PDA

View Full Version : Champ Bailey talks about having Peyton Manning as a teammate

Gutless Drunk
04-16-2012, 06:11 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Champ-Bailey-Press-Conference/544213b0-f0b0-4efb-902b-84776818b2ee

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Something Champ said really put this whole thing in perspective for me.. why did the Broncos really go after Manning? It's not his ability as a player that makes him valuable..

It's actually his ability as an offensive coach.. and THIS is why other teams did not go after Peyton as much as the Broncos.. AND why Peyton wanted to come to the Broncos.. because they needed him as an offensive coach more than anyone. No other team has the abysmal offensive coaching the Broncos do.. which is why no one else really had that much desire to get him...
ESPECIALLY offensive gurus..

I think this is also why Elway wanted Fox so much.. because Elway has no idea how to run the defensive side of the ball.. or the run game.. he needed Fox to carry that load for him.. But Elway really doesn't know how to build an offense either. But bringing Manning in he covers that weakness too.

CEH
04-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Something Champ said really put this whole thing in perspective for me.. why did the Broncos really go after Manning? It's not his ability as a player that makes him valuable..

It's actually his ability as an offensive coach.. and THIS is why other teams did not go after Peyton as much as the Broncos.. AND why Peyton wanted to come to the Broncos.. because they needed him as an offensive coach more than anyone. No other team has the abysmal offensive coaching the Broncos do.. which is why no one else really had that much desire to get him...

I think this is also why Elway wanted Fox so much.. because Elway has no idea how to run the defensive side of the ball.. or the run game.. he needed Fox to carry that load for him.. But Elway really doesn't know how to build an offense either. But bringing Manning in he covers that weakness too.

Nice try but you need to move on. Mods really need to cut the cord with this guy because he adds no value to this site.

I know they want an open dialogue but you want to come here and talk about the new Broncos and all you get is his crap

I'll go talk Broncos football somewhere else if this going to be the level of dialogue here

SonOfLe-loLang
04-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Nice reach...

my god.

BroncoInferno
04-16-2012, 06:51 PM

Your assumption is that no one can run the "Manning offense." That wasn't the issue. The problem was that Polian made poor draft choices at the end of his tenure and left the Colts bereft of talent. It's a testament to Manning's ability that he was able to overcome that lack of talent so often. Had Polian drafted better his last 5 or so years, the Colts would have been better prepared for life after Manning and Polian would still have a job. It has nothing to do with the style of offense they ran.

Heyneck
04-16-2012, 06:56 PM
uhhh............

http://ilol.co/upload_pic/13175.gif

DBroncos4life
04-16-2012, 07:21 PM
One McGruder is one too many. Can we have a Jets mod for a day?

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Nice try but you need to move on. Mods really need to cut the cord with this guy because he adds no value to this site.

I know they want an open dialogue but you want to come here and talk about the new Broncos and all you get is his crap

I'll go talk Broncos football somewhere else if this going to be the level of dialogue here

I'm just calling it like I see it. Having an outside view can be very beneficial..

Heyneck
04-16-2012, 07:30 PM
I'm just calling it like I see it. Having an outside view can be very beneficial..

nope you are paranoid... full of conspiracy theories...

Wes Mantooth
04-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Having an outside view can be very beneficial..

Everyone is just looking for an intelligent one

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Your assumption is that no one can run the "Manning offense." That wasn't the issue. The problem was that Polian made poor draft choices at the end of his tenure and left the Colts bereft of talent. It's a testament to Manning's ability that he was able to overcome that lack of talent so often. Had Polian drafted better his last 5 or so years, the Colts would have been better prepared for life after Manning and Polian would still have a job. It has nothing to do with the style of offense they ran.

What I am saying is that Fox and Elway don't know what they are doing offensively.. and the Broncos offense is young.. so Elway and Fox NEED someone to do their jobs for them.. as GREAT as Tebow is he can't coach the offense.. few guys can.. maybe 3 at this point? Brees, Peyton and Brady...

What Champ said about Peyton shows there was a leadership void here.. part of that is Tebow being such a young unorthodox QB.. but that was nowhere near all of it...

Even the success the Broncos had last seaosn offensively was really Tebow's doing IMO.. when they let him play his game he was calling the shots and using what he did in college.. what they would let him run at least..

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Everyone is just looking for an intelligent one

You guys are just the ones to fin it...

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:36 PM
nope you are paranoid... full of conspiracy theories...

How is this a conspiracy theory? Fox is an awful coach and Elway has zero experience..

BroncoInferno
04-16-2012, 07:41 PM
Fox is an awful coach .

Based on what ridiculous standard is Fox an "awful" coach? He's been a head coach for 10 years with multiple playoff seasons and division titles under his belt, including a Super Bowl appearance which his team damn near won and leading a 4-12 to a division title and playoff win his first season (yeah, I know, in your warped view of reality, all credit for that goes to Tebow Uhh). There maybe better resumes out there, but Coach Fox's is nothing to sneeze at.

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:50 PM
Based on what ridiculous standard is Fox an "awful" coach?

He came in and made the Broncos worse than McD.. McD came in and won his first 6 games. He made Orton far far far worse.. the D still stunk. Look at the Panthers.. they looked great this season because Fox was so bad. Everyone there looks like Gofs now because Fox was so terrible in comparison.. His style is a gimmick.. he slows the game down to make his D APPEAR better.. but it's fool's gold. People want o blame Tebow for all the Broncos problems.. but in reality Tebow saved the team and Fox held him back if anything.

He's been a head coach for 10 years with multiple playoff seasons and division titles under his belt, including a Super Bowl appearance which his team damn near won and leading a 4-12 to a division title and playoff win his first season (yeah, I know, in your warped view of reality, all credit for that goes to Tebow Uhh). There maybe better resumes out there, but Coach Fox's is nothing to sneeze at.

Tebow saved his arse.. without Tebow Orton stunk under Fox.. The only time Fox ever did anything was when he had Del Rio as his D coordinator.. which is the only thing the Broncos have going for them right now. That team at least had talent though..

Have you heard what Carolina's players say about Fox? They couldn't stand his coaching.. they talked about Fox the way guys talk about Tebow now.. because Tebow gets the blame for Fox's terrible coaching..

BroncoInferno
04-16-2012, 07:53 PM
He came in and made the Broncos worse than McD.. McD came in and won his first 6 games. He made Orton far far far worse.. the D still stunk. Look at the Panthers.. they looked great this season because Fox was so bad. Everyone there looks like Gofs now because Fox was so terrible in comparison.. His style is a gimmick.. he slows the game down to make his D APPEAR better.. but it's fool's gold. People want o blame Tebow for all the Broncos problems.. but in reality Tebow saved the team and Fox held him back if anything.

Tebow saved his arse.. without Tebow Orton stunk under Fox.. The only time Fox ever did anything was when he had Del Rio as his D coordinator.. which is the only thing the Broncos have going for them right now. That team at least had talent though..

Have you heard what Carolina's players say about Fox? They couldn't stand his coaching.. they talked about Fox the way guys talk about Tebow now.. because Tebow gets the blame for Fox's terrible coaching..

You're delusional.

McDman
04-16-2012, 07:57 PM

Please stop with the McCoy sucks schtick.

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 07:59 PM
You're delusional.

So Orton didn't put up great numbers under McD and then under Fox look far worse and was said to be hot garbage?

Then look at Orton. he goes to the Chief's and looks much better.. beats the Packers..

And people WONDER why Tebow is so damn excited right now. lol

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 08:00 PM
Please stop with the McCoy sucks schtick.

I don't know if it is McCoy or Fox or both.. but they stunk together..

Do you guys know that DelHomme had identical numbers to Tebow the year he went to the superbowl? It's just Tebow had rushing yards where Del Homme had passing yards.. the totals were identical.

This shows it's just Fox's system.. a system his Qbs and players get the blame for.

That Panthers team had much better runners than the Broncos though which is a testament to Tebow.. AND teams have Fox figured out now.. which is why Beli owned him.

Blart
04-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Tell us more about Tim Tebow

BroncoSojia
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Why do people keep falling for MacGruder's bait?

It's obvious he's trolling, and you're just giving him exactly what he wants.

Ignore him for a while and he'll probably go away.

BroncsCheer
04-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Fox never had a franchise quarterback. Not once. I think that has a lot to do with the offense you run as a coach. the league is conservative by nature so Fox played the odds.

the 2011 team was so much better than the 2010 team it's not even worth comparison.

And Fox is at fault because Kyle Orton isn't a very good player?

did i just get trolled?

Tombstone RJ
04-16-2012, 08:41 PM

this, unfortunately the mods and TJ don't have what is commonly referred to as "common sense" when it comes to moderating this site.

BroncoBeavis
04-16-2012, 08:48 PM
Fox never had a franchise quarterback. Not once. I think that has a lot to do with the offense you run as a coach. the league is conservative by nature so Fox played the odds.

the 2011 team was so much better than the 2010 team it's not even worth comparison.

did i just get trolled?

Delhomme in his prime was underrated. Not top 5 but probably top 10. For a good defense-first team, he would've been more than enough. He'd have a couple rings on a team like the Ravens

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 08:49 PM

Ever heard the saying "no balls no babies"?

If Bellichick coached like Fox does offensively he would have no championships.. I don't think Fox does it because it's smart.. I think he just doesn't know any better.. he's limited. It also makes his D look much better than it really is.. It's a gimmick.

I disagree.. it was just the same if not worse.. Tebow carried them, Tebow almost won the three games he played his rookie season also in a horrible situation they wouldn't let him play then either. Which shows it wasn't necessarily all Fox. Though McCoy was trained by Fox so maybe it was..

did i just get trolled?

Fox made him worse not better... and they elost more this season than last season.. in a lockout year too.

When everyone else in the NF was putting up record offensive numbers Fox was putting up record lows...

DBroncos4life
04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
this, unfortunately the mods and TJ don't have what is commonly referred to as "common sense" when it comes to moderating this site.

He lasted like a month on the Jets board, saying the same things there as he does here. Why cant we get the same level of modding here.

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 08:56 PM
He lasted like a month on the Jets board, saying the same things there as he does here. Why cant we get the same level of modding here.

Total BS...

I haven't posted on any Jets boards nor been banned from any..

BroncoInferno
04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Delhomme in his prime was underrated. Not top 5 but probably top 10. For a good defense-first team, he would've been more than enough. He'd have a couple rings on a team like the Ravens

Hilarious!

lonestar
04-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Why do people keep falling for MacGruder's bait?

It's obvious he's trolling, and you're just giving him exactly what he wants.

Ignore him for a while and he'll probably go away.

Post of the thread.

Used to think he might have coherent thoughts, but it all wraps around Tebow must be his/ her true love.
Ignore him folks and he goes away. Respond to his posts and you feed the ego.

Paladin
04-16-2012, 10:19 PM
This message is hidden because MacGruder is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

The douchebag deserves to be heard.........somewhere else.

Broncobiv
04-16-2012, 10:35 PM
Total BS...

I haven't posted on any Jets boards nor been banned from any..

Really, you lying sack of ****? You've never posted on any Jets boards?

(image courtesy of Robert's Turban in this thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104484)).

http://i.imgur.com/DsVG0.jpg

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Really, you lying sack of ****? You've never posted on any Jets boards?

(image courtesy of Robert's Turban in this thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104484)).

http://i.imgur.com/DsVG0.jpg

That's an imposter...a MacGruder wannabe...

Broncobiv
04-16-2012, 11:18 PM
That's an imposter...a MacGruder wannabe...

Nobody, repeat NOBODY, would want to be you.

IB4 projecting

Mile High Salute
04-16-2012, 11:19 PM

Hey mods, is there a button we can use to ignore this MacGruber clown? Thanks. :flush::poke::bash:

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Nobody, repeat NOBODY, would want to be you.

IB4 projecting

Well someone does.. because it's not me.. imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Broncobiv
04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Hey mods, is there a button we can use to ignore this MacGruber clown? Thanks. :flush::poke::bash:

http://www.lab1663.net/images/not_sure_if_serious_pug.jpg

To ignore someone, you may use the...ignore feature.

Broncos_OTM
04-16-2012, 11:48 PM
How is this a conspiracy theory? Fox is an awful coach and Elway has zero experience..

eh fox took us to the playoffs. and we won a game ... horrible is a stretch there dude.

Mile High Salute
04-16-2012, 11:53 PM
http://www.lab1663.net/images/not_sure_if_serious_pug.jpg

To ignore someone, you may use the...ignore feature.

Ah, thanks - that helps a lot. (I'm new, lol)

MacGruder
04-16-2012, 11:55 PM
eh fox took us to the playoffs. and we won a game ... horrible is a stretch there dude.

I don't think Fox did anything.. I think Tebow carried the team in spite of Fox..

I think if Fox had a clue the Broncos could have been even better than they were last season. Ge didn't even scratch the surface of Tebow's passing potential because his system is so simplistic and basic.

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 12:11 AM
ill say macihavebadtakes is somewhat on topic. I'm tired of opening threads where all I read is bitching. seriously you don't like the guy ignore him. for **** sakes

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 12:15 AM
teI don't think Fox did anything.. I think Tebow carried the team in spite of Fox..

I think if Fox had a clue the Broncos could have been even better than they were last season. Ge didn't even scratch the surface of Tebow's passing potential because his system is so simplistic and basic.

I get it. you love you some tebow cock. tebow is no longer a Denver bronco. this thread is about life after tebow. now try and stay on topic here. tebow gone... old news...

ChrisToker
04-17-2012, 12:28 AM
I don't think Fox did anything.. I think Tebow carried the team in spite of Fox..

Are you Skippy Brainless or some ish? God i hate Teblows die hard dont know **** about football fanbase. Why the **** are you here still?

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 12:47 AM
the discussion was about Fox and Tebow carried Fox... only reason I brought up Tebow

crawdad
04-17-2012, 02:40 AM
the discussion was about Fox and Tebow carried Fox... only reason I brought up Tebow

Really?, Skip!

"Champ Bailey talks about having Peyton Manning as a teammate" seems to be the thread title.

Move along noob!

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 02:57 AM
Really?, Skip!

"Champ Bailey talks about having Peyton Manning as a teammate" seems to be the thread title.

Move along noob!

Discussions grow organically.. the point is there was a good reason I brought up Tebow. It was within the context of the discussion here... You can't talk about last season without talking about Tebow..

BroncoBeavis
04-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Here's the reason certain people keep arguing with (and quoting so he's impossible to ignore) McGroob:

They like digging on Tebow. They enjoyed it when he wore the Orange and Blue. They enjoy it even more today.

McGroob gives them their excuse to keep doing that.

Simple stuff, really.

55CrushEm
04-17-2012, 08:54 AM
uhhh............

Hilarious!

bendog
04-17-2012, 09:02 AM
Really?, Skip!

Move along noob!

But it increases site traffic.

Drunk Monkey
04-17-2012, 09:09 AM
It was fun while it lasted but back on igy for Mac. I only took him off to be witness to his final days here. But like a bad case of crabs he won't go away.

StugotsIII
04-17-2012, 09:13 AM

**** off

DBroncos4life
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
I think every poster should post something to get a week ban so the mods are left with just this bat **** McGruder. Then maybe they would ****ing do something about him.

CEH
04-17-2012, 09:37 AM
I propose build a subforum for Tebow (After the Rose) and do not grant the troll access to the main forum. If he wants to talk about Tebow have at it with anyone else in the sub forum

or more extreme

everytime the troll posts in a thread the owner of the thread delete the thread. This will really show just how iditoic this guy is and maybe the mods will do something

Putting him on ignore is not really an option unless the ignore feature erases his name in my view everytime he posts

alkemical
04-17-2012, 10:18 AM
I propose build a subforum for Tebow (After the Rose) and do not grant the troll access to the main forum. If he wants to talk about Tebow have at it with anyone else in the sub forum

or more extreme

everytime the troll posts in a thread the owner of the thread delete the thread. This will really show just how iditoic this guy is and maybe the mods will do something

Putting him on ignore is not really an option unless the ignore feature erases his name in my view everytime he posts

I suggest a Tebow subforum in AUG or so before the season. The logistics for the BB is more work than it's worth. If everyone put trolls on ignore, they'd die much faster.

Cito Pelon
04-17-2012, 10:42 AM

Why don't you just put him on ignore if he bugs you so much? Really, YOU'RE the idiot if you keep reading and responding to his posts.

All this "join a Jets board, blah, blah, blah" stuff is ridiculous. If a poster bugs you, put him on ignore. Or simply skip over the posts, what's the big deal?

Shananahan
04-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Yeah MacGruder is more amusing to me than annoying at this point, but I think he should still be banned based on pure uselessness and volume.

Somebody mod me already.

DBroncos4life
04-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Why don't you just put him on ignore if he bugs you so much? Really, YOU'RE the idiot if you keep reading and responding to his posts.

All this "join a Jets board, blah, blah, blah" stuff is ridiculous. If a poster bugs you, put him on ignore. Or simply skip over the posts, what's the big deal?

I've seen more posts of his since I put him on ignore then I ever did before. I'm willing to try him being banned option.

55CrushEm
04-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah MacGruder is more amusing to me than annoying at this point, but I think he should still be banned based on pure uselessness and volume.

Somebody mod me already.

If you banned someone on pure uselessness......you'd have to ban 1/4 of the board....

Rabb
04-17-2012, 10:58 AM

I agree but when he is ****ting up every thread and not everyone can resist the bait, it ruins it for those that are happy just ignoring him.

Simply put, I personally visit a lot less and click a lot less once I see the **** show has begun for the day.

Shananahan
04-17-2012, 10:59 AM
It really shouldn't be that hard to just take a look at his body of work and say, "Nah."

55CrushEm
04-17-2012, 11:01 AM
It really shouldn't be that hard to just take a look at his body of work and say, "Nah."

You could say that for a ton of posters.

The reason this is the best forum out there....is precisely because Taco doesn NOT rule with an iron fist....and give in to every sniveling whinebag that begs for another poster to be banned.

errand
04-17-2012, 11:08 AM

The reason this is the best forum out there....is precisely because Taco doesn NOT rule with an iron fist....and give in to every sniveling whinebag that begs for another poster to be banned.

I've only put one poster on ignore in 11 years....alpha sierra, and it was only because every one of his posts were page long list of Tebow's accomplishments game by game (or so it seemed) and that was ok the first one or two times...but afterwards it is just spam in my opinion.

Other than that I believe in the first amendment, and MacGruber has the right to say whatever he wants....my problem is i have no idea why he's still trying to sell Bronco fans on the greatness of Tebow.....we've already tried it with him, and the powers that be decided to go with Jimmy Chitwood instead of standing pat with Ollie....

Shananahan
04-17-2012, 11:09 AM

I'm generally not a fan of moderation on message boards of any kind. I hate the fact that 'bad words' are filtered here, for instance, and really do prefer the hands-off approach.

Ideally you could just set up some kind of filter that wouldn't allow MacGruder to type any variation of the words 'Tim' or 'Tebow'. I'm sure it's not possible, but it would be pretty funny.

errand
04-17-2012, 11:10 AM

or more extreme

If I recall years ago, TJ had done something that whenever you posted one word, it came out as another...maybe he can do that with "Tebow"

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Discussions grow organically.. the point is there was a good reason I brought up Tebow. It was within the context of the discussion here... You can't talk about last season without talking about Tebow..
obviously, your mind cannot think unless tebow is in the forefront. question, are you a tebow fan or a broncos fan? if you are a broncos fan, move the **** on. if you are a tebow fan go to the jets site. and for **** sakes stay the frck on topic. I'm sick of opening threads and people not staying on topic, hey asshole can you not read. its to the point that I don't visit this board as much. and pro ably less so moving forward.

STAY THE **** IN TOPIC.

anyone care to recap the article for me?

Shananahan
04-17-2012, 11:14 AM
STAY THE **** IN TOPIC.

This is a pretty amazing one-two punch.

55CrushEm
04-17-2012, 11:14 AM
I've only put one poster on ignore in 11 years....alpha sierra, and it was only because every one of his posts were page long list of Tebow's accomplishments game by game (or so it seemed) and that was ok the first one or two times...but afterwards it is just spam in my opinion.

Other than that I believe in the first amendment, and MacGruber has the right to say whatever he wants....my problem is i have no idea why he's still trying to sell Bronco fans on the greatness of Tebow.....we've already tried it with him, and the powers that be decided to go with Jimmy Chitwood instead of standing pat with Ollie....

I, too, in nearly 7 years on the board have only put 1 poster on ignore. I agree with your post. If Mac bothers you that much...make him #2.

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 11:22 AM
I, too, in nearly 7 years on the board have only put 1 poster on ignore. I agree with your post. If Mac bothers you that much...make him #2.
this thread is a small sample of it. most people cannot ignore the little weasel. then my ass wastes ten minutes on a subject I was interested in havingnto sort through posts of people bitching about the ****. everyone has the right to post. but didnt not come in here to read about tebow cock suck and then having to hear every other asshole derail this thread. for **** sakes people stay on topic and don't feed the trolls.

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 11:25 AM
This is a pretty amazing one-two punch.

I post from my phone. that is why i read the posts. often my phone doesn't always bring up the content.

jhns
04-17-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm pretty sure firefox has an addon that allows you to completely ignore posters on message boards. It even hides the quoted posts. I can't tell you where to get it, or how it works, though. I never use ignore. I have just seen it talked about here a few times.

It really isn't that hard to just skip posts that you don't want to read. I haven't read a MacGruder post in a long time. I just get to see you all crying about them, and then don't go back to those threads.

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 11:39 AM

it's because i want everyone to know what a genius i am when the dust settles and i am proven right and elway is back to selling used cars sooner than later and tebow wins multiple championships and peyton still only has 1.

alkemical
04-17-2012, 11:40 AM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/bird_vs_owl.gif

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 11:54 AM
it's because i want everyone to know what a genius i am when the dust settles and i am proven right and elway is back to selling used cars sooner than later and tebow wins multiple championships and peyton still only has 1.

can we get a sticky, so this **** will stfu. whose nose are you gonna rub it in when everyone has you on ignore....speaking of which.

errand
04-17-2012, 11:54 AM

OK...well right now you're not looking like a genius...hell, right now, you make ME look like one as your boy is toiling in a city that traditionally eats QB's alive....and he hasn't shown the marked improvement yet, that people say he will.

Here's a thought...go root for your hero, and IF/WHEN he wins those multiple titles and Elway is running his buy here-pay here lot, you can come back in and post your bull****....****ing Sheldon Cooper

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 11:58 AM
can we get a sticky, so this **** will stfu. whose nose are you gonna rub it in when everyone has you on ignore....speaking of which.

What's the point of being a super genius if no one knows it?

Don't you come to a message board to share your views? I feel I have a unique view..

I also want people to realize that I might be right about other things I have talked about as well...

bendog
04-17-2012, 11:58 AM
STAY THE **** IN TOPIC.

the idiot tebow blower didn't even watch the link starting the thread. It has little to nothing to do with last season. Champ's talking (amusingly) that he hasn't really seen Peyton but he's a really hard worker. Peyton was pretty much working privately with Walton and some recieivers, and in lock down at dove valley when rehabbing, and after it opened he was with the offense. He was more or less saying the addition of Peyton puts more pressure on everyone to get better because expectations are higher.

bendog
04-17-2012, 11:59 AM
What's the point of being a super genius if no one knows it?

Don't you come to a message board to share your views? I feel I have a unique view..

I also want people to realize that I might be right about other things I have talked about as well...

unique and **** are not synonomous

RedEyedJeti
04-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Who's Tim Tebow?

Cito Pelon
04-17-2012, 12:01 PM

Yup.

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 12:02 PM
OK...well right now you're not looking like a genius...hell, right now, you make ME look like one as your boy is toiling in a city that traditionally eats QB's alive....and he hasn't shown the marked improvement yet, that people say he will.

I think I was proven emphatically right.. Tebow completely outplayed Orton and led a horrible team to the playoffs and won a game. A lot of starting QBs who are considered good QBs don't even have a playoff win yet..

Here's a thought...go root for your hero, and IF/WHEN he wins those multiple titles and Elway is running his buy here-pay here lot, you can come back in and post your bull****....****ing Sheldon Cooper

No one will believe it if I say it after-0the-fact... to get the full effect of my genius I have to explain all the reasoning I have done to come to this conclusion.. that is all I am doing..

And I hope this shows that other things I have talked about are legit as well.. such as "antigravity conspiracy theories".... or at least that people should consider these possibilities..

bendog
04-17-2012, 12:04 PM
just because someone's an idiot or even Bob isn't bannable. Or even objectionable.

Beavis is an idiot but he in interested in the broncos. the tebowblower is just hear to post man love. I could care less whehter he's banned, or if a truck hits him for that matter, but his intentions are to disrupt, and that makes him 'unique."

RedEyedJeti
04-17-2012, 12:06 PM
Tebowing;

Sexual position. It's a modified doggy style where the man is on one knee. Named after Tim Tebows tendency to "come from behind" to win the game.

RedEyedJeti
04-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Tebowing = T-bagging

55CrushEm
04-17-2012, 12:15 PM
unique and **** are not synonomous

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 12:19 PM

In this case all the forks are forcked up and I am the one that actually functions..

It's NFL fandom that is the problem...

bendog
04-17-2012, 12:54 PM
"fandom" is not synonomous with reality

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 01:08 PM
"fandom" is not synonomous with reality

nfl fans aren't living on reality.. if they were they wouldn't act like a washed up peyton is in his prime...

There's a reason so many other Qbs are so young... the NFL is "no country for old Qbs"..

bendog
04-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Teebs gave us a better chance ot win - teblow on reality

BroncoBeavis
04-17-2012, 01:29 PM
just because someone's an idiot or even Bob isn't bannable. Or even objectionable.

Beavis is an idiot but he in interested in the broncos. the tebowblower is just hear to post man love. I could care less whehter he's banned, or if a truck hits him for that matter, but his intentions are to disrupt, and that makes him 'unique."

But looking at this Broncolts Manngina, I don't see much of a logical difference. The ban slope would get pretty slippery after that.

The ignore feature, along with the cooperation of the people who keep talking about Timmy even though they swear they don't want to talk about Timmy anymore is all that's really needed.

Flex Gunmetal
04-17-2012, 01:48 PM
nfl fans aren't living on reality.. if they were they wouldn't act like a washed up peyton is in his prime...

There's a reason so many other Qbs are so young... the NFL is "no country for old Qbs"..

Its also 'no country for QBs who can't throw'.
unless you have a pair of late draft picks.

CEH
04-17-2012, 01:56 PM

OK do me a favor and count the number of post in this thread that is talking about Champ wanting Peyton here. So putting him on ignore will do what to this thread. Not much is my point. Ignore is not the solution

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Its also 'no country for QBs who can't throw'.
unless you have a pair of late draft picks.

316 yards against the best D is not throwing?

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 04:08 PM
OK do me a favor and count the number of post in this thread that is talking about Champ wanting Peyton here. So putting him on ignore will do what to this thread. Not much is my point. Ignore is not the solution

this this

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 04:09 PM

****face get on topic

bfoflcommish
04-17-2012, 04:12 PM

minus alot of players on that "best d" but yeah ok

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 04:18 PM
minus alot of players on that "best d" but yeah ok

The Broncos were missing players too.. Tebow didn't have a decent receiver all season thanks to Elway...

bfoflcommish
04-17-2012, 04:20 PM
The Broncos were missing players too.. Tebow didn't have a decent receiver all season thanks to Elway...

those less than decent wr's will look better, strange what a properly thrown ball will do.

DBroncos4life
04-17-2012, 04:22 PM
those less than decent wr's will look better, strange what a properly thrown ball will do.

He acts like Lloyd didn't demand to be traded away from Tebow. Hilarious!

bfoflcommish
04-17-2012, 04:24 PM

You're projecting...

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 04:29 PM

What did Lloyd say at the beginning of the season... either go with Tebow or don't..

One way or the other.. they didn't have to trade lloyd.. if they knew Llloyd was going to demand a trade the shouldn't have gotten rid of Gaffney... But apparently Elway doesn't consider failure.. because Orton failed miserably and he had no plan B...

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 04:30 PM

They looked better under Orton too.. except when they were losing games..

bfoflcommish
04-17-2012, 04:31 PM
They looked better under Orton too.. except when they were losing games..

so it was the wr's who regressed when Tebow became starter then right?

bendog
04-17-2012, 04:33 PM
Well, we'll find out if these two guys can run routes becase based on last year we can't really know. I mean there were times when they seemed to be open out of a break or between zones, but the ball didn't get there.

I appreciate the fat man site, but so far I'm thinking that Manning sees the defense, then makes a call. But the call may not be a play that ABSOLUTELY is aimed at cover two, or cover three, or man or whatever. Rather, if the two safties are back, and cover two is possible, then there will be at least two fairly deep fade/outside routes. But there may also be a reciver in the flat and a TE running a dig route that are good against the cover three and cover four.

I really haven't seen anything about this.

BroncoBeavis
04-17-2012, 04:40 PM

You do realize it's kind of a two-way street. Having WRs and QBs that haven't had the chance to work together leads to problems for both routes and throws.

Houshyamama
04-17-2012, 04:55 PM

Do you see how he thinks? THIS is the logic of a conspiritard. Don't try to reason with him.

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Do you see how he thinks? THIS is the logic of a conspiritard. Don't try to reason with him.

So you think Elway having no experience and being clueless is a conspiracy? lol

Foz is equally as bad.. and the offensive scheme was non existent last season...

Elway and Fox made Orton far worse than a guy who was supposedly terrible in McD...

Is that all a conspiracy too?

MacGruder
04-17-2012, 06:45 PM

No.. it was the run game that excelled.. so it appeared the receivers looked worse.. Lloyd also wasn't there which hurt the other receivers and Tebow..

When the Broncos were so successful running it was the perfect excuse for Fox to give up on the passing game completely. They had given up on it with Orton too...

HILife
04-17-2012, 06:57 PM
uhhh............

w..t..f is going on here?

Chris
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM

that's a party at MIT.

Broncos_OTM
04-17-2012, 07:05 PM