PDA

View Full Version : Eric Decker's comments on Manning, and if they believe Manning can lead the Broncos to a Super Bowl

Bronco Rob
04-10-2012, 10:19 AM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7795797&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

:thumbsup:

DarkHorse30
04-10-2012, 10:30 AM
he said nothing?

Kaylore
04-10-2012, 10:31 AM
They're both right. When we got spread out we got destroyed. Tebow helped keep the defense fresh at times, but there were also times the defense kept giving the ball back to the offense only to see it do nothing - in fact that happened under Orton and Tebow.

i4jelway7
04-10-2012, 10:38 AM
3 words to Mr. Bayless:

Jack Del Rio

BroncoBen
04-10-2012, 10:41 AM
:deadhorse Tell us something new.. same old talk, improve defense, Peyton will raise the level of play on offense.. blah, blah, blah.

Play2win
04-10-2012, 10:47 AM
3 words to Mr. Bayless:

Jack Del Rio

JDR... VON... MANNING...

Its going to be a great season!!!

Agamemnon
04-10-2012, 10:53 AM
This warranted a thread?

lonestar
04-10-2012, 10:54 AM
3 words to Mr. Bayless:

Jack Del Rio

still has to have players..
do we have 3-4 good CB's to shut down the spread passing game?
do we have a DL that can pressure the QB and force him to make mistakes.
do we have players that can stop the run..

until we have those pieces the good to great offense are going to have the way with us..

Manning will up the offense but will it be good enough to score 40+ points in those games..

until it is on both sides of those coins we are going to win some games and get our asses kicked in the playoffs.

just like Manning did to us year after year..

how many trap games have we lost over the past decade.. how many blows have we had year after year..

Those things happen when you're not balanced and have depth in case Dawkins or Champ is down for the game..

Right now IMO we are a couple of years away to be complete.. IF everything breaks just right..

having a coach is not going to do it all by himslef..

schemes are great but they can be beat..

peacepipe
04-10-2012, 10:55 AM
This warranted a thread?

it's the offseason,you're goona see alot of threads that during the season you wouldn't see.

Requiem
04-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Packing super bowls for our Super Bowl. I don't think we are Super Bowl ready this year, but the season after this one we could have a special group in place.

JLesSPE
04-10-2012, 11:11 AM

I think so...Champ, Porter, Goodman, Harris
Absolutely...Doom, Miller are good starts
Nope...Ayers is a good run anchor on the end but that's about it. Some huge IFs inside at all 3 levels

Seems like the defense is close and the draft is still to come.

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 11:12 AM

until we have those pieces the good to great offense are going to have the way with us..

Manning will up the offense but will it be good enough to score 40+ points in those games..

until it is on both sides of those coins we are going to win some games and get our asses kicked in the playoffs.

just like Manning did to us year after year..

how many trap games have we lost over the past decade.. how many blows have we had year after year..

Those things happen when you're not balanced and have depth in case Dawkins or Champ is down for the game..

Right now IMO we are a couple of years away to be complete.. IF everything breaks just right..

having a coach is not going to do it all by himslef..

schemes are great but they can be beat..

we just picked up another solid CB...Champ, Goodman, Porter, Harris, Squid isn't a bottom tier set of CBs by any means....not to mention that on 3rd and passing situations last year we were at 6th in percentage stopped.

We just picked up Adams to either supplant Dawkins or rotate with him..plus to two draft picks we spent last year to bolster the safety position

we have one of the best speed rushing LBs in the game to complement Dumervil on the outside, so I'm not sure why you are concerned about our ability to get to the QB...we were 9th in the league last year and that was with Von being pretty dinged up after his fast start

granted, we were in the middle of the pack in stopping the run, but we were in a lot of close games where both teams were trying to grind out yards...our defensive players should be fresher on most series this year without all of our 3 and outs

adding Del Rio was one piece of the equation but last years defense was not the same defense as in years past (aka getting scorched in every way)

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Champ porter goodman and Harris is a solid CB lineup.

Garcia Bronco
04-10-2012, 11:18 AM
What would Eric Decker know about it?

kappys
04-10-2012, 11:21 AM

3-4 good CB's - check. Good coverage safeties - check.

DL that can pressure QB - depends, with Ayers inside, Doom and Von Miller on the edge yes. However Ayers doesn't rush well from the outside - if we anticipate a lot of pass D we need a decent run stuffing DE to spell Ayers on the outside in base sets so he can focus on rushing from the UT spot. I say this because we missed out on the very few rushing UT's available(none of whom were really any good). A promising rookie or trade/cap casualty from another team could change the situation.

Players that can stop the run - not a chance. Mays will stop some if he guesses right - and will completely whiff on others. None of our safeties can tackle. We have no real run stuffing DT's or an NT who can handle 2 gaps. If Vickerson and Warren are both healthy(a big if) that still only gives us mediocre to decent run stuffers.

lonestar
04-10-2012, 11:21 AM
I think so...Champ, Porter, Goodman, Harris
Absolutely...Doom, Miller are good starts
Nope...Ayers is a good run anchor on the end but that's about it. Some huge IFs inside at all 3 levels

Seems like the defense is close and the draft is still to come.

goody will not be around after the draft.. IIRC he is one of the most expensive players on the team..

way to much money for a dime back and then he will get beat like a rented mule..

You have to be able to pressure up the gut to be effective (see giants) right now nada on this team so lets hope the spend a couple of picks on DT's

as for stopping the run.. simple they run away from Ayers..or up the gut..

still a problem as we speak.

your correct still lots of IFs on this team that is why I see getting our asses kicked in the playoffs because that is where the Great teams wind up.. Not like our playoff team last year..

If anyone of those players go down who is behind them to step up and play..

NADA

as I said a couple of years with great drafts might be the answer..

lonestar
04-10-2012, 11:29 AM
we just picked up another solid CB...Champ, Goodman, Porter, Harris, Squid isn't a bottom tier set of CBs by any means....not to mention that on 3rd and passing situations last year we were at 6th in percentage stopped.

We just picked up Adams to either supplant Dawkins or rotate with him..plus to two draft picks we spent last year to bolster the safety position

we have one of the best speed rushing LBs in the game to complement Dumervil on the outside, so I'm not sure why you are concerned about our ability to get to the QB...we were 9th in the league last year and that was with Von being pretty dinged up after his fast start

granted, we were in the middle of the pack in stopping the run, but we were in a lot of close games where both teams were trying to grind out yards...our defensive players should be fresher on most series this year without all of our 3 and outs

adding Del Rio was one piece of the equation but last years defense was not the same defense as in years past (aka getting scorched in every way)

As I just said I'd be surprised if whiff Goody is on the team this year.. Almost all of the big plays and Tds were to his side and he was in the trailing position when they crossed the goal line..

Our best run stopper is now gone.. I do not see anyone stepping up to take his place.. having a great outside rush is well great but when the QB can step up in the pocket because we have zero penetration from the middle means we have to blitz there and wind up with an open man to throw to..

Sorry but IF any of those good guys go down we have zip in-depth..

In a best case scenario we get a couple fo studs in the draft and have zero injuries we still face the second toughest schedule in the NFL..Only the giants have it worse..

I do not see it this year..

houghtam
04-10-2012, 11:34 AM
last years defense was not the same defense as in years past (aka getting scorched in every way)

Not sure if srs.

My heart says yes, but 5 games of allowing 40+ points says no.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 11:38 AM
As I just said I'd be surprised if whiff Goody is on the team this year.. Almost all of the big plays and Tds were to his side and he was in the trailing position when they crossed the goal line..

Our best run stopper is now gone.. I do not see anyone stepping up to take his place.. having a great outside rush is well great but when the QB can step up in the pocket because we have zero penetration from the middle means we have to blitz there and wind up with an open man to throw to..

Sorry but IF any of those good guys go down we have zip in-depth..

In a best case scenario we get a couple fo studs in the draft and have zero injuries we still face the second toughest schedule in the NFL..Only the giants have it worse..

I do not see it this year..

Teams fluctuate all the time. The schedule could turn out easier. I remember everyone scared of the middle of the schedule last year. A 6 game win streak happened then. I don't see Houston being as good, if saints is a home game pencil that in as a win, saints are terrible on the road. Atlanta cincy and Carolina can be beat. They somewhat take care of the west teams and they are in good shape. I only see the steelers ravens and patriots as being expected losses.

SoDak Bronco
04-10-2012, 11:43 AM
tebow led the league in three and outs. That isn't going to happen this year, if we get a lead, Von and Elvis are going to have a field day.

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Not sure if srs.

I'm definitely serious....the numbers don't lie and we are pretty competitive in every statistical category

our defense was put under a lot of pressure last year and was on the field a lot....

our offense was tops in the league in the category of turnovers per drive...so they were put on the field a lot

according to Football Outsiders we were the 12th best defensive line when it came to power defensive line...so when it was 3rd or 4th down in running situations we were able to stop them when they did run...

we were also 9th in runs "stuffed"...either for no gain or a loss

we weren't that bad against the run last year

lonestar
04-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Teams fluctuate all the time. The schedule could turn out easier. I remember everyone scared of the middle of the schedule last year. A 6 game win streak happened then. I don't see Houston being as good, if saints is a home game pencil that in as a win, saints are terrible on the road. Atlanta cincy and Carolina can be beat. They somewhat take care of the west teams and they are in good shape. I only see the steelers ravens and patriots as being expected losses.

Do you think anyone considered the Tebow lead Broncos a threat?

most of those wins, as much as I loved them, were trap games for those other teams..

Not saying that we lose lots of them but we are going to get killed in the playoffs like NE did to us last year unless we fix the defense BIG time..

a new coach with a scheme means zip without horses and depth.. IMO

lonestar
04-10-2012, 11:57 AM
tebow led the league in three and outs. That isn't going to happen this year, if we get a lead, Von and Elvis are going to have a field day.

might still happen just in another jersey..

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Do you think anyone considered the Tebow lead Broncos a threat?

most of those wins, as much as I loved them, were trap games for those other teams..

Not saying that we lose lots of them but we are going to get killed in the playoffs like NE did to us last year unless we fix the defense BIG time..

a new coach with a scheme means zip without horses and depth.. IMO

Defense did their job through that streak holding most those teams to low points. Even with all the 3 and outs. My outlook will be improved once the draft rolls through.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 12:16 PM
might still happen just in another jersey..

Ya if Hanie starts. I don't know the numbers but it's safe to say Manning never led the league in 3 and outs.

Bronco Rob
04-10-2012, 12:18 PM
<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7795797&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

:thumbsup:

Play2win
04-10-2012, 12:25 PM
The group we are assembling– Head Coach, Coordinators, coaches, players, sure feels a lot like what Greenbay was doing a few years ago. Just love that we have Jack Del Rio. And Elway. And John Fox. And Payton Manning. And Von Miller. etc, etc, etc...

NFLBRONCO
04-10-2012, 12:25 PM
Denver is too flawed still to expect a SB ring this year unless they pull off draft magic in a few weeks.

Play2win
04-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Denver is too flawed still to expect a SB ring this year unless they pull off draft magic in a few weeks.

Keyword in bold.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 12:27 PM

Midway through last season I used the term flawed in describing the giants. Didn't turn out good for me.

DarkHorse30
04-10-2012, 12:28 PM

Imagine having a QB that WILL get you 27 points avg. in every game. Period. Our defense is going to love this guy....

DarkHorse30
04-10-2012, 12:30 PM
The group we are assembling– Head Coach, Coordinators, coaches, players, sure feels a lot like what Greenbay was doing a few years ago. Just love that we have Jack Del Rio. And Elway. And John Fox. And Payton Manning. And Von Miller. etc, etc, etc...

I like that Peyton questioned Del Rio and McCoy about being "one and done" as a coach in Denver. He's thinking ahead, per usual, and using his rep to pressure these guys to stick around. I like it.

Play2win
04-10-2012, 12:36 PM
I like that Peyton questioned Del Rio and McCoy about being "one and done" as a coach in Denver. He's thinking ahead, per usual, and using his rep to pressure these guys to stick around. I like it.

No doubt. We have a core of great football people that just love football. Its pretty exciting.

McDman
04-10-2012, 12:40 PM
:deadhorse Tell us something new.. same old talk, improve defense, Peyton will raise the level of play on offense.. blah, blah, blah.

Those girl's asses in your avatar make me tingle.

houghtam
04-10-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm definitely serious....the numbers don't lie and we are pretty competitive in every statistical category

our defense was put under a lot of pressure last year and was on the field a lot....

our offense was tops in the league in the category of turnovers per drive...so they were put on the field a lot

according to Football Outsiders we were the 12th best defensive line when it came to power defensive line...so when it was 3rd or 4th down in running situations we were able to stop them when they did run...

we were also 9th in runs "stuffed"...either for no gain or a loss

we weren't that bad against the run last year

This team gave up 24 or more points in the first half of 4 of those 5 games where they gave up 40+. That is not being put under a lot of pressure. That is not being worn down. That is not being on the field too long.

Here is a list of scoring drives in the first half of games they gave up 40+ points:

6 - 79 - TD
7 - 53 - TD
10 - 80 - TD

6 - 80 - TD
7 - 57 - FG
8 - 68 - TD
7 - 49 - TD

5 - 80 - TD
12 - 80 - TD
6 - 16 - FG
6 - 40 - TD

7 - 59 - FG
1 - 80 - TD
5 - 58 - TD

So in the first half of those games, this defense gave up 60+ yard TD drives half the time.

Those are not the results of a good defense, or even a "better than you'd think" defense. That's not the offense's fault, either. If they were giving up those drives in the second half, I would say yes, this defense is on the field too long. But they're getting behind to open the game, as well, and BIG.

This idea that we'll somehow magically be playing with a lead all the time next year is hilarious.

NFLBRONCO
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Midway through last season I used the term flawed in describing the giants. Didn't turn out good for me.

Giants DL is way better then ours though right now. Maybe in a few months we can close the gap on our DT woes. If we can add a c/g/dt/dt with solid talent I'll retract my statement above.

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 01:15 PM
Not sure if srs.

Cardinals made super bowl giving up 40 plus several times.

houghtam
04-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Cardinals made super bowl giving up 40 plus several times.

Yes please let's follow the Arizona Cardinals secrets to success.

Hilarious!

WolfpackGuy
04-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Going entire halves without getting first downs doesn't help a defense.

Saw that way too often the last few years.

Jetmeck
04-10-2012, 01:38 PM
Mannings record in the playoffs is about 50/50 cause Indy never had a decent defense relying on Manning to outscore other teams.

Denver better open their eyes cause Peyton is just a piece of this puzzle and not the answer by himself.........................

Play2win
04-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Our defense seemed to do "okay", until we hit a fatigue threshold. With Mr. 3&Out that was usually at halftime. With any normal offense, Its at least in the 4th quarter. With Payton, there's a good chance our defense never hits that threshold the whole season.

pricejj
04-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Those are not the results of a good defense, or even a "better than you'd think" defense....

Is this a problem only adding a MLB leader like Dont'a Hightower, and a UT like Derek Wolfe would fix?

Hightower ties it all together, and strengthens the middle of the field, while Wolfe puts pressure on the QB?

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes please let's follow the Arizona Cardinals secrets to success.

Hilarious!

I wasn't saying that just that you can make the dance with a poor regular season defense. Somehow they were good in playoffs.

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 01:53 PM
This team gave up 24 or more points in the first half of 4 of those 5 games where they gave up 40+. That is not being put under a lot of pressure. That is not being worn down. That is not being on the field too long.

Here is a list of scoring drives in the first half of games they gave up 40+ points:

6 - 79 - TD
7 - 53 - TD
10 - 80 - TD

6 - 80 - TD
7 - 57 - FG
8 - 68 - TD
7 - 49 - TD

5 - 80 - TD
12 - 80 - TD
6 - 16 - FG
6 - 40 - TD

7 - 59 - FG
1 - 80 - TD
5 - 58 - TD

So in the first half of those games, this defense gave up 60+ yard TD drives half the time.

Those are not the results of a good defense, or even a "better than you'd think" defense. That's not the offense's fault, either. If they were giving up those drives in the second half, I would say yes, this defense is on the field too long. But they're getting behind to open the game, as well, and BIG.

This idea that we'll somehow magically be playing with a lead all the time next year is hilarious.

vs Green Bay - 4 Turnovers

vs. Detroit - 3 Turnovers (2 returned for TDs)

New England - 3 Turnovers (two of those TOs were inside our 20)

Buffalo - 4 Turnovers (gave up a punt return TD and a fumble return TD)

We didnt really give ourselves a chance in any of those games....not saying our defense was top 5 or anything but statistically they were close to top 10

peacepipe
04-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Not sure if srs.

technicly(sp) speaking, our defense only allowed 40 points 3 times, 2x against pats & 1x against green bay. against buffalo the defense only allowed 19 points,but 2 picks sixes by tebow & a 100 yd return by buffalo put it over 40.

against detroit a pick 6 & a fumble return put it over 40. just putting it all in context.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM
technicly(sp) speaking, our defense only allowed 40 points 3 times, 2x against pats & 1x against green bay. against buffalo the defense only allowed 19 points,but 2 picks sixes by tebow & a 100 yd return by buffalo put it over 40.

against detroit a pick 6 & a fumble return put it over 40. just putting it all in context.

This. Some people in here sound like NBC leaving out the facts.

rbackfactory80
04-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Waiting for Miss I to weigh in. :)

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Waiting for Miss I to weigh in. :)

Never ask for a lady's weight.

Jay3
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
I learned 3 things from that video:

1. The Broncos are getting Dumervil back this season.

2. The Broncos "Achilles heel" was giving up 40 points.

3. The Broncos as a team will continue to be analyze through the lens that is Tebow. I can just see it next year -- "Well, the Broncos are mired with a 4-4 record thus far, but it's better than they would have done with Tebow because he would have continue to get worse and worse. Because of film."

KO5K
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Mannings record in the playoffs is about 50/50 cause Indy never had a decent defense relying on Manning to outscore other teams.

Hilarious!

The only reason Manning even has a ring is because of his defense, he probably should've given his ring to Sanders as a thank you gift.

houghtam
04-10-2012, 05:20 PM
I learned 3 things from that video:

1. The Broncos are getting Dumervil back this season.

2. The Broncos "Achilles heel" was giving up 40 points.

3. The Broncos as a team will continue to be analyze through the lens that is Tebow. I can just see it next year -- "Well, the Broncos are mired with a 4-4 record thus far, but it's better than they would have done with Tebow because he would have continue to get worse and worse. Because of film."

LOL

lonestar
04-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Defense did their job through that streak holding most those teams to low points. Even with all the 3 and outs. My outlook will be improved once the draft rolls through.

that is what I'm hoping for a couple more starters from the draft..

lonestar
04-10-2012, 06:25 PM

6 - 79 - TD
7 - 53 - TD
10 - 80 - TD

6 - 80 - TD
7 - 57 - FG
8 - 68 - TD
7 - 49 - TD

5 - 80 - TD
12 - 80 - TD
6 - 16 - FG
6 - 40 - TD

7 - 59 - FG
1 - 80 - TD
5 - 58 - TD

Good post..

hey now lets not let facts get in the way of being an emo..

vancejohnson82
04-10-2012, 06:25 PM
that is what I'm hoping for a couple more starters from the draft..

I think we have two that will come on from last year....my guess of a few guys who could take a step forward:

Harris
Moore
Willis
Ball

These guys played roles last year, but nothing major (you can make an argument for Ball)....one of them is going to step up. If we get two (my hope would be Moore and Harris) that plugs up two more spots where we could use some help

somebody has to develop....right?

.... Bueller?

Jetmeck
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Hilarious!

The only reason Manning even has a ring is because of his defense, he probably should've given his ring to Sanders as a thank you gift.

Well smartass..... laugh at this. Manning has been nothing if not consistent. IF he had a decent defense in INDY the guy would have three or four rings by now.

Just cause by all accounts their defense improved during that one playoff run does not make make for a consistent or even good defense that consistently got beat when it counted.

TRY AGAIN................WE NEED DEFENSE TO GO WITH MANNING !

Dedhed
04-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Giants DL is way better then ours though right now.And at S and LB and OL and WR and TE and RB

DBroncos4life
04-10-2012, 08:21 PM
And at S and LB and OL and WR and TE and RB
TE and RB? What a joke! Our LBs are not that bad outside of Mays either. NY has two good LB's as well.

lonestar
04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Well smartass..... laugh at this. Manning has been nothing if not consistent. IF he had a decent defense in INDY the guy would have three or four rings by now.

Just cause by all accounts their defense improved during that one playoff run does not make make for a consistent or even good defense that consistently got beat when it counted.

TRY AGAIN................WE NEED DEFENSE TO GO WITH MANNING !

If he had not cost the colts 20% of the cap perhaps they would have gotten some defensive players.

lonestar
04-10-2012, 08:24 PM
And at S and LB and OL and WR and TE and RB

But their DL makes everyone behind them a lot better. Let's hope elway will figure that out.

errand
04-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Hilarious!

Yeah...Bob Sanders who missed 49 of his first 96 games is why Manning won a title...he really elevated San Diego didn't he?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Hilarious!

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! Maybe you should check your facts before you make dumb post's like this.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 04:33 AM
Peyton Manning Career Awards And Records

Major high school awards:
1992, 1993 Louisiana Class 2A MVP
1993 Gatorade Circle of Champions Award
1993 Atlanta TD Club's Bobby Dodd Award
1993 New Orleans Quarterback Club Player of the Year
1993 Columbus, Ohio Touchdown Club Offensive Player of the Year
1993 Gatorade High School Player of the Year (National)

College awards:
1994 SEC Freshman of the Year
1995 First-Team All-SEC
1995 SEC Offensive Player of the Week (vs. Arkansas)
1995 NCAA Offensive Player of the Week (vs. Arkansas)
1996 Second-Team All-SEC
1996 Third-Team All-American
1996 SEC Offensive Player of the Week (vs. South Carolina)
1996 SEC Offensive Player of the Week (vs. Georgia)
1997 Davey O'Brien Award
1997 Johnny Unitas Award
1997 NCAA QB of the Year
1997 Maxwell Award
1997 James E. Sullivan Award
1997 Today's Top VIII Award
1997 SEC Championship MVP
1997 Citrus Bowl MVP
1997 First-Team All-American
1997 SEC Player of the Year
1997 First-Team All-SEC
1997 SEC Player of the Week (vs. Southern Miss)
1998 Best College Player ESPY Award
Manning was runner-up in the Heisman Memorial Trophy voting for the college football athlete of the year in 1998

College records Peyton Manning:
Tennessee Volunteers records:
Most passing attempts (career): 1,381
Most passing attempts (season): 477 (1997)
Most passing attempts (game): 65 (09/21/96 vs. Florida)
Most completions (career): 863
Most completions (game): 37 (09/21/96 vs. Florida)
Most consecutive completions (game): 12 (11/22/97 vs. Kentucky)
Highest completion percentage (career): 62.49%
Highest completion percentage (season): 64.2% (1995)
Lowest interception percentage (career): 2.39%
Lowest interception percentage (season): 1.05% (1995)
Most consecutive passes without an interception (season): 132
Most passing yards (season): 3,819 (1997)
Most passing yards (career): 11,201
Most passing yards (game): 508 (11/22/97 vs. Kentucky)
Most offensive yards (career): 11,020
Most 500+ passing yard games (career): 1
Most 400+ passing yard games (career): 3
Most 300+ passing yard games (career): 18
Most 300+ passing yard games (season): 9 (1997)
Most consecutive 300+ passing yard games: 7
Most 200+ passing yard games (career): 30
Most wins as starting quarterback (career): 39
Most touchdown passes (career): 89
Most touchdown passes (game): 5 (08/30/97 vs. Texas Tech, 11/22/97 vs. Kentucky)
Most touchdowns (career): 101
Most offensive plays (career): 1,534
Most offensive plays (season): 538 (1997)
Most offensive plays (game): 70 (09/21/96 vs. Florida)

Rookie records:
Most touchdown passes: 26
Most consecutive games with a touchdown pass (games 4–16): 13
Most games with at least one touchdown pass: 15
Most games with 300+ yards passing: 4

Colts franchise records:
Most passing attempts (career): 7,210
Most passing attempts (season): 679 (2010)
Most passing attempts (rookie season): 575 (1998)
Most 40+ passing attempt games (career): 56
Most completions (career): 4,682
Most completions (season): 450 (2010)
Most completions (rookie season): 326 (1998)
Most completions (game): 40 (09/12/10 at Houston)
Most completions (rookie game): 30 (11/01/98 vs. New England)
Most consecutive completions: 23 (12/14/08-12/18/08 vs. Detroit/Jacksonville)
Most games with 20+ completions (career): 140
Most consecutive games with 20+ completions: 14 (games 1–14, 2010)
Most games with 30+ completions (career): 23
Highest completion percentage (career): 64.9%
Highest completion percentage (season): 68.8% (2009)
Highest completion percentage (rookie season): 56.7%
Highest completion percentage (game): 87.5% (14/16 for 95 yards, 12/30/07 vs. Tennessee)
Most passing yards (career): 54,828
Most passing yards (season): 4,700 (2010)
Most passing yards (rookie season): 3,739
Most passing yards (game): 472 (10/31/04 vs. Kansas City)
Most 300+ passing yard games (career): 63
Most 300+ passing yard games (season): 9 (2009)
Most 300+ passing yard games (rookie season): 4
Most consecutive passing 300+ yard games: 5 (games 1–5 in 2009)
Most seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards : 11 (1999–2004, 2006–2010)
Most consecutive seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards (1999–2004): 6
Most touchdown passes (career): 399
Most touchdown passes (season): 49 (2004)
Most touchdown passes (rookie season): 26
Most touchdown passes (game): 6 (09/28/03 vs. New Orleans and 11/25/04 vs. Detroit)
Most touchdown passes (rookie game): 3 (4 times; tied with Johnny Unitas and Jeff George)
Most games with at least 4 touchdown passes (career): 22
Most games with at least 4 touchdown passes (season, 2004): 6
Most games with at least 3 touchdown passes (career): 64
Most games with at least 1 touchdown pass (season): 15 (5 times)
Most games with at least 1 touchdown pass (rookie season): 15 (1998)
Most consecutive uninterrupted games with at least 1 touchdown pass: 27
Most consecutive games with at least 4 touchdown passes (games 7–11, 2004): 5 (2004)
Most consecutive games with at least 3 touchdown passes: 8 (games 5–12, 2004)
Most consecutive games with at least 2 touchdown passes: 13 (games 1–13, 2004)
Most consecutive games with at least 1 touchdown pass (rookie season): 13 (games 4–16)
Most consecutive seasons with at least 25 touchdown passes: 13 (1998–2010)
Highest touchdown percentage (career): 5.66%
Highest touchdown percentage (season): 9.86% (2004)
Highest touchdown percentage (game): 24.00% (09/28/03 vs. New Orleans)
Most interceptions thrown (game): 6 (11/11/07 vs. San Diego)
Most interceptions thrown (season): 28 (1998)
Highest passer rating (career): 94.9
Second highest passer rating (season): 121.1 (2004)
Most games with a perfect passer rating (career): 4 (includes 1 playoff game)
Most consecutive games started to open a career by a quarterback: 208 (current)
Most games played, franchise history: 208
Most consecutive games started, franchise history: 208 (current)
Most comeback wins in the 4th quarter (career): 35 (includes one playoff game)
Most comeback wins in the 4th quarter (season): 7 (2009)
Most game-winning drives in the 4th quarter/overtime (career): 46 (includes one playoff game)
Most game-winning drives in the 4th quarter/overtime (season): 7 (1999, 2008, 2009)

NFL records:
Regular season:
Most seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards: 11 (1999–2004, 2006–2010)
Most consecutive seasons with at least 4,000 passing yards: 6 (1999–2004; tied with Drew Brees)
Most games with 40+ pass attempts in a season: 10 (2010)
Most consecutive seasons with at least 20 touchdown passes: 13 (1998–2010)
Most consecutive seasons with at least 25 touchdown passes: 13 (1998–2010)
Most games with a perfect passer rating, career: 4 (includes 1 playoff game)
Most consecutive games started to open a career: 208
Most consecutive games with at least 2 touchdown passes: 13 (games 1–13, 2004)
Most consecutive games with at least 4 touchdown passes: 5 (games 7–11, 2004)
Most games with at least 4 touchdown passes, season: 6 (2004; tied with 1984 Marino)
Most games with at least 4 touchdown passes, career: 24 (includes 2 playoff games; tied with Brett Favre)
Most games with at least 5 touchdown passes, career: 7 (includes 1 playoff game)
Most games with at least 5 touchdown passes and no interceptions, career: 4 (tied with Tom Brady)
One of only seven QBs with at least 6 touchdown passes in two games (tied with Sammy Baugh, Y.A. Tittle, Daryle Lamonica, Tom Brady, Charley Johnson and George Blanda)
One of only two QBs with at least 6 touchdown passes and no interceptions in two games (tied with Tom Brady)
Most regular games with at least 300 passing yards: 63 (tied with Dan Marino)
Most regular and postseason games with at least 300 passing yards: 71
Most games with at least 400 yards passing and no interceptions: 4
Most career touchdown passes in Thursday games: 25
Most touchdown passes on a Thursday game: 6 (tied with Bob Griese)
Largest career TD-INT differential: 201
Highest career passing TDs/game average (min. 150 TD passes): 1.918 TDs/game
Second-Highest career passing yards/game average: 263.6 (Drew Brees, 263.7)
Second-Highest career completions/game average (min. 100 games played): 22.5 (Drew Brees, 23.4)
Highest completion percentage by a QB in one month in NFL history (min. 75 attempts): 81.8% (December 2008)
Most career games with a completion percentage of 70% or higher (min. 10 attempts): 66
Most consecutive regular season wins as a starter: 23 (2008–2009)
Most seasons with 10+ wins as a starter (regular season only): 11 (1999–2000, 2002–2010)
Most seasons with 12+ wins as a starter (regular season only): 8 (1999, 2003–2009)
Only QB with at least 12 wins as a starter in 7 consecutive seasons (2003–2009)
Only QB with nine straight seasons of 10+ wins as a starter (2002–2010)
Only QB to lead five consecutive 4th quarter comeback wins (games 7–11, 2009)
Most fourth quarter comeback wins in one season: 7 (2009) First QB to defeat the other 31 teams in the regular season (Tom Brady did this later the same day, and Brett Favre did it the following week)
Most wins as a starting QB in a decade, regular season only: 115 (2000s)
Most wins as a starting QB in a decade, regular & postseason: 124 (2000s)
Most AP NFL MVP Awards: 4 (2003, 2004, 2008, 2009)
Most Touchdown Passes in a decade: 314 (2000–2009)
Most Passing Yards in a decade: 42,254 (2000–2009)
Most Completions in a decade: 3,575 (2000–2009)

NFL awards:
NFL MVP (2003 (shared with Steve McNair), 2004, 2008, 2009)
Best NFL Player ESPY Award(2004,2005)
11× Pro Bowl (1999–2000, 2002–2010)
5× First-team All-Pro (2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009)
3× Second-team All-Pro (1999, 2000, 2006)
2× Bert Bell Award (2003, 2004)
6× AFC Offensive Player of the Year Awards (1999, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009)
1998 NFL All-Rookie First Team
2004 AFC Offensive Player of the Year
2004 Fedex Express Player of the Year
2005 Best Record-Breaking Performance ESPY Award
2005 Walter Payton Man of the Year Award
2005 Byron “Whizzer” White Humanitarian Award
2005 Pro Bowl MVP
2007 Super Bowl MVP
2007 Best Championship Performance ESPY Award

Additionally, Manning has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Month four times (9/2003, 11/2004, 10/2006, 9/2009) and Offensive Player of the Week on 21 occasions (20 AFC, 1 NFL/playoff).

Playoff records

Most 300+ yard passing games: 8
Most yards passing, 1st half of game: 360 vs. Denver Broncos, 1/9/05
Led the biggest comeback in conference championship game history (18 pts), 1/21/07 vs. New England
One of only four QBs to post a perfect 158.3 passer rating in a game (Don Meredith, Terry Bradshaw, Dave Krieg)
Most games with 20+ completions: 14 (surpassed by Tom Brady in 2011)
Most games with 30+ completions: 4 (surpassed by Drew Brees in 2011)
Most games with 30+ attempts: 17
Most games with 40+ attempts: 8 (tied by Tom Brady in 2011)
Most completions and attempts in a single postseason: 97/153 (2006)
One of only 2 quarterbacks to complete 80% of his passes in two playoff games (tied with Kurt Warner)
Most consecutive postseasons with at least one start: 9 (2002–2010)

Pro Bowl records:
Most Pro Bowl selections for a QB: 11 (tied with Brett Favre)
Most consecutive Pro Bowl selections for a QB: 9 (during the 2002–2010 seasons)
Most passing attempts (career): 150
Most passing attempts (game): 41 (2004)
Most completions (career): 92
Most completions (game): 22 (2004)
Most passing yards (career): 1,278
Most passing yards (game): 342 (2004)
Most passing touchdowns (career): 13

With Marvin Harrison:
Manning and former Colts wide receiver Marvin Harrison hold a number of QB-WR tandem records:
Most completions/receptions (career): 953
Most passing/receiving yards (career): 12,756
Most passing/receiving touchdowns (career): 112
Most completions/receptions in a season, QB-to-WR duo: 143 (2002)
Most passing/receiving yards in a season, QB-to-WR duo: 1,722 (2002)

Position on passing statistics leaderboards:
Manning is currently on pace to break the career records in many major statistical categories for a quarterback, including most career passing touchdowns, most career completions, and most career passing yards. Manning is currently ranked in the top five in all of these categories:
Touchdown Passes: 399 (3rd)
Passes Completed: 4,682 (3rd)
Passing Yards: 54,828 (3rd)
Completion Percentage: 64.9% (4th)
Most consecutive starts by NFL QB -Manning 208 starts / 2nd all time
Most Td's between a QB and WR - Manning to Harrison 112/ 1st all time
Most Career Wins: 141/ 4th all time

2003:
On Monday Night Football against the defending champion Buccaneers, Manning and the Colts trailed 35–14 in the final five minutes. After one short TD drive, the Colts recovered the onside kick.
Manning threw a 28 yard TD pass to Marvin Harrison on 4th & 6 to make it 35–28. With 1:41 remaining, Manning got the ball back and drove the offense 85 yards for the game-tying TD. He set up the 29 yard winning field goal in overtime for a stunning 38–35 win.
It was the first and only time in NFL history a team won a game after trailing by 21 points in the final 4 minutes of regulation. Manning passed for 386 yards in the game.

Manning became the first NFL player with four consecutive 4,000+ seasons.

Indy is the fourth team in league history with 17 straight regular-season wins.

Largest comeback in reguler season game, Colts come from behind win against Defending SB champs TampaBay in 2003.

Largest comeback in AFC Championship game Colts 2006 , come from behind win over NewEngland

No team has won more games or been to the playoffs more times since 2000 than the Indianapolis Colts.

Since 2000 Colts Won 109 games.

Manning is the first QB to pass for 40,000 in any decade.

Manning became the fastest quarterback to 4,000 completions.

Manning became the first in league history to throw for 300 TD's in a decade.

Manning is the fastest ever to reach 50,000 yards passing.

Manning named QB on the 2000 All-Decade Team.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Hilarious!

2006 Colts defense rankings

23rd in points allowed

21st in yards allowed

30th in sacks

20th in interceptions

6th in forced fumbles

2006 Colts Offense rankings
Scored 427 points
Rank 2nd

Thank God for Bob (the glass man) Sanders.
Sanders played in only four games during the 2006 regular season

By the second half of the season, Indy was getting trampled on a weekly basis by everyone from Maurice Jones-Drew (not a surprise) to Travis Henry (reasonable) to Ron Dayne (incomprehensible). The Colts allowed 5.33 yards per carry during the 2006 regular season. This is not only the highest rushing average ever allowed by a Super Bowl champion (by more than half a yard per carry), it is the highest regular-season rushing average allowed by any NFL team since the 1961 expansion Minnesota Vikings gave up 5.41 yards per carry.

The Colts also allowed 360 points, the first team to ever make the Super Bowl after allowing more than 340 points. They also gave up a 64.3 percent completion rate to opposing quarterbacks, the first Super Bowl champ to allow more than 61 percent completions during the regular season. The Colts look no better when you look at the advanced stats we use at Football Outsiders. There's no mistaking it: Indianapolis had an awful, awful defense.

:clown:

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 05:00 AM
BTW....Who's Tim Tebow?

Bronco Rob
04-11-2012, 05:22 AM
Yeah...Bob Sanders who missed 49 of his first 96 games is why Manning won a title...he really elevated San Diego didn't he?

:sunshine:

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 06:08 AM

23rd in points allowed

21st in yards allowed

30th in sacks

20th in interceptions

6th in forced fumbles

Scored 427 points
Rank 2nd

By the second half of the season, Indy was getting trampled on a weekly basis by everyone from Maurice Jones-Drew (not a surprise) to Travis Henry (reasonable) to Ron Dayne (incomprehensible). The Colts allowed 5.33 yards per carry during the 2006 regular season. This is not only the highest rushing average ever allowed by a Super Bowl champion (by more than half a yard per carry), it is the highest regular-season rushing average allowed by any NFL team since the 1961 expansion Minnesota Vikings gave up 5.41 yards per carry.

The Colts also allowed 360 points, the first team to ever make the Super Bowl after allowing more than 340 points. They also gave up a 64.3 percent completion rate to opposing quarterbacks, the first Super Bowl champ to allow more than 61 percent completions during the regular season. The Colts look no better when you look at the advanced stats we use at Football Outsiders. There's no mistaking it: Indianapolis had an awful, awful defense.

This season's Giants defense looks pretty wretched on paper until they got healthy and into the playoffs. In the playoffs that Colts team was #1 in overall defense and allowed 16 points per game.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 06:30 AM
This season's Giants defense looks pretty wretched on paper until they got healthy and into the playoffs. In the playoffs that Colts team was #1 in overall defense and allowed 16 points per game.

True but that defense isn't why Manning got his ring as stated by the other post. Peyton carried that team on his back to get into the playoffs.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 06:34 AM
Have a look at Indy's great defense....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYLBSa2M08M&feature=related

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 07:24 AM
True but that defense isn't why Manning got his ring as stated by the other post. Peyton carried that team on his back to get into the playoffs.

They don't get to the playoffs without Manning, no. But Manning played like hot garbage early in the playoffs that year, especially against Baltimore...39 passer rating and the only NFL playoff game in 30 years without a touchdown scored.

So the Colts don't win a ring without Manning. But Manning goes home early again if his defense doesn't step up big time in the playoffs.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 10:42 AM
They don't get to the playoffs without Manning, no. But Manning played like hot garbage early in the playoffs that year, especially against Baltimore...39 passer rating and the only NFL playoff game in 30 years without a touchdown scored.

So the Colts don't win a ring without Manning. But Manning goes home early again if his defense doesn't step up big time in the playoffs.
__________________________________________________ _______
And you are a wealth of Colts knowledge and insight?

And Baltimore had the #1 Defense that year.
(I bet you think Tebow could have done better...lol)

First off, I'm just disputing this post;
According to this guy, Manning sucks and would never have a ring if not for Indy's awesome defense. (He must be a Tebow fan)

The fact is, Indy had the worst run defense in the league that year.
Every team we played rushed for over 100 yards.
Week 1. Indy gave up 186 yards rushing.
Week 2. Indy gave up 108 yards rushing.
Week 3. Indy gave up 191 yards rushing.
Week 4. Indy gave up 135 yards rushing.
Week 5. Indy gave up 214 yards rushing.
Week 6. BYE WEEK
Week 7. Indy gave up 114 yards rushing.
Week 8. Indy gave up 227 yards rushing.
Week 9. Indy gave up 148 yards rushing.
Week 10. Indy gave up 111 yards rushing.
Week 11. Indy gave up 117 yards rushing.
Week 12. Indy gave up 149 yards rushing.
Week 13. Indy gave up 219 yards rushing.
Week 14. Indy gave up 375 yards rushing.
Week 15. Indy gave up 133 yards rushing.
Week 16. Indy gave up 191 yards rushing.
Week 17. Indy gave up 150 yards rushing.
The Colts allowed 5.33 yards per carry during the 2006 regular season. This is not only the highest rushing average ever allowed by a Super Bowl champion , it is the highest regular-season rushing average allowed by any NFL team since 1961. (WOW! WHAT A GREAT DEFENSE WE HAD)

After 16 games the defense finally showed up for 2 games in the play-offs.
Wildcard.Indy gave up 44 yards rushing.
Division. Indy gave up 83 yards rushing.
The AFC Championship game the defense gave up 34 points.
The Colts gained 455 offensive yards, 32 first downs, and managed to overcome a 21-3 deficit to the Patriots to earn their first trip to the Super Bowl since the 1970 season. Their 18-point comeback was the largest ever in an NFL conference championship game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUj_zbp-7F4&feature=related

In the first Super Bowl played in rainy conditions, the Colts overcame a 14–6 first-quarter deficit to outscore the Bears 23–3 in the last three quarters.
The Colts defense forced 5 turnovers.

So, ya. The defense stepped up when they had to but to say the Colts D is the reason they made it to the SB and to say Peyton should give his ring to Bob (the glass man) Sanders is just stupid.
Have you people ever even seen the Colts play a game (besides the playoffs in 2003 and 2004 when Manning sent the Broncos home in body-bags?)

Bob Sanders?? LMFAO!!!!!

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Manning and Hell followed with him."

GO BRONCOS!!!!

vancejohnson82
04-11-2012, 10:45 AM
In the playoffs the Colts defense carried them and Bob Sanders played like a guy who was fresh, because he had been out all year

They don't get there without Manning but they don't win it without the defense stepping up

houghtam
04-11-2012, 10:56 AM
The fact is, Indy had the worst run defense in the league that year.
Every team we played rushed for over 100 yards.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

The count of posters who are Manning fans before Broncos fans has just grown to 5.

FFFUUUUUUUUU

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Can't stand Manning fans. Broncos line up more than just Manning, give the other guys credit.

lonestar
04-11-2012, 11:11 AM

23rd in points allowed

21st in yards allowed

30th in sacks

20th in interceptions

6th in forced fumbles

Scored 427 points
Rank 2nd

Yet in the playoffs they really stepped up..

More than two to one on first downs..

rushing avg allowed 4.1
passing avg allowed 5.9
+4 turnovers.

all the while Manning QBR was 70.5

sorry but the defense and special teams got them the lombardi more than he did..

Manning has only been worth a crap in the post season against the Broncos and IIRC Chargers.. he killed us each year..

http://www.nfl.com/teams/indianapoliscolts/statistics?season=2006&team=IND&seasonType=POST

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Can't stand Manning fans. Broncos line up more than just Manning, give the other guys credit.

Myself and about 1,000,000 other people in Denver cant stand Tebow fans. :wave:

houghtam
04-11-2012, 11:22 AM

rushing avg allowed 4.1
passing avg allowed 5.9
+4 turnovers.

sorry but the defense and special teams got them the lombardi more than he did..

Manning has only been worth a crap in the post season against the Broncos and IIRC Chargers.. he killed us each year..

http://www.nfl.com/teams/indianapoliscolts/statistics?season=2006&team=IND&seasonType=POST

2006 the defense most definitely saved the Colts.

When the offense took a crap in the first game against Kansas City, they only allowed 8 points. When they couldn't score against Baltimore, they didn't allow a touchdown. The only game where the offense really sealed the deal was the AFC Championship game, and then they had to score 17 points in the 4th quarter to win the game.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 11:23 AM

rushing avg allowed 4.1
passing avg allowed 5.9
+4 turnovers.

You obviously didn't see any of the regular season games or the AFCCG. Manning could have played with any High School defense that year and still made it to the SB.

I suppose you agree with the other guy, Manning should give his ring to Bob (the glass man) Sanders? LOL

KO5K
04-11-2012, 11:32 AM
You obviously didn't see any of the regular season games or the AFCCG. Manning could have played with any High School defense that year and still made it to the SB.

You've already posted the regular season defensive stats.

How about the postseason ones?

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Myself and about 1,000,000 other people in Denver cant stand Tebow fans. :wave:

You and your million Tebow haters can kmmfa.

Dig?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 11:51 AM
You've already posted the regular season defensive stats.

How about the postseason ones?

Go back 1 page ^

The Colts gained 455 offensive yards, 32 first downs, and managed to overcome a 21-3 deficit to the Patriots to earn their first trip to the Super Bowl since the 1970 season. Their 18-point comeback was the largest ever in an NFL conference championship game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUj_z...eature=related

In the first Super Bowl played in rainy conditions, the Colts overcame a 14–6 first-quarter deficit to outscore the Bears 23–3 in the last three quarters.

So, ya. The defense stepped up when they had to but to say the Colts D is the reason they made it to the SB and to say Peyton should give his ring to Bob (the glass man) Sanders is just stupid.
Have you people ever even seen the Colts play a game (besides the playoffs in 2003 and 2004 when Manning sent the Broncos home in body-bags?)

Bob Sanders?? LMFAO!!!!!

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Manning and Hell followed with him."

GO BRONCOS!!!!

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 11:53 AM
You and your million Tebow haters can kmmfa.

Dig?

Ouch! Did I hurt your wittle feelings? :clown:

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Go back 1 page ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUj_z...eature=related

Bob Sanders?? LMFAO!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Hey troll, I watched all the games and without Sanders that team doesn't get to the Bowl.

And giving up mid-thirties to the Pats isn't a criminal offense.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:09 PM
Hey troll, I watched all the games and without Sanders that team doesn't get to the Bowl.

And giving up mid-thirties to the Pats isn't a criminal offense.

Sanders didn't play 12 games that year so ya....they made it to the bowl without his help. He returned just in time for the PO's.
You obviously didn't watch every game.
He could have remained injured and it wouldn't have mattered.

And FYI....I'm no troll. I'm a Manning fan, born and raised in Indy. I live in Denver now and I'll be rooting for the Broncos.

Just because some Tebow lover talks sh!t about Manning and I point out the facts dont make me a troll. :clown:

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 12:10 PM

When the offense took a crap in the first game against Kansas City, they only allowed 8 points. When they couldn't score against Baltimore, they didn't allow a touchdown. The only game where the offense really sealed the deal was the AFC Championship game, and then they had to score 17 points in the 4th quarter to win the game.

Yeah, and notice when Tebow eeked out games like that, it's characterized as Denver's defense winning despite him.

And none of this is anything against Manning. Most QB's go through rough patches in the playoffs. Often times defenses have to carry them through (or fall) But the idea that Manning has ever carried a team to a title is way off. He's a big factor, but he needs help, just like every other player in the league.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I can do this all day long. I've been dealing with Patsie trolls for the past decade.
If your gonna talk **** about Manning you better have your facts straight.

KO5K
04-11-2012, 12:17 PM

5 defensive turnovers and Manning only won the game 29-17?

Sounds like getting carried to me!

KO5K
04-11-2012, 12:18 PM
I can do this all day long. I've been dealing with Patsie trolls for the past decade.

Hasn't Brady got like 3x as many rings as Manning?

Can't imagine you dealt with those trolls very well.

Hilarious!

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:24 PM
Yeah, and notice when Tebow eeked out games like that, it's characterized as Denver's defense winning despite him.

And none of this is anything against Manning. Most QB's go through rough patches in the playoffs. Often times defenses have to carry them through (or fall) But the idea that Manning has ever carried a team to a title is way off. He's a big factor, but he needs help, just like every other player in the league.

You people are missing the point here... Someone stated that Manning sucks and he should give the glassman Bob Sanders his SB ring for winning it for him.
The fact is, the Colts defense was the worst in league history in 2006 and without Manning the Colts would have NEVER made it to the PO's that year. YES the defense stepped up and won 2 or 3 games in the PO's but it took them 16 games to do it. All I'm saying is Manning carried the Colts on his back until the defense finally got their heads outta their arses and started playing like professionals. To say the 2006 Colts defense carried Manning to the SB is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you believe this than you obviously didn't watch 1 Colts game in 2006. Or your just a crybaby Tebow fan.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Hasn't Brady got like 3x as many rings as Manning?

Can't imagine you dealt with those trolls very well.

Hilarious!

HAHA...I get it. You cant dry your eyes since Tebow got the boot....lol
Its gonna be a long year for ya son....You better just put on your big girl panties and get over it....This is Peytons team now son. Hilarious!

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:31 PM
5 defensive turnovers and Manning only won the game 29-17?

Sounds like getting carried to me!

It was the first SB ever played in the pouring rain.
I bet Tebow could have done better...
LOL, What am I saying....Tebow sucks!!!

To bad Tebow will never sniff another PO game let alone play in a SB! Hilarious!

vancejohnson82
04-11-2012, 12:32 PM
wow...someone said "Manning sucks"

and I think RedEye was the one to say sarcastically that "he should give his ring to Bob"

don't turn this into an argument based on your own musings

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 12:33 PM

What are you doing exactly? Manning is 4 and 7 in first round playoff games, with a troubling pattern of poor offensive showings and early exit especially vs solid defenses.

In Manning's 10 playoff losses, his team has averaged 14 points. As we've shown, some of his wins weren't much better. When Peyton went deep in the playoffs, it was because he had help.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Where's Tebow?

lonestar
04-11-2012, 12:39 PM

I suppose you agree with the other guy, Manning should give his ring to Bob (the glass man) Sanders? LOL

who is calling whom a clown..

Manning has been a force to be reckoned with until the playoffs I love him as our QB but much like Elway could not win the big one, until they had other players around him..

Still his QBR of 70 in the playoffs that year well sucks..

Saunders played lights out in the playoffs IIRC.. and that is coming from someone that has really disliked the colts for their dominance of my Broncos forever.. But I did not watch every game and every play ..

I know that the defense came on strong in the playoffs and may have also been strong down the stretch.. But I'm not sure of that..

As I said I'm glad he is now a Bronco and have to thank the colts for FUBARing yet another QB to us..

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
You people are missing the point here... Someone stated that Manning sucks and he should give the glassman Bob Sanders his SB ring for winning it for him.
The fact is, the Colts defense was the worst in league history in 2006 and without Manning the Colts would have NEVER made it to the PO's that year. YES the defense stepped up and won 2 or 3 games in the PO's but it took them 16 games to do it. All I'm saying is Manning carried the Colts on his back until the defense finally got their heads outta their arses and started playing like professionals. To say the 2006 Colts defense carried Manning to the SB is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you believe this than you obviously didn't watch 1 Colts game in 2006. Or your just a crybaby Tebow fan.

Well you need to look at it from our perspective. We keep getting told how Manning makes his defenses better, so will make ours championship caliber (despite what the Pats showed us last year)

But now you're telling us that the Colts D was miserable and Peyton was carrying them, even though when the Colts D played their best ball in the playoffs, it was while Peyton's offense was busy ****ting the bed.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:42 PM
What are you doing exactly? Manning is 4 and 7 in first round playoff games, with a troubling pattern of poor offensive showings and early exit especially vs solid defenses.

In Manning's 10 playoff losses, his team has averaged 14 points. As we've shown, some of his wins weren't much better. When Peyton went deep in the playoffs, it was because he had help.

I can't even look at you. You know what? Go sit in the Port-o-let for twenty minutes!

lonestar
04-11-2012, 12:44 PM

hell two of those 4 first round games were the ass kicking he gave us..

not much to brag about IMO..

LGM
04-11-2012, 12:45 PM
Amazes me that people still aren't over a qb that started almost a full season, and got traded after we signed perhaps one of the best of all time.

Amazing.

Things in real life must really get you downright pissy.

lonestar
04-11-2012, 12:54 PM
Amazes me that people still aren't over a qb that started almost a full season, and got traded after we signed perhaps one of the best of all time.

Amazing.

Things in real life must really get you downright pissy.

It gets real easy when a troll comes to town and starts throwing Tebows name around..

As much as I liked Tebow (breath of fresh aire) I'm hoping that Manning will be around long enough to get us a couple three rings before he hangs them up..

BTW troll commented that Manning has one more SB ring than Tebow does and he will never get one.. I would not take a bet that he will not get one..

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 12:57 PM
Well you need to look at it from our perspective. We keep getting told how Manning makes his defenses better, so will make ours championship caliber (despite what the Pats showed us last year)

But now you're telling us that the Colts D was miserable and Peyton was carrying them, even though when the Colts D played their best ball in the playoffs, it was while Peyton's offense was busy ****ting the bed.

I'm saying in the 2006 regular season (not the PO's) the Colts D (including the 4 games Bob (the glass man) Sanders played in was the worst in the history of the NFL. This is not my opinion, it is a FACT. Google it and see for yourself. I am agreeing that in the PO's the D stepped up and made a run for the Championship. All I said was Manning carried the team until they reached the PO's. I am disagreeing that Bob Sanders is the reason the Colts won the SB. Peytons offense wasn't ****ing the bed in any game except the Baltimore Ravens game and I wouldn't even call it that. Baltimore had the #1 defense in the league and they were hard to score against. In the AFCCG Manning was on fire in the second half, I wouldn't call that ****ing the bed. It was the largest comeback in Championship history. The Colts have always played a soft cover 2 defense since Dungy was here, I wouldn't worry about your D. The Patsies wont play the Broncos the same against Manning as they did Tebow.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:04 PM
It gets real easy when a troll comes to town and starts throwing Tebows name around..

As much as I liked Tebow (breath of fresh aire) I'm hoping that Manning will be around long enough to get us a couple three rings before he hangs them up..

BTW troll commented that Manning has one more SB ring than Tebow does and he will never get one.. I would not take a bet that he will not get one..

I never said that. I said "To bad Tebow will never sniff another PO game let alone play in a SB!".
Please stop putting words in my mouth.

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm saying in the 2006 regular season (not the PO's) the Colts D (including the 4 games Bob (the glass man) Sanders played in was the worst in the history of the NFL.

23rd in points allowed

21st in yards allowed

30th in sacks

20th in interceptions

6th in forced fumbles

Hyperbolize much? :)

They weren't even bottom 5 that year, let alone worst ever. And statistically very similar to this year's Giants. It's all about finishing strong.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Were all on the same side here...Why cant people get along?
If you're gonna talk sh!t about Manning, I'm gonna talk sh!t about Tebow.
Manning is your QB now, why cant you people just back him up?

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Manning and Hell followed with him.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM

They weren't even bottom 5 that year, let alone worst ever. And statistically very similar to this year's Giants. It's all about finishing strong.

OK, Let me rephrase it:
The Colts "run" Defense was the worst ever by any NFL team since 1961.
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/features/2007/how_to_watch_pro_football/why_youll_never_see_another_team_like_the_2006_col ts.html

Sanders played in only four games during the 2006 regular season, and the Colts gave up points by the bucketful. By the second half of the season, Indy was getting trampled on a weekly basis by everyone from Maurice Jones-Drew (not a surprise) to Travis Henry (reasonable) to Ron Dayne (incomprehensible). The Colts allowed 5.33 yards per carry during the 2006 regular season. This is not only the highest rushing average ever allowed by a Super Bowl champion (by more than half a yard per carry), it is the highest regular-season rushing average allowed by any NFL team since the 1961 expansion Minnesota Vikings gave up 5.41 yards per carry.

lonestar
04-11-2012, 01:15 PM
I never said that. I said "To bad Tebow will never sniff another PO game let alone play in a SB!".
Please stop putting words in my mouth.

sounded the same to me..

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Were all on the same side here...Why cant people get along?
If you're gonna talk **** about Manning, I'm gonna talk **** about Tebow.
Manning is your QB now, why cant you people just back him up?

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Manning and Hell followed with him.

GO BRONCOS!!!!

For the record not all of us liked Tebow.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:18 PM

Yeah, I saw how well the Tebow led Broncos finished strong last season.
Is that how you measure a champion? :clown:

DBroncos4life
04-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Sanchez is working out with Holmes in Florida right now. Seems like he wants to keep his starting job.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:20 PM

0-3 wasn't finishing strong.

Tyrel Jones
04-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Revenge SB next season. 49ers vs Broncos..

lonestar
04-11-2012, 01:21 PM
OK, Let me rephrase it:
http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/features/2007/how_to_watch_pro_football/why_youll_never_see_another_team_like_the_2006_col ts.html

Sanders played in only four games during the 2006 regular season, and the Colts gave up points by the bucketful. By the second half of the season, Indy was getting trampled on a weekly basis by everyone from Maurice Jones-Drew (not a surprise) to Travis Henry (reasonable) to Ron Dayne (incomprehensible). The Colts allowed 5.33 yards per carry during the 2006 regular season. This is not only the highest rushing average ever allowed by a Super Bowl champion (by more than half a yard per carry), it is the highest regular-season rushing average allowed by any NFL team since the 1961 expansion Minnesota Vikings gave up 5.41 yards per carry.

probably because manning took 20%+ of the salary cap each year..
hard to hold on to players when you can't pay them..

the team was built around score more than the opposing team period.. Never any emphasis on D at least that I could see.

just build the O so strong you have to score 40 points to beat them..

That works until you run up against quality teams that are balanced in the playoffs.

had the D not stepped up that year Manning would still be looking at his brothers ring..

KO5K
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Exactly.

This is why Manning isn't a champion, because he always crumbles at the end of the season.

Hilarious!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Alex Smith will NEVER reach a Super Bowl. Ever. I have been right for 7 years and will continue to be right.

vancejohnson82
04-11-2012, 01:23 PM

personally I would rather start with a Giants-Broncos revenge Super Bowl....

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:25 PM

the team was built around score more than the opposing team period.. Never any emphasis on D at least that I could see.

That works until you run up against quality teams that are balanced in the playoffs.

had the D not stepped up that year Manning would still be looking at his brothers ring..

I'm no expert on Colts offseasons but what great players did they lose in FA?

KO5K
04-11-2012, 01:26 PM
Alex Smith will NEVER reach a Super Bowl. Ever. I have been right for 7 years and will continue to be right.

That's some bold prediction you've had going on for the last seven years.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:29 PM
That's some bold prediction you've had going on for the last seven years.

Well some people out here in Cali seem to think he can walk on water. My " bold prediction " makes money in Tahoe every year.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Exactly.

This is why Manning isn't a champion, because he always crumbles at the end of the season.

Hilarious!

He has more rings than Tebow will ever have. :clown:

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:32 PM
OK, Let me rephrase it:

360 points seems hard to believe, but maybe since it was before 2006... who knows. But our Broncos gave up 390 points this year. The World Champs gave up 400 in the regular season.

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:36 PM

I think you're just making my point for me.

Manning plus this defense <>

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgocqB7A3Gl8GQ9ygTKTNvKct7h7o4O Di-zcT5gmN7av-VNvkQ.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Tebowing:
When your religion is more of a spectacle than your skill set.

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:41 PM
Tebowing:
When your religion is more of a spectacle than your skill set.

So did you join just to do this?

Jetmeck
04-11-2012, 01:41 PM
If he had not cost the colts 20% of the cap perhaps they would have gotten some defensive players.

Brady....................doh.................. Pats seem to do ok with that scenario..................

Tell me some more about AA signing a contract with those overpaid union employees.....................? The ones who took a huge paycut to keep the airline afloat while management took millions in bonuses...the same ones who haven't had a contract in almost a decade.................union hater

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 01:42 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM

Not at all but if you wont play nice neither will I.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Obvious troll is obvious.

Hey, it's your world, I'm just gonna play in it for a while.

Jetmeck
04-11-2012, 01:47 PM

agree on all this however the Pats have done well with this same scenario....................still believe we need to build a stout defense to go with Manning...........

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:49 PM

Pointing out that the 2006 Colts won in the playoffs in large part by playing good defense is not playing nice?

KO5K
04-11-2012, 01:50 PM

I've been pretty disappointed with your poor troll attempts.

For someone who claims they've been 'dealing' with Patriots trolls (who's QB has 3x as many rings as yours) for years, I was expecting much more.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:55 PM
agree on all this however the Pats have done well with this same scenario....................still believe we need to build a stout defense to go with Manning...........

I agree. If Manning didn't have a sh!tty defense all these years he would have won a lot more SB's.
I do think the Broncos already have a better D than the Colts did.
The only reason the Patriots stomped you so bad is because like the Colts, once they get the lead they pour it on strong. If Tebow could have kept the Broncos in the game the Patriots wouldn't have let Brady loose.
Once they get the lead their whole game plan changes. I bet that don't happen this year when they play.

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 01:55 PM
I agree. If Manning didn't have a ****ty defense all these years he would have won a lot more SB's.
I do think the Broncos already have a better D than the Colts did.
The only reason the Patriots stomped you so bad is because like the Colts, once they get the lead they pour it on strong. If Tebow could have kept the Broncos in the game the Patriots wouldn't have let Brady loose.
Once they get the lead their whole game plan changes. I bet that don't happen this year when they play.

You almost sound like you didn't watch the first Pats game this year.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 01:58 PM

For someone who claims they've been 'dealing' with Patriots trolls (who's QB has 3x as many rings as yours) for years, I was expecting much more.

I respect the rules of the forum. I'm not a troll and I'm not here to get banned. Unlike the Indy forum I post on, this forum has moderators.
If you would like to go somewhere else and chat I'd love to tell you how I really feel. :clown:

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 01:59 PM

Which offensive and special teams turnovers did you want him to see?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:01 PM

I didn't watch much football this season knowing my team was doomed.
I was however rooting for Peytons little bro.
Why? What did I miss?

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Why? What did I miss?

In that game? A few ill timed turnovers. But that was the defenses fault.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:06 PM

Tell me, how many rings did your QB have before he got thrown off the team?

And BTW.....My QB, is now your QB. How does that make you feel? :clown:

Bacchus
04-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Why are we still discussing Tebow?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Why cant I see my avatar?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Why are we still discussing Tebow?

Because these Tebow clowns wont let it go.
They're mad because Manning is their QB now.
They sound like bitter Patriot trolls. !Booya!

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:13 PM

Bacchus
04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Because these Tebow clowns wont let it go.
They're mad because Manning is their QB now.
They sound like bitter Patriot trolls. !Booya!

How can anyone be mad that Denver got Peyton Manning? That blows my mind. I hated that large headed freak, but I am thrilled he is a Bronco!

KO5K
04-11-2012, 02:16 PM
And BTW.....My QB, is now your QB.

Not for long buddy!

houghtam
04-11-2012, 02:17 PM
04-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Remove user from ignore list
RedEyedJeti
This message is hidden because RedEyedJeti is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Drunken.Broncoholic
This message is hidden because Drunken.Broncoholic is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:01 PM
RedEyedJeti
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Drunken.Broncoholic
This message is hidden because Drunken.Broncoholic is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
RedEyedJeti
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:09 PM
Bacchus
This message is hidden because Bacchus is on your ignore list.
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:10 PM
RedEyedJeti
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:12 PM
RedEyedJeti
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:13 PM
RedEyedJeti
View Post Old 04-11-2012, 05:14 PM
Bacchus

Ahhhhhhh...music to my ears.

Jetmeck
04-11-2012, 02:25 PM
Pointing out that the 2006 Colts won in the playoffs in large part by playing good defense is not playing nice?

Above post is correct. That D stepped up in the playoffs. They were horrid in the regular season.

We need defense to go with Manning................let's go FO

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Not for long buddy!

You're right, 5 years isn't that long.
I'm sure we'll become good friends before its all over.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Above post is correct. That D stepped up in the playoffs. They were horrid in the regular season.

We need defense to go with Manning................let's go FO

Thats what I've been saying.
These Manning haters just wont drop it.

Jetmeck
04-11-2012, 02:27 PM
How can anyone be mad that Denver got Peyton Manning? That blows my mind. I hated that large headed freak, but I am thrilled he is a Bronco!

Not mad, it was a no brainer. Wish we would have kept TT.

But now that we are all in and in win now mode let's see the FO act like it. Draft some stout defensive players. Manning alone is not enough...............

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Why? What did I miss?

So you didn't watch the Broncos, but you know their defense is better than the 2006 Colts, even though they surrendered more points and yards per game.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Only thing more pansylike than sticking someone on ignore is the fact they feel the need to tell everyone who they are ignoring.

Hooray for houghtam. He just posted how pink he really is.

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
So you didn't watch the Broncos, but you know their defense is better than the 2006 Colts, even though they surrendered more points and yards per game.

I watched the playoffs.
And,, I like their names. They gotta be good with names like those. :bandwagon

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Only thing more pansylike than sticking someone on ignore is the fact they feel the need to tell everyone who they are ignoring.

Just another Tebow clown I don't have to listen to anymore.

All is well.

BroncoBeavis
04-11-2012, 02:50 PM

All is well.

So when Manning retires... back to the Colts then?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Nope, I live in Denver now. I think I'll stick around. I like it here.
Besides, you people are so nice. I can see Tebow quality's in all of you.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 02:58 PM

All is well.

Its hilarious. I mean how far up the azz does the mouse have to be to put someone on ignore?

RedEyedJeti
04-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Its hilarious. I mean how far up the azz does the mouse have to be to put someone on ignore?

He's just mad because I said what everyone else in the world is thinking;
Tebow SUCKS! !Booya!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-11-2012, 03:08 PM
He's just mad because I said what everyone else in the world is thinking;
Tebow SUCKS! !Booya!

Sanchez is throwing footballs to Holmes right now. tebow and his lawyers are trying to win exclusive rights to the term "Tebowing" made up by a fan back east. One is practicing his throws, the other is worried about owning a word on the Internet.

Play2win
04-11-2012, 03:09 PM

You might change that tune, once you've been on here for a few years, hearing the same old **** from the same old posters... :)

errand
04-11-2012, 05:09 PM

You mean the same guys you and your cronies claimed couldn't catch, block, run, or tackle when your boy was our QB?

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 05:16 PM
You mean the same guys you and your cronies claimed couldn't catch, block, run, or tackle when your boy was our QB?

LOL

Errand, link one post where I said that. You could do better.

I have linked posts where I criticized Tebow. I remained very objective about his strengths and weaknesses.

errand
04-11-2012, 05:30 PM
LOL

Errand, link one post where I said that. You could do better.

I have linked posts where I criticized Tebow. I remained very objective about his strengths and weaknesses.

I'm sorry.....if you say you didn't trash his team mates, I believe you.

However you have to admit that we have clowns in here who claimed our team is pretty void of talent, and who used their shortcomings to deflect criticism of their favorite player....

rbackfactory80
04-11-2012, 05:43 PM
I'm sorry.....if you say you didn't trash his team mates, I believe you.

However you have to admit that we have clowns in here who claimed our team is pretty void of talent, and who used their shortcomings to deflect criticism of their favorite player....

Oh, I might have trashed his teammates but not to deflect criticism from him. I think there are plenty of holes on this team, but there was no question he needed to be a better passer. I think he will get there. He doesn't have to look like Brady with the threat of the scramble. His passing ability just needs to be respected by defenses to take advantage of the triple threat of scramble, pass, or run.

Completely developed I see Steve McNair.

He did raise the level of play of his teammates though, that can't be denied.

lonestar
04-11-2012, 11:20 PM
I'm no expert on Colts offseasons but what great players did they lose in FA?

one that I know of Manning.. But then he was not a FA they flat cut him to save 23+mil..

They also cut a bunch of players to free up cap space..

Probably going to be several years before that team has rebuilt..

lonestar
04-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Brady....................doh.................. Pats seem to do ok with that scenario..................

Tell me some more about AA signing a contract with those overpaid union employees.....................? The ones who took a huge paycut to keep the airline afloat while management took millions in bonuses...the same ones who haven't had a contract in almost a decade.................union hater

As far As I know all phases of AA are union.. I know the FA and pilots are pretty sure that mechanics and customer service folks are..

I know that AA is in bankruptcy court to void those contracts or at least that is what the courts are talking about..

If you're not union then you seem to be the only ones that are not.. from what I have heard..

I do know that they are also trying to void their pension plans..

I do not hate unions persee, just the corruption that they breed as well as what they seem to cost employees for little or NO gain.

I pretty much believe that most Airline employees are overpaid at least the one that have been arounf=d for more than ten years.. excepting perhaps Pilots those folks need to be the best paid folks that the airlines employ..

Sounds like your bitter, about the fat cats at the top of the wage scale, If your unhappy change airlines.. Plenty of jobs for qualified airline personnel..

AS for Brady it is just a matter of time before his contract hurts the team if it is not already.. Just as Mannings will in DEN..

When one player is making 20%+ of the cap space other real players can not be kept..

lonestar
04-11-2012, 11:40 PM

I guess you feel that wasting your time reading this schumcks crap is a good thing?

He seems to be bitching that one or two members have liked Tebow.. and seems to think that they are the majority here..

seems to me he hates Tebow for what ever reason whether it be tuned in to Jesus, or he went to a FL school..

MAybe he jilted his sister..

but what ever it is does not justify his moronic posts about him.

IMHO

I applaud Houghtam for putting the ass clown on Iggy.