PDA

View Full Version : Manning getting in tune to be conductor

Gutless Drunk
04-22-2012, 10:57 AM
good read. can't believe I said that about a Woody article, read the whole thing at:

"Manning said he will work "super fast," slow, under center and "from the gun," but, he promised, and laughed, "I won't line up at wide receiver" and, he won't be operating the run-option offense that the Broncos adopted after Tim Tebow took over at quarterback. "Now, that would be surprising to defenses if I ran the football," Manning said.

He has been sequestered in a darkened room at Dove Valley, with pad and pen, studying "cutouts" (specific plays, not full game tapes) used by McCoy and coach John Fox when they were together in Carolina, "tapes of what the Packers and the Saints have done well recently," the rushing plays designed for Willis McGahee last year, pass plays the Broncos had before Tebow and, of course, a variety of Manning plays with the Colts.

The Broncos' playbook will be an amalgamation, he said, of all those plays and "things that (tight end Joel) Dreessen and (wide receiver Andre) Caldwell and the other guys" did in the past.

"It's a process that we'll continue to put in" in minicamps and training camp "as we get to know each other....

Read more: Woody Paige: Manning getting in tune to be conductor, not composer - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_20452378/woody-paige-manning-getting-tune-be-conductor-not#ixzz1smzvHZec
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

gyldenlove
04-22-2012, 11:16 AM
There is just no way this is good news for the rest of the AFCW.

Jay3
04-22-2012, 11:24 AM
Glad to see the Broncos doing this kind of thing -- actually designing an offense. It feels like the last few years have been mired in "try the same thing and see if it works." Then "install read option play."

McCoy needs to be accountable -- Manning may be bailing him out here, but giving him the kick in the pants he needed.

DBroncos4life
04-22-2012, 11:28 AM
I still can't believe we have a HOF QB playing in Denver again.

Kaylore
04-22-2012, 03:14 PM

It still hasn't sunk in.

DBroncos4life
04-22-2012, 03:21 PM
It still hasn't sunk in.

It will be nuts watching him driving down the field.

broncosteven
04-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Most conductors are failed composers.

oubronco
04-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Glad to see the Broncos doing this kind of thing -- actually designing an offense. It feels like the last few years have been mired in "try the same thing and see if it works." Then "install read option play."

McCoy needs to be accountable -- Manning may be bailing him out here, but giving him the kick in the pants he needed.

McCoy has a QB now

Archer81
04-22-2012, 03:49 PM
It still hasn't sunk in.

Won't happen until we see him play.

:Broncos:

errand
04-22-2012, 04:02 PM

...it's a great feeling, right? It makes me feel good and confident we'll contend for title over next few seasons, seeing the depth chart showing our starter at QB is Manning, Peyton.

Sadly not everyone in Bronco nation feels this way.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Man, I get so sad when other sports fans don't feel the way I feel.

Gort
04-22-2012, 04:28 PM
...it's a great feeling, right? It makes me feel good and confident we'll contend for title over next few seasons, seeing the depth chart showing our starter at QB is Manning, Peyton.

Sadly not everyone in Bronco nation feels this way.

he's not actually in the HOF though... until... you know... he's actually elected to it, which he hasn't yet been. and if Baja is correct, he never will be because we'll all be dead before the end of the year.

i also don't know why he took a gratuitous shot at the former QB who is no longer here. seems like a dick thing to do.

i'm coming to grips with Manning being here, but little things like that ad hominem remark make me remember that i didn't like him and his flapping and arm waving in Indy and the jury is still out if i can get used to it here. not saying i can't. just saying that the jury is still out.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Nah, Manning's in the HOF already. Semantics won't save you.

Gort
04-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Nah, Manning's in the HOF already. Semantics won't save you.

really? got a photo of his plaque?

he's not in until he's in. it's lazy to call him a HOF'er until he's actually a HOF'er. call him a future HOF'er or an expected future HOF'er, but not an actual HOF'er.

it's not a semantic point either. i'm just sick of the ESPN'ization of sports where everyone is referred to with superlatives. guy makes a routine stop on ground ball, and there's some idiot on ESPN calling it a "great play". some guy makes a tough catch in traffic, and there's some other idiot on ESPN calling it a "spectacular catch". make a clutch jumpshot at the buzzer and there's yet another idiot on ESPN calling it "the greatest shot of the decade". it's stupid. it needs to stop.

errand
04-22-2012, 05:00 PM
he's not actually in the HOF though... until... you know... he's actually elected to it, which he hasn't yet been. and if Baja is correct, he never will be because we'll all be dead before the end of the year.

He'll be inducted unanimously, first ballot...even if he never plays another down.You're just being transparent....it's OK, your butt hurt will go away once the season starts up

i also don't know why he took a gratuitous shot at the former QB who is no longer here. seems like a dick thing to do.

I guess it depends on who is reading it...i didn't see it as a slap towards our former starter. I saw it as him pointing out that "...there's a new sheriff in town, and his name's Reggie Hammond, right on!"

i'm coming to grips with Manning being here, but little things like that ad hominem remark make me remember that i didn't like him and his flapping and arm waving in Indy and the jury is still out if i can get used to it here. not saying i can't. just saying that the jury is still out.

Wow, you have the unmitigated gall to say the jury is still out on a sure fire HoF QB playing in Denver, but called anyone else that stated this about our former starter that is nowhere near as good as "haters"?

In bold

bowtown
04-22-2012, 05:12 PM
really? got a photo of his plaque?

he's not in until he's in. it's lazy to call him a HOF'er until he's actually a HOF'er. call him a future HOF'er or an expected future HOF'er, but not an actual HOF'er.

it's not a semantic point either. i'm just sick of the ESPN'ization of sports where everyone is referred to with superlatives. guy makes a routine stop on ground ball, and there's some idiot on ESPN calling it a "great play". some guy makes a tough catch in traffic, and there's some other idiot on ESPN calling it a "spectacular catch". make a clutch jumpshot at the buzzer and there's yet another idiot on ESPN calling it "the greatest shot of the decade". it's stupid. it needs to stop.

False. Thanks for playing.

errand
04-22-2012, 05:13 PM
i'm just sick of the ESPN'ization of sports where everyone is referred to with superlatives. guy makes a routine stop on ground ball, and there's some idiot on ESPN calling it a "great play". some guy makes a tough catch in traffic, and there's some other idiot on ESPN calling it a "spectacular catch". make a clutch jumpshot at the buzzer and there's yet another idiot on ESPN calling it "the greatest shot of the decade". it's stupid. it needs to stop.

...not to mention them making all kinds of DJ Steve Porter videos of some guy that allegedly "all he does is win" when he's 9-7 as a starter in the NFL

To call Manning a Hall of Famer is accurate, because once his career is over he will be...whether you like it or not.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 05:28 PM
They switched to plaques, huh?

Gort
04-22-2012, 05:38 PM
In bold

and Pete Rose was a HOF'er too, except for the part where he got banned from baseball and will never be in the HOF.

don't count your chickens before they're hatched. for all we know, Manning will murder somebody before his 5 years are up and never be elected.

until he's actually in the HOF, he's not in the HOF.

cousinal11
04-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Donovan McNabb will be a HOF, maybe we should sign him to a 1 year deal to backup Peyton so we can have 2 HOF QB's on the roster.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 05:46 PM
and Pete Rose was a HOF'er too, except for the part where he got banned from baseball and will never be in the HOF.

don't count your chickens before they're hatched. for all we know, Manning will murder somebody before his 5 years are up and never be elected.

No, no. You're confused. Peyton Manning is in the Hall of Fame.

delany
04-22-2012, 06:01 PM

i missed it. What was the shot?

Gort
04-22-2012, 06:24 PM
i missed it. What was the shot?

it seemed to me he was making a crack about Tebow being put in at receiver for a game while Orton was still the starter. i don't see a reason for that. not sure if he was making fun of himself (for not being athletic enough to play receiver) or at Tebow (for apparently being such a poor QB that Fox was trying to find other positions for him to play early on). but it just seems like a dumb thing to do as you're settling in with your new team. with the exception of the nutjobs on this site who hold an irrational hatred for Tebow, most of the Broncos fanbase has fond memories of the kid.

cousinal11
04-22-2012, 06:49 PM
it seemed to me he was making a crack about Tebow being put in at receiver for a game while Orton was still the starter. i don't see a reason for that. not sure if he was making fun of himself (for not being athletic enough to play receiver) or at Tebow (for apparently being such a poor QB that Fox was trying to find other positions for him to play early on). but it just seems like a dumb thing to do as you're settling in with your new team. with the exception of the nutjobs on this site who hold an irrational hatred for Tebow, most of the Broncos fanbase has fond memories of the kid.

I think you are reading too much into it. Most Broncos fans do have fond memories of Tebow as last season was a fun ride. But Peyton Manning is corny but funny at times with the media and had nothing but nice things to say about Tebow during that whole period.

CEH
04-22-2012, 07:08 PM
I think you are reading too much into it. Most Broncos fans do have fond memories of Tebow as last season was a fun ride. But Peyton Manning is corny but funny at times with the media and had nothing but nice things to say about Tebow during that whole period.

This

I think Manning has more on his mind than just finding the time to bash Tebow
I read it as a joke about his athletic ability

Bmore Manning
04-22-2012, 07:08 PM

Peyton is actually making fun of himself, take it easy there Tim. Peyton has always cracked jokes, and had a great sense of humor. Maybe some sound bytes would help you understand this. He is very humble and has so much respect for other players.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
i'm just sick of the ESPN'ization of sports where everyone is referred to with superlatives.
i also don't know why he took a gratuitous shot at the former QB who is no longer here.
Hmmmm...

DBroncos4life
04-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Donovan McNabb will be a HOF, maybe we should sign him to a 1 year deal to backup Peyton so we can have 2 HOF QB's on the roster.

Hilarious! Best joke ever!

Gort
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
They switched to plaques, huh?

sorry. was thinking of the baseball HOF. i guess Canton uses busts for everyone.

DBroncos4life
04-22-2012, 07:39 PM

Lol is this comedy hour? Manning murdering someone? ****ing reach much??? I'll wager a life time ban that Manning will be in the HOF his first year eligible.

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 07:46 PM
Manning murdering someone? ****ing reach much???
http://www.dolphinsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/McCoy.jpg

"I sure hope so."

Shananahan
04-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Man, even Google is making fun of McCoy now:

http://i42.tinypic.com/htbrbd.jpg

DBroncos4life
04-22-2012, 07:49 PM
http://www.dolphinsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/McCoy.jpg

"I sure hope so."

I doubt McCoy has much to do with the offense with Manning here. I just hope he can learn how to coach from Manning. That might pay off for our next QB.

Stuck in Cali
04-22-2012, 07:55 PM

Yeah I have fond memories of him not being able to hit the side of a barn from 3 feet away. I think every fan is gonna miss all his passes being thrown in the dirt.

All Manning was doing was poking fun of himself, don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that.

canadianbroncosfan
04-22-2012, 07:58 PM
It still hasn't sunk in.

It probably won't until September 9th.

Play2win
04-22-2012, 08:06 PM
T-Ball.

Tim plays T-Ball. That being Turkey-ball, that being Turkey-with-its-head-cutoff-running-around-the-pocket Ball.

All thats missing is Yakety Sax...

Jason7730
04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
I think that anyone that reads that quote and thinks he is dissing Tebow is probably looking for anything that could possibly be construed as anti-Tebow, so they can run to his aid. I really don't think Manning is ever going to come out and say derogatory things about him or pretty much anybody else outside of "liquored up kicker", imho.

Bacchus
04-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Yeah I have fond memories of him not being able to hit the side of a barn from 3 feet away. I think every fan is gonna miss all his passes being thrown in the dirt.

All Manning was doing was poking fun of himself, don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that.

That is not entirely correct. Not all of Tebow's passes were in the dirt, some of his passes were over thrown.

Gort
04-23-2012, 04:29 AM
That is not entirely correct. Not all of Tebow's passes were in the dirt, some of his passes were over thrown.

167 of them were caught last year, for 2383 yards and 17 TD. but yeah, i guess that proves he can't hit the side of a barn, huh?

the criticisms of the kid's passing skills were disingenuous. i know it. even you clowns know it. but go ahead and have your fun. when Manning's head pops off the first time he's sacked and Caleb Hanie becomes the starter, your tears will be flowing like rivers of liquid regret. :)

Blueflame
04-23-2012, 04:41 AM
167 of them were caught last year, for 2383 yards and 17 TD. but yeah, i guess that proves he can't hit the side of a barn, huh?

the criticisms of the kid's passing skills were disingenuous. i know it. even you clowns know it. but go ahead and have your fun. when Manning's head pops off the first time he's sacked and Caleb Hanie becomes the starter, your tears will be flowing like rivers of liquid regret. :)

The criticisms of his skill set as an NFL QB are valid. Let's get real; no other team was interested in him as a bona fide candidate to be their starting QB. If he starts at all next year, it will be more due to Sanchez's (potential) struggles... and the screams from the circus... than as the direct result of anything Tebow himself could possibly do.

Gort
04-23-2012, 06:32 AM
The criticisms of his skill set as an NFL QB are valid. Let's get real; no other team was interested in him as a bona fide candidate to be their starting QB. If he starts at all next year, it will be more due to Sanchez's (potential) struggles... and the screams from the circus... than as the direct result of anything Tebow himself could possibly do.

you're not exactly agnostic on this argument. aren't you the OM moderator who frequented Raiders forums to make fun of Tebow? so me asking for your opinion about Tebow is akin to me asking Gladstone his opinion of Disraeli.

Tebow was a young QB. why do you insist he be judged against the yardstick used to measure veteran QBs? i've seen plenty of other 1st and 2nd year QBs make the same sort of poor throws we all saw Tebow make on occasion. are you out there criticizing them? no. whatever reason you have for disliking Tebow (his faith or his supposed politics) is causing you to overemphasize his negatives and dismiss his positives. on that, i call BS.

the kid has the arm strength and ability to make EVERY NFL throw. he is accurate as well. what he doesn't have is the prototypical NFL pocket passing skills regarding his drops and a quick release. those are mechanical issues that can be worked on. he's also going to get better reading the defenses and he'll get better when the game slows down for him. he's not here anymore and now pumpkinhead is our QB. i'm getting used to that. but don't pretend that it's an established fact that Tebow won't become an established, winning QB in this league. the jury is out on that, but i think he's got a much better shot than you think he does.

TonyR
04-23-2012, 07:07 AM

You've got issues. And as I've pointed out in other threads you represent the general problems with the Tebow-centric fan base in general. Way too sensitive and irrational on the topic. Manning didn't even remotely take a "gratuitous" shot at Tebow. He was joking. Tim actually did line up at WR, you will recall. Tebow is athletic enough to attempt something crazy like that, Manning isn't. You need to come to grips with the fact that as a Broncos fan Manning is the guy you need to support now.

TonyR
04-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Donovan McNabb will be a HOF...

Possible. But far from a sure thing. And certainly not a first ballot guy like Manning.

TonyR
04-23-2012, 07:13 AM

McCoy has been hamstrung by very limited QB's since he's been in Denver. He doesn't have that problem any more. He'll be just fine.

Gort
04-23-2012, 07:35 AM
You've got issues. And as I've pointed out in other threads you represent the general problems with the Tebow-centric fan base in general. Way too sensitive and irrational on the topic. Manning didn't even remotely take a "gratuitous" shot at Tebow. He was joking. Tim actually did line up at WR, you will recall. Tebow is athletic enough to attempt something crazy like that, Manning isn't. You need to come to grips with the fact that as a Broncos fan Manning is the guy you need to support now.

you got me. i confess. i started following the Broncos in 1977 because i knew, one day, they'd draft the yet-unborn Tim Tebow.

more FAIL from TonyR.

here's my problem and its the same problem i've had with all you Tebow-hating jerks from day one. you're dishonest about why you dislike the kid and you're not willing to give him any credit for anything he did here, but you fall over yourselves rushing to laugh about any and every mistake he ever made.

i don't know if Manning was making a joke about himself or not. but Tebow did play WR last season and if the point of the joke was not explicitly stated, there is room for misinterpretation, so he should not have gone there. if he's as smart as you all say he is, why didn't he realize that?

i still have the rest of the offseason to come to grips with Manning being here. it has nothing to do with Tebow though. Tebow is gone no matter who the QB is. my problem is that i hated Manning for what he did to us in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs. any real Broncos fan should have some amount of hesitation to embrace our former nemesis for that reason, no matter how slight, it should still be there.

Kaylore
04-23-2012, 07:50 AM
I don't have any hesitation. Zero. I hated him for what he did, but he's on our side now. I welcomed Neil Smith with open arms. I can certainly do so with Manning. I still consider myself a "real" Bronco fan too.

TonyR
04-23-2012, 08:22 AM
...more FAIL from TonyR.

here's my problem and its the same problem i've had with all you Tebow-hating jerks...

Where did I "fail"? I said you overreacted and are making an issue where this isn't one and I'm 100% correct on both counts.

And since I don't hate Tebow (and labeling me that way further demonstrates your Tebow issues) I'm not sure who your bile is directed at. Peyton Manning is driving the Bronco bus now, Galt. Are you on the bus?

Play2win
04-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Some people are living in the past. Others are just ramping up to what could be a season or seasons for the ages...

And, I agree as stated above, It feels a lot like the Neil Smith signing, except its a HOF QB at the most important position in the game. Its going to be a fun ride, so hold on tight!! :thumbsup:

Gort
04-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Where did I "fail"? I said you overreacted and are making an issue where this isn't one and I'm 100% correct on both counts.

And since I don't hate Tebow (and labeling me that way further demonstrates your Tebow issues) I'm not sure who your bile is directed at. Peyton Manning is driving the Bronco bus now, Galt. Are you on the bus?

you failed because you essentially stated that i see the Broncos through Tebow colored glasses (quoted below). i don't. i'm just sick of the mindless and needless attacks on the kid. it bothers my inherent sense of fairness. the kid didn't get a fair shake here.

And as I've pointed out in other threads you represent the general problems with the Tebow-centric fan base in general. Way too sensitive and irrational on the topic.

i have until the 1st game to get on board with Manning. it's like forcing a kid to eat brussel sprouts. they all know they are going to hate it, but some end up liking it once they try it.

cousinal11
04-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Possible. But far from a sure thing. And certainly not a first ballot guy like Manning.

I was joking, McNabb answered "absolutely" last week when asked if he thought he would be a HOF. What a joke Donovan has become.

TonyR
04-23-2012, 09:44 AM
I was joking...

Doh! I probably should have realized that given McNabb's recent comments.

BroncoBen
04-23-2012, 09:46 AM

I don't read it that way.. making a crack about Tebow. I read it more about Manning saying don't expect to see him running plays like Tebow did, its not his style.. or maybe he is joking about being too old.

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 11:45 AM
I don't read it that way.. making a crack about Tebow. I read it more about Manning saying don't expect to see him running plays like Tebow did, its not his style.. or maybe he is joking about being too old.

Galt is just emo when it comes to Tebow. Saying we don't know if Manning will murder some one or not was a Raider level reach.

Gort
04-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Galt is just emo when it comes to Tebow. Saying we don't know if Manning will murder some one or not was a Raider level reach.

the first time Xanders brings him a sausage pizza instead of 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 canadian bacon, it just might...

http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peyton-manning-yelling16.jpg

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 01:18 PM
the first time Xanders brings him a sausage pizza instead of 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 canadian bacon, it just might...

http://taylormadetirade.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peyton-manning-yelling16.jpg

Manning won't kill any one and he is a LOCK for the HOF. Like I said before I will take any bet you want to offer on the matter.

Gort
04-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Manning won't kill any one and he is a LOCK for the HOF. Like I said before I will take any bet you want to offer on the matter.

10 year bet? how silly are you?

he signed a 5 year contract and then has to wait 5 years (or is it 6?) until he's eligible for the HOF.

who in their right mind is going to bet on something that we might not know for 10 years, besides Stephen Hawking, John Preskill, and Kip Thorne?

tell you what, here's a bet for you. i bet you $1M that our sun will not go supernova for at least another 1 billion years. are you willing to take that bet?

silly bets are silly.

alkemical
04-23-2012, 01:28 PM

cut that meat!

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
10 year bet? how silly are you?

he signed a 5 year contract and then has to wait 5 years (or is it 6?) until he's eligible for the HOF.

who in their right mind is going to bet on something that we might not know for 10 years, besides Stephen Hawking, John Preskill, and Kip Thorne?

tell you what, here's a bet for you. i bet you $1M that our sun will not go supernova for at least another 1 billion years. are you willing to take that bet?

silly bets are silly.

Lol Manning isn't going to play 5 more years but, if he does what a win for the Denver Broncos. Manning to the HOF is a lock so I will make that bet and wait. Easy money down the road. I'm not even going to comment on that other babble.

Gort
04-23-2012, 01:47 PM
Lol Manning isn't going to play 5 more years but, if he does what a win for the Denver Broncos. Manning to the HOF is a lock so I will make that bet and wait. Easy money down the road. I'm not even going to comment on that other babble.

and Pete Rose was a lock for the HOF too.

snowspot66
04-23-2012, 01:49 PM

Before the neck injury I always figured he would play until he was 40. If Favre could do it Manning can and nobody loves football more than Manning. But of course the neck puts everything in question.

v2micca
04-23-2012, 01:53 PM

Now you are just dodging. Seriously, take the bet, or refuse the bet, but stop changing the topic.

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 01:55 PM

What the **** does Pete Rose gambling on baseball while playing have to do with Peyton Manning. Take the bet man. It gives you maybe 10 years before you have to pay up. Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Before the neck injury I always figured he would play until he was 40. If Favre could do it Manning can and nobody loves football more than Manning. But of course the neck puts everything in question.

I agree. I would love to get 5 years out of him.

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Now you are just dodging. Seriously, take the bet, or refuse the bet, but stop changing the topic.

:strong:

Shananahan
04-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Manning won't kill any one
http://i40.tinypic.com/21ezx1u.jpg

I'm not so sure anymore.

Broncolt
04-23-2012, 06:10 PM
you got me. i confess. i started following the Broncos in 1977 because i knew, one day, they'd draft the yet-unborn Tim Tebow.

more FAIL from TonyR.

here's my problem and its the same problem i've had with all you Tebow-hating jerks from day one. you're dishonest about why you dislike the kid and you're not willing to give him any credit for anything he did here, but you fall over yourselves rushing to laugh about any and every mistake he ever made.

i don't know if Manning was making a joke about himself or not. but Tebow did play WR last season and if the point of the joke was not explicitly stated, there is room for misinterpretation, so he should not have gone there. if he's as smart as you all say he is, why didn't he realize that?

i still have the rest of the offseason to come to grips with Manning being here. it has nothing to do with Tebow though. Tebow is gone no matter who the QB is. my problem is that i hated Manning for what he did to us in 2003 and 2004 in the playoffs. any real Broncos fan should have some amount of hesitation to embrace our former nemesis for that reason, no matter how slight, it should still be there.

You are reaching so hard about that joke its not even funny.. go reread it. Peyton is clearly poking fun at himself by saying he's not going to be as versatile as Tebowing was by lining up as a WR or running an option. He even says "now that'll surprise other teams if I ran the ball" acknowledging himself along with everyone with a logical mind that nobody will ever ever see him doing such things due to his lack of athleticism.

Bacchus
04-23-2012, 07:00 PM

and 54% of his passes were incomplete or intercepted. Manning will be fine, Denver will be good and you'll be miserable. I love it.

broncocalijohn
04-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Man, I get so sad when other sports fans don't feel the way I feel.

I think it is great. How do you think those in Oakland and KC feel about now? Once he starts chucking the ball on the field, it will start the knowledge of the doubters that we made the right move.

Gort
04-23-2012, 07:57 PM
and 54% of his passes were incomplete or intercepted. Manning will be fine, Denver will be good and you'll be miserable. I love it.

i won't be miserable. i just won't be begging for Manning to sign a pair of kneepads for me. like you will.

DBroncos4life
04-23-2012, 08:01 PM
i won't be miserable. i just won't be begging for Manning to sign a pair of kneepads for me. like you will.

Yeah we all know you will be trying to deflower Tebow.

Broncolt
04-23-2012, 08:38 PM

Haha oh but you will.. Peyton will make you fall in love with him in first 2 games just watch

CEH
04-25-2012, 06:41 AM
So NYJ will be using their backup QB as the punt protector. Don't ever recall the backup QB being the punt protector and some here are upset Fox used TRT as a WR for a couple plays.