (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sallrite)! ;)

underrated29
04-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Sallrite (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sallrite)! ;)

was til I stepped on a Joe Blake. Then I was Barney!

broncosteven
04-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Anyone sure those Twitterers weren't just quoting some rap song(s)?

maher_tyler
04-26-2012, 03:11 PM
The irony of Boston fans to call him the "N" word...I don't think they know the actual definition to the word..go figure! Idiots!

myMind
04-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Sounds like some people are overly anxious for the draft to begin.

Bacchus
04-26-2012, 04:34 PM

Naggers?? LOL

Garcia Bronco
04-26-2012, 04:36 PM

I've never heard that on a video game MO.

Garcia Bronco
04-26-2012, 04:40 PM
Very true. Every city does. It just so happens though that Boston and Philly have the loudest and most prominent ones. Obviously you're biased as you're from Mass, but as an outsider looking in that's how I feel. I didn't say that Boston fans were nothing but racist tweeters btw. I said they were among the most obnoxious fans in American sports.

Well said. I get tired of groups, all them, claiming the need for equality and then demanding to be unique. It's illogical. We're all for the same pickled sperm. lol

canadianbroncosfan
04-26-2012, 04:41 PM

Not all of us :~ohyah!:

But very good post!

DHallblows
04-26-2012, 04:49 PM
Not all of us :~ohyah!:

But very good post!

American light

Dr. Broncenstein
04-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Don't get all uppity on us.

chadta
04-26-2012, 04:59 PM
American light

thats Lite

you know like the beer

Gcver2ver3
04-26-2012, 05:06 PM

i know i'm american, that's not the point...

your message is pointed at the wrong person... tell that to the cop that pulled me over for being african american and not just american... tell that to the boston bruin fans that insulted the black hockey player... tell that to the countless internet tough guys that call me and my friends dirty n*ggers on xbox live...

the ones that need to know our color doesnt matter and that we're all american and thats all that should matter is them...

yes, i'm american, and i'm also black and i'm extremely proud to be both...

but being called the n-word is something i could never be able to relay to you what that means to most african americans... and i wont bother trying...

the n word isn't funny... it's not a laughing matter although i can see some on this thread think it is... i'm not even mad at them... there are blacks that think its a funny word as well... it's too bad...

don't get me wrong, i am an open minded guy... i embrace racial jokes centered around stereo types... i think its funny, i dish those and take them without issue, because usually it's done in fun... but the n word is derived from hatred... and i don't find it a laughing matter...

this isnt really the forum for this anyway, i probably should have never posted my thoughts on the n*gger versus nagger joke... all i did was attract posters telling me what i should and shouldnt be be offended by... thats my own fault... i should have let it go and just ignored this thread...

i've been a member here long to have known better...

DHallblows
04-26-2012, 05:14 PM
thats Lite

you know like the beer

I thought you guys only spoke in Molson?

chadta
04-26-2012, 05:45 PM
I thought you guys only spoke in Molson?

Molson and Bacon actually

DHallblows
04-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Molson and Bacon actually

Ahh yes yes, don't forget the Moose meat and forechecking

KipCorrington25
04-26-2012, 06:03 PM
Boston is notoriously racist, the Red Sox were the last team to have a black player, 1959.

alkemical
05-01-2012, 12:02 PM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/05/i-dont-hate-white-people/

Beantown Bronco
05-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Boston is notoriously racist, the Red Sox were the last team to have a black player, 1959.

I like how you conveniently left out that the Bruins were the first.

alkemical
05-01-2012, 12:07 PM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/05/i-dont-hate-white-people/

As for her ? as to why you wear flipflops when it's snowing outside...

My sandals usually break out @ 50 degrees....Why....I hate shoes. :)

Tyrel Jones
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Boston fans are disgusting..............

Denver is far superior in sports.

Archer81
05-01-2012, 01:14 PM
As for her ? as to why you wear flipflops when it's snowing outside...

My sandals usually break out @ 50 degrees....Why....I hate shoes. :)

Part of the reason I am ****ing thrilled to be moving to a warmer climate...I can wear cargo shorts and sandals 9 months of the year.

broncosteven
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Boston fans are disgusting..............

Denver is far superior in sports.

Tyrel must be trying to use reverse Tyrel action on us!

Broncos_OTM
05-01-2012, 10:46 PM
http://m.denverpost.com/denverpost/db_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=nNlAWiaJ

oh and you could count Mr as a victim of a hate crime I was jumped because I was white... anyone that could hook me up with the number to a white Jessie Jackson? oh yeah. I'm white nobody hates on white folk

That One Guy
05-01-2012, 11:24 PM
i'm also black and i'm extremely proud to be both...

I've always hated this line.

I have freckles. Should I be proud of them? Are they a badge of some sort? What accomplishment is it, exactly, that makes one proud of their dark skin? World record tanner?

Archer81
05-01-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm not offended by a word. It can't do **** to me. I'm more offended by the idiot who thinks they can pick a fight with me because they think I am that word.

broncocalijohn
05-01-2012, 11:41 PM

A beast, huh? I bet you wouldn't say that about a white hockey player! Sounds like you are a bit racist with your name calling of a black man described as a scary animal. Cn you describe what kind of beast Wayne Simmonds is? You betta watch it honky before you answer that one.

I'm not offended by a word. It can't do **** to me. I'm more offended by the idiot who thinks they can pick a fight with me because they think I am that word.

Which word? Is it a-hole, ****face, dip**** or **** face? If those aren't it, I can ramble off another 20 that I think describe you. :wave:

Broncos_OTM
05-02-2012, 12:11 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/01/caleb-kings-lawyer-cites-offensive-racial-remark-from-alleged-victim/#comments

Awww crap. its now racist to say someone looks like another human being...this isothermal **** that pisses me off playing the race card.

Archer81
05-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Which word? Is it a-hole, ****face, dip**** or **** face? If those aren't it, I can ramble off another 20 that I think describe you. :wave:

****** and queer come to mind. In fact, I was at a bar (great bar...then a douche bought it, painted everything blue and tan and tried to sell pizza out of it...). Florence won a football playoff game so players were in the bar drinking out of pitchers, as were some townies. Me, my buddy Shane, Dave and Ray are trying to get some beer and these two assbags sat down and started talking to us.

One of them was convinced lesbians could be cured by the right dick. Which he possessed. My buddy Shane asks what about gay dudes? Guy goes well them you just kill. Who needs a ****** for anything? I just laughed at the guy. Guy was drunk and just stupid. My buddy Shane though flipped out. It offended him (he has a fiance and a kid) more than it offended me.

So apparently if I'm out with my friends, they can tell me something I am doing is gay or I'm a fag. Anyone else does it and its like the ending of last of the mohicans. Someone is going to get a moose antler through the chest.

Broncos_OTM
05-02-2012, 12:51 AM
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DFf5DlpZiMZ0&v=Ff5DlpZiMZ0&gl=US ****** and queer come to mind. In fact, I was at a bar (great bar...then a douche bought it, painted everything blue and tan and tried to sell pizza out of it...). Florence won a football playoff game so players were in the bar drinking out of pitchers, as were some townies. Me, my buddy Shane, Dave and Ray are trying to get some beer and these two assbags sat down and started talking to us.

One of them was convinced lesbians could be cured by the right dick. Which he possessed. My buddy Shane asks what about gay dudes? Guy goes well them you just kill. Who needs a ****** for anything? I just laughed at the guy. Guy was drunk and just stupid. My buddy Shane though flipped out. It offended him (he has a fiance and a kid) more than it offended me.

So apparently if I'm out with my friends, they can tell me something I am doing is gay or I'm a fag. Anyone else does it and its like the ending of last of the mohicans. Someone is going to get a moose antler through the chest.