PDA

View Full Version : Draft Coverage Sucks

Rohirrim
04-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Still. Even now, after the league wants to pimp it for more money. Every day I watch one of the NFL programs regarding the draft, and every day I keep hearing NOTHING ELSE but a rehash over and over and over about the same top ten players. For this week at least, why even bother talking about Luck and Griffin? They're already off the board. Who cares? If any of these TV clowns even mentioned the second round, I'd fall out of my chair. If not for the internet, the whole concept of getting into the draft would be fugedaboudit. The fans created the interest in the draft, not the league. The least they could do is get the TV coverage to try and catch up to the internet.

Rant over. :puff:

Oh, and Kiper looks like an automaton. He makes me uncomfortable. Anybody remember that old Max Headroom thing? He looks soul-less. Like a shark.

Chris
04-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Perhaps it because they're intent on building up the stars they're going to milk for the next decade.

27atwater
04-19-2012, 07:17 PM
I agree ESPN's "On the clock" covers about 5 teams. How bout we do more than discuss the 3 QBs, and re-hash EVERY episode of Gruden's QB Camp? k?

ColoradoDarin
04-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I'll be on a cruise next week. I don't care about the draft this year (hate the new thur/fri/sat schedule anyways) and I'll just read who we got when I get back - it probably won't be a DT... If there is anything to know, it'll be on the Mane when I look.