PDA

View Full Version : The awake or nearly awake will like this or MacGruder was right, at least on one thing...

baja
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM
Are you awake?

http://www.cheniere.org/mission.html

gyldenlove
04-19-2012, 04:01 PM
That there is an old bald guy?

baja
04-19-2012, 04:16 PM
http://www.cheniere.org/priore/index.html

Interesting stuff.

broncocalijohn
04-20-2012, 08:59 AM
HMMM,

And I actually opened it too.

Taco John
04-20-2012, 09:27 AM
wake me up when they turn this into a movie.

TheReverend
04-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Hmmm.. baja thread.

Let me guess, crazy/non-sensical gibberish?

Gort
04-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Hmmm.. baja thread.

Let me guess, crazy/non-sensical gibberish?

yep. apparently electricity is not actually due to the flow of excited electrons, but is instead the flow of nothing in a region of nothing (i.e. a vacuum).

http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/c/c3/D%27oh.jpg

TheReverend
04-20-2012, 09:41 AM
yep. apparently electricity is not actually due to the flow of excited electrons, but is instead the flow of nothing in a region of nothing (i.e. a vacuum).

lol I take it that guy has never been introduced to lightning...

Chris
04-20-2012, 09:42 AM
Baja I read the first page and looked at the contents. I still have no clue WHAT this ****ing guy is talking about.

Is it about fried chicken? That's where I thought it was heading.

tsiguy96
04-20-2012, 09:59 AM
baja, mcgruder...

baja
04-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Baja I read the first page and looked at the contents. I still have no clue WHAT this ****ing guy is talking about.

Is it about fried chicken? That's where I thought it was heading.

Read the mission statement. It's a huge but well organized web site

Boobs McGee
04-20-2012, 10:38 AM
baja, mcgruder...

this

Requiem
04-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Sweet,

I had to download Netscape Navigator to go to that website. Flashback to 1998 WYSIWYG editor ****. LoL.

Kaylore
04-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Was this made on geocities?

Archer81
04-20-2012, 11:00 AM
For most people it's strange to refer to themselves in the 3rd person.

:Broncos:

Meck77
04-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Btw baja. It's 2012. No mass death, no plague, no quickening, no hysteria.

Life is about the same as it always was. Basic challenges.

Life is good. :)

pricejj
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM
"Extracting electricity out of the vacuum" would be analagous to harvesting EM waves for power production, which is already being done on a small scale, with handheld devices.

Tesla did work to propagate power that could be harvested freely, but was apparently destroyed?, as there is much more money to be made from metering power consumption off the grid.

His theories on an automotive application would be interesting...

oubronco
04-20-2012, 11:40 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-im_CKn9PPI8/T0dtSJ0lUFI/AAAAAAAAAzY/0vIyQ9SYpt4/s1600/abe-simpson-gif.gif

Gort
04-20-2012, 11:47 AM
"Extracting electricity out of the vacuum" would be analagous to harvesting EM waves for power production, which is already being done on a small scale, with handheld devices.

Tesla did work to propagate power that could be harvested freely, but was apparently destroyed?, as there is much more money to be made from metering power consumption off the grid.

His theories on an automotive application would be interesting...

that's BS. you can't draw power from "the void". anyone telling you that is a snake oil salesman no different from the ones that tried to sell the world on the idea of perpetual motion machines a hundred years ago. eventually, there will be a sales pitch to fund their "experiments" or buy their books. everything else is gobbledy-goop designed to confuse the easily confused so that when they reach for your wallet, you'll be happy to oblige.

TheReverend
04-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Was this made on geocities?

Wanna chat on mIRC tonight?

Gort
04-20-2012, 11:53 AM

http://atomictoasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/modem.jpg

Kaylore
04-20-2012, 11:57 AM

My new 1200 baud modem will let me play mad maze on Prodigy! Boo ya!

pricejj
04-20-2012, 12:05 PM
that's BS. you can't draw power from "the void". anyone telling you that is a snake oil salesman no different from the ones that tried to sell the world on the idea of perpetual motion machines a hundred years ago. eventually, there will be a sales pitch to fund their "experiments" or buy their books. everything else is gobbledy-goop designed to confuse the easily confused so that when they reach for your wallet, you'll be happy to oblige.

Yes you can. All you need is a good RF antenna with a capacitor, then use it to charge a small battery. It's basically harvesting EM radiation that exists from all the human traffic (cell phones, etc.). I have seen grad projects that do it.

TheReverend
04-20-2012, 12:11 PM
My new 1200 baud modem will let me play mad maze on Prodigy! Boo ya!

DONT PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:12 PM
Yes you can. All you need is a good RF antenna with a capacitor, then use it to charge a small battery. It's basically harvesting EM radiation that exists from all the human traffic (cell phones, etc.). I have seen grad projects that do it.

no you can't. there is nothing in a vacuum. you can't harvest energy from nothingness.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=follow-up-what-is-the-zer

pricejj
04-20-2012, 12:22 PM
no you can't. there is nothing in a vacuum. you can't harvest energy from nothingness.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=follow-up-what-is-the-zer

Satellites use solar panels, do they not?

Plus, I think this guy is talking about harvesting energy within the Earth's atmosphere...i.e. wireless technology.

Houshyamama
04-20-2012, 12:23 PM
http://images.wikia.com/disney/images/c/c8/Syndrome.jpg

Archer81
04-20-2012, 12:32 PM
I demand hoverboards and flying cars. Right nah.

DBroncos4life
04-20-2012, 12:36 PM
I demand hoverboards and flying cars. Right nah.

I was so pissed when the year 2000 got here and there was no transformers.

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:37 PM

Plus, I think this guy is talking about harvesting energy within the Earth's atmosphere...i.e. wireless technology.

no he's not. he's talking about harvesting energy from the ZPE state. that's an odd corner of the world of conspiracy theories occupied mostly by scoundrels and charlatans.

if somebody uses a so-called "truthful" anecdote about Tesla to demonstrate the truth about something no matter how nutty it sounds, run away. run far away!

Archer81
04-20-2012, 12:39 PM
I was so pissed when the year 2000 got here and there was no transformers.

Watch Back to the Future II...2015 is 3 years away. Nothing they predicted came true...like Jaws 37. In 3D. Or to the second accurate weather predicitions. Or neural/biological implants.

The future better end up being like Mass Effect or I am gonna be pissed. If we are still stuck on earth in 2183 I will haunt the world forever.

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:40 PM

solar panels operate on the photo-electric effect. they are effectively harvesting energy from the energy of the photons impinging on them. what this guy is arguing, using the solar panel as a theme, is that a solar panel could also harvest energy in the middle of the night when the sun is not visible. or even more succinctly, when all of the suns and sources of photons in the universe have been expunged.

DBroncos4life
04-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Watch Back to the Future II...2015 is 3 years away. Nothing they predicted came true...like Jaws 37. In 3D. Or to the second accurate weather predicitions. Or neural/biological implants.

The future better end up being like Mass Effect or I am gonna be pissed. If we are still stuck on earth in 2183 I will haunt the world forever.

Well Hollywood might get desperate enough to have a huge run on jaws movies in the next three years but, that would mean they would write something new.

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Well Hollywood might get desperate enough to have a huge run on jaws movies in the next three years but, that would mean they would write something new.

3 words for you...

Giant. Man-eating. Jellyfish.

Archer81
Only girl in the world...like Im the only one thats in command, I'm the only one who understands...like Im the only one who understands your heart...

rock on.

Taco John
It takes a lot of power to run a stargate

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lizix1AV4m1qblj9eo1_500.png

Archer81
04-20-2012, 12:46 PM
3 words for you...

Ugh. Always man eating. They cant eat ****ing manatees?

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:48 PM
It takes a lot of power to run a stargate

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lizix1AV4m1qblj9eo1_500.png

hmmm. that never occurred to me, but maybe the writers of Stargate:Atlantis got the idea for the ZPM from these crackpots talking about ZPE. that wasn't a bad show at all. wish it was still on the air. there's not much good sci-fi on TV anymore.

pricejj
04-20-2012, 12:48 PM
solar panels operate on the photo-electric effect. they are effectively harvesting energy from the energy of the photons impinging on them. what this guy is arguing, using the solar panel as a theme, is that a solar panel could also harvest energy in the middle of the night when the sun is not visible. or even more succinctly, when all of the suns and sources of photons in the universe have been expunged.

alrighty then...I looked at it for about 5 seconds...I will give it to him for his creepy picture...It pretty much discredits any scientific credence that the paper may have had, not that it had any.

Gort
04-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Ugh. Always man eating. They cant eat ****ing manatees?

simple. they don't eat manatees because they are fans of Family Guy.

Archer81
04-20-2012, 12:50 PM
hmmm. that never occurred to me, but maybe the writers of Stargate:Atlantis got the idea for the ZPM from these crackpots talking about ZPE. that wasn't a bad show at all. wish it was still on the air. there's not much good sci-fi on TV anymore.

I started watching Eureka on Syfy, because they took Being Human's time slot...I'm not sure if I like it.

DBroncos4life
04-20-2012, 12:56 PM
3 words for you...

Ha ha can it take place in space?

Archer81
04-20-2012, 12:59 PM
simple. they don't eat manatees because they are fans of Family Guy.

Another reason to hate giant man eating jellyfish.

****ers.

Taco John
04-20-2012, 01:02 PM

I liked Stargate Atlantis, and SG1. I didn't care for Universe, but I'm thinking about going back and watching it again because I heard it picked up and got better. Couldn't have been that good, it got cancelled.

I personally wish they'd revisit SG1. I'd love to see what the SG1 team is doing these days... :)

baja
04-21-2012, 09:59 PM
Btw baja. It's 2012. No mass death, no plague, no quickening, no hysteria.

Life is about the same as it always was. Basic challenges.

Life is good. :)

Have you noticed it's April?

Do you know the difference between April and December?

BTW Nobody wishes me to be wrong about this more than I.

MacGruder
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Baja I haven't gone through that site yet, let me know any other interesting links you find there. I haven't done a lot of research on Bearden yet but literally YESTERDAY I found he said one specific thing that says to me that he understands this technology to a very high degree. So when I get done doing this research I am doing I really want to explore his history and writing etc.

It's really weird you posted about him.. we must have some kind of Vulcan mindmeld.. haha

mhgaffney
04-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Beardon on Maxwell's equations

Here is the important discussion -- about Maxwell's equations. ASs I recall, others, such as Richard C Hoagland, also agree that Maxwell was watered down -- and mis understood.
MHG

http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/030706.htm

MacGruder
04-23-2012, 12:33 AM
This is a guy I just discovered his name is Bruce Cathie... I'm really blown away by what he is claiming so far.. he seems to provide the missing pieces to the puzzle I need.. I just discovered him so I am not sure how legit he is but what he says seems to really make a lot of sense in relation to everything else I have discovered. I wish I could explain why that is but it would require a long long explanation..

Just found this video on him and it is impressive so far. There is a good video I just watched on him from the early 90s called the Nexus conference I believe..

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/27647/Bruce_Cathie___The_Harmonic_Code__Part1_/

baja
04-23-2012, 01:09 AM
Baja I haven't gone through that site yet, let me know any other interesting links you find there. I haven't done a lot of research on Bearden yet but literally YESTERDAY I found he said one specific thing that says to me that he understands this technology to a very high degree. So when I get done doing this research I am doing I really want to explore his history and writing etc.

It's really weird you posted about him.. we must have some kind of Vulcan mindmeld.. haha

I am guiding you - you are very close.

rugbythug
04-23-2012, 07:49 AM
On Noe!! My internet is tapped because I clicked on this thread.

MacGruder
04-23-2012, 01:42 PM
I am guiding you - you are very close.

So you are my spirit guide :D

Broncos4tw
04-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Have you noticed it's April?

Do you know the difference between April and December?

BTW Nobody wishes me to be wrong about this more than I.

Um.. which 2012 theory do you buy into? Just curious...

baja
04-23-2012, 02:55 PM
Um.. which 2012 theory do you buy into? Just curious...

Actually I believe we are in for a quantum leap in human consciousness .

This is a pretty good basic explanation ;

http://yt.cl.nr/9ufWklydk3U

Broncos4tw
04-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Well, that's better than the doom and gloomers at any rate. I don't think a think is going to happen personally. Why people feel an ancient civilization who thought the sun, moon and starts were gods, stuck sharp sticks into their dongs and burn the blood to those gods, and sacrifice humans (usually prisoners from nearby villages) to make their corn better, are somehow better equipped to make accurate prophecies in the distant future baffles my mind.

Having a penchant for making accurate calendars and mapping starts (which btw, was much easier in our past - much less light pollution), hardly makes you an expert on prophecies. Not that they even made a prophecy.

The only thing amazing that's going to happen near the end of this year, is the Broncos making it into the playoffs.

myMind
04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Actually I believe we are in for a quantum leap in human consciousness .

This is a pretty good basic explanation ;

http://yt.cl.nr/9ufWklydk3U

Dont have time to watch an hour and a half lecture.
What's the gist of his hypothesis on why we're in store for a quantum shift, the source of the energy required, and what it has to do with the new celestial cycle that is marked by the end of the Mayan calender. Does he reference Quetzalcoatl?

baja
04-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Dont have time to watch an hour and a half lecture.
What's the gist of his hypothesis on why we're in store for a quantum shift, the source of the energy required, and what it has to do with the new celestial cycle that is marked by the end of the Mayan calender. Does he reference Quetzalcoatl?

You really need to watch it.

Lev Vyvanse
04-23-2012, 08:46 PM
You really need to watch it.

**** you, I want my hour back.

baja
04-23-2012, 10:13 PM
**** you, I want my hour back.

I realize he is not the greatest messenger but did you not watch the part about the day/night cycles and the pyramid of long cycles becoming shorter as we approach 2012? That was the meat of the information. Also the book he mentions is much more in depth.

alkemical
04-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Well, that's better than the doom and gloomers at any rate. I don't think a think is going to happen personally. Why people feel an ancient civilization who thought the sun, moon and starts were gods, stuck sharp sticks into their dongs and burn the blood to those gods, and sacrifice humans (usually prisoners from nearby villages) to make their corn better, are somehow better equipped to make accurate prophecies in the distant future baffles my mind.

Having a penchant for making accurate calendars and mapping starts (which btw, was much easier in our past - much less light pollution), hardly makes you an expert on prophecies. Not that they even made a prophecy.

The only thing amazing that's going to happen near the end of this year, is the Broncos making it into the playoffs.

Most of that happens @ burning man.

Just sayin'.

MacGruder
04-24-2012, 01:38 PM
I realize he is not the greatest messenger but did you not watch the part about the day/night cycles and the pyramid of long cycles becoming shorter as we approach 2012? That was the meat of the information. Also the book he mentions is much more in depth.

Baja.. I thought it was pretty fascinating. It was slow at the beginning but very interesting at the end.

I especially liked the part about choosing when we are born.. this ties into something else I had seen..

Maurice Cotterell - Secrets of the Super Gods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RXxCvv9cbY&list=UUGd5mIjlF1iRVJQvumJXErw&index=21&feature=plpp_video

Requiem
04-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Choosing when we are born? LOL.

MacGruder
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Choosing when we are born? LOL.

All truth goes through three phases...

You'll never learn

Requiem
04-24-2012, 04:58 PM
All truth goes through three phases...

You'll never learn

No, I will never learn anything sane from the likes of you and baja.

oubronco
04-24-2012, 05:04 PM
One flew over the kookoo's nest

MacGruder
04-24-2012, 05:47 PM

When you see the impossible it opens your mind.. hopefully some day you understand that...

I used to see things just like you..

Requiem
04-24-2012, 05:59 PM
When you see the impossible it opens your mind.. hopefully some day you understand that...

I used to see things just like you..

Except, you don't know how I see things. Anything of consequence at all. I just debate the idea that we choose our existence/when we are born. It is actually a really interesting thing to ponder.

MacGruder, why did I choose to be here right now?

I would rather be back in Deadwood in the Wild West slangin' it in brothels and gamblin' poker with Wild Bill and the rest of the gang. Why didn't I choose then? WHY MACGRUDER?

Rohirrim
04-24-2012, 06:00 PM
So you are my spirit guide :D

First, he draws you in...

then, THE COLONIC BLOW!

Run away!

Archer81
04-24-2012, 06:02 PM

Same guy.

Requiem
04-24-2012, 06:12 PM
Same guy.

If it is, that really is a crock of ****. They pretty much post the same thing anyways and have the same type of mannerisms. It's actually a joke, and if someone is that ill that they have multiple personalities -- wow.

Rohirrim
04-24-2012, 06:42 PM
No. This guy's an impostor. The original Baja had a sense of humor.

MacGruder
04-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Except, you don't know how I see things. Anything of consequence at all. I just debate the idea that we choose our existence/when we are born. It is actually a really interesting thing to ponder.

MacGruder, why did I choose to be here right now?

I would rather be back in Deadwood in the Wild West slangin' it in brothels and gamblin' poker with Wild Bill and the rest of the gang. Why didn't I choose then? WHY MACGRUDER?

I know how you responded to an unusual idea... I used to be the same way, My mind was closed and myopic... I was working under a faulty premise as well.. I couldn't conceive of the things I have learned since..

As for your question... the answer is why we do we choose to go to one movie over another? Why would an actor choose one role in a movie over another?

Broncos4tw
04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
I know how you responded to an unusual idea... I used to be the same way, My mind was closed and myopic... I was working under a faulty premise as well.. I couldn't conceive of the things I have learned since..

i.e. you used to be a rational thinking human, but your mundane existence bored you to the point where you started to blindly embrace any fantastic theory, to give your life more meaning. Now you live in a fantastic world of NWO, clandestine organizations, chemtrails, secret within secrets, and it gives you a sense of power thinking you know a lot more than everyone else. Not aware at all, that you are living a delusion.. a dream.

One day maybe YOU will wake up.. from this fantasy you have created for yourself.

cmhargrove
04-24-2012, 07:54 PM
Back to the original post. I finally clicked the link, is that the Dos Equis guy? I thought that dude knew better. His universal theory used to revolve around chicks and booze, now he's wearing an ugly red plaid shirt and jerking off to Isaac Asimov.

He had it right the first time.

baja
04-24-2012, 08:23 PM
Back to the original post. I finally clicked the link, is that the Dos Equis guy? I thought that dude knew better. His universal theory used to revolve around chicks and booze, now he's wearing an ugly red plaid shirt and jerking off to Isaac Asimov.

He had it right the first time.

That is a reasonable argument.

What if I told you I AM the Dos Equis guy.

baja
04-24-2012, 08:24 PM
No. This guy's an impostor. The original Baja had a sense of humor.

Of course I have a sense of humor. I like you don't I? ;D

Rohirrim
04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Of course I have a sense of humor. I like you don't I? ;D

But that's only because you can't resist my charm. :kiss:

baja
04-24-2012, 09:36 PM
But that's only because you can't resist my charm. :kiss:

I'd share my enema tube with you bro. thats how much I like ya. ;D

IHaveALight
04-24-2012, 10:26 PM
i.e. you used to be a rational thinking human, but your mundane existence bored you to the point where you started to blindly embrace any fantastic theory, to give your life more meaning. Now you live in a fantastic world of NWO, clandestine organizations, chemtrails, secret within secrets, and it gives you a sense of power thinking you know a lot more than everyone else. Not aware at all, that you are living a delusion.. a dream.

One day maybe YOU will wake up.. from this fantasy you have created for yourself.

We are all living a delusion.

baja
04-24-2012, 10:31 PM
We are all living a delusion.

Delusion of self generated allusion?

MacGruder
04-24-2012, 10:36 PM

There is one huge flaw to your argument.. aside from all the BS you assume I have bought into that isn't reality...

One of the most well respected aviation journalists has verified my beliefs after I came to the same conclusions myself...

This is a guy who has his finger on the pulse of the aviation industry, knows how these people think and cover things up... and has staked his career on it.

IHaveALight
04-24-2012, 10:57 PM
Delusion of self generated allusion?

What is the allusion?

baja
04-24-2012, 10:59 PM
What is the allusion?

Each individual's story.

Their unique perception of life

baja
04-24-2012, 11:11 PM
We are not who we think we are.

baja
04-24-2012, 11:12 PM
We are much much more.

baja
04-24-2012, 11:12 PM
We are Beings having a human experience

baja
04-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Knowing that is the doorway to waking up.

myMind
04-25-2012, 12:15 AM

Anyone that has ever read Ishmael could know this.

Maybe we should admit that we are bees...beads?!?...bracelets.

Beyond civilization...retribalization...why do such smart people believe that the key to the future lies in reliving the past?

http://i45.tinypic.com/14v1v9.jpg

Shananahan
04-25-2012, 12:27 AM
http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2012/apr/10/mind-outside-head-consciousness/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nybooks+%28The+New+York+Revie w+of+Books%29

Archer81
04-25-2012, 12:32 AM
A circle has no beginning.

alkemical
04-25-2012, 05:26 AM
A circle has no beginning.

Indeed, but it has two sides.

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 06:26 AM
How many sides does a globe have?

alkemical
04-25-2012, 07:26 AM
How many sides does a globe have?

Infinite.

IHaveALight
04-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Each individual's story.

Their unique perception of life

So you meant delusion of self generated illusion not allusion. Makes total sense now and I completely agree. You had me really intrigued there, thinking that maybe there's some king of allusion in the illusion. Which I think there may actually be.

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 08:19 AM
So you meant delusion of self generated illusion not allusion. Makes total sense now and I completely agree. You had me really intrigued there, thinking that maybe there's some king of allusion in the illusion. Which I think there may actually be.

The universe is like white hot ore. If you have the will to hammer on it long enough, you can shape it into any reality you want.

baja
04-25-2012, 08:27 AM

Allusion 1. allusion, reference; 2. allusion, delusion, elusion, hallucination, illusion (see synonym note at illusion).

I do think allusion applies as well.

baja
04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
The universe is like white hot ore. If you have the will to hammer on it long enough, you can shape it into any reality you want.

Will allows you the options but faith gets er done.

alkemical
04-25-2012, 08:31 AM
All phenomena are real in some sense, unreal in some sense, meaningless in some sense, real and meaningless in some sense, unreal and meaningless in some sense, and real and unreal and meaningless in some sense.
Robert Anton Wilson

The border between the Real and the Unreal is not fixed, but just marks the last place where rival gangs of shamans fought each other to a standstill.
Robert Anton Wilson

We live in our fantasies and endure our realities.
Robert Anton Wilson

Beyond a certain point, the whole universe becomes a continuous process of initiation.
Robert Anton Wilson

rugbythug
04-25-2012, 08:37 AM

Reading the bible again?

IHaveALight
04-25-2012, 08:40 AM
Allusion 1. allusion, reference; 2. allusion, delusion, elusion, hallucination, illusion (see synonym note at illusion).

I do think allusion applies as well.

I think we can probably use illusion in place of the word allusion just fine, depending on the scenario. But using allusion in place of the word illusion doesn't make a whole lot of since to me. Since Allusion is a reference to something. Such as alluding to something. We can create an allusion using illusion. But what about creating an illusion with allusion?

But I'm no English major.

baja
04-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Reading the bible again?

Not really a student of the bible but I do recognize truth in some of the versus'

IHaveALight
04-25-2012, 08:48 AM
I think we can probably use illusion in place of the word allusion just fine, depending on the scenario. But using allusion in place of the word illusion doesn't make a whole lot of since to me. Since Allusion is a reference to something. Such as alluding to something. We can create an allusion using illusion. But what about creating an illusion with allusion?

But I'm no English major.

That is unless the illusion (false reality) is in fact alluding (making reference) to something.

alkemical
04-25-2012, 09:03 AM
"The Stars Are Projectors"

In the last second of life, they're gonna show you how
How they run this show, sure, run it into the ground
The stars are projectors, yeah
Projectin' our lives down to this planet Earth
The stars are projectors, yeah
Projectin' our minds down to this planet Earth
Everyone wants a double feature
They wanna be their own damn teacher, and how
All the stars are projectors, yeah
It's all about moderate climates
You gotta be cold and be hot for sure
It's all about the moderate climates
You wanna be blessed and be cursed for sure
Projectin' our lives down to this planet Earth [x2]
Everyone wants a double feature
They want to be in their own damn teacher, and how
You've got the harder part, You've got the kinder heart
And it's true
I've got the easy part, I've got the harder heart
Aint this true
Right wing, left wing, chicken wing
It's built on findin' the easier ways through
God is a woman and the woman is
An animal that animals man, and that's you
Was there a need for creation?
That was hiden in a math equation
And that's this:
WHERE DO CIRCLES BEGIN?

Never Ending Math Equation Lyrics

I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old
And oh my God I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below

And oh my God, they look so alone
Do they really feel anything?
Oh my God, I've gotta gotta gotta gotta move on
Where do you move when what you're moving from

Is yourself?
The universe works on a math equation
that never even ever really ends in the end
Infinity spirals out creation

We're on the tip of its tongue, and it is saying
We ain't sure where you stand
You ain't machines and you ain't land
And the plants and the animals, they are linked

And the plants and the animals eat each other
Oh my God and oh my cat
I told my Dad what I need
Well I know what I have and want

But I don't know what I need
Well, he said he said he said he said
"Where we're going I'm dead."

alkemical
04-25-2012, 09:05 AM
Modest Mouse Third Planet Lyrics

Everything that keeps me together is falling apart/i've got
This thing that I consider my only art of ****ing people over.
My boss just quit the job says he's goin out to find blind
Spots and he'll do it.
The 3rd planet is sure that they're being watched by an
Eye in the sky that can't be stopped.
When you get to the promise land your gonna shake that
Eyes hand.
Your heart felt good it was drippin pitch and made of wood.
And your hands and knees felt cold and wet on the grass to me.
Outside naked, shiverin looking blue, from the cold
Sunlight that's reflected off the moon.
Baby cum angels fly around you reminding you we used
To be three and not just two.
And that's how the world began.
And that's how the world will end.
A 3rd had just been made and we were swimming in the
Water, didn't know then was it a son was it a daughter.
When it occurred to me that the animals are swimming
Around in the water in the oceans in our bodies and
Another had been found another ocean on the planet
Given that our blood is just like the atlantic.
And how.
The universe is shaped exactly like the earth if you go
Straight long enough you'll end up where you were.
Your heart felt good it was drippin pitch and made of wood.
And your hands and knees felt cold and wet on the grass to me.
Outside naked, shiverin looking blue, from the cold
Sunlight that's reflected off the moon.
Baby cum angels fly around you reminding you we used
To be three and not just two.
And that's how the world began.
And that's how the world will end.

baja
04-25-2012, 10:52 AM
Or we are one big Self aware "I AM"

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Will allows you the options but faith gets er done.

Faith, or belief?

Requiem
04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Philosophical discussions on the Orange Mane. Har har.

baja
04-25-2012, 11:19 AM
Faith, or belief?

Faith is belief on steroids

rugbythug
04-25-2012, 12:39 PM
Not really a student of the bible but I do recognize truth in some of the versus'

Hilarious!

Why are the aliens that indoctrinated you so picky and have not found a way to show the rest of the unwashed the super special goddar?

baja
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Hilarious!

Why are the aliens that indoctrinated you so picky and have not found a way to show the rest of the unwashed the super special goddar?

when you are asleep the good news is eventually you will wake up

I was just a light sleeper. ;D

Requiem
04-25-2012, 12:46 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZuF_GsNwkgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Philosophical discussions on the Orange Mane. Har har.

So, what's your philosophy?

baja
04-25-2012, 12:48 PM

Whatever rev tells him it is.

Requiem
04-25-2012, 12:48 PM

The Philosophy of Melody. (http://www.myspace.com/forgottenvoices) Listen. :)

Requiem
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Whatever rev tells him it is.

The people that danced where thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music.

You aren't hearing it. :)

IHaveALight
04-25-2012, 01:26 PM
The people that danced where thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music.

You aren't hearing it. :)

Dance when you're broken open.
Dance when you've torn the bandage off.
Dance in the middle of fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance when you're perfectly free.
Struck, the dancer hears a tambourine inside her,
like a wave that crests into foam at the very top,
Begins.
Maybe you don't hear that tambourine,
or the tree leaves clapping time.
Close the ears on your head,
that listen mostly to lies and cynical jokes.
There are other things to see, and hear.
Music. Dance.
A brilliant city inside your soul!

Any branch that isn't dead, any heart ready to move with the ecstasy of love, will dance without being able to help it, even in its most painful moments.

Since we live where everything is music, everything is dancing.
Watch the dust grains moving
in the light near the window.
Their dance is our dance.

We rarely hear the inward music,
but we're all dancing to it nevertheless,
directed by the one who teaches us,
the pure joy of the sun,
our music master.

- Rumi

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 02:48 PM
The Philosophy of Melody. (http://www.myspace.com/forgottenvoices) Listen. :)

Is that you on the guitar in the coffee shop?

Requiem
04-25-2012, 05:41 PM
Is that you on the guitar in the coffee shop?

I used to play music with those guys when they were together, but those are my friends. Love 'em to pieces.

Archer81
04-25-2012, 07:17 PM
My philosophy...

I know enough to know I do not know nearly enough.

That, and tacos are pretty awesome.

Abqbronco
04-25-2012, 07:26 PM
My philosophy...

I know enough to know I do not know nearly enough.

That, and tacos are pretty awesome.

Uhhh...huh huh ha ha. Yeah they are...

Requiem
04-25-2012, 07:30 PM
I just had tacos!

Archer81
04-25-2012, 07:33 PM
Uhhh...huh huh ha ha. Yeah they are...

...messing with my philosophical vibe man.

Sheesh.

Abqbronco
04-25-2012, 07:55 PM
...messing with my philosophical vibe man.

Sheesh.

Sorry. The metaphysical me hates to harsh your buzz but the beavis in me found that... Ironic and amusing

Archer81
04-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Sorry. The metaphysical me hates to harsh your buzz but the beavis in me found that... Ironic and amusing

My favorite taco is fish taco.

God has a sense of humor.

Requiem
04-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Fish tacos, now I have to watch I Love You, Man.

Archer81
04-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Fish tacos, now I have to watch I Love You, Man.

My buddy's mom makes them with cut up tilapia. ****ing delicious. Pico deGallo, cheese...pure awesomesauce.

Rohirrim
04-25-2012, 08:09 PM
My philosophy is adhere ad naufragio.

alkemical
05-04-2012, 08:51 AM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/05/extraterrestrials-the-secret-government-and-you/

Extraterrestrials, The Secret Government, And You

Richard Dolan is a leading authority in UFO studies and the author of the extraordinarily well-researched two-volume work, UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973. A trained historian and former Oxford student, he brings an academic’s rigor to the subject of extraterrestrial contact and secret government efforts to explore UFOs and alien technology. He recently released A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact, a projected history of the near future.

Dolan is hosting the upcoming Evolver Intensive, Two Worlds in Collision: Extraterrestrials, the Secret Government, and You, featuring Jim Marrs, Linda Moulton Howe, and me, Daniel Pinchbeck, as guests, beginning May 12.

In anticipation of the event, I asked Richard some questions about his work:

Daniel Pinchbeck: What inspired you to write UFOs and the National Security State?

Richard Dolan: I was writing a doctoral dissertation on Cold War strategy and national security policy in the Truman era when I found Timothy Good’s Above Top Secret, at a bookstore in Syracuse. He described a worldwide UFO cover-up that involved some of the same names I was writing about in my dissertation. I started to study this area. I found a great deal of evidence that proved the US government and military was very interested in UFOs, starting in the 1940s. I spent 5 years writing the first volume of UFOs and the National Security State, which was published in 2000.

How did your research affect your worldview?

I started out as a Noam Chomsky kind of kid. Once I realized this subject went much deeper, my worldview got turned inside out. I felt I was living in two different realities. I began with a very conservative question: ‘Was this even a part of our history?’ And then, if it was, did they ever resolve what they were? Ultimately, I had to ask myself, If this is true, what else must be true?

You make a very powerful statement in your work, that the secrecy over UFOs is a cancerous growth that has eaten away at the fabric of ourdemocratic institutions. What do you think is happening?

I believe the 1947 Roswell crash was a real event that involved acquisition of highly exotic technologies whose study has been classified, with research funded through the government’s black budget. From that time to today, a vast apparatus of secrecy has grown around this area. A lot of the research and development on exotic ET technology has moved to the private sphere.

What else does your research suggest? Has the government or private interests developed new technologies or made contact withextraterrestrial civilizations?

**** Cont'd on site.

Archer81
05-04-2012, 08:55 AM
http://www.disinfo.com/2012/05/extraterrestrials-the-secret-government-and-you/

Extraterrestrials, The Secret Government, And You

Richard Dolan is a leading authority in UFO studies and the author of the extraordinarily well-researched two-volume work, UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973. A trained historian and former Oxford student, he brings an academic’s rigor to the subject of extraterrestrial contact and secret government efforts to explore UFOs and alien technology. He recently released A.D. After Disclosure: The People’s Guide to Life After Contact, a projected history of the near future.

Dolan is hosting the upcoming Evolver Intensive, Two Worlds in Collision: Extraterrestrials, the Secret Government, and You, featuring Jim Marrs, Linda Moulton Howe, and me, Daniel Pinchbeck, as guests, beginning May 12.

In anticipation of the event, I asked Richard some questions about his work:

Daniel Pinchbeck: What inspired you to write UFOs and the National Security State?

Richard Dolan: I was writing a doctoral dissertation on Cold War strategy and national security policy in the Truman era when I found Timothy Good’s Above Top Secret, at a bookstore in Syracuse. He described a worldwide UFO cover-up that involved some of the same names I was writing about in my dissertation. I started to study this area. I found a great deal of evidence that proved the US government and military was very interested in UFOs, starting in the 1940s. I spent 5 years writing the first volume of UFOs and the National Security State, which was published in 2000.

How did your research affect your worldview?

I started out as a Noam Chomsky kind of kid. Once I realized this subject went much deeper, my worldview got turned inside out. I felt I was living in two different realities. I began with a very conservative question: ‘Was this even a part of our history?’ And then, if it was, did they ever resolve what they were? Ultimately, I had to ask myself, If this is true, what else must be true?

You make a very powerful statement in your work, that the secrecy over UFOs is a cancerous growth that has eaten away at the fabric of ourdemocratic institutions. What do you think is happening?

I believe the 1947 Roswell crash was a real event that involved acquisition of highly exotic technologies whose study has been classified, with research funded through the government’s black budget. From that time to today, a vast apparatus of secrecy has grown around this area. A lot of the research and development on exotic ET technology has moved to the private sphere.

What else does your research suggest? Has the government or private interests developed new technologies or made contact withextraterrestrial civilizations?

**** Cont'd on site.

alkemical
05-04-2012, 09:09 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noam_Chomsky

myMind
05-06-2012, 08:16 PM
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7808/antigravity.gif