PDA

View Full Version : Would you be upset?

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Lets say Denver sends draft picks for Stewart, Wallace, and Hill on draft day, would you be upset? Is there a combo of those players you would be OK with? We pretty much know that Wallace would cost a first and Hill would cost us one of our 4th rounders. Stewart would be the unknown as far as what it would cost to trade for. I think if they did trade for one or more of these guys their targets was gone before they picked.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Wallace is most definetely worth the 25th pick.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 01:38 PM
It really depends who they could have gotten for the pick in exchange for the proven NFL player..

Lestat
04-11-2012, 01:41 PM
do we even have the cap remaining to accommodate those contracts?
i would have no issue with dealing #25 for Wallace(i actually wouldn't complain if we took Stephen Hill with #25)

Jetmeck
04-11-2012, 01:53 PM
I love and live Broncos football..................but damn what if this, what if that...............come on guys...........

Beantown Bronco
04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
It's not my money. Hell yeah, I'd be ok with it.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I love and live Broncos football..................but damn what if this, what if that...............come on guys...........

Here's a what if... What if Tracy porter is suspended? Looks like Goodell will be handing down punishments for the players involved also. He's not gonna go lightly either. 8 game suspensions? 6? A year? I wouldn't worry too much about offense when 2 or 3(beal included) starters on D will likely be suspended Week 1

pricejj
04-11-2012, 02:24 PM
#25 Mike Wallace
#57 Jared Crick/Derek Wolfe
#87 Jonathan Stewart
#108 Sammie Lee Hill

and resign Dawkins...

socalorado
04-11-2012, 02:32 PM
#25 Mike Wallace
#57 Jared Crick/Derek Wolfe
#87 Jonathan Stewart
#108 Sammie Lee Hill

and resign Dawkins...

Perfect. Dont really care about Dawkins though. Carter played well last year, and i think he will be paired at SS with Adams at FS.
Would love to keep Dawk as a coach.
I think The deals would be hard to come by though. Wallace will want HUGE $$$$. And rightly so. The rest are not so bad.

KevinJames
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
#25 Mike Wallace
#57 Brandon Thompson
#87 Jonathan Stewart
#108 Chase Minnifield
#120 Sammie Lee Hill
#137 Keenan Robinson

resign Dawkins and then delete the thread.

fify

Crushaholic
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
We're not desperate enough for a WR, that we would want to give up 25...

pricejj
04-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Perfect. Dont really care about Dawkins though. Carter played well last year, and i think he will be paired at SS with Adams at FS.
Would love to keep Dawk as a coach.
I think The deals would be hard to come by though. Wallace will want HUGE $$$$. And rightly so. The rest are not so bad.

Yeah, it would be real tough to stay under the salary cap next year with the salary Wallace wants.

DENVERDUI55
04-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Unrealistic scenerio with Cap implications.

Mogulseeker
04-11-2012, 02:52 PM

LOL... if not on a football forum, then where?

Beantown Bronco
04-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Unrealistic scenerio with Cap implications.

Of course, assuming Wallace won't budge on his contract demands, but that wasn't his question. Would you be upset or not?

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 02:57 PM

So what should we do on a Broncos fan DISCUSSION board?

DENVERDUI55
04-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Of course, assuming Wallace won't budge on his contract demands, but that wasn't his question. Would you be upset or not?

Well why stop there if talking unrealistic scenerios we could trade and get a better RB and DT than Stewart and Hill. Why not Suh and Arian Foster? No I wouldn't be upset.

Goobzilla
04-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Wallace wants Fitzgerald $$$$, no can do.

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 03:01 PM

Really I don't know how Wallace fits into the scheme of the O. Who becomes the slot WR Decker?

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Well why stop there if talking unrealistic scenerios we could trade and get a better RB and DT than Stewart and Hill. Why not Suh and Arian Foster? No I wouldn't be upset.

Because they are not available to be picked up. Hilarious!

gunns
04-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Lets say Denver sends draft picks for Stewart, Wallace, and Hill on draft day, would you be upset? Is there a combo of those players you would be OK with? We pretty much know that Wallace would cost a first and Hill would cost us one of our 4th rounders. Stewart would be the unknown as far as what it would cost to trade for. I think if they did trade for one or more of these guys their targets was gone before they picked.

Helllll NO! More offense while we give up draft picks? I'm fine with Wallace and maybe a 7th rounder and a kick in the butt for Stewart. We start going this route every year and there sits our defense left out to dry.

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 03:20 PM
Helllll NO! More offense while we give up draft picks? I'm fine with Wallace and maybe a 7th rounder and a kick in the butt for Stewart. We start going this route every year and there sits our defense left out to dry.

This point is valid, my thinking is if the talent level on DT's is minimal from 25th to the second round pick then Wallace should be looked at. Clearly there are guys at CB or MLB that if they should fall I would take over Wallace. That's also why I talked about Hill. Adding him would give us a solid group of DT's.

One other reason I like Wallace is it does make the Steelers weaker and forces them to draft a WR at sometime in the draft.