PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning working with WRs

bronco militia
04-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Decker said on "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" on ESPN Radio on Tuesday that he hasn't seen anything in the workouts that would lead him to believe Manning's arm strength has decreased due to four procedures on his neck.

"The guy's still throwing the ball a long time, throwing it great, hitting you in the right spot," Decker told Cowherd. "He's such a perfectionist. If he hits you in the belly button, he gets mad at himself for not hitting you in the chest. It's unbelievable to be around a guy who has those standards for himself."

for the rest

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7793101/eric-decker-denver-broncos-says-there-no-question-peyton-manning-arm-strength

Jason7730
04-09-2012, 02:45 PM
But I heard some people hear say that Elway is ruining the franchise and Manning is all washed up......................sarc/

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Sounds like Decker isn't used to a QB who hits the spot accurately.

campocorto
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
More from Decker's interview:

"He's so precise with everything he does and there's a reason for everything he does do," Decker told Cowherd. "In workouts, in the weight room -- I mean the guy's jogging from station to station. He's working like he's a 23-year-old free agent coming out of college. The way he talks about football, the way he runs drill work, routes, everything's gotta be perfect and there's no gray area. I think that, as a receiver, (is) the best thing about it. You got a leader that demands the best out of you because he gives the best he's got."

gyldenlove
04-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Bad news for the rest of the AFC, Peyton Manning with something to prove.

Gcver2ver3
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Even though him working with the receivers right now is an obvious occurrence, i still like reading about it happening...

Gets me even more hyped about the season...

bronco militia
04-09-2012, 03:33 PM
it sound like Decker wasn't much of a Tebow fan.

;D

Gcver2ver3
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM

;D

Or orton either then...

bronco militia
04-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Or orton either then...

who? Ha!

Miss I.
04-09-2012, 03:39 PM
Decker said on "The Herd with Colin Cowherd" on ESPN Radio on Tuesday that he hasn't seen anything in the workouts that would lead him to believe Manning's arm strength has decreased due to four procedures on his neck.

"The guy's still throwing the ball a long time, throwing it great, hitting you in the right spot," Decker told Cowherd. "He's such a perfectionist. If he hits you in the belly button, he gets mad at himself for not hitting you in the chest. It's unbelievable to be around a guy who has those standards for himself."

for the rest

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7793101/eric-decker-denver-broncos-says-there-no-question-peyton-manning-arm-strength

Dear Peyton,

I am mad at you too for hitting Eric in the belly button. Stop it. Stop it right now. He bruises like a peach. Do not mar that beautiful, beautiful, ahem talented talented young man with a very bright future.

Hopelessly Devoted to Decker,
A Decker, ahem Denver Bronco Fan
:twokisses

PS Also stop hitting him in the right spot. That's just well that's just for his fans, ahem fiancee. thanks.

Gcver2ver3
04-09-2012, 03:49 PM
who? Ha!

:D

Touche...

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-09-2012, 03:58 PM
Dear Peyton,

I am mad at you too for hitting Eric in the belly button. Stop it. Stop it right now. He bruises like a peach. Do not mar that beautiful, beautiful, ahem talented talented young man with a very bright future.

PS Also stop hitting him in the right spot. That's just well that's just for his fans, ahem fiancee. thanks.

LOL

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-P_8e__0ujiw/TZjLP4-UAMI/AAAAAAAAFrY/XtIX53dYKpM/Eric%252520Decker%2525203.jpg

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-09-2012, 03:59 PM
No more having to pluck a dying duck out of the air.

Samiamryan
04-09-2012, 04:01 PM
Still hard to beleive Peyton Manning is our starting QB. Ive watched this guy so many time and couldnt beleive how well he would slice up defenses.

Taco John
04-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Peyton Manning is worth every penny that Bowlen is paying him.

Requiem
04-09-2012, 04:03 PM
I hope we make Peyton Manning the bionic man so he can play 6 more seasons.

BroncoBen
04-09-2012, 04:05 PM

Or reaching behind to try and grab the ball out of the dirt....

OBF1
04-09-2012, 04:07 PM
What happened to all of the posters that always called Peyton Manning, Pay-me-a-ton, potato head, mis-shapen head and all the other names all the time. Guy has always been better than what we had, NOW they are quiet.

Damn double standards.

DBroncos4life
04-09-2012, 04:08 PM
I can't wait to see us go hurry up O and gas the hell out of D's this season.

Rohirrim
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/dancing/300sw047yusw9.gif

DBroncos4life
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM

Or watching it fly right over his head by about 40 yards.

campocorto
04-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Where is that d-bag NUB to chime in that Denver is better off with Tebow?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2G0loI0Jn5M?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2G0loI0Jn5M?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Lazer. Rocket. Arm. If you like that sort of thing.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-09-2012, 04:19 PM

like skipping stones for the lake.

rbackfactory80
04-09-2012, 04:30 PM
What happened to all of the posters that always called Peyton Manning, Pay-me-a-ton, potato head, mis-shapen head and all the other names all the time. Guy has always been better than what we had, NOW they are quiet.

Damn double standards.

I still hate Manning and will until he takes a snap and does something for Denver. These off-season articles are always just over-fluffed nonsense that in no way comes close to predicting how things will turn out in the regular season when the game gets real. My favorite was when Lenny Walls was talking about him and Champ being the best shutdown corner pair in the NFL.

On the other hand, most of the Tebow supporters have decided to let it go. It is cool to see you looking for negativity and arguments though. //sarc//

Punisher
04-09-2012, 04:30 PM
I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season I can't wait for the season

Kaylore
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
Dear Peyton,

I am mad at you too for hitting Eric in the belly button. Stop it. Stop it right now.

:spit:

Bigdawg26
04-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Wow! It's going to be so weird to see a QB that can actually throw the ball! We can actually see how good Decker and Thomas are instead of watching them block for three quarters then expected to catch wounded ducks or short passes lazered behind them in the fourth quarter!

Mogulseeker
04-09-2012, 05:45 PM

Damn double standards.

Not really. Tom Brady is a douche... but if he came to the Broncos is wouldn't be saying it.

Manning is actually a really cool guy. We made fun of him for being hideously ugly because he sliced up our defense on several occasions. Now he gets to slice up other defenses on our behalf.

I'm happy.

Punisher
04-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Not really. Tom Brady is a douche... but if he came to the Broncos is wouldn't be saying it.

Manning is actually a really cool guy. We made fun of him for being hideously ugly because he sliced up our defense on several occasions. Now he gets to slice up other defenses on our behalf.

I'm happy.

Say the guy mad at bad spelling and pronunciation

Cito Pelon
04-09-2012, 05:50 PM
CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT!

NFLBRONCO
04-09-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm mad our new HOF QB is working with our WR's instead of hitting all the talk shows or getting his nails done and doing the celebrity thing. Peyton your priorities are backwards.

crush17
04-09-2012, 06:06 PM
I'm mad our new HOF QB is working with our WR's instead of hitting all the talk shows or getting his nails done and doing the celebrity thing. Peyton your priorities are backwards.

Or giving Easter sermons to thousands of people telling them all we need more religion in this country.

Cito Pelon
04-09-2012, 06:15 PM

Damn double standards.

Pretty funny, isn't it. If Manning had been re-signed with Indy the same people slobbering all over him would be saying how he's washed up, will never be the same, etc. Since he's a Bronco they've suddenly discovered just how much they loved him all along and how those neck surgeries will make him better. LMAO!

Tombstone RJ
04-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Easter, really? You're now gonna now attack TT because he's celebrating the most important date on the Christian calendar? The OMane, at its finest...

oubronco
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Can't wait to see Jugghead on the field as a Bronco! It's been too long since we've had a good QB

chickennob2
04-09-2012, 06:38 PM

Haha, I'm going to go ahead and guess that was a typo; he was probably trying to say "I wouldn't be saying it." And potentially on a smart phone, where you wouldn't try to capitalize the I, since the phone would automatically do it.

DBroncos4life
04-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Pretty funny, isn't it. If Manning had been re-signed with Indy the same people slobbering all over him would be saying how he's washed up, will never be the same, etc. Since he's a Bronco they've suddenly discovered just how much they loved him all along and how those neck surgeries will make him better. LMAO!

Ha! It does not matter if he is a Colt or a Bronco he will have a huge year and he will carry another team into the playoffs. You might as well be happy it's with the Broncos.

crush17
04-09-2012, 06:46 PM
Easter, really? You're now gonna now attack TT because he's celebrating the most important date on the Christian calendar? The OMane, at its finest...

Its not an attack, its stating the facts. I disagree whole heartedly with a LOT of what he said in his sermon and its my right to say as much. If it were any other football player saying the things he said, I would have STILL disagreed.

Archer81
04-09-2012, 06:50 PM
Sounds like Decker isn't used to a QB who hits the spot accurately.

Oh, the places I could take this purely innocuous comment...

:Broncos:

Kaylore
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Or giving Easter sermons to thousands of people telling them all we need more religion in this country.

This! How dare he speak in church on Easter Sunday! This is an Outrage! I bet he's the only player in the whole NFL selfish enough to go to church on Easter!

oubronco
04-09-2012, 06:58 PM
More from Decker's interview:

"He's so precise with everything he does and there's a reason for everything he does do," Decker told Cowherd. "In workouts, in the weight room -- I mean the guy's jogging from station to station. He's working like he's a 23-year-old free agent coming out of college. The way he talks about football, the way he runs drill work, routes, everything's gotta be perfect and there's no gray area. I think that, as a receiver, (is) the best thing about it. You got a leader that demands the best out of you because he gives the best he's got."

Woohoo we're going with Plan A

gyldenlove
04-09-2012, 07:02 PM

I have always had a lot of respect for Manning and what he has achieved, I am happy to see he is a Bronco and I think he can do some really good things with this team - I remember how he utterly destroyed some pretty decent Bronco teams in the wild card rounds.

He was, more than any other the guy who turned the league into the passing show it is today, he was putting up 4000+ yards and 30+ TDs back when it was hard and going places with no rush attack.

At the end of the day, how you feel about most players is very much influenced by which team they play for. I can't stand Philip Rivers or his sidearm throwing motion, but if he was having those good seasons for the Broncos, I think I would be fine with it. I absolutely despise Mark Sanchez, but if he had taken us to the AFCCG I would be fine with it.

doonwise
04-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Let's be honest, Tebow only made our receiving corps better: since they never knew where the ball was going to be, or which way it was going to be spinning, they really had to be on their toes. There shouldn't be any drops this year.

DBroncos4life
04-09-2012, 07:16 PM
All I know it's nice to see a QB working hard to prove that he should be a starting QB in the NFL and not waiting for someone to A) be traded or B) benched.

Tombstone RJ
04-09-2012, 07:21 PM
Its not an attack, its stating the facts. I disagree whole heartedly with a LOT of what he said in his sermon and its my right to say as much. If it were any other football player saying the things he said, I would have STILL disagreed.

ummkay... so, what does this have to do with football again? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing.

Archer81
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
ummkay... so, what does this have to do with football again? Oh, that's right, absolutely nothing.

Or the Broncos?

yerner
04-09-2012, 07:43 PM
I can't wait to see some real offense. Wish I would have kept Decker in my keeper league.

R8R H8R
04-09-2012, 07:55 PM
For those of you that are bashing Tebow, you are doing exactly what you complain about to the Tebowites. You are bringing his name up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Don't be a hypocrite and bash him now, but later complain when a Tebowite annoys you. Tebow's only "sin" to this team is he took over a sorry 1-4 team, and won a division title and a playoff game for the first time in 6 years. He's gone now, let it go.

Chris
04-09-2012, 08:03 PM

He say that he do

Cito Pelon
04-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Ha! It does not matter if he is a Colt or a Bronco he will have a huge year and he will carry another team into the playoffs. You might as well be happy it's with the Broncos.

I really am having a hard time warming up to the guy.

Punisher
04-09-2012, 08:23 PM
He say that he do

And do that what he say

Chris
04-09-2012, 08:35 PM
And do that what he say

Say what

barryr
04-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Let's hope Decker and Thomas prove to be better at catching the ball.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-09-2012, 08:39 PM

Leads at halftime should warm some people up.

DBroncos4life
04-09-2012, 08:48 PM

Which guy is out working his ass off to get a head start on the season with his new team?

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Which guy is out working his ass off to get a head start on the season with his new team?

Well in all fairness there isn't much to practice for special teams.

Baba Booey
04-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Strongly considering tagging Decker as one of my fantasy keepers along with Jimmy Graham.

errand
04-09-2012, 09:06 PM

We'll keep that in mind when you try to climb onto the bandwagon.....

SoCalBronco
04-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Good to see he is developing some chemistry with the WRs. Always a positive development.

errand
04-09-2012, 09:16 PM

This....how anyone could not feel good when seeing the depth chart stating "QB- PEYTON MANNING" is beyond me.

Baba Booey
04-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Somebody get Bay Bay to Denver.

Cito Pelon
04-09-2012, 09:17 PM

I can't complain about his drive and desire. I think he's a motivated competitor with some decent tools to work with. If Moreno comes back strong he's the kind of back that Manning can utilize well.

KipCorrington25
04-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Hey everybody just keep in mind Brady Quinn is working on his abs in KC too, just saying...

Missouribronc
04-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey everybody just keep in mind Brady Quinn is working on his abs in KC too, just saying...

Because comparing Brady Quinn and Peyton Manning is an apt, intelligent comparison.

SoCalBronco
04-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Somebody get Bay Bay to Denver.

Where is he, BTW?

Cito Pelon
04-09-2012, 09:40 PM
We'll keep that in mind when you try to climb onto the bandwagon.....

I can't believe you would push me off the bandwagon just because I was busy pissing longer than you. A kind-hearted guy like you wouldn't do something like that.

RedEyedJeti
04-09-2012, 09:55 PM
I'm happy Peyton came here. I'm from Indy but I live in Denver now. I think all your Manning hate will be gone after you see Manning light it up in orange and blue for the first time. There is nothing to hate about the guy other than seeing him beat your favorite team over and over again. The guy is a class act and will be missed by millions of fans.
Get ready for a season you'll never forget Denver!! Manning is PO'd and has a point to prove.

Manning:
Comeback Player of the Year Award
NFL Most Valuable Player
Offensive Player of the Year
Super Bowl MVP

GO BRONCOS!!

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-09-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm happy Peyton came here. I'm from Indy but I live in Denver now. I think all your Manning hate will be gone after you see Manning light it up in orange and blue for the first time. There is nothing to hate about the guy other than seeing him beat your favorite team over and over again. The guy is a class act and will be missed by millions of fans.
Get ready for a season you'll never forget Denver!! Manning is PO'd and has a point to prove.

Manning:
Comeback Player of the Year Award
NFL Most Valuable Player
Offensive Player of the Year
Super Bowl MVP

GO BRONCOS!!

Great enthusiasm on your 2nd post! As you can see, some people with thousands of posts are skeptical. That'll all go away when Manning throws his first accurate completion. And his first audible. I haven't seen an audible in a long while.

bronco militia
04-09-2012, 10:12 PM
. I haven't seen an audible in a long while.

Ha!Ha!Ha!

Wes Mantooth
04-09-2012, 10:26 PM

MaGruder would tell you this was all on Decker. His route running must have been off with Tebow.

Rohirrim
04-09-2012, 10:50 PM
I can't wait for the first time he catches some defense fatso huffing and puffing toward the sidelines when Payton snaps the ball and catches 12 on the field. :rofl:

Miss I.
04-09-2012, 11:06 PM
Good to see he is developing some chemistry with the WRs. Always a positive development.

have you seen Eric Decker? Who wouldn't have chemistry with him...oh wait, not that kind of chemistry...my bad. ;D

But seriously, it's good to see them out and getting to know each other and working out. I like a hard working QB. Good on Peyton. I like that dude, though I would never let him near my kids or United Way...dude is a bit brutal with kids.

broncocalijohn
04-09-2012, 11:17 PM

;D

I wont say one way or the other but if he and Thomas drop good thrown balls, they are going to hear an earful from the perfectionist. Hope they are working their asses off while being in gaga land.

milehighJC
04-10-2012, 12:10 AM
While this is a fun read, and Im glad to hear it, somehow its a long way from being a surprise. ANY receiver on a team that just signed a first ballot HOF QB is going to be happy. Especially one on a team that the prior year was focused on the run game. Decker's stats will be better in 2012 if he sleep walks through half the season - Not because there was anything wrong with Tebow, but clearly the focus of the Bronco's strategy will shift dramatically towards a pass game.

Denver receivers will have better stats, which means more incentives, better contract, better FA leverage in the future... etc etc etc - net, more $$.

Even if Decker though PM was off by a step, what possible benefit would there be for him to say ANYTHING other than what he said?

Ok, Im done being cynical for a while... and just smiling that this is going o be one incredibly fun season.

Miss I.
04-10-2012, 05:05 AM
I wont say one way or the other but if he and Thomas drop good thrown balls, they are going to hear an earful from the perfectionist. Hope they are working their asses off while being in gaga land.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric must not lose his ass...this would be bad...very bad..a world without Eric's ass, is like a world without puppies and rainbows....just the thought makes me die a little inside.

;D

Bacchus
04-10-2012, 06:23 AM

Eric must not lose his ass...this would be bad...very bad..a world without Eric's ass, is like a world without puppies and rainbows....just the thought makes me die a little inside.

;D

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=9763&dateline=1332081434

HAHA I LOVE IT!!

Meck77
04-10-2012, 06:30 AM
I'm happy Peyton came here. I'm from Indy but I live in Denver now. I think all your Manning hate will be gone after you see Manning light it up in orange and blue for the first time. There is nothing to hate about the guy other than seeing him beat your favorite team over and over again.!

Great perspective and welcome to the orangemane.

cmhargrove
04-10-2012, 07:23 AM
I don't want to take the spotlight off of Decker's handsome good looks, but I am also interested to see how a quick little guy like Matt Willis does with Manning. I think he has a sneaky way of getting open for the mid range routes and he always seems to be running full speed. I don't think he will suddenly turn into Marvin Harrison, but i will be interested to see if he takes a big jump under Manning.

enjolras
04-10-2012, 08:10 AM
I don't want to take the spotlight off of Decker's handsome good looks, but I am also interested to see how a quick little guy like Matt Willis does with Manning. I think he has a sneaky way of getting open for the mid range routes and he always seems to be running full speed. I don't think he will suddenly turn into Marvin Harrison, but i will be interested to see if he takes a big jump under Manning.

I think Willis has the chance to be this years Austin Collie. They have similar bodies and speed. In a pure rhythm passing game he should do really well.

Hulamau
04-10-2012, 08:58 AM

Indeed, We all loved Timmy's moxie, good ole boy attitude and Herculean will to win, but far too many of those passes were a flat out embarassment.

Decker's numbers nosedived not long after Tim took over. I had to bench him off my fantasy teams after his Tebow induced production drought started.

With Orton he was giving Jordy Nelson a run for his money as one of THE premier money possession receivers in the league. And no, by this last comment I am not at all supporting Orton over Tebow who is a far better football player and motivator than Orton ever will be in his dreams.

I can only imagine that Decker is licking his chops every morning when he wakes up now and cant wait to hit the field with Manning. I only hope Demaryius is joining him too, or will very soon.. Jason Hill, Willis and Caldwell too....along with Dreesson, Tamme and Green.

We just need to add a stud RB who can block AND catch out of the backfield (Doug Martin or Miller in the first ... assuming Brockers, Poe and Cox are all gone already at DT) and we'll be pretty well damn set on offense!

At least as good as any of his Indy teams. Harrison and Wayne were great but made far more so by Manning tossing them the rock. Payton will do similar wonders for DT and Decker making them both household names and top ten WRs across the nation this fall.

Rohirrim
04-10-2012, 09:23 AM

I expect everybody to take a big jump under Manning. ;D

lolcopter
04-10-2012, 10:00 AM

Damn bruh best avatar yet

LonghornBronco
04-10-2012, 10:13 AM
Damn bruh best avatar yet

+1

The post threw me for a sec, had to check what site I was on... something about a reach-around...

55CrushEm
04-10-2012, 10:13 AM
I haven't seen an audible in a long while.

That's cause you don't SEE audibles....you HEAR them. Duh.

Thank you. I'm here all week....try the veal.

:flower:

Broncolt
04-10-2012, 10:19 AM

youll warm up come gameday...and maybe even fall in love :thumbsup:

Broncolt
04-10-2012, 10:29 AM
I can't wait for the first time he catches some defense fatso huffing and puffing toward the sidelines when Payton snaps the ball and catches 12 on the field. :rofl:

One of Peyton's favorite moves... Peyton is a cheap-skate in a sense with things like these (Drawing penalties,getting free yards), but ive always thought it was genius of him, and might as well take advantage!!

razorwire77
04-10-2012, 10:32 AM
I expect everybody to take a big jump under Manning. ;D

One thing's for sure. If Demaryius and Decker don't make huge strides in this offense, with Peyton Manning throwing them the football, there isn't much hope for them to be legit 1's and 2's in the NFL. Personally, I think Thomas is going to have an absolute monster year.

Lycan
04-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Dear Peyton,

http://dunsonchecksin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/the-mann1.gif

Play2win
04-10-2012, 11:29 AM
I am still in disbelief that that man is on the Broncos. After all those years of him tormenting us, and now he is here... Full circle, or will be once win the Superbowl.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 11:35 AM
That's cause you don't SEE audibles....you HEAR them. Duh.

Thank you. I'm here all week....try the veal.

:flower:

what about when the audible requires a formation tweak? make no mistake, with a Peyton audible you can SEE it happening..

Requiem
04-10-2012, 11:42 AM

;D

Lets keep **** relevant. Please.

Miss I.
04-10-2012, 11:48 AM

Thank you for your constructive feedback on my posts. I will endeavor to use your helpful information to improve the quality of my posts. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day

Beantown Bronco
04-10-2012, 12:02 PM
Thank you for your constructive feedback on my posts. I will endeavor to use your helpful information to improve the quality of my posts. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day

Relevant.....like starting threads about fried chicken.

Requiem
04-10-2012, 12:03 PM

The feedback doesn't need to be constructive. Not every thread associated with Eric Decker needs to be morphed into some pseudo-sexual presentation brought on by you. TIA.

Requiem
04-10-2012, 12:04 PM

It's clearly an OT post which is welcomed in the off-season. Completely relevant. How Eric Decker's ass looks in a thread dedicated to Manning working with our WR is not relevant.

No fried chicken for you. EVER.

Miss I.
04-10-2012, 12:10 PM
The feedback doesn't need to be constructive. Not every thread associated with Eric Decker needs to be morphed into some pseudo-sexual presentation brought on by you. TIA.

Every thread. Reallly. Every Single One? Really. Req, I do apologize if my sense of humor went overboard, but if you took my sexual comments on Eric seriously then you really don't understand me. Perhaps I should've only made one smart ass sexual joke about Eric or perhaps in the sea of sexually explicit avatars, realized men don't like to remember that men can be objectified sexually too. I really don't know what your issue is. You made it more of an issue by pointing even more to it.

As for the relevancy factor, you are a long time poster on here and it's OFF SEASON for Pete's sake, threads always take a turn and had you left it well enough alone, so would I. I was bored and the wording struck me as funny particularly given someone else's comments in a birthday thread about Eric's ass.

At any rate, it is what it is. I genuinely meant it to be humorous. I regret causing you offense, but it was actually meant to be silly and harmless.

Requiem
04-10-2012, 12:13 PM
I never questioned your intent on being humorous. I just question why on every thread that deals with Eric Decker, you feel obligated to post sexual remarks.

Miss I.
04-10-2012, 12:17 PM
I never questioned your intent on being humorous. I just question why on every thread that deals with Eric Decker, you feel obligated to post sexual remarks.

It's sort of a reflex and he's an easy target because a lot of the ladies drool over him. Eh. and it really isn't every thread. This particular thread just gave me more opportunites to unleash my smart ass nature. I am not posting on the other thread with the video now am I?

At any rate, if you would like me to actually post a serious thought on the topic, here it is: The work ethic I am hearing about Peyton is not surprising, but brings me hope. I think our WRs will have more opportunities to shine with him then they did with Tim. This is a fairly obvious observation of course. I am glad Peyton is on the team, now I would like it if we focused on protecting him, because not only is his health vulnerable, he's about as mobile as Michelangelo's David with a wider forehead. And again obvious, but we really need to bolster our defense or we are not going any further than we did with Tim.

Drunken.Broncoholic
04-10-2012, 12:49 PM
http://dunsonchecksin.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/the-mann1.gif

Is this pissed off for greatness? Or is he grimacing from a neck turn?

errand
04-10-2012, 12:50 PM

Personally, I think we will all be impressed with how well our WR's will perform in 2012

lonestar
04-10-2012, 01:03 PM

well there are morons and then there are real morons..

lonestar
04-10-2012, 01:07 PM

Do you even think he makes the team? I like the guy but they are only going to keep so many WR's especially with bringing in two newbie TE's to go with the ones left..

Ingram, Cornelius TE ACT 6'4" 250 6/10/1985 2 Florida
Tamme, Jacob TE ACT 6'3" 236 3/15/1985 4 Kentucky
80 Thomas, Julius TE ACT 6'5" 255 6/27/1988 0 Portland State
Dreessen, Joel TE ACT 6'4" 245 7/26/1982 6 Colorado State
85 Green, Virgil TE ACT 6'3" 252 8/3/1988 0 Nevada-Reno
Orton, Greg WR ACT 6'3" 207 12/17/1986 0 Purdue
Hill, Jason WR ACT 6'0" 202 2/20/1985 5 Washington State
88 Thomas, Demaryius WR ACT 6'3" 235 12/25/1987 2 Georgia Tech
Toone, Tim WR ACT 5'10" 185 2/14/1985 1 Weber State
Caldwell, Andre WR ACT 6'0" 190 4/15/1985 4 Florida
87 Decker, Eric WR ACT 6'3" 218 3/15/1987 2 Minnesota
83 Dell, Mark WR ACT 6'2" 195 5/28/1989 0 Michigan State
Goodwin, D'Andre WR ACT 5'11" 188 12/26/1987 0 Washington
Grisham, Tyler WR ACT 5'11" 180 6/11/1987 1 Clemson

55CrushEm
04-10-2012, 01:13 PM

Ha!

DENVERDUI55
04-10-2012, 02:56 PM

Just letting it go would be more relevant than playing forum posting fan police and getting thread sidetracked. Either way I don't care its offseason.

Tombstone RJ
04-10-2012, 04:12 PM
It's sort of a reflex and he's an easy target because a lot of the ladies drool over him. Eh. and it really isn't every thread. This particular thread just gave me more opportunites to unleash my smart ass nature. I am not posting on the other thread with the video now am I?

At any rate, if you would like me to actually post a serious thought on the topic, here it is: The work ethic I am hearing about Peyton is not surprising, but brings me hope. I think our WRs will have more opportunities to shine with him then they did with Tim. This is a fairly obvious observation of course. I am glad Peyton is on the team, now I would like it if we focused on protecting him, because not only is his health vulnerable, he's about as mobile as Michelangelo's David with a wider forehead. And again obvious, but we really need to bolster our defense or we are not going any further than we did with Tim.

no thanks on all this football talk...

http://i.imgur.com/6ZibW.jpg

crush17
04-10-2012, 04:23 PM
no thanks on all this football talk...

http://i.imgur.com/6ZibW.jpg

Lmao! thats awesome

OrangeSe7en
04-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Personally, I think we will all be impressed with how well our WR's will perform in 2012

I think Demaryius Thomas really needs to get the route tree pinned down otherwise there might be more disconnects than people are used to seeing with Manning. When you look at a lot of the WRs that Manning played with in the past, they're almost all good route runners.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
04-10-2012, 04:42 PM

LOL. Don't apologize for that. If guy has a problem its on him. I just wish your fellow sisters would have the same attitude when we had the "boob mojo " going.

Archer81
04-10-2012, 04:54 PM
I am all in favor of boob mojo.

http://tinyurl.com/87bwk93

lonestar
04-10-2012, 06:55 PM
I think Demaryius Thomas really needs to get the route tree pinned down otherwise there might be more disconnects than people are used to seeing with Manning. When you look at a lot of the WRs that Manning played with in the past, they're almost all good route runners.

There have all been excellent route runners or they are not on his team..

He does not accept failure..

So if decker, willis and DT have not been they better become one NOW..