PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs suck

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-05-2012, 09:34 AM
i sorta feel sorry for the chiefs.
its like beating up on a as- hole in a wheel chair.
they deserve it yet they're so helpless.
when should we take pity on the chiefs, and i dunno maybe, when we play them let them get 10 points to make them feel a bit good.
45-10 broncos
wouldn't that be fair?

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 09:36 AM
There were 3 teams that had the worst record in the League, now there are 2. Guess which AFC West team is one of them?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Yeah 9-7 woulda rocked.

that be very special
if the chiefs went 9-7 would the city celebrate throw a party maybe have a parade?

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
that be very special
if the chiefs went 9-7 would the city celebrate throw a party maybe have a parade?

Only if they split the series with us, we are their SB every year.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Only if they split the series with us, we are their SB every year.

so if we beat them would suicides skyrocket ?
i honestly feel sorry for them .
its like beating up some special needs kid ,who tried to get frisky with your wife . kid deserves it but so damn helpless .
48-10 broncos ROFL!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-05-2012, 09:54 AM
if you put 11preschool kids on the field against the chiefs , could the chiefs beat them?
how about 11 elderly ladies ?
11 dead people ?

FearLanier
11-05-2012, 10:00 AM
Good news for KC is that Barkley and Geno both look to have a lot of potential. I think they will be better than a lot of people think. They both proved a lot on Saturday.

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Good news for KC is that Barkley and Geno both look to have a lot of potential. I think they will be better than a lot of people think. They both proved a lot on Saturday.

Funny how the important games for kFc fans in 2012 are all on Saturdays!

LOL

FearLanier
11-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Funny how the important games for kFc fans in 2012 are all on Saturdays!

LOL

Nothing wrong with that the way our team is playing this year. I'm excited about our 1st round QB, whichever one it should be. I think this class will be better than a lot of of the recent QB classes (obviously not last years though).

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Nothing wrong with that the way our team is playing this year. I'm excited about our 1st round QB, whichever one it should be. I think this class will be better than a lot of of the recent QB classes (obviously not last years though).

What's to say you don't reach on a DT with your 1st overall pick? Lord knows you could still use one after all those busts.

BTW you still have 8 more games of pain to endure!

LOL

Rolandftw
11-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Barkley helped his stock a bit. Granted it was against Oregon's defense, which isn't very good... but still, he looks like the best QB in the class, and the most likely player to be a star player at the next level.

Geno Smith's stock has got to be plummeting right now. He's basically played three games against good defenses all year, and his numbers are rather pedestrian at best in those contests. Really hard to see him going in the top 5 of the draft, unless he really has some great performances to end the year

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-05-2012, 11:03 AM
A hyped USC QB? Seen it before.

KC was one year off of a strong QB class.

delany
11-05-2012, 11:18 AM
IMO Barkley will go to KC at #1. He will appeal greatly to the Mid-West with his core values.

He will add a great deal to the community and the fanbase will rally around him. He will win the popular vote.

On the downside, I really don't seem him as being a truly great QB between the lines at the next level. He will be a solid leader and his success will depend greatly on how good his supporting cast is. I reallly doubt whether he can will a team to victory the way the great ones can.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-05-2012, 11:22 AM
Well, Stanford isn't a pro team so he's got that going for him. He just better hope he's not in the same conference as Luck.

Stanford and Luck owns Barkley

Rascal
11-05-2012, 11:39 AM
So, how much of Cassel's salary will your season ticket holders be eating?

bronco militia
11-05-2012, 11:49 AM
So, how much of Cassel's salary will your season ticket holders be eating?

hey....we need an update over at the southstands. I'll bump the back injury thread

:welcome:

gyldenlove
11-05-2012, 12:08 PM
LOL - the Chiefs just cut Stanford Routt to make room for Shaun Smith. 5.8 million dollars down the drain....

Smiling Assassin27
11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
LOL - the Chiefs just cut Stanford Routt to make room for Shaun Smith. 5.8 million dollars down the drain....

bring him in, we need some special teamers and practice squadders. ;D

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-05-2012, 12:09 PM
IMO Barkley will go to KC at #1. He will appeal greatly to the Mid-West with his core values.

He will add a great deal to the community and the fanbase will rally around him. He will win the popular vote.

On the downside, I really don't seem him as being a truly great QB between the lines at the next level. He will be a solid leader and his success will depend greatly on how good his supporting cast is. I reallly doubt whether he can will a team to victory the way the great ones can.

so sorta like Tebow only not as nationally obsessed with him .
Tebow 2.0 ?
or Tebow 1.7 ?
again people do not spout off how i hate* Tebow. i really like him as a person but his QB skills aint very good at a pro level.
He can always get better if he can find a Qb coach ,and if he can learn to play better but, he is a NY jet so i dont care anymore .

* haven't got any i hate Tebow flak TBH

gyldenlove
11-05-2012, 12:18 PM
bring him in, we need some special teamers and practice squadders. ;D

I could swear someone said he was a good CB and the Chiefs had the best duo in the division...

baja
11-05-2012, 12:19 PM
I could swear someone said he was a good CB and the Chiefs had the best duo in the division...

Boom!

bronco militia
11-05-2012, 12:47 PM

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/belichick-lets-party.jpg

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Hahaha!

Romeo stepped down as DC! The one and only thing he is sorta good at!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000090876/article/romeo-crennel-names-gary-gibbs-dcoordinator

Romeo Crennel started with the man in the mirror. The embattled coach stepped down from his role as defensive coordinator and named assistant Gary Gibbs to the position, according to Adam Teicher of The Kansas City Star.

To be honest I didn't know he was doing both jobs, stupid move. It is hard enough to be an HC let alone a DC too. If kFc wanted him to be a DC they should have signed a real HC.

This franchise is such a joke right now. Throw in FA busts (Routt, Cassell, Quinn, Hillis) and a 1-7 record and it is just laughable.

Maybe Romeo made the move to get back to his Career Win % mark of .320 before the end of the year!

LOL

bronco militia
11-05-2012, 01:11 PM
ahh...so he's going to focus on the offense Ha!

FearLanier
11-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Barkley helped his stock a bit. Granted it was against Oregon's defense, which isn't very good... but still, he looks like the best QB in the class, and the most likely player to be a star player at the next level.

Geno Smith's stock has got to be plummeting right now. He's basically played three games against good defenses all year, and his numbers are rather pedestrian at best in those contests. Really hard to see him going in the top 5 of the draft, unless he really has some great performances to end the year

I think Geno looked great on Saturday. He put 3 TD's on the best pass defense in college football.

The top 3 QB's are victims of god awful surrounding talent. Barkley and Geno's defense can't stop anybody. Literally.

Geno put his team in position to win 3 times Saturday and his defense gave up a 90 and 25 yard TD literally on the next play.

Kinda feel bad for these guys. They have to score 5 TD's every game just to have any chance to win.

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 01:16 PM
ahh...so he's going to focus on the offense Ha!

Hysterical isn't it!

The guy who's pressers are full of "I don't understand" and only claim to fame is being an above avg DC is going to relenquish the DC duties and focus on the other things he has neglected!

Pure comedy in kFc!

FearLanier
11-05-2012, 02:12 PM
All KC fans this year during the games.

http://i.imgur.com/fQYI7.gif

Crushaholic
11-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Hahaha!

Romeo stepped down as DC! The one and only thing he is sorta good at!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000090876/article/romeo-crennel-names-gary-gibbs-dcoordinator

Romeo Crennel started with the man in the mirror. The embattled coach stepped down from his role as defensive coordinator and named assistant Gary Gibbs to the position, according to Adam Teicher of The Kansas City Star.

To be honest I didn't know he was doing both jobs, stupid move. It is hard enough to be an HC let alone a DC too. If kFc wanted him to be a DC they should have signed a real HC.

This franchise is such a joke right now. Throw in FA busts (Routt, Cassell, Quinn, Hillis) and a 1-7 record and it is just laughable.

Maybe Romeo made the move to get back to his Career Win % mark of .320 before the end of the year!

LOL

He would have to get Kyle Orton back...;D

spiralism
11-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Holy ****, even in my wildest dreams i didn't see KC being this bad, they actually brought the Bed and Breakfast offense back to the AFC West! LOL

gunns
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Darn, I was in a pissy mood and was looking for the Pud to take it out on. Banned.

I just do not understand going to a rival board when your team is in full suckage mode, where there's no defense (no pun intended, oh hell yes there is) to anything anyone says about that team. Yet he chooses to look like the total idiot. Maybe it's something masochistic.

broncosteven
11-05-2012, 07:43 PM
Darn, I was in a pissy mood and was looking for the Pud to take it out on. Banned.

I just do not understand going to a rival board when your team is in full suckage mode, where there's no defense (no pun intended, oh hell yes there is) to anything anyone says about that team. Yet he chooses to look like the total idiot. Maybe it's something masochistic.

2nd time he lost his cool after an embarrassing loss. What I don't get is why he bothers coming back if he is just going to lose his cool.

It must be a form of masochism. Either way it just proves what kind of person he is, always thought anyone who considered himself a Stud to be an A-hole.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
2nd time he lost his cool after an embarrassing loss. What I don't get is why he bothers coming back if he is just going to lose his cool.

It must be a form of masochism. Either way it just proves what kind of person he is, always thought anyone who considered himself a Stud to be an A-hole.

Ya this is what a few of us were thinking. He went into a spiral after we seemed to touch a nerve with him. Moments later he was suckin on a mod grenade.

Kaylore
11-05-2012, 08:58 PM
Holy ****, even in my wildest dreams i didn't see KC being this bad, they actually brought the Bed and Breakfast offense back to the AFC West! LOL

LOL Nice double smack on the Raiders and Chiefs in one post.

Tombstone RJ
11-05-2012, 09:02 PM

he's still here, he's Fight On! This guy is seriously whacked.

ScottXray
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Well, you do Remember Moses walking in the Desert aimlessly at times for 40 years with the followers? Then again, all the naysayers made it a long trek because of their unbelief and complaints and God would have them die and only their children would get to the promise land. So, once the generation of Chiefs fans that haven't seen their team get to the promise land (Super Bowl) die from their constant complaining and fundraising for the airplane banner, only their children will see the Promised Land. This seems to be well passed the 40 years span.

He has a plan for the Chiefs and their ungrateful fans.

BWAHAHAHAH! :strong:LOL

The Smack is STRONG in this one. REP!

Mile High Salute
11-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Gotta love the "changes" the Chefs announced today...lipstick on a pig. LOL

Miss I.
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM

what was his alter idiot ego, KCcouldn'tfindaStud banned for? I think I missed this 2nd banning. And that now explains alot about FightOnforstupidity

Rolandftw
11-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I think Geno looked great on Saturday. He put 3 TD's on the best pass defense in college football.

The top 3 QB's are victims of god awful surrounding talent. Barkley and Geno's defense can't stop anybody. Literally.

Geno put his team in position to win 3 times Saturday and his defense gave up a 90 and 25 yard TD literally on the next play.

Kinda feel bad for these guys. They have to score 5 TD's every game just to have any chance to win.

TCU the best pass defense in college football? On what basis, exactly? They get a lot of interceptions, but they give up a lot of yards, points and touchdowns too.

Look at their conference slate:

TCU vs ISU- Barnett 12/21 183 yards 8.7 yd average
TCU vs Baylor-Florence 12/19 289 yards 15.2 yd average
TCU vs TTU- Doege 30/42 318 yards 7.6 yd average
TCU vs OSU- Lunt 18/33 324 yards 9.8 yd average
TCU vs WVU- Smith 32/54 260 yards 4.8 yd average

So, Geno Smith was held in check more then any of TCU's conference opponents but Iowa State (who I think most will agree have the worst or second worst offense in the Big XII)?

Geno kept them in it and everything, but didn't exactly put up the stats that would make a scout think he's a top 5 pick either. And yeah, West Virginia has a terrible pass defense. So does Baylor though...

FearLanier
11-05-2012, 10:57 PM
TCU the best pass defense in college football? On what basis, exactly? They get a lot of interceptions, but they give up a lot of yards, points and touchdowns too.

Look at their conference slate:

TCU vs ISU- Barnett 12/21 183 yards 8.7 yd average
TCU vs Baylor-Florence 12/19 289 yards 15.2 yd average
TCU vs TTU- Doege 30/42 318 yards 7.6 yd average
TCU vs OSU- Lunt 18/33 324 yards 9.8 yd average
TCU vs WVU- Smith 32/54 260 yards 4.8 yd average

So, Geno Smith was held in check more then any of TCU's conference opponents but Iowa State (who I think most will agree have the worst or second worst offense in the Big XII)?

Geno kept them in it and everything, but didn't exactly put up the stats that would make a scout think he's a top 5 pick either. And yeah, West Virginia has a terrible pass defense. So does Baylor though...

Geno is also a product of a terrible OL who is struggling mightily to compete against Big 12 DL. Devonte Fields was in Geno's grill before he could finish his 5 step drop on every other play.

I'm just not sure how Geno or Barkley are supposed to be so great when their teams are so incredibly horrible. Geno gives his team 3 chances to win and his defense/ST's blows it and Barkley puts up 5 TD's and 400+ yards but the only stop his defense got was when Oregon missed a FG.

Geno isn't as NFL ready because he needs more time to learn to read defense's, but I like his tools. I like Barkley's too. Smart kid. Will break the USC curse IMO. He's by far most NFL ready QB from USC.

Crushaholic
11-06-2012, 11:01 AM

Isn't Fight On! supposed to be a Raiders fan? What makes you think they are the same person?

broncosteven
11-06-2012, 11:35 AM
Isn't Fight On! supposed to be a Raiders fan? What makes you think they are the same person?

I think they are both idiots but different people.

Tombstone RJ
11-06-2012, 12:25 PM

just a hunch, I have zero proof. When you look at how FO argues, it's similar to KCStud but more mature. It's like KCStud knows he's a loser but he still wants to post here on the OMane so he creates a new poster identity that claims to be a faider fan. He thinks we won't figure it out b/c FO is a faider fan and not another kc fan. But when you look at FO's posts, they are very much like KCstud's posts in that he basically ignores counter arguments and then when he's proven wrong, he moves the goal posts. The only difference is FO doesn't have knee-jerk reactions and he tries to remain civil.

broncosteven
11-06-2012, 12:54 PM
just a hunch, I have zero proof. When you look at how FO argues, it's similar to KCStud but more mature. It's like KCStud knows he's a loser but he still wants to post here on the OMane so he creates a new poster identity that claims to be a faider fan. He thinks we won't figure it out b/c FO is a faider fan and not another kc fan. But when you look at FO's posts, they are very much like KCstud's posts in that he basically ignores counter arguments and then when he's proven wrong, he moves the goal posts. The only difference is FO doesn't have knee-jerk reactions and he tries to remain civil.

I see the point and it could work, Studly could have multiple personalities but I think Stud deep down thinks kFc is the best team ever because he is a fan of them. When he is proven wrong he just commits hari kari so he has an excuse not to be here and take the punishment from threads like this.

Irish Stout
11-06-2012, 01:32 PM

I can see where you are going, but I disagree. The difference between FO and KCPud is so night and day. They both rely on faulty arguments and some moving goal posts, but FO is not a straight up d-bag.

broncocalijohn
11-06-2012, 01:35 PM
I can see where you are going, but I disagree. The difference between FO and KCPud is so night and day. They both rely on faulty arguments and some moving goal posts, but FO is not a straight up d-bag.

Fight on! seemed to go completely brain dead last time KCDud got banned. Almost like the retard went from one account to the other. Unless Fight On! was on a few days of a drug binge, it would seem they could be the same person. It was pretty surprising how Fight On! responded to posts just like KCDud.

Irish Stout
I went back like 5 pages and couldn't see what KCStud got banned for this time. Could someone enlighten me to what the idiot did this time around?

broncocalijohn
I went back like 5 pages and couldn't see what KCStud got banned for this time. Could someone enlighten me to what the idiot did this time around?

family smack.

DBroncos4life
11-06-2012, 02:04 PM

I pushed him to his limit and he snapped and he said something about my parents.

broncosteven
11-06-2012, 03:36 PM
I pushed him to his limit and he snapped and he said something about my parents.

Sadly pushing kFcSTUD to the limit is about the same as pushing a K Car to it's limit. You hit the limits very quickly.

Tim
11-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Vegas only has kc losing by 13 this week, I might put a hundred on Pittsburgh

broncosteven
11-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Vegas only has kc losing by 13 this week, I might put a hundred on Pittsburgh

No way kFc gets a prime time game next year. The good thing is that since they are on the road the stadium won't clear out during the 3rd quarter and you won't just hear assorted jeers and vendors closing up shop.

Bad thing is kFc will be humiliated yet again.

Bronco Rob
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
FIVE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS

2. Kansas City Chiefs. They were supposed to be a threat to win the AFC West, the team that would challenge San Diego and Denver for the division championship. Well, they're a threat all right ... they're a threat to the league turnover mark of 65, set by Denver in 1961. The Chiefs are so bad that their fan base -- usually one of the most loyal, supportive and enthusiastic anywhere -- has turned on the team, calling for an organization overhaul and cheering quarterback Matt Cassel when he was hurt. That isn't like them, but, of course, what's going on isn't anything like the Chiefs, either. They flat-out stink, signing free-agent Stanford Routt to replace cornerback Brandon Carr, then cutting Routt this week. Now coach Romeo Crennel has turned over the defensive coordinator's job to assistant Gary Gibbs and said Brady Quinn starts at quarterback when he recovers from his concussion. Basically, it's a mess in Kansas City, with the Chiefs the early favorite to gain the first pick in next year's draft. They haven't spent a first-round pick on a quarterback since 1983, but the smart money says they will next year ... because they must.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/clark-judge/20855984/midseason-surprises-disappointments

broncosteven
11-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Romney pulled a Chef and failed.

Great Coogly Moogly!

Theway
11-07-2012, 10:35 AM
21. Which team will be drafting first in April?
Pete Prisco: Chiefs. Have you watched that team?
Clark Judge: Kansas City, and hallelujah. The Chiefs need it. Look for Matt Barkley to be on the short list.
Mike Freeman: The Chiefs. Worst team in football.
Jason La Canfora: Chiefs and Jags will take it down to the wire and give me the Chiefs.
Pat Kirwan: The Jacksonville Jaguars -- with one win and their best player injured -- are heading right for the top spot.
Will Brinson: Chiefs -- They're a full-blown dumpster fire at this point.
Josh Katzowitz: Kansas City Chiefs. I don't see a way to fix them this year, and it's time to rid themselves of general manager Scott Pioli and start over.
Ryan Wilson: The Chiefs. They still haven't led at any point this season during regulation. It's hard not to be the NFL's worst team with that hanging over your head.
Kevin Corke: The Chiefs. To quote Comic Book Guy on The Simpsons, "worst episode ever."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20852673/nfl-midseason-awards-matt-ryan-jj-watt-earn-mvp-honors

Tombstone RJ
11-07-2012, 10:41 AM
the fail is strong with kc... epic. "full-blown dumpster fire" epic.

FearLanier
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Chiefs fans aren't upset because of how bad the team is. We're upset because we know Clark doesn't care about winning.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Chiefs fans aren't upset because of how bad the team is. We're upset because we know Clark doesn't care about winning.

Him not caring is a reason of how bad that team is. If I was a chiefs fan you better believe I'm gonna be pissed at how bad the team is as well.

FearLanier
11-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Him not caring is a reason of how bad that team is. If I was a chiefs fan you better believe I'm gonna be pissed at how bad the team is as well.

It all starts at the top. Clark cares about winning and the team becomes a winning team. Domino effect.

Kaylore
11-07-2012, 02:18 PM
So if Clark "cared" about winning and you guys were still sucking you'd be ok with it because he cared?

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-07-2012, 03:53 PM

gee im beginning to feel bad for the fans who aint stupid dumb you know what . think we got some practice squad qb you can borrow from us if it makes u feel better. or u can make a deal with the devil look how well that worked for spider-man

broncosteven
11-07-2012, 03:58 PM
So if Clark "cared" about winning and you guys were still sucking you'd be ok with it because he cared?

At least when Hot Carl was here he tried to get kFc into the playoffs by asking the NFL to add more teams to the playoffs.

Pioli didn't even try asking the NFL FO to allow a 1 win team into the playoffs!

FearLanier
11-07-2012, 05:27 PM

If Clark cares then we won't be bad, because he'll fire Pioli. But a lot of people in town aren't so sure he'll listen to the fans and actually do it.

broncosteven
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Bump, wouldn't want kFc fans to think we forgot how bad their team is!

Bob's your Information Minister
11-08-2012, 10:12 PM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dz2nf2oV_W4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Black96WS6
11-09-2012, 10:15 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dz2nf2oV_W4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why has "The Patriot Way" never worked anywhere else except New England?

broncosteven
11-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Geno Smith is looking like he would fit right in with kFc if he was drafted based on his 1st couple plays today!

Powderaddict
11-10-2012, 12:50 PM
Why has "The Patriot Way" never worked anywhere else except New England?

New England is the only place that has has Tom Brady.

Its amazing how good "x" system looks when you have a HOF qb running it!

Crushaholic
11-10-2012, 01:14 PM
FIVE BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS

2. Kansas City Chiefs. They were supposed to be a threat to win the AFC West, the team that would challenge San Diego and Denver for the division championship. Well, they're a threat all right ... they're a threat to the league turnover mark of 65, set by Denver in 1961. The Chiefs are so bad that their fan base -- usually one of the most loyal, supportive and enthusiastic anywhere -- has turned on the team, calling for an organization overhaul and cheering quarterback Matt Cassel when he was hurt. That isn't like them, but, of course, what's going on isn't anything like the Chiefs, either. They flat-out stink, signing free-agent Stanford Routt to replace cornerback Brandon Carr, then cutting Routt this week. Now coach Romeo Crennel has turned over the defensive coordinator's job to assistant Gary Gibbs and said Brady Quinn starts at quarterback when he recovers from his concussion. Basically, it's a mess in Kansas City, with the Chiefs the early favorite to gain the first pick in next year's draft. They haven't spent a first-round pick on a quarterback since 1983, but the smart money says they will next year ... because they must.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/clark-judge/20855984/midseason-surprises-disappointments

Good. That's a record that NEEDS to be broken. I can't think of a much more deserving team, than Kansas City...ROFL!

FearLanier
11-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Geno Smith is looking like he would fit right in with kFc if he was drafted based on his 1st couple plays today!

Geno Smith isn't the problem in West Virginia.

TheReverend
11-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Geno Smith isn't the problem in West Virginia.

Nor is he the answer in KC

Tim
11-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Crennel's new plan is to take the player out of the game if they turn it over.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/09/3908600/crennel-turnovers-will-send-chiefs.html

How long will cassel make it?

Crushaholic
11-10-2012, 02:30 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266411

This is a discussion of the possibility of seeing Stanzi. Post #13 talks about ANOTHER change Romeo intends to make. He wants to change the pre-game warm ups, in order to get the blood flowing. Stupid Chiefs...Ha!

FearLanier
11-10-2012, 02:42 PM
Nor is he the answer in KC

He's a good QB prospect on a horrible team.

Put him in our offense and he looks miles better. We have pieces to help him succeed unlike West Virginia.

broncosteven
11-10-2012, 08:16 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/09/3908600/crennel-turnovers-will-send-chiefs.html

So when Lija botches the snap does he come out also?

LOL

It is almost like someone woke Romeo up after week 9 and told him losing was bad. What a complete joke.

BTW I expect Cassel makes it into the 2nd quarter, I doubt he lasts to the end of the 3rd.

Also what happens if they are actually playing with a lead for the 1st time in regulation all year and then Cassel turns it over? Is Romeo going to pull him with the game on the line? Considering kFc has yet to play a down with the lead I doubt this is a concern.

broncosteven
11-10-2012, 08:22 PM
He's a good QB prospect on a horrible team.

Put him in our offense and he looks miles better. We have pieces to help him succeed unlike West Virginia.

I only saw the 1st couple plays of the WV game before I had to leave but he looked like he would fit right in on kFc. Plus he is used to getting blown out so his spirit will already be broken and he will be used to losing.

The Joker
11-10-2012, 08:36 PM
We should have a pool for Cassel's first turnover against the Steelers.

What will the game clock read when he first fumbles/throws a pick?

I'll go with 4:32 left on the clock in the first quarter.

Matt plays the game of his life and leads the Chiefs to two punting drives before the enormity of what he's doing becomes too much and he takes a snap from the shotgun and turns and boots it deep into his own endzone.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
11-10-2012, 09:30 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/romeo-rule-chiefs-bench-player-turns-ball-over-204800363--nfl.html

On Friday, Crennel put everyone still in the building on notice -- from now on, any offensive turnover will result in an automatic benching. It sounds like a drastic move, and we're not aware of a precedent here, but if there's any team where such a move is justified, it's this one.

LOL

baja
11-10-2012, 09:34 PM

Great plan. That should help keep the players for over thinking their game.

Surly they will play with great confidence now.

FearLanier
11-10-2012, 10:10 PM
I only saw the 1st couple plays of the WV game before I had to leave but he looked like he would fit right in on kFc. Plus he is used to getting blown out so his spirit will already be broken and he will be used to losing.

Why do you like making fun of our team so much? :(

We are down enough for this year. Not really much to say, well except change is coming. ;D

Tim
11-11-2012, 08:17 AM
Why do you like making fun of our team so much? :(

We are down enough for this year. Not really much to say, well except change is coming. ;D

I really hope whoever the cheifs draft at qb will be even worse than Jamarcus.LOL

11-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Yeah, buddy. THIS IS HOW YOU TAKE DOWN THE PATRIOT WAY.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W31fjFFassE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja
11-11-2012, 08:27 AM
The Chiefs are going to win today Enjoy the game Bob.

TheReverend
11-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Hey Bob, mind if I put that vid up on my website next week?

11-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Hey Bob, mind if I put that vid up on my website next week?

Please do. Spread it around.

All must know of the incompetent evil perpetrated upon our franchise by the Patriot Way.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Please do. Spread it around.

All must know of the incompetent evil perpetrated upon our franchise by the Patriot Way.

I feel your pain just a few years ago. Sooner or later they'll get shipped out

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I feel your pain just a few years ago. Sooner or later they'll get shipped out

I for one hope it is much later, like decades. They need to give Romeo, Cassel and Pioli a decade to figure it out.

Resign everyone and reach on another DT in the draft!

Crushaholic
11-12-2012, 02:31 PM
The Chiefs misery of a season just got a little worse. Glenn Dorsey has been placed on IR...

http://www.wibw.com/sports/headlines/Chiefs-Place-Glenn-Dorsey-On-Injured-Reserve-178982431.html

orangeatheist
11-12-2012, 02:45 PM
I actually find myself beginning to feel sorry for Chief fans as we had a taste of what they've been dining on for quite some time now. It's horrible to watch the football team you love so much be decimated by a demon from the Patriots.

Then I remember KCStud. And I don't feel sorry any more.

FearLanier
11-12-2012, 02:49 PM
I actually find myself beginning to feel sorry for Chief fans as we had a taste of what they've been dining on for quite some time now. It's horrible to watch the football team you love so much be decimated by a demon from the Patriots.

He's not a real Chiefs fan.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 02:55 PM

sir are you reading my mind ?
I keep thinking the same thing i feel bad sorry for them then kcstud pops in my head and then i dont feel sorry for them and want them to lose til the end of time.
sorry anyone who isnt kcstud but, well yeah in short .
KEEP ON LOSING

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
He's not a real Chiefs fan.

ok tell ya what , ship kc stud off to Siberia somehow and take away his pc , internet, cell phone and tv then we can talk lol :)

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
should we just merge raiders suck/chiefs suck threads together into one big awesomeness of laughing at the sucky sisters ?
it'll save us time jumping from raiders to chiefs and back again

FearLanier
11-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Hope this team keeps losing so next year will be completely different.

New GM, new coaching staff and Barkley/Geno.

TheReverend
11-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Hope this team keeps losing so next year will be completely different.

New GM, new coaching staff and Barkley/Geno.

^ that's my favorite part. So glad KC is about to get their very own Ryan Leaf/Jamarcus Russell since SD and OAK got their snake bites.

swaiy
11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
Todd Haley is going to have the offense run up the score. Hilarious!

FearLanier
11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
^ that's my favorite part. So glad KC is about to get their very own Ryan Leaf/Jamarcus Russell since SD and OAK got their snake bites.

Barkley and Geno are in no way similar to those 2. At all.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Todd Haley is going to have the offense run up the score. Hilarious!

oh are the chiefs gonna score 6 ? wow thats alot of points there . so 6 points in the first 3 mins of play

swaiy
11-12-2012, 04:01 PM
oh are the chiefs gonna score 6 ? wow thats alot of points there . so 6 points in the first 3 mins of play

Im not sure what you mean here.

Why do the Chiefs need to score for Todd Haley to run up the score on them.

Kaylore
11-12-2012, 04:07 PM
I think he forgot Haley is the Steelers OC now...

TheReverend
11-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Barkley and Geno are in no way similar to those 2. At all.

I'll remind you of that in 2015.

swaiy
11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
I think he forgot Haley is the Steelers OC now...

Well that explains it ROFL!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Im not sure what you mean here.

Why do the Chiefs need to score for Todd Haley to run up the score on them.
forgot he is now working for the steelers, nm lack of sleep

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 06:07 PM
Well that explains it ROFL!

yeah sorry i was not thinking and sorta in one of those waking dazes from lack of sleep

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM
kFc's suckage is no longer special, they are just ordinary now, had a chance to do something no team has ever done and they blow it.

At least they will be linked with the 1929 Bison for a very long time.

BTW I was having fun laughing with my daughter calling them the KFC Chefs. She was making all these jokes about them serving bad chicken and stuff I was laughing because she didn't know what the F really stands for! Fun night.

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 08:42 PM
Love the karma kFc gets, Bowe acts like a douche showing the ball as he goes in for what he thought would be their 2nd lead of the year and they get a holding call that brings it back and they get no points because of a missed FG!

LOL

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 08:48 PM
Wow, now these losers celebrating over an incomplete pass returned for a score which is wiped out. They are acting like they never been there before, I guess they haven't been there much.

Romeo has no control over these bums.

LOL

Total comedy!

baja
11-12-2012, 09:02 PM
so are the Chiefs officially eliminated from post season play?

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-12-2012, 09:05 PM

It seriously looked like they wanted to lose on purpose. Or at least give just enough effort to make it look like they wanted to

baja
11-12-2012, 09:07 PM
It seriously looked like they wanted to lose on purpose. Or at least give just enough effort to make it look like they wanted to

Don't know if the rest of the Chiefs did put Bowe sure put in a half assed effort.

DivineLegion
11-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Cassell looks like he's auditioning for the Bears backup QB position next season.

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Does Cassel get benched next week for his game losing INT in OT or does it matter?

DivineLegion
11-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Does Cassel get benched next week for his game losing INT in OT or does it matter?

Maybe that was his Bonnie and Clyde moment. He already hates kFc fans for cheering his concussion, so he wanted to go out in style by giving them a sliver of hope, and then crushing their collective souls in one last dramatic disaster. He knows his time in camaroville is done, why not have fun with it.

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 09:39 PM
Maybe that was his Bonnie and Clyde moment. He already hates kFc fans for cheering his concussion, so he wanted to go out in style by giving them a sliver of hope, and then crushing their collective souls in one last dramatic disaster. He knows his time in camaroville is done, why not have fun with it.

LOL

It is not like after Cassel's performance this year anyone would want him after he gets cut this year.

I bet he goes back to the Pat's for the vet Min to backup Brady next year.

Goobzilla
11-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Stop! Stanzi Time! :-)

DivineLegion
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Stop! Stanzi Time! :-)

ROFL!

MrPeepers
11-12-2012, 10:15 PM
who would win Chiefs v Jaguars!

Talk about unexciting football.

baja
11-12-2012, 10:19 PM
who would win Chiefs v Jaguars!

Talk about unexciting football.

The other networks.

11-12-2012, 11:30 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/621481_477356002287316_1272624590_o.jpg

11-12-2012, 11:55 PM

I go by nfl-forecast.com.

We were eliminated 2 weeks ago.

11-13-2012, 12:01 AM
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IeypagIUCXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ironlung
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Will they ever get with the times & update those uni's? They're awful, easily the worst in the league...so i guess they fit.

mwill07
11-13-2012, 06:06 AM
Gettin a little nervous about KC moving forward. this is a team with nothing to lose at this point. They are a caged tiger, ready to play spoiler. It will be too easy for teams to over-look them.

*not nervous in terms of them making any noise in division, but nervous about them being a trap game.

Old Dude
11-13-2012, 06:26 AM

Nope. Mathematically, they could still win the division with an 8-8 record. They've have to win out, sweeping Denver in the process, while Denver wins no more than two of its other five games. In addition, they'd need the Chargers to lose the majority of their remaining games. They'd also need Oakland to drop a few more.

Crushaholic
11-13-2012, 07:54 AM
Nope. Mathematically, they could still win the division with an 8-8 record. They've have to win out, sweeping Denver in the process, while Denver wins no more than two of its other five games. In addition, they'd need the Chargers to lose the majority of their remaining games. They'd also need Oakland to drop a few more.

So, you SAY there's a chance...ROFL!

broncosteven
11-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Gettin a little nervous about KC moving forward. this is a team with nothing to lose at this point. They are a caged tiger, ready to play spoiler. It will be too easy for teams to over-look them.

*not nervous in terms of them making any noise in division, but nervous about them being a trap game.

All you have to do is contain the run, Bowe and that other 1st round bust will drop enough balls to negate the passing game.

I guess if they didn't turn the ball over and got a 300 yard game out of Charles we could have issues but Manning doesn't take any team for granted and he will be prepared.

It would take a perfect game out of kFc with us making a bunch of mistakes for them to beat us. We just need to show up and let them give up the ball in order to win.

Bronco Boy
11-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Football Outsiders say the Chorfs have a 29.9% chance of having the first pick in the draft. Luckily they also have a 100% chance of screwing the pick up.

FearLanier
11-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Most people in Kansas City are now just oblivious to the team for the rest of the season. They've given us nothing to cheer about at all so why support them?

Kansas City is now in full Jayhawk mode. Next time to cheer for KC will be when they fire Patrioli.

As for me, I'm just waiting for us to get Matt Barkley. The kid is gonna be a really good NFL QB.

cutthemdown
11-14-2012, 02:26 AM
I go by nfl-forecast.com.

We were eliminated 2 weeks ago.

Chiefs are elimiated for your whole lifetime.

Bronco Boy
11-14-2012, 06:15 AM
Most people in Kansas City are now just oblivious to the team for the rest of the season. They've given us nothing to cheer about at all so why support them?

Kansas City is now in full Jayhawk mode. Next time to cheer for KC will be when they fire Patrioli.

As for me, I'm just waiting for us to get Matt Barkley. The kid is gonna be a really good NFL QB.

Chefs suckage must have spilled over into your "full Jayhawk mode" last night. Lulz.

dictionary
11-14-2012, 08:22 AM

And that is exactly why the pathetic chefs will continue to be the dregs of the AFC West. Matt Barkley is a weak armed QB ala Mark Sanchez. You might as well just start molding sub-par QBs in KC and then exporting them to USC.

baja
11-14-2012, 08:33 AM
Too bad you are drafting #1 this year - You have no "Luck"

Tombstone RJ
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
kc is gonna draft Barkley? I guess I'll be good with that pick. USC tends to be fool's gold when it comes to QBs but that really doesn't mean anything right?

Tom A Hawk
11-14-2012, 10:45 AM

so, you say there is a chance?ROFL!

Irish Stout
11-14-2012, 10:58 AM

Really? I find that hard to believe since there are also a ton of Mizzou fans in KCMO. Also a bunch of fools out there that cheer for K-State in football and KU in basketball. So maybe you've got KC in half Jayhawk mode, but not full. Its just not feasible.

DENVERDUI55
11-14-2012, 10:59 AM
so, you say there is a chance?ROFL!

Yes the chiefs can still win the Superbowl. Spread the word. Cassel will turn into Tom Brady, Romeo into Bill B and the chiefs D will think they are the D they had ynder Marty.

Crushaholic
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Really? I find that hard to believe since there are also a ton of Mizzou fans in KCMO. Also a bunch of fools out there that cheer for K-State in football and KU in basketball. So maybe you've got KC in half Jayhawk mode, but not full. Its just not feasible.

Yeah, those aren't real fans. I know a lot of them, around here. Those are the "fans" that didn't go to either school and have no ties...

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 11:24 AM
kc is gonna draft Barkley? I guess I'll be good with that pick. USC tends to be fool's gold when it comes to QBs but that really doesn't mean anything right?

The only thing Barkley has in common with the other USC QB's is that he wears the same uniform. That's it, literally.

Barkley is everything that Leinart, Sanchez and Cassel never could be. Leadership, experience, smarts, work ethic and talent.

I always love when people say Barkley has no arm strength too. Someone isn't watching him play this year ROFL!

24champ
11-14-2012, 12:34 PM
The only thing Barkley has in common with the other USC QB's is that he wears the same uniform. That's it, literally.

Barkley is everything that Leinart, Sanchez and Cassel never could be. Leadership, experience, smarts, work ethic and talent.

I always love when people say Barkley has no arm strength too. Someone isn't watching him play this year ROFL!

Barkley is overrated, just like Leinart and Sanchez. Barkley isn't even the best player on his team, so I hope the chefs take him. Sure he has arm strength but his intermediate accuracy sucks. He's just not worth a top 5 pick. Barkley also lacks leadership, he hasn't led his team to wins vs quality teams.

Bronco Boy
11-14-2012, 12:55 PM

Literally? Umm okay. Homer on chorfs fan.

Kaylore
11-14-2012, 01:00 PM
It's pretty much universally acknowledged that this year (or next year's) QB class is not anywhere close to last year. That doesn't mean Barley won't be good, but I am very skeptical of any QB that has a lot of talent around him - especially one coming from USC. They do not live up to the hype. The Chiefs have to brag about something, I suppose...

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 01:17 PM
It's pretty much universally acknowledged that this year (or next year's) QB class is not anywhere close to last year. That doesn't mean Barley won't be good, but I am very skeptical of any QB that has a lot of talent around him - especially one coming from USC. They do not live up to the hype. The Chiefs have to brag about something, I suppose...

No QB class since 2004 is close to last years. It's a class that happens every decade or so.

As for Barkley, he has nowhere near the talent that Leinart or Sanchez had on their team, especially on offense. Not this year.

Barkley's OL has been struggling all year. They have literally tried everything to fix that thin OL but have had no luck. Khaled Holmes was their best OL and he got hurt. In fact, this is the worst OL USC has had in quite some time actually. You might wanna check these out.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep...s-cal-20120922

http://www.foxsportswest.com/09/17/1...lockID=791771&

http://dailytrojan.com/2012/09/18/us...-line-for-cal/

So basically yes he has immense talents at WR and a somewhat productive RB (transfer from PSU) who has been okay but not really that great lately.

Plus Barkley's defense is horrible. They can't stop anybody the last few weeks. Barkley has put up 8 TD's and almost 1,000 passing yards the past 2 weeks and his defense still let him down.

That's the story of this whole QB class though. Good talents covered up by horrible team play.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-14-2012, 01:19 PM

He can't even beat Stanford's defense. I do not see him being anything more than a journeyman QB

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 01:28 PM
He can't even beat Stanford's defense. I do not see him being anything more than a journeyman QB

I remember this game. Khaled Holmes (a potential first round pick) got hurt and Lane Kiffin struggled to patch up the middle of the OL. The result was Barkley getting sacked 4 times, hit 3 other times and pressured 5 more times on top of that.

Stanford has a great defense too. I believe they are 12th. I don't believe a QB should be judged on how they play certain defenses though. Matt Ryan struggled some and he turned out fine ;D

I'm eager to see how Barkley does against the best defense in college football in a couple weeks. That will be a great measuring point for him.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-14-2012, 01:38 PM
I remember this game. Khaled Holmes (a potential first round pick) got hurt and Lane Kiffin struggled to patch up the middle of the OL. The result was Barkley getting sacked 4 times, hit 3 other times and pressured 5 more times on top of that.

Stanford has a great defense too. I believe they are 12th. I don't believe a QB should be judged on how they play certain defenses though. Matt Ryan struggled some and he turned out fine ;D

I'm eager to see how Barkley does against the best defense in college football in a couple weeks. That will be a great measuring point for him.

Not just one game. His entire college career I believe. Barkley looks to be the most polished coming out so we will see. At least he doesn't need gimmick plays

Broncos_OTM
11-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Im waiting to hear star whateverhis last name is from utah name called by kc this spring

broncosteven
11-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Plus Barkley's defense is horrible. They can't stop anybody the last few weeks. Barkley has put up 8 TD's and almost 1,000 passing yards the past 2 weeks and his defense still let him down.

That's the story of this whole QB class though. Good talents covered up by horrible team play.

Sounds like any of these guys would be a natural fit on kFc!

LOL

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-14-2012, 03:58 PM
ok heres all you need to know about KC here
http://cdn1.tauntr.com/sites/default/files/tauntChiefsGone.jpg

Crushaholic
11-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Im waiting to hear star whateverhis last name is from utah name called by kc this spring

Star Jones? Excellent first pick. She'll talk your ear off...;D

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Not just one game. His entire college career I believe. Barkley looks to be the most polished coming out so we will see. At least he doesn't need gimmick plays

I agree. I just find it hilarious when people say Barkley is automatically the next Leinart or Sanchez.

Leinart hung out with famous people and ended up loving women more than football while Sanchez had only one year of starting experience entering the NFL and rumors are that he is not that hard of a worker.

Meanwhile, Barkley is an extremely hard worker, has all 4 years starting experience in a pro system, has overcome adversity and has proven leadership.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-14-2012, 07:05 PM
I agree. I just find it hilarious when people say Barkley is automatically the next Leinart or Sanchez.

Leinart hung out with famous people and ended up loving women more than football while Sanchez had only one year of starting experience entering the NFL and rumors are that he is not that hard of a worker.

Meanwhile, Barkley is an extremely hard worker, has all 4 years starting experience in a pro system, has overcome adversity and has proven leadership.

What about Palmer? I think it's more the mystic of USC QBs floundering. Barkley can change that and so far looks like he makes the right decisions. KC needs to stay on the losing streak if they want him though

gyldenlove
11-14-2012, 07:17 PM
No QB class since 2004 is close to last years. It's a class that happens every decade or so.

As for Barkley, he has nowhere near the talent that Leinart or Sanchez had on their team, especially on offense. Not this year.

Barkley's OL has been struggling all year. They have literally tried everything to fix that thin OL but have had no luck. Khaled Holmes was their best OL and he got hurt. In fact, this is the worst OL USC has had in quite some time actually. You might wanna check these out.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/sep...s-cal-20120922

http://www.foxsportswest.com/09/17/1...lockID=791771&

http://dailytrojan.com/2012/09/18/us...-line-for-cal/

So basically yes he has immense talents at WR and a somewhat productive RB (transfer from PSU) who has been okay but not really that great lately.

This QB class reminds me a lot of the 06 class, not only because there is a guy with a cannon arm from a bad program in the SEC, an underachiever with huge numbers from USC and a physically gifted black QB - but because none of them appear to have IT. Barkley throws a nasty ball and like Brady Quinn before him the most remarkable thing is that he has lost a lot of games to ranked teams (although he has won 1 or 2). Geno Smith is undoubtedly a solid talent from a physical point of view who puts up solid stats but the mental side of it and the leadership just isn't up to par. Wilson from Arkansas looks a lot like Cutler, strong arm, too much confidence in his ability to throw with power into tight spots and poor decision making under pressure.

I honestly wouldn't want to hedge my wagon to a team lead by any of those, the only QB who might come out I think has real potential is Bray.

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 07:34 PM
What about Palmer? I think it's more the mystic of USC QBs floundering. Barkley can change that and so far looks like he makes the right decisions. KC needs to stay on the losing streak if they want him though

Carson Palmer underachieved every year at USC until Norm Chow came in his senior year.

He's better physically, but I think Barkley is far more NFL ready coming out than Palmer. I think Barkley has learned true leadership in his trials at USC.

I think he's ready for any challenge an NFL team presents him. Didn't feel that way with Palmer.

Rolandftw
11-14-2012, 11:05 PM
KC doesn't have to get a QB that's the best in the NFL. They can't pass on Barkley just because he's not as good as Andrew Luck. They need good QB play to compete in the NFL. You don't necessarily need a first ballot HOF QB to be in position to win a lot of games late in the year.

The KC fan base is absolutely going to riot if KC's management comes up with excuses to avoid taking a QB in this draft.

cutthemdown
11-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I just don't see barkley as a great NFL QB. I go to 2-3 USC games a yr. The games he does well seems to me he just throws it up for grabs and lets WR be better athletes then the DBs. Then many times his WR wide open.

Not sold on him.

FearLanier
11-14-2012, 11:44 PM
KC doesn't have to get a QB that's the best in the NFL. They can't pass on Barkley just because he's not as good as Andrew Luck. They need good QB play to compete in the NFL. You don't necessarily need a first ballot HOF QB to be in position to win a lot of games late in the year.

The KC fan base is absolutely going to riot if KC's management comes up with excuses to avoid taking a QB in this draft.

Agreed. Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler and Joe Flacco were not generational talents either but they've turned into QB's who have or will put their team in a position to go to the SB.

Meanwhile Sam Bradford is heading down bust alley. I never understood the hype with him. People thought he would be the next big thing at the time.

11-15-2012, 12:08 AM
Meanwhile Sam Bradford is heading down bust alley.

He's completing 62 percent of his passes, 10 TD, 7 INT, 7.2 YPA.

With no receivers.

He's fine.

Tombstone RJ
11-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Agreed. Matt Ryan, Aaron Rodgers, Jay Cutler and Joe Flacco were not generational talents either but they've turned into QB's who have or will put their team in a position to go to the SB.

Meanwhile Sam Bradford is heading down bust alley. I never understood the hype with him. People thought he would be the next big thing at the time.

The jury is still out on Bradford IMHO. The Rams had the worst oline in the NFL for a while but now they have a good coach in Fisher and I think the team overal has some confidence. They are a better team this year.

bronco militia
11-15-2012, 08:52 AM
The jury is still out on Bradford IMHO. The Rams had the worst oline in the NFL for a while but now they have a good coach in Fisher and I think the team overal has some confidence. They are a better team this year.

yeah, Bradford is getting better. He had some big time throws last week that were all for not due to penalties.

11-15-2012, 10:45 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/617277_478515638838019_1660781273_o.jpg

Tim
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
blackout arrowhead tomorrow Hilarious!

Bronco Boy
11-17-2012, 03:03 PM
blackout arrowhead tomorrow Hilarious!

Are they in mourning?

oubronco
11-17-2012, 03:16 PM
If not they should be

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Are they in mourning?

no its a little known FCC rule called the fan mercy rule. its to prevent acts of aggression against wives and tv sets after that infamous incident back some time ago the team sucked so badly over 90% of all the tv sets in the viewing area were smashed beyond repair and wife beatings were up 400% from normal.
it was called the mullet head day of rage .
the us government sealed all records of that incident it was so embarrassing. i risk being dragged away to a secret government facility just by mentioning this to you Hilarious!

broncosteven
11-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Are they in mourning?

I think they are supposed to wear all black to show ownership and anyone associated with the team they are tired of being the joke of the league.

Long way from being picked to win the AFC West this year.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-18-2012, 12:47 PM
KCstud

Haha suck on this season bozo. Marinate in the filth of the most ugly losses in the history of any sport on any level.

broncosteven
11-18-2012, 01:16 PM
1-9 kFc hitting rock bottom Romeo has no clue what to do. If I didn't love watching him throw out one bad QB for another and watch his D let teams march down the field and get blown out at Analhead every week I would suggest they fire him and bring someone in off the street to finish the year out.

They totally look like they have given up.

I wonder if the QB Carousel keeps spinning and Stanzi gets to play next week, he can't be any worse than Cassel or Quinn. I will say their OL has to be one of the worst in the NFL which won't help anyone who attempts to play QB or run behind them.

Peoples Champ
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM
KCstud

Haha suck on this season bozo. Marinate in the filth of the most ugly losses in the history of any sport on any level.

KC chiefs are the worst franchise in all of sports

KipCorrington25
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM
I love Romeo he's the fatter and more stupid version of Herm Average with a lisp.

broncosteven
11-18-2012, 05:11 PM
We have swept the Chuggers and beat Oakland once already here is to beating kFc next week and taking another step closer to sweeping the division!

spiralism
11-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Chiefs week and this isn't front page? For shame....

Anyways guys, here's a joke:

The Kansas City Chiefs.

!Booya!

Also, no joke here but the main board on Chefsplanet is called the LLLLLLLLLounge. As in, 9 Ls. :spit:

canadianbroncosfan
11-23-2012, 04:58 PM
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" align="middle" data="http://www.kshb.com/video_player/swf/EndPlayVideoPlayer_v1_3_FP10_2.swf?v=073012_0" width="320" height="272"><param name="movie" value="http://www.kshb.com/video_player/swf/EndPlayVideoPlayer_v1_3_FP10_2.swf?v=073012_0"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allownetworking" value="all"><param name="wmode" value="opaque"><param name="flashvars" value="src=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.kshb.com%2Fvideo%2Fanvato% 2F2012%2F11%2F22%2FOld_lady_lecture_11101.mp4&plugin_vast=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fvideo_play er%2Fswf%2Fplugins%2FPluginEPAdIMA_v1_3_FP10_2.swf&vast_ads=true&vast_preRoll=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fpfa dx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchiefs%2Fdetai l%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D1x1000%3Bpos%3Dnative %3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3DChiefs-receiver-Dexter-McCluster-gets-earful-from-fan-after-delivering-Thanksgiving-dinner%3Bord%3D993024991825222900%3Frand%3D%25rand %25&vast_postRoll=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fpf adx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchiefs%2Fdeta il%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D3x1000%3Bpos%3Dnativ e%3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3DChiefs-receiver-Dexter-McCluster-gets-earful-from-fan-after-delivering-Thanksgiving-dinner%3Bord%3D993024991825222900%3Frand%3D%25rand %25&vast_overlay=http%3A%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fpfa dx%2Fssp.kshb%2Fsports%2Ffootball%2Fchiefs%2Fdetai l%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bsz%3D320x40%3Bpos%3Dnative %3Bloc%3D%25loc%25%3Btile%3D3%3Bfname%3DChiefs-receiver-Dexter-McCluster-gets-earful-from-fan-after-delivering-Thanksgiving-dinner%3Bord%3D993024991825222900%3Frand%3D%25rand %25&plugin_omniture=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fvideo_ player%2Fswf%2Fplugins%2FPluginEndPlayOmniture_v1_ 3_FP10_2.swf&omniture_vidSegment=M&omniture_vidContent=video&omniture_debugTracking=false&omniture_account=ewstvnbcactionnews&omniture_visitorNamespace=ewstv&omniture_trackingServer=ewstv.112.2o7.net&omniture_trackingServerSecure=ewstv.102.122.2o7.ne t&omniture_vidID=0&omniture_id=video_player1&epD=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.wcpo.com%2F&showMenu=true&shareUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Fdpp%2Fsports% 2Ffootball%2Fchiefs%2FChiefs-receiver-Dexter-McCluster-gets-earful-from-fan-after-delivering-Thanksgiving-dinner&shareTitle=Chiefs%20wide%20receiver%20Dexter%20McC luster%20gets%20earful%20from%20fan%20after%20deli vering%20Thanksgiving%20dinner&poster=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2.kshb.com%2F%2Fphoto%2F2 012%2F11%2F22%2FOld_lady_lecture_111010000_2012112 2173304_640_480.JPG&embed=true&toggleVideoCode=3&emailAction=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kshb.com%2Femailactio n&vW=320&vH=240&cntrlH=32"></object>

Even this old lady is ragging on the Chiefs

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000099710/article/dexter-mccluster-chastised-by-elderly-chiefs-fan

Rocket 7
11-23-2012, 07:13 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e364/dipsomaniac1/68344_374837965935110_1951879102_n.jpg

broncosteven
11-23-2012, 08:26 PM
I would love to see Analhead empty out again this week during the 3rd Quarter.

They must have some great halftime entertainment to get kFc fans to stick around that long.

FearLanier
11-23-2012, 08:38 PM
I would love to see Analhead empty out again this week during the 3rd Quarter.

They must have some great halftime entertainment to get kFc fans to stick around that long.

No fan base would put up the the crap that the Chiefs have done throughout the Pioli era.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
maybe the Kansas city chiefs pissed off a Native American shaman and he placed a curse on them.

broncosteven
11-23-2012, 08:57 PM
No fan base would put up the the crap that the Chiefs have done throughout the Pioli era.

I would blame Hot Carl before I would blame Pioli.

Carl unloaded Allen, drafted Bowe, decided to start what I believe was a league record of rookies in Herms last year, thought starting Brody "Winless Wonder" Croyle was acceptable, ETC...

You guys got lucky in 2009 but this has been brewing for 43 years. Most fanbases would have started complaining before the turn of the century.

No one complained about the Romeo hire before the year, hell there were plenty of people that picked kFc to win the division this year and some that had them winning the SB. This thread was started in April, we knew all along that your team was hot trash. Just didn't expect it to be "Unknown Comic" type bad.

broncosteven
11-23-2012, 09:04 PM
maybe the Kansas city chiefs pissed off a Native American shaman and he placed a curse on them.

Maybe they keep falling in love with retread QB's because they don't have scouts or a GM that understands how to evaluate or draft one.

Seriously you can go back to them getting Steve DeBerg in the 80's. Multiple GMs' who suck put them at the bottom of the barrel.

I am made at the Saints and replacement refs for giving them a win this year. This team would have to be just as lucky to win another game this year.

Romeo is going to start Quinn and resort to putting Cassel back in after watching Quinn go on one of his 0 for last 10 streaks down 28 points. Who knows maybe Stanzi gets a shot running Romeo's great offense. It won't matter who they put back there because the center can't get the QB the ball and the rest of the OL can't pass pro or run block.

broncosteven
11-23-2012, 09:09 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/old-woman-scolds-kansas-city-chiefs-dexter-mccluster-during-turkey-delivery-112312

The sad thing is Bowe was supposed to deliver her groceries but he dropped them.

FearLanier
11-23-2012, 09:18 PM
I would blame Hot Carl before I would blame Pioli.

Carl unloaded Allen, drafted Bowe, decided to start what I believe was a league record of rookies in Herms last year, thought starting Brody "Winless Wonder" Croyle was acceptable, ETC...

You guys got lucky in 2009 but this has been brewing for 43 years. Most fanbases would have started complaining before the turn of the century.

No one complained about the Romeo hire before the year, hell there were plenty of people that picked kFc to win the division this year and some that had them winning the SB. This thread was started in April, we knew all along that your team was hot trash. Just didn't expect it to be "Unknown Comic" type bad.

King Carl was an elite GM at the start of his time in KC. He did what John Elway is doing now.

In his first 4 years King Carl brought in a HOF pass rusher, HOF RB, HOF QB and a great HC who knew how to find talent in coaching and player personnel.

KC had one of the best coaching staffs in NFL history in the 90's. Marty, Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy, Herm Edwards (he's an elite DB coach), Mike McCarthy. Also Russ Ball, one of the best front office men in the NFL today (with GB and rumored as next GM) was a part of that staff.
Things were never this bad under Carl. DV had some good teams, even though defense wasn't a part of them.

And the Jared Allen trade was horrible, but looking back, I'd say it's close to a fair trade. We got a good LT in Branden Albert (he's been fantastic this year) and an elite RB in Charles, not to mention the 2008 draft was a great way to deflect the Allen fiasco considering we picked 4 really good players.

What Pioli has done is disgusting. He was a slam dunk hire in 2009. Most people thought it was a great hire too. But Pioli is another Patriot failure, so it's time to look elsewhere and begin anew.

This years Chiefs team is nowhere near as bad as it really is. There are some talented players on the roster. Coaching and poor QB play have killed this team. Cassel alone has accounted for 90% of the turnovers which have destroyed us. A quality HC and QB would make this team a Wild Card contender in the weak AFC.

baja
11-23-2012, 09:33 PM
King Carl was an elite GM at the start of his time in KC. He did what John Elway is doing now.

In his first 4 years King Carl brought in a HOF pass rusher, HOF RB, HOF QB and a great HC who knew how to find talent in coaching and player personnel.

KC had one of the best coaching staffs in NFL history in the 90's. Marty, Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy, Herm Edwards (he's an elite DB coach), Mike McCarthy. Also Russ Ball, one of the best front office men in the NFL today (with GB and rumored as next GM) was a part of that staff.
Things were never this bad under Carl. DV had some good teams, even though defense wasn't a part of them.

And the Jared Allen trade was horrible, but looking back, I'd say it's close to a fair trade. We got a good LT in Branden Albert (he's been fantastic this year) and an elite RB in Charles, not to mention the 2008 draft was a great way to deflect the Allen fiasco considering we picked 4 really good players.

What Pioli has done is disgusting. He was a slam dunk hire in 2009. Most people thought it was a great hire too. But Pioli is another Patriot failure, so it's time to look elsewhere and begin anew.

This years Chiefs team is nowhere near as bad as it really is. There are some talented players on the roster. Coaching and poor QB play have killed this team. Cassel alone has accounted for 90% of the turnovers which have destroyed us. A quality HC and QB would make this team a Wild Card contender in the weak AFC.

What's your predicted score for the game this Sunday?

FearLanier
11-23-2012, 09:58 PM
What's your predicted score for the game this Sunday?

Chiefs 3-Broncos 42

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Maybe they keep falling in love with retread QB's because they don't have scouts or a GM that understands how to evaluate or draft one.

Seriously you can go back to them getting Steve DeBerg in the 80's. Multiple GMs' who suck put them at the bottom of the barrel.

I am made at the Saints and replacement refs for giving them a win this year. This team would have to be just as lucky to win another game this year.

Romeo is going to start Quinn and resort to putting Cassel back in after watching Quinn go on one of his 0 for last 10 streaks down 28 points. Who knows maybe Stanzi gets a shot running Romeo's great offense. It won't matter who they put back there because the center can't get the QB the ball and the rest of the OL can't pass pro or run block.

well it could be part of the curse a ever lasting brain fart, or perhaps management and players partaking in the local tradition of using meth.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-23-2012, 10:48 PM
chefs 17 broncos 35

CEH
11-24-2012, 05:30 AM

It's been like 25 years *Blackledge since KC has drafted a QB that won a game for them

Yeah as KCStud says get a QB in the draft and we're set. Problem is this team can't draft a QB to save their live

Even in '83 they screwed that up passing on Kelly and Marino

The USFL knew Marino was a top QB as he went #1 in their draft

broncosteven
11-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Chiefs 3-Broncos 42

It is possible kFc could score 9 points or get a late garbage time TD to give them 13 but Denver should have this one in hand all day.

5th best run D vs the 4th (and falling) Run O.

Even if our run game sucks we should be able to find a way to outscore the worst franchise in the NFL.

rbackfactory80
11-24-2012, 11:14 AM
I am actually going to play ball at the park this Sunday instead of watching this contest. What the hell is the point?

TheReverend
11-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I am actually going to play ball at the park this Sunday instead of watching this contest. What the hell is the point?

You can say that about any game...

The point is creating unforgettable memories, beating a decades old rival mercilessly and taking another step closer to the postseason.

rbackfactory80
11-24-2012, 04:00 PM
You can say that about any game...

The point is creating unforgettable memories, beating a decades old rival mercilessly and taking another step closer to the postseason.

You're right. //Makes plans to leave football early to go to the bar.//

All the 1:00 games are killing me though.

Tim
11-24-2012, 04:10 PM
prince delivered a turkey to this old lady and the lady basically said the chiefs suckHilarious!

http://www.kshb.com/dpp/sports/football/chiefs/Chiefs-receiver-Dexter-McCluster-gets-earful-from-fan-after-delivering-Thanksgiving-dinner

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-24-2012, 04:11 PM
You're right. //Makes plans to leave football early to go to the bar.//

All the 1:00 games are killing me though.

Try starting at 10 am

broncosteven
11-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Bump just to remind the kFc fans that we knew their team sucked last April.

kFc SUCKS!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Bump just to remind the kFc fans that we knew their team sucked last April.

kFc SUCKS!

especially when they are 1-9 before we beat them ,nothing to lose 4th and inches and they punt that says to me they are scared to even try and take a chance . DENVER PLAYS TO WIN, KC PLAYS TOO SCARED

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-26-2012, 09:06 AM
Somehow back in summertime I thought officially knocking the chiefs out of playoff contention would be a bit more dramatic.

Congrats KCstudebaker on a piss poor season. Don't suck that thumb too hard it'll get too swollen to stick up that azzzz

orangeatheist
11-26-2012, 09:16 AM
Remember way back when KCDud believed he had a sack and would try to talk a little smack?

Who cares about what KC did in Jack Steadman and Carl Peterson's years. Our GM has done a good job of putting a team together and looks to give us a chance for the future.

:giggle::~ohyah!::rofl:!Booya!Ha!LOL

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-26-2012, 09:43 AM
Remember way back when KCDud believed he had a sack and would try to talk a little smack?

:giggle::~ohyah!::rofl:!Booya!Ha!LOL

What a disaster post that is!

Kaylore
11-26-2012, 09:45 AM
The Chiefs could have beat us yesterday if they started Cassel. It would have been perfect because it would have hurt the Broncos' seeding, given Chief fans bragging rights and not hurt their draft position at all. Instead they pooped the bed.

11-26-2012, 12:33 PM
It would have absolutely hurt our draft position if we had gone on to win another game down the line.

So you can't sit there and say that, jackass.

broncosteven
11-26-2012, 01:22 PM
The Chiefs could have beat us yesterday if they started Cassel. It would have been perfect because it would have hurt the Broncos' seeding, given Chief fans bragging rights and not hurt their draft position at all. Instead they pooped the bed.

I think they would have had a better chance with Cassel but I also think Cassel would have turned it over a couple times and we still would have won it. The Prater misses hurt, it would have been a 2 TD lead and felt more like the domination it was on the field.

I remember when Quinn was 8/11 and thinking he was due to go on an o-fer streak. Thank god he did, he finished 13-25.

kFc doesn't have a QB on staff that could beat us. The only way they win our next matchup is if we sit the starters.

BroncoDoug
11-26-2012, 03:46 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/26/3693884/jamaal-charles-peyton-manning-autograph

FearLanier
11-26-2012, 06:50 PM

No. We would have been mad because we lost ground on our draft position.

Chiefs fans don't hate Peyton Manning and the Broncos at all. There's too much hate for the New England Patriots. We hate them with an immense passion right now. We hate them so much that if/when you play them in the playoffs, we will emphatically cheer for you guys to blow them out.

We want to see the New England Patriots crumble after what they sent us.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-26-2012, 07:00 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22064898/chiefs-defense-wont-accept-moral-victory-after-losing

broncosteven
11-27-2012, 10:52 AM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/11/26/3693884/jamaal-charles-peyton-manning-autograph

Bowe was handed back the camera and dropped it.

broncosteven
12-09-2012, 12:26 PM
The Chef's back to sucking.

Their D is a sive, the OL gives up sacks and now Cribbs with a big return.

kFc in yet another blow out.

razorwire77
12-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Jammal Charles is awesome though. I can't imagine how dynamic our offense would be with him getting 15-20 touches a game.

fontaine
12-09-2012, 12:29 PM
KC is playing their usual underpants around the ankles game.

tesnyde
12-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Why the hell is there an add hawking chiefs crap on the front page of the main? It's like hawking Jerry faldwell on a gay site, Obama on the NRA web page, navy adds on an army page...weird.

Agamemnon
12-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Blown out by the Browns. That's a low no team should ever experience. Every single person involved in such a travesty should be fired.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-09-2012, 01:58 PM
This season has shut up that troll KCstuebaker

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Blown out by the Browns. That's a low no team should ever experience. Every single person involved in such a travesty should be fired.

Supposedly they were supposed to come out fired up because several players were dumped by the Browns. All the Browns did was show how right they were.

broncosteven
12-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Supposedly they were supposed to come out fired up because several players were dumped by the Browns. All the Browns did was show how right they were.

I saw that, Hillis had 5 carries for 11 yards after calling Joe Thomas a crazy old girl friend that can't get over losing him.

LOL

They have so much wrong that one draft won't fix it.

Bacchus
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
The Browns have been playing some good football for over a month now. They will not be a push over for any team.

Agamemnon
12-09-2012, 02:57 PM
The Browns have been playing some good football for over a month now. They will not be a push over for any team.

They've been competitive with better teams at times, but they are still 4-8.

Bacchus
12-09-2012, 03:05 PM
They've been competitive with better teams at times, but they are still 4-8.

Week 8 beat Chargers 7-6
Week 9 lost 25-15 to Ravens
Week 11 lost 23-20 to Cowboys
Week 12 beat Steelers 20-14
Week 13 beat Raiders 20-17
Week 14 beat KC 30-7

They are 4-2 their last 6 games. They are going to give Denver a game.

broncosteven
12-09-2012, 03:13 PM
Week 8 beat Chargers 7-6
Week 14 beat KC 30-7

I think it will be close but we do enough to win. I am not worried about it. I just want to beat the Ravens next week, then we can afford to drop one.

FearLanier
12-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Chiefs basically locked up a top 3 pick today.

Bowe also got 2 broken ribs today. Chiefs all but have the 1st pick locked up.

Geno Smith/Tyler Wilson/Tyler Bray in 2013.

Requiem
12-09-2012, 03:16 PM
Doesn't matter who the Chiefs get. Terrible franchises ruin good talent. When you have a culture that fosters losing, nothing will change that.

FearLanier
12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Doesn't matter who the Chiefs get. Terrible franchises ruin good talent. When you have a culture that fosters losing, nothing will change that.

Good thing the GM and coaching staff of that losing culture will be gone next year.

Requiem
12-09-2012, 03:19 PM
Good thing the GM and coaching staff of that losing culture will be gone next year.

Odds are you will roll the dice on a few more losers. It is Kansas ****ty.

Agamemnon
12-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Week 8 beat Chargers 7-6
Week 14 beat KC 30-7

The only way they "give Denver a game" is if Denver ****s up.

Bacchus
12-09-2012, 03:25 PM
The only way they "give Denver a game" is if Denver ****s up.

They'll give Denver a game the same way Tampa gave Denver a game. Close at half Denver pulls away in 3rd quarter and probably wins by 10 or so.

Crushaholic
12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Chiefs basically locked up a top 3 pick today.

Bowe also got 2 broken ribs today. Chiefs all but have the 1st pick locked up.

Geno Smith/Tyler Wilson/Tyler Bray in 2013.

I still think Jacksonville has a great shot to have a worst record than the Chiefs. This is particularly true if the Broncos lay down, in Week 17...

FearLanier
12-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I still think Jacksonville has a great shot to have a worst record than the Chiefs. This is particularly true if the Broncos lay down, in Week 17...

Possibly, but I don't think the Broncos will lay because either New England or Houston will be within a game of the tie breaker and you'll need that win to either get a 1/2 seed or keep a 1/2 seed.

Kaylore
12-09-2012, 03:59 PM
Possibly, but I don't think the Broncos will lay because either New England or Houston will be within a game of the tie breaker and you'll need that win to either get a 1/2 seed or keep a 1/2 seed.

If we lose to Baltimore and the Pats beat the Texans, there's really no point in playing our starters by week 17.

FearLanier
12-09-2012, 04:27 PM
If we lose to Baltimore and the Pats beat the Texans, there's really no point in playing our starters by week 17.

I think you could still beat us. Especially since Bowe is out for the year with broken ribs.

Agamemnon
12-09-2012, 04:33 PM
I think you could still beat us. Especially since Bowe is out for the year with broken ribs.

Kind of depends on how much Osweiler sucks.

12-10-2012, 01:25 AM
One step closer to Chocolate Pain.

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2012/09/30/9-30-2012-geno-smith-3_4_r560.jpg?f061b7ce9937c38b702e6f308816ac2a14e2a 4ec

12-10-2012, 01:27 AM
They have so much wrong that one draft won't fix it.

This isn't true at all.

We need a new HC and QB for sure.

After that it's a short list: WR (perhaps not a huge need if Breaston and Bowe are both back), CB, DL.

Lots of pieces in place.

Peoples Champ
12-10-2012, 08:41 AM
This isn't true at all.

After that it's a short list: WR (perhaps not a huge need if Breaston and Bowe are both back), CB, DL.

Lots of pieces in place.

They need a new:

Head coach
General manager
QB
Offense
Defense
Special teams

Crushaholic
12-10-2012, 10:49 AM
They need a new:

Head coach
General manager
QB
Offense
Defense
Special teams

Correction: Their D-line, with Hali, Houston and Derrick Johnson is pretty good. Now back to your regularly scheduled Chiefs bashing...:kcbard:

broncosteven
12-10-2012, 01:09 PM
Correction: Their D-line, with Hali, Houston and Derrick Johnson is pretty good. Now back to your regularly scheduled Chiefs bashing...:kcbard:

Haili and Houston can pass rush but are liabilities against the run.

broncosteven
12-10-2012, 01:14 PM
This isn't true at all.

Lots of pieces in place.

Your D allowed Cleveland to blow you out. Your OL is terrible. Charles is good but you don't have a short yardage RB. One avg/below avg TE, Baldwin is terrible, Bowe is gone or they will over pay for him either way he disappears in games and drops too many balls, Did I mention how bad your OL is? DT's are garbage, you need at least 1 good run stopping LB, a 2nd and nickle CB and 1 Safety. Throw in a total FO and coaching staff overhaul and your looking at a 3 -4 year rebuild, maybe 2-3 if done right.

Good luck thinking a HC and QB will turn you in to instant winners.

FearLanier
12-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Your D allowed Cleveland to blow you out. Your OL is terrible. Charles is good but you don't have a short yardage RB. One avg/below avg TE, Baldwin is terrible, Bowe is gone or they will over pay for him either way he disappears in games and drops too many balls, Did I mention how bad your OL is? DT's are garbage, you need at least 1 good run stopping LB, a 2nd and nickle CB and 1 Safety. Throw in a total FO and coaching staff overhaul and your looking at a 3 -4 year rebuild, maybe 2-3 if done right.

Good luck thinking a HC and QB will turn you in to instant winners.

When that OL was healthy they were very good. Judging them when multiple starters are out for a few weeks isn't the right indicator. They were the 2nd ranked OL at midpoint this year. Branden Albert has only given up 1 sack all year. You think maybe we missed him the last few weeks he was out?

Bowe has said he wants to stay in KC, so I think we'll get a fair deal done. And as for his drops, he has 4. Decker has 7 and Thomas has 8. What does that say for them?

KC is not a 1 year fix like Bob is swaying, but they aren't a complete mess as far as talent on the field. The cup is not bare. I know you find anything to make fun of the Chiefs, but you are reaching here Mr. Broncosteven.

Kaylore
12-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Bowe's situation is interesting. He could leave for greener pastures. I doubt they want to franchise him a second time.

broncosteven
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
When that OL was healthy they were very good. Judging them when multiple starters are out for a few weeks isn't the right indicator. They were the 2nd ranked OL at midpoint this year. Branden Albert has only given up 1 sack all year. You think maybe we missed him the last few weeks he was out?

Bowe has said he wants to stay in KC, so I think we'll get a fair deal done. And as for his drops, he has 4. Decker has 7 and Thomas has 8. What does that say for them?

KC is not a 1 year fix like Bob is swaying, but they aren't a complete mess as far as talent on the field. The cup is not bare. I know you find anything to make fun of the Chiefs, but you are reaching here Mr. Broncosteven.

Bowe has been targetted 114 times, and has only 59 catches, sure poor QB play plays into that buy less than 50% of the time he is not coming down with the ball. ESPN's stat site doesn't show drops.

DT has 110 targets and 74 catches, Decker has 98 targets with 64 catches and is close to Bowe's yardage production but smokes him on TD's.

I hope you tag Bowe again and pay him 17Mill or what ever the Franchise number esclates to.

I can't see Bowe not wanting to take a look around the league as a FA after the season is done and see if he can't go to a team that has a chance at a playoff in his lifetime.

BTW you are right, I take any shot I can get to rub the complete suckage in. I saw it shaping up this way last year and all the other trolls (you aren't one) said they were going to win the Division and make noise in the playoffs. Well guess what happened on the way to SB XLVII...

Peoples Champ
12-10-2012, 03:16 PM

I dunno, i have seen there defense give up some large point totals this year. Im guessing the guys you list above were missing, i dont feel like looking it up.

Peoples Champ
12-10-2012, 03:16 PM
I dunno, i have seen there defense give up some large point totals this year. Im guessing the guys you list above were missing, i dont feel like looking it up.

how much did they give up to the browns "high powered" offense?

Tombstone RJ
12-10-2012, 03:17 PM
One step closer to Chocolate Pain.

stop talking about your saturday night flings in the local truck stop bathroom stall, loser.

oubronco
12-10-2012, 03:24 PM
LOL

FearLanier
12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Bowe has been targetted 114 times, and has only 59 catches, sure poor QB play plays into that buy less than 50% of the time he is not coming down with the ball. ESPN's stat site doesn't show drops.

DT has 110 targets and 74 catches, Decker has 98 targets with 64 catches and is close to Bowe's yardage production but smokes him on TD's.

I hope you tag Bowe again and pay him 17Mill or what ever the Franchise number esclates to.

I can't see Bowe not wanting to take a look around the league as a FA after the season is done and see if he can't go to a team that has a chance at a playoff in his lifetime.

BTW you are right, I take any shot I can get to rub the complete suckage in. I saw it shaping up this way last year and all the other trolls (you aren't one) said they were going to win the Division and make noise in the playoffs. Well guess what happened on the way to SB XLVII...

Lol don't you think Peyton Manning has something to do with DT's success? I mean if you put Bowe in DT's spot this year what are his stats looking like? Keep in mind he had 1,000+ yards and 15 TD's with Cassel. It's okay to admit Bowe is a good #1 caliber WR. He's not a top 5 WR, but he's definitely a guy who is very talented.

Most Chiefs fans thought the team was due for 8 or 9 wins this year. 10 was a "possibility" if Cassel somehow played like he did in 2010, but not many of us thought he would be that good.

Nobody in the NFL thought the Chiefs would have the 1st pick in April. Nobody.

Drunken.Broncoholic
12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Nobody in the NFL thought the Chiefs would have the 1st pick in April. Nobody.

After scrummaging for sloppy seconds QBs not once, but twice, and knowing full well Crennel blows as an HC, there was no doubt in my mind I had chiefs picking top 10, even top 5.

Just cause the chiefs fans didnt think Cassel sucked doesn't mean we all didnt.

12-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Your OL is terrible.

We have maybe the best young OL in the whole league.

They're certainly not terrible.

You can't really judge the D with all the injuries.

FearLanier
12-10-2012, 08:09 PM
One of the most respectable draft sites on Geno Smith.

Prospect: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia
Height: 6’3″
Weight: 220
Grade: 7.7 (Grading Scale)

Scouting Report:

Athleticism:
+Excellent size and frame for an NFL quarterback – legit 6’3″.
+Has enough bulk to hold up to some hits at the next level.
+Added 15 pounds of muscle this off-season.
+Strong enough to shrug off would be tacklers.
+Decent speed, but certainly not a running quarterback.
+Balanced, stays under control on the move.
-Tentative to pull it down and run.

Arm Talent:
+Phenomenal touch down the field, very accurate on deep balls.
+Can drive the ball across the field without a dip – elite arm strength.
+Leads receivers well, allows for yardage after the catch.
+Quick, over the top release.
+Able to throw from multiple arm positions.
-Occasionally rockets a pass at close range through his receivers hands.
-Seemed to struggle throwing in the wind.

Pocket Presence:
+Doesn’t watch the rush, eyes stay downfield when adjusting in the pocket.
+Feet stay active in the pocket, but doesn’t waste movement.
+Stays in the pocket as long as possible, looks to pass first always.
+Has some elusiveness, doesn’t look to run but will take an easy first down when given.
+Able to climb the pocket and avoid edge rushers.
+Maintains proper depth in the pocket, doesn’t hang his OL out to dry.

Command of offense:
+Can make all the reads, high/low, left/right.
+Experienced with run/pass reads and route adjustments based on defense.
+Manipulates safeties with subtle fakes and eye discipline.
+Understands when to take chances and when to make the safe throw.
-Occasionally locks onto his first read when in a pressure situation.
-Doesn’t spend much time under center, mainly in pistol/shotgun.

Overview:
Geno Smith has been my number one quarterback prospect since the beginning of this season and despite a couple of rocky games against Texas Tech and Kansas State, he is still my guy at the end of the season.

Smith has the size, accuracy and arm strength that is requisite in the NFL, while his pocket presence and athleticism put him in position to be a franchise quarterback at the next level. Dynamic receivers Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey have certainly helped Smith develop, but he has also made them look good with his touch and accuracy.

He isn’t as NFL-ready as Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III were coming out last year, he certainly is a prospect that you can try and build a team around. He took criticism from 2011 (improve touch, play within the offense, add bulk, etc…) and has improved greatly in all areas.

If I’m picking first in the 2013 NFL Draft and need a quarterback – I run up to the podium and turn in the card with the name Geno Smith on it.

Scouting Notes

West Virginia vs Baylor
-Goes through two reads, hits his third option underneath.
-Looks very comfortable with trash at his feet – strong enough to shrug off some would be tacklers.
-Can tuck and run with the ball – has some elusiveness and speed but it is his last option.

Full scouting notes for Geno Smith vs Baylor.

West Virginia vs Texas
- Hangs in the pocket as long as possible, delivers 3rd down throw with man in his face
- Sells the draw and delivers a strike to Bailey for TD on 3 step slant
- Immediate front side pressure from Okafor, able to escape and pick up positive yards before being stopped short of 1st down marker

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/12/geno-smith-scouting-report.html

Kaylore
12-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Geno Smith doesn't make ANY reads. He makes his first read and that's it.

12-10-2012, 09:05 PM
You're wrong. Especially since he played in a different system previously with WVU.

Tombstone RJ
12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
I have not seen one WVU game. That said, chiefs suck.

cutthemdown
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
We have maybe the best young OL in the whole league.

They're certainly not terrible.

You can't really judge the D with all the injuries.

I see you have reached that point in the season where you start talking about all the good things the Chiefs have going. How they only need a new coach, new qb, new gm, wham bam thank you mam and they will be right back to their old solves losing playoffs games again.

Hmmm problem is qb is the hardest thing to hit on and the NFL is due for a bust at the top end any yr now.

cutthemdown
12-10-2012, 10:10 PM
Geno Smith doesn't make ANY reads. He makes his first read and that's it.

Also he's not like rg111 speed or deep ball accuracy. Not saying he won't be good but he might not be franchise saving good.

Then again more and more qbs seem coming in ready to play. Chiefs could get lucky.

Inkana7
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Geno Smith is really ****ing good. Love watching that kid play.

FearLanier
12-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Also he's not like rg111 speed or deep ball accuracy. Not saying he won't be good but he might not be franchise saving good.

Then again more and more qbs seem coming in ready to play. Chiefs could get lucky.

His deep ball accuracy looks good to me.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fExtmD5yUQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Geno is the best deep passer in this draft.