PDA

View Full Version : Central Illinois Bronco Fans?

mope81
04-06-2012, 06:37 AM
Long time lurker, seldom poster here. Im looking for any central IL fans that would be interested in some Broncos stuff. We are expecting so the one time Bronco room is soon to become the baby's room. Would like to find a fellow fan in my area cause too much stuff to ship. Would like to sell it all together. If interested let me know. Can give detail of items from old bobbles, mcfarlanes, signed items, and other items.

delany
04-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Good luck with the transaction...

...but are you sure you need to get rid of the shrine?

Maybe the baby can snuggle in with the rest of the bobble-heads? Or sleep in the bathroom?

Priorities, my man!

mope81
04-06-2012, 01:22 PM
I know right!? Tried telling wife baby would be well protected in mini replica helmet!!

lonestar
04-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I know right!? Tried telling wife baby would be well protected in mini replica helmet!!

not buying that I'll bet..

I suspect there are not many IL bronco fans..

most would be BEars fans..and they burn houses down if they knew..

crawdad
04-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Long time lurker, seldom poster here. Im looking for any central IL fans that would be interested in some Broncos stuff. We are expecting so the one time Bronco room is soon to become the baby's room. Would like to find a fellow fan in my area cause too much stuff to ship. Would like to sell it all together. If interested let me know. Can give detail of items from old bobbles, mcfarlanes, signed items, and other items.

I am Central Illinois Oldest Bronco fan. Not sure what you have nor what I can afford at this point. I am remodeling my home. Show me some pics!

broncosteven
04-06-2012, 02:01 PM

Not really, I live in the Chicago susburbs and still have my Bronco flag flying. House still intact...so far.

mope81
04-06-2012, 02:48 PM
As far as me being a bronco fan im legit lonestar. Been a member here since 2005 pretty long time member to be trying to pawn of collection. Trust me i take some flack for it but this is my team. I have had to live through the orton/cutler trade and now see marshall as a bear! I was n chicago the year shanny decided it was good idea to punt to hester multiple times. To tell you truth i catch more grief from chief fans in area!!

Crawdad any item or just an assorment of pics?

crawdad
04-06-2012, 03:10 PM
Just an assortment if you will.

Tankgunner95
04-06-2012, 03:13 PM

Can u send me a list of signed items hell ill drive up to get it dorm the right price and items

myMind
04-06-2012, 03:19 PM
I would suggest posting pictures for those interested, and ignoring lonestar because nobody is really interested in what he has to say.

mope81
04-06-2012, 03:30 PM
I didnt have time to change avatar, but that shows me at fan fair. Same fan fair I listened to two year old cheer and say jake the snake over and over only to hear Jake tell his dad he had better offers. His dad offered to buy one of jake's shirts if he would auto the kids little jersey instead.

mope81
04-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Signed stuff:

That authentic jersey I got for fair. Biggest name on it was Al's.
Signed Sharpe pic.
Signed Rod mini and replica helmets
Signed replica Portis jersey.
Have two footballs with autos on it but cant find the paper I had that listed all the players actual readable names.

Not looking for arm, leg, or another baby for these items.... Just need gone :(

broncosteven
04-06-2012, 04:02 PM
I have a Bronco hat that Adrian Madise signed along with Nate Jackson and some other dudes. That has to be worth some coin!

TheReverend
04-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Sideways avy hurts my head!

Good luck and congrats on the baby.

illbroncsfn
04-06-2012, 05:03 PM
I live in central Illinois and have a broncos bar in my basement- just had baby girl #2 two weeks ago. Throw out some pics/items and I will be happy to help you out if I can use any of your goods....

Broncos4Life
04-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Northern Illinois myself. Would like to take a looksee!

brncs_fan
04-06-2012, 09:02 PM
I think are several of us Illinoisans on here actually.

broncosteven
04-06-2012, 09:23 PM

Yep, I still feel bad I had to turn down the guy who wanted to meet up and watch the 1st game of the year a couple years ago, maybe 5 years ago now. I had a big softball blowout the night before.

It would be fun to hook up with other IL posters, I met Bronco Billy randomly at a building one of my vendors were in, it was fun talking Broncos for the few minutes we had.

brncs_fan
04-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Yep, I still feel bad I had to turn down the guy who wanted to meet up and watch the 1st game of the year a couple years ago, maybe 5 years ago now. I had a big softball blowout the night before.

It would be fun to hook up with other IL posters, I met Bronco Billy randomly at a building one of my vendors were in, it was fun talking Broncos for the few minutes we had.

I think we need to have a mini tailgate of our own sometime. Find a B-dubs in a central location on a nationally televised game night and just go crazy.

Rother8
04-06-2012, 10:42 PM
I rep some Bradley games when I can. If you ever go to those I'd definitely be interested in some wheeling and dealing on that stuff. Sounds sweet!

backup qb
04-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Central IL here too. Post some pics. I'm interested.

Gort
04-07-2012, 07:39 AM
I have a Bronco hat that Adrian Madise signed along with Nate Jackson and some other dudes. That has to be worth some coin!

a game-used full-body cast signed by Nate Jackson would be worth some coin, except there are ALOT of them around.

mope81
04-07-2012, 08:32 AM
here are some pics

BroncoDoug
04-07-2012, 09:30 AM

Yup recent western Illinois Resident here, formerly of Denver! I represent the Broncos hard core all over Illinois, after the Bears victory it was fun times had by me haha!

illbroncsfn
04-07-2012, 12:36 PM
Sent you a pm

Archedamian
04-07-2012, 12:42 PM

Bears? Hell no! I am a Central Illinois Broncos fan.

crawdad
04-09-2012, 07:50 AM
I am interested moped! I will pm you later today!

Broncos4Life
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Yup recent western Illinois Resident here, formerly of Denver! I represent the Broncos hard core all over Illinois, after the Bears victory it was fun times had by me haha!

Yes indeed! The fan radio was going nuts! good times!

crawdad
04-12-2012, 07:56 AM
Mope, I sent you a PM!

crawdad
04-14-2012, 11:31 AM
Good stuff and fairly priced!

crawdad
04-26-2012, 07:25 AM
I met with Mope last night in Taylorville and picked up some really nice Broncos gear.

mope81
04-26-2012, 08:07 AM
Yep. Crawdad nice to meet a fellow Maner and Illinois Bronco fan!

crawdad
04-26-2012, 08:37 AM
Like I said, buddy, come up to Decatur on any given Sunday and watch the game with some other Bronco fans. That is, after the baby's mother approves it!