PDA

View Full Version : Who is Greg Cox?

LRtagger
04-21-2012, 03:57 PM
Because he has the best mock ever for us - but only 2 rounds....

1 (25) Denver Broncos: Devon Still, DE/DT, Penn State
The defense carried this team into the playoffs, and while the dynamic has changed with the addition of Peyton Manning, Denver's best chance to defend as the AFC West champion is on that side of the ball. As I repeat ad nauseam, it all starts up front, and even with improved play up the middle last year, the Broncos could still use another player for the rotation. I know Manning needs more talent around him, but he never had a dominating defense with the Colts, even when they won it all, but his ability to carry a team is in doubt. Itís not a given the Broncos are going to just load him up with help like the Colts always did.

2 (57) Denver Broncos: Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
John Fox wants his stable of, well, horses in the backfield which makes sense given this is the Broncos. The Hurricanes have served Denver well, and Miller is more valuable than this draft slot. Backs are simply not valued in todayís NFL.

LRtagger
04-21-2012, 03:57 PM
I dont think theres even a slight chance Miller falls to us in the 2nd, but I would take that

Chris
04-21-2012, 04:08 PM
We could trade back into the early 2nd and still have a chance to land still.

Requiem
04-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Still isn't going to go before #40. Sorry. Nobody wants that beat up turd.

Lestat
04-21-2012, 05:53 PM
not crazy about Still or Worthy in the first round. bad value IMO. in the 2nd it's good value and a good pick, but not in the first.

barryr
04-21-2012, 08:38 PM
I just don't see Still being anything more than say Marcus Thomas. This is why you don't draft for your biggest need with your top pick at least. One of your needs is ok since likely going to find a good player with your pick, but your biggest need usually spells doom.