PDA

View Full Version : Narwahls Narwahls Swimming in the Ocean!

houghtam
04-23-2012, 01:04 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Ppb_9DMyVM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"They stop Cthulu eating ye!"

:rofl:

broncocalijohn
04-23-2012, 02:19 AM
Why do I think of Halloween 3 watching 2 minutes of that? 10 hours of this.....you ****ing kidding me?

houghtam
04-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Why do I think of Halloween 3 watching 2 minutes of that? 10 hours of this.....you ****ing kidding me?

Yeah one of my friends sent me the link of the 1:09 (that's one minute and nine seconds, lol) version, and I wanted to show someone else, but I lost the link. Went to YouTube and was like WTF there's a ten hour version?

UberBroncoMan
04-23-2012, 02:25 AM
That's all he does is 10 hour vids.

broncocalijohn
04-23-2012, 02:28 AM
I dont know who HE is or wtf is a Narwhal but if it is a shark with a unicorn, I would hope they have the stuffed animal variety because the real one is probably hard to catch.

houghtam
04-23-2012, 08:09 AM
I dont know who HE is or wtf is a Narwhal but if it is a shark with a unicorn, I would hope they have the stuffed animal variety because the real one is probably hard to catch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narwahl

True story:

I was in second grade, and we had to read a story about these whales with unicorn tusks that lived near the North Pole. Being my skeptical second grader self, I thought it was a neat story, but it was obviously fiction. Fast forward 25 ish years, and just out of coincidence, the story had slipped my mind, and I had never since heard of these mystical creatures. Then I'm watching Discovery last night (Frozen Planet is AWESOME), and I see these whales with unicorn tusks and I'm like "WTF this has to be fake, right?"

I wonder how my life would be different if I'd only known narwahls were real the whole time.

Beantown Bronco
04-23-2012, 08:16 AM

Holy crap....Halloween 3....that one always confused me as a kid, trying to figure out who came up with it and how in the hell it fit into the rest of the series.

broncosteven
04-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Holy crap....Halloween 3....that one always confused me as a kid, trying to figure out who came up with it and how in the hell it fit into the rest of the series.

The only reason to watch those back then was to get some frontal nudity.

ghwk
04-23-2012, 02:55 PM

I think you should add a unicorn tusk to Richard and make it your new avi!