PDA

View Full Version : Tennehill

g6matty
04-18-2012, 06:32 PM
with all the talk about the cheifs and this guy who else would be pumped if he ended up in KC. hes a project and would be a ton of easy wins over the next decade. von dumerville will shake his confidence so bad he will never amount to anything.

UberBroncoMan
04-18-2012, 06:36 PM
with all the talk about the cheifs and this guy who else would be pumped if he ended up in KC. hes a project and would be a ton of easy wins over the next decade. von dumerville will shake his confidence so bad he will never amount to anything.

He's only two games a year. Don't think we'll do anything to ruin his career other than injury.

QB's in the draft are a crap shoot. He could easily bomb, but he could also turn into a thorn in our side.

TheReverend
04-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Would LOVE to see them mortgage their draft to move up and take him.

Agamemnon
04-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Or he could be the next Aaron Rodgers. You ever think of that?

Carmelo15
04-18-2012, 06:45 PM

LMAO

Chris
04-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Funnily enough Von has been singing his praises, thinks he's legit (both Aggies though so he's obviously biased then again he did play with the guy). I don't want the Chiefs to draft him OR Kuechly!

g6matty
04-18-2012, 06:50 PM

yeah maybe bro

DBroncos4life
04-18-2012, 06:52 PM
He's better then Cassel.

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 06:54 PM
I don't fear Cassel or a rookie QB.

I do hope they waste a pick high on a QB after trading for Cassel.

Arkie
04-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Me too, but I'd rather not see him fall to #11.

Ray Finkle
04-18-2012, 07:13 PM
Foneco?

Dr. Broncenstein
04-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Tinnihall is the t!ts.

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Tinnihall is the t!ts.

Shouldn't that be boob!es?

Dedhed
04-18-2012, 07:26 PM

Exactly. Would absolutely love it.

BroncoMan4ever
04-18-2012, 07:26 PM
he does have some ability, but he is raw. i would fel much better if the Chiefs decided to re-up on Cassel than I would about them getting a kid with some ability.

Arkie
04-18-2012, 07:43 PM
Tinnihills are like extremely small hills. Sometimes they exclude mounds though.

Agamemnon
04-19-2012, 02:08 AM
LMAO

Dude is raw but has a lot of potential. Your derision just makes you look ignorant.

NASurfer
04-19-2012, 02:30 AM
No doubt Dumerville would terrorize Tennehill. I just hope the Chiefs don't maneuver themselves into getting Andrew Lock or Herbert Griffith IV.

JCMElway
04-19-2012, 06:54 AM
Does this Tennehill guy know Foneco?

JCMElway
04-19-2012, 06:56 AM
No doubt Dumerville would terrorize Tennehill. I just hope the Chiefs don't maneuver themselves into getting Andrew Lock or Herbert Griffith IV.

But Dumerville would never lay a paw on Tennehill!!!!! Tennehill in Swahili means "Large mounds" and in Arabic means "Follower of Foneco."

BroncoBen
04-19-2012, 07:34 AM

Careful for what you wish for, sometimes these picks turn out to be good in the long run.

I agree that Ryan Tannehill might not be a 1st round pick and the Chiefs may be reaching if they draft him.

Brian Billick, says Tannehill reminds him of JaMarcus Russell because they "both shot up draft boards based on how they looked in shorts."

Agamemnon
04-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Careful for what you wish for, sometimes these picks turn out to be good in the long run.

I agree that Ryan Tannehill might not be a 1st round pick and the Chiefs may be reaching if they draft him.

Brian Billick, says Tannehill reminds him of JaMarcus Russell because they "both shot up draft boards based on how they looked in shorts."

LOL...that comparison would make sense if Tannehill was a retard addicted to purple drank and prone to obesity...

KCStud
04-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Tannehill is gonna bust. 5 blown losses after having a 9 or more point lead at halftime. Outscored 83-24 in the 2nd half in those games.

Don't believe Pioli would draft him. He's going top 10 and Pioli doesn't like giving up picks.

27atwater
04-19-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm not big on Tannehill, but McShay counted either 46 or 64 drops (I believe 64) by his WRs. Possibly had sumthin to do w/ some of the losses.

DBroncos4life
04-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Tannehill is gonna bust. 5 blown losses after having a 9 or more point lead at halftime. Outscored 83-24 in the 2nd half in those games.

Don't believe Pioli would draft him. He's going top 10 and Pioli doesn't like giving up picks.

Your GM sucks. Hilarious!

maven
04-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Even with a new GM, the Chiefs still target journeymen QBs.

Archer81
04-19-2012, 08:32 PM
Even with a new GM, the Chiefs still target journeymen QBs.

Every GM has something. No matter who is in Denver, defensive tackle is treated like an ebola laden aids spitting cobra.

:Broncos:

Crushaholic
04-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Shouldn't that be boob!es?

Tinnetitty mojo?

maven
04-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Every GM has something. No matter who is in Denver, defensive tackle is treated like an ebola laden aids spitting cobra.

:Broncos:

It's gotta suck to be a fan of a team when the most important position on the field is being filled with leftovers.

KCStud
04-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Your GM sucks. Hilarious!

Pioli>Xanders

DBroncos4life
04-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Pioli>Xanders
What team just drafted a rookie of the year???

KCStud
04-19-2012, 09:51 PM
What team just drafted a rookie of the year???

Lol one player makes a GM huh? With the 2nd pick in the draft too huh? A monkey could have made that pick.

How has Xanders done outside of the first round? That's what determines a good GM.

That's why Jerry Reese is the best in the business.

DBroncos4life
04-19-2012, 09:53 PM
Lol one player makes a GM huh? With the 2nd pick in the draft too huh? A monkey could have made that pick.

How has Xanders done outside of the first round? That's what determines a good GM.

Lol you guys have had two picks in the top five and both suck. Hilarious! A monkey should have picked your picks then cause your GM missed!!!

KCStud
04-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Lol you guys have had two picks in the top five and both suck. Hilarious! A monkey should have picked your picks then cause your GM missed!!!

Dorsey wasn't drafted by Pioli dumb dumb...

DBroncos4life
04-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Dorsey wasn't drafted by Pioli dumb dumb...

Well he is better then Jackson so that's too bad.

uplink
04-19-2012, 10:03 PM
B. Polian said it best. "He's a 2nd round developmental guy, but if Gabbert is a 1st rounder then why not Tannehill."

KCStud
04-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Well he is better then Jackson so that's too bad.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2012/01/05/glenn-dorsey-tyson-jackson-broken-down/

Dorsey and Jackson were #1 and #2 against the run last year. Not bad. Both overdrafted, but not a bust by any means.

Again what has Xanders done in the mid and late rounds?

Br0nc0Buster
04-19-2012, 10:08 PM

Xanders and Pioli both had top 3 picks, one came away with a DROY in Von Miller, the other came away with Tyson Jackson

if a monkey can make a top 3 pick, what does it say about Pioli for spending one on Jackson?

Xanders and co. also drafted 2 other starters in Franklin and Carter
and found an UDFA stud in Harris

last year was the first draft Xanders had real say, it was well known McDaniels called the shots while he was HC

but not too shabby for his first draft as GM, actual GM not just in title like with McDaniels

KCStud
04-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Xanders and Pioli both had top 3 picks, one came away with a DROY in Von Miller, the other came away with Tyson Jackson

if a monkey can make a top 3 pick, what does it say about Pioli for spending one on Jackson?

Xanders also drafted 2 other starters in Franklin and Carter
and found an UDFA stud in Harris

last year was the first draft Xanders had real say, it was well known McDaniels called the shots while he was HC

but not too shabby for his first draft as GM, actual GM not just in title like with McDaniels

2009 was one of the worst draft classes in a long time, especially the top 15, but yet Tyson Jackson looks like a good pick compared to the other guys in the top half of the first round (cough Aaron Curry).

Pioli drafted Succop who is a very good kicker, Belcher was an UDFA who has been very good, Lewis a good starting safety in round 5, Moeaki is a good TE (when healthy), Asamoah is a solid starter from round 3.

And of course there's Justin Houston who looked really good at the end of last year. He isn't far off from Von Miller, and he was drafted in the 3rd round.

uplink
04-19-2012, 10:20 PM
The broncos 2nd string QB next year is playing Missouri on ESPN U right now. Brock Osweiler.

broncocalijohn
04-19-2012, 11:39 PM
Does this Tennehill guy know Foneco?

Unless Tennehill sounds like a phone company, I don't think we will see 200 pages of this. Where in the **** is that putz Broncofan2438 to get this one moving along?

Agamemnon
04-20-2012, 12:15 AM

This is how you evaluate a QB? Hilarious!

KCStud
04-20-2012, 12:54 AM
This is how you evaluate a QB? Hilarious!

Oh so you think he's gonna be Aaron Rodgers? Please elaborate on your thoughts of Tannebust.

lolcopter
04-20-2012, 06:26 AM
Hard to be a bust when nobody thinks very highly of you in the first place

alkemical
04-20-2012, 06:58 AM
I...like....big - busts i cannot lie

crazyhorse
04-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Funnily enough Von has been singing his praises, thinks he's legit (both Aggies though so he's obviously biased then again he did play with the guy). I don't want the Chiefs to draft him OR Kuechly!

Kuechly is who Im hoping for. Tennehill wouldnt play this year. He is a developmental prospect.

razorwire77
04-20-2012, 09:09 AM
The Chefs taking Tennehill at 11 will be lolerz awesome. Unfortunately, Miami is going to reach for him first. I suppose it would be lolerz awesome x 2 if the Chefs gave the Jags a bounty to trade up to leapfrog Miami, but that not Pioli's mo.