PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Broncos @ Chargers Tickets and Tailgate

OCOrangeCrush
04-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Broncos fans in California and Broncos fans looking to make a trip to the Chargers game- take a look at our site:

www.OCOrangeCrush.com

The full NFL schedule should be released next week, which means itís time to start planning away game trips! OCOrangeCrush is looking to get a group together for the Chargers game. We want to take over a section of the stadium! Donít sit alone, sit with us!

Mike

Michael@OCOrangeCrush.com
www.OCOrangeCrush.com

broncofan4life
04-13-2012, 09:11 AM
im there i live in Ontario about 90 miles up the 15fyw i go every year horrible stadium but theres alot of broncos fans there!!

DenverBroncosJM
04-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Im in Alta Loma I would love to roll!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-13-2012, 10:12 AM
ill check it out! it gets very lonely sitting in the Black hole wearing an Orange Jersey...SD fans are more tolerable..

OBF1
04-13-2012, 02:50 PM
ill check it out! it gets very lonely sitting in the Black hole wearing an Orange Jersey...SD fans are more tolerable..

The only difference between Raider and charger fan any longer is team colors... Same POS fans looking to start sh it.

campocorto
04-13-2012, 03:04 PM

Chargers fans are the worst in the division. The have a lot of gang bangers that don't even know the team's history pre-Antonio Gates era.

I would rather hang out with Raiders fans than Broncos fans though. There are too many lame white people (Steve Fesch, broncocalijohn) that support the Broncos.

Raider fans are down to go to whore houses, snort coke, take bong rips and just have a swell time with no regrets. That's who I hang out with when they come to Denver.

http://s17.postimage.org/lx4t8cplr/Raider_fans.jpg

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
The only difference between Raider and charger fan any longer is team colors... Same POS fans looking to start sh it.

Ya pretty much. Raider fans are Nortes while SD are surenos, with Fresno/bakersfield being the border. I only say more tolerable cause being In Nor Cal there isnt many SD fans up here.