PDA

View Full Version : Insider Information: Draft - Pick: 1

EmpireOrange
04-10-2012, 04:24 PM
I have a rock solid b-line to the Broncos first pick of the draft. Out of respect for Mr. Elway, however, I will neither divulge the name or at what position the pick is. But I can say that the Broncos first pick in the 2012 draft will NOT be:

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

Stay tuned for more insider information.

Tombstone RJ
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Second round and offensive line with first pick? Score!!

Requiem
04-10-2012, 04:26 PM
I heard from a three foot Italian that we are going to trade down and take Peter Konz.

DomCasual
04-10-2012, 04:28 PM
I suspected this all along.

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I call a false report....

Elway and Bowlen have been in Cabo celebrating since the Manning signing....they will be back the day of the draft and just kinda wing it

but of course, thats Plan A

RunSilentRunDeep
04-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I have a rock solid b-line to the Broncos first pick of the draft. Out of respect for Mr. Elway, however, I will neither divulge the name or at what position the pick is. But I can say that the Broncos first pick in the 2012 draft will NOT be:

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

Anyone have a spare towel? There's all this bull sh-- on my monitor.

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Ahh more insider info.

Bigdawg26
04-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Yeah! My twin cousin's step sister's half brother, who is named Elway John, heard the exact same thing when he heard John Elway's telephone conversation in the men's bathroom at Target.

Requiem
04-10-2012, 04:42 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/047/718/InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg?1318992465

Gcver2ver3
04-10-2012, 04:47 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

so quarterback?...

luckily for me, i don't buy it...

KO5K
04-10-2012, 04:47 PM
Remember when you were like, "Tebow will be traded to the Browns".

Yeah, nice work dumbass.

McDman
04-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I heard from a three foot Italian that we are going to trade down and take Peter Konz.

I don't think Karenin is Italian.

SouthStndJunkie
04-10-2012, 04:56 PM
I don't think Karenin is Italian.

Karenin is a little under 3 feet tall.

CEH
04-10-2012, 05:15 PM

Yeah, nice work dumbass.

Remember when there was an thread about Teboow to the Browns then puff it's gone because his inside info failed so he pulled the plug

Archer81
04-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Someone once told a sister's brother's cousin's 3rd wife's gardener's dog walker that the Broncos will make a draft pick in 2012.

I know. Im shocked, too.

:Broncos:

houghtam
04-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Remember when there was an thread about Teboow to the Browns then puff it's gone because his inside info failed so he pulled the plug

This guy needs to be banned. If someone posts a false headline they get a ban, but someone repeatedly comes on with "inside info" that never turns out to be true and it's okay.

Ban this guy to save the front page from his idiotic threads.

Bmore Manning
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
This guy makes these crazy bold predictions often?

Chris
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Normally I'm ok with your posts Empire, but this post is FAKIN STOOPEEED.

Archer81
04-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Prediction: Someone will be elected president in November, 2012. Might be the same guy. Might be the other guy. But there will be an election.

Dust storms in colorado kick up dust. They become rainclouds in kansas. It might rain in Illinois.

Right triangles might have a 90 degree angle 100% of the time. Maybe.

Myrtle Beach may be the place to raise a strippers kid when you date them. at least I've heard good things.

If you jump into water, you may get wet.

Magic 8 balls might not be magic. I know. I'm depressed, too.

pricejj
04-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Bull****

Foneco will never last to the 2nd round.

Ray Finkle
04-10-2012, 05:29 PM

1) White

Enjoy!

See, I can do this too!

ØrangeÇrush
04-10-2012, 05:42 PM
I poop on this thread....

Doggcow
04-10-2012, 05:48 PM
I bet you we pick a player in the first round, or we won't pick a player in the first round.

ghwk
04-10-2012, 05:58 PM
Isn't this where the light rail comes into play?

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 06:11 PM
my suggestion would that if you get inside info and it turns out to be wrong you are forced to sleep at Perrish Cox's apartment

McDman
04-10-2012, 06:20 PM
Karenin is a little under 3 feet tall.

Ah, my bad. I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

maher_tyler
04-10-2012, 06:24 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

:bs:

Denver724
04-10-2012, 06:28 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

Trading back and taking WR R. Randal.

delany
04-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I have rock solid, insider information also....but after seeing the way you treat poor EmpireOrange with his incredible knowledge...I think I will just PM TJ and give him the info so he can share it all with you.

Anikai
04-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I predict that the sun will go down sometime tonight and rise sometime tomorrow morning.

rugbythug
04-10-2012, 07:10 PM
I have rock solid, insider information also....but after seeing the way you treat poor EmpireOrange with his incredible knowledge...I think I will just PM TJ and give him the info so he can share it all with you.

Boom!

That One Guy
04-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I see zero chance they have already planned the trade of the 25th pick when they don't know the 24 that come before. What sense would that make for either team?

Chris
04-10-2012, 07:35 PM

I've always believed that he had real sources and treated him with courtesy. My only issue with this particular one is it's totally vagway.

cmhargrove
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

Sounds like your insider is saying Mike Wallace? Say "hi" to Mr. Elway for me, tell him to keep brushing that big smile of his.

iforgotmypassword
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
I'm willing to bet a handful of people from JR's Bar and Grill in Denver have some insider info on Empire.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Sounds like your insider is saying Mike Wallace? Say "hi" to Mr. Elway for me, tell him to keep brushing that big smile of his.

I thought Mike Wallace too. Realistically I'm thinking Stephen Hill is empires inside secret

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 08:03 PM
I thought Mike Wallace too. Realistically I'm thinking Stephen Hill is empires inside secret

If they want Hill we should just sign Wallace. He is already a stud and we are in win now mode.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 08:07 PM
If they want Hill we should just sign Wallace. He is already a stud and we are in win now mode.

Yep. My win now mode includes a DT or two.

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Yep. My win now mode includes a DT or two.

Mine too but if they draft a WR in the first it would be better to get Wallace. Doesn't mean I'm saying or want to do that.

Taco John
04-10-2012, 08:27 PM
This would not surprise me at all. There's not a lot of value where we're picking. There are about 6 blue chips, and then the 10 after that are the tier two. Players we'd get in round two and the top of three provide just as good a chance of making the team as someone at the end of round one. I would be happy to see us trade down.

I'm personally rooting for Konz, and I'd bet we could get him at the top of round 2 if he can get by the Pack at 28.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 08:38 PM
Mine too but if they draft a WR in the first it would be better to get Wallace. Doesn't mean I'm saying or want to do that.

Ya I figured if it was Hill they would be trading down for him. OP said its not defense RB or in the 1st.

Chris
04-10-2012, 08:58 PM
I want us to trade back and pick up an extra 2nd. We get one of the DTs and a RB. We are going to need a young RB when we make a push in the 2013 season ;)

Broncoman13
04-10-2012, 09:00 PM
This would not surprise me at all. There's not a lot of value where we're picking. There are about 6 blue chips, and then the 10 after that are the tier two. Players we'd get in round two and the top of three provide just as good a chance of making the team as someone at the end of round one. I would be happy to see us trade down.

I'm personally rooting for Konz, and I'd bet we could get him at the top of round 2 if he can get by the Pack at 28.

Lots of chatter about a heir apparent to Manning. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see us trade down to the top part of the 2nd and draft Osweiller there. I am okay with that, just don't make it Weeden or Cousins. Limited upside, IMO.

Also wouldn't be surprised to see them trade down a bit and get a Miller, Martin or Wilson. Find a team like the Jags that are hungry for one of the receivers that are falling, Wright, Hill, Jeffery and send 25 to them. We likely would get their 2nd and 3rd and possibly more as we gave for Tebow.

One other sleeper out there for you to consider... Fleener

Rohirrim
04-10-2012, 09:12 PM

He's dead. :puff:

KevinJames
04-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Lol lets be real Broncos probably don't even know who they will pick yet.

Thats why they have a draft board.

That One Guy
04-10-2012, 09:24 PM

I don't disagree with a thing you're saying but the value won't be in the pick until a player some team really liked starts slipping. That's where the value comes from. The value in the lower picks does not come two weeks ahead of time. To agree to a trade now would be to trade just for the sake of trading. It wouldn't make sense.

Now, saying we definitely won't pick a player and saying the team would like to trade down... that's two different things. However, if on draft day, someone they covet is slipping or all of their primary targets are coming off the board, I'd hope they'd reevaluate their trade down priorities.

That One Guy
04-10-2012, 09:25 PM
Lol lets be real Broncos probably don't even know who they will pick yet.

Thats why they have a draft board.

They could know if the other damn 24 teams would let it be known who they're picking. That's the only holdup.

Taco John
04-11-2012, 12:11 AM
I don't disagree with a thing you're saying but the value won't be in the pick until a player some team really liked starts slipping. That's where the value comes from. The value in the lower picks does not come two weeks ahead of time. To agree to a trade now would be to trade just for the sake of trading. It wouldn't make sense.

Now, saying we definitely won't pick a player and saying the team would like to trade down... that's two different things. However, if on draft day, someone they covet is slipping or all of their primary targets are coming off the board, I'd hope they'd reevaluate their trade down priorities.

It's not every year that Randy Moss goes streaking down the draft boards and you can catch him in your net in the 20's and know you've gotten a steal for the pick. Most of the times when that happens, you end up with Ashley Lelie instead. But I hear what you're saying, though I personally am not sure that even if someone goes streaking down, you nab them. I think you take that opportunity to trade down. If we can come out of Round 2 with a QB and either a DT or OL, that's a pretty solid round for us, as opposed to taking a falling (supposed) star at 25.

TheChamp247
04-11-2012, 04:01 AM
The truth is that they already held the 2012 draft...in a hanger at Area 51. Denver traded down to the 3rd round and picked Blorke from Planet XZ429391. Had solid combine numbers, benched 534 Glirurks.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 05:39 AM
Ted Sudquist is that you?

Bacchus
04-11-2012, 05:44 AM
Nobody can say for a fact what Denver is going to do at the #25 pick. There are too many varibles. Denver might wanna trade back now, but they do not know who is going to be on the board when they select at #25.

CEH
04-11-2012, 05:45 AM
I'm OK with insider info but leave it alone so we have some accountablity later. You are either the hero or the goat but at least you aren't a coward. I consider deleting threads cowardly

A trade back is hard to predict unless it's done before the draft which I think if you like the 2nd round better is a good way to go. Trading your first is another option but Wallace is way too expensive.

The more I think about it the more I don't think it will be a DT at #25. I'd rather select Jenkins in the 2nd and take lesser value in a trade back. You know NE will probably trade back one of thier picks. We better be in front of them

EmpireOrange
04-11-2012, 07:56 AM

Yeah, nice work dumbass.

First off, nothing is assured regardless of source. As with anything in this crazy world, the NFL is a fluid situation. Tebow was destined for the Browns; however, after testing interest around the league all offers were fairly comperable from one team to the next. Thus Elway let team Tebow choose where he would like to go. Of course, since Tebowmainia window is very limited, Team Tebow choose NYJ to milk as much as he could out of it.

Second, when I released this insider info to the uninformed masses; Tebow being traded at all was unthinkable. Just like when I broke the Elway Plan A, way back in training camp: Orton would be traded to the Dolphins, Tebow would start, and the Broncos would get a top flight QB for 2012. It dosen't mean that is exactly what is going to happen, to the "t", the NFL is fluid. One can't deny however that the Broncos made every effort to trade Orton to Miami; Tebow did start for the Broncos; and in 2012 the Broncos do indeed have a top flight QB (abeit not via drafting Luck). The point is, although Tebow did not get traded to the Brown, he did get traded. That, pal, is inside information.

Do you research, in context of the NFL a fluid environment, the insider information that has been released by EO has indeed been acurate although not absolute. Not even Elway can give you absolute.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 08:01 AM
First off, nothing is assured regardless of source. As with anything in this crazy world, the NFL is a fluid situation. Tebow was destined for the Browns; however, after testing interest around the league all offers were fairly comperable from one team to the next. Thus Elway let team Tebow choose where he would like to go. Of course, since Tebowmainia window is very limited, Team Tebow choose NYJ to milk as much as he could out of it.

Second, when I released this insider info to the uninformed masses; Tebow being traded at all was unthinkable. Just like when I broke the Elway Plan A, way back in training camp: Orton would be traded to the Dolphins, Tebow would start, and the Broncos would get a top flight QB for 2012. It dosen't mean that is exactly what is going to happen, to the "t", the NFL is fluid. One can't deny however that the Broncos made every effort to trade Orton to Miami; Tebow did start for the Broncos; and in 2012 the Broncos do indeed have a top flight QB (abeit not via drafting Luck). The point is, although Tebow did not get traded to the Brown, he did get traded. That, pal, is inside information.

Do you research, in context of the NFL a fluid environment, the insider information that has been released by EO has indeed been acurate although not absolute. Not even Elway can give you absolute.

But wouldn't a pre conceived trade of the pick diminish the value? Unless you are suggesting a trade down is what their ultimate objective is if their players are off the board...

EmpireOrange
04-11-2012, 08:17 AM
But wouldn't a pre conceived trade of the pick diminish the value? Unless you are suggesting a trade down is what their ultimate objective is if their players are off the board...

I believe the players they have target are not globally 1st round grade. Many around here have this misconception that the Denver Broncos are this forlorn franchise with respect to the DT postion, and therefore must draft defensive line. The reality is that Denver is enterting the draft with a focus on value. The percentages of drafting a DT in the first round, and that player being a factor for your team at any time during his first NFL contract, is very low compared to other positions. Dever will address the DT spot, but in lower rounds and with more bodies as opposed to putting thier eggs in one basket. Trading the pick may be dimished by draft day if they tip thier hand and/or the draft shakes out differently than they anticipate. In which case, I'm sure they will adjust but the plan is not to pick in the first round and the player that they have targeted first is not of a 1st round grade, and is not a defensive player.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 08:26 AM
I believe the players they have target are not globally 1st round grade. Many around here have this misconception that the Denver Broncos are this forlorn franchise with respect to the DT postion, and therefore must draft defensive line. The reality is that Denver is enterting the draft with a focus on value. The percentages of drafting a DT in the first round, and that player being a factor for your team at any time during his first NFL contract, is very low compared to other positions. Dever will address the DT spot, but in lower rounds and with more bodies as opposed to putting thier eggs in one basket. Trading the pick may be dimished by draft day if they tip thier hand and/or the draft shakes out differently than they anticipate. In which case, I'm sure they will adjust but the plan is not to pick in the first round and the player that they have targeted first is not of a 1st round grade, and is not a defensive player.

Are you suggesting that maybe the have a trade partner already lined up with the pick, or that because this WR/OL is of second round value, that they should trade down?

EmpireOrange
04-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Are you suggesting that maybe the have a trade partner already lined up with the pick, or that because this WR/OL is of second round value, that they should trade down?

They have a trade partner lined up.

houghtam
04-11-2012, 08:39 AM

"All my BS is BS until it's not."

- EmpireOrange

There I saved everyone the time of reading your post.

DENVERDUI55
04-11-2012, 08:45 AM

Your just throwing S#$T and hope it sticks. Tebow to the Browns was a complete joke. There were going after RG3 and there was never a mention of teblow. Keep throwing it something will stick.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 08:51 AM
They have a trade partner lined up.

That's probably going to diminish the value of what they would get in return since its pre draft. What's the offensive position of interest WR?

vancejohnson82
04-11-2012, 08:55 AM
That's probably going to diminish the value of what they would get in return since its pre draft. What's the offensive position of interest WR?

WR would really surprise me....everything I've read has us looking at RBs on the offensive side

EmpireOrange
04-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Your just throwing S#$T and hope it sticks. Tebow to the Browns was a complete joke. There were going after RG3 and there was never a mention of teblow. Keep throwing it something will stick.

I've got news for ya, genius, nobody and I mean NOBODY in the league was looking adding Tebow to thier team as thier starting QB. So, "There were going after RG3 [sic]..." had zero effect on thier interest in Tebow.

That One Guy
04-11-2012, 09:30 AM
It's not every year that Randy Moss goes streaking down the draft boards and you can catch him in your net in the 20's and know you've gotten a steal for the pick. Most of the times when that happens, you end up with Ashley Lelie instead. But I hear what you're saying, though I personally am not sure that even if someone goes streaking down, you nab them. I think you take that opportunity to trade down. If we can come out of Round 2 with a QB and either a DT or OL, that's a pretty solid round for us, as opposed to taking a falling (supposed) star at 25.

I think I worded poorly. I was just saying the highest value in trade comes when other teams have a specific player they want at that position and know he's still available. A team might be willing to trade back into the first beforehand but they can be squeezed once they know their player is still there. A superior talent usually does fall for a reason but there's always that one guy that just doesn't get his name called and teams get antsy to jump back in and get him. He may be of no use to the Broncos but a team or two will always see him as the missing piece and jump back in. That's where I see the major flaw in trading the pick beforehand.

That One Guy
04-11-2012, 09:32 AM

^This is a much better stance than this:

But I can say that the Broncos first pick in the 2012 draft will NOT be:

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Using absolute proclamations makes you look boastful and arrogant while saying you think you know what their intentions are recognizes that it may not necessarily happen due to the fluidity but it is currently their intentions. The tone you take makes a world of difference.

Bmore Manning
04-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Ruben Randle, Mohammed Sanu? WR

Peter Konz, Mike Adams, a Guard?

broncocalijohn
04-18-2012, 04:20 PM

I didnt know Karenin was Italian. Who knew?

DENVERDUI55
04-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I've got news for ya, genius, nobody and I mean NOBODY in the league was looking adding Tebow to thier team as thier starting QB. So, "There were going after RG3 [sic]..." had zero effect on thier interest in Tebow.

Like I said SH%t thrower.

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 07:33 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

If I longdick you will you give me the phone # to Dove Valley?

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Lots of chatter about a heir apparent to Manning. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see us trade down to the top part of the 2nd and draft Osweiller there. I am okay with that, just don't make it Weeden or Cousins. Limited upside, IMO.

Also wouldn't be surprised to see them trade down a bit and get a Miller, Martin or Wilson. Find a team like the Jags that are hungry for one of the receivers that are falling, Wright, Hill, Jeffery and send 25 to them. We likely would get their 2nd and 3rd and possibly more as we gave for Tebow.

One other sleeper out there for you to consider... Fleener

I like the trade down option.

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 07:40 PM

I agree with trading down and getting multiple rotational guys in the middle round to fill the DT position.

After all look at all the times KFC has tried to spend a high pick to fill out their DL and failed.

Requiem
04-18-2012, 07:41 PM
EmpireOrange is full of ****. If he was a real baller, he'd release the info. Too bad he isn't.

TheReverend
04-18-2012, 08:05 PM
EmpireOrange is full of ****. If he was a real baller, he'd release the info. Too bad he isn't.

That's why I'm always specific with my inaccurate information.

Real baller, son.

broncosteven
04-18-2012, 08:11 PM
I am going to go to bed and try to longdick my wife into giving me our phone number and what she thinks we will do in the draft.

Good night all.

That One Guy
04-18-2012, 08:22 PM
I am going to go to bed and try to longdick my wife into giving me our phone number and what she thinks we will do in the draft.

Good night all.

Glad I'm not the only one that thought that was awesome.

canadianbroncosfan
04-18-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm OK with insider info but leave it alone so we have some accountablity later. You are either the hero or the goat but at least you aren't a coward. I consider deleting threads cowardly
A trade back is hard to predict unless it's done before the draft which I think if you like the 2nd round better is a good way to go. Trading your first is another option but Wallace is way too expensive.

The more I think about it the more I don't think it will be a DT at #25. I'd rather select Jenkins in the 2nd and take lesser value in a trade back. You know NE will probably trade back one of thier picks. We better be in front of them

Yep

Chris
04-18-2012, 09:56 PM
Ruben Randle, Mohammed Sanu? WR

Peter Konz, Mike Adams, a Guard?

Would love Sanu in the 2nd.

sgbfan
04-18-2012, 11:47 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/047/718/InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg?1318992465

I like to wait until after, I don't like cleaning up after myself.

Bmore Manning
04-19-2012, 06:10 AM
Would love Sanu in the 2nd.

I liked him because he was incredibly productive his senior season and really throughout college. Production is an important factor, shows he was reliable and consistent. However, I'm not sure how to read this stat as good or bad, but Sanu only had 4 catches over 20 yards throughout his entire college playing time. I'm not sure if that includes YAC or if it's soley on pass attempts yardage of catches?

Broncobiv
04-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Uhh

MVP-06
04-26-2012, 08:27 PM
You have my attention sir

go_broncos
04-26-2012, 08:28 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

:thumbsdow

broncocalijohn
04-26-2012, 08:29 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

So far 1 out of 3. We shall see tomorrow unless we keep trading back to Saturday.

errand
He's 100% right so far.....

rugbythug
So who is the Huckleberry?

Chris
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/mindc0ntr0l/BobbyLee.jpg

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-26-2012, 08:30 PM

1) a defensive player;
2) a running back; OR
3) in the first round.

Enjoy!

Wow.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-26-2012, 08:31 PM
I'm guessing stephon hill

errand
04-26-2012, 08:41 PM
So who is the Huckleberry?

Coby Fleener?

Perhaps EFX know what kind of havoc an elite QB is capable of wreaking with top notch TE like Stabler did with Casper, Elway with Sharpe, Manning with Clark, Brady with Gronkowski, etc...

BowlenBall
04-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Gotta give the devil his due... the original poster called it.

Old Dude
04-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Good thing he didn't take you guys up on that Cox bet.

CEH
04-26-2012, 08:46 PM
He called it. Good job

Archer81
Coby Fleener?

Perhaps EFX know what kind of havoc an elite QB is capable of wreaking with top notch TE like Stabler did with Casper, Elway with Sharpe, Manning with Clark, Brady with Gronkowski, etc...

This is my feeling also.

Should make it interesting around here tomorrow.

broncosteven
This is why I signed up for the OM! Insider info and Monkey eats peach.

Good job EO

Kaylore
04-26-2012, 08:51 PM
I have heard too many tidbits myself to rip on someone who says they know something.

Lev Vyvanse
04-26-2012, 08:54 PM
So far 1 out of 3. We shall see tomorrow unless we keep drafting back to Saturday.

Read much?

broncocalijohn
04-26-2012, 08:55 PM
I have heard too many tidbits myself to rip on someone who says they know something.

Obviously, EmpireOrange is the conductor on the light rail. I couldn't explain it any other way.

broncocalijohn
04-26-2012, 08:56 PM
Read much?

ah, we backed out of the 1st round. That is 1. Since we haven't had a pick yet, we don't know about his other 2. He stated this over two weeks ago. What do I need to read to say he is correct on 1 out of 3 so far?

Hulamau
04-26-2012, 08:56 PM
If we want Fleener we may well need to trade above Ravens in the second. Hill would be be good too but he's awfully close to a DT clone,, although those two guys going long on the out side with Decker in the slot as well as Dreessen at TE and Miller at RB with another move up into the second would be tough to defend.

Elway said 'we didn't get better yet with the moves so far, but we will tomorrow'

razorwire77
04-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Obviously, EmpireOrange is the conductor on the light rail. I couldn't explain it any other way.

Or he works at the Pizza Hut down the street from Dove Valley.

Maybe he slipped some free cheesy bread on the down low and Xanders spilled the beans.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-26-2012, 08:58 PM
So this leaves:
25. Cordy Glenn OT
32. Stephen Hill WR
34. Jonathan Martin OT
36. Jeff Allen OT
37. Amini Silatolu G
38. Cody Fleener TE
40. Peter Konz C
...on Mayocks top 100. Who's it going to be?

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-26-2012, 09:00 PM
Or he works at the Pizza Hut down the street from Dove Valley.

Maybe he slipped some free cheesy bread on the down low and Xanders spilled the beans.

Ha!

Broncobiv
04-26-2012, 09:07 PM
So this leaves:
25. Cordy Glenn OT
32. Stephen Hill WR
34. Jonathan Martin OT
36. Jeff Allen OT
37. Amini Silatolu G
38. Cody Fleener TE
40. Peter Konz C
Take an OT and move Franklin to guard. Dude got killed last year in pass protection.

Lev Vyvanse
04-26-2012, 09:08 PM
ah, we backed out of the 1st round. That is 1. Since we haven't had a pick yet, we don't know about his other 2. He stated this over two weeks ago. What do I need to read to say he is correct on 1 out of 3 so far?

OMG. Can you count to potato?

Old Dude
04-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Take an OT and move Frankln to guard. Dude got killed last year in pass protection.

Not that crazy of an idea and it would explain why they felt comfortable dropping back twice with all those OTs still available.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-26-2012, 09:22 PM
Take an OT and move Franklin to guard. Dude got killed last year in pass protection.

The way I see it. If you put together the statment of the first post here and something that Elway said pre-draft (paraphrase) "we're looking for an 'impact' player". I think we pick up WR Stephen Hill or C Peter Konz.

strafen
04-26-2012, 09:54 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/newsfeed/000/047/718/InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg?1318992465Fail, mo-fo!

Requiem
04-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Fail, mo-fo!

What up peedster?

strafen
04-26-2012, 09:58 PM
So far 1 out of 3. We shall see tomorrow unless we keep trading back to Saturday.The fact that he called no picks on the 1st round is worthy of a a lot of credit.
Give credit where credit is due.
He's saying none of those options were to happen in the 1st round is how I understood he said...

baja
04-26-2012, 09:59 PM

good one! ;D

HighCountryBronco
04-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Upshaw please!

BowlenBall
04-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Upshaw please!

Isn't Upshaw essentially Robert Ayers? No thanks, one of those is enough.

broncocalijohn
04-26-2012, 10:44 PM
OMG. Can you count to potato?

Ah, Rev's boy coming in to the thread. Why don't you explain where I am wrong?

Archer81
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Stop the insanity...

Bacchus
04-26-2012, 10:55 PM
Upshaw please!

If Upshaw makes it to Denver he would be a good pick. I do not think he'll be there though. Teams will get back to the hotel and see he is on the board and I think he will be gone early. I think someone will trade up to get him. He is very good value here.

On the Mocks I have been looking at he was valued anywhere from 17-22.

HighCountryBronco
04-26-2012, 11:09 PM
If Upshaw makes it to Denver he would be a good pick. I do not think he'll be there though. Teams will get back to the hotel and see he is on the board and I think he will be gone early. I think someone will trade up to get him. He is very good value here.

I was surprised when he was there at 25 and 31. Denver needs to make this happen. They can still get a DT in round 2. Another pass rusher is what we need, and if he is there at 36, best player available and fills a need.

BowlenBall
04-26-2012, 11:11 PM

Are those the same mocks that had A.J. Jenkins and Bruce Irving in the 3rd round?

theAPAOps5
04-26-2012, 11:14 PM

Yep, I rarely share the tidbits because (a) they could be wrong and (b) you just get ripped for it.

errand
04-26-2012, 11:23 PM
This is my feeling also.

Should make it interesting around here tomorrow.

Heads are already exploding....LOL

Some of these clowns might wanna get to Home Depot and buy some duct tape to wrap around their dense skulls...

Great13
04-26-2012, 11:31 PM
OT baby, I'm covering my bases... Adams or Martin. Check some other threads and I'll tell you something else. Either way... I'm right!

Agamemnon
04-26-2012, 11:54 PM
Assuming he's right, the most logical possibility would be OL. I would totally be okay with that. If it's a tackle they can kick Franklin inside and bench Beadles. If its Konz they can bench Walton. The point being Beadles or Walton finally get benched.

Archer81
04-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Heads are already exploding....LOL

Some of these clowns might wanna get to Home Depot and buy some duct tape to wrap around their dense skulls...

And a wet vac.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 02:21 AM
Assuming he's right, the most logical possibility would be OL. I would totally be okay with that. If it's a tackle they can kick Franklin inside and bench Beadles. If its Konz they can bench Walton. The point being Beadles or Walton finally get benched.

You don't even know how potentially good this can end up if the Broncos draft OL at #36, then use some AMMO to trade up from #57 to pick off a UT...

If we play our cards right, we can essentially draft 2 top 25 prospects...when we started with the #25 and #57 picks. The board is most definitely falling our way.

Lolad
04-27-2012, 07:32 AM
I think they should pick up a guard. Franklin is to slow to be a pulling guard so moving him inside i would be reluctant to do, all though it would help the passing game. What's the downside to the running game?

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 08:41 AM
Sooner or later, youse people will recognize that EO provides a service. Those who discounted the insider info, wasted a few weeks wallowing in draft hysteria. Those who took note; however, spent those weeks pursing weath-creating arbitrage opportunities in the stock market, or efforted a cure for vagina cancer or something. Point is, the smart money is always on the best information. The Broncos know what they are doing. The fans, however,...well, lets just say that you can lead the sheep to the stream but you can't make them drink. They usually just end up eating thier own poo because thier brains are so small. And that's why vagina cancer still takes so many lives today. People spend thier time eating thier own poo.

OrangeSe7en
04-27-2012, 08:45 AM
You don't even know how potentially good this can end up if the Broncos draft OL at #36, then use some AMMO to trade up from #57 to pick off a UT...

If we play our cards right, we can essentially draft 2 top 25 prospects...when we started with the #25 and #57 picks. The board is most definitely falling our way.

Or they can stay at 57 and use 2 4ths and the 3rd rd pick to move into position to have 3 2nd round picks.

Tombstone RJ
04-27-2012, 08:48 AM
Sooner or later, youse people will recognize that EO provides a service. Those who discounted the insider info, wasted a few weeks wallowing in draft hysteria. Those who took note; however, spent those weeks pursing weath-creating arbitrage opportunities in the stock market, or efforted a cure for vagina cancer or something. Point is, the smart money is always on the best information. The Broncos know what they are doing. The fans, however,...well, lets just say that you can lead the sheep to the stream but you can't make them drink. They usually just end up eating thier own poo because thier brains are so small. And that's why vagina cancer still takes so many lives today. People spend thier time eating thier own poo.

you don't get out much, do you... :yayaya:

pricejj
04-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Or they can stay at 57 and use 2 4ths and the 3rd rd pick to move into position to have 3 2nd round picks.

Exactly...any way you slice it, the Broncos can still come away with 1st round talent on Offense, and 1st round talent on Defense.

Smart move...thanks EO.

TheReverend
04-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Ah, Rev's boy coming in to the thread. Why don't you explain where I am wrong?

I'm always amused how you blame me for your abject failures in having any value as a human.

People coming to independent conclusions about your stupidity, complete lack of sense of humor, wet-moth personality, and literally nothing to offer the community is something people see independently because of YOUR posts... Not mine.

Gcver2ver3
04-27-2012, 09:02 AM

And here i was afraid you wouldnt handled being right with dignity...

DomCasual
04-27-2012, 09:04 AM
you don't get out much, do you... :yayaya:

Who has time to go out, when vagina cancer is plaguing our nation?

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 09:12 AM
So this leaves:
25. Cordy Glenn OT
32. Stephen Hill WR
34. Jonathan Martin OT
36. Jeff Allen OT
37. Amini Silatolu G
38. Cody Fleener TE
40. Peter Konz C

I gotta hedge a little bit here fellas. There were a number of suprises last night, so its not a lock that Denver will go offense with thier first pick. I can say to you that information floated a few weeks ago had the first pick target on above list, and I will even say the player is not a "skill" guy. But with the way the draft is shaking out, I'm hearing that debates are going on at Dove Valley today with respect to thier draft strategy. You may even see more trades that may also include a current player as well. The bottom line is that Denver feels very good about the team right now. The strategy is an efficient approach, highest reward with the least risk trade off. Its kind of like a golfer, stepping up to the 18th tee with a 6 shot lead vs a 1 shot lead. The broncos are drafting loose, with thier head, and no pressures.

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 09:14 AM
And here i was afraid you wouldnt handled being right with dignity...

Sucess buys dignity.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:17 AM
I gotta hedge a little bit here fellas. There were a number of suprises last night, so its not a lock that Denver will go offense with thier first pick. I can say to you that information floated a few weeks ago had the first pick target on above list, and I will even say the player is not a "skill" guy. But with the way the draft is shaking out, I'm hearing that debates are going on at Dove Valley today with respect to thier draft strategy. You may even see more trades that may also include a current player as well. The bottom line is that Denver feels very good about the team right now. The strategy is an efficient approach, highest reward with the least risk trade off. Its kind of like a golfer, stepping up to the 18th tee with a 6 shot lead vs a 1 shot lead. The broncos are drafting loose, with thier head, and no pressures.

As I had said you before what is the position OLine, so why don't you come out and say the name of who that target player was..? You can PM it to me and I can inform everyone if that indeed is the pick.

Bigdawg26
04-27-2012, 09:18 AM

Man I hope your wrong! lol

Bacchus
04-27-2012, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
So this leaves:
25. Cordy Glenn OT
32. Stephen Hill WR
34. Jonathan Martin OT
36. Jeff Allen OT
37. Amini Silatolu G
38. Cody Fleener TE
40. Peter Konz C

Has to be Konz. Book it Dano!!

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:25 AM
But I think it was projected that Baltimore would take Konz..
I'm thinking it was Amini Silatolu or Jeff Allen. They had 2 round grades, the rest were first round grades...

OrangeSe7en
04-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Exactly...any way you slice it, the Broncos can still come away with 1st round talent on Offense, and 1st round talent on Defense.

Smart move...thanks EO.

I don't look at it in terms of getting 1st round talent. I look at it more in terms of possibly being able to get 3 potential starters who can contribute significantly.

My dream scenario would be Miller, OL, and DT.

I'd gladly let go of the 4ths to get 3 potential starters.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 09:28 AM
But I think it was projected that Baltimore would take Konz..
I'm thinking it was Amini Silatolu or Jeff Allen. They had 2 round grades, the rest were first round grades...

Too many stories out there. Baltimore was also taking Hightower.

Bmore Manning
I think both have potential to be STUDS. Allen looked phenomenal at the combine as did Silatolu. I wonder if the FO views Franklin as a better G or T and how they feel about Harris, better depth or starter. This is all if EO is right..

Drunken.Broncoholic
Whoever it is they weren't valued as the 25th pick or the 31st pick.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Too many stories out there. Baltimore was also taking Hightower.

Incorrect, I live in Baltimore, I may know what their intentions are a little better than say someone in Denver, just like someone in Denver would know more than me about insider info.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 09:31 AM
Incorrect, I live in Baltimore, I may know what their intentions are a little better than say someone in Denver, just like someone in Denver would know more than me about insider info.

Not in Denver. Didn't hear they were taking Hightower in Denver. Just google Baltimore likes Hightower and weed through the hundreds of stories.

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 09:33 AM
I just pm Bmore Manning. However, should I find myself out of the loop, you all should know that Bmore is the one who effed Elway and screwed the Broncos. And the reason for no more inside info

rugbythug
04-27-2012, 09:34 AM
So EO thinks we are sending DJ out of here?

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 09:36 AM
I just pm Bmore Manning. However, should I find myself out of the loop, you all should know that Bmore is the one who effed Elway and screwed the Broncos. And the reason for no more inside info

So you chose someone who just became a bronco fan after manning was brought in? Lol he was a Colt in January.

PM me! I'm all tha way in Cali. I can't let it slip out.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:39 AM
Not in Denver. Didn't hear they were taking Hightower in Denver. Just google Baltimore likes Hightower and weed through the hundreds of stories.

I'm not talking about Hightower I'm talking about what Baltimore liked. From insider info, let's just drop it.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 09:40 AM
What did Bmore Manning do? LOL.

Gcver2ver3
Sucess buys dignity.

To the victor goes the spoils... do you playa...

theAPAOps5

Who would want to go out with vaginal cancer everywhere. Stay inside and make hedge funds!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm not talking about Hightower I'm talking about what Baltimore liked. From insider info, let's just drop it.

I'm talking about who they liked too. Hightower. Considered it dropped.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:44 AM
What did Bmore Manning do? LOL.

I just listened to him, and didn't give him a hard time like some did.. I guess?

Requiem
04-27-2012, 09:46 AM
I just listened to him, and didn't give him a hard time like some did.. I guess?

I'm confused, I thought he blamed you for something? Lol. Did he tell you what is up? Was I right on the 3 foot Italian saying we are going Konz?

mwill07
04-27-2012, 09:48 AM
I'm confused.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm confused, I thought he blamed you for something? Lol. Did he tell you what is up? Was I right on the 3 foot Italian saying we are going Konz?

He said if the pick gets leaked, and he is out of the insider loop then we all blame me lol. I'm still waiting on his PM..

Requiem
04-27-2012, 09:53 AM
He said if the pick gets leaked, and he is out of the insider loop then we all blame me lol. I'm still waiting on his PM..

Leak the pick, nobody likes that guy anyways. I will send you a check in the mail if you do.

theAPAOps5
04-27-2012, 09:53 AM

Who would want to go out with vaginal cancer everywhere. Stay inside and make hedge funds!

bpc
04-27-2012, 09:55 AM
If we get J Martin, I will be pretty fn happy. Bump fat boy Franklin to RG, let Martin play RT. Cover our bases in a couple yrs if Clady bounces. Bottom line, protect Manning.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Leak the pick, nobody likes that guy anyways. I will send you a check in the mail if you do.

Lol!! He didn't even PM me yet. I don't see why he cant announce it as the second round starts... What would that change in the grand scheme of things? If a team liked the player and picked before Denver or a team traded up, I don't see what it would change..

McDman
04-27-2012, 10:02 AM
Lol!! He didn't even PM me yet. I don't see why he cant announce it as the second round starts... What would that change in the grand scheme of things? If a team liked the player and picked before Denver or a team traded up, I don't see what it would change..

Since you're new here we will cut you some slack but it's well known all NFLteams get their insider info from the OMane.

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 10:03 AM
So you chose someone who just became a bronco fan after manning was brought in? Lol he was a Colt in January.

PM me! I'm all tha way in Cali. I can't let it slip out.

First, there is nothing wrong with a Manning or Colts fan coming over to the Mane. If the Broncos had traded Elway, I'd follow that team and even root for them also. Secondly, the risk is low. If they wanted to, they could draft thier guy at 36 and it would almost be a lock. The debate going on right now however is do they risk not taking him to get another guy who they also like. Keep in mind, Denver is not in love with any of these players. They like many but do not love them. I think that finding themselves at pick # 36 is a surprise to them, and with what they have netted by the two trades last night, Denver may go after both and choose go after the player other than thier target first because teams are more likely to reach for the other guy rather than thier original target. That's why I'm hedging.

Btw, I have no idea who the other guy is.

underrated29
04-27-2012, 10:04 AM

I wouldnt pm you the real player just to see if you leaked it or not.

EO- you can tell me. I am wondering if the debate is about Jenoris Jenkins. We are hard on for a CB, but I had heard we took him off our board. I wonder?

If not my guess says they are debating about RB and DT....they want miller, but could live with polk. However, they want worthy, reyes or still and do not feel they will last to 57-where as polk/miller might. That is my guess as of now. As for the original player it was def Konz.

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 10:07 AM
sounds like Miller to me

Frosty78
04-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Sounds like DJ might have his ass shipped out of town. lol

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 10:11 AM
EO? There nothing wrong with that. I was just curious as to leaking to a Colts fan instead of a longtime broncos fan.

If they weren't in love with anyone I can understand the trade down. Twice. One of these players is on offense. Konz anyone?

Requiem
04-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Who says we are trading DJ Williams? :O

Frosty78
04-27-2012, 10:16 AM
Who says we are trading DJ Williams? :O

EO said they might be shopping a player. Probably the same guy in the failed Philadelphia trade. Considering Williams is such a pain in the ass I'm just assuming it's him. :)

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 10:19 AM
EO said they might be shopping a player. Probably the same guy in the failed Philadelphia trade. Considering Williams is such a pain in the ass I'm just assuming it's him. :)

It's pretty hard to get good trade value when that player is facing a 6 game suspension.

MVP-06
04-27-2012, 10:22 AM
Can you trade a guy that is suspended? I'm thinking Konz or Glenn here if i'm reading between EO's lines. I would be ok with either as long as they are sure the DT they want will be there at #57.

Frosty78
04-27-2012, 10:23 AM
It's pretty hard to get good trade value when that player is facing a 6 game suspension.

True, but they probably just want him gone tbh.

EmpireOrange
04-27-2012, 10:24 AM
EO? There nothing wrong with that. I was just curious as to leaking to a Colts fan instead of a longtime broncos fan.

If they weren't in love with anyone I can understand the trade down. Twice. One of these players is on offense. Konz anyone?

To be honest, I didn't really put much thought into who I pm'ed. He asked a couple of times and this time I said "ok, I will. Effe it!"

bigbucks24
04-27-2012, 10:25 AM
Amini Silatolu, G

pricejj
04-27-2012, 10:26 AM
I gotta hedge a little bit here fellas. There were a number of suprises last night, so its not a lock that Denver will go offense with thier first pick. I can say to you that information floated a few weeks ago had the first pick target on above list, and I will even say the player is not a "skill" guy. But with the way the draft is shaking out, I'm hearing that debates are going on at Dove Valley today with respect to thier draft strategy...

It's Konz...

I would presume that they are also considering Lamar Miller due to the run on RB's at the end of the 1st.

Then trade up from #57 for (Wolfe, Still, Reyes, Thompson, or Worthy)...you can do it EFX. I have faith.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-27-2012, 10:29 AM

Wow. we will see tonight. I'm starting to change my mind and I'm going with Glenn over Konz. Just for the fact that he can play OT and OG .

Steve Sewell
04-27-2012, 10:30 AM
sounds like Miller to me

I like Lamar Miller for his name. All the east coast guys like Charlie Casserly refer to him as "Lamah Millah".

Requiem
04-27-2012, 10:31 AM

Move a third or fourth with Williams and get back into the second round. Get Lavonte David -- Zach Brown would also be a guy I could see EFX and Del Rio liking.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 10:34 AM
Move a third or fourth with Williams and get back into the second round. Get Lavonte David -- Zach Brown would also be a guy I could see EFX and Del Rio liking.

I could get with this minus Zach Brown.. I'd prefer David /Wagner from the second. Brown is just fast and soft, I think he's afraid to tackle..?

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 10:35 AM

I like David. I was disappointed they didn't get a player in the first bit I trust they have a plan. We'll find out who these players are that weren't worth picking at 25 or 31 soon.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 10:37 AM

Yes, this would also work perfectly. The push of the Offensive Lineman out of the 1st round has gotten us in range for Lavonte David with the AMMO we have.

We can potentially get 3 starters in the 2nd round...Get on the horn Pizza Man...let's ride!!!!!!

DBroncos4life
04-27-2012, 10:39 AM
I've come to terms we won't draft David. :(

mwill07
04-27-2012, 10:47 AM
I'm thinking the Broncos will try to trade up from the late 2nd to have two early seconds. If there was a group of 3-6 guys you liked earlier and would have drafted in the first if you couldn't trade back, why not get two of them?

57 + one of the 4th round picks can be a mid round 2nd...57 + 2 4th round picks = pick 39 or 40...easily within striking distance if one of the 3-6 guys slips further.

I sure do wish we had another 4th rounder to play with. The 74 points we lost on the NE trade would really come in handy here.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm thinking the Broncos will try to trade up from the late 2nd to have two early seconds. If there was a group of 3-6 guys you liked earlier and would have drafted in the first if you couldn't trade back, why not get two of them?

57 + one of the 4th round picks can be a mid round 2nd...57 + 2 4th round picks = pick 39 or 40...easily within striking distance if one of the 3-6 guys slips further.

I sure do wish we had another 4th rounder to play with. The 74 points we lost on the NE trade would really come in handy here.

Very true. If we had four 4th round picks...we would really be sitting pretty.

Bronco Yoda
04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
O-line and DT tonight.......please,please,please,please.....

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Lammey thinks it will be Miller @ 36 and David not as high on their board as some would like

mwill07
04-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Lammey thinks it will be Miller @ 36

I think I agree, with a trade-up to 39-40 for a DT.

Frosty78
04-27-2012, 11:04 AM
I really think Reyes will go to the Broncos too. He has the characteristics they look for. Hard worker, smart, and two time team captain. They love team captains.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 11:04 AM
God damn, can it be 6:00 PM? I'm ****ing HORNY for some draft action.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 11:10 AM
I'd prefer a trade down with a team desperately seeking one of those fallen OL prospects.. I.E. buffalo. Get their second and third.

Bmore Manning
04-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Where's the Lunk that had how much Denver loved Reyes after the visit?

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:07 PM
God damn, can it be 6:00 PM? I'm ****ing HORNY for some draft action.

so on a personal note....did your female take it in the rear last nite? :~ohyah!:

Requiem
04-27-2012, 12:09 PM
so on a personal note....did your female take it in the rear last nite? :~ohyah!:

I hit her in the face a few times. :(

LOL, JK. She woke up this morning and called and said, "I hope you have a better draft day today."

I responded, "If I don't I'm getting a blumpkin."

She hung up.

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:13 PM
lol

Rohirrim
04-27-2012, 12:14 PM
I hit her in the face a few times. :(

LOL, JK. She woke up this morning and called and said, "I hope you have a better draft day today."

I responded, "If I don't I'm getting a blumpkin."

She hung up.

Women have no sense of humor. :pity:

Requiem
04-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Women have no sense of humor. :pity:

Especially women of other races. :~ohyah!:

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:30 PM
what happened to your Miller thread Req?

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Especially women of other races. :~ohyah!:

me likey! darker the berry, sweeter the juice! :)

titan
04-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Lammey thinks it will be Miller @ 36 and David not as high on their board as some would like

Klis just said the Broncos aren't considering Miller (and he's being interviewed by Cecil!)

Frosty78
04-27-2012, 12:52 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏ <s>@</s>cecillammey (https://twitter.com/#%21/cecillammey)

okay, 36 could be a shocker, had a discussion on air w <s>@</s>mikeklis (https://twitter.com/#%21/mikeklis) about WR Stephen Hill ...day 2 is going to be full of surprises!

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Klis just said the Broncos aren't considering Miller (and he's being interviewed by Cecil!)

Cecil Lammey ‏ @cecillammey
@OpieGoneMad maybe not at 36, really think it's Miller...however, he is on their board

talking about whether or not Jenkins is on their board and he believes it's Miller. I would trust him or Klis

titan
04-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏ <s>@</s>cecillammey (https://twitter.com/#%21/cecillammey)

okay, 36 could be a shocker, had a discussion on air w <s>@</s>mikeklis (https://twitter.com/#%21/mikeklis) about WR Stephen Hill ...day 2 is going to be full of surprises!

Klis was saying the broncos liked Hill yesterday before the draft, too.

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 12:56 PM
no to Hill....take Miller or Glenn or Konz @ 36 and Broyles in the 3rd!!!

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 01:02 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏ <S>@</S>cecillammey
expect <S>#</S>broncos (http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23broncos) to address OL needs, Martin, Glenn, Silatolu, all options IMHO...plus Polk train hot/cold w/DEN..sounds hot again now

Requiem
04-27-2012, 01:16 PM
what happened to your Miller thread Req?

I pulled a price. It wasn't three posts in before my stalkers came in and started commenting about my personal life. I won't have it. Especially from middle aged men who should really know better.

And wow, who knows what is gonna happen! I'm not sure if I should head down to the sports bar tonight and check it out or just stream online! I'm thinking stream online and post here, because I came online for 20 minutes last night and it was already a **** storm.

Rohirrim
04-27-2012, 01:20 PM
I pulled a price. It wasn't three posts in before my stalkers came in and started commenting about my personal life. I won't have it. Especially from middle aged men who should really know better.

And wow, who knows what is gonna happen! I'm not sure if I should head down to the sports bar tonight and check it out or just stream online! I'm thinking stream online and post here, because I came online for 20 minutes last night and it was already a **** storm.

You expected something else? :puff:

broncosteven
04-27-2012, 01:26 PM
It's Konz...

I would presume that they are also considering Lamar Miller due to the run on RB's at the end of the 1st.

Then trade up from #57 for (Wolfe, Still, Reyes, Thompson, or Worthy)...you can do it EFX. I have faith.

I would love to see us get a C now that starting CB is off the board. I have faith that they will still get an above avg rotational guy now that we have all these picks.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 01:32 PM
You expected something else? :puff:

No. When you have been followed around for ten years by the same sets of middle-aged men, you expect more of the same. It is pretty pathetic.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 01:36 PM
No. When you have been followed around for ten years by the same sets of middle-aged men, you expect more of the same. It is pretty pathetic.

could be their way of hitting on you...

pricejj
04-27-2012, 01:37 PM
I pulled a price.

Wrong...I pulled a Req. You're delete's have been WAY more egregious. :flower:

Ziggy
04-27-2012, 01:41 PM
Cecil Lammey ‏ <S>@</S>cecillammey
expect <S>#</S>broncos (http://twitter.com/#!/search/%23broncos) to address OL needs, Martin, Glenn, Silatolu, all options IMHO...plus Polk train hot/cold w/DEN..sounds hot again now

In other words, Lammey is completely changing his tone after talking to Klis. A lot of folks thought that Lammey was the true insider. Looks like he trusts Klis more than he does his other sources. He was all about the Broncos taking Miller, Reyes, or Worthy before the Klis interview.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-27-2012, 01:44 PM
In other words, Lammey is completely changing his tone after talking to Klis. A lot of folks thought that Lammey was the true insider. Looks like he trusts Klis more than he does his other sources. He was all about the Broncos taking Miller, Reyes, or Worthy before the Klis interview.

they are all trying to swing off the same doinker...what was Klis thinking before the draft started yesterday? im pretty sure whatever it was, it was wrong.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 01:47 PM

It would be pretty dumb of the Broncos to take a UT, when ALL of the ones who were on the board at #25 still remain. Not sure why Lammey would even consider that.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 01:49 PM
I can see Klis being told to drum up OL names to get a team like the Bills or someone behind them to move up. Then again, maybe they really do think OL is a need with Walton and Beadles both being failures. I still think Orlando stays at RT, unless we draft Martin. Also, OL could be insurance if Clady leaves. *shrug*

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 01:54 PM
I just don't want Polk or Hill in the 2nd round.

eddie mac
04-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Polk is nowhere near worth 2nd rd value, late 3rd at best.

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Polk is nowhere near worth 2nd rd value, late 3rd at best.

I agree....but according to Lammey after his talk with Klis, seems we are all hott after Polk.

teknic
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM
I would love to see us get a C now that starting CB is off the board. I have faith that they will still get an above avg rotational guy now that we have all these picks.

Janoris Jenkins is still there. I know he has some character concerns, but the guy is talented.

There are a lot of guys still on the board that I would be happy with at 36. I would like if the Broncos could somehow trade up and take 3 guys in the second.

Worthy, Miller, Jenkins, Fleener, Konz, Reyes, Still would all be nice selections at 36 depending who else they are able to grab at 57

Ratboy
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
EmpireOrange, are you the janitor at DV?

Dexter
04-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Hell no to Polk at #36.

I'd be fine with Stephen Hill, Konz, Randle, Martin at #36 if we're going offense.

Broncoman13
04-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I can see Klis being told to drum up OL names to get a team like the Bills or someone behind them to move up. Then again, maybe they really do think OL is a need with Walton and Beadles both being failures. I still think Orlando stays at RT, unless we draft Martin. Also, OL could be insurance if Clady leaves. *shrug*

Bingo... Get a team or two to move in front of Denver or their OL will be OTB. I think the Rams will take Hill and the Colts will take Fleener. After that, its anyone's guess.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 03:35 PM
First, there is nothing wrong with a Manning or Colts fan coming over to the Mane. If the Broncos had traded Elway, I'd follow that team and even root for them also. Secondly, the risk is low. If they wanted to, they could draft thier guy at 36 and it would almost be a lock. The debate going on right now however is do they risk not taking him to get another guy who they also like. Keep in mind, Denver is not in love with any of these players. They like many but do not love them. I think that finding themselves at pick # 36 is a surprise to them, and with what they have netted by the two trades last night, Denver may go after both and choose go after the player other than thier target first because teams are more likely to reach for the other guy rather than thier original target. That's why I'm hedging.

Btw, I have no idea who the other guy is.

If all this is true, this FO is more clueless than even I thought possible...

Requiem
04-27-2012, 03:39 PM

Take their place then.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 03:44 PM
1. The 1st guy is Konz.

2. The "other guy" is one of the 5 UT's (Worthy, Still, Thompson, Reyes, Wolfe). They are not in love with any of them, so they can afford to wait around a little bit until 1, 2, or 3 of them come off the board.

barryr
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
1. The 1st guy is Konz.

2. The "other guy" is one of the 5 UT's (Worthy, Still, Thompson, Reyes, Wolfe). They are not in love with any of them, so they can afford to wait around a little bit until 1 or 2 come off the board.

Reyes remains my first choice for DT, followed by Thompson. Mike Martin would be 3rd.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Reyes remains my first choice for DT, followed by Thompson. Mike Martin would be 3rd.

They probably would be happy with any one of the 5...in all actuality, 1 of them will probably be available at #57...but they won't take any chances. Just my hunch.

Requiem
04-27-2012, 03:49 PM
If we take Mike Martin or Billy Winn @ 57 -- EFX can suck my 9.

eddie mac
04-27-2012, 03:51 PM
If Polk is their guy then Elway wasn't ****ing kidding when he said their guy would still be there at 36. He'd be there at 86 in all likelyhood.

eddie mac
04-27-2012, 03:51 PM
The next pick will be a QUICK one.

McDman
04-27-2012, 03:53 PM

What would make you happy? Is there anything they can do that you would approve of?

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 03:58 PM
What would make you happy? Is there anything they can do that you would approve of?

They drafted Von Miller and signed Tracy Porter (though the length of the contract sucked). I approved of those moves. But I don't just approve of something because I want to be a "good fan" like the rest of you. I'm certainly not going to approve of what appears to be a very indecisive and uncertain drafting strategy.

pricejj
04-27-2012, 03:59 PM

Who did you originally want at #25 and #57?

ColoradoBuff
04-27-2012, 04:00 PM
If Polk is their guy then Elway wasn't ****ing kidding when he said their guy would still be there at 36. He'd be there at 86 in all likelyhood.

lol! couldn't have said it any better!!!!

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Who did you originally want at #25 and #57?

I really wanted David Wilson if I'm totally honest (I never liked any of the DT's in this draft all that much). As far as 57 goes one of the DT's or OL's would be nice. If we are in "win now" mode then we probably should go OL. So at 57, guys like Cordy, Martin, Konz, Adams, and Massie all make sense.

McDman
04-27-2012, 04:14 PM
They drafted Von Miller and signed Tracy Porter (though the length of the contract sucked). I approved of those moves. But I don't just approve of something because I want to be a "good fan" like the rest of you. I'm certainly not going to approve of what appears to be a very indecisive and uncertain drafting strategy.

I've never called you a bad fan. I just want to know who we could draft that would appease you.

You're as confrontational as Jhizz.

Agamemnon
04-27-2012, 04:21 PM
I've never called you a bad fan. I just want to know who we could draft that would appease you.

You're as confrontational as Jhizz.

I would focus on the trenches first and foremost and ditch the win now attitude, but that would require us going back in time and not doing the Manning deal or trading Tebow away. But that ship has sailed. So if we are going "win now" we need immediate impact players at positions that transition quickly into the NFL, like RB, LB, and to a lesser degree OL and CB.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but constantly being accused of not being a true fan because I fundamentally disagree with the philosophy of EFX kind of makes me adversarial.

errand
04-27-2012, 04:25 PM
Now don't be sad....cuz two outta three ain't bad....

(with apologies to Meatloaf)

errand
04-27-2012, 04:27 PM
I would focus on the trenches first and foremost and ditch the win now attitude, but that would require us going back in time and not doing the Manning deal or trading Tebow away. But that ship has sailed. So if we are going "win now" we need immediate impact players at positions that transition quickly into the NFL, like RB, LB, and to a lesser degree OL and CB.

Sorry if I'm a bit harsh, but constantly being accused of not being a true fan because I fundamentally disagree with the philosophy of EFX kind of makes me adversarial.

you're like a man who claims he loves his wife but he trashes her and talks down to her every chance he gets.... forgive us for not believing you when you say you love the Broncos

orinjkrush
04-27-2012, 04:32 PM
i guess defense was picked first (second rd).

teknic
04-27-2012, 04:49 PM
you're like a man who claims he loves his wife but he trashes her and talks down to her every chance he gets.... forgive us for not believing you when you say you love the Broncos

Kind of like you and Tebow. Something about a pot and a kettle.....

FireFly
04-27-2012, 04:53 PM
Eh. It was a good prediction and might have been insider info. We were trying to move down again, our hand got forced and we got a good player. Probably not the one EFX expected to get!

TheReverend
04-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Kind of like you and Tebow. Something about a pot and a kettle.....

Don't use logic with that useless bag of dicks.

That One Guy
04-27-2012, 07:33 PM
Eh. It was a good prediction and might have been insider info. We were trying to move down again, our hand got forced and we got a good player. Probably not the one EFX expected to get!

There were worse threads. The important thing is just that one shouldn't predict anything with absolute certainty. Too many variables involved.