PDA

View Full Version : GRONK: "I would ‘F’ Tebow, to take his virginity”

bronco militia
04-13-2012, 12:17 PM
one more reason to be glad you're not a Pats fan...

BOSTON (CBS) – New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski spoke at the University of Rhode Island Thursday night and he raised some eyebrows with a comment about Tim Tebow.

Gronk was taking questions from URI students at Edwards Auditorium, when one decided to play a controversial game with him.

The game, which can’t be named here, presents the contestant with the names of three people.

The contestant is asked to choose which one to marry, which one to “have a roll in the hay with,” and which one to kill.

Gronkowski’s choices: Betty White, Jets head coach Rex Ryan, and his new quarterback, Tim Tebow.

“I would ‘F’ Tebow, to take his virginity,” Gronk told the audience.

That grew a big laugh from the crowd, although it’s not clear who the Pats tight end chose for the other two options.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/04/13/gronkowski-would-do-what-with-tim-tebow/

TheReverend
04-13-2012, 12:21 PM
Taking that out of its FMK context is ridiculous. What he said was just funny, imo.

Heyneck
04-13-2012, 12:21 PM
and he is totally not gay.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ni2JOQNAzig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pricejj
04-13-2012, 12:36 PM
knew it...not that there is anything wrong with that.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-13-2012, 12:39 PM
He's got a gay QB. He knows all about banging them.

bronco militia
04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Taking that out of its FMK context is ridiculous. What he said was just funny, imo.

this confession might explain why he didn't **** that pr0n star

DarkHorse30
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
It's a stupid comment, from a gronk. What would you expect?

bendog
04-13-2012, 01:29 PM
My sphinter is spasaming

Archer81
04-13-2012, 01:40 PM
I find it more interesting that he explained why.

:Broncos:

Turd_Ferguson
04-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Tebow was said to have responded with "Gronk's a great guy. We have a great relationship. I just want to be the best person I can be and the best Quarterback I can be. I'm not trying to steal Mark's job I just want to be his friend, and steal his job."

barryr
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
So glad players find such constructive things to do with their time.

Beantown Bronco
04-13-2012, 01:58 PM
So glad players find such constructive things to do with their time.

Huh? He was speaking at a local college. I can think of about 18456 worse things he could be doing with his time.

It's not like he was the one asking the questions.

barryr
04-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Huh? He was speaking at a local college. I can think of about 18456 worse things he could be doing with his time.

It's not like he was the one asking the questions.

Like partying after a loss in the playoffs.

bronco militia
04-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Tebow was said to have responded with "Gronk's a great guy. We have a great relationship. I just want to be the best person I can be and the best Quarterback I can be. I'm not trying to steal Mark's job I just want to be his friend, and steal his job."

LOL...seems legit

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2012, 02:05 PM

Why do people like you get mad at players who blow off steam?

Oh lawd, the haters.

hookemhess
04-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Gronk is such a bro. I wish he was a Bronco.

TheChamp247
04-13-2012, 02:10 PM

haha, definately was. i would have to say thats the only right way to answer that questioin. (im guessing the last two were kill rex ryan and marry betty white)

barryr
04-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Why do people like you get mad at players who blow off steam?

Oh lawd, the haters.

If thinking the guy is an idiot is "hating" then I'm guilty.

TheReverend
04-13-2012, 02:18 PM
haha, definately was. i would have to say thats the only right way to answer that questioin. (im guessing the last two were kill rex ryan and marry betty white)

^ that.

With the same question I would've answered it like that. Gets Ryan out of there, and Betty will only be around so long before you're ballin and single again.

Chris
04-13-2012, 02:20 PM
He basically told Tebow to prepare his anus.

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2012, 02:37 PM
If thinking the guy is an idiot is "hating" then I'm guilty.
Of course he's an idiot, but there's no reason he shouldn't be allowed to party once the season is over. Dude was a rookie.

HorseHead
04-13-2012, 02:39 PM
"Yo soy fiesta.."-Gronk

barryr
04-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Of course he's an idiot, but there's no reason he shouldn't be allowed to party once the season is over. Dude was a rookie.

Didn't say there was a rule against it, just said he was an idiot and some get in hysterics about it. I didn't know there was a Gronk fan club around here.

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Didn't say there was a rule against it, just said he was an idiot and some get in hysterics about it. I didn't know there was a Gronk fan club around here.
I thought you meant he was an idiot because he went out partying after a loss.

Gronk is an idiot because he was born with a broken brain.

delany
04-13-2012, 02:49 PM
His choices were kill Tebow, F Tebow, or marry Tebow. What would yall do? Cry and not play the stupid game?

COBronc78
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
I thought you meant he was an idiot because he went out partying after a loss.

Gronk is an idiot because he was born with a broken brain.

Gronk is a moron. Great football player, but something is wrong with him upstairs. Went to school with him at Arizona and went over to his house a couple of times with his roommates brother. Guy is really, really dumb.

barryr
04-13-2012, 02:53 PM
Gronk is a moron. Great football player, but something is wrong with him upstairs. Went to school with him at Arizona and went over to his house a couple of times with his roommates brother. Guy is really, really dumb.

Yep, imagine if they asked him and Peyton Hills to be on Celebrity Jeopardy. Now that would be worth watching LOL

TheReverend
04-13-2012, 02:54 PM

You act like this is new to football.

Gort
04-13-2012, 02:58 PM

he was partying just a couple of hours after losing the SB. that's what people had a problem with. if you don't understand that, you should maybe see an attorney because i think your babysitter must have dropped you on your head one too many times.

COBronc78
04-13-2012, 03:02 PM
You act like this is new to football.

How? I was commenting specifically on Gronk. I know there are a BUNCH of morons in the NFL.

Flex Gunmetal
04-13-2012, 03:14 PM
he was partying just a couple of hours after losing the SB. that's what people had a problem with. if you don't understand that, you should maybe see an attorney because i think your babysitter must have dropped you on your head one too many times.

Dude is a 23 year old millionaire meathead who will likely have a few more opportunities to win a ring in the future.

For many players, it's not all about the game. Is Jake Plummer an idiot because he didn't live and die football?

Pick Six
04-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Tebow is now an intradivision rival of the Patriots. I think it's pretty funny smack talk...:~ohyah!:

jhns
04-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Who wouldn't **** Tebow? The dude just looks like he wants it.

cutthemdown
04-13-2012, 03:40 PM
I bet Tebow would rip his dick off because he does so many squats.

Gort
04-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Dude is a 23 year old millionaire meathead who will likely have a few more opportunities to win a ring in the future.

For many players, it's not all about the game. Is Jake Plummer an idiot because he didn't live and die football?

he's an idiot for going out partying a couple of hours after losing the superbowl. if the game was so inconsequential to Gronk and i was his teammate, i'd have a problem with it.

so would players like Ditka. so would coaches like Lombardi.

hookemhess
04-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Who wouldn't **** Tebow? The dude just looks like he wants it.

ಠ_ಠ

hookemhess
04-13-2012, 03:59 PM
I bet Tebow would rip his dick off because he does so many squats.

ಠ_ಠ

Bacchus
04-13-2012, 04:32 PM

In college we would party after the game no matter what. If we lost we partied angry, if we won we partied happy. I'm sure the NFL is the same.

errand
04-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Who cares if the Patriots starting TE wants to engage in a homosexual tryst with the Jets back-up QB?

Archer81
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
It's not gay if its with Tebow. Clearly Gronk understands this.

extralife
04-13-2012, 04:40 PM
why does this thread exist?

mr007
04-13-2012, 04:42 PM
Anyone who has a problem with this takes life way too seriously. Lighten up, it was freakin' funny.

Archer81
04-13-2012, 04:42 PM
why does this thread exist?

For the same reason this place had Cutler threads two years after he was traded.

Lestat
04-13-2012, 05:02 PM
His choices were kill Tebow, F Tebow, or marry Tebow. What would yall do? Cry and not play the stupid game?

killing him is suicide, marrying him is not an option so to play along he had to say he'd **** him. it's amazing how much other people care about his virginity though :~ohyah!:

KipCorrington25
04-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Gronk is such a bro. I wish he was a Bronco.

He was, oh wait that was his retarded little brother that McCheat traded the guy we gave up a 1st for. :TJnPopps:

Archer81
04-13-2012, 07:08 PM
He was, oh wait that was his retarded little brother that McCheat traded the guy we gave up a 1st for. :TJnPopps:

I think saying Gronk and retarded (for any of them playing in the NFL) is overkill. If you say Gronkowski, then it is understood you are dealing with a meathead.

Who is not above helping a bro out.

Beantown Bronco
04-13-2012, 07:09 PM
he's an idiot for going out partying a couple of hours after losing the superbowl. if the game was so inconsequential to Gronk and i was his teammate, i'd have a problem with it.

Ummm, you realize that half the team was also at that very party, don't you?

BroncoBen
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
this confession might explain why he didn't **** that pr0n star

:thumbs: No kidding... explains alot.

Archer81
04-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Ummm, you realize that half the team was also at that very party, don't you?

I was more bothered by his dancing on a torn up ankle than partying after a SB loss. I can understand needing to release some of that frustration...but 2 weeks with 4x daily ankle reports and he is jersey shoring it up shirtless...

Dude is totally gay.

NTTIAWWT.

Bronkota
04-13-2012, 07:57 PM
I was more bothered by his dancing on a torn up ankle than partying after a SB loss. I can understand needing to release some of that frustration...but 2 weeks with 4x daily ankle reports and he is jersey shoring it up shirtless...

Dude is totally gay.

NTTIAWWT.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/bronkota/qqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Yep pretty much.......

ClamChowdah
04-13-2012, 08:01 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj41/bronkota/qqqqqqqqqq.jpg

Yep pretty much.......

He tweeted that to Kate Upton Hilarious!

Anyway he already took his virginity in the playoffs.

ClamChowdah
04-13-2012, 08:02 PM

It was the PATRIOTS TEAM PARTY, it was all invite only and paid for by Robert Kraft, if they didn't want players to party they shouldn't of organised one.

He didn't just roll up to a random club, it was all Patriots staff and people from the Patriots family.

Archer81
04-13-2012, 08:03 PM
NTTIAWWT = not that there is anything wrong with that.

I've "dated" guys like Gronk. Really a lot of fun, but at some point I am either being bailed out of jail or have to buy a new jukebox for a bar.

No bueno.